Goss Dodge Chrysler

Paquin Motors LLC

Duffie
12/21/2014

"Great Service"

We recently bought a new Dodge Grand Caravan at Goss Dodge Chrysler. Wayne Brown was professional, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It was a casual, no pressure experience. I love my new van! Thanks for a great experience.

amberrc
12/09/2014

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2012 Dodge Avenger from Paul Poltz at Goss last month. This was my first time buying from a dealership, and it was a great experience. Paul went out of his way to make sure I was getting something that fit my needs and my budget. Todd the finance guy worked to find a financing option that would work for me. Overall, I am very happy with the experience and will absolutely go back to Paul for my next car purchase. Also, it was pretty darn cool to get to bang a gong when everything was done!

Paul Poltz

Tkrause1790
12/06/2014

"Outstanding customer service and a great DEAL!"

My wife and I just bought our third Dodge from Goss. We coincidentally found Wayne Brown as our sales representative each time and each time it has bee a great experience. Wayne knows the business and found us the car we were looking for at an exceptional price. We love the Citadel and I am thinking it may be time to trade in my truck. If your looking for a car or truck I highly recommend that you give these guys a shot at your business. See you soon Wayne!

SkiTeacher
12/05/2014

"Nothing but positives"

Have had positive experiences with Goss Dodge's Parts and Service areas and now have had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Wayne Brown. We were just starting to consider replacing an older vehicle but weren't looking forward to a big payment. A recently traded and certified used vehicle fit the bill. Wayne made our purchasing experience a positive one.

jaxxon1967
12/05/2014

"Excellent experience."

Just purchased a certified pre-owned Ram 1500. This was my 2nd purchase at Goss Dodge, and I again worked with salesman Wayne Brown. Both times, Wayne was excellent: no pressure, no hassles, no games. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the Goss team, and I would highly recommend them.

Wayne Brown, Kyle Becker

barnfly7
12/01/2014

"used 2011 dodge durango"

we recently purchased a used certified dodge durango from Goss dodge in south burlington VT we were very happy with the experience we had there and were able to fingd the auto we wanted at a price we could afford Many thanks to Steven in sales and to Kyle in finance for making this work so well for us. we really appreciate the effort guys.

Steven and Kyle

admce2
11/18/2014

"Thank you Steve Sholes"

I appreciate working with Steve Sholes at Goss because of the professionalism and straight-forward approach I receive. The sale was effortless on my part, and was efficient. Steve truly made the car buying a positve experience. Thank you!

Steve Sholes

hockeybus
11/17/2014

"Positive Experience"

Everytime we go to Goss we only go to Steve Sholes. His no pressure sales and approachability make the whole process less stressful. I have tested every vehicle on the lot and every time he was more conserned if it was the right vehicle for our needs.

Steve Sholes

standmanmatio
11/15/2014

"Goss is the best!"

don't waste your time at other dealers - just go to Goss. Whenever we've made the mistake at even browsing at other dealers, it's clear they think they're doing you a favor by even talking to you. Instead, at Goss - they want to earn your business and ensure you get the best deal. The no-stress, no-pressure sale, and bottom-line pricing will keep us coming back again and again (our 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport was #5 from Goss). Steven LaClair was fantastic as our salesman.

Steven LaClair

Jana16
11/06/2014

"Yup, I'm a Minivan Mama Now!"

I was in the market for a loaded minivan, because let's face it…nobody really "wants" a minivan and the only thing that is one iota cool about them, is that they can come loaded for a pretty reasonable price. I ended up finding the one I wanted at Goss Dodge Chrysler. I started my venture with them via an Internet submission and was quickly in contact with Ben Trevail. Well, Ben went right to work for me on getting me the lowest price on the one of their most loaded minivans (2014 Chrysler Town & Country 30th Edition). I was already working with another Dodge Chrysler dealership and they had come in with a pretty good offer. Once I told Goss about their competitors offer, Ben again went to work for me and they matched their deal. Since Goss’ minivan had more “bells & whistles” I went with them. I am quite happy with my purchase. I will never make fun of a minivan again!

Ben Trevail