Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota

Crown Hyundai

Courtesy Hyundai

Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket
2/13/2016

"Staying Ahead Of The Curve In Florida !"

Gettel Hyundai is like going to visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory but one must get his hands on the "Golden Ticket " first ! They sent me their 'Flyer" in the mail and I obediently follow the path to their showroom. Yes , I did get my " Golden Coins " but received so much more besides just "trading-up " to a Sonata SE 2016 , I had first rate service with a smile for my efforts at Gettel Hyundai . Charles T. Stringham spent well over eight hours with my paper work and instructions regarding this fine automobile . This is my third Hyundai vehicle and my second from Gettel so I am pleased to have done business with them. You don't stay number one " unless your willing and able" to exceed your client's expectations and deliver what they want at the cost they can afford. " Chucky " is the Golden Ticket at Gettel Hyundai ! Great team to do business with. Thanks to all. Sincerely, M. Bauerle

Charles T. Stringham Matthew Yee Sandeep Sidgh Daniel Petrov

TIFFANYSTARRW
2/10/2016

"Happy"

I was happy with my purchase. I do love the vehicle and the way it drives. I'm sure I will be returning after my lease is up to purchase my next vehicle.

EDIEALB
2/09/2016

"Edie and Sal"

Great job by all. Felt very welcome and comfortable. Paperwork could have been maybe a little more efficient but otherwise all was well. Thank you

Ian, Sadit

Zipper 666
2/09/2016

"Flexible and Efficient"

I'd booked the car in for an early Sunday but had a sudden water leak in my condo early in the morning that kept me so busy it was mid afternoon before I realized I'd missed it! I left a message with my apologies on the Monday and within an hour they emailed a new appointment for Tuesday. Service there is ALWAYS friendly and efficient. The employees are welcoming and they always talk with you to ensure exactly what you want done. They also checked my address (which had changed) and ran the car through their car wash.

Bob Wood

Bill 1883
2/07/2016

"Good service, great product, excellent facility"

Very supportive staff that worked to be very helpful in purchasing and taking delivery on a new car. Chuck really had patience and and willingness to be very helpful in every way

Chuck Stringham, Roy Smalls, Andres Lilly

WILCHUBB
2/03/2016

"Met expectations and treated very well inside and out side "

We decided to go with the extended Elantra allowing for more storage after learning of options, friendly dealership and handled with respect. Will be back again to work with Chris.

Chris

JOSEPHVIZZA

"Friendly and helpful"

I felt like I was dealt with fairly. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was treated with respect and dignity. I love my car. Thank you.

Jay Hoffman Tom Goins

MATTAZ215

"excellent"

My experience with the dealer was very favorable the staff is very knowledgeable of their product and were very professional. everything about my new car was explained to my statisfaction

Chuck Stringham, Steven Decker II

Baker69
2/01/2016

"Oil change appointment"

When I pulled in the service area, I was the only car. Went into my trunk to get a wheel chair for my handicap friend and was asked who my service rep was and I said Bob. He said well he's off today but wait here outside and a service rep will be right with you. While waiting not one but three other cars pull in behind me. They go into the service reps office and all of a sudden those three cars get taken care of before mine which I did have an appointment. I brought my friend into the waiting room as it was getting cold and then I went into the service rep's office and waited at least 5 minutes. All three rep's were busy with someone at their desk, A women customer just walks in and a lady rep said "Who next? Oh! I guess you are to the women who just walked in." I said no I am and already 4 others went ahead of me. She did take me but wouldn't have if I was still waiting outside. That is a lousy system and not very customer friendly. You should look into number for the customer to take as they arrive.

Tonya Davis

EDWARD
1/31/2016

"THIS IS THE WAY TO BUY A NEW CAR"

SALES PERSON WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY VEHICLE'"SONATA HYBRID" AND TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO SHOW ME THE FEATURES OF MY CAR.WOULD BUY FROM JOHNATHON AGAIN.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE.

JOHNATHON KLEIN