Glens Falls Toyota

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
Holly
2/26/2015

"Exceptional Dealership!"

This dealership is exceptional. The employees are friendly, sincere, honest, knowledgeable, patient and, yes, empathetic. Bill D. and Ben were fabulous. They provided me all the information I needed; I am completely satisfied with my decision and my new Prius. I bought my last Prius here and will only consider Glens Falls Toyota for my next Prius.

Paul Wilkins, Sales Manager; Jim Stegman, Service Manager

CozyHaven
2/07/2015

"Problem solvers and great help"

I had a fistful of safety recalls on my Rav 4 Toyota. Glens Falls Toyota took me on, despite the fact that I bought the vehicle from Manhattan Toyota ( who I can't recommend at all). The service department is great and the president took the time to write a nice email back after I thanked them via email for their help in getting my Rav 4 back to it's full potential. Love the car, by the way! Thanks!

Jim Stegman - service

Tecker184
1/30/2015

"Strait forward and quick"

Went there knowing what i wanted. Took the car for a ride. Came back went over some numbers and pick the car up next day. Ive been doing bussiness here for many years. It always been a great experience. The staff gets to know you and makes you feel like family. The new showroom looks great!

lucas5890
1/28/2015

"Great experience"

Employees were very helpful and patient dealing with me and knew exactly I wanted. Mike was straight forward and honest with me. I highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota as a dealer.

Miller12801
1/11/2015

"Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!"

My recent experience/purchase at Glens Falls Toyota was great. It went seamlessly with an understated level of excellence not seen in our previous visits to other dealerships. We felt like we were dealing with friends.

DaveO
1/10/2015

"From Rags To Riches"

I took delivery of my new Camry this morning, and I'm very pleased. I had a negative experience with another Toyota dealer nearer to my home, but decided to go to Glens Falls since we had purchased our Sienna there a few years ago, and had a good experience. Larry worked with me to identify the car that was right for me, and we quickly agreed on a fair price. The dealership worked to locate the vehicle and deliver it the same week! Larry was fabulous to work with, extremely low key, friendly and helpful. Scott (sales manager?) also helped make the process a smooth one, by providing me clear options in a helpful manner, and by offering me a reasonable price. Ben Fuller was wonderful as well; he explained the financing of the vehicle and various options in a clear, concise manner. I especially appreciated being able to take delivery of the vehicle inside the showroom, since it was quite cold outside. The car looked great and we had a nice ride in it this afternoon. Thanks to everyone at Glens Falls Toyota that made it happen!

Scott

mastiff12846
1/07/2015

"Our Second purchase was another success :) "

I have been a Toyota owner for quite a few years now. Actually bought the 2001 tundra I still drive today from Glens falls Toyota Years ago.This week we purchased our second Tundra from Bill Dockum at Glens falls Toyota.A 2015 Tundra.. I would recommend anyone who would like a quality vehicle and a honest deal I would recommend you talk to Bill Dockum. He was excellent to us before and was again. Thank you Bill. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable before during and after the purchase of the 2015 Tundra. I could not have felt more comfortable than i did dealing with Bill. We are beyond pleased. We are going to bring our daughter in to talk to Bill Dockum about becoming a first time Toyota owner because of the trust he has earned and the quality of Toyota!!

bobnlin
12/06/2014

"Excellent!"

We just purchased a 2014 Tundra pickup truck from this dealer. We have purchased 2 Corollas, 2 Highlanders and 3 Tundra pickups from them over the years. We have always worked with Gabrielle Smith on all of our purchases. We consider Glens Falls Toyota to be the best dealer we have ever worked with. We have had fantastic experience with all the Toyota vehicles we have owned over the years. We have been treated very fairly with all of the deals we've received in purchasing our Toyota vehicles at this dealership. There is never any high pressure sales pitch and they always go the extra mile for every detail that is important to us. All from switching out our snow plow to the new vehicle, re-installing our tonneau cover, ordering the rubber mats we wanted, re-installing our cargo net, even on one of our truck purchases, switching out a specific mirror we wanted. Little details mean a lot to us along with their friendliness, timeliness of closing the deal, taking care of all the paperwork and sending us off with a full tank of gas too. Gabrielle always does an excellent job working with us. We aren't real tech savy, so she spends a lot of time getting us on track with setting up our phones for "Bluetooth", giving us a one-on-one tour of all the gadgets in our new vehicles and especially helping us get started with our new GPS in this newest truck. Every purchase we have made working with Gabrielle has been smooth, quick and we've always been satisfied with the deal we get. We are also most happy with the service department over the years. It is simply excellent! They always accommodate our busy schedule for our service needs. We really can not say enough good things about our experience with this dealership. We've worked with them for many years and everything with them is excellent! There are other dealerships closer to us that we had bad experiences with. But, thankfully, we found Glens Falls Toyota and have never had a bad experience again and we don't intend to ever go to any other dealer.

Jim Stegman, Paul Wilkins

mark meringolo
11/25/2014

"Worst ever beware!!"

Honestly I am shocked by the high reviews of this website. I never do reviews but I was compelled to do it this time. People should be warned that they will be lied to and cheated and stolen from. I will list 3 different instances. 1) I was calling around looking for the best deal I could get on tires for my Toyota tundra. I called this Toyota dealership and they gave me a price that was 250.00 more for the same 4 tires than the lia Toyota in albany which is a great dealership by the way.. I told this dealer that they were 250 more and they said the price was the price and they would not match albany and I should go there if I want that price! What? Wow!! They also said they don't work with other Toyota dealerships like most do. If I wanted to get special treatment I should have bought my truck at their place! I couldn't beleive it. Now I did not number these instances in the order they happened just so you know. 2) last winter it snowed a lot and I was lazy so I just let the wipers push the snow away. Well it broke the wipers / motor. What I didn't know then was that the wipers have a mechanism where they tighten up and stop working if they have to much stress on them or weight from snow. They lied and told me the whole motor had died and that it needed to be replaced AND it was not covered under my expensive 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I was too far away from albany and I needed to work the next day so I let them " fix it" but I kept the broken parts. 3) I broke my antenna off in the car wash and went to them to have it changed. I figured no big deal right. Quick easy fix it just unscrews . They told me it was a really bad place for the brake and that they probably would be able to get it out easily and I would need an entire new antenna mechanism or something like that and it would cost me like 200.00. I sat for 2 hours waiting for my repair and then they came to me and showed me some scratches on the area where they had tried to grab it and remove it but they couldn't get it so I was in for another expensive repair of something that seemed to be very inexpensive and easy. Finally I had had enough. I took my truck down to Kia Toyota in albany and told them what had been going on. Lia explained that the motor on my wipers was perfectly fine and even if it had not been its was 100 percent covered by my warranty. They then showed me how to easily fix it within like 2 minutes with a wrench if it ever happened again. They also removed and fixed the antenna in a matter of less than 5 minutes and they directed me to where I could get a tool that costs a couple of bucks to remove antenna from then on when using drive thru wash. It literally take 10 seconds to remove and put back on. They apologized for the dishonesty and horrible practices of the glens falls Toyota and recommended I file complaints with the dmv and better business bureau. I await the results. I feel most people that reviewed this dealership positively either do not know much about fixing vehicles which is fine or they were asked to give good reviews so the place could get more business. It's not a coincidence when you have 3 bad experiences..for those of you who don't want to travel all the way to albany, there is a Toyota dealership in saratoga. Maybe give them a shot but honestly you are being lied to and ripped off at this dealership even if you don't realize it.

Not sure of names

December 02, 2014

Glens Falls Toyota said on 11/27/2014 08:50 AM Although our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, we sometimes fail. It is obvious from this review that we failed to live up to this customer’s expectations. As the replacement of the wiper transmission was approximately nine months ago, we reviewed the repair order and spoke to the Service personnel, who remembered the encounter. We replaced the wiper transmission as it has been our experience that simply putting it back together after it has come apart (the customer turned the wipers on while there was still an accumulation of ice and snow on the windshield), the repair will not be long term. The parts and labor (a little over $300) were covered by the customer’s extended warranty. As the warranty that the customer purchased had a $50 deductible (not sold by us), that is the total that was collected by us. At some point after that, the customer had a differing opinion offered by another Toyota dealer. In terms of our not being able to remove the broken piece of his antenna from the antenna base, we apologized at the time. We are glad he found someone who was successful in removing the broken base of the antenna mast so he only needed to purchase a new mast. When Toyota sells a new mast (and also in new Tundras) the Factory now provides a plastic tool for the easy removal of the antenna mast so it will not break in an automated carwash, as happened in this case. The third problem described, that he called us for a tire quote and we were at a higher price than another Toyota dealer, I cannot speak to as I was not on the call, and have no idea what brand of tire, parts and labor, tax? etc. was quoted. We believe trust is very important in a service relationship, and we are glad that this customer has found another Toyota dealer that he trusts where he can go for future service needs. We have a 96% satisfaction rate (or at least had) on Dealerrater.com, so obviously this review falls in the 4% unfavorable.

November 27, 2014

Although our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, we sometimes fail. It is obvious from this review that we failed to live up to this customer’s expectations. As the replacement of the wiper transmission was approximately nine months ago, we reviewed the repair order and spoke to the Service personnel, who remembered the encounter. We replaced the wiper transmission as it has been our experience that simply putting it back together after it has come apart (the customer turned the wipers on while there was still an accumulation of ice and snow on the windshield), the repair will not be long term. The parts and labor (a little over $300) were covered by the customer’s extended warranty. As the warranty that the customer purchased had a $50 deductible (not sold by us), that is the total that was collected by us. At some point after that, the customer had a differing opinion offered by another Toyota dealer. In terms of our not being able to remove the broken piece of his antenna from the antenna base, we apologized at the time. We are glad he found someone who was successful in removing the broken base of the antenna mast so he only needed to purchase a new mast. When Toyota sells a new mast (and also in new Tundras) the Factory now provides a plastic tool for the easy removal of the antenna mast so it will not break in an automated carwash, as happened in this case. The third problem described, that he called us for a tire quote and we were at a higher price than another Toyota dealer, I cannot speak to as I was not on the call, and have no idea what brand of tire, parts and labor, tax? etc. was quoted. We believe trust is very important in a service relationship, and we are glad that this customer has found another Toyota dealer that he trusts where he can go for future service needs. We have a 97% satisfaction rate (or at least had) on Dealerrater.com, so obviously this review falls in the 3% unfavorable.

UNHAPPY!
11/18/2014

"*** "Certified" wreck ***"

Bought a "Certified"," never before been in an accident", vehicle from them at book value. One month later, found out the vehicle WAS in a prior accident. After PROVING prior accident to them, they appraised vehicle $7,300.00 lower than what they sold it to me for, a month earlier. They refused to refund me any money for the corrected vehicle value, laughingly saying "Buyer Beware".

November 26, 2014

We are never pleased that a customer is dissatisfied, and we never laugh at a customer’s distress. We did sell this customer a Certified Toyota vehicle, and part of the certification process is getting a Carfax report. The report on this vehicle indicated no history of accident damage, was the only source of such information we had, and we shared the report with the customer. The vehicle was in like-new condition and the customer was pleased with it. Unfortunately, he had an accident with the car shortly after his purchase, and while his insurance company processed their “adjustment” they reported the vehicle had been previously repaired, in contrast to the Carfax report. Regardless of the alleged prior repair, it was clear that the vehicle was now damaged, which would be reflected on a current Carfax report. While we made efforts to find a solution to the situation for this customer, including options for him to trade his vehicle at no profit for us, he found none acceptable. Our 97% positive experience rating reflects that we usually are successful in pleasing our customers. We regret that we could not satisfy this customer.

Reviews of Ben Fuller

President

Reviews of Mike Abodeely
Mike Abodeely

Sales & Leasing Associate

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.