Gerald Kia of North Aurora

Matt Gerald, Manager, Gerald Kia of North Aurora

Matt Gerald

Manager

July 25, 2017

"Nice Experience in a typically not enjoyable process"

- Bill Johnson

Buying cars is not something I enjoy but dealing Gerald Kia in NA made it a good experience. My thanks really go out to my salesperson (Dennis Michelsen). He bent over backwards to make me a happy customer. I'm a detailed, demanding buyer and Dennis took care of me. I'm sure other salespeople at other dealership would have balked at my requests. But not Dennis. Thank you! Also, the Finance experience was good. I bought many cars and typically the finance office is not somewhere you want to be. However, Fabian Murphy was very pleasant to deal with. He showed me options to buy and I told him no. That was it. He didn't pressure me. He just explained the benefits of the various options.

July 23, 2017

"Great service, really knowledgeable people. I will be back."

- Ted and Nora

Got the car I was looking for thanks to Ebony Parks. She worked with us to find the car we wanted. We just came by to look but found the car we wanted so with her help, we were able to drive it home. She really knew these cars!! It has been 12 years since we bought a new car and Ebony answered all our questions and concerns. Will definitely return for our next car.

Ebony Parks

July 22, 2017

"Great service, Great deal, Great People =Great Experience!"

- tlwillisrn

Went to Gerald Kia in North Aurora and had the absolute best car buying experience that I have ever had! Dennis and Fabyan are an awesome team. Both were quick witted with positive and pleasant demeanors! No matter what problem they were trying to solve on my behalf and they solved many, they maintained cheerful, energetic attitudes. They educated me without making me feel foolish and presented me with a great deal! I no longer hate car buying!

Other Employees : Receptionist/cashier