Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

DodgeRamIt
8/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to my salesman Steven LaClaire in regards to my purchase of my 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn. Steven worked diligently with me to get me the best possible deal on the vehicle and was very patient and professional at all times. I would highly recommend him to anyone out there looking to purchase or lease a new car or truck. Thanks again Steve!

Steven, LaClaire

Michael Dunn
7/25/2016

"Great experience!"

We drove over 4 hours to buy a car and we will do it again the next time we need another one! This dealer was awesome to work with. John in sales and Kyle in finance were terrific to deal with....not your typical dealership!

John, Kyle

raff1432
7/23/2016

"Professionalism at its best!"

I want to thank my very professional and courteous salesperson Steve Sholes on the purchase of our 2016 Durango R/T. This is the 2nd new vehicle we purchased from him in a years time and certainly will not be our last. He has treated us with respect and always was there to answer and questions that we had. I also want to thank Kyle Becker in the finance dept. for taking the time to explain all the paperwork on the deal. It was a pleasant experience. We had an appt. with Steve at 9:00am and left with our new car at 1:00pm. As long as Steve Sholes is selling cars and trucks he will have my business!!! And the best thing yet he is a New York Giants fan like us!!!! Thanks again Steve, Kyle and the entire Goss Dodge team..--Michael and Jenn Rafferty

Kyle Becker-Finance

Remyleclair5
6/25/2016

"2014 Tundra "

I went to Goss Dodge at 8AM to buy my first truck ever. Wayne Brown met me at the door as I walked in. We immediately went out to the truck and took it on a test drive. The paper work went smooth and wasn't long. I left there around 1 with a brand new truck and had to wait an hour for my mom to give my dad the OK to co-sign. Best part is my truck had wheels, tires, and a lift and are covered under warranty by Goss Dodge because I bought the truck as it sat on there lot. Overall I'm so glad I went here. I found my perfect truck and Wayne is the man!

Wayne Brown

NWHITTEN
6/17/2016

"A Personnal/Fun Experience, It's Still Possible"

I've been a customer of Goss Dodge for quite some time now, their personable service and hassle free process won me over as a customer years ago. I've worked with Wayne Brown during that time period and I can say with the utmost sincerety that if you are looking for a car buying experience devoid of BS, with focus on finding the right car for your lifestyle, while actually enjoying the experience (yes its possible), this is the dealership/salesman you want. Wayne makes it easy in every way possible. He's timely when providing information and will do his best to find specifically what you're looking for. He is very knowledgable of the products he represents and has a genuine investment in making your purchasing experience a memorable one. On top of being a world class Chrysler dealer, Goss also has one of the best service/bodyshop teams in the business. They have gone above and beyond to accomodate me on several occasions.

Wayne Brown

bevie0446
6/14/2016

"Well satisfied with the purchase of my new car!"

I worked with Steven Laclaire to find a new car when my lease was up and he listened to what I wanted and what I could afford and then went to work for me. Once I decided and made the purchase he spent much time explaining all the features and made me feel comfortable driving the car. I would certainly recommend Steve and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Steven Laclaire and Kyle (Financial)

bigred
5/30/2016

"Steven LaClaire and Todd Tarte are Awsome"

Our lease was up in the next 2 months and Steven knew what I wanted for a truck and the payment. I forgot all about this and he kept an eye out for me on a new 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 that fit my needs and then some. They payment was within what I had asked. There was no haggling back and forth. I have leased a few cars and trucks through Steven and Todd at Goss. They are great to work with. They make a very uncomfortable experience comfortable. We were in and out with our new truck within 2 hours. They are the A team that gets it done ...

Steven LeClaire, Todd Tarte

Karen
5/09/2016

"Vehicle was delivered to our home."

Living 1 hour away from the dealership it sealed the deal to have our Vehicle and paperwork completed at our home. Steven LaClaire was a pleasure to work with.

Steven LaClaire

Rick and Kerstin
5/06/2016

"Great buying experience"

My wife and I traveled 180 miles to do business with this dealership. Patrick, our salesperson, and I finalized a deal days earlier thru emails and phone conversations. We looked locally and on line for the best possible deal on a used Laramie and Goss's deal was by far the best deal. Patrick was very honest with us and had the answers to every question we asked, even when we contacted him on his day off. Everything went very quickly at the dealership, including Kyle doing the paperwork with us. Everyone at the dealership made you feel welcome, greeting us by name when we arrived. I strongly suggest if you are in the market for a vehicle visit their website, you will not go wrong!

Patrick and Kyle

Boutin racing
5/04/2016

"Great place to do business. "

Just purchased my second truck from Goss Dodge using vince as my sales rep. Both trucks were special order. Couldnt ask for a more knowledgable an willing to help sales rep. He worked closely with me from start to finish and has remained in contact through the years to ensure my satisfaction. Definitely would recomended both goss and vince to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Vince and Greg