Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota

Courtesy Hyundai

michaelcurrier
8/23/2016

"Very happy"

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Gettel Hyundai. The staff was a pleasure to work with. We are thrilled with our 2016 Genesis.

George Chalakov and Jonathan Klein, Daniel Petrov

timataba123
8/20/2016

"buyer"

this my second time purchasing vehicle from this dealership i was happy with the customer service both time! I just like for hundai to have better service after purchasing like free oil change and maintainance!

Chuck Stringham and Michael Sender, Joe Arcese

bmccurdy3
8/19/2016

"Tucson Purchase"

After test driving various other makes and models of SUVs in different dealerships, we were immediately impressed with the Tucson and the service at Gettel Hyundai. The courtesy the promptness, the good ride, the value - everything contributed to our decision to buy. Our sales person, Edin, is to be commended for his professional and pleasant presentation.

Edin Velentanlic

tldrld
8/19/2016

"tuson hyundai"

Mike was very concern in helping me get the car i wanted and did a great job in helping me with the finances and making sure i got the color of the car i wanted he was very helpful in every way

wendyjean1045
8/14/2016

"jim brady"

I found Jim to be very professional and understanding about my concerns. Jim also worked very hard to make everything go very smoothly. I also found that other people in the dealership to very helpful.

jim brady

lizmjones
8/13/2016

"Thank you!"

We had a wonderful experience with Tom Goins at Gettel! He was a pleasure to work with. Thanks for helping us get our third vehicle at this location.

Tom Goins

badjad0312
8/12/2016

"2016 Tucson Limited"

Excellent experienced staff, very professional and great service. Very friendly. Would recommend this dealership to our family and friends. Thank you for all your help.

Bob Wood

Tootsiepop 123
8/08/2016

"Just Amazing!!"

I had a wonderful experience at Gettel Hyundai Of Sarasota, Bee Ridge RD, Sarasota, FL. First, there's ALI....She is absolutely a delight to work with. Extremely Knowlegible with a work ethic that makes her special. If you ever need a great experience, ALI's your lady! Moving on, there was Shawn. Shawn went above board in every way to make certain that I was happy with my new ELANTRA. I can't say enough about Daniel. He was working so hard to make sure I got my car. Jimmy, I was told was new. He was just making sure that everything was done right before I left. I would not go anywhere else for a CAR. One more person also pitched in,,Johnathan. He explained everything to me as I signed each piece if paper. I was just AMAZED at the non Pressure, and excellent experience I had at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota! If you are thinking of purchasing or leasing a car, Ask for ALI. She's the BEST!!

ASK FOR ALI..Just a pleasure to work with. Daniel, Shawn, Jonathan, and Jimmie. PROFESSIONALS!!

johnr8087
8/08/2016

"overall satisfaction"

I was very pleased with my experience at Gettel Hyundai in Sarasota and would recommend it to anyone interested. Michael Sender answered all my questions and was very professional and took the time to offer a test drive with plenty of time to get to know the vehicle.

Michael Sender

enm3866
8/04/2016

"Great Experience overall"

I have nothing but nice things to say, everyone was nice and helpful. My salesperson Edin is a great guy and appreciate all he did to get me in my new Tuscon, also Johnathon was very good at getting be the best financing possible.

Edin, Johnathan, Bob Wood