Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

patclbc
1/22/2015

"no pressure sale from wayne brown"

my husband and i just purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango from Goss Dodge with the help of Wayne Brown. this was our first time dealing with Goss Dodge and it has been a very pleasant experience. i highly recommend you give Wayne a call or visit if you are at all interested in any of their vehicles. we had visited many dealers in the area before we decided on the Durango , and i can tell you, as soon as he gave us our first test drive i knew i wanted to work with him. my reasons were : his no pressure attitude, his knowledge of the vehicle, his willingness to work with us to assure that we got the very best deal possible. I can honestly say this has been my best car buying experience and i would give Wayne a call if you are even thinking about purchasing a car. you won't be sorry.

wayne brown

mdoyle529
1/17/2015

"Great experience!"

We worked with Vince Dober at Goss Dodge last weekend when we leased our 2015 Chrysler Town & Country. He was so helpful in the process, and was able to keep us right to our budget. I felt that he really listened to what we were looking for and did not try to push us into more than we needed. He was also very knowledgeable about the car and spent as much time as necessary in making sure we understood all that the car had to offer. He even offered to have us come back once we'd had some time in the car to go over all of the gadgets again! He was a pleasure to work with, and I'm sure that it won't be the last time that we come back to Goss and work with him.

Vince Dober

shane2540
1/13/2015

"Great experience with Paul at Goss"

I recently leased a 2015 dodge dart from Paul Poltz at Goss, and the experience was great. Paul was awesome in actively listening to what I was looking for , and discussing the options I had available to me. His pressure free, honest approach made me feel very comfortable and truly got the impression that he wanted what was best for me, something I don't think I've ever got from another car salesman before. Great experience!

Paul Poltz

Traven311
1/13/2015

"Paul poltz your the man "

Hello my name is Traven. I am a returning customer for Goss Dodge. Goss Dodge has given me the opportunity of a lifetime him. Paul Poltz at Goss is the best sales man I have ever met in my life. I've seen a lot of sales people but I've never seen anyone that would do what ever it takes to get you in the vehicle you want. Paul isn't just a sales meant to me he's also a friend. He's proven to me that not all sales people are just after the money. He respects people and there decisions. But if there is a vehicle that you are looking for. I recommend dropping any other dealership and going to goss.

Paul poltz

Duffie
12/21/2014

"Great Service"

We recently bought a new Dodge Grand Caravan at Goss Dodge Chrysler. Wayne Brown was professional, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It was a casual, no pressure experience. I love my new van! Thanks for a great experience.

amberrc
12/09/2014

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2012 Dodge Avenger from Paul Poltz at Goss last month. This was my first time buying from a dealership, and it was a great experience. Paul went out of his way to make sure I was getting something that fit my needs and my budget. Todd the finance guy worked to find a financing option that would work for me. Overall, I am very happy with the experience and will absolutely go back to Paul for my next car purchase. Also, it was pretty darn cool to get to bang a gong when everything was done!

Paul Poltz

Tkrause1790
12/06/2014

"Outstanding customer service and a great DEAL!"

My wife and I just bought our third Dodge from Goss. We coincidentally found Wayne Brown as our sales representative each time and each time it has bee a great experience. Wayne knows the business and found us the car we were looking for at an exceptional price. We love the Citadel and I am thinking it may be time to trade in my truck. If your looking for a car or truck I highly recommend that you give these guys a shot at your business. See you soon Wayne!

SkiTeacher
12/05/2014

"Nothing but positives"

Have had positive experiences with Goss Dodge's Parts and Service areas and now have had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Wayne Brown. We were just starting to consider replacing an older vehicle but weren't looking forward to a big payment. A recently traded and certified used vehicle fit the bill. Wayne made our purchasing experience a positive one.

jaxxon1967
12/05/2014

"Excellent experience."

Just purchased a certified pre-owned Ram 1500. This was my 2nd purchase at Goss Dodge, and I again worked with salesman Wayne Brown. Both times, Wayne was excellent: no pressure, no hassles, no games. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the Goss team, and I would highly recommend them.

Wayne Brown, Kyle Becker

barnfly7
12/01/2014

"used 2011 dodge durango"

we recently purchased a used certified dodge durango from Goss dodge in south burlington VT we were very happy with the experience we had there and were able to fingd the auto we wanted at a price we could afford Many thanks to Steven in sales and to Kyle in finance for making this work so well for us. we really appreciate the effort guys.

Steven and Kyle