Germain Mazda - Service Center

4330 Morse Road, Columbus , OH 43230

6 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Excellent customer service"

SC89
4/10/2014 7:59:15 PM

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

Several months ago I started coming to Germain Mazda for service on my 2012 Mazda3 and I've been coming back ever since. Kyle and Jim in the service dept are outstanding, they get what it means to provide excellent customer service! Today I was there to have a vehicle inspection as I'm thinking about selling my mazda3. Kyle was great to work with and I met the general manager Sonny. They both took the time to review the inspection report with me and to explain what my car is worth. If you're looking to buy an mazda or have your mazda serviced I highly recommend Germain Mazda. The provide outstanding, quality service that can't be beat! Thank you, Steve

Added: 4/28/2014 11:32:49 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department. We are happy that Kyle, Jim and Sonny are taking great care of you. Your recommendation is truly appreciated. See you next time!

Twitter
"I have only had extremely positive experiences with the..."

bder326
2/7/2014 2:42:57 PM

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

I have only had extremely positive experiences with the people of Germain Mazda. Kyle Barger, especially, has gone above and beyond, offering top notch customer service. He and his team are friendly, prompt, detailed and they provide stellar work. I highly recommend their service center to other friends/Mazda owners. Thank you, Kyle & team, for such a positive experience.

Added: 2/11/2014 1:51:13 PM

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Kyle and our service team. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed the service you have received at Germain Mazda and truly appreciate your recommendation!

Twitter
"Needed service, some misc. parts (floor mats, front..."

h311
1/21/2014 8:51:30 PM

Justin Messenger
James Parrott

4.4

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

Needed service, some misc. parts (floor mats, front license plate bracket, etc.) and a local home for a used Mazda I had purchased out of state, wanted to give Germain 1st try given their local reputation and representation. Have had experience with the "other" big name in town on the Ford side of their business, and just never felt my business really mattered.

On the parts side Justin was great, very knowledgeable and informative. I would prefer to support local businesses and he worked with me to get with in a few dollars of total online prices (cost + shipping) being very fair, and his knowledge has value also.

I had scheduled my service appointment online (really like this service/feature) and Jim greeted me by first name as I stepped out of my car. Had a small electrical problem (previous car owner, not Germain's or Mazda's fault) which was diagnosed and corrected same day allowing me to pick up my car that evening for a cost I felt was reasonable. Included was their Mazda Full Circle Inspection at no additional charge, as I had recently purchased this car used and my son will be driving mostly, really appreciated this and the feedback on the car.

Only disappointment is they forgot to install the front plate bracket, not a big deal as they were not charging me for it and have done it before (don't you hate drilling into a perfectly good bumper to hang a ugly tag on it just so there is an aiming point for the speed check :), just felt great about the offer and "extra service" and disappointed with the execution.

Summary: Everyone I encountered, email, phone, & in person was friendly, seemed to be enjoying what they do, and genuinely happy that I was in the dealership. Very pleased with the service department professionalism, cleanliness, and work on the important aspects of why the car was there (electrical & safety). Prices were reasonable, competitive, and in line with wanting to earn my business for the long term. I will most certainly go back and recommend this dealership, service, and parts department top others.

Added: 1/27/2014 11:10:00 AM

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service department and that our staff took great care of you. We are disappointed to learn that we forgot to install the plate bracket and will certainly make it right next time! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Twitter
"Each time I see Jim Parrott he is always in a good mood,..."

stephanotis
9/14/2013 3:44:33 PM

Jim Parrott

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

Each time I see Jim Parrott he is always in a good mood, friendly, and easy to chat with. I came in to have my Mazda Miata serviced. Trusting Jim's opinion from previous dealings with him, I let him know I might be looking for a truck. I talked with him about my needs and he recommended several truck options. After my Miata was serviced Jim hooked me up with Damon. I was able to trade my car in and drive home in a brand new truck the same day. I am so thankful for Jim's expertise and the time he took to help me with the different truck options that could meet my needs. I ended up with the Nissan Frontier. Great, great truck. Thank you Jim for your help and guiding me to a superior truck. Laura P.

Added: 9/16/2013 11:26:47 AM

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Laura. We are happy that Jim and Damon got you into the truck you were looking for. Enjoy!

Twitter
"This review is to affirm the information stated to me..."

Hensley
3/30/2013 10:44:36 PM

Paul GermainPaul Germain
Lew KarblerLew Karbler
Damon ShorterageDamon Shorterage
Rusty WilsonRusty Wilson

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

This review is to affirm the information stated to me when purchased about the Mazda 3 Skyactiv is legitimate and true. After driving the vehicle nearly 12,000 miles I can say I have put to the test the capabilities baked into the car. Perhaps overlooked or understated, if you check the record some Mazda 3's have a 14.5 gallon tank, others a 15.9 gallon tank. Mine has the latter. This makes all the difference in the world relative to miles per gallon if you fill up the car's "bladder" with fuel. Recently I experimented with using a mid grade gasoline and filling up the tank closer to the 15 gallon limit. Again, I cannot over state this makes a difference in mileage. Daily, I drive on back country roads to Mount Vernon, Centerburg, New Albany, Mount Gilead and other locations. I do have mixed city driving too. One thing I make sure of is that I don't let the car sit and idle long once I have reached my destination and I use cruise control at every opportunity. As a result, my gas mileage has improved since new. On a tank of gas I was getting 340 miles on a tank in the winter months. Since the weather has warmed up I am just now beginning to get 436 miles on a tank, this tank I am pushing the upper 400s lower 500 miles on a tank of gas. Considering Kia its dealerships had to re-state their car's overall gas mileage because of exaggerated facts from the top down. In comparison, I would have to say the Mazda brand and Germain Mazda are proving to be honest. The Mazda 3 SkyActiv is advertised to get 40 mpg highway, it looks that way to me. I anticipate the car's performance will improve and ultimately be maintained because Mazda continues to build an uncompromising product. I appreciate Germain Mazda because they reflect the values and conscientious attention to detail by getting the facts straight.

They service my car, like we are both brand new. I cannot reasonably ask for more. I certainly hope you will consider this dealership, they will earn your business the old fashioned way.

Added: 4/1/2013 10:40:36 AM

We are happy to hear that your Mazda 3 Skyactiv is living up to and surpassing your expectations. We knew it would! As you continue to test its limits, we will be here to service your vehicle to keep it looking and feeling new. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Response From: Hensley
Added: 4/1/2013 8:40:44 PM

That last tank of gas I referenced took me 520 miles the gas light did not come on, I had a supposed 47 miles to go before empty. If I continued on with just under half the stated miles left before empty, to another 20 miles, that would have put my total mileage at 540 miles on a tank of gas. No need to take matters that far. Smile.

Twitter
"I would like to personalize my Mazda 3 SkyActiv by adding..."

Hensley
10/30/2012 11:12:23 PM

Lew KarblerLew Karbler

My Review Of Germain Mazda:

I would like to personalize my Mazda 3 SkyActiv by adding the accessories I feel are commensurate with my line of work and lifestyle. I provided a list of items I would like to add to my new Mazda 3 and all three professionals returned my call and followed through as time permits. Service is critical to me because I am busy and deliberate in what I ask. For me my car is a both a tool and a solution, therefore I can appreciate that I am treated no different now than when I was in the market to purchase the car. Owning a car and being aligned to a particular dealership as well as a car brand has everything to do with the buyer's experience. I am excited about owning another Mazda and working with this dealership because they have not been any less enthusiastic about getting me the necessary information to meet my goals in this area, than when I signed on the dotted line. I have reached out to others because of the experience from Germain Mazda is affirming and the products are outstanding with a great back story. Like most I depend on my transportation, the budding relationship with this dealer is a secure feeling out here. I will continue to update my experience with Germain Mazda because what they do is good solid work. I am sincere when I say that I believe how things should be, we should give credit where credit is due. Thank you for paying attention to me.

Added: 10/31/2012 9:36:20 AM

Dear Hensley, We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your relationship with our dealership. We are happy to help you make your Mazda 3 fit your lifestyle.

Germain Mazda - Service Center