Gengras Chevrolet

East Hartford, Connecticut 06108
Gengras Chevrolet Info

EricLee
9/21/2016

"Seth Booth is an awesome service advisor"

Seth Booth is an awesome service advisor (sorry if I am not using his correct title). I had a serious problem with my truck and I did not want to put alot of money into it. Seth found an inexpensive option for me. I also was stuck without transportation and Seth set up a car rental for me. I have been to other dealers before finding Seth and they would try the high fear approach to getting me to try to dump alot of money into service and it only made me not want to go back to that particular dealer. I have to say to the owner of Gengras. please keep Seth there. He is an awesome person and I wish him peace and happiness.

Seth Booth

Kingfish14
9/20/2016

"Excellent!!"

Thanks for the awesome service! Was a great experience thanks Chris Palmer! Will see me back for sure. Highly recommend this place.to all the people I know.

J496029436
9/20/2016

"Great guy"

One of the best experiences I have ever had! He showed me step by step how to work the new cars! When I get my license I will definitely be back to buy car! Thanks Chris Palmer! Be back soon! BD

Suzie727
9/10/2016

"Awesome Customer Service!!! 5 stars"

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our 2017 Equinox. Not our first purchase and won't be our last, Michelle is the best.

Michele Dube

jocelynvincent
9/06/2016

"Excellent Customer Service Experience!!!"

I worked with Chris Palmer, he was such a sweet heart! I brought in my 2015 Chevy Camaro for some service work to be performed, and I personally couldn't of been happier. The service department was extremely busy and Chris went out of his way to take care of all of my service needs with a smile on his face the entire time after dealing with a headache trying to get my vehicle in there. I wouldn't work with anyone else in the future at Gengras Chevy after my supreme service experience with him, nor would I of considered ever going back to the dealer! Chris, thank you once again!!!

HDT3
9/06/2016

"Excellent"

Great service! I couldn't be happier! This was not my first visit and it probably won't be my last so good service is important to me.

Duke
6/30/2016

"Be careful before leaving a deposit"

I left a deposit for a vehicle after being told 'Yeah, it is fully refundable." There was no paperwork or description of the legal ramifications of leaving a deposit. I proceeded to inform the other dealership that Gengras had a better deal. The other dealership then proceeded to make an offer substantially better than Gengras'. I informed Gengras that I would like my deposit back. The salesman, Devon Reid, suggested that the deposit would only be refunded if his manager approved -- and then only after 1 week. For the second day, the General Manager has refused to get on the phone. I still have yet to receive the refund and am looking for options with the Office of the State Attorney General. I would expect such actions and attitudes from a fly-by-night operation, but not Gengras.

Devon Reid

cpostemski
2/06/2016

"Excellent service"

Eric Schmidt found the exact truck my husband wanted very quickly. Truck at dealership in about 2 days. Set up appointment to complete paperwork and pick truck up. Paperwork completed and on our way home in under a hour.

Jerry Seabaugh
Matt Brierton
Eric Schmidt

Gengras Chevrolet responded to this review

February 16, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review! We pride ourselves in our speed and efficiency and appreciate your time! Thanks again, and we hope you are loving your new truck!

gcbfire
2/03/2016

"Pleasant"

Helpful, patient, courteous and understanding! Great atmosphere and no pressure....Would definitely recommend to friends. They have been very accommodating of all questions and needs.

Eric Schmidt
David S.

Gengras Chevrolet responded to this review

February 16, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your positive words and acknowledgement as to our comfortable car shopping experience. We pride ourselves in fostering a no pressure atmosphere, where customers (like you!) can openly ask questions and feel at ease. Thanks again and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

Kate
2/01/2016

"Easy breezy"

The folks at Gengras have always been professional and courteous. Every question I have always gets answered, and they are upfront and honest. I'm on car number two and see more in our future!

Devin Reid