Gormley's Auto Center

Carbiz

gary
2/25/2015

"very friendly environment"

I am completely happy and satisfied with my new car. These guys are the best very friendly environment had a great experience could not get approved anywhere else, the process did not take long to get a approved i would recommend Gormley's for your new auto purchase. don't go anywhere else try here first you'll be glad you did.

tom dinella

JP1013
2/10/2015

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever"

Amazing Sales People . Great Place to go car shopping . The Car i Purchased is truly a great Deal ! Thank you Gormleys Auto center for the wonderful Experience and Car.

Ben

pcrane13
2/06/2015

"Great Experience! "

Great place to find a quality used vehicle. I got more than a fair amount for my old clunker and now I am driving without worrying about breaking down! I highly recommend.

Tom Dinella

terri
2/05/2015

"Best Place Ever for car"

all the guys are very friendly and polite will always come back here been a customer for years and will refer everyone to see Joe and Harry they are great guys

Joe Harry Rudy

milly
2/04/2015

"awesome"

This place is great tom was awesome with his help I'm now driving a great car.never felt rushed he took his time to find what was perfect for me

tom dinella

koolmoe8
1/05/2015

"Best Purchase Ever"

Excellent experience buying BOTH my cars from Gormley's Auto. I have purchased 2 cars and could not be happier. Both cars are in great condition and any problems I did have Gormley's Auto stepped up and was willing to help me. One of my cars was bought 10 years ago and to date I still have the car and it runs great. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking for a used vehicle contact Gormley's Auto, they have 3 convenient locations so you will be able to find a car.

Donny

johnzaine
7/05/2014

"Gormley's Auto"

I would recommend Gormley's Auto to anyone that's looking for used car.I've bought 4 cars from them in the past 15yrs.Never had any problems with them.They work with you on any money/credit issues that you have.Our 1st car we bought from them was a 1993 Dodge Shadow,it was a great car.,had it for almost 10yrs I think.Then in Aug.2013,we bought a 2009 Ford Focus,another great car!Then in Feb.2014,my 19yr daughter Angela did a buy here/pay here deal,it's a 2002 Monte Carlo,she loves it!It establishes credit for her.Then in June,I did a buy here/pay here with them,bought a 2001 Toyota Camry Solaro,I love it!!They will go out of their way to get you in a car that you like,work with you with any problems you might have with a down payment,weekly/bi-weekly/monthly,whatever works for you will work for them.Bob sold us the Toyota & the Monte Carlo,Tom sold us the Ford Focus,Mike Reed sold us the Dodge Shadow.They are all a bunch of great guys to deal with.I'd recommend them to anyone that is shopping for a nice used car! Thank You, John E.Zaine

bob,tom & mike

MB13
6/11/2014

"Nice buying experience "

Went to look at a Subaru Outback. Took it for a test ride after a brief meeting with Danny. Zipped right out and took it for a spin and was happy with the quality of the car. Took less than an hour to handle the paperwork and off I went in my new to me Subaru !

Danny from buy here pay here

Dcraven87
3/26/2014

"Crooks , 3000 down , 750 for tags had issue with the tag..."

Crooks , 3000 down , 750 for tags had issue with the tag money tried to work with them they repo without warning. Now want 1100 , do not use them they are com artist trying to rip every dollar they can from you . Ignorant mindless losers that think they are better than everyone. Do not waste your money cause you will get screwed. Have issue with your car with their warranty they tell you take it to their guy who then tells you nothing is wrong cause they work together people. This place needs to be shut down they are robbing good hard working people for every cent they got.

Jeff mike

Sico1228
6/15/2013

"They don't keep there word on fixing things wrong..."

They don't keep there word on fixing things wrong with your vechicle the sale men send u to Firestone says its nothing wrong with the car Bull Sh.. there with the dealer to save them money whats the Warranty for I spent on (shocks) 1435.00 then 525.00 on the autoride compressor and it need it tune up it cost me 1039.00 and i only had it for a mouth . the list goes on and on they don't answer the phone when u call . I will Never go there again it's all about them not the Customer.

Mike