Gettel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan

Kovalskyx4
8/09/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"

Do not waste time stepping foot into their door, they payment packed my loan for the fact all warrentys are electronically signed. They tacked on 3,000$ worth of worthless stuff that doesnt cover anything, when i asked them about this EDDY the financial guy LIED TO MY FACE stating my bank which i have already had a car loan said i had to get the 3,000$ worth of warrenties in order to recieve another loan which is not true. The car sales man that sold me the car even admitted they did this in order to make money off of me. My car i purchased from them was in the shop 3 times within the first week i had the car. Within the first month it was in the shop 8 times and it still has problems and they are absoultly no help! Most dishonest people i have ever encountered.

Tyler and Eddy

Colby
6/30/2015

"Liars......don't waste your time buying here"

After seeing a car advertised on Auto Trader we called and confirmed the car was still in stock and the purchase price. Once we arrived at the dealership and examined the car we started negotiations. The car was advertised for $9935. We were putting $5000 as a down payment. With dealer fees, tax and title we should have been at about $12000 minus the down payment of $5000. Not with these liars..... The car ended up being close to $16000 , therefore our balance was $10158 for a $9935 minus a hefty down. Huh....some how we didn't qualify for any of their "discounts". This was a scam and a complete waste of time.

Tina Karr , John Vanella

tom520
6/21/2015

"Service Department "

I want to mention how refreshing it is to have no worries about my van being serviced their. I've dealt with Rob Kinnie,who always goes above,and beyond to make sure that everything is taken cared of correctly. He will surely be missed by all that have had the pleasure of his acquaintance at Gettel Nissan.

Vpatech
6/21/2015

"Great service and great in time"

I have been taking my 2003 Altima here since I moved here in 2004. Great service and great pricing. I plan to get my next car here. Have always worked with Rob Kinnie and he took great care of my car.

JLCalley
6/18/2015

"Service Department"

Rob Kinnie knows his customer. I love that I can just pull in to the service department and he always greets me by my name I can briefly tell him what I need and leave. He then calls me at work when my vehicle is ready and always has the bill ready so again it is a brief visit. I appreciate his understanding of my time and also the fact that he make sure that all services are done to keep my vehicle running and keeping us safe. Best service writer I ever had. Thank you for your 5 years of service.

Disappointed
5/16/2015

"Just Like The Rest"

They lie. plain simple fact. I found a car on the internet and then got a price over then phone from the internet salesperson, I explained I would absolutely buy at that price, asked about any rebates, add ons, and other issues that would change the price and was assured there were none. The price quoted is what I would pay. At the dealership, surprise! they can't even find the advertised car. (I gave the internet salesperson the stock number when she quoted me the price). We did find the same car but in a different color-same MSRP.. But at price time they would not come within $2,000 of the quoted price. After the required back and forth with the sales managers, I was told the offer was straight from the GM. When I asked for an explanation as to why the GM wouild not honor the Internet Ad and Quote, my salesperson (not the Internet salesperson-this guy was honest and a straight shooter) could not provide one. Bottom line- this dealership is the same as the rest. You can't believe what they say.

Tina Karr , Tyler

jessa
3/29/2015

"great prices"

Received 6700 off new murano, found the price on Internet and called to verify,best price around by far and johnathan spent 1hr with me going through all the new technology

Johnathan riveira and ben miles

Ccline9122
3/23/2015

"First new car in 16 years"

Bought my first car in Sarasota here at Gettel and drove it for sixteen years. It was a Nissan and it drove great for all those years. Jay and his team really worked hard with us to get the best deal and now I'm in an Altima and I'm loving it. Same day, my wife drove off in a pathfinder and we couldn't be happier.

Jay Swinford

sentralove

"Great dealership!!"

One of the salesmen, Lj Bezdek, helped me pick out my brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I will defiantly be a re-peat customer

Lj Bezdek

Steveosrq

"Absolutely Impressed!!!!!"

Being a first time buyer with a lower credit score I was nervous to say the less about trying to purchase a vehicle. As soon as I walked in LJ greeted me and I told him my circumstances and what I was looking for. Within minutes LJ found the perfect vehicle for me. I've alwyas heard buying a car was a pain but I had a great time. The entire staff was awesome. Jason in Finance was excellent. He got my payment exactly where I wanted it and explained everything so I could understand it and answered all my questions o matter how dumb they were lol. LJ delivered my car to my house the next day and picked it up a few days later to have the windows tinted and then delivered back to my house. I was absolutely impressed with LJ going out of his way to help me out. I've never heard of anyone getting this type of service when purchasing a car. I will be a customer for life. I have to say if you're looking to buy a car contact LJ at Gettel Nissan and see how car buying should be. They should be proud to have employees like LJ and Jason. Im so impressed and I recommend Gettel Nissan to everyone who wants to be treated like family!!!!! Thank you again guys you truely made me happy!!!!!

LJ and Jason in Finance