Glens Falls Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)

"2014 FJ Cruiser"

Most pleasant new car purchasing experience I have ever had. Very satisfying and will buy again from Glens Falls Toyota. I went in knowing the exact model I was going to buy and things went very smoothly from there. Nice place to do business with.

"New Car Experience"

Bill Wattie was excellent is showing the features of the 2014 Highlander. The delivery of the new car was great. The finance department made everything easy.

"Love My New Venza"

This is the second Toyota we bought from GF Toyota. Our first was a 2004 RAV-4 that we bought used. The RAV is a wonderful vehicle that has never caused us a moment of worry or doubt. Bill Dockum sold us that car and we went back to him when I wanted to get rid of my other vehicle (which we did not, sad to say, buy from GF Toyota). I had seen many Venzas on the road and we took out a 2014 for a test drive. Loved it, but could not see spending the same amount for a car that we bought our first house for in 1983! Bill said there was a 2009 Venza that had most of what I was looking for, and why not take it out for a test drive? We did and then decided to buy it! The 2009 had nearly all the bells and whistles I wanted, and low miles to boot. I am in love with the heated seats and having the back-up camera and other stuff is a bonus. The car rides like a dream and I enjoy my commutes to and from work in Saratoga Springs because of the car. The Service Dept. has always been super to work with (we would take our 2001 Honda there when we had it) and we look forward to continuing our relationship with GF Toyota. My brother bought all his vehicles from Bill and he is super hard to please, so if he recommends someone, big sis listens!

"Bill Dockum was great!"

Bill was very helpful and accommodating and helping me to get my new car! He was able to effectively get me a quality used car in no time at all!

"Honest, respectful, and efficient"

My husband and I went to glens falls Toyota after other dealers couldn't come through with the car we wanted. We had been to several other dealerships and were really pleased with the honest and sincere people we met at gftoyota. Our salesman Larry answered all our questions and walked us through the process with ease. Ben in finance understood what we were looking for and laid out all our options in a clear way. He was even great with our son, who interrupted a few times to tell him all about John Deer mowers! Overall we got the car we wanted and we are extremely happy with the entire process. Thank you Larry and Ben.

"Prius 2014"

Exceptional service, I would highly recommend glens falls toyota to my friends. The best dealership in this area. And I am not to say thank you, guys!!!

"No Nonsense, Friendly Sales and Service"

Glens Falls Toyota is a breath of fresh mountain air UNlike so many other high pressure, fast-talking, double-talking car dealers. Here, you will be treated with the respect that you deserve. From Jim in service, to Ben in finance, to Liz in the office, every employee seems genuinely interested in making one of the largest purchases you'll ever make as smooth and as painless as possible. Service after the sale? Their specialty. If you prefer to do business with no nonsense, real, honest people, make Glens Falls Toyota your dealer, too.

Liz Strassburg, Jim the Service Manager

"Excellent!"

Can't say enough GREAT things about this dealership and it's personnel!! The day I picked up my new 2014 Scion Xb, my salesman, Larry, had the car running and cooled for me! Awesome!

Larry

"The Best Deals Around"

Traded my Chevy in on a Tundra, and Larry and Glens Falls Toyota gave me a wonderful deal that other dealerships could not match for the extras that came with this truck. This is the second vehicle since last year we purchased from them, and plan on leasing a Corolla also. Great dealership, and wonderful people to work with. Thanks to Ben also who navigated everything for us.

"Worth The Stop!"

I recently purchased my 2014 Toyota corolla sport from Glens Falls Toyota. After doing my research on this vehicle there was no question on where I was going to buy it . After hearing from friends about this dealership I knew they would take care of me. As soon as you walk in the door the service is #1 Tina was amazing . After knowing what I wanted her question to me was ok, when do you want to pick it up? Great service all the time don't expect anything different :)

Tina