Goss Dodge Chrysler

Paquin Motors LLC

Douglas
3/24/2015

"First new truck"

I have bought many used cars and trucks from dealers and private sales. Was a little worried about buying new. After meeting Ben ( Ben Trevail ) and talking for a few hours I did buy a truck. 2015 Ram - 2500 HD. It was not a easy sale for Ben but he stuck to it and gave me a deal I felt good with. I have only had the truck for two weeks and about 500 miles. Love it and the family love it. I can,t wait to hook up to my camper and really test out the 6.4 Liters. Looking forward to a great ( maintenance free ) summer. Thanks to Ben and the whole Goss Dodge Team Douglas Larson

Ben Trevail.

beerking
3/24/2015

"Very smooth and a nice experience."

The process was smooth, and seamless. Loved working with Kyle, Nothing but good things to say, Very happy with the trade value, Loved the no pressure attitude at Goss, Thank you to everyone.

Kyle Rollins

warofdawn66
3/15/2015

"great dealer"

bought a new dodge grand caravan they got me a great deal and made the whole experience fun i would recommend them to any one.

Steven LaClaire

AmyB
3/07/2015

"Purchase of Used Car"

This was my first experience buying a used car. Paul Poltz was an excellent salesman, going above and beyond to make sure the car I bought was the right one (and a good deal) for me. This was a case of the right car being available at just the right time, and Paul took the time to tell me everything about the car, test drive it to make sure he thought it was in great shape, and explain everything about the process. I absolutely love my new to me car! The entire process from going to look at and test drive the car to buying and financing the car was smooth and pleasant. Everyone at Goss Dodge Chrysler was friendly, very pleasant to deal with, and I felt comfortable working with them. Their showroom is beautiful and welcoming. Overall a very, very pleasant experience. I would buy another car from Paul and will (and have!) recommended him to friends.

Paul Poltz, Todd Tarte, Greg Fuller

earn3fan
3/06/2015

"Purchase of My Truck"

This was my first time ever going to Vermont from New York to shop for a new truck. I am very happy that i did and went to Goss to do so. Derek Perkins is a excellent Sale's man. Thanks to Derek and Goss i got my 2009 GMC 1500 Crew Cab Truck. I am very happy with my truck and would recommend anyone looking for a truck or car to go to Goss they will treat you like family. Again thank you Goss and Derek for a wonderful buying experience.

Derek Perkins

kcjtc
3/04/2015

"Great customer experience!"

This was my first time shopping at Goss Dodge and it will NOT be my last. I had a great experience and was treated very well by Vince Dober and the other members of the Goss Dodge Team. My questions and concerns were addressed and they worked very hard to get me the vehicle that I wanted. I have been driving my Ram 1500 for 2 weeks now and absolutely love it! This dealership is highly recommended.

Vince Dober

Thompson
2/26/2015

"Love my Durango!!!!"

After I found what I wanted for a car I needed to find the rite dealership. And I've had my fair share of bad experiences at other local dealerships. But after doing a lot of research I came across goss dodge. And so far I've been happy that I did, I didn't feel pressured at all. I even had Paul my salesman have the car I wanted ready when I came to look at it. paul was extremely friendly and helpful during the whole process. I'm hoping this will be the first dealership that I can be a repeat customer. Thanks Paul

Paul poltz

Pharmerzeek
2/21/2015

"Another great experience with Goss"

I have been a customer at Goss since 2000 and I have been treated very well by Jim Ballard and the rest of the service department. Recently my 2007 Pacifica required a repair that just wasn't cost effective for a vehicle with 156,000 miles on it. Jim did discuss the repair options with me, but I decided it was time to find something newer for my frequent trips transporting kids all over the state to Alpine ski races. The salesman that I had worked with in the past (2000) was no longer at Goss, but we met Paul Poltz and he was more than happy to help us. The searching and buying experience was great. We had Paul out in a snow storm lining up vehicles for us to test drive. He was friendly, positive and no pressure. Paul loves cars (especially old Dodges), music and meeting and helping people. The business department was also very easy to work with and based on the research that I did on-line, I feel that I got a deal which is very fair for everyone, a warranty that gives me comfort and a great certified used Ram 1500 with surprising low mileage for a 2012. I run my vehicles until they won't run anymore, but I will definitely return to Goss when it is time to look for another vehicle.

Jim Ballard, Paul Polts, Kyle

Frank
2/19/2015

"commercial vehicle"

Kyle Rollins is great to work with and someone that follows up from start to finish. Excellent people skills and very knowledgeable. From initial contact to delivery of vehicle all went smooth.

Kyle Rollins

mikeinvt
2/16/2015

"best service in the area "

I just bought my second car from these guys and from now on I won't go anywhere else. I got a great deal from a bunch of great people. I bought a new dodge journey and I love it. I highly recommend paying them a visit for your next vehicle purchase. I promise you won't be dissapointed

steve laclaire