Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
indianrest
4/15/2015

"A very positive experience"

Our experience in purchasing a 2015 Toyota 4 Runner was positive and excellent in many ways. Employees were attentive, answered questions and made the purchase effortless. We highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota!

NAkins
4/07/2015

"A Toyota Family"

We just purchased our 7th Toyota, our third from Glens Falls Toyota. From the sales personnel (Bill Dockum, in our latest purchase) through to Jim and Eric in the service department, our experience at Glens Falls Toyota has always been stellar. Where else does your purchase include a jar of blueberry jelly? Of course it helps that they deal with a superior product. Our latest purchase is a 2015 Camry SX Hybrid, and we are looking forward to a wonderful experience with it and Glens Falls Toyota.

Jim Stegman

camry 15 doug
4/06/2015

"DOUGLAS 2015 CAMRY LE"

bill dockum was a very helpful sale person in the knowledgeable about my new carmey and a professional person to talk to.he went the extra mile in finding the car I was looking for. bill took the time to go over all the features on the new car and asked me if I had any questens about the camry le I leased a number of times. he took the time to locate color of car I was looking for. and explained all the features . I was very satisfied with his salement ship and would buy another Toyota from him when it comes time to lease another car.

Wayne
4/01/2015

"Very exceptional experience New 2015 Camry Hybrid"

Was a truly great experience from my walk through the door. No high pressure sales tactics very personable through delivery by all involved. The team worked with me, to deliver a wonderful vehicle on exceptional terms. Best to all!!!!

beagles27
3/30/2015

"2015 Tacoma "

Just bought my 6th Tacoma from this dealership--sales person Bill Dockum was very professional, knowledgeable and his integrity was foremost, Toyota continues to give value to the public.

Cathy
3/24/2015

"Toyota Rav4"

Hi.....I just bought my 5th....(yes 5th) Toyota from the Glens Falls Toyota and Sion Dealership....I looked all around as my 2009 Toyota Rav4 had miles that were adding up and I wanted a good trade in on it. I think the Glens Falls Dealership on Broad Street is tops from the salespersons.....Gabrielle Smith sold me mine....to the Sales Manager Ben Fuller. They both took the stress out of buying/selling and gave me a good deal...... Thank you again Glens Falls Toyota for my new car..........it is exactly what I wanted and 5 stars to the service dept. run by Jim Stegman........So please call Gabrielle or Bill Dockum...they will give you a good deal.......Cathy

Penny
3/16/2015

"Best Toyota Dealer in the Upstate"

Recently bought our third Toyota from Glens Falls Toyota. Sales associates are very friendly and straightforward. There are never gimmicks or hidden costs, as the sales associate and finance manager thoroughly explained everything I needed to know about buying a car. I love this dealership. The service department is great also. I will only buy Toyota products, and only buy from Glens Falls Toyota!

don
3/03/2015

"2015 corolla"

this is the fourth Toyota I have owned. three have been bought here at this dealership. I was more than satisfied with the service of the sales people and the price. hopefully this car will be as good as all of the other Toyota I have owned. Don C.

Bryan
3/01/2015

"Thorough and Friendly Customer Service "

As a first time car buyer the experience I had at Glens Falls Toyota and Scion exceeded my expectations. I worked with Bill Wattie Jr. to purchase my 2011 Honda Accord. He was friendly and thorough throughout the whole process. Their customer service was exceptional too. I would gladly work with Bill again and recommend going to Glen Falls Toyota and Scion to purchase your next vehicle. Bryan

LJF-123
3/01/2015

"The "We Care" Dealer"

Larry Super Dealership: Glens Falls Toyota has a "we care" attitude, and they show it. My purchase of a newTacoma pickup in Feb, 2015 was the 5th Tacoma I have purchased from them ( 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2015). All 5 were purchased with G. Smith as my sales lady, and she is extremely positive in her work. Jim, their service manager is super easy to work with, and their service is excellent. They make you feel like one of the family. H. Lebowitz has put together a winning team at his Dealership and it shows.

Eric in Parts Dept., and Jim the Service Manager

Reviews of Mike Abodeely
Mike Abodeely

Reviews of Tina North
Tina North

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.