Gengras Kia of East Hartford

Gengras Kia of East Hartford Info

Shaker's Kia

Generation KIA

"Used 2011 Kia Sorento"

I purchased my Kia Sorento a few months ago and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Buying this car was a great experience. Anthony Diaz and the rest of the staff made it easy and enjoyable. I went in to do a test drive and ended up putting down a deposit for it that night.

"Car buying easy"

We had a good experience and would recommend this dealership to others. Our Sales Consultant Anthony Diaz and Sales Manager Carlos Rodriguez we very helpful and professional.

Anthony Diaz

"Uninformed and useless staff, cant be trusted"

Uninformed and useless staff, that do not keep there word and can't be trusted. First thing I noticed looking at the car was a dent in the side. "yea not a problem we can get that out before you buy the car" alright I say, but it never happened. then they were going to reimburse me, and eventually stopped responding to email. I was from out of state, but they ensured me that the registration and taxes would still be able to be taken care of. It was not till i drove all the way there that they said this was not possible after telling me the final price over the phone. This final price had included fees and other charges that Luis vega had initially told me were included in the sticker price. Worst part was when I finally decided to buy the car, the Manager changed a 4 to a 9 making the sticker price of the car $500 more than advertised. Unfortunately for me I didn't notice until after I signed the paperwork. Since the Manager had left there was nothing the Assistant manager or the salesman could do to change the price, so they claimed. and they would not let me leave with the car unless i payed the full amount. Again ensuring me that the manager would be able to send me a check for the difference. Maintenance on the car is another thing. I bought my car right after a scheduled service interval. I asked if they had done the required work, at the time they sold it to me the answer was yes, after calling their service center that answer quickly turned to " no we didnt replace that filter, we only are required to do the bare minimum safety features. were not required to perform the scheduled maintenance"

luis vega

"new car buying"

The workers were very helpful about choosing my new vehicle.Large inventory to choose from The whole process went very smoothly .I would strongly tell my friends about this dealer.

Anthony Diaz

"The sales person was very nice and friendly but the sales..."

The sales person was very nice and friendly but the sales manager Tom was cold and quite frankly looked annoyed that I was asking for a lower price on a vehicle that I saw at another dealer but was newer. Made me feel very uncomfortable and after talking to my wife, I left. Would not recommend this dealership at all.

Tom SalesManager

"Our car salesman Luis Vega was so professional & very..."

Our car salesman Luis Vega was so professional & very knowledgeable. He made our visit to General Kia an overall excellent experience & would highly recommend him to others.

Luis Vega

"We had a great experience with Luis. He was not pushy,..."

We had a great experience with Luis. He was not pushy, and did not come across like a "used car salesman." He worked hard to make us comfortable and was very personalbe. Our only problem is that we did not get a second key, and they are about $125.00 to purchase.

Luis Vega

"My intention was not to buy today, just look. Luis Vega..."

My intention was not to buy today, just look. Luis Vega greeted me with a low key sales and greeting and had the perfect car for me with all the xtra ementies included. His demeanor was beyond personable with extrordnary sence of caring. very smart young man, with incredible people skills, which i believe would be a great value to this company. Thank you, for the opportunity to deal with a extrodrinary sales person like Luis Vega, I am confident that he will be successful with this company.

Luis Vega

"This is the first time I was at Kia and bought a 2014 Kia..."

This is the first time I was at Kia and bought a 2014 Kia Sorento. We were very pleased with the service we received from our sales rep, Luis Vega, as well as the other managers (Tom, Matt and Michael). Thank you all.

Luis Vega

"I started my car search on-line and after sending in an..."

I started my car search on-line and after sending in an inquiry I was contacted by a representative who patiently waited a couple of weeks for me to commit to an appointment at Gengras Kia. I was early for my appointment with a finance representative to see what my loan options are, but was helped right away by Luis Vega, who ended up finding the perfect SUV for me! My experience at Gengras Kia was the best. There was no pressure to buy a car, no stress, and no judgment. I have a few bumps in my credit history and I was terrified to go to a dealership to see if I would get approved for a loan. While at Gengras Kia I never felt embarrassed or judged; I felt like the whole team genuinely wanted to help, especially Luis. He only showed me vehicles I could potentially afford, and did not try to push me out of my comfort zone or into a car/SUV I really did not want. This dealership is a prime example of teamwork and helping each other out to get the customer what they want. Between management - finance - and sales I was able to get the SUV I wanted at a price I could afford. I highly recommend Gengras Kia - and Luis Vega.

Luis Vega, Rinda Shaham