Read Reviews Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

21 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Brought my suburban here for service twice. First time,..."

Ericgray1013
2/24/2014 8:03:29 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
David

1.8

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Brought my suburban here for service twice. First time, after an 1900 bill, every problem was back by the time I got the car home. Called to figure out what to do next and never received a call back.

Brought the vehicle back a few weeks later to fix what they didn't fix the last time plus another issue. 850 later, my wife was stuck on the side of the road on trip back from the dealership. No problems were resolved.

So, I had a total of 5 total issues, which a were simple like tire pressure sensors. After over $2800 later, all of the issues are still there.

Very expensive, frustrating, and a waste of time.

Should I add that they had the car for 6 days the first time and 4 days this time.

These guys can't fix your car.

Twitter
"Although the dealer did not get me the best price, they..."

honestdealerfinder
12/29/2013 8:35:27 AM

Phil Rossinsky
Ed A.

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Although the dealer did not get me the best price, they were very helpful. The used car manager offered to buy my trade in at a fair price even if I did not buy a vehicle from them. The only negative is that they don't have somebody greeting you as you walk in, so you need to find the sales person yourself. Overall though, I can say the experience was excellent. The only reason I didn't make my purchase here was because I did not buy a Cadillac in the end.

Twitter
"Service rep Michael Celantano at Grand Prize of Nanuet, ..."

BuickRegal2011
4/20/2013 1:11:24 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Michael Celantano

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Service rep Michael Celantano at Grand Prize of Nanuet, is always extremely courteous, friendly, and keeps us up to date on what is happening when our vehicle is in service- so we give him an "excellent" rating. He has nothing to do with the remainder of our remarks.

As far as the car service itself - 2011 Buick Regal - it has been in for repair total of 44 days from Nov 2012-current time FOR SAME TRANSMISSIN ISSUE. One of those times you had the vehicle for one whole month. The engine is made in China and you can send it back to the Chinese. All of these days we were in a rental which did not match our cars luxury feature for which we leased it - such as no access to my luxury features leather seats, on star, XM Radio, heated seat, electronic driver seat, etc.

We have begged both Buick and Grand Prize to let us out of our lease due to the fear that we never know when the car will slow down again on highway to 30 mph, and not function as it has happened three times - exact same issue. If this vehicle does this again, and as a result causes any accident or injury to us, we will take legal action.

We have any and all service including oil changes, done at the dealership Grand Prize. The vehicle uis garage kept, even at work it is in garage. It is kept clean and serviced up to date.

When we went to the sales department to see if they would let us out of the lease last month , we were told we would have to pay $4,000-$5,000 in order to do so and buy another car. After all the frustration and time without our vehicle, and three breakdowns while on highways, we felt this was an insult and not acceptable. We have always been a GM customer since 1967, buying Oldsmobiles, Buicks, Cadillacs, Saturn, etc. We no longer trust the GM brand after our experience. We feel that GM did not care about our loyalty over all these years, and most likely - as it stands - we most likely will not be purchasing GM again when this lease runs out.

Our tax dollars bailed GM out when the economy fell, so you should be grateful for clients like us who are loyal and take care of us when a situation such as ours "44 days no car" occurs.

You never respond to these surveys, but we hope someone reads this and takes notice.

Twitter
"Michael Celantano, Service Consultant, has been..."

Nancie14
3/8/2013 10:21:26 AM

Michael Celantano

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Michael Celantano, Service Consultant, has been excellent. Friendly, Knowledgeable and great memory - Grand Prize has a wonderful valued employee! Thank you.

Twitter
"When I called to make an appointment my call was answered..."

rglunt
2/19/2013 10:43:43 PM

George Teasdale

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

When I called to make an appointment my call was answered by George. He was pleasant and professional and worked with my schedule ( I have a 6 and 5 yr old) to get me in quickly for service. On the day of my appointment I was in and out before I knew it. It was such a great experience! I will definitely return for service.

Twitter
"I went to the dealer to price a new truck. The salesman..."

Harleyflhp
1/30/2013 12:41:43 PM

1.4

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

I went to the dealer to price a new truck. The salesman asked me what I was looking for and I told him what style truck I was interested in. He didn't even ask me to have a seat and go over the options. He stood there at the front desk and wrote down the truck and options I wanted and went in the back to work out a price. I was ok with it, but thought a customer should have been seated at a table, but I was there for a price, not a picnic. He came back with a really good price, better than I thought. I told him I would be back with my wife to discuss a purchase. My wife and I came back the next day and sat down with a different salesman. We told told him the truck and options I wanted and once again, he went in the back to work on the price. He returned with a price several thousand dollars more than the previous day. I showed him the quote from the day before and he took it to the sales manager. The sales manager showed up in front of me with the worst attitude I've ever seen. His first words were "I'm not selling you this truck at this price". I asked how did they come up with two different prices several thousand dollars off. The manager stated "I priced the truck with the regular tow package, not the MAX trailer package". I showed him on the ORIGINAL quote, it clearly stated "MAX TOW PACKAGE". He said "I made a mistake". My wife asked if he was going to honor his original quote and with a nasty attitude said, "NO". The discussion went back and forth for a few more minutes and the sales manager, turned his back and walked away. My wife and I stated we would bring this matter up with GM and left.

Worst service and attitude I've ever witnessed. I have purchased my three new vehicles from GM, including a $50k Suburban. I will never step foot in this dealer again, nor any other GM dealer.

Twitter
"Rich Santana the sales associate, was extremely helpful..."

GMCGUY57
1/27/2013 6:43:18 PM

Rich Santana

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Rich Santana the sales associate, was extremely helpful in finding me a great price on a lease for a 2013 Terrain. I had gone to several other dealerships and felt that Rich was the only one willing to work for me, and not just to make a sale. I was able to get an amazing truck at an amazing price and left the dealership extremely satisfied and happy. I have already recommended friends looking for a vehicle to Rich and to Grand Prize.

Twitter
"Excellent, excellent service. Extremely clean and very..."

Lisa Gornay
12/17/2012 3:24:08 PM

Michael Celentano

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

Excellent, excellent service. Extremely clean and very organized service department. Michael Celentano was very efficient and couldn't have been more accommodating to me when leaving my car there overnight. Kept me informed of what the problem was and what had to be done. Issue was resolved.

Twitter
"This is the most well run dealerships i have ever..."

Raymond Sheehan
11/2/2012 5:08:29 PM

George teasdale

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

This is the most well run dealerships i have ever encountered.In buying,leasing,or buying a used car.They are not pushy or overbearing.This dealership a good experience.

Twitter
"I am new to the area and had no idea where to go to..."

dhotaling
10/16/2012 9:10:53 PM

George Teasdale

My Review Of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC:

I am new to the area and had no idea where to go to service my vehicle. I called to make an appointment at Grand Prize in Nanuet. I spoke to a Mr Teasdale who was very courteous and extremely helpful in getting me an appointment quickly.
I was very pleased with the service I received.

Reviews 11-20 >>