4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

RKTK very Satisfied!
2/10/2016

"Recent Purchase of 2013 Cadillac SRX"

We recently purchased a 2013 Cadillac SRX from Germain at Easton. Our sales person was Mark Rieser who was absolutely great to work with. I never felt pressured to buy. Mark was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle and options. Mark was focused on what was important to us vs. just selling a car. There were a few minor items that Mark agreed to have repaired and he kept his word. All repairs were made during one visit as promised. Kudos to Mark for being a great sales person. We had an overall great experience. This was our 3rd experience purchasing a car from the Germain family of dealerships (Germain Honda, Germain Mercedes and Germain Cadillac) and I would buy from Germain again in the future. Great people to work with!

March 02, 2016

Congrats on your new SRX- we have no doubts that your ownership experience will be an exceptional one! We appreciate the great feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

tcrowe
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

Let me start by saying that I am no expert when it comes to buying cars. My spouse and I have gone through the process of purchasing a new vehicle 7 times. We enjoy the selection process, but when it comes to actually sitting down and discussing the purchase of the vehicle I can honestly say that I start to feel ill. To be fair… I do this with a lot of purchases but buying a car is a big deal… it shouldn’t be taken lightly. Research is key. Dealing with Brad Martinkovich at Germain Cadillac was, by far, the best experience in car buying that we have had. Brad's customer service skills are incredible. From the first moment that we stepped foot into the Germain dealership he made us feel comfortable. When we left the dealership after test driving a vehicle, I realized that I left my purse in the backseat. When I called Brad to verify that my purse was still in the vehicle, Brad didn’t hesitate to drop everything to run and check. He actually made arrangements for a tech to deliver my purse to me vs. making me drive back to the dealership. I hung up the phone and said out loud, “I am going to buy a car from this guy!”. While I was joking at the time, I am so happy that we did. Good customer service is not easy to come by. But when we experience great customer service, we believe it is important to let it be known. We want to thank Brad and also Ryan Layman. Ryan made me feel comfortable while I reviewed and signed all the documents that are needed in purchasing a new vehicle. Ryan and Brad did such a great job and we wanted that to be recognized. Thank you Germain Cadillac…. The experience my family and I had at your dealership was amazing and we will recommend you to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Ryan Layman

February 11, 2016

It is always our priority to ensure that each customer experience is seamless and enjoyable, and we are so happy to hear that Brad was able to assist and deliver just that! We truly appreciate your excellent feedback (and you recommending us to others), and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Jgeorgiton
1/23/2016

"Purchase of a used Porsche Carrera"

I traded in a 2002 Porsche Boxster S for a 2006 Porsche Carrera. Overall it was a good experience, however , I felt I could have gotten more for my trade in if dealership would have considered selling my Boxster themselves rather than whole selling it out . The Boxster was in perfect condition and very unique and I think the dealership could have sold it for at least $12k and maybe as high as $14k and the given me $10k on a trade rather than $8k. Other than this everything else was handled very professionally and the salesman Brad Martinkovich was great. I felt no unnecessary pressure and he was very professional .

February 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We hope that you are enjoying your new Carrera! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Huck17
1/20/2016

"Not good"

Within the first week after purchasing a vehicle from dealership it started to make a noise so this past Monday we brought it in. The service dept came back to say both struts were bad and needed to be replaced. We had bought the extended warranty and was informed we would have to pay for the 200 dollar deductible. We both were a little shocked because we haven't even had it for 30 days, we don't even have the paperwork to transfer tags yet. We were told to talk to the Salesperson we bought it from so we did. He agrees to split the deductible but informed us that "it's a risk you take when buying used" not only did I feel belittled but really?? Do you tell customers that while you sit down trying to sell them a car? I understand it's a risk BUT it's always a risk when you trust a dealership that they do there jobs to make sure it's ok to sell. I've tried to contact Holli The customer service rep 3 times now to have no call back. I have also sent an email to dealership with nothing back. I own my own business and would NEVER treat my customers this way. Germain came highly recommended to me by a handful of my own customers. I would not recommend Cadillac of Easton or the Salesman we had.

wjw2406
1/18/2016

"Very enjoyable experience"

I went in to look at a used Subaru Legacy. I worked with Bryan, who showed me and a friend the car. Bryan was very personable and answered all of our questions to the best of his ability. There were no pressure sales tactics or anything of the sort, just a genuine desire to understand my needs and what I was looking for. Unfortunately we weren't able to work out the financing, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bryan or Germain Cadillac to anyone.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Although we unfortunately did not earn your business this time, we hope that you will keep us in mind for any future vehicle interests- we are always happy to help!!

Scoop1010
1/09/2016

"We found the perfect vehicle at the perfect price."

Germain was an answer to our prayer, I really was at the point of giving up or at least settling on something that wasn't exactly what we wanted, then came along brad at Getmain with not only exactly what we were looking for at the best price we've seen yet, but he also must have punched the easy button for us too. I was prepared to haggle, I expected to have to haggle over the price, but the price was already so reasonable I didn't have to. I love Easy, and that's exactly what it was. Thank you Brad and Germain.

January 20, 2016

We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to assist in your purchasing process! We truly value your business and your overall satisfaction as a Germain customer, and look forward to providing you the same excellent service in the future!!

Margie0105

"good experience "

Brad Martinkovich was very well informed about the Cadillac SRX and was able to answer all my questions. He was able to facilitate my test drives. He handled the paperwork involved with the sale professionally

January 20, 2016

Your excellent feedback on Brad and your overall experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated!! We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you will enjoy your new SRX!!

Vivian001
1/09/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service"

We couldn't have asked for me from Brad and this dealership. We have a 3 year old and a 1 one year so any tasks we undertake are somewhat challenging, BUT not this one! They made it as seamless as possible. Thank you so much!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review!! It is always our goal to ensure a seamless and enjoyable purchasing process, and we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service that you received from Brad and our team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton!!

Car go fast
1/07/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I purchased a used Audi S5 from the dealership and dealt with Marc Rieser. He was very professional and great to work with. I felt no pressure at all in making my purchasing decision. I would recommend any of my own clients to Marc and the Germain family of dealerships.

John Streifel

January 18, 2016

Congrats on your new S5 purchase!! We sincerely appreciate your positive review on Marc and are pleased to hear that you would recommend us to others! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Joseph
12/26/2015

"Smooth transaction"

I found my Toyota 4 runner at Germain online. I spoke with Mark Rieser and he helped me along the process to make a smooth transition from not having a vehicle to owning a car in a few days. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Mark to anyone. -joseph

January 18, 2016

Your recommendation to Marc and our Team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated!! We hope you will enjoy your new 4Runner, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Neil Daniels