Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

Dave Surprenant
7/27/2015

"Great people to do business with"

This is the fourth car we've purchased from Goss Dodge Chrysler. Mr Wayne Brown has worked with us for each sale. The whole Goss team worked patiently and courteously while keeping our family's needs in mind. I'm sure it made their jobs easier by selling some of the finest automobiles made in the USA!

Wayne Brown

mhgaidin
7/27/2015

"Excellent service"

Corey Loudon made the purchase of my Town & Country very easy. I asked to look at the vehicle and he showed me and was very knowledgeable as well. He treated me with respect and i very seriously being I'm a women.... I've been to some dealers that don't take a women serious and i was happy that Goss Dodge isn't one of them.... The purchase of my Vehicle was so smooth that i was shocked...... Within an hour or so everything was in agreement....

Corey Loudon and Kyle

Dark Gable
7/26/2015

"Personable and professional..."

I live in Northern Virginia and I found my Dodge over the internet. I spoke with the salesman, Paul Poltz on the phone several times and he took a lot of time and care to take extra pictures and video the car I intended to buy in order to ensure all of my concerns were addressed and answered. Overall the entire experience was great. I would buy another car from these guys again. No hesitation.

Paul Poltz

BBC
7/24/2015

"Steve LeClair "

This is our second vehicle we have purchased from Goss..from Steve LeClair. .great guy,honest,upfront,and invested in your longterm buisness. .we appreciate your help and love our new Journey

Steve LeClair

rb345
7/16/2015

"great experience"

Very helpful staff in all aspects form service to sales. My salesman even saved me an extra $500 because of where my wife works. My experience with Goss doge was so good that I already ordered another truck.

Kyle rollins

Runner
7/14/2015

""Excellent Dealer Ship""

Working with Steven LaClaire and Greg Fuller to buy my new truck was a wonderful experience. I have always went back to Goss Dodge to buy my vehicles because they will go out of there way to get what I want.

Steven LaCaire, Greg Fuller

Tina1965
7/14/2015

"Positive Shopping Experience"

I recently purchased a used van from Wayne Brown at Goss. Wayne was wonderful to work with. He was responsive to my questions. He made the experience easy! I drove two hours to shop at Goss, because of their reputation. Needless to say, I would do it all over again! I'm please with my experience at Goss, and especially with Wayne!

Wayne Brown

ginger
7/09/2015

"Excellent and Easy"

Worked with Steven LaClaire, no pressure no back and forth with manager.. we knew what we wanted to spend and they were great to work with.. Great truck and would recommend to anyone.

Steven LaClaire

Nancy and Christian
7/05/2015

"Phenomenal Experience!"

Our second experience buying a previously owned vehicle from Goss and a second home run! From start to finish, everyone at Goss makes the process a snap. The website is so user friendly and a breeze to use. Once we locked in cars we were interested in, both Mr. Fuller and Mr. LaClaire helped us whittle down our choices to make sure the fit was perfect. We got a more than decent trade-in credit for our old vehicle and a great financing package for our new vehicle. Goss is our go-to location from now on....

Steven LaClaire

doug123
6/28/2015

"GOSS DODGE "what a team""

GOSS DODGE and Mr. Paul Poltz, recently helped me get one step closer to my goal of safe RV towing by helping me with the sale of my "proud to say" 2015 RAM 2500. There outstanding inventory and Paul's outstanding customer service skills is a real testament to there ability to make dreams come true. I have bought six new trucks in the past 12 years at many different dealerships and have never been this pleased with the process. GOSS DODGE and Paul Poltz are a great team of people who really care about there customers and really listen to there needs and tend to all of them without hesitation. So much so that my wife, a SUBARU driver for years and years is going to give them up for a new car from GOSS DODGE ! "WOW", I didn't see that coming. My wife met Paul Poltz and was impressed with him straight away, "that a boy Paul"

Mr. Paul Poltz