Glendora Hyundai

Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

happydriver
4/18/2015

"good experience"

Purchased Genesis in 12/14. Ping made it a good experience, he knows what he is doing, and all in all it was a very pleasant car buying experience.

Don't remember

dre9ers
5/31/2014

"Internet"

John bryant really made buying a car a pleasurable experience. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to friends. If I ever buy another car I would definitely go to the glendora hyundia dealership.

john bryant

suzanneb7
12/02/2013

"I needed a new car & a friend recommended Glendora..."

I needed a new car & a friend recommended Glendora Hyundai & salesman Ping. I went in and traded in my old car & drove away with a brand new Hyundai Sonata. Ping is a great guy - very patient & helpful. I do recommend him & Glendora Hyundai whenever people ask me about my new car! Customer service is a dying art & this dealership seems to understand that their people are what make them successful. Every person I have encountered there from sales to service seems happy to work there & are happy to help the customers. Thank you for a great car buying experience! I will be back for my next car - perhaps the Genesis! Sincerely, Suzanne Bruner Glendora, CA

Ping

rickwhiteca
12/02/2013

"I hate dealerships. Always have and thought I always..."

I hate dealerships. Always have and thought I always would. But Glendora Hyundai is different. What I appreciate most is there honesty. They won't give you a time that sounds good, but they can't make. Every time I've been there, my car was ready when they said it would be. There work is good, I've never had to take my vehicle back to get something fixed that they missed or messed up. They have never tried to talk me into work I don't need and I appreciate that too. The dealer is never the cheapest place to take your car, but the are reasonably priced and you always, always, always, get what you paid for.

Ron

mariabrock44
11/26/2013

"Very easy to make an appointment for service online. The..."

Very easy to make an appointment for service online. The gentlemen working in the service area were courteous and professional. They explained what was going on with the vehicle and all repairs were covered under the warranty. The cookies at checkout were also a nice touch.

Don't remember the name of the service man.

Svcrating
11/18/2013

"Have gone here for several years, always a positive..."

Have gone here for several years, always a positive experience, they are always friendly, accurate with the Wait time, reasonable cost with coupon help, and a nice waiting area

Ron Werner

teardrop3
11/15/2013

"on arrival i was greeted promptly and courteous, i was..."

on arrival i was greeted promptly and courteous, i was explained how long it will take and that they would call me when done . My car was returned to me with everything fixed and my car was washed that was a great perk

Javier

katona
11/13/2013

"this dealership is the most friendly professional . Ron..."

this dealership is the most friendly professional . Ron Werner is the best service adviser and always treat it me with utmost professional manner. i would and will recommend they service to anybody i know... the lady who works at the costumer service checkout has great costumer service skills and sorry but i don't remember her name... always friendly and professional... thank you for giving me a great service all times... i never feel stressed when i bring my car in because i know they will treat me right.. thank you again ...have a wonderful day ...

ron werner

Lemmharris
11/07/2013

"The staff at this dealership are all great and treat you..."

The staff at this dealership are all great and treat you right....not just until you buy the car. Outstanding service follows every car they sell. We are very happy and will return for service and new car purchases as well.

Javier

Mlawler14
11/04/2013

"I have only gotten oil changes at this dealership,..."

I have only gotten oil changes at this dealership, however service has always been great. Service has always been faster than they estimate it too be. Workers are friendly and my car is never left dirty or grease inside the car after service.

Ping?