Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota
Call
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)

"Happy Time"

Bill is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and upon telling him what I was looking for we took the RAV 4 for a test drive. Needless to say I decided right then and there that was the vehicle for me. Every one that I dealt with is very friendly and I can honestly say I had fun spending money. Upon picking up my RAV 4 Bill spent lot of time going over all the High Tech features. If I have any problems all I have to do is just go back to the dealership. I highly recommend Glens Falls Toyota to everyone. Even the service department is great.

"Fantastic"

They were very accommodating. I was in an accident & my 20011 Prius was totaled. They loaned me a car free of charge before I got my Prius V.

"Excellent"

First Toyota purchase. Larry was excellent. No pressure. He let the car sell itself. Ever since Prius came out Consumer Reports gave it outstanding reviews.

"Wonderful Experience"

Bill was very professional, not pushy. He allowed me to test several vehicles with no pressure to find the one for me. Really enjoyed the relaxed environment. They offed me a fair price for my trade and found the vehicle I wanted instead of trying to see me something I didn't really want. It was a fair deal on a great product, and I would recommend them. I used to go there for service years back and their service department is widely known for being Top notch.

"Toyota it is!"

We have been returning to Glens Falls Toyota for 15 years plus and with every visit, whether it be for sales or service, we are always satisfied with the customer service there and love, love, love the Toyota vehicles. Thanks to Bill Dockum and Ben Fuller for making our transfer into a new Rav 4 a breeze! We won't hesitate to visit them again in the future.

"Three time returning customer!"

This was my third purchase from Glens Falls Toyota and I have been happy with my experience every single time. The people there are always helpful, welcoming and genuine. This is a dealership that one can feel like they are not getting taken advantage of. Trustworthy and honest describe the people at Glens Falls Toyota, and I recommend them all the time. Glad to give them my business and I will be a lifelong customer!!

"Best experience we have ever had!"

We have never had a dealership care about us and our needs as much before. Everyone was so friendly. Tina knew everything about the Rav 4 and took the time, even though we hadn't bought it yet, to show us all the great features the vehicle had. We were treated like one of the family and didn't leave without a gift and a hug. Glens Falls Toyota is a family oriented and customer friendly dealership. Kudos!

Tina North

"Not buying a toyota, but still an amazing experience."

I picked up my Honda CRV on 9/20/14. I had heard amazing things about the owners/operators and all staff from this dealership and was happy to see they had an Accord and CRV on the lot, both in amazing condition. I was torn between both cars and Larry was super patient with me while I was trying to make up my mind and was never pushy. He answered my questions and left me alone when I just needed to think. He was also patient with the entourage of people that I brought with me while test driving (multiple times), all trying to help me make a decision. The entire process once I had made a decision about the car I wanted to buy was seamless and the entire staff lives up to the amazing reputation of the dealership. Ben in Finance was fantastic and also not pushy. His explanation of everything from finance to extended service agreement was spot on and straight forward. When I picked up the car it was ready on time, detailed flawlessly and Larry took time to go over the vehicle with me again and answer any questions I had. He also introduced me to the Service Department and gave me a tour and explained what to do when I bring my vehicle in for service. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership and will highly recommend it to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle. I even received a call from Larry a week after I picked up the vehicle to make sure I still loved it. All I can say is wow. Thank you all so much!

Larry Lerbakken

"2014 FJ Cruiser"

Most pleasant new car purchasing experience I have ever had. Very satisfying and will buy again from Glens Falls Toyota. I went in knowing the exact model I was going to buy and things went very smoothly from there. Nice place to do business with.

"New Car Experience"

Bill Wattie was excellent is showing the features of the 2014 Highlander. The delivery of the new car was great. The finance department made everything easy.

Ben Fuller