Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

Call
Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC

Visit Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC in Barrie Ontario where you will find the best selection of new Chevrolet Buick & GMC cars, crossovers,suv's, pickup trucks and vans in Ontario. Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC has the Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC is your Barrie dealer. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class services. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Georgian Visit us today or give us a call at 705.733.2222.

About Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC Learn More

"awesome!!!"

We have bought a lot of cars and this was by far the best experience all the way from start to finish! Thx wayne, mrs Evans, and Georgian team!!

"Straightforward service"

I called on a website ad for a used vehicle I was interested in. After a quick and straightforward call, I had an appointment to view. It was ready and gassed up, waiting for me. Bob allowed my husband and I to take our time with a test drive, so we had a good look at it. Upon our return, Bob explained the questions we had and attended to the areas we were concerned about. We signed a deal that afternoon and drove away a few days later. Thanks, Bob, for my awesome Suburban!!

"Excellent from beginning to end!"

I recently purchase a Chevy Sonic from the Budds dealership in Oakville and had a fantastic experience. Bev helped me with every aspect of the purchase and always made sure the information was clear for me as it was my first car! I love my Sonic and recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great deal and helpful customer service!

Bev Watt

"my family and I were on our way through Barrie when the..."

my family and I were on our way through Barrie when the low tire pressure light came on....we pulled into the dealership and were greeted in a very professional manner....the service consultant asked to have our vehicle drove in for a quick inspection....diagnosis was quick, the service was timely and very well done....the staff at the counter were as professional as well....good experience all around and my family got to enjoy their weekend away as well....thank you to Chris Campbell and all the staff at Georgian....job well done. Chris Marceau North Bay.

Chris Campbell

"I purchased 2 SUV from Georgian Pontiac in the last ten..."

I purchased 2 SUV from Georgian Pontiac in the last ten years. I would highly recommend any one buying a vehicle from here. The service staff is so helpful and john walsh is a amazing guy to deal with.

"From the salesman Jim Nobbin and the excellent experience..."

From the salesman Jim Nobbin and the excellent experience that he provided to us to Sandra Hoffman who explained all our options to the delivery of our new truck we were extremely pleased.

"Brad couldn't go enough to help us replace our..."

Brad couldn't go enough to help us replace our insurance write off, he has a vast knowledge of the vehicles and knew exactly what we needed and helped us settle all the details for the old and new vehicle. Can't say enough about Brad's customer service, extraordinary!! We have already recommended him to all our friends via Facebook!

"This was my first used vehicle buying experience and I..."

This was my first used vehicle buying experience and I found that Wayne Murray and Mary-Anne Conway made my decision very simple and easy while thoroughly presenting me with all of my options and explaining them in a manner that was easy to understand and not overwhelming. I was very happy with the service and dedication from the sales team who were more than willing to adhere to my work schedule and simplify my experience as I was commuting to visit the Georgian dealership from Newmarket on evenings and weekends. I am very happy with my vehicle, the packages that I was offered (and chose) and the continued service at my disposal from Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC.

"As a first time dealer I was impressed with the..."

As a first time dealer I was impressed with the understanding and the work ethic of the two staff I dealt with in the purchasing process. I am thankful to have had such an amazing first car purchase.

"Larry Moffatt in Sales and John Haines in Service are the..."

Larry Moffatt in Sales and John Haines in Service are the reason I bought at Georgian. These guys are always ready to help and they cut out all the nonsense. Pleasure to deal with.

Reviews of Rheanna Evans