Gormley's Auto Center

Gormley's Auto Center Info

Northeast Car Connection

Auto Direct Cars

"Gormley's Auto"

I would recommend Gormley's Auto to anyone that's looking for used car.I've bought 4 cars from them in the past 15yrs.Never had any problems with them.They work with you on any money/credit issues that you have.Our 1st car we bought from them was a 1993 Dodge Shadow,it was a great car.,had it for almost 10yrs I think.Then in Aug.2013,we bought a 2009 Ford Focus,another great car!Then in Feb.2014,my 19yr daughter Angela did a buy here/pay here deal,it's a 2002 Monte Carlo,she loves it!It establishes credit for her.Then in June,I did a buy here/pay here with them,bought a 2001 Toyota Camry Solaro,I love it!!They will go out of their way to get you in a car that you like,work with you with any problems you might have with a down payment,weekly/bi-weekly/monthly,whatever works for you will work for them.Bob sold us the Toyota & the Monte Carlo,Tom sold us the Ford Focus,Mike Reed sold us the Dodge Shadow.They are all a bunch of great guys to deal with.I'd recommend them to anyone that is shopping for a nice used car! Thank You, John E.Zaine

bob,tom & mike

"Nice buying experience "

Went to look at a Subaru Outback. Took it for a test ride after a brief meeting with Danny. Zipped right out and took it for a spin and was happy with the quality of the car. Took less than an hour to handle the paperwork and off I went in my new to me Subaru !

Danny from buy here pay here

"Crooks , 3000 down , 750 for tags had issue with the tag..."

Crooks , 3000 down , 750 for tags had issue with the tag money tried to work with them they repo without warning. Now want 1100 , do not use them they are com artist trying to rip every dollar they can from you . Ignorant mindless losers that think they are better than everyone. Do not waste your money cause you will get screwed. Have issue with your car with their warranty they tell you take it to their guy who then tells you nothing is wrong cause they work together people. This place needs to be shut down they are robbing good hard working people for every cent they got.

Jeff mike

"They don't keep there word on fixing things wrong..."

They don't keep there word on fixing things wrong with your vechicle the sale men send u to Firestone says its nothing wrong with the car Bull Sh.. there with the dealer to save them money whats the Warranty for I spent on (shocks) 1435.00 then 525.00 on the autoride compressor and it need it tune up it cost me 1039.00 and i only had it for a mouth . the list goes on and on they don't answer the phone when u call . I will Never go there again it's all about them not the Customer.

Mike

"Got my bmw from these guys all smiles at first, Now the..."

Got my bmw from these guys all smiles at first, Now the car is giving problems this so called mike reid guy was suppose to call me monday but he was out the next day and the day after that and was suppose to be in today but they are now saying he is on caca till next week sometime. While my car still sits in the shop this is the third day now and i still haven’t heard from the manager mike reid and tomorrow is friday. Not to mention i was sent to madis to get brakes and rooters put on my bmw and the wrong brakes and rooters where put on and did not even find out these guys had a bmw guy they used until the car start shutting off. Why i wasn’t sent to jafstram from the get go idk. But there is only one thing left to think. And john over at jafstram confirmed that these guys are cheap! Want you to pay top dollar for a car but would send you to a regular shop to get you brakes and car looked at after they just sold you a foreign car. Terrible business i will never refer nor deal with these people again! PS THE GUY CHRIS DONT GO TO HIM!!!!! TERRIBLE SALES MAN

Chris

"I bought a used van from Gormleys, rt 130 Gloucester, on..."

I bought a used van from Gormleys, rt 130 Gloucester, on 12/13/10. Mazda mpv, yr 2000. We tried a few vans before purchasing this one, they all had some kind of prblm with them, this was the best of the bunch but the check engine lite was on & it needed an altinator. Gormleys promised to make the lite go off & fix the altinator if we buy. They did & we bought. 2 days later the lite came back on again. We went back but they said."too bad, you signed an as is agreement." Since then we replaced spark plugs & wires, battery, starter (which turned out to be the fly wheel & we replacd that too, who replaces a fly wheel?) Then the steering wheel kept sticking, that turned out to be the child safety latch. we replaced the wiper blades & arms, some clamps were missing & we put them on. replaced 2 front ball joints, ignition coil & pcv valve. The reason the check engine lite was on is cause it needed a cat converter but we couldn't get enough money together to fix that cause we kept having to fix everything else. Then just when we had the money together the transmission went, 3,500.00. We still owed 1,300.00 on it & didn't even have it a year. Due to it being a foreign car, parts were very expensive & can only be gotten from a Mazda dealer. I called Gormleys & they said to come & look at another car. We did but of 5 vans none were worth buying. All had major prblms. We gave them my van back & walked out. Now they're sending me past due notices. When I talked to the owner, Mike, he said,"what do you expect, it's a used van." I said, "For the money I spent I expect at least a year out of it." Again it was an I don't care attitude from him. PEOPLE, DON'T BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER!!! scam artists.

Harry, joe & Mike

"BEWARE.....DO NOT BY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE!!!!! THEY..."

BEWARE.....DO NOT BY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE!!!!! THEY SOLD ME A CLUNKER....ONLY HAD MY 2001 CAR FOR 3 MONTHS AND IT NEEDED TO GO IN THE SHOP AFTER 1 MONTH. THE OTHER DAY I WAS DRIVING ON 295 AND IT STARTED TO SMOKE AND JUST TURNED OFF, I COULD OF BEEN KILLED!!!! NOW THE CAR NEEDS 6,000.00 WORTH OF WORK AND THIS IS MORE THEN WHAT THE CAR IS WORTH!!!!!

Tony

"Excellent service and a great deal! The people at..."

Excellent service and a great deal! The people at Gormley's have always been great (I am a repeat customer), and my last visit was maybe the best yet. I got a reliable car at a good value, not something that is easy to find these days! Highly recommended!

Ben Clifford

"I am writing this review of Gormley's Auto to talk about..."

I am writing this review of Gormley's Auto to talk about the quality and service of this Used Car Dealership. My family and I have been dealing with Gormley's for the last 20 years. I have 9 members of my family currently driving a car from Gormley's Auto including myself. Everytime I have gone in looking for a car I have been treated very professionally by the salesmen and they were always willing to help me find the right car. I have never had a problem with the serice or quality of this dealership. Currently, my 4 brothers,2 sisters,mother, and 2 nephews all drive a car purchased from this dealership. The salesmen their everytime were willing to help us find an affordable car, and we have not had one problem with the vehicles. I'm writing this to say that most of the time people deal with used car dealerships, we go into the shop sceptical of the car we want to purchase and are always on the defensive thinking that we are going to purchase a lemon. At Gormley's Auto, this is not the case. It is one of the rare Used Car Dealerships around that is the opposite. I recommend Gormley's Auto in Glousceter City, New Jersey to anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Ben, Alan, Mike, Tom

"I have been using this dealership for the last 10 years..."

I have been using this dealership for the last 10 years and have had nothing but exceptional service and reliable vehicles. In 1997 I purchased my first vehicle from their lot (a 95 Toyota Celica with 36K miles) and drove that vehicle until 2 months ago; trading it in with over 200K miles and never a repair over $500. I also purchased a vehicle for my wife there last year and have been nothing but satisfied with the car and its performance. My business drives a Gormley's automobile and my brother also is driving in a Gormley's car. Again, I have used this dealership extensively and have recommended them to just about everyone I know. If it were not for their orientation to customer satisfaction and ensuring their vehicles performance I would not bother to drive 400 miles from North Carolina for a vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a used car or truck.

Ben and Tom