4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Jv014
3/20/2015

"Above and Beyond"

My experience with Germain went above all satisfactory measures. I am now enjoying the ride of the used Acura RSX I purchased from Germain. The vehicle was perfectly as described through its inspection reports and images provided from the dealer. If purchasing from Germain Cadillac of Easton, I strongly recommend Patrick Anderson. This dealer provided the full package when it came down to customer service. He answered any and every question I had about my car, and made sure I was confident in my choice when buying from Germain. I live 8 hours away from the dealership, so trust comes into play when it comes down to the technicalities of paper work and such. Patrick did me a huge favor and picked me up from the airport as soon as I landed so I could drive as soon as possible. Long story short; YES you should buy from Germain and if you do, ask for Patrick Anderson.

March 23, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share feedback on your recent purchase with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are happy to hear that Patrick was able to meet your expectations and provide you with an exceptional experience! Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can assist you with! Enjoy your new RSX!

Tim Ragland
3/11/2015

"Germain Cadillac Review."

We recently purchased our first Cadillac. Our salesman, Brad Martinkovich was great. Very polite, professional, and informative. Explained in detail the features of our XTS during the test drive and before we signed our purchase order. Recently I returned for recall service and I was greeted promptly and assisted by Ron Maxwell. Ron took good care of my service request and explained some of the service intervals I will need for the car. Over all Germain Cadillac has given my wife and I a very nice experience with our purchase of our first Cadillac.

March 17, 2015

Your great feedback on both Brad and Ron is very much appreciated! We look forward to providing you with only the best Germain Cadillac of Easton service!

Shannon
3/05/2015

"Pleased as punch"

Everything about my car buying experience was top notch. I would recommend Germain Cadillac to anyone looking to purchase a new car without hassle or unanswered questions.

July 01, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review!! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

brad
3/01/2015

"great experience"

Bought a used car from them via internet. Great experience and exceeded my expectations. Justin flood was good to work with and car was exactly as pictured. They even filled it up with a full tank of gas. Price was lower than anywhere else I looked in the nation. So drove 9 hours to pick up.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear it was a positive one, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

gerald
2/28/2015

"internet purchase"

Wes was extremely helpful. I had ask about a car he answered each question. Only made one other E mail contact a couple of weeks latter to see if there was anything else he could find out for me. I appreciated that. Like most of you reading this we are able to make up are own mind and probably could not be sold something we didn't want I ask if they could pick up a friend at the air port and he suggested them arranging a carrier to deliver the car. I had no idea that could be done. Would recommend Wes and the dealership Gerald Joplin mo

March 04, 2015

Your positive feedback on Wes is very much appreciated! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you should need anything in the future!

Wurstjc
2/27/2015

"Brad was very honest and a pleasure to work with on my purch"

Excellent .Brad was very easy to work with , he understood my needs and meet them . I was able to secure the vehicle the same day we started to work together on price and selection. I would recommend the Dealer to Family and Friends. I wish I lived closer as I would use Germain for service work.

February 27, 2015

Your positive feedback on your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! We are happy to hear that Brad was able to meet your needs and expectations! Enjoy your new ride!

2012Acura
2/27/2015

"Great employees "

Marc Rieser delivered nothing short of great customer service during my recent car purchase. He was very professional, educational and very willing to answer any of the questions that I had. He made the process of trading my vehicle in and buying one from their dealership completely stress and hassle free.

Peter Brown

February 27, 2015

We truly appreciate the great feedback on Marc and your overall purchasing experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton. We hope you enjoy your new Acura!!

Maxies8391
2/14/2015

"Great customer service!"

Amazing customer service! Very pleased with my purchase! Justin Flood, our sales consultant was especially helpful! He continually stayed in contact and meet our needs every step of the way. I 100% recommend these guys! These guys are true professionals.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review on Justin and your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us to others, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

Paula
2/14/2015

"Purchased used Chrysler 200"

Even though we were purchasing a used Chrysler rather than a new Cadillac or Mercedes, I felt like we were treated just the same. Mike Perkins was wonderful to work with.

February 16, 2015

Congrats on the purchase of your Chrysler!! We appreciate the feedback on Mike and hope you enjoy your new ride!

nikki
2/05/2015

"very helpful "

Justin was by far the beat. I went to a few other places they didn't wanna help me. Justin did everything they should have done. To bad they don't have more sales men like him. I'm very happy with my purchase and will never go anywhere else when looking for a car.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We sincerely appreciate the review and hope you enjoy your new ride!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Marc Rieser