Glens Falls Toyota

Sales & Leasing Associate

January 21, 2017

"Professionals "

- Sharon W

Our experience with Tina North, sales, and with Ben Fuller, finance, was nothing short of professional. They were both experienced and didn't waste our time with the process.

January 19, 2017

"Second time leasing"

- Albanyknitter

Bill Wattie was great to work with, finding me the right car at the right price (2016 model that kept my payment where I wanted). Jimmy in the Service Dept. was a pleasure to work with when I had my previously leased car. I live about 60 miles away and am more than willing to drive to get such excellent service. Ben Fuller was helpful with all the financial issues, including helping with a follow-up issue. I'm happy with the Glens Falls Toyota experience and have recommended the dealership to friends.

January 01, 2017

"Pleasurable business experience."

- BJT

I made the trip to Glens Falls Toyota, 3 hours and multiple Toyota dealerships out of the way, to purchase my new truck and I have no regrets in doing so! Bill Wattie was a pleasure to deal with and was truly a "no nonsense" sales associate. It was evident the dealership caters to the customer and the small town family owned business atmosphere was refreshing. Though landing on the deal I wanted was a struggle, we managed to do so and I am pleased with the purchase and the experience. I was afforded the opportunity to take time to gather my thoughts and recoup at multiple points- something other dealerships just don't do. The experience was stress free. I will (and have already) recommend Glens Falls Toyota. It is worth the drive if you aren't local!

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)