Gettel Nissan

Call
Gettel Nissan Info

Crown Nissan

Ferman Nissan

"My parents purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue from this dealer..."

My parents purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue from this dealer a week ago. I pulled the TrueCar value and it was $3k less than the finance dept had printed on the documentation. Luckily, my father received my email at the very last minute and came right out and asked why they were expecting him to pay that price when the car he was about to buy was listed at this price online. The hemmed and hawed and reshuffled to meet the online price I found. I urged my parents to walk away and deal with someone better but they went ahead with the sale. They had to take the car back so that the service department could complete the window tinting, pin striping and paint and fabric protection. No big deal but the guy called us to come back nearly an hour before the car was finished forcing us to wait at the dealership. Once completed, when my father noticed water in the trunk area, he was told by Nate that it was not a leak but just where water had dripped off of the power gate as it was being opening because it had just been washed. A couple days ago, after washing the car at home, my father noticed water again and took it to the dealer as there was obviously a leak. This time, Nate said something along the lines of "yeah, we've had another 2014 Rogue with the same problem, we can fix that". Unless this other leak happened in the span of 4 days from my father taking possession to calling and setting up the repair, he blatantly lied. This seems to be a common theme. They were just fine trying to get $28k+ for the vehicle until I provided proof of their TrueCar agreement, they said they'd call when the car was ready but had us wait an hour, they (potentially) knew of a leaking issue and let the car off the lot anyway. I'm very disappointed.

Nathan/Nate

"Very unhappy with the way things were handled with the..."

Very unhappy with the way things were handled with the service manager. He has poor people skills, very rude. After speaking to a few other Gettel Nissan customers, I discovered that I was not the only one who felt this way. I personally will not be buying another car from Gettel Nissan based on how I was treated by the service manager and I will be passing this along to friends and family who speak of any interest in Gettel Nissan.

Robert - Service Manager

"Great overall experience. I would def buy from them again..."

Great overall experience. I would def buy from them again and will refer people to go there! Patrick was a great salesmen to work with! They gave me a great price and were very friendly!

Patrick

"Called 2 hours in advance, to schedule a test drive, the..."

Called 2 hours in advance, to schedule a test drive, the sales person confirmed that the car was on site and available. Drove an hour from Tampa, to find out that the vehicle wasn't at the dealership, and I was told that the car was out on a test drive at another sister dealer. When I inquired about it, Craig (General Manager) got a extremely rude atitude that showed his poor customer service skills. Would not recommend these dealership to my worse enemy... What a waste of a Saturday afternoon...

"Rob never fails to ensure that I am in and out with good..."

Rob never fails to ensure that I am in and out with good service. There is no better place to go to get my car serviced other than Gettel Nissan. I am proud to be your customer, you treat us like family time and time again. Thank you Gettel for all that you do for your customers, your kindness goes a long way, may God bless you all and have a happy holiday!

Rob Kinnie

"I have purchased a goodly number of autos over the past..."

I have purchased a goodly number of autos over the past 35 years and, like many, have had 'experiences' that covered the gamut. I think that I am a pretty discerning "new-age" buyer gathering as much info as I can before entering the dealership battlefield. I recently purchased my third vehicle thru Gettel over 10 years. The first two purchases were made solely because of cut-rate pricing influenced by Gettel's then less-than-stellar reputation. Fast forward to 2012. I thought that I had been transported to a different planet. From the salesperson, Aaron Dahlgren, to two managers with whom I dealt, John Vanella and Steve Stiteler, to Deb Hodgson the finance/documents head, I could not have been more pleased. Collectively, they spent a goodly number of hours with me. All of these people (and others) are very new to Gettel and so is the dealership atmosphere. The agency has been transformed from an old-style hide the pea, aggressive "buy-now" attitude to one that is fully disclosing, openly responsive and clearly committed to meeting identified customer needs. They all wanted me to be satisfied. In my opinion, Gettel now "gets it"! I highly recommend these individuals and am sure that anyone visiting their dealership will have the same positive experience that I did.

"You should include Doug Elliotts' name as well. He was..."

You should include Doug Elliotts' name as well. He was excellent and very customer driven. Cannot say enough of his professionalism and personal touch. He has added immeasurably to the Gettel "family". Also, we have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Gettel Nissan. Rob Kinney in the Service Department, for the past four years, has been gracious, attentive and most concerned in making sure our (previous) car care was handled with the BEST of maintenance attention. I am sure, going forward, this will be the same. I will do what I can, as will my wife, in recommending Gettel Nissan; not only for the quality cars but the service and personal attention given. It TRULY is GREATLY appreciated by my wife and I. You are a CLASS ACT!! It is both VERY refreshing and reassuring!! Please feel free to use our endorsement. Sincerely, Barney and Nancy Kavanagh

"I will never buy from this dealership again!! After..."

I will never buy from this dealership again!! After having my Murano for 1 week(yes one week) the battery went dead. The sales person, Bill Hyde, during examining the car before I bought it, even commented on how good and reliable the battery was, and described how they put brand new batteries in to make the cars 'like new'. I jump started it and returned to the dealership where they told me it would cost me $150 to replace. Hank Gabriel said they do not warranty the battery and the best they could do was sell me a battery at cost ($90). I was told by Hank that "no one warranties their batteries." BUT, everyplace does... even Walmart!!!! The only place that doesn't is GETTEL NISSAN!!!! I even asked Hank to talk to someone else that could help me and his response was, "go ahead, it all filters back to me and will do you no good." I feel lied to and cheated; I have never experienced such awful customer service. I met Jim Gettel once, and I think that if he knew how horrible his general manager and staff treated their customers, he would be disgusted too! I have owned a business myself for 24 years, and if someone has a problem after one week- or longer- I resolve that problem at no cost.

"Thank you so very much,beeng so nice and proffesional all..."

Thank you so very much,beeng so nice and proffesional all the time. Beeng a women I feel comfortable to come to your Dealership. I definetly will tell all my Friends about your great Service. Keep up the Great job,and Thank you again,until next time Best Regards Maria Baba

Everybody in the service dep.

"i worked with this dealer in prospect of buying a new car..."

i worked with this dealer in prospect of buying a new car . they were just not helpful for some one with special circumstances. they did not care nor did they communicate very well . i love nissan i asked for a manager to call me but no call was ever received the person i talked to shelby was not very helpful if you cant help somebody get some who can if you cant help at all then send me away and no harm done but at least be considerate enough to tell someone

shelby