Gettel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan

Tbvkm
12/23/2014

"Best around!"

Great group! They were extremely nice, listened to what I wanted and delivered! I purchased a platinum pathfinder and it was detailed to perfection, got the payment I wanted with no hassle or issues. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from them and as always they beat everyone in price and expectation! Thank you Gettel Nissan and most of all Ben and Jesus for making it a fun and fantastic experience.

Ben Miles

tschmidt
12/22/2014

"Highly Recommend"

Best sales experience I've had. Salesman L.J. made process simple and fun. Highly Recommend! I love my new Altima. Gettel is the only place to go!

L.J. Bezdek, Ben Miles, JP Blair

bcason
12/22/2014

"Great service from a professional"

I recently bought a Nissan Altima from Jay Swinford. He said he was newer to the business but his level of knowledge and professionalism never showed it. It was a pleasure to buy from him and will recommend all my friends and family.

Jay Swinford

nirvanastudio
12/19/2014

"Internet prices are bait and switch-false advertising"

I went in to see the four Versa Note 2014 vehicles shown on autotrader for 13,225. After showing and test driving, the sales guy went into the manager and to "get a price." He came back with $15,600, plus fees, tax, tag, title, and add ons, and it came to $20,000. I told him I wanted the internet priced car, and he said that deal was only available for military or kids just out of college. True Car Pricing says nothing of the sort. He hmmed and hawed and said it was the add-ons. The add ons were separate from the tax tag and title, and additionally, the beginning price was 2500 more. I walked out. Disgusting. They say they sell 250 cars per month. Well, not to me. Talk about false advertising. Wow. Then, they just happened to block me in where I was parked so I had to sit in my car for five minutes until someone came out to move it from behind me so I could back out and leave. Unbelievable.

Victor

RubyRae
12/05/2014

"Wonderful service"

Working with Jason at Gettel was a pleasure! I have already recommended him to several friends and family members. Nissan's are affordable, reliable, safe, and fuel efficient! You can't bet that.

Jason Hancock

a.g. loyd
10/17/2014

"False advertising"

They advertise multiple new 2014 Pathfinders on CARGURUS internet site. I called 10/13/14 for total price Stock 4723875 $20,240.00 Gettel Nissan responded via Email that the total price would be $26,523.00 or $6,283.00 above the advertised price. Other complaints about the same issue. I feel that NISSAN should take a strong stand against .Nissan dealers of this type. You should not tolerate fly by night deceptive dealers. Thank you A.G. Loyd ps... FTC and Florida AG complaints have been filed

Jason Crooks

BRT1
2/25/2014

"My parents purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue from this dealer..."

My parents purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue from this dealer a week ago. I pulled the TrueCar value and it was $3k less than the finance dept had printed on the documentation. Luckily, my father received my email at the very last minute and came right out and asked why they were expecting him to pay that price when the car he was about to buy was listed at this price online. The hemmed and hawed and reshuffled to meet the online price I found. I urged my parents to walk away and deal with someone better but they went ahead with the sale. They had to take the car back so that the service department could complete the window tinting, pin striping and paint and fabric protection. No big deal but the guy called us to come back nearly an hour before the car was finished forcing us to wait at the dealership. Once completed, when my father noticed water in the trunk area, he was told by Nate that it was not a leak but just where water had dripped off of the power gate as it was being opening because it had just been washed. A couple days ago, after washing the car at home, my father noticed water again and took it to the dealer as there was obviously a leak. This time, Nate said something along the lines of "yeah, we've had another 2014 Rogue with the same problem, we can fix that". Unless this other leak happened in the span of 4 days from my father taking possession to calling and setting up the repair, he blatantly lied. This seems to be a common theme. They were just fine trying to get $28k+ for the vehicle until I provided proof of their TrueCar agreement, they said they'd call when the car was ready but had us wait an hour, they (potentially) knew of a leaking issue and let the car off the lot anyway. I'm very disappointed.

Nathan/Nate

freeagent746
2/15/2014

"Very unhappy with the way things were handled with the..."

Very unhappy with the way things were handled with the service manager. He has poor people skills, very rude. After speaking to a few other Gettel Nissan customers, I discovered that I was not the only one who felt this way. I personally will not be buying another car from Gettel Nissan based on how I was treated by the service manager and I will be passing this along to friends and family who speak of any interest in Gettel Nissan.

Robert - Service Manager

Hallef20
5/09/2013

"Great overall experience. I would def buy from them again..."

Great overall experience. I would def buy from them again and will refer people to go there! Patrick was a great salesmen to work with! They gave me a great price and were very friendly!

Patrick

penaf19
2/23/2013

"Called 2 hours in advance, to schedule a test drive, the..."

Called 2 hours in advance, to schedule a test drive, the sales person confirmed that the car was on site and available. Drove an hour from Tampa, to find out that the vehicle wasn't at the dealership, and I was told that the car was out on a test drive at another sister dealer. When I inquired about it, Craig (General Manager) got a extremely rude atitude that showed his poor customer service skills. Would not recommend these dealership to my worse enemy... What a waste of a Saturday afternoon...

Craig Spurling