Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

scottl
2/02/2016

"Excellent sales staff"

I was very impressed with the service and professionalism of the sales staff at Goss Dodge, particularly Steve and Ben. The staff works well as a team which means there is always someone who is willing to go out of their way to assist the customer.

Steve Sholes, Ben Trevail

ddubie673
1/19/2016

"Buying a car made easy"

Bought a new Ram 1500 from Goss Dodge. The entire process was great. No high pressure sales here. Paul was not your average salesman. It was like meeting and old friend (for the first time). He went above and beyond, even helping to prep my new Ram so I didn't have to come back the next day. If your in the market for a new Dodge, go see Paul at Goss you wont be disappointed.

Ikvam
1/16/2016

"professional sales"

I have bought three Jeeps from Steve Sholes. He is always professional and helpful. He makes the process easy and stress free! Steve and the crew at Goss take the time to get to know and more importantly remember their customers! He and the team always go above and beyond! Thank you!

Steve Sholes

25thyear
12/31/2015

"25 years of business down the tubes "

We have been using Chrysler products for 25 years with excellent service, but in the last 6 months we have had issues with service and purchasing a new vehicle. It got so bad that when I questioned a possible mistake on a purchase I was yelled at and told that I called him a liar (which I never did). My wife was appalled and couldn't believe what had happened. I can no longer trust this place.

Todd and Wayne

vanman
12/03/2015

"Goss Dodge and Paul Poltz make a great team"

Worked with Paul Poltz at Goss Dodge. I have to say it was one of the best new car buying experiences that I have had. Paul is excellent to work with and made what can be a hectic process very smooth. Thank you Paul, we will be back.

cruisin99enon@yahoo.com
11/16/2015

"Great Vehicle Sold by an Outstanding Salesman"

My wife and I have been looking for a van for a while since selling our last one. We came across a great deal at Goss Dodge Chrysler and looked into it. Paul was great to deal with and took care of everything and made it happen. We where able to get everything just as it needed to be and we had a great time making it a surprise to for my wife. Paul is one of the most friendly down to earth and the stories he tells makes its a fun experience. Thank you for everything.

Brain Allard, Pete Abare, Kyle Becker

Jeep_Owner
11/06/2015

"got the right used Jeep"

Had a very good experience at Goss Dodge ! Paul Poltz was great and went above-and-beyond finding the right used vehicle that I wanted - never tried to sell me on anything they had in the lot and waited until the right used model came in, then contacted me immediately. Got a good deal and was treated well throughout the whole process.

J14J2009
11/03/2015

"BEST Place to buy from"

I just bought a 2015 Ram Ecodiesel from Goss Dodge and it was the best buying experience that I have ever had. I started online and unlike most of the sites that I went to they actually listed the prices of vehicles to include the discounts right up front. I couldn't find another website that listed discounts after taking off the rebates. After an online inquiry I got a call from the salesman that was assigned to me and that was Paul Poltz. He did everything he could to go above and beyond to get more out of my trade and get me the best deal possible. He answered all of my questions and didn't pressure me to get any deals done right away. Once I finally decided to purchase my truck even the finance manager was looking out for me and got me an even better financing that I had found on my own. They really made it easy for me to get my truck and I love it. I have already referred two other people who have also bought trucks from Paul.

ccozadd
11/02/2015

"Best buying experience!!!"

As a previous Dodge owner I was looking into trading my GMC truck in for a Ram. I chose to go to Goss Dodge because of a friend’s recommendation. I'm very glad I did. It was by far the best car buying experience that I’ve had in the past 20 years. Paul was very pleasant to work with and worked very hard to get me a great deal. I ended up trading my truck in with them and plan to do so again on my next auto purchase. I would recommend Goss Dodge to anyone!

Paul Poltz, Todd Tarte

BrittandMarc
9/22/2015

"Simply great!"

We first met Steve while wandering the lot, taking our first look around. He was pleasant and not at all clingy, just introduced himself and said to ask if we needed anything! We went back to look further and Frank came up to see if we needed anything. We had some questions about several vehicles we wanted to look at, and he ran and got several sets of keys and pulled out numerous vehicles we were interested in with a smile and good humor. We ended up test driving one, and he was friendly and funny during the drive. We wanted to see how the numbers played out, so we went through that with Frank as well. During the entire process, he was friendly, understanding, funny, and real. At no point did we feel pressured or pushed. Frank is a class act, and we would buy another hundred cars from him. Pleased with Goss Dodge all around! Highly recommend Frank and the team!

Frank Daley