Glens Falls Toyota

169 Broad Street,
Glens Falls, New York 12801
Glens Falls Toyota Info
About Glens Falls Toyota

Glens Falls Toyota & Scion is a family owned, single point Toyota/Scion dealership serving the North Country of Upstate New York since 1972. We sell new Toyotas and Scions, have an extensive Parts Department and an excellent Service Department. Please give us a try!!! Thanks, Howard Lebowitz President Glens Falls Toyota & Scion

About Glens Falls Toyota

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)
KB
5/23/2016

"experience"

First time lease was a pleasant, no hassle experience. I was treated with respect and courtsey while I leased my first SUV. I would return to dealership in the future.

Jarred

Farley
5/18/2016

"It could not have been handled better"

Courtesy seems to be #1 here, and they are very well informed about Toyotas. More than adequate time explaining all nuances of our Avalon with a smile from start to finish as she did with our present 2004 Avalon

AndyW
5/17/2016

"New Lease Deal"

I have leased vehicles from Toyota for many years. I was notified that I could trade in my current vehicle and get a new lease with the trade in go toward a down payment. I was able to get the truck I wanted at less than my current lease. Due to an illness in the family, Gabrielle was not always available to work with my but Tina was able to fill in for her as needed.

RAV4 - Darlene
5/13/2016

""First Time SUV Purchase""

I am a three-time Camry owner and made the switch to a RAV4 Limited. I am very happy with my decision and with Gabriella Smith who was my sales person. Gabby is personable and very knowledgeable about Toyota products. She had answers to my many questions. I know I can always rely on Gabby with any questions I may have in the future; as she said, "Don't worry, I will always have your back." That means a lot. Another reason I remain with Toyota is their excellent service department...always accommodating and very efficient. Darlene Cardinal

Marc
5/04/2016

"Efficient & helpful"

I had to deal with only one person in order to locate & purchase my new truck. She was a friendly but efficient salesperson, had a direct no-nonsense approach to negotiating, and found the perfect truck for me. 24 hours after first walking in the door, I was driving away with my Tundra.

saratoga_buyer
4/24/2016

"Best new car buying experience so far."

Fourth new vehicle purchase, first time with Glens Falls Toyota. Not what I'm used to from a car dealer. Asked the best price they could do, and they came right out of the gate with a reasonable price. Negotiated a bit over options, price, and availability (car had to be ordered) and was satisfied with end result. Best of all, there were NO surprises, like "Oops, my manager says we can't do that price", or "Oops, I ran the numbers on the wrong model/options/year/etc." No games. Negotiated in good faith, with real explanations on what they could do, what they couldn't, and why. When the purchase was complete, the sales rep (Gabrielle Smith) was going over post purchase stuff, including complimentary oil changes for a period after purchase. I explained that I am an ex-mechanic and prefer to do my own work, so probably wouldn't need it. She OFFERED to introduce me to the maintenance manager to see if they could at least give me the supplies at the proper maintenance intervals, since they would have been included anyway. Don't know if I will actually take them up on it, but you can't fake that. That was an offer she didn't have to make, and I would not have asked for. That is genuine customer service.

Reilly2
4/19/2016

"Enjoyable experience"

When looking for a reliable and affordable pre owned vehicle, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for at Glen's Falls Toyota. Gabrielle Smith was a delight to work with!

Wilbur
4/16/2016

"Enjoy buying a car again"

Too many times poorly trained and aggressive sales staff tires to tell you what you want or doesn't listen to what you ask. They are just more sales driven than customer service driven. Here at Glens Falls the customer is the focus in sales and in service. You couldn't ask for more attention to your needs and wants in any business.

Jim in service

knass
4/06/2016

"GLENS FALLS"

We recently made our 8th vehicle purchase with Glens Falls Toyota and did not consider any other dealer when we were pressed to replace a totaled vehicle. We have dealt with Mike Abodeely for the last 3 purchases and will continue for the next. Mike is always attentive from the time we stop in until we drive away with the vehicle. He knows the vehicles and works with us straight through the purchase price always making sure we are completely satisfied with our purchase. If any service is required he makes sure everything is scheduled. He has always gone the extra mile. An awesome sales person. Ben makes the financing and paperwork go smooth and quick. He has an enjoyable personality throughout the process. We have never experienced any pressure to purchase from Glens Falls Toyota.

Glens Falls Toyota responded to this review

April 06, 2016

Dear knass, All of us here at Glens Falls Toyota would like to thank you for your awesome support over the years!!! Thanks for taking the time to review your most recent purchase! Regards, Howard Lebowitz Owner

Buttercup
4/04/2016

"Friendly, courteous and knowledgable staff."

This was my first experience with Toyota. Gabrielle was very helpful and explained everything in detail. Ben was great with the financial aspects. Everything went very smoothly with no pressure. I know I'll enjoy my new Toyota Corolla.

Reviews of Gabrielle  Smith
Gabrielle Smith

Reviews of Tina North
Tina North

Reviews of Ben Fuller
Ben Fuller

Reviews of Bill Wattie Jr.
Bill Wattie Jr.