Gettel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan

jessa
3/29/2015

"great prices"

Received 6700 off new murano, found the price on Internet and called to verify,best price around by far and johnathan spent 1hr with me going through all the new technology

Johnathan riveira and ben miles

Ccline9122
3/23/2015

"First new car in 16 years"

Bought my first car in Sarasota here at Gettel and drove it for sixteen years. It was a Nissan and it drove great for all those years. Jay and his team really worked hard with us to get the best deal and now I'm in an Altima and I'm loving it. Same day, my wife drove off in a pathfinder and we couldn't be happier.

Jay Swinford

sentralove

"Great dealership!!"

One of the salesmen, Lj Bezdek, helped me pick out my brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I will defiantly be a re-peat customer

Lj Bezdek

Steveosrq

"Absolutely Impressed!!!!!"

Being a first time buyer with a lower credit score I was nervous to say the less about trying to purchase a vehicle. As soon as I walked in LJ greeted me and I told him my circumstances and what I was looking for. Within minutes LJ found the perfect vehicle for me. I've alwyas heard buying a car was a pain but I had a great time. The entire staff was awesome. Jason in Finance was excellent. He got my payment exactly where I wanted it and explained everything so I could understand it and answered all my questions o matter how dumb they were lol. LJ delivered my car to my house the next day and picked it up a few days later to have the windows tinted and then delivered back to my house. I was absolutely impressed with LJ going out of his way to help me out. I've never heard of anyone getting this type of service when purchasing a car. I will be a customer for life. I have to say if you're looking to buy a car contact LJ at Gettel Nissan and see how car buying should be. They should be proud to have employees like LJ and Jason. Im so impressed and I recommend Gettel Nissan to everyone who wants to be treated like family!!!!! Thank you again guys you truely made me happy!!!!!

LJ and Jason in Finance

maigread33@aol.com
3/23/2015

"My favorite car salesman"

I went to visit car dealerships in Sarasota on Sunday March 15. I just wanted to get an idea for September when I intended to retire to this City. After visiting a few dealerships I went to Gettel Nissan and was met by Kermit Watkins who proceeded to show me the cars that I was interested in. He let me take it for a test drive and I loved the car but what to do when I was returning to NY the next day. He was very tuned into what I wanted right from the beginning. I found him to be very kind to one of the older generation and he made it very easy for me to understand the workings of the car. What I particularly liked was the fact that there was absolutely no pressure put on me. For that reason I decided to buy the car and store it until I return. Ben the manager was very nice also. Very helpful. I would definitely recommend these two gentlemen to my friends who would be shopping for a car. Marie McCabe

Kermit Watkins

LawDawg

"First Class Service"

Kermit Watkins did an excellent job as a salesman and very knowledgable about the product. He also proved helpful during the negotiation process. He treated me with respect and listened without over talking me with slick salesman speak you get at other dealerships. Truly a first class outfit at Gettel Nissan and Kermit.

Kermitt Watkins

AF4227
3/18/2015

"Bad Experience"

After the experience I had with the sales team at Gettel Nissan, I'm certain that I will never purchase a vehicle from them. I will also make sure to tell anyone I know who is in the market for a new or used vehicle to shop elsewhere. The salesman I dealt with was alright until I tried to get a better deal on pricing. When that happened, he became extremely aggressive, sarcastic, and short with me to the point where I became very uncomfortable. The prices listed on their website are completely misleading and they are a mere tool used to get customers through the door. When it comes time to actually talk numbers, you will see them raise the original price you saw online by the thousands. They have a high dealer fee ($799.00) compared to other dealers in the area as well. I've never felt so uncomfortable dealing with a car salesman before. They tried to make me buy a car by use of intimidation and/or confusion while using cookie-cutter sales tactics. In fact, this whole experience has completely turned me off purchasing a new vehicle altogether. It's just not worth the hassle and disrespect.

New Car Sales, Sales Manager

cobrastang22222
3/16/2015

"called on a car bati and switch"

So I called about a vehicle for sale today. they were very nice but after all of their fees etc they literally told me the out the door price of the car which was FOUR..YES ..FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE!!! than there advertised price. why dont you idiots just give a real price and not waste peoples time. and yes that was without even considering my trade..They need to hire a new GM !!

dont remmber her name, but it wasnt her anyway it was the manager who prices cars and plays the game

Tbvkm
12/23/2014

"Best around!"

Great group! They were extremely nice, listened to what I wanted and delivered! I purchased a platinum pathfinder and it was detailed to perfection, got the payment I wanted with no hassle or issues. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from them and as always they beat everyone in price and expectation! Thank you Gettel Nissan and most of all Ben and Jesus for making it a fun and fantastic experience.

Ben Miles

tschmidt
12/22/2014

"Highly Recommend"

Best sales experience I've had. Salesman L.J. made process simple and fun. Highly Recommend! I love my new Altima. Gettel is the only place to go!

L.J. Bezdek, Ben Miles, JP Blair