Gettel Nissan

Harbor Nissan

Angelini.joann61
9/24/2016

"Excellent"

It's a very good dealership they go well beyond to help you get into the right car and it suits you're finances .very good dealership.

Dan Horn was,my dealer he's very patient and will diafiantely help you get the car you want very good dealer.

Happy Customer
9/01/2016

"Experience"

Kenneth ( Danny ) Gillian was a pleasure to work with and was very attentive to my needs. Overall was a very good experience and would recommend him to anyone.

Kenneth ( Danny ) Gillian

KP
9/01/2016

"Great People to work with"

Awesome guys, you'r the best. Thank you LJ, I appreciate you and your hard work. You too Ben Miles :) Go Gettle you have a great team.

LJ

Scoutie825
8/29/2016

"Customer service"

Great customer service!! I will definitely return. Every associate involved with my purchase took the time to provide the best customer service possible. It was a very comfortable atmosphere.

Ahmed

Jacquelyn Mallory
8/28/2016

"Awsome"

The team was amazing and went way beyond our expectations. We were turned down everywhere and lost all hope. Jay and everyone else were so nice and understanding and gave us a chance. And people like that deserve high praises. We got a brand new versa and after what they did for us i will never go to any other dealer. I highly recomend them..

Jay

Kristenjoy
8/27/2016

"Very satisfied "

My husband and I went to the dealership to look at getting a new car. We were treated very well, everyone was very friendly and treated us like family. Our sales guy Alan was very sweet and helpful. We ended up driving away with a 2016 Nissan Altima. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Thank you for your hospitality and friendliness.

Alan Skulsky

dcslaught
8/22/2016

"Friendly"

The leasing experience at Gettel Nissan was very pleasant. In particular, salesmen Jay Swinford and Stacy Jackson were particularly patient with my unique needs. They were supportive while I needed to try car after car and take test drive after test drive to be comfortable with my needs down to the last detail. The car was leased at a fair price. Additionally, this is the second car from their dealership. Their service department is friendly, as well.

Jay Swinford, Stacy Jackson

altimanew
8/22/2016

"Informed car shopping"

The team was very knowledgeable and friendly. There was no rush to the finish line. Good listening was a key to finding the right car - good partnership. Thought I wanted a used car - but the new Altima was too hard to resist. The thing I do not like is the surveys that the dealership sends - like this one and feeling if I do not give an excellent rating across the board that it will reflect poorly on the sales person or dealership. If you want feedback - take time to ask me on site instead of judging on a number of stars.

William - learning sales - excellent , Loren in finance- job very well done.

Srqchick27
8/10/2016

"Love my new car!! "

Great service, everyone was really nice and helpful. The salesman went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience and got the car I wanted. I love my new car!

Lj Bezdek

Morgan Forehand
7/23/2016

"New Sentra 2016"

Went in for a used Sentra, ended up walking out with a brand new one for the same price in the long run. All three men we worked with were helpful and kind.

Kevin, Keith, Omar