Gettel Nissan

Harbor Nissan

bhutchins81
2/05/2016

"Amazing!"

Omar and the Nissan team were Amazing, they got is into the vehicle we wanted, not what they wanted to sell us and in our price range. Thank you for getting us into the vehicle pur family needed!

Omar Collado

donniedig
1/20/2016

"They fixed the problem!!!"

I took my GTR to this dealership for work and the service advise made a mistake. The manager looked into the mistake the service advisor made and took care of the problem quickly.

Greg

Tom
12/12/2015

"Service turns in to a New Murano"

On Monday I made an appointment over the internet for an oil and filter change on Wednesday, A few minutes later I received a phone call from Bobby asking if I would be interested in Gettel's Exchange program. I told him not really, but he was a good smooth talker and eventually he reeled me in. So on Wednesday I took by 2010 Murano in for oil & filter change, spoke to Bobby and was handed off to Dane Renta for a test drive of a new 2015 Murano Platinum. I told him up front that it was a waste of his time and mine that I loved my 2010 and wasn't interested in trading. After haggling over the first offer I was interested enough to take the vehicle home and show it to my wife for color approval. Granted that it was okay I went back and after a couple of more offers and counteroffers became the owner of the new vehicle. All the people I dealt with were outstanding, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They knew from the beginning that I wasn't a motivated buyer and yet they did their job. The pricing was nearly as good as I could have gotten on-line from dealers 90 minutes away, so I didn't mind paying "a few" dollars more to keep a local business in business. Besides Gettel Nissan is where all the service and repair work will be done. All in all it was an unexpected happy ending!

Bobbie, Eric, Dane Renta, Rick Gauthier

SJM
12/10/2015

"Disappointed in lack of communication"

I do not like writing negative reviews however this may get to someone that actually is concerned regarding the lack of follow up with now (3) Staff Members. I'm told I will get a return call, I have left multiple messages and now I'm glad I'm not holding my breath.....(I frankly think they don't need the business or want it for that matter). I have been trying to close a deal for over 1 week. At the end of November they were blowing up my phone and email, now it is a new month they could care less. I like to purchase local to keep the money in our area but I have gone out of area before and will do it again if I need to. I left a message for the General Manager tonight so we will see if he "is to busy to call me"

JTST
11/25/2015

"Easy, some what quick (for w car deal) great experience."

I have to admit that I didn't plan to go here after reading some of the reviews. I went to Port Charlotte Nissan first because they had great reviews and they were promising me the world and said they could beat any deal Gettel offered. Well Port Charlotte didn't act very motivated or wished to be creative so we walked. We came to Gettel today and 5 short hours later, we drove out in a 2015 Altima. My wife got what she wanted, we got a payment that we could live with, and we got out from under a car we didn't like. The boss swung by her desk after we had just agreed to a price and said they were able to find more they could knock off. The finance guy was able to readjust somewhere to help us even more to lower the cost of a great maintenance package. Lynn did a great job and I would recommend her and the dealership to everyone. Overall very happy.

Lynn Greifenstein

Happy Customer
10/25/2015

"Glad I Went. to Gettel I just started shopping for a new car"

I just started shopping for a new car and was feeling a little overwhelmed. I'm glad I went to Gettel Nissan. Thanks to Omar I had a great experience. He was so professional and really helped me determine which car was best for me and my family.

Omar

Ed
10/07/2015

"worst, liar and not honest"

first time buyer same last forever never come back to purchase another cars. I purchase an infiniti g37 and have a problem. my car in service over month but still not finished yet. they liar, cheating and bad technician I ever had.

sales and services

Kovalskyx4
8/09/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"

Do not waste time stepping foot into their door, they payment packed my loan for the fact all warrentys are electronically signed. They tacked on 3,000$ worth of worthless stuff that doesnt cover anything, when i asked them about this EDDY the financial guy LIED TO MY FACE stating my bank which i have already had a car loan said i had to get the 3,000$ worth of warrenties in order to recieve another loan which is not true. The car sales man that sold me the car even admitted they did this in order to make money off of me. My car i purchased from them was in the shop 3 times within the first week i had the car. Within the first month it was in the shop 8 times and it still has problems and they are absoultly no help! Most dishonest people i have ever encountered.

Tyler and Eddy

Colby
6/30/2015

"Liars......don't waste your time buying here"

After seeing a car advertised on Auto Trader we called and confirmed the car was still in stock and the purchase price. Once we arrived at the dealership and examined the car we started negotiations. The car was advertised for $9935. We were putting $5000 as a down payment. With dealer fees, tax and title we should have been at about $12000 minus the down payment of $5000. Not with these liars..... The car ended up being close to $16000 , therefore our balance was $10158 for a $9935 minus a hefty down. Huh....some how we didn't qualify for any of their "discounts". This was a scam and a complete waste of time.

Tina Karr , John Vanella

tom520
6/21/2015

"Service Department "

I want to mention how refreshing it is to have no worries about my van being serviced their. I've dealt with Rob Kinnie,who always goes above,and beyond to make sure that everything is taken cared of correctly. He will surely be missed by all that have had the pleasure of his acquaintance at Gettel Nissan.

Rob Kinnie