Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

doug123
6/28/2015

"GOSS DODGE "what a team""

GOSS DODGE and Mr. Paul Poltz, recently helped me get one step closer to my goal of safe RV towing by helping me with the sale of my "proud to say" 2015 RAM 2500. There outstanding inventory and Paul's outstanding customer service skills is a real testament to there ability to make dreams come true. I have bought six new trucks in the past 12 years at many different dealerships and have never been this pleased with the process. GOSS DODGE and Paul Poltz are a great team of people who really care about there customers and really listen to there needs and tend to all of them without hesitation. So much so that my wife, a SUBARU driver for years and years is going to give them up for a new car from GOSS DODGE ! "WOW", I didn't see that coming. My wife met Paul Poltz and was impressed with him straight away, "that a boy Paul"

Mr. Paul Poltz

Renegade
6/26/2015

"Another proud Goss Dodge customer"

just want to thank the Goss Dodge people for putting me in such a nice automobile. My sales consultant Ben Trevail and the rest of the staff made a great buying experience for me. I purchased a wicked car from a great dealership. Made a awesome deal and will buy from them again . Maybe you should think about buying from them also. David H. Minckler Mooers N.Y.

Ben Trevail

Elizabeth goodrich
6/20/2015

"Amazing experience "

I went in today to find myself a new car and I have to say it was excellent service that I received. Steve Leclair helped me today and it was the most amazing service I have ever seen. He made it fun to be there and helped me find the most pefect car. My experience because of him was so great and I will always return to goss Dodge for future cars and always refer people to Steve.

Steve Leclair

Vermont Ocean Lover
6/15/2015

"Cory Loudon took great care of us"

We responded to a personal mailing from Goss Dodge, and the phone call yielded enough positive information that we decided to look at new cars. With Cory's help, in a couple of hours we had a brand-new car sitting in the driveway, and financing that was workable. (My 4-star rating of the buying process is largely because even with an excellent credit score, we had to argue for a decent rate; but, to their credit, Goss Dodge was backing us up.) Cory started by looking on the computer to see what they had (we knew exactly what we wanted), so I wouldn't have to walk around the lot with my walker. He crunched the numbers, explained the various purchase options in plain English, and sat back to let us talk. When we were ready, he brought up both models of the car we were interested in so we could see color, do a test drive, etc. He walked us through the paperwork, and was very clear about how registration, inspection and insurance would be handled, and answered our questions. Cory is personable, helpful, and he knows what he's doing; I recommend him without reservation.

Cory Loudon

Kj'sDart
6/15/2015

"Amazing service!!!!"

Wayne Brown is an amazing sales rep! He was honest, helpful and patient. He is incredibly driven and you are not just a number to him..

Kyle Decker

Fishx4
6/06/2015

"Very smooth"

We were very impressed on how smoothly the transaction went. We were able to do everything online and then come in and sign the paperwork and drive away with our new truck.

Vince Dober

Dyna Mo
5/21/2015

"I like Goss Dodge....&....Paul Poltz is THE MAN!"

I am very pleased with our most recent purchase of a used Lexus 300 from Goss Dodge. The Sales guy Paul Poltz was the best. Paul provided quick service, no pressure and a payment of $171.00/mo. with no money down. Everything was organized when my wife walked in to complete the transaction. This is by far the very best car we have ever owned. I give thanks to The Lord. Amen!

NHgirl
5/21/2015

"Great experience, great car!"

We drove up from southern NH to Goss to buy a 2015 Dodge Durango, and it was definitely worth the drive! The salespeople were all nice, and Paul Poltz, who sold us the car, was especially helpful. They made the process quick and easy, and Paul took the time to show us everything we needed to know about the car. Thanks for making the trip worth it!!

HelenMarie44
5/07/2015

"I just sent an email not knowing what to expect! "

Then I got a Email back then a phone call, With the past eating at my brain and worried about how the dealer was going to be I was shocked when I spoke to Paul Poltz he was really friendly and he made me feel at ease, I Thank God I had some one like him to work with me, He made me feel at home and listened. I traded in 2002 for 2008 Dodge Dakota I hope he is still there when I need to trade again I will go no other place.

cforres2002
5/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Vincent was great at communicating throughout the process. He was straight forward and honest with me on all aspects of the purchase. I would work with him again.

Vincent Dober Jr.