Glen Toyota

John Kraiza

August 12, 2017

"Exceptional Service!"

- Danielle Beran

My car was broken into, and Andrea McHugh immediately put a rush on ordering a new window. Her willingness and expertise to ensure excellent customer service from the start will never be forgotten. Bruce overnight-ed the part I needed, and I was provided a rental car immediately. Jason and Andrew worked tirelessly and professionally to ensure I received my repaired vehicle on time. All of their calm, patient manners were a great help to me when my frustration was at an all-time high after my car was broken into. Their knowledge of the car parts and remarkable problem-solving abilities are rare indeed. If the quality of a dealership's employees is an indication of future success, then Glen Toyota has a very bright future. I highly recommend Glen Toyota!!

Andrew Parneros
Bruce Rosales
Jason Forkins
Other Employees : Andrea McHugh

August 08, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- marcalan32

The service department team at Glen , especially Paul Dupree, are most courteous and helpful. I have had my car serviced there for 3 years and always am treated wonderfully. The service is done in a timely manner and explained fully to me. I highly recommend Glen Toyota's service department and will continue to use them as long as I own this car.

Paul Dupree

July 28, 2017

"Attentive and helpful"

- Satisfied

I bought my third new vehicle from this dealership. Steve came out to meet me in the parking lot. We talked about what I was looking for and the concerns I had. I didn't expect to purchase a car that day; I was only going in to look at two models and get some information. Steve was so patient and helpful. We test drove 4 different cars: a Camry, a Corolla and 2 Prius's. I loved my 17 1/2 year old Camry but was convinced the new ones were too big for my small garage. We test drove the Camry all the way to my house to try out the size in the garage. I wasn't comfortable with the tight fit. When I was convinced I was ready to purchase but wanted to check the garage size again with the Prius, again we drove it to my house to check it out. Steve is the most patient and helpful salesman I have ever worked with. John worked with us to get the best deal and at the very end Mike finished up the deal and worked to get it registered and insured. All in all, this was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had.

Steve Bawiec