Germain Cadillac of Easton

Brad Martinkovich

February 23, 2017

"First Cadillac!"

- Doug Landenberger

Just purchased my first Cadillac. Check mark on the bucket list! Marc was awesome as a sales person. His professionalism was to notch and my wife even mention it. From walking in the door to having the service performed, my experience was like no other when purchasing a vehicle. I am definitely referring coworkers a friends.

January 30, 2017

"Exceptional customer service!!"

- pk

Germain Cadillac was not our first stop when we went looking for a car, but from here forward it will be. I was very impressed with Neil Daniels, and his knowledge of the bells and whistles of the car we chose.

January 29, 2017

"First Car bought sight un-scene on the Internet"

- Randy Thrall

I have been looking around for a BMW 650 xi convertible for months. The dealers in Chicago did have the color, year or condition I was interested in. Germain Cadillac had just the BMW model I was interested in. They had reduced the price which made it more attractive. After some back and forth with Neil Daniels we came to terms. Now I had to find time to fly to Columbus and pick up the car. It all came together in early January. BTW --- Even though it was 25 degrees i did put the top down.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $67675