Goss Dodge Chrysler

Paquin Motors LLC

Thompson
2/26/2015

"Love my Durango!!!!"

After I found what I wanted for a car I needed to find the rite dealership. And I've had my fair share of bad experiences at other local dealerships. But after doing a lot of research I came across goss dodge. And so far I've been happy that I did, I didn't feel pressured at all. I even had Paul my salesman have the car I wanted ready when I came to look at it. paul was extremely friendly and helpful during the whole process. I'm hoping this will be the first dealership that I can be a repeat customer. Thanks Paul

Paul poltz

Pharmerzeek
2/21/2015

"Another great experience with Goss"

I have been a customer at Goss since 2000 and I have been treated very well by Jim Ballard and the rest of the service department. Recently my 2007 Pacifica required a repair that just wasn't cost effective for a vehicle with 156,000 miles on it. Jim did discuss the repair options with me, but I decided it was time to find something newer for my frequent trips transporting kids all over the state to Alpine ski races. The salesman that I had worked with in the past (2000) was no longer at Goss, but we met Paul Poltz and he was more than happy to help us. The searching and buying experience was great. We had Paul out in a snow storm lining up vehicles for us to test drive. He was friendly, positive and no pressure. Paul loves cars (especially old Dodges), music and meeting and helping people. The business department was also very easy to work with and based on the research that I did on-line, I feel that I got a deal which is very fair for everyone, a warranty that gives me comfort and a great certified used Ram 1500 with surprising low mileage for a 2012. I run my vehicles until they won't run anymore, but I will definitely return to Goss when it is time to look for another vehicle.

Jim Ballard, Paul Polts, Kyle

Frank
2/19/2015

"commercial vehicle"

Kyle Rollins is great to work with and someone that follows up from start to finish. Excellent people skills and very knowledgeable. From initial contact to delivery of vehicle all went smooth.

Kyle Rollins

mikeinvt
2/16/2015

"best service in the area "

I just bought my second car from these guys and from now on I won't go anywhere else. I got a great deal from a bunch of great people. I bought a new dodge journey and I love it. I highly recommend paying them a visit for your next vehicle purchase. I promise you won't be dissapointed

steve laclaire

michele
2/13/2015

"wonderful experiance"

Thank You Paul Poltz! Our experience with you and Kyle made purchasing our vehicle so much easier then we had thought. The time and effort that you both spent working to get us financed for not just any vehicle, but the type of vehicle that we wanted and needed to keep our family safe. We will defiantly return for future purchases. Thank you both AGAIN. The Johnson family

paul poltz and kyle becker

Wheelerm9789
2/02/2015

"Paul is the man to see!"

When it came time to start looking for a new vehicle for our family we were hesitant on going to dealership because we did not want to be pressured into buying anything. When my wife and I went to Goss we were not expecting to speak to a salesman, now I am glad that we did. We already had an idea of what we wanted to get for a vehicle and Paul Poltz helped reassure us of our choice! Between the test drive of our 2008 Grand Caravan and just talking to Paul we could tell he was not an ordinary salesman, he was and extraordinary salesmen! Paul made the process a breeze for us and we could not be happier with our new vehicle, the service Goss has offered us and our new friend Paul! We will be back to see Paul when it comes time to get another vehicle!

Paul Poltz

patclbc
1/22/2015

"no pressure sale from wayne brown"

my husband and i just purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango from Goss Dodge with the help of Wayne Brown. this was our first time dealing with Goss Dodge and it has been a very pleasant experience. i highly recommend you give Wayne a call or visit if you are at all interested in any of their vehicles. we had visited many dealers in the area before we decided on the Durango , and i can tell you, as soon as he gave us our first test drive i knew i wanted to work with him. my reasons were : his no pressure attitude, his knowledge of the vehicle, his willingness to work with us to assure that we got the very best deal possible. I can honestly say this has been my best car buying experience and i would give Wayne a call if you are even thinking about purchasing a car. you won't be sorry.

wayne brown

mdoyle529
1/17/2015

"Great experience!"

We worked with Vince Dober at Goss Dodge last weekend when we leased our 2015 Chrysler Town & Country. He was so helpful in the process, and was able to keep us right to our budget. I felt that he really listened to what we were looking for and did not try to push us into more than we needed. He was also very knowledgeable about the car and spent as much time as necessary in making sure we understood all that the car had to offer. He even offered to have us come back once we'd had some time in the car to go over all of the gadgets again! He was a pleasure to work with, and I'm sure that it won't be the last time that we come back to Goss and work with him.

Vince Dober

shane2540
1/13/2015

"Great experience with Paul at Goss"

I recently leased a 2015 dodge dart from Paul Poltz at Goss, and the experience was great. Paul was awesome in actively listening to what I was looking for , and discussing the options I had available to me. His pressure free, honest approach made me feel very comfortable and truly got the impression that he wanted what was best for me, something I don't think I've ever got from another car salesman before. Great experience!

Paul Poltz

Traven311
1/13/2015

"Paul poltz your the man "

Hello my name is Traven. I am a returning customer for Goss Dodge. Goss Dodge has given me the opportunity of a lifetime him. Paul Poltz at Goss is the best sales man I have ever met in my life. I've seen a lot of sales people but I've never seen anyone that would do what ever it takes to get you in the vehicle you want. Paul isn't just a sales meant to me he's also a friend. He's proven to me that not all sales people are just after the money. He respects people and there decisions. But if there is a vehicle that you are looking for. I recommend dropping any other dealership and going to goss.

Paul poltz