Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
griff12134
5/20/2015

"Excellent Experience"

We bought a used car from Glens Falls Toyota. Was the easiest car buying experience ever. From the time we walked in the door to the time we left. Tina was very friendly, answered all our questions, and was very up front. The used car price was right and the trade was fair. We're very happy!!

ape1
5/15/2015

"CAR LEASING EXPERIENCE"

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN AQUIRING A NEW MOTOR VEHICLE MUCH OF IT DUE TO BILL DOCKUM. BILL WAS PATIENT AND CLEAR IN EXPLAINING THE FEATURES OF THE CAR AND THE LEASING ARRANGEMENT THAT WE HAD NEVER DONE BEFORE. HIS APPROACH WAS VERY KINDLY AND LOW PRESSURE WHICH WAS MOST APPEALING TO MY WIFE AND MYSELF. HIS KNOWLEGE OF THE PRODUCT WAS ALSO EXCEPTIONAL. THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS HE WAS MOST HELPFUL AND KEPT US INFORMED OF EVER DETAIL ALONG THE WAY. BEN FULLER WAS ALSO VERY HELPFUL AND RESPECTFUL TO TWO PEOPLE IN OUR MID-SEVENTIES AS WE LEARNED ABOUT THE LEASING PROCESS. BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR ORGANIZATION AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN AND TO RECCOMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS. P.S. THE JAR OF JELLY AT THE END WAS A NICE SURPRISE AND DELICIOUS.

JoanneB
5/14/2015

"Highlander Experience"

This dealership is very friendly and works to find you the best deal for you. Scott Blaauboer took a lot of time to find the right type of vehicle for us. We were turning in a leased car and he made it a very simple procedure. He also arranged to have a hitch and roof rack put onto the Highlander that we chose. When we picked up our new Highlander Bill spent a lot of time showing us all the new technology. When we didn't leave the parking lot right away, Bill came out to see if he could be of assistance. I appreciate the courteousness of this dealership as well as the lack of high pressure that you find in other dealerships. Thank you for making this an easy transition!

Scott Blaauboer

Bartron53
5/13/2015

"No high pressure sales here."

This is my first time purchasing a vehicle from Glens Falls Toyota and my first Toyota. My wife was especially happy that our salesperson, Bill Wattie, made her feel comfortable with the process. We were pleased by the overall experience.

Gman
5/13/2015

"Honest dealer with honest ,quality service."

Dealer had quality and friendly sales team with no high pressure tactics. Details on technological data and screens could have been more thorough and knowledgeable.

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Dear Gman, Thanks for your comments and feedback. I apologize if you didn't receive all the instruction you were expecting pertaining to the technology of the car. Please contact Bill, or myself, and we would be happy to spend all the time needed for you to feel comfortable. Thanks for your patronage. Howard Lebowitz owner

Don
4/21/2015

"Very Pleasant, No Pressure"

My first Toyota. My daughter's fiance has now bought 2 cars from Glens Falls Toyota, and has had nothing but good to say. Now I can see why.

Bill Wattie

Helmet
4/19/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Worked with Tina North on the purchase of a 2015 Highlander. Tina was patient and helpful throughout the entire process. She never put pressure on us and the entire atmosphere at the dealership seems to be laid back. I never felt uncomfortable and there was a welcomed lack of gimmicks. Great experience...would definitely return / recommend.

indianrest
4/15/2015

"A very positive experience"

Our experience in purchasing a 2015 Toyota 4 Runner was positive and excellent in many ways. Employees were attentive, answered questions and made the purchase effortless. We highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota!

NAkins
4/07/2015

"A Toyota Family"

We just purchased our 7th Toyota, our third from Glens Falls Toyota. From the sales personnel (Bill Dockum, in our latest purchase) through to Jim and Eric in the service department, our experience at Glens Falls Toyota has always been stellar. Where else does your purchase include a jar of blueberry jelly? Of course it helps that they deal with a superior product. Our latest purchase is a 2015 Camry SX Hybrid, and we are looking forward to a wonderful experience with it and Glens Falls Toyota.

Jim Stegman

camry 15 doug
4/06/2015

"DOUGLAS 2015 CAMRY LE"

bill dockum was a very helpful sale person in the knowledgeable about my new carmey and a professional person to talk to.he went the extra mile in finding the car I was looking for. bill took the time to go over all the features on the new car and asked me if I had any questens about the camry le I leased a number of times. he took the time to locate color of car I was looking for. and explained all the features . I was very satisfied with his salement ship and would buy another Toyota from him when it comes time to lease another car.

Reviews of Bill  Dockum

Tina North

Reviews of Gabrielle  Smith
Gabrielle Smith

Sales & Leasing Associate

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.