Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

derekm
9/03/2015

"New Ram 1500 - great truck and great experience!"

Thank you to Paul P. at Goss for getting me into a new Dodge Ram 1500! Process was smooth as can be. I would recommend Paul to anyone looking for a new car. Derek M.

Paul Poltz

Kate
8/31/2015

"Fastest Transaction Ever!"

I was hesitant to call another dealership outside of our small town that we'd always dealt with, but after this transaction, I don't regret it one ounce! I called Goss around 10am Wednesday and picked up our new Dodge 1500 Big Horn at 6pm that night! Steven LaClaire was awesome! It was a seamless transaction from beginning to end! He helped with our first return of a leased vehicle. He pointed me to the online financing application so when we arrived from over an hour away all the financing was approved, printed and ready for us to sign! And even when the transaction was complete and we forgot the entire binder on his desk, he found us at Olive Garden to get us what we needed for the car ride home! Couldn't have had a better experience in my dreams! Ask for Steve LaClaire next time you call or stop into Goss Dodge- you won't be disappointed!

Steve LaClaire

daudelin2000
8/30/2015

"Cory Loudon at Goss Dodge made my 200C purchase stress free!"

I purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200C at Goss Dodge Chrysler in South Burlington, Vermont in August. I showed up with no appointment and within minutes was test driving a new 200C with Cory Loudon. The best part was there was no need for price haggling. Cory's price was lower than what I had expected to pay. It was a total stress free purchase. The way it should be! Cory and the staff at Goss Dodge Chrysler were fantastic and I will definitely check them out again for future purchases!

Cory Loudon

Russ
8/24/2015

"Great buying experience"

I want to thank Paul P. at Goss Dodge for making my buying experience as pleasurable as buying a car can be. I would recommend him to anyone. Russ

Paul P.

BCorbin
8/24/2015

"Friendly People"

I contacted Goss Doge via their wedsite to see if a car was still available. They responsed within the hour and were able to setup a test drive that day. At the dealership they were all very friendly and helpful it was a nice environment and with no pressure or feeling like you were being bothered while looking around which we appreciated. I would recomend working with this team again. Cory was our sales guy and he was really communicative and great to work with. Also we liked Kyle in the finance area as well, he was very nice and made the paperwork process very smooth.

Cory Loudon

MoparGirl
8/21/2015

"Paul & Goss Dodge ROCK!"

Dale & I are MOPAR enthusiasts, growing up with Chrysler cars in each of our families and we have had Dodge Dakotas since 2000 and loved them. When we found out that Dodge was not bringing back the Dakota this year as planned, we realized that we needed to move up to the full size truck, so we started looking at what we might want to purchase. We started out by looking on-line at www.ramtrucks.com and gossdodgechrysler.com in the spring, knowing that we wanted to purchase our new truck in the fall. In April we were in the Burlington area for our son's wedding. Dale and our son, Kris, visited Goss Dodge to look at the Ram trucks and talked to Paul Poltz. He showed them a 2015 'blacked out' Ram 1500 and Dale fell in love with it! Dale & Kris had a great visit with Paul about his 1967 Dodge Polara and his music and the trucks! We knew then that Goss Dodge was the place that we wanted to go back to and have Paul assist us in getting us into that 2015 Ram 1500 Express. We had a great experience wandering around the lot and looking at all of the different trucks, just to ensure that we were picking the right one. We had a difficult time deciding between a beautiful dark Cherry 1500 Crew Cab and the Black 1500 Quad Cab. Once we had a chance to actually see them both and check out the back interior, we realized that there was plenty of space in the Quad Cab and then it was no contest! Paul was gracious to bring both vehicles up for us to look at and to allow us time to work through our decision. Once the decision was made, Paul had the black truck cleaned and prepped and got the side steps and body liner installed, while he had Kyle go over the paper work with us! Both guys were excellent to work with and we were able to drive our new truck home that day and I have to say 'what a sweet ride' it is! We absolutely love the new Ram!!!

Paul Poltz, Kyle

Horse-Women
8/13/2015

"Buying new truck."

Paul our sales person was great. I did everything over the phone and Paul had never met me or spoken to me before. He took me for my word and worked to get what my daughter and I wanted out of trust. With in three hours a deal over the phone was made and we were on our way within 45 minutes to pickup our truck. It was the end of the day and again Paul had never met us, he himself cleaned and had the truck ready for us for delivery. The financial person I think was Jim stayed late with us to get the paper work all signed. Both men were very pleasant and professional. Paul apologized that the truck wasn't full of gas at the time of delivery. We still needed a trailering break installed and he assured us that at that time he would make sure the tank was full. This was the first time that I had ever bought from dodge. I would recommend Goss dodge to other people to buy.

Paul ? Brain dead cannot remember

jbartletts5
8/13/2015

"You can't go wrong with Steven LaClaire and Goss"

My family recently leased a 2015 Chrysler Town & Country from Goss Dodge Chrysler. Our salesperson was Steven LaClaire. He is an excellent salesperson and the leasing process from initial inquiry through vehicle delivery and since then was top notch. I have purchased and leased multiple cars over the years from other dealerships and even sold cars for a few years. I can honestly say this is the easiest and most professional experience I've had. Steven helped us meet our goals of getting a fair value for our trade-in and a monthly lease payment that fit our household budget. We are extremely happy with our new Town and Country minivan and would certainly recommend Goss as a dealership and Steven as a salesman. Go and see him and you won't be disappointed and if you are lucky you will even get to ring the gong!

Steven LaClaire

Royjt
8/11/2015

"Purchased two vehicles "

We have purchased two vehicles from the dealership. They were very professional and went out of there way to accommodate any and all questions. On both occasions the vehicles were ready to pick up when they stated. Overall experience has been very good. Thanks guys

Cory

JudyGuernsey
8/10/2015

"Ben was a great salesman!"

Ben was terrific from the very beginning. He keyed in to what we wanted, eliminating systematically many choices, and we wound up with the perfect car! Many thanks to him and other employees we dealt with - finance, service, etc. We will definitely return if necessary!

Finance - can't remember his name, but he was awesome!