Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Jessica Edelmann
9/15/2016

"Great efficient service"

I had a great experience with the Goss Dealership - Wayne brown was very helpful, and sensitive to my needs. Quick turn around time and great customer service - I love my new truck!

Wayne brown

liner4us
9/14/2016

"Easy purchase"

Steven LeClaire was awesome to work with for the 2nd time. We are really enjoying our used car. He makes everything go very smoothly and is honest about everything.

Steven LeClaire

DAVID LANGILLE
9/01/2016

"Excellent Dealership "

My wife and I went to Goss Dodge last Saturday for a routine oil change and to take care of a recall Emily Paterson Service Advisor was extremely helpful. We took a stroll thru the car lot and seen a 2016 Dodge Journey we liked well with no pressure from any sales staff we met up with Wayne Brown and made a purchase.  This is the second vehicle we purchased from Wayne and our third from Goss Dodge. I truly recommend anyone to visit this dealership for your needs. You will be satisfied . Thank you Wayne and staff for a truly great experience in purchasing a vehicle. Definitely a 5 star dealership.

lmnorthup
8/31/2016

"Outstanding transaction."

I bought my third vehicle at Goss Dodge last night. The sale was smooth from start to finish. I worked with Cory Loudon and he did an outstanding job. He went above and beyond the entire transaction. I will definitely work with Cory and Goss again for my next vehicle. I highly recommend them for all of your car needs!

Cory Loudon

DodgeRamIt
8/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to my salesman Steven LaClaire in regards to my purchase of my 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn. Steven worked diligently with me to get me the best possible deal on the vehicle and was very patient and professional at all times. I would highly recommend him to anyone out there looking to purchase or lease a new car or truck. Thanks again Steve!

Steven, LaClaire

Michael Dunn
7/25/2016

"Great experience!"

We drove over 4 hours to buy a car and we will do it again the next time we need another one! This dealer was awesome to work with. John in sales and Kyle in finance were terrific to deal with....not your typical dealership!

John, Kyle

raff1432
7/23/2016

"Professionalism at its best!"

I want to thank my very professional and courteous salesperson Steve Sholes on the purchase of our 2016 Durango R/T. This is the 2nd new vehicle we purchased from him in a years time and certainly will not be our last. He has treated us with respect and always was there to answer and questions that we had. I also want to thank Kyle Becker in the finance dept. for taking the time to explain all the paperwork on the deal. It was a pleasant experience. We had an appt. with Steve at 9:00am and left with our new car at 1:00pm. As long as Steve Sholes is selling cars and trucks he will have my business!!! And the best thing yet he is a New York Giants fan like us!!!! Thanks again Steve, Kyle and the entire Goss Dodge team..--Michael and Jenn Rafferty

Kyle Becker-Finance

Remyleclair5
6/25/2016

"2014 Tundra "

I went to Goss Dodge at 8AM to buy my first truck ever. Wayne Brown met me at the door as I walked in. We immediately went out to the truck and took it on a test drive. The paper work went smooth and wasn't long. I left there around 1 with a brand new truck and had to wait an hour for my mom to give my dad the OK to co-sign. Best part is my truck had wheels, tires, and a lift and are covered under warranty by Goss Dodge because I bought the truck as it sat on there lot. Overall I'm so glad I went here. I found my perfect truck and Wayne is the man!

NWHITTEN
6/17/2016

"A Personnal/Fun Experience, It's Still Possible"

I've been a customer of Goss Dodge for quite some time now, their personable service and hassle free process won me over as a customer years ago. I've worked with Wayne Brown during that time period and I can say with the utmost sincerety that if you are looking for a car buying experience devoid of BS, with focus on finding the right car for your lifestyle, while actually enjoying the experience (yes its possible), this is the dealership/salesman you want. Wayne makes it easy in every way possible. He's timely when providing information and will do his best to find specifically what you're looking for. He is very knowledgable of the products he represents and has a genuine investment in making your purchasing experience a memorable one. On top of being a world class Chrysler dealer, Goss also has one of the best service/bodyshop teams in the business. They have gone above and beyond to accomodate me on several occasions.

bevie0446
6/14/2016

"Well satisfied with the purchase of my new car!"

I worked with Steven Laclaire to find a new car when my lease was up and he listened to what I wanted and what I could afford and then went to work for me. Once I decided and made the purchase he spent much time explaining all the features and made me feel comfortable driving the car. I would certainly recommend Steve and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Steven Laclaire and Kyle (Financial)