Goss Dodge Chrysler

South Burlington, Vermont 05403
Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Karen
5/09/2016

"Vehicle was delivered to our home."

Living 1 hour away from the dealership it sealed the deal to have our Vehicle and paperwork completed at our home. Steven LaClaire was a pleasure to work with.

Steven LaClaire

Rick and Kerstin
5/06/2016

"Great buying experience"

My wife and I traveled 180 miles to do business with this dealership. Patrick, our salesperson, and I finalized a deal days earlier thru emails and phone conversations. We looked locally and on line for the best possible deal on a used Laramie and Goss's deal was by far the best deal. Patrick was very honest with us and had the answers to every question we asked, even when we contacted him on his day off. Everything went very quickly at the dealership, including Kyle doing the paperwork with us. Everyone at the dealership made you feel welcome, greeting us by name when we arrived. I strongly suggest if you are in the market for a vehicle visit their website, you will not go wrong!

Patrick and Kyle

Boutin racing
5/04/2016

"Great place to do business. "

Just purchased my second truck from Goss Dodge using vince as my sales rep. Both trucks were special order. Couldnt ask for a more knowledgable an willing to help sales rep. He worked closely with me from start to finish and has remained in contact through the years to ensure my satisfaction. Definitely would recomended both goss and vince to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Vince and Greg

Dale
4/30/2016

"Great service"

Very easy dealership to work with. We are really happy with our new car. I can not think of any other things to write to get to the twenty five word minimum!! All good.

Vince Dober

hemi rt
4/14/2016

"2016 Durango"

Cory Loudon Went above and beyond in finding exactly what we were looking for. The 2016 Durango R/T Awd is a Great Truck for my wife and grandchildren hauler.

Cory Loudon

meerdink
4/11/2016

"Fast and efficient buying experience"

Steve Sholes and the Goss team provided an extremely quick and efficient buying experience. He respectfully listened and answered all my questions about the vehicle. Once the decision was made, they quickly processed all of the "paperwork" details (loans, insurance, registration, etc.) and we walked out the door in less than an hour with a new car! I would definitely recommend Goss Dodge to others.

Steve Sholes

Reida
4/04/2016

"My experience was great!"

I was stuck in a lease that I never thought I'd be able to get out of as I knew I would go over my allowed mileage. Patrick and Kyle at Goss were able to find me a car that fit my needs and budget perfectly! Thanks again!

Patrick Houle

car_guruVT
3/05/2016

"Thought we were a joke"

My friend and I recently went to look for cars in Burlington. On Goss Dodge's website they advertise that they have a promotion going where they will give you $25 gift card to test drive a car, we decided what they heck we're already here why not get $25. But when we arrived we got out and were immediately greeted by someone (Which was good). When we showed interest in multiple cars the salesman didn't seem to take us seriously. When he asked if we were thinking of financing we replied no and the salesman seemed to have lost interest in us. It was then that he gave us his card walked away. I would mention his name but I threw his card out right after he gave it to me. Will not return anytime soon.

Not sure, threw it out after he gave it to me

Goss Dodge Chrysler responded to this review

March 14, 2016

Hi car_guruVT, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our dealership. We apologize that you felt like you were not taken seriously after you were greeted. Please know that we strive to treat all our customers with the same respect and would very much like the opportunity to make it up to you. Again, we are very sorry that your experience was not positive. If you would be willing to reconsider, we would appreciate the chance to have you and your friend come test drive some vehicles so that you can redeem your gift card offer. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Jean&John
2/19/2016

"First time "

Overall our experience was satisfing and exciting. We are enjoying the van. The crew worked hard to seal the deal! Our Dodge Caravan is the best car/truck we will ever own!!!!

Will Ferguson

KoryNewRamTruck
2/18/2016

"Great dealership and staff"

Recently purchased a Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn from Goss Dodge and completely satified. Purchased quite a few vehicles from various dealerships, but the last two were from Goss Dodge because of how friendly, and straight toward they are. My sales consultant for the Ram truck was Ben Trevail and he was very knowledgable about what truck would be a perfect match for me. I would highly recommend both Ben and Goss Dodge to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

Ben Trevail