Gengras Chevrolet

Gengras Chevrolet
Call
Gengras Chevrolet Info
About Gengras Chevrolet

It all started in the 1930s when Clayton Gengras opened his first Ford dealership on Raymond Road in West Hartford. Clayt went on to become one of the Northeast's most successful Ford dealers. Seventy years later, Gengras Motor Cars is still a family-owned and operated business.

About Gengras Chevrolet

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Great experience! "

Went into dealership looking to trade my car in. Kevyn Santiago was a great salesman, showed me what I was looking for, catered to what I wanted, very friendly and great customer service. Finance dept, dealt with Franklin Covington, very friendly, courteous and such a great help with financing! And as for the General sales manager, Eric Schmidt, great sales manager. I left with a 2014 Equinox and a great customer service experience. I would definitely refer Gengras as A Customer Friendly and overall great dealership. Melinda Vazquez-Yopp

Kevyn Santiago(sales rep) & Franklin Covington (special finance)

"Awful experience..."

I recently purchased a vehicle at Gengras Chevrolet. It was an awful experience and I won't recommand this dealer to anyone. I want a car that they do not have in stock and they promised me to get one that afternoon. That is why my family and I were waiting there for 3 hours (10:30 to 13:30). But that afternoon they told me that they could not make it and will deliver the car to my place the next morning. Regardless their inefficiency, there are three problems about Gengras Chevrolet: 1. Not being honest. I was told to wait for my vehicle to be delivered at 9:00a.m.. In fact, the car arrived at 4:30 p.m.!!! I had tried to call them more than three times, every time Mr. Gamble told me that he will make sure the car leave in 30 minutes and turns out HIS PROMISES WERE ALL LIES. In the end I have to call the manager to make sure the car will arrive before 4:30 pm. 2. They do not care about their promise to the customer. A.)Mr. Gamble had promised that I can get the plate at the same day but there was NO plate!! He even forgot to tell the driver to leave the plate until the driver called. B.)Mr. Gamble promised to email me the contract so I can drive with a dealer plate. HOWEVER, I already waited for TWO DAYS and he still not email it. 3. Not being responsible. When I complained about that they could not get me the car that afternoon, Mr. Gamble told me that there is nothing he can do. I had to talk to his manager to make sure the car can be delivered the next day. The next day when the fourth time I called to ask about the delay of delivery, Mr. Gamble stopped answering my call. I had to call his manager to help me with this problem.

"fail emissions"

I have been dealing with MR RUBEN CHAUDHRY even so your prices are high I still come back because your customer service is excellent. He make me feel that you guys are high but you do great work to back that up. So I keep coming no matter what thanks. MY CAR IS OLDSMOBILE INTRIQUE YOU DON'T HAVE IT LISTED

"Good dealership....HORRIBLE SALESMAN "Anthony""

We recently purchased a vehicle at Gengras Chevrolet. We were happy with the price we got. Our biggest complaint is with the salesman that we had. He seemed to give us the run around on things. We had to bring the vehicle back in for some things that "should" have been found and fixed in the "Certified" used car check that were not, as well as a detail that they owed us. Spoke to him twice about these issues and he told us to come in. When we came in they did the detail but he had made no attempt to set us up in service to get other things fixed. Gave us an attitude when we asked. Would recommend Gengras...steer clear of Anthony

Anthony

"Top Notch!!"

From the beginning until the end flawless. Our salesman Justin Laskus was eagar to please and very helpful with our new purchase. Our experience at Gengras was pleasant and we would recommend this dealership to everyone. Justin is destined for greatness! We love our new Jeep!

"Excellent Customer Service."

I recently visited Gengras Chevrolet in East Hartford CT, to service my car.The service rep. that assisted me was Mr. Seth Booth. The service was exceptional, he was a very professional person he answered all my questions, and made I understood clarely. Thank you Mr. Booth for your excellent customer service. You are one in a million. Maggie.

Seth Booth

"I have been completely satisfied with the service."

My 2010 Chevy Malibu's engine light went on as I headed for Gengras for an oil change. For safety reasons I was told that service would have to keep the car overnight. They immediately secured a rental car for me at no charge. They explained what the problem might be and the potential time it might take. I had the rental for that day and received a call the next day from Dino Scata informing me it was ready. When I arrived after dropping off my rental, Dino explained what it was they had to do and that it was covered by my warranty. I have had my Malibu serviced at Gengras since 2010 and I have been completely satisfied by the service I receive when I arrive. The service members are polite, intelligent, and professional. Knowing service workers like Dino gives me confidence in the work done on my car. I am not usually a completely satisfied customer in general. Gengras and its service group are the exception.

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

Good Afternoon, I am writing this review today because of my wonderful experience I had with two individuals from Gengras Chevrolet, Paul Smith and Eric Schmidt. I purchased my car, a 2012 Chevy Camaro in the summer of 2013 with the help of Frank Guadio and Frank Lentini, both outstanding salesmen. Since the purchase, I have had nothing but good things to say about the car, no issues of any kind. A few days ago, I had attempted to take my wheels off my car for routine maintenance. Taking the lugs off, I came to the last one, a security lug. It seems the prior owner had placed security lugs on the car, and I never knew about it. I searched my car for a bit/key and didn't find it anywhere. anyways, I figured this was a safety hazard so I brought my car to my local Chevy dealership, Ingersol Auto of Danbury. They noted that I should get them taken off because if my car ever broke down, I would have to get towed and all the services that come with it, and I agreed. They broke off the lugs and placed GM security lugs on, and I received a bill. The gentleman that helped me noted I could possibly be re-compensated for this because I never received the bit when I bought the car. I called Gengras Chevrolet in East Hartford, my car dealership. I spoke with a very helpful lady who directed me to Eric Schmidt, where I explained my situation and he was very helpful. He noted that I might be re-compensated, this is where he gave me Paul Smith's email. I contacted Paul through email on Sunday, and he responded on Monday morning. He told me that I would be re-compensated for the parts and labor, and he was sorry for the inconvenience. I am overjoyed by my experience with Paul and Eric, how quickly the issue was resolved and the quality of service received from Gengras Chevrolet. Thanks again, Joshua

"Delivering The Honey"

My visit was on 5/23/14. I was acknowledged immediately by Reuben. I let him know my concerns andhe listened attentively and assured me that he would figure out what was going on and give me a call when my car was ready. I trust his judgment and felt good leaving my vehicle. I received a call as promised when it was ready. Kudos to Ruben for his great customer service.

"Service Visit"

Was a great experience. Friendly and informative. My appointment time was accurate and the waiting area was comfortable. I would recommend this service location to anyone.

Seth Booth