Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Grand Prize Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info

chev999
5/04/2015

"Poor service"

I recently got my 2010 Traverse serviced for several recalls & to have the A/C repaired. I got the vehicle back and found tools laying on the floor of the car, solder on the floor mats & the center console side panels were severely scratched. I also noticed that the "chrome" on the front upper grill is delaminating. I've never had similar issues with other dealers where the car looks worse after the service than before.

None

May 06, 2015

It’s unfortunate to hear about the dissatisfaction you experienced with our service department. I can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Regards, Melissa Bonifacio, Customer Care Manager

Jen010200
4/14/2015

"Liars and thieves"

Worst dealership. Started with major lies from salesman to money stolen on 2 service visits from car to mistakes always being made with the same excuse: "this kind of stuff never happens!" Dont buy American and especially don't buy from here!

Any you deal with

April 15, 2015

Jen, I am concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am hoping to gain the opportunity to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Allison Healy, Service Manager

Shockey89
1/05/2015

"Should have read the reviews BEFORE I went"

Not going to name the salesperson by name because I am not going to publicly embarrass a person. I went to the dealership today to test drive two vehicles. My lease on my current vehicle is not up for another 5 months but I figured let me start test driving some options in advance so i'm not rushing when the lease is about to expire. So i go into the dealership and state to the salesperson I want to test drive the Chevy Colorado and the Silverado. Salesperson then asks me what I am driving now and when is my lease up. As soon as I tell salesperson that my lease is not up for another 5 months, you could tell they were no longer interested in me. Anyhow, we go for the test drives (no issues here). I ask if we could run some numbers for a lease on the sticker price of the car without any current incentives because those incentives most likely will not be valid when I'm ready to lease another vehicle. Hesitantly we walk over to salesperson desk and they ask me some basic questions, without any genuine interest, going through the motions. Salesperson types some info into the computer, next thing you know computer isn't working. Salesperson says i'll be right back. Now at least 15 minutes goes by and still no sign of the salesperson. I take a look over my shoulder and the salesperson is in another room of their cellphone. A few more minutes goes by and they are still on their cellphone. Never felt like a bigger waste of time to someone in my life. I walked out the door and took a ride up to Fort Montgomery to the nice people at Marchese Chevrolet. They treated me like I was their only customer. Do yourself a favor, don't be like me, read the reviews first and don't go to Grand Prize Chevrolet.

Do not want to list their name

January 06, 2015

I would like to apologize on behalf of the dealership for your recent experience with us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to learn more about your visit and reach a satisfactory solution. Thank you. George Teasdale, Customer Care Manager.

am7899
12/15/2014

"terrible experience"

Last week I made an appointment to drop my Buick Enclave off for a repair. I brought it in this morning at 930am and told the service person I needed it back by 330. After being told I'd have to pay them $125 just to diagnose the problem (strike 1), I had someone pick me up and left. At 230, I hadnt heard anything about the status of my car so I called and was told I'm sorry but the service department hasnt even looked at your car yet. (strike 2) I told them I made an appointment specifically to avoid this problem and thay apologized but said there was nothing they could do and I'd have to pick up the car and make ANOTHER appointment to drop it off again. I assumed they'd do something to compensate me for THEIR scheduling conflict so I said fine, I'll reschedule but I'll need a loner car. I was told without even a second of hesitation NO, we cant give you a loner car. (incidentally, I was told by someone else in thatb dealership that they only give out loner cars to people who have cadillacs.) I said I'd like to speak to the service manager. He put me on hold, came back and said I'm sorry ma'am but I spoke to the service manager and she said theres nothing we can do for you. She wouldnt even get on the phone!! I will never bring my car to them in the future. Their customer service is disgraceful.

service department

December 16, 2014

I am concerned about the dissatisfaction you experienced with our service department. It is unfortunate to hear that our team was running behind schedule with the automotive work performed on your vehicle. I can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Sincerely, Allison Healy, Service Manager

Richie110262
12/06/2014

"great sales team "

driving past the dealer on my way home I saw the truck I liked went in and met Joe in sales he went over pricing and we made a deal I next met with Rosalia in the fiance dept she got my loan pushed through with a lot of effort they were all helpful and a pleasure to deal with thanks

rosalia ,joe

December 08, 2014

Richie, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Rosalia's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and she is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Have a great day! George Teasdale, Customer Care Manager.

JFrancois617
11/30/2014

"Grand Prize not so Thankful on Thanksgiving Weekend!"

As a military member of the United States Marine Corps and law enforcement officer in New York City, I decided to stop by the Grand Prize Dealership due to their family oriented commercials as a potential new Cadillac customer. On November 29, 2014, Sales and Leasing Specialist Linda Cicero welcomed me and my 8 and half-month pregnant wife. She answered our questions, sat us down and showed us our desired car. After going over some figures, my wife started getting tired so we decided to leave but before we left, Linda gave us a very generous offer. Linda also said to call her if we changed our minds. After discussing the pros and cons, my wife and I called Linda back and said, “If you can leave everything the same and give us 12k miles per yr. rather than 10k miles, we’ll turn around now.” She replied, “Turn around and I’ll take care of it.” At that moment we called a family member to pick up my pregnant wife so that I could complete the sales process. When we got there, Linda Cicero provided us with a new deal that would accommodate our mileage request and lower our payments, however, we would have to come out of pocket an additional $850. My wife’s aunt came to pick her up, while I stayed back to talk to Linda as she was going back and fourth with another customer. Linda came back with paperwork and I simply said, “I don’t feel comfortable with the proposed deal, I was told everything will be the same but I would have more mileage per year.” Linda then raised her voice saying, “What do you want!?”, to which I replied, “Why are you yelling at me?” She went on to say “I have two customers right now, I’m stressed and frustrated”, which I replied, “What does that have to do with me since I’m a new customer and came her for the Grand Prize Family experience?” She left the office to talk to the finance department, which I may add are pretty awesome with response time and incredible offers. Upon return, Linda rudely sat down in front of me. At this point I have already made up my mind to leave because I felt embarrassed and not at ease by her. I told her I was leaving and she replied “Are you serious?!?!” She then ripped up the paperwork in my face and said “Have a nice life!” Mind you the whole sales department can hear this with potential customers on the floor, I told her to have a nice day and I’m writing a letter to whoever is in charge of Grand Prize. Is this how Grand Prize does business?! My day-to-day schedule has it ups and downs enough and now I try to get a luxury experience and end up being yelled at and scolded like a child.

Linda Cicero

December 01, 2014

Darnell, we are very sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to Grand Prize Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. I would personally like to apologize for the behavior of some of our staff, and would like to speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. I can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. We'd like to do whatever it takes to regain your future business. Best, George Teasdale, Customer Care Manager

grandtheftchevy
11/24/2014

"Grand Theft Chevy, Nanuet, NY"

I agreed to price for my new Chevy with the salesperson. He and I both signed a contract with the agreed upon price. When it came time for me to pick up my car, the woman in the finance department, Rosalia Campione, told me I owed more than I had agreed to. I even had signed paperwork showing that she was wrong. She refused to listen to me and even brought the salesman (Maurice Parke) into her office. He lied to me and told me that I was wrong, even though I had a contract that he and I both signed that said I was right. They even went so far as to falsify paperwork (they took the carbon copy of the contract that I had signed, and wrote false/fake information on it to make it appear I owed more than I really did) to make it appear that I had agreed to a price that I had not. And, to top it all off, Ms. Campione disparaged and discredited me when I insisted that she was wrong about the agreed upon price. She told my 7 year old daughter, who was with me at the time, that I was a "lunatic." Seemed like she was trying to paint me as crazy or a liar, or both. Bad bad experience and very very shady and untrustworthy staff. Go to Yonkers to get your Chevy and stay away from Grand Theft Chevrolet in Nanuet, NY.

Rosalia Campione and Maurice Parke

November 25, 2014

Josh, I'm discouraged to hear of your negative experience at our dealership. Its important to us that we satisfy every customer and you actually really help us by bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to address it. This is not how we operate our business and your feedback is very seriously taken. I would be very thankful if you got into contact with me so we could discuss the finer points on your issue; please contact me at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly so that we may begin to build a trustworthy business relationship. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, George Teasdale, Customer Care Manager

Ericgray1013
2/24/2014

"Brought my suburban here for service twice. First time,..."

Brought my suburban here for service twice. First time, after an 1900 bill, every problem was back by the time I got the car home. Called to figure out what to do next and never received a call back. Brought the vehicle back a few weeks later to fix what they didn't fix the last time plus another issue. 850 later, my wife was stuck on the side of the road on trip back from the dealership. No problems were resolved. So, I had a total of 5 total issues, which a were simple like tire pressure sensors. After over $2800 later, all of the issues are still there. Very expensive, frustrating, and a waste of time. Should I add that they had the car for 6 days the first time and 4 days this time. These guys can't fix your car.

David

honestdealerfinder
12/29/2013

"Although the dealer did not get me the best price, they..."

Although the dealer did not get me the best price, they were very helpful. The used car manager offered to buy my trade in at a fair price even if I did not buy a vehicle from them. The only negative is that they don't have somebody greeting you as you walk in, so you need to find the sales person yourself. Overall though, I can say the experience was excellent. The only reason I didn't make my purchase here was because I did not buy a Cadillac in the end.

Phil Rossinsky, Ed A.

BuickRegal2011
4/20/2013

"Service rep Michael Celantano at Grand Prize of Nanuet, ..."

Service rep Michael Celantano at Grand Prize of Nanuet, is always extremely courteous, friendly, and keeps us up to date on what is happening when our vehicle is in service- so we give him an "excellent" rating. He has nothing to do with the remainder of our remarks. As far as the car service itself - 2011 Buick Regal - it has been in for repair total of 44 days from Nov 2012-current time FOR SAME TRANSMISSIN ISSUE. One of those times you had the vehicle for one whole month. The engine is made in China and you can send it back to the Chinese. All of these days we were in a rental which did not match our cars luxury feature for which we leased it - such as no access to my luxury features leather seats, on star, XM Radio, heated seat, electronic driver seat, etc. We have begged both Buick and Grand Prize to let us out of our lease due to the fear that we never know when the car will slow down again on highway to 30 mph, and not function as it has happened three times - exact same issue. If this vehicle does this again, and as a result causes any accident or injury to us, we will take legal action. We have any and all service including oil changes, done at the dealership Grand Prize. The vehicle uis garage kept, even at work it is in garage. It is kept clean and serviced up to date. When we went to the sales department to see if they would let us out of the lease last month , we were told we would have to pay $4,000-$5,000 in order to do so and buy another car. After all the frustration and time without our vehicle, and three breakdowns while on highways, we felt this was an insult and not acceptable. We have always been a GM customer since 1967, buying Oldsmobiles, Buicks, Cadillacs, Saturn, etc. We no longer trust the GM brand after our experience. We feel that GM did not care about our loyalty over all these years, and most likely - as it stands - we most likely will not be purchasing GM again when this lease runs out. Our tax dollars bailed GM out when the economy fell, so you should be grateful for clients like us who are loyal and take care of us when a situation such as ours "44 days no car" occurs. You never respond to these surveys, but we hope someone reads this and takes notice.

Michael Celantano