Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
northcountrygirl
7/22/2016

"Positive, satisfying, easy."

Having shopped around dealerships and escaped some very aggressive sales agents, Glens Falls Toyota was a welcome return to sanity. Their product is superior, prices fair, and friendly, helpful, positive staff. I have already recommended Glens Falls Toyota to friends.

service manager

Thanks so much!!!! Howard Lebowitz Glens Falls Toyota

yankees12864
7/20/2016

"looking for car"

From start (sales person Tina) to financing everything was excellent, everybody was very helpful in me getting my car. In one day they had everything done and I had my new car

July 22, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review, and for your kind words! Howard Lebowitz Glens Falls Toyota

Susan Ritzenberg
7/18/2016

"Reliable and Responsive"

From sales to service this dealership provides personalized attention. All of my questions or concerns have always been treated promptly and with respect. The service department is terrific. Their work has been great and they always take time to explain anything I ask about.

Jim, service manager

July 22, 2016

Thanks for the continued support! Howard

Bob J
7/16/2016

"Outstanding - Once Again"

From beginning to end my dealings with Tina North and the entire dealership was pleasant and easy. I have been a long time customer of Glens Falls Toyota and NEVER has there been a bad experience. Other Toyota dealers and other car companies are always options, but I have found no reason to investigate them. From sales to service, I find this dealership excellent!

Thank you! Howard

jameel12
7/14/2016

"Top Rated Car Dealership Experience"

I typically do not write reviews, but this experience was not typical. I was interested in a certified pre-owned vehicle. I had called and spoke with Tina North on the phone. She had no idea if I was just wasting her time with my call, but took the time to answered all of my questions. She was so professional and polite on the phone, that I felt I needed to go in take the vehicle for a drive, She made the experience very smooth and did not pressure me at all. They even let me take the car to my home to make sure a minivan would fit in my garage with my other vehicle. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from glens falls toyota and working with Tina North.

Thanks for the review!

WBS2016
7/14/2016

"Amazing"

Gabrielle Smith and Ben Fuller were very professional. The no pressure atmosphere was the most comfortable experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. I will continue to purchase vehicles from Glens Falls Toyota and will only refer Glens Falls Toyota as the dealer to purchase from.

Thank you! Howard

jgoode488
7/13/2016

"Friendly but incomplete service"

Service requested: tire puncture repair, oil change, engine splash guard repair, tire rotation on 2007 RAV4. Outcome: My first visit to this dealership because we are from Texas visiting our daughter in Scroon Lake's Seagle Music Colony for the summer and I was having work done on her RAV4. The service man was extremely friendly and welcoming. The oil change and tire puncture were handled well though I was never shown the puncture in the tire. I ended up needing two new tires to replace the unrepairable side-punctured tire and the nine year old spare that was in questionable condition. However, the engine splash guard that had a detached corner hanging loose was never repaired (something I did not realize until we were Back in Scroon Lake.) I was assured by the service man that it would be fixed. Also, the spare tire cover, which are famously difficult to put back on this model RAV4 was only partially covering the spare. If anyone should be able to get this cover back on completely it should be a Toyota dealership service department! Lastly, the finished car was left parked under a tree on the lot that dripped sap and debris requiring a trip to a car wash before returning it to my daughter. Really guys? You're not aware your tree drops sap and mess on cars? I also busted a knuckle (requiring a trip to the local health clinic) trying to fully replace the spare cover! I never did get it on completely!

Don't know name: tall, slim with earring, very friendly.

July 13, 2016

Sorry we did not meet your expectations on your service. If you want to stop back in, we can try and clean up any remaining items.

jernst
7/12/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Gabrielle Smith was amazingly knowledgable of the vehicle I was interested in. She wasn't pushy at all and very friendly. I will highly recommend her to everyone. The sales manager was equally friendly and not pushy at all.

July 22, 2016

From Gabrielle and all of us here at Glens Falls Toyota, Thank you!

RitafromBing
7/11/2016

"Best dealership in the area"

I had been working with a dealer downstate and wasn't happy. I had a good experience with this dealers service dept so thought I'd give them a call when I was looking for a new Tacoma. Extremely friendly, knowledgeable, unpushy and even bettered my trade in price by $2000! Tina North and Ben Fuller couldn't have done more for me. Have already raved about the dealership to neighbors and friends.

July 22, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Howard

orangeblossoms
6/29/2016

"Bill Wattie Jr. "

This was my first experience with Bill Wattie Jr. My husband has done business with Bill since 2010. My immediate impression of Bill is that he is professional and Knowledgeable. Upon meeting Bill it is evident he is genuinely interested in pleasing his customers. He provided excellent service and answered all of my questions. My husband is a repeat customer, purchasing 2 trucks and leasing 2 trucks because of Bill. This is the first vehicle I have leased from Glens Falls Toyota. The professional service I received from Bill will make me a repeat customer as well. Thank you, Susan Garnett

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.