Gettel Nissan

Harbor Nissan

dcslaught
8/22/2016

"Friendly"

The leasing experience at Gettel Nissan was very pleasant. In particular, salesmen Jay Swinford and Stacy Jackson were particularly patient with my unique needs. They were supportive while I needed to try car after car and take test drive after test drive to be comfortable with my needs down to the last detail. The car was leased at a fair price. Additionally, this is the second car from their dealership. Their service department is friendly, as well.

Jay Swinford, Stacy Jackson

altimanew
8/22/2016

"Informed car shopping"

The team was very knowledgeable and friendly. There was no rush to the finish line. Good listening was a key to finding the right car - good partnership. Thought I wanted a used car - but the new Altima was too hard to resist. The thing I do not like is the surveys that the dealership sends - like this one and feeling if I do not give an excellent rating across the board that it will reflect poorly on the sales person or dealership. If you want feedback - take time to ask me on site instead of judging on a number of stars.

William - learning sales - excellent , Loren in finance- job very well done.

Srqchick27
8/10/2016

"Love my new car!! "

Great service, everyone was really nice and helpful. The salesman went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience and got the car I wanted. I love my new car!

Lj Bezdek

Morgan Forehand
7/23/2016

"New Sentra 2016"

Went in for a used Sentra, ended up walking out with a brand new one for the same price in the long run. All three men we worked with were helpful and kind.

Kevin, Keith, Omar

Kimfore36
7/23/2016

"Best experience ever"

I went into getter Nissan with my daughter to help her with her car. She had such a great experience that I said you know you what let's see what they can do for me so Keith (the greatest and most honest sales person I have ever dealt with) was so good to us. We have been to many dealers and gettel/Keith was the best above all!!! The diamanté manager Kevin and the sales manager Omar were also very caring and professional. If you are in a tight situation and are in need of a reliable vehicle I highly recommend gettel Nissan and MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR Keith he's by far the best salesman I have ever come across. Very smart and professional. He deserves a promotion!!!!

Keith jamsky

Ndolnick94
7/14/2016

"Fantastic "

They did a great job super willing to work with me and make my dream of becoming a car owner come true I would definitely recommend it

Brain

GetGypsy
7/07/2016

"Gettel is Golden"

Each employee was friendly, knowledgeable about assigned service, and most importantly, made me feel comfortable and respected. I have submitted a detailed review in an email to one of the employees since this review did not pop up for me after clicking 'yes'. Monica was top-notch in service from the very first moment of contact via emails. She stayed with me via phone calls and messages of each stage of getting my car. It was a pleasure to meet her as well. Tyler went out of his way to pick me up at home, take me safely to the dealership, and treated me respectfully and courteously throughout the buying hours involved. He's tech savvy, and worked efficiently in getting needed copies made, answering my questions, and kept me informed of every step. He took extra time to take me to see the Service Area and meet Caleb; then in the car itself, Tyler made sure I knew the basics of the car. L.J. made signing all the papers as easy as it could be done. I especially appreciated his sincere comments hoping my health recovery would be soon. I would not want to forget how helpful, courteous, and professional the receptionists, Jackie in the early part of the day, and Kathy in the latter part of the day were whenever I called requesting someone. All in all, it made me feel very fortunate to be selected for my car purchase by Gettel Nissan. Most sincerely, V of V

Monica, Tyler, L.J., Caleb, Receptionists Jackie, Kathy

Botoxpa
7/07/2016

"Great customer service and not pushy"

Our salesman Eddie was easy to talk to and not pushy. Such a great experience! The location was clean and relaxed for a dealership! We would highly recommend Eddie S. And gettle Nissan!

Eddie searolaski

gmkaltima
7/04/2016

"happy repeat customer"

i'm on my third altima lease from gettel using nissan financing (nmac) and i have been happy with each one. the "red tape" part of the car buy/lease process has been a breeze as a repeat lease customer of nmac and the gettel team has helped to reduce the time it takes for that part of the proess. i also bring the vehicles back to gettel for the maintenance and rarely have to wait more than an hour for my service to be completed. waiting area is very customer friendly with computers and tablets for entertainment while you wait. although i've moved further away from gettel to an area that's closer to a different nissan dealer, i chose to return to gettel to lease my 2016 altima in the past week. and when this lease is up, i plan to return to gettel to lease my next one.

paul, bobby

Mommytomaddy
6/29/2016

"Gettel Helped Me Out"

After stressing my concern with how the financing was handled Jason Hancock reached out to rectify the situation. I was really pleased with how he handled it and tried to help me. I would recommend speaking with him to get the best deal on a new vehicle. I drove two hours to get the deal and would do it again. Thank you!

Jason Hancock