Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Paramus Chevrolet

cisco
9/27/2016

"Very nice experience"

Walked in, knew what I wanted. Went on a test drive, got a quote. After shopping around, brought a new car. It was a quick and easy process.

Carl Vega

September 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. It's fantastic to know that we were able to make your vehicle purchase incredibly easy and quick. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. All the best, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

Car crazy Jeff
9/09/2016

" Mr. Jeff Guzman"

As always the staff was friendly courteous professional and attentive to my needs. The service advisors are polite and listen to my needs or concerns that I wish to address. Grandprize has well qualified employees in any department thus giving me the utmost confidence and experience. Great job. on follow up skills even on a simple oil change. I would like to mention a few people in my many visits to the dealership below. While nothing is perfect they come close. Incidently my last visit was a oil change. In my line of work I come in contact with a lot of people and i recomend and promote Grandprize. Finally a few years back I bought a vehicle and now I've made new friends at Grandprize.

Rick Waldron ,Frank Gurreri, Steve Patruno, Maurice Parke, John Yantzos, Al Sanzari, Dan Alba, Sam Stallard, Parker Mcgowen , Al in parts.

September 12, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again. Take care! Best, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

Christine
8/28/2016

"Superb experience at Grand Prize"

I was impressed by the professionalism of the team. They really worked with us to find the perfect vehicle. The personalized service was extraordinary. I would most definitely return to lease my second vehicle when the time comes.

Dawn, Keon, Jonathan

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Christine! At Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy our team was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

Jersey Bob
8/20/2016

"Professional and Courteous "

Great experience with Charlie, Internet person, who turned over process to Maurice Parke, sales person. The staff was very accommodating and helpful in leasing my 2016 Silverado 1500 LTZ. After hearing HOEY from a dealership in Bergen County. ..Grand Prize lived up to my expectations. I'm very satisfied and would highly recommend giving this dealership a shot at working with you to get the vehicle and price you are looking for!

Charlie Cerano and Maurice Parke

August 22, 2016

Jersey, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Charlie and Maurice did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

Unhappy
8/16/2016

" GOOD CREDIT AND MONEY YOU ARE THEIR BEST FRIEND OTHERWISE.."

I bought 8 cars from the salesman who I dealt with over the years. I never missed a payment on any of them. I had a lease and the lease was up I wanted to keep the lease. The value of the vehicle was over $40k I had it for 3yrs and payment was over $500. When i stated that I wanted to keep it they were going to Charge me over $600 a month and the loan would have been over $25k. Now i think over 3yrs at $535 to be exact I would have paid down the value. When I argued was told no bank would give me a loan which I had 3 car loans out at one time and all were paid off and on time. I will never do business with these people again. Funny buy I got a loan for a new Chevy Cruze. 2016

Joe

August 17, 2016

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you had at our dealership. We assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and would like the chance to further understand what happened. Please contact 845.507.1711 at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your concerns. Sincerely, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

daggles12
8/02/2016

"Great experience at Grand Prize Buick"

Was welcomed while I was looking at Buicks. Very happy I was not pressured to go into details. When I was ready Chris Guignard asked me some questions as to what I was looking for in a car and answered all my questions. He asked if I would like to test drive any which I did and was hooked. The personnel were great. After purchase I had some more questions about car and was invited back for answers. Great help!

Chris Guignard

August 03, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm very happy to hear that Chris and our team were of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Rick Waldron - 845.507.1711

RF
7/19/2016

"Great Job Grand Prize"

Grand Prize gave me the best deal offered by any area Cadillac dealer and I traveled from Connecticut to New York to make my purchase.

Linda

July 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!  We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience.  We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best regards, Rick Waldron - 845.597.1711

Redmo
7/14/2016

"Another Great Experience with Grand Prize Auto."

Thank you, another great experience for me and my family with Rob Lysiak our Sales Consultant. He is the best, also gave us all the time we needed to learn about our new Buick. Thanks Again

Rob Lysiak

July 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership!  We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Rob was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Rick Waldron - 845.597.1711

esu1hammer
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience "

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Colorado Z82 Edition as a gift for my son at Grand Prize of Nanuet. My sales consultant was Mr. Rob Sommers who was a true professional to deal with. After negotiating a fair price, Rob continued to make sure we were satisfied with our buying experience weeks after the purchase. Thats old fashion customer care. My wife has her 2011 Buick Enclave serviced at Grand Prize and we have always found them to be courteous and professional as well. I highly recommend Grand Prize for service and new or used vehicle purchases.

Rob Sommers Sales Consultant

February 09, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Rob was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the customer service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Regards, George Teasdale - Customer Care Manager - 845-507-1753 or Gteasdale@grandprizauto.net

ron2018
1/15/2016

"Worst Salesman games I can remember having to play. "

Went in to the dealer knowing EXACTY what I wanted. The model, the options, ...everything. It was the 1st and last thing I said to the salesman, and multiple times during our conversations I repeated my needs. Typical salesman trying to talk me into something else a few times. I simply wanted a price. I knew what price I needed and I told him. I asked him to give me his BEST price and that I was not interested in any negotiations. I am well versed in purchasing vehicles and I don't play the typical games or engage in lengthy negotiations. Was not simple to get a price out of him. After wasting about a half hour there he finally gave me one, and it was pretty good. I confirmed before I left that the price was for what I was asking for and I repeated what that was, and he confirmed the price was for the exact car and options I was looking for. The next day I was going to buy the car. Called before ahead and everything started to change. All the sudden he tells me the price was for the bottom of the line base vehicle. It turned into an argument. I asked how he could possibly misunderstand anything I told him as I repeated myself many times. It turned into, "oh I thought this, I thought that, I though this would be better for your needs, maybe I misunderstood it takes time for the salesman and the customer to understand each others needs"....a whole line of BS. He loved to play around with words. If he could not understand my needs after I spelled them out for him multiple times, he was either really stupid, or a stereotypical salesman playing games. I think he was both. Then get this, he goes let me see if I can find the car you are looking for at the price I gave you....maybe the dumbest thing he has said. He called me back and said he searched a 300 mile radius and could not locate one. I said you can locate the car just not at the price. He said that is correct. I said of course not, what are you even trying to locate? You know what you can sell a car for by talking to your manager, what were you expecting to find? The dealer sets the price. It does not even make sense. It is all so ridiculous. This is my experience in a small nutshell we went back and forth for a while. His name was David Tonking. I've dealt with a lot of really horrible salesman over the years, he gets in the top percentile easily. A couple days later I got the typical follow up call from the receptionist. When I told her I was going elsewhere she mentioned this salesman was not there anymore. No idea if he was fired or quit. The salesman that took over was OK, but the price he gave me was HORRIBLE. I have recently bought Jeeps and Nissans and I average 5-6K under the sticker. Rebates vary from month to month, but dealers have money to play with if they want to sell a car , like holdbacks, other rebates..etc. This price I was given was about 1500 under the sticker which was pretty much just the rebate, certainly not competitive. When I mentioned I got a price elsewhere that was 4K under the sticker he quickly brought his price a little lower, then saying maybe he can do even better if he had some time. He also asked where, which was irrelevant. Then he wanted me to come back in and go over things.....more typical salesman tactics. They always try to get you in and take control, try to pressure, get a deposit, test drive the car....standard stuff really....but not necessary as what I needed was straight forward. At the end of the day, and I gave the dealer the opportunity before, they don't seem to really want to sell cars...not aggressively anyway. They must have plenty of people coming in and happy to pay top dollar. The prices are never competitive. I was at 3 other Chevy dealers , and have bought once since. This dealers price was the highest.

David Tonking

January 19, 2016

Ron, I apologize for your experience at Grand Prize. Sometimes an automobile transaction is very complex and there is miscommunication and sometimes we are the care of that. We will take your note here as a learning experience and make the necessary adjustments and training available to our staff. We wish you luck with your new vehicle and the next time you are in the market we would hope you would come back to Grand Prize and ask for me personally so I can oversee the entire transaction to both or satisfaction. Michael Haemmerle Dealer Principal