4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

ogdenca89
1/16/2015

"My Experience "

I had an extremely easy time purchasing the vehicle I bought with the help of Brad. Being out of state I called several times with questions and always got my questions answered and calls returned within the same day. Once I got to the dealership the vehicle was pulled up and waiting for me to check it out. I couldn't have had a more smooth experience with such a unique situation that I was dealing with!

January 19, 2015

Your feedback and your business are very much appreciated! We are happy to hear that your overall experience with Brad was seamless, and we hope your enjoy your new ride!

Rodney
1/16/2015

"Buying from Germain Cadillac of Easton"

Brad was extremely helpful and took his time to show us several of the vehicles we were interested in buying. It was a no pressure, informed buying experience and was quick! We were out of there in less than 90 minutes! The dealership is extremely professional and courteous. We will buy from Brad again! Rodney

January 16, 2015

Your positive feedback on Brad and Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! Enjoy your new SRX!

Chad Smith
1/15/2015

"Patrick Anderson great customer service."

Our salesman Patrick. Very friendly, outgoing and understanding of all our requests an needs. We definitely HIGHLY recommend Patrick to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

January 16, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Patrick provided you with a positive experience and we look forward to assisting your in the future!

Linds
1/13/2015

"awesome truck"

Love my new, used 2010 ford rapture, love this dealership, Marc and everyone were great in helping me with the purchase of my new truck! Would highly recommend this dealership! Very state of art place! Thanks Marc!

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Marc and Germain Cadillac of Easton! Enjoy your new ride!

Wheatley
1/12/2015

"Great Experience"

Dan is a wonderful salesperson, from start to finish our transaction was very smooth. He is a true professional. Our experience was rewarding, this is the second vehicle we purchased from him.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on your experience with Dan and Germain Cadillac of Easton! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you again in the future!

jimmyho
1/10/2015

"truck buying"

very nice to work with. did everything he said he would do. was out of there in less than an hour with vehicle washed and gassed up. over all the best truck buying experience that I've ever had. will definitely recommend to my friends.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback on Marc! We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new ride!

GoSteelers
1/01/2015

"Not satisfied"

Contacted Brad about a vehicle I was interested in and told him I was ready to buy that day. Asked if the dealership could work with me on the price and Brad flat out told me no. There was no let me see what I can do, or let's work together and I will talk to a manager, or what else can we do to make this happen. Just No! Find me a comparable and then maybe I'll go to a manager is what I got. Not good service. Went to another dealership that day and bought from someone who did go to bat for me.

January 02, 2015

We apologize that we weren't able to meet your price expectations on the vehicle that you were interested in and the service provided. We pride ourselves in the customer satisfaction that we deliver here at Germain Cadillac of Easton, and hope that we are able to earn your business in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any additional concerns or questions. Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Experience (hsavage@germain.com 614-383-4811)

chocolat771
12/10/2014

"GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!"

Germain Cadillac Service Department is A++! I had my car serviced 12/10/2014 and worked with both TJ and Anthony. They both provided excellent customer service and I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making this customer feel special! :)

Anthony

December 11, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the kind words about your recent Service experience with TJ and Anthony, and are thrilled to hear that you would recommend Germain Cadillac of Easton to others! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Experience

mommat1
11/25/2014

"Great experience!"

We purchased a used Cadillac from Germain. Wes Echols was absolutely fabulous and really went above and beyond to complete the deal! Very quick and efficient. Definitely would buy from again!

November 26, 2014

Thank you the positive feedback on Wes and your overall experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new ride! Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Experience

cadillac123
11/15/2014

"Timely and Pleasant Service."

Great Service I went in for my recall service. The greater was very pleasant. The gentleman who came out to service my recall service was very pleasant. He explained everything and told me how long it would take to complete the service. I waited in a pleasant area and read magazines and listened to a television even if it was on a sports station.

November 17, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had an overall positive experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else that we can do for you! Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Experience

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Brad Martinkovich