Germain Porsche of Ann Arbor

Jay Douglas

Kashaka  Fields, Business Manager, Germain Porsche of Ann Arbor

Kashaka Fields

September 17, 2016

"Great sales and service "

- dg

Jay Douglas was very patient and helpful as I spent nearly a year looking at and test driving several new 911s, including base, turbo, and GTS models. Although I ended up buying a certified used turbo from out of state, I have great confidence in the sales staff at this dealership and would not hesitate to buy new or used from them. A good friend of mine purchased a used 911 from them and was very happy with his experience as well. Since purchasing my turbo, I have had two non warranty service experiences with Porsche of Ann Arbor. Both wear somewhat unusual requests, including steering wheel swap and deactivation of the power steering plus feature. The dealer had not done either of these before, but the service manager, Phil Kaiser, and the service technicians spent a lot of time to do the jobs correctly without overcharging me. The steering wheel swap and reprograming took around 4 hours. From what I read on porsche forums, this is about average time for a dealer that has not done it before, and people where generally charged for the actual time spent. Porsche of AA charged me book time of 1hour. I feel fortunate to be a Porsche owner, and very lucky to live near such a great dealership.

June 27, 2016

"Outstanding"

- Sonny Greene

Just outstanding.... In my search for a '17 I have contacted and/or talked to dozens of Porsche Authorized Dealers. A few didn't reply, most were only interested in how much I would pay for their car, and a few were really interested in earning my business. The Sales Advisor at Germain (Ann Arbor) Porsche who answered my inquiry was Jay Douglas--I asked him a dozen questions over 4 or 5 email inquiries and each and every time his reply was almost instant, always thorough, and his replies never made me feel like I was imposing on his time. I like that. Over the next day or so we locked down all the details (including an outstanding discount AND the agreed upon value my 57,000-mile Trade-In.) Then the next morning on just a hand-shake via email, I felt confident enough to drive the 4-plus hours (Chicago to Ann Arbor.) When I got there Jay transacted the deal exactly as agreed--no surprises and no disappointments. Jay had the car set up as much as he could before I arrived, and as soon as I said "looks great," he transferred all my items (plates, iPass, etc) from my old car, paired my phone, and installed and turned on the Porsche Car Connect App for me. The Finance Director wasn't pushy, and that process was quick too. Less than 90 minutes after arriving, I was driving my new Porsche back home to Chicago--it was a lot more fun than driving there :) Girls / Guys if you want to buy a Porsche, give Jay at Germain (Ann Arbor) Porsche a try...I've no doubt you will be very happy.

April 11, 2015

"Excellent experience!!"

- Zaid125

I purchased a Porsche GTS from Porsche of Ann Arbor and I must say that the experience was absolutely great!! Jay Douglas is the absolute best and he does an amazing job of streamlining the process, they will make sure you get your dream car, and they will give you the best price hands down. Kashaka does a great job handling the financing options. And Phil is top notch at handling any services!! I'm a customer for life and will have all my future purchases there!

New 2016 Porsche Boxster, $72700