Goss Dodge Chrysler

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Ram|Service Center

Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

"New 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn"

We just purchased our 2nd truck from Wayne Brown at Goss Dodge. It was a great experience, they are all helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend this dealership.

Wayne Brown

"purchased a new Ram"

I just purchased my 4th new Ram form Goss Dodge, As always, the experience was first class. Steve sholes took his time to make sure he covered all the details. Great experience.

Steve Sholes

"Awesome Experience "

From the first phone call I made to picking my car up, I would like to thank Paul Poltz and Goss Dodge for being the most professional real dealership I've worked with. The experience was great! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who asked.

"Excellent"

From initial contact to completion of purchase the level of service we received was outstanding and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership and Andrew Melvin (our salesmen) for anyone that is looking for a fair and honest experience.

Andrew Melvin

"Awsome experience"

Paul Poltz was very friendly and professional. Really worked hard to make me the right deal for an awesome car. I will be back in the future to deal with him again.

Paul Poltz

"Purchase of new 2014 Dodge Journey"

We purchased a 2014 V-6 Dodge Journey. Our salesman, Andrew Melvin enhanced our experience. Andrew was courteous and informative. There was no pressure at all to buy. We love our new Dodge Journey.

Andrew Melvin

"Positive Experience Through and Through"

Paul Poltz and Goss Dodge were positive, helpful and friendly the whole way. They all worked together to make a deal that worked for me, and now me and my family are much appreciative. The kids gave me huge thumbs up with their first ride!

"purchase of new truck"

We would like to thank Wayne Brown for helping us to have a great experience buying a new dodge ram 1500 truck. I was not sure about buying a truck but, my husband was!! Wayne assured me that trucks have come a long way and when we went for a test drive I was pleased to find out Wayne was right , it was quiet and very comfortable. we got on with the paper work and now own a very nice automobile!!! Thanks for keeping piece in the family. lynn and chuck butler.

Wayne Brown

"2014 Dodge Ram - Lease"

I had the pleasure of meeting with Paul Poltz as he was the salesperson I was fortunate to work with at Goss Dodge. The experience was great from working with his finance manager, Todd Tarte to the service guys getting the truck prepped and ready for me to leave that day with the truck. Can't say enough about the people. I did not feel pressured or "sold" rather consulted with regard to what options existed. Again, no pressure, and infact Paul is so not a sales person (in the traditional sense) which was great. He was easy going and very accommodating. A+ experiene.... I'll be buying from them again in a few years ... Take care...Jason

Paul Poltz, Todd Tarte

"loved our salesman"

We are returning customers and will continue to be. Our salesman was Cory Loudon and he was by far the best one we have had. He was very welcoming and easy to talk with. He listened and provided me with the information I needed. He did everything he could to make it a speedy and enjoyable experience

cory loudon,todd tart