Golling Buick GMC

Lake Orion, Michigan 48360
Golling Buick GMC Info

bravepig72
3/01/2016

"Poor Experience with Buick Enclave"

Poor service from service department, service manager, and dealer manager on my Buick Enclave. Could not solve service issue for repeated issues with vehicle. I would not recommend this dealership.

John

Disappointed customer
11/04/2015

"DO NOT GO HERE"

DO NOT GO HERE!!! Damaged multiple parts of engine while performing work on warranty part. Also left screw driver in engine compartment. Total cost 2400$. Had to take back 3 additional times, the 3rd having the service manager ride along to confirm my findings, to acutally fix broken parts in which they damaged. Spoke with multiple people, including general manager, without satisifactory resolution. They are careless and do not take responsibility for their work.

John, Lisa, Gary, Basil

BestKidsPa
6/13/2013

"The used car I purchased didn't make it 35 miles..."

The used car I purchased didn't make it 35 miles before it broke down. Over $1000 for a catalytic converter, oxygen sensors, plus a substantial tow bill. When the car arrived in PA with the owner for college, and had to be inspected by the state, it cost another $1000 to get the suspension and remaining emission issues resolved. The salesman explained the work put in to making sure a car is ready, but after the fact denied having said they do anything. The manager insisted all they do is make sure the car has brakes and goes forward. The sales staff clearly lied. I don't know what the manager did or did not know. What I do know is that he wouldn't even have a discussion about how to make the situation right. I will tell anyone who asks about dealerships in Lake Orion- stay clear of Golling. They will say anything to sell a car, and I have the receipts to show they have no qualms about selling a college kid a complete pile of trash.

Harvey Blitz, Darin Young