Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
aasaraflo
8/30/2015

"My experience with Glens Falls Toyota"

THE DEALERSHIP WAS COURTEOUS,PATIENT AND HELPFUL IN HELPING ME TO SELECT MY VEHICLE. THEIR APPROACH WAS NOT HARD SELL, WHICH I APPRECIATED. The car purchased was exactly the color and interior and options I wanted

dick12444
8/22/2015

"Sienna 2015 to Replace Damaged 2013"

The dealership was especially helpful in assisting with getting my damaged Sienna 2013 repairs estimated as quickly as possible. Also assisted the Insurance adjusters in completing their tasks, so I had the whole picture, in order to decide whether to replace or repair the 2013. Scott Blaauboer was helpful in getting me more trade money on my damaged vehicle.

Scott Blaauboer

Mema 2
8/16/2015

"I had no plan to buy!"

I stopped by Glens Falls Toyota on a whim. It was a nice day and my air conditioning was not working so well! I have been thinking of getting a newer vehicle and wanted a SUV. Colleen came over to me and asked if I'd like to see the Highlander I was looking at. I did like the Highlander but it was above what I really wanted to spend. She then showed me a RAV4 that they had just gotten in. It was perfect. Sold! My last Toyota went 250,000 miles. Hope this one does too!

Female Auto Consumer
8/05/2015

"GF Toyota saved me headaches, more trauma and lots of money"

First of all, let me cut to the chase and tell you what I've learned, and then if you're interested you can read the rest of my story because my story is not short, but I will try to summarize the best I can: I will be bringing my car to GLENS FALLS TOYOTA for any service I might need in the future. I really had a bad experience at another Toyota dealership which, if I allowed and which at the time seemed like the easy way out, could have resulted in a lot of unnecessary money, time, additional aggravation and inconvenience. The people at Glens Falls Toyota were fair, honest and gave me excellent service and really helped me out of a bad spot. So my story -- I own a 2012 RAV4 Toyota, bought brand new, one owner, and now having approximately 40,000 miles, just out of the 36,000 mile warranty. Due to lit ABS and tracking control panel lights, I brought my car into a Toyota dealer just south of Glens Falls - where I originally bought the car - on a Wednesday at 10:30 in the morning to fix whatever the problem was indicated by the panel lights. At approximately 2:30 p.m. the same day, after waiting all that time in their showroom, I was informed the service department did not know what was wrong with my car but that I also did not have any brake lights and the fee would increase from $90 to $500 diagnostic fee if they were to find the problem, and if they were to proceed they needed my ok. Not happy, but hoping I could rely on the dealership I bought the car from, I gave them the go ahead. By Thursday, the next day, at approximately 2:00 p.m., I was informed I needed a new ABS actuator, later changed to ABS controller, resulting in a verbal quote of $3345 parts and labor, but the $500 diagnostic fee would be subtracted from the total if I had the work done there. Toyota, having the good reputation it does, the car JUST being out of warranty and totally outraged by everything, I thought something was amiss and contacted Corporate Toyota later that day, Thursday, to complain about the outrageous bill. I placed my complaint with the Toyota representative, told him the part I was advised the car needed and how much the bill was - $3345 at that point - that the car was just out of warranty and that Toyota should stand behind their product and offer some assistance in the matter with such a high bill. The corporate Toyota representative contacted me the next day after speaking with the service manager. The Toyota representative from Corporate Toyota informed me that the service manager said the car was not in his shop and the car had not been diagnosed!! I informed the corporate Toyota rep at that point that the car had been in this service manager's shop, sitting for two days and had been diagnosed resulting in a bill of $3445. The rep also informed me he could not assist until my car was diagnosed since the service manager told him my car was not there and had not been diagnosed. Absurdity! Having lost faith in this dealership and totally traumatized, the following Monday I took my car to GLENS FALLS TOYOTA for a second opinion (driving up the Northway with no brake lights and only flashers). At this point it was an emergency situation. GF Toyota set me up with a rental car, and by the next day they called and said my car was ready. No mess, no fuss. When I came to pick up my car, I was informed by GF Toyota that GF Toyota inspected my vehicle, which I didn't realize the inspection was due, ordered a new seatbelt that to any onlooker was faulty, informed me the seatbelt was still under warranty, which I didn't know, fixed the panel light problem and brake lights, stating the whole problem with the panel lights and brake lights was a relay and not some actuator as stated by the other dealership, that my car was good, that they would contact corporate Toyota to see about getting assistance with the cost of parts and labor on my behalf and gave me a total bill of $589!!! That's a far cry from the original stated price of $3445 by the other dealer. I don't know what the other dealer's problem is or was, whether they are just incompetent or professionals at snow jobs, but, hopefully, anyone reading this will take heed and learn a lesson easily through me. Thank you Glens Falls Toyota. You saved me time, money and aggravation. I will be seeing you in the future to service my vehicle.

Dave and Jim in service - thank you!

MLVIELE
8/05/2015

"Comfortable and friendly people at Toyota Glens Falls"

The people there were friendly, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in finding the exact car with the exact features I wanted. I am so satisfied.

GFbuyer

"Highlander Purchase"

We attempted several times during the past year to buy a new Highlander. We visited a few dealerships in the capital district area, and were frustrated at the lack of attention that we received at them. As soon as we met Bill Wattie at GF Toyota, we received the best customer service. I could not get over how simple the process was as I compared it to my last Toyota purchase in Clifton Park. GF Toyota was organized, prompt, and extremely helpful. I've also had my Toyota serviced there for years, and would not go any place else! Thank you, GF Toyota.

2015 Highlander
7/22/2015

"Promises, Promises."

Buying the car was the easy part. Picking it up was a different story. The car was on the lot and we asked to have two options added to it, cross bars for the roof rack and remote start. They told us "no problem". When we went to pick up the car five days later, "Sorry but the service department never got around to installing the options, and the car isn't registered yet". We ended up taking one of our other cars for the weekend trip we had planned and picked the car up the following week. Not a great way to start off the "New car buying experience."

Colleen Pitkins

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

August 05, 2015

We screwed up. The Highlander was supposed to have a remote starter and cross bars installed for a 9:30 AM delivery. We did not have the vehicle ready with the required parts until 3 PM the afternoon of delivery. When the salesperson realized it was not going to be ready by 9:30 AM, she called the customer to let them know. The salesperson went out and picked up a box of chocolates to try and apologize for the delay. The manager on duty offered to give the customer a complimentary loaner for their use for the weekend. We had been doing business with the customer for over 15 years (we bought all of the dealership's gas from them as they owned the gas station across the street), and assumed (wrongly) that they would be ok with taking delivery of the vehicle without the remote starter in as it was summer and very hot out, so we assumed it would not be used, and we would have installed it when they returned. Do we try and keep mistakes at 0%? Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't always work that way. We offered our sincere apologies and tried to think of anything to mitigate the problem, but we were not successful. In terms of the vehicle not being registered, the customer was transferring plates and we issue a temporary registration which was ready on the morning of delivery.

Salty one
7/08/2015

"RAv4 purchase"

absolutely a fantastic experience. they were fantastic, no pressure, a decent price and extremely delivery explanations right down to the radio. They were by far the best car buying experience I have ever had and since I am 74 years old I have purchesed a few cars in my time. a new Rav4 from them and I am extremely happy.

Paul Wilkins, the ultimate sales manager for my money

carguy Al 789
7/07/2015

"The sales people treated my very well."

Glens Falls Toyota Sales people were very friendly and very easy to deal with. They listened to me and were very thorough in showing us all of the features of our vehicle.

Happy Customer
7/03/2015

"Good Experience"

We just bought a new Tundra. We are very happy with our purchase and our dealings with the great staff at Glens Falls Toyota. We are repeat customers and I'm sure will return for our next purchase.

Reviews of Ben Fuller
Ben Fuller

Reviews of Bill  Dockum
Bill Dockum

Reviews of Gabrielle  Smith
Gabrielle Smith

Sales & Leasing Associate

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.