4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Scoop1010
1/09/2016

"We found the perfect vehicle at the perfect price."

Germain was an answer to our prayer, I really was at the point of giving up or at least settling on something that wasn't exactly what we wanted, then came along brad at Getmain with not only exactly what we were looking for at the best price we've seen yet, but he also must have punched the easy button for us too. I was prepared to haggle, I expected to have to haggle over the price, but the price was already so reasonable I didn't have to. I love Easy, and that's exactly what it was. Thank you Brad and Germain.

January 20, 2016

We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to assist in your purchasing process! We truly value your business and your overall satisfaction as a Germain customer, and look forward to providing you the same excellent service in the future!!

Margie0105

"good experience "

Brad Martinkovich was very well informed about the Cadillac SRX and was able to answer all my questions. He was able to facilitate my test drives. He handled the paperwork involved with the sale professionally

January 20, 2016

Your excellent feedback on Brad and your overall experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated!! We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you will enjoy your new SRX!!

Vivian001
1/09/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service"

We couldn't have asked for me from Brad and this dealership. We have a 3 year old and a 1 one year so any tasks we undertake are somewhat challenging, BUT not this one! They made it as seamless as possible. Thank you so much!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review!! It is always our goal to ensure a seamless and enjoyable purchasing process, and we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service that you received from Brad and our team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton!!

Car go fast
1/07/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I purchased a used Audi S5 from the dealership and dealt with Marc Rieser. He was very professional and great to work with. I felt no pressure at all in making my purchasing decision. I would recommend any of my own clients to Marc and the Germain family of dealerships.

John Streifel

January 18, 2016

Congrats on your new S5 purchase!! We sincerely appreciate your positive review on Marc and are pleased to hear that you would recommend us to others! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Joseph
12/26/2015

"Smooth transaction"

I found my Toyota 4 runner at Germain online. I spoke with Mark Rieser and he helped me along the process to make a smooth transition from not having a vehicle to owning a car in a few days. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Mark to anyone. -joseph

January 18, 2016

Your recommendation to Marc and our Team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated!! We hope you will enjoy your new 4Runner, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bmwm5m6
12/24/2015

"Fast friendly service."

I traded my 2007 Cadillac xlr v in for a 2007 bmw m6 convertible. I dealt with Marc Rieser. He was beyond professional with the way he treated me and my time. I never looked at the car I was buying in person. I took Marc's word that it was a perfect car with no issues what so ever. Talked to Marc on a Friday afternoon. Drove 2 hours the next day to purchase the car we spoke about. Upon my inspection of the car I was buying off of Marc I couldn't find any issues whatsoever. I was very pleased with Marcs honestly and commitment to making me a happy customer. I would highly recommend Marc to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks again Marc for seller me the car of my dreams. Matt Helon.

January 18, 2016

We are honored that you made the trip to purchase your new M6 from us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton!! Your positive review is very much appreciated, and we hope you will enjoy your new purchase!!

Hunter
12/24/2015

"Bought a used vehicle"

Marc Reiser was great to work with. He stayed quite late even though he had plans and all the staff was congenial and great to work with as well. He has followed up with all of our questions and we would certainly recommend him for a car purchase!

January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marc and our Team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are pleased to hear that all of your questions were answered and that you would recommend Marc to others. Enjoy your new ride!

Camer123
12/22/2015

"Worth the drive"

I live in Michigan. I found a 2013 SRX at Germain on Autotrader. I spoke with Marc about the car. He answered all my questions and I bought the car the next day. It's a great car and I would do business with Marc at Germain again.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for traveling to us from Michigan and allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We truly appreciate the great feedback on Marc, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new SRX!!

RobG
12/18/2015

"No Hassle"

Great no pressure sales. I hate the hard sell and the team I worked with made the car buying experience simple. Let me reiterate, I hate getting the hard sell on a used car. The vehicle I was looking for rarely comes up for sale and I found one here. There was a problem with the vehicle that I didn't notice until after the sale was finalized. It was no one's fault, it was almost unnoticeable, a small crack in the windshield. I called the salesman (Patrick Anderson) and he said no problem, we'll take of it. And did. The mobile service installed a new windshield promptly. The sales consultant (Ryan) took care of my missing title. Received the memo title and registration today. He asked about an extended warranty. I said I already had it taken care of with my bank. He said that was fine and he'd take care of the title and registration. Once again, no hard sell. I research the used vehicles I want and keep them for a long time (two years old and mileage in the 20,000's). I highly recommend Germain Cadillac for a new or used vehicle purchase.

December 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your purchasing experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are happy to hear that both Patrick and Ryan were able to assist, and that you would recommend us to others! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!!

stunic25
9/14/2015

"Worth the 500+ mile (oneway) drive, AWESOME salesmanship"

We are particular and exacting with the vehicles we drive, thus will travel (fly and/or drive) many miles for the right car that meets our particulars. We have done this on five of the past seven vehicles we have purchased... thus we have a basis for this review. Once we found the vehicle we were interested in (and there were many) we contacted Garmain via the Autotrader website where we found the car. Within HOURS of the contact, we had a reply from Neil Daniels answering our questions. Note we had also looked at other cars, reaching out to other dealers we had found online and had gotten responses a week later, or ignored after multiple attempts. In short order we had solidified the deal, with Germain graciously overnighting the paperwork for us to complete in advance of delivery. Upon arrival at the dealership (bright and early, the day after our road trip) we inspected the vehicle and it was indeed everything Germain (and Neil) had reported. I had taken their description with a grain of salt based on past experiences, however their description was spot on. Also note I am an Engineer, so I am quite exacting and detailed so not much gets past me. Finally, the final sales price was great. :-D

October 15, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We truly value your business and your overall satisfaction, and are so pleased to hear that Neil was able to ensure a seamless purchasing process for you! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you!!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Marc Rieser