Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler

Goss Dodge Chrysler Info

Paquin Motors LLC

"Thank you Steve Sholes"

I appreciate working with Steve Sholes at Goss because of the professionalism and straight-forward approach I receive. The sale was effortless on my part, and was efficient. Steve truly made the car buying a positve experience. Thank you!

"Positive Experience"

Everytime we go to Goss we only go to Steve Sholes. His no pressure sales and approachability make the whole process less stressful. I have tested every vehicle on the lot and every time he was more conserned if it was the right vehicle for our needs.

"Goss is the best!"

don't waste your time at other dealers - just go to Goss. Whenever we've made the mistake at even browsing at other dealers, it's clear they think they're doing you a favor by even talking to you. Instead, at Goss - they want to earn your business and ensure you get the best deal. The no-stress, no-pressure sale, and bottom-line pricing will keep us coming back again and again (our 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport was #5 from Goss). Steven LaClair was fantastic as our salesman.

Steven LaClair

"Yup, I'm a Minivan Mama Now!"

I was in the market for a loaded minivan, because let's face it…nobody really "wants" a minivan and the only thing that is one iota cool about them, is that they can come loaded for a pretty reasonable price. I ended up finding the one I wanted at Goss Dodge Chrysler. I started my venture with them via an Internet submission and was quickly in contact with Ben Trevail. Well, Ben went right to work for me on getting me the lowest price on the one of their most loaded minivans (2014 Chrysler Town & Country 30th Edition). I was already working with another Dodge Chrysler dealership and they had come in with a pretty good offer. Once I told Goss about their competitors offer, Ben again went to work for me and they matched their deal. Since Goss’ minivan had more “bells & whistles” I went with them. I am quite happy with my purchase. I will never make fun of a minivan again!

Ben Trevail

"Great experience!!"

Hesitantly applied for a vehicle and was utterly surprised to be approved. Not only did they get me into a vehicle but at a price I could afford. Wonderful customer service and a great little car. Thank you to Steve S! I am very grateful for you and your help.

Steve S.

"New 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn"

We just purchased our 2nd truck from Wayne Brown at Goss Dodge. It was a great experience, they are all helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend this dealership.

Wayne Brown

"purchased a new Ram"

I just purchased my 4th new Ram form Goss Dodge, As always, the experience was first class. Steve sholes took his time to make sure he covered all the details. Great experience.

"Awesome Experience "

From the first phone call I made to picking my car up, I would like to thank Paul Poltz and Goss Dodge for being the most professional real dealership I've worked with. The experience was great! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who asked.

Paul Poltz

"Excellent"

From initial contact to completion of purchase the level of service we received was outstanding and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership and Andrew Melvin (our salesmen) for anyone that is looking for a fair and honest experience.

Andrew Melvin

"Awsome experience"

Paul Poltz was very friendly and professional. Really worked hard to make me the right deal for an awesome car. I will be back in the future to deal with him again.

Paul Poltz