Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

hdguy1450
4/23/2015

"Fast and easy car buying experience."

This was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Dealer was friendly and helpful. He was never pushy at all and answered all my questions.

Steve Sholes

Silver GT
4/12/2015

"My first Dodge"

Great inventory, Great people and a super buying experience. No presure and we went on the test drive without the salesperson. We went to two other dealerships that same day and the salepeople went on the test drive with us and they were very pushy. I will be a customer of Goss Dodge for years to come.

Vince Dober

beccacolchester
3/31/2015

"Great Customer Service"

We have dealt with Goss in the past so wanted to give them a shot at a new vehicle for us. Steve is always a pleasure to work with. He knew it was a long shot to get the sale but didn't hesitate to assist us. We didn't end up going with the vehicle we test drove with him and yet he still made us feel welcome and congratulated us on our new vehicle. We will definitely be back !! Thanks Steve

Steven LaClaire

landscapervt
3/30/2015

"Best service in town"

Paul Poltz and his managers were extremely helpful in finding me the right truck for me and my budget. No one else could find an appropriate truck and weren't nearly as helpful.

Paul Poltz

hcarcher66@yahoo.com
3/29/2015

"truck buying experience"

had an awesome experience filled out questionnaire on line and wayne called me within ten minutes of submitting app I was very surprised to receive his call so soon .very friendly and knowledgeable about truck I was interested in and answered all my questions .

wayne brown

tfearn
3/29/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

Vince is very informative and a no pressure salesperson. He was forthcoming with the dealer price of the vehicle and up front about what the dealership required. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Vince.

Vince Dober

Ray Tomlinson
3/28/2015

"Here Again"

Mr. Steve Sholes was very knowledgeable and quick to respond to my numerous questions and concerns. Even worked on his day off to accommodate my schedule. Was available for my calls and would meet me in their lot quickly and professionally.

Steve Sholes

Frankman50
3/28/2015

"Great job"

What a pleasure it was to deal with Goss. Rick Robbins our salesman did an excellent got me exactly what I wanted plus a little extra with extended warranty. Finance team was also great to deal with. My family loves the new T&C. Between the entertainment system for kids and Sirrius radio for mom everyone loves it

Rick Robbins

Douglas
3/24/2015

"First new truck"

I have bought many used cars and trucks from dealers and private sales. Was a little worried about buying new. After meeting Ben ( Ben Trevail ) and talking for a few hours I did buy a truck. 2015 Ram - 2500 HD. It was not a easy sale for Ben but he stuck to it and gave me a deal I felt good with. I have only had the truck for two weeks and about 500 miles. Love it and the family love it. I can,t wait to hook up to my camper and really test out the 6.4 Liters. Looking forward to a great ( maintenance free ) summer. Thanks to Ben and the whole Goss Dodge Team Douglas Larson

Ben Trevail.

beerking
3/24/2015

"Very smooth and a nice experience."

The process was smooth, and seamless. Loved working with Kyle, Nothing but good things to say, Very happy with the trade value, Loved the no pressure attitude at Goss, Thank you to everyone.

Kyle Rollins