Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota

Crown Hyundai

Courtesy Hyundai

stan.lawrence

"Excellent"

I have purchased 5 Hyundai vehicles from Gettle Hyundai and have been extremely happy from sales people to service representatives.I will continue to purchase a vehicle from Gettle Hyundai and will recommend this dealership to other people.

John Beckwith, Bob Wood, Steve Connolly

staffnav08

"Personnel"

The salesman-Chuck Stringham and his supervisor werefreindly, considerate of my time, and let me ask questions whenever I needed additional information. I had a 2012 Genesis (and have bought 50+ cars so) so my questions required specific answers. I had several meetings over the time I wasconsidering the purchase and that was encouraged! they showed great patience and made me feel thatI was alway sgoingto receive their patient help. It was very evident fromthe effort that they made that they were interestedin my business.I am eagerly awaiting the check for the surplus fundsfrom ourLeasearrangment tocomplete a very satisfactory transaction that should serve me until Iwii no longer drive!

Chuck Stringham**, Chris Mettille, Patrick Minton, Ashley McCarrick

cfry421

"New car"

Excellent service from the email person to the salesperson. Highly recommend Jonathan Klein. Jonathan walked me through all the cars that I was interested in and thoroughly explained the entire car to me. Was so helpful

, Jonathan Klein

charliehc
5/05/2016

"Very good dealership and outstanding management"

Take the time to check ALL the vehicle's features. Your salesman is a better resource than the Service Manuel. The vehicle has many features not usually found on similar vehicles. The gas mileage was well within the specified ranges. My previous, Camry, was well below the designated range.

Sandeep Sing, Glenn Zorn

Crzy4gym519
5/04/2016

"Excellent deals and service "

Marty was an excellent saleman. He was friendly, knowledgable, accommodating and made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire process! We would definitely recommend you using him if you need a car! Thanks Marty! We love our new white 2017 Santa Fe sport!

Marty

jbanks104
5/04/2016

"Dealer was very good"

Same as above, Marty Wilds was very good, and now that I have had the vehicle for a week or o, I am very satisfied. A lot of good technology, good suspension, handling...all good.

Marty Wilds

mattpetrat
5/02/2016

"Five Stars!!"

The service I received from Gettel Hyundai was hands down the best service I could've ask for. Chris did an amazing job listening to what I was looking for in a car and not just trying to sell me on anything. He was quick and efficient. I brought my girlfriend alone for a second opinion on a the car I was looking at and even she said she was impressed with Chris and Gettel Hyundai. Definitely going back to see Chris when we need another car.

Chris Van Vliet

wilde
5/01/2016

"sales"

Nick Pechilis was outstanding.You should be proud to have him on your staff! I felt comfortable at your dealership as soon as I walked through the door.

Nick Pechilis

richard.floridarealty
4/30/2016

"Above and beyond."

The staff at Gettel Hyundai went above and beyond to get me into my 2016 Genesis. Everyone was friendly and did their best to provide a good product at a good price. Service personnel are very friendly and professional as well although there were a couple of things missed on the pre-delivery inspection.

Jim Brady and Mr. Singh

krdroze1566
4/29/2016

"We will Return"

Previously purchased a Nissan with this dealership, that is why we returned and all our expectations were met on this visit. We will return again when in need of another vehicle.