Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
Sue2017
9/21/2016

"Customer Loyalty"

I was greeted, asked what help I needed, then assisted by Tina North. As soon as I mentioned that I had been purchasing Toyotas from this dealership since the 1970's I knew that they wanted my repeat business, and that they love their long time customers. Tina was knowledgable , helpful, and listened to my needs and wants. She was a pleasure to work with! I went to three local Toyota dealerships, looking to lease the same car. Glens Falls Toyota gave me the best deal by far, and before I said yes followed up my visit with an e-mail and a phone call. That's the way to do business ! Tina helped to explain all the "bells and whistles" on my new car before I drove off, and promised to be there to help at any time. It really was a great experience !

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

September 22, 2016

Sue2017, We DO love our customers, especially super loyal ones like you😍

Chas1111
9/19/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

My experience purchasing my 2016 Toyota Tacoma from Glens Falls Toyota was fantastic. I wasn't sure what actually wanted in a truck but was able to have my dream truck. Everyone worked very hard to get me into the truck very quickly as was going to be unavailable for some time. Top notch dealership!

Scott Blaauboer

Matt L
9/19/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever!!!"

Jared Cusma was very welcoming and catered to my needs and what I was looking for, for my Tacoma pickup. I had a good idea what I wanted and they were able to get me the truck I was after that other dealers wouldn't find for me at a reasonable price. I was at one other dealer the same day that I stopped at Glens Falls Toyota and the other dealer was trying to push me into buying the truck the same day and at the time I wasn't ready. With Jared and his staff everything was very easy and painless. This is the best dealership experience I have ever had and I applaud everyone that works at Glens Falls Toyota.

Jared Cusma

Lila,185
9/17/2016

"service"

From the time I introduced myself to the agent until I drove away in my 2016 Toyota, I was given excellent assistance, information and service. The process of returning the leased vehicle and getting the new one was made as easily for me as was possible. Through contact with the agent, I was able to fill out forms ahead of time, did not have to make several visits back to the agency and was given every courtesy. For a woman age 86 this was a fantastic experience. I highly recommend the staff and management at Glens Falls Toyrata.p

COlleen

Andrew and Tammy
9/07/2016

"The way car buying should be"

Colleen did a great job working with us to find the right vehicle. She was very knowledgeable and courteous. The low pressure atmosphere was a breathe of fresh compared to other dealerships we visited.

Stan and Sharon
8/31/2016

"Works well with others"

We recently purchased an Avalon from these guys. Maybe it was close to the end of the month (better time for buyers) or maybe we were the only serious customers talking to the sales staff on a Saturday, but we got a great deal. Our salesperson - Jared was easy to work with and he was lucky enough to show us a car that my wife loved. There was no hard sell and when they met our offer we said yes. The pickup was easy and fast. We love Toyota vehicles and will most likely purchase one in the future. We will be making Glens Falls Toyota our first stop.

Jared Cusma

unknowing
8/31/2016

"good and bad "

Salesman was go, but told him we needed excellent service. We have not had the vehicle a month and have already had two issues, not happy. Would return the vehicle if I could get my money back. Bad service means a not a good dealer to me.

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

September 03, 2016

Customer decided to cancel service appointment for a service she had requested on her new car. We were supposed to have a check ready for her to pick up for the refund of the service she cancelled. The person responsible for the check to be ready came in about a half an hour later than the customer, and it was not ready. We called and apologized and the customer received the check in the mail.

steve bolduc
8/30/2016

"Great job, Joe and team!"

Had a great experience buying our 2016 Corolla from Joe Taylor and the team at GF toyota! Very professional and efficient! Thanks Joe Taylor! I will do business there again!

Joe Taylor

PeteB
8/25/2016

"Smooth, efficient, positive!"

My experience at Glens Falls Toyota with Joe Taylor was excellent. The process was efficient and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I purchased a new Tundra but would recommend that others look at Glens Falls Toyota first for any type of Toyota. They are located 45 minutes from my house - but it was worth the drive. I only made two trip - one to shop and one to pick up! Thanks Joe! Thanks GF TOYOTA!

Joe Taylor

gordy
8/24/2016

"easy and relaxed"

I heard many great things about Glens Falls Toyota and about Toyota in general. there is no pressure very relaxed best experience in car buying I have ever had. I will go back again for my next vehicle.

Reviews of Howard Lebowitz
Howard Lebowitz

President

Reviews of Tina North
Tina North

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.