Germain Cadillac of Easton

Marc Rieser

Neil Daniels, Sales Consultant, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

June 19, 2017

"My amazing car buying experience!"

- ZetaGirl

My name is Pamela S. I was lucky enough to be serviced by Brad. I was made comfortable as soon as I entered the building. Brad had my new vehicle waiting for my test drive, a nice cold bottle of water and a smile. Obviously, the car was great but what made the sale was the Customer Service. As a person in Customer Relations, I can say the service from Brad was exemplary. He made certain that every question was answered and every concern was met. He even did things before I had to ask lol!! My apologies for the wordiness. But, the service industry has suffered a hit lately. I find it important to let people know when you receive incredible service...and I did. I encourage ANYONE to visit Brad at Germain Cadillac Easton to get the amzing treament you deserve and the car that is meant for you. Thanks for everything, Brad!!

June 14, 2017

"Excellent service and very efficient sale process"

- JohnB

I found an Acura TL SH-AWD w/Tech Pkg online at their website. Brad Martinkovich was very quick and thorough in his follow up, worked with me to come in to look at the car, take it for a test drive and answer any questions I had. Obviously, the car was used, but Brad stipulated the dealership would do all that they could to make the car look great and get me the best deal possible. Negotiations were easy and direct. There was an absolute minimum of haggling involved and the paperwork was complete and ready for me to sign when I came in to pick the car up. The Business Manager (Chuck, I think) was an absolute professional and very easy to work with as well. As there were a few items to address with the car, Brad even worked with me and allowed me to use my car as a loaner once I was able to get the Acura in for the final touch up work. The work is still fresh, but it appears they use and excellent paint and body service pro. Again, great work! This experience was first rate and very professional. They tailored the experience to their customer (me) and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Kudos to Germain Cadillac of Easton. Excellent work!

Eric Williams
Other Employees : Chuck Peterson

May 31, 2017

"Easy Purchase Experience "

- Jonathan J Zook

Mike Perkins was prompt to respond to text messages about the car we wanted to purchase. We came in from our of town and completed the transaction promptly. Mike was great throughout the entire experience.

New 2016 Cadillac XTS, $48405