Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
Happy Customer
7/03/2015

"Good Experience"

We just bought a new Tundra. We are very happy with our purchase and our dealings with the great staff at Glens Falls Toyota. We are repeat customers and I'm sure will return for our next purchase.

ILoveCars
6/21/2015

"This Was Easy!"

Glens Falls Toyota makes car-buying a pleasant experience. I took as much time as I needed selecting the car I wanted. The sales staff was accommodating, helpful and very knowledgeable about the various features of the models I was looking at. The finance office gave me lots of choices and clearly described them. At delivery, the staff took care of all the details with DMV, demonstrated all the features of the car, and set up the BlueTooth devices for me (a lot faster than I could have done it).

dan
6/15/2015

"A Fair Deal "

The dealership provided a very straightforward and fair deal for my purchase with trade-in. I dealt with this dealership ten years ago with my first Prius but had moved 25 + miles away. As I was in the market for a new Prius, I visited dealerships closer to home. They were not satisfactory in their general approach. As a result, I reverted to the dealership that I was familiar with years ago. Fortunately, they were even better in terms of their facilities and staff. I was very pleased with their direct and helpful manner of the sales person, Bill Dockum. It was an easy decision to deal with Glens falls Toyota.

Allison
5/22/2015

"Service"

This was the first time I brought my car to Glens Falls Toyota for service. I've always gone to New Country Toyota and had a wonderful experience, but it was more convienent this time to go to Glens Falls. However, when I picked my car up from an oil change and checked out, the cost was almost twice what it was suppose to be. No one had talked with me about it. No one had called me about any issues. And when I asked why it was so much, the clerk looked at the reciept and said there was a screw in the tire that they plugged, which may have been fine, if someone had called to let me know and ask if I wanted it plugged. Now I'm wondering if they tacked this extra charge on. I don't know any other service place that would have done any sort of extra service without contacting me first. Soon after posting this review, I recieved a call from the dealership. The service manager apologized and explained that they didn't know that I would have wanted them to call me for doing this extra service. They did refund the amount I had paid for the plug.

Service Dept

griff12134
5/20/2015

"Excellent Experience"

We bought a used car from Glens Falls Toyota. Was the easiest car buying experience ever. From the time we walked in the door to the time we left. Tina was very friendly, answered all our questions, and was very up front. The used car price was right and the trade was fair. We're very happy!!

ape1
5/15/2015

"CAR LEASING EXPERIENCE"

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN AQUIRING A NEW MOTOR VEHICLE MUCH OF IT DUE TO BILL DOCKUM. BILL WAS PATIENT AND CLEAR IN EXPLAINING THE FEATURES OF THE CAR AND THE LEASING ARRANGEMENT THAT WE HAD NEVER DONE BEFORE. HIS APPROACH WAS VERY KINDLY AND LOW PRESSURE WHICH WAS MOST APPEALING TO MY WIFE AND MYSELF. HIS KNOWLEGE OF THE PRODUCT WAS ALSO EXCEPTIONAL. THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS HE WAS MOST HELPFUL AND KEPT US INFORMED OF EVER DETAIL ALONG THE WAY. BEN FULLER WAS ALSO VERY HELPFUL AND RESPECTFUL TO TWO PEOPLE IN OUR MID-SEVENTIES AS WE LEARNED ABOUT THE LEASING PROCESS. BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR ORGANIZATION AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN AND TO RECCOMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS. P.S. THE JAR OF JELLY AT THE END WAS A NICE SURPRISE AND DELICIOUS.

JoanneB
5/14/2015

"Highlander Experience"

This dealership is very friendly and works to find you the best deal for you. Scott Blaauboer took a lot of time to find the right type of vehicle for us. We were turning in a leased car and he made it a very simple procedure. He also arranged to have a hitch and roof rack put onto the Highlander that we chose. When we picked up our new Highlander Bill spent a lot of time showing us all the new technology. When we didn't leave the parking lot right away, Bill came out to see if he could be of assistance. I appreciate the courteousness of this dealership as well as the lack of high pressure that you find in other dealerships. Thank you for making this an easy transition!

Scott Blaauboer

Bartron53
5/13/2015

"No high pressure sales here."

This is my first time purchasing a vehicle from Glens Falls Toyota and my first Toyota. My wife was especially happy that our salesperson, Bill Wattie, made her feel comfortable with the process. We were pleased by the overall experience.

Gman
5/13/2015

"Honest dealer with honest ,quality service."

Dealer had quality and friendly sales team with no high pressure tactics. Details on technological data and screens could have been more thorough and knowledgeable.

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Dear Gman, Thanks for your comments and feedback. I apologize if you didn't receive all the instruction you were expecting pertaining to the technology of the car. Please contact Bill, or myself, and we would be happy to spend all the time needed for you to feel comfortable. Thanks for your patronage. Howard Lebowitz owner

Don
4/21/2015

"Very Pleasant, No Pressure"

My first Toyota. My daughter's fiance has now bought 2 cars from Glens Falls Toyota, and has had nothing but good to say. Now I can see why.

Bill Wattie

Reviews of Gabrielle  Smith
Gabrielle Smith

Reviews of Tina North
Tina North

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.