Germain Mazda - Service Center

4330 Morse Road, Columbus , 43230
Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Germain Mazda - Service Center
Germain Mazda - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Germain Mazda

Germain has been serving the Columbus area for 65 years and is proud to now represent Mazda. At Germain Mazda, the foundation is great selection and premier service every time, we guarantee it. As the only dedicated Sales and Service Mazda facility in Columbus, it is our mission to to take exceptional care of our customers, and to build long term relationships that keep our clients coming back.

7 Service Center Reviews

"My recent service experience"

Since my purchase five months ago I have driven 10,000 miles. Mazda builds an excellent car but the experience of owning a Mazda needs to match the same attention to detail baked into the vehicle. My 3 is advertised for getting 39 mpg highway. Recently, I had a pleasing 38 mpg on the highway, if my memory is right 444.7 miles on 11.7 gallons of fuel made my day. This would not have been likely if I had not maintained my service appointment for an oil change. The Mazda app and my continued relationship at the dealership made it easy. What I like most about the car's performance this month is that it was up to the task of me being pressed into service with twelve hour days in several cities in Ohio. The car responded superbly on the highway. This experience is the type of performance I need in my line of work. Mind you, I did not hyper mile my way to 38 mpg, I drove this car with a sense of purpose. I like that Mazda service has proven dependable and the sales team continues to follow through, even Bo Stranzin, who didn't sale me anything, but he took the time to answer questions about how to download an update for my nav system. He could have passed the buck. My experience would not be what it is today if professionals like Rusty, Jim, Kyle and Jeremy didn't take the time to consistently explain to me how the electronics work in the car, how to utilize the Mazda app and how to tie in my service schedule so the process remains simple. It also means a lot to me that Jim and Kyle will help me keep my car clean. A clean car is important and necessary because it represents the best of who you intend to be to others. Many times I have looked better because they have taken the time to help me in this area no matter how busy. This speaks volumes in the pride that they take in service to me and presumably others. I am very fortunate to be treated so kindly, many are paid to do so, few live up to this standard. I find the service department seen and unseen, must absolutely believe in this way. What makes this dealership stand out from the folks down the road is this team. I appreciate the team making me feel like family.

September 29, 2014

We are so appreciative that you took the time to share your story with us. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that every customer has an experience like the one you have described. Your passion for Mazda is evident, and we are trilled that your 3 is living up to your expectations. It is customers like you that make us love what we do! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to many more (fuel efficient) miles with you.

"Excellent customer service"

Several months ago I started coming to Germain Mazda for service on my 2012 Mazda3 and I've been coming back ever since. Kyle and Jim in the service dept are outstanding, they get what it means to provide excellent customer service! Today I was there to have a vehicle inspection as I'm thinking about selling my mazda3. Kyle was great to work with and I met the general manager Sonny. They both took the time to review the inspection report with me and to explain what my car is worth. If you're looking to buy an mazda or have your mazda serviced I highly recommend Germain Mazda. The provide outstanding, quality service that can't be beat! Thank you, Steve

April 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department. We are happy that Kyle, Jim and Sonny are taking great care of you. Your recommendation is truly appreciated. See you next time!

"I have only had extremely positive experiences with the..."

I have only had extremely positive experiences with the people of Germain Mazda. Kyle Barger, especially, has gone above and beyond, offering top notch customer service. He and his team are friendly, prompt, detailed and they provide stellar work. I highly recommend their service center to other friends/Mazda owners. Thank you, Kyle & team, for such a positive experience.

February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Kyle and our service team. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed the service you have received at Germain Mazda and truly appreciate your recommendation!

"Needed service, some misc. parts (floor mats, front..."

Needed service, some misc. parts (floor mats, front license plate bracket, etc.) and a local home for a used Mazda I had purchased out of state, wanted to give Germain 1st try given their local reputation and representation. Have had experience with the "other" big name in town on the Ford side of their business, and just never felt my business really mattered. On the parts side Justin was great, very knowledgeable and informative. I would prefer to support local businesses and he worked with me to get with in a few dollars of total online prices (cost + shipping) being very fair, and his knowledge has value also. I had scheduled my service appointment online (really like this service/feature) and Jim greeted me by first name as I stepped out of my car. Had a small electrical problem (previous car owner, not Germain's or Mazda's fault) which was diagnosed and corrected same day allowing me to pick up my car that evening for a cost I felt was reasonable. Included was their Mazda Full Circle Inspection at no additional charge, as I had recently purchased this car used and my son will be driving mostly, really appreciated this and the feedback on the car. Only disappointment is they forgot to install the front plate bracket, not a big deal as they were not charging me for it and have done it before (don't you hate drilling into a perfectly good bumper to hang a ugly tag on it just so there is an aiming point for the speed check :), just felt great about the offer and "extra service" and disappointed with the execution. Summary: Everyone I encountered, email, phone, & in person was friendly, seemed to be enjoying what they do, and genuinely happy that I was in the dealership. Very pleased with the service department professionalism, cleanliness, and work on the important aspects of why the car was there (electrical & safety). Prices were reasonable, competitive, and in line with wanting to earn my business for the long term. I will most certainly go back and recommend this dealership, service, and parts department top others.

Justin Messenger, James Parrott

January 27, 2014

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service department and that our staff took great care of you. We are disappointed to learn that we forgot to install the plate bracket and will certainly make it right next time! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Each time I see Jim Parrott he is always in a good mood,..."

Each time I see Jim Parrott he is always in a good mood, friendly, and easy to chat with. I came in to have my Mazda Miata serviced. Trusting Jim's opinion from previous dealings with him, I let him know I might be looking for a truck. I talked with him about my needs and he recommended several truck options. After my Miata was serviced Jim hooked me up with Damon. I was able to trade my car in and drive home in a brand new truck the same day. I am so thankful for Jim's expertise and the time he took to help me with the different truck options that could meet my needs. I ended up with the Nissan Frontier. Great, great truck. Thank you Jim for your help and guiding me to a superior truck. Laura P.

Jim Parrott

September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Laura. We are happy that Jim and Damon got you into the truck you were looking for. Enjoy!

"This review is to affirm the information stated to me..."

This review is to affirm the information stated to me when purchased about the Mazda 3 Skyactiv is legitimate and true. After driving the vehicle nearly 12,000 miles I can say I have put to the test the capabilities baked into the car. Perhaps overlooked or understated, if you check the record some Mazda 3's have a 14.5 gallon tank, others a 15.9 gallon tank. Mine has the latter. This makes all the difference in the world relative to miles per gallon if you fill up the car's "bladder" with fuel. Recently I experimented with using a mid grade gasoline and filling up the tank closer to the 15 gallon limit. Again, I cannot over state this makes a difference in mileage. Daily, I drive on back country roads to Mount Vernon, Centerburg, New Albany, Mount Gilead and other locations. I do have mixed city driving too. One thing I make sure of is that I don't let the car sit and idle long once I have reached my destination and I use cruise control at every opportunity. As a result, my gas mileage has improved since new. On a tank of gas I was getting 340 miles on a tank in the winter months. Since the weather has warmed up I am just now beginning to get 436 miles on a tank, this tank I am pushing the upper 400s lower 500 miles on a tank of gas. Considering Kia its dealerships had to re-state their car's overall gas mileage because of exaggerated facts from the top down. In comparison, I would have to say the Mazda brand and Germain Mazda are proving to be honest. The Mazda 3 SkyActiv is advertised to get 40 mpg highway, it looks that way to me. I anticipate the car's performance will improve and ultimately be maintained because Mazda continues to build an uncompromising product. I appreciate Germain Mazda because they reflect the values and conscientious attention to detail by getting the facts straight. They service my car, like we are both brand new. I cannot reasonably ask for more. I certainly hope you will consider this dealership, they will earn your business the old fashioned way.

Hensley responded to this review

April 01, 2013

That last tank of gas I referenced took me 520 miles the gas light did not come on, I had a supposed 47 miles to go before empty. If I continued on with just under half the stated miles left before empty, to another 20 miles, that would have put my total mileage at 540 miles on a tank of gas. No need to take matters that far. Smile.

April 01, 2013

We are happy to hear that your Mazda 3 Skyactiv is living up to and surpassing your expectations. We knew it would! As you continue to test its limits, we will be here to service your vehicle to keep it looking and feeling new. Thank you for sharing your experience!

"I would like to personalize my Mazda 3 SkyActiv by adding..."

I would like to personalize my Mazda 3 SkyActiv by adding the accessories I feel are commensurate with my line of work and lifestyle. I provided a list of items I would like to add to my new Mazda 3 and all three professionals returned my call and followed through as time permits. Service is critical to me because I am busy and deliberate in what I ask. For me my car is a both a tool and a solution, therefore I can appreciate that I am treated no different now than when I was in the market to purchase the car. Owning a car and being aligned to a particular dealership as well as a car brand has everything to do with the buyer's experience. I am excited about owning another Mazda and working with this dealership because they have not been any less enthusiastic about getting me the necessary information to meet my goals in this area, than when I signed on the dotted line. I have reached out to others because of the experience from Germain Mazda is affirming and the products are outstanding with a great back story. Like most I depend on my transportation, the budding relationship with this dealer is a secure feeling out here. I will continue to update my experience with Germain Mazda because what they do is good solid work. I am sincere when I say that I believe how things should be, we should give credit where credit is due. Thank you for paying attention to me.

October 31, 2012

Dear Hensley, We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your relationship with our dealership. We are happy to help you make your Mazda 3 fit your lifestyle.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.