Gerald Kia of North Aurora

Michael Caballero

March 23, 2017

"Great Service"

- Mich12

I came in to Kia not expecting to purchase a new car the same day. Michael was so helpful with helping me decide what was best for me. I fell in love with the Sportage and he was super helpful with information and made sure I got everything I wanted. I am very happy with my Sportage!

March 12, 2017

"Fast, Friendly, and Informative "

- J. Sutton

Everything was handle quickly and everyone was friendly and informative. I know what to expect for upcoming service appointments! They went over each detail and gave me time to ask questions.

February 28, 2017

"the best car buying service ever!!!!!"

- brandon dokousian

soo ive been looking for a car for a while now about 6 months, i knew last week i was going to get a car soon i just wanted to be sure what i wanted to get befor i ever stept foot in the car dealership. so there i was just got off of work and i decide to walk into kia u know just to see some prices and what would be my options, i know that i wanted a kia optima 2014 with about 40,000 miles at most. that's when i meet thomas wiencek a great sales man if you ask me so i started talking to him and the best he was able to find for what i wanted was the same year but has 2x the milidge on it,but he still didnt give up, still looking for something i would be happy with. eventully he found my car witch instead of the 2014 i got a 2015 almost brannew and when i say branew im talking only 23136 miles on it i was shocked i didnt know i could get something so nice and exactly what i wanted but even better then i could inmaigen, now let me say i walked in there iknowing what i could spend on a car and what my down payment would be i was strapped for cash and had a very tight budget even tho thomas found be a really nice car i didnt know if i coukd affarod it but he still didnt give up on me took me threw everthing and i couldnt belive what i was seeing for this car he made my budget work and even got me a better price and a better monthly payment then what i planned on paying in the frist place in the end thomas did a fanstic job and that's even down playing it. thomas gave me such a great expercinse for buying my frist bran new car,i couldnt ask for a better job then he did,i defently recommend him to everybody, and kia of north aurora to get your car and ask for thomas he's super frendly and will give you an alsome car buying expercinse. thomas will make sure no matter what your budget is or your credit score, he will make sure he can get you the car you want if not better like he did with mine so happy that he wass my salsmen and that he help me threw every little bit of the proccess great job 10 stars if possible .

New 2017 Kia Forte, $19250