Great Lakes Hyundai - Service Center

9 Lifetime Service Reviews

Great Lakes Hyundai - Service Center
9 Reviews
Great Lakes Hyundai - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

9 Service Center Reviews
wrnorton
6/02/2014

"Turnpike Blowout"

When our rented Hyundai had a blow on the turnpike, we were towed to Great Lakes Hyundai by a tow driver who said the service and people were very good at Great Lakes. The service people, Jaime in particular, were indeed professional and extremely helpful in talking with Avis and getting us back on the road.

Jaime Justice

uslarsono
12/02/2012

"As a single, middle-aged woman I have to have a reliable..."

As a single, middle-aged woman I have to have a reliable car and my Elantra IS because of the consistently excellent service from GLH. My son comes in from Chicago to have his Sonata serviced here!

dustin and john in service dept

glad for the change
10/14/2012

"I have to say the new service manager, Dustin, and their..."

I have to say the new service manager, Dustin, and their team is a hit! I loved Sheldon but some of his team, Kevin, were weak and poor in customer service. I had been given free oil changes so I had to go here for service and I am glad to say they finally have it right! I had a wonderful experience to match my sales experience and I am VERY Thankful for this. Please keep it consistent from here and I will be a loyal Great Lakes Hyundai Service Customer.

Dustin

Bradyd123
10/09/2012

"Worst experience ever. Customer service rep Kevin was a..."

Worst experience ever. Customer service rep Kevin was a huge jerk. He lied to us several times then he denied lying. He made my experience awful. Don't think they will ever call you if you get service done there because they are awful. If your not buying a car then they don't care. Better off taking your car elsewhere for repairs.

Kevin

lastoneibuy
8/29/2012

"Kevin checked me in and was completely disinterested in..."

Kevin checked me in and was completely disinterested in my problem and i would go so far as to say i felt completely ignored. The vehicle was bought new and i was under the impression there was a warranty included,but from my experience the Dealer has by simple neglect decided not to honor the warranty and has voided any possibility of getting a proper repair done. Welcome to big business.

Kevin

Rjennings31
6/27/2012

"My experiences at Great Lakes have always exceeded..."

My experiences at Great Lakes have always exceeded expectations. I have bought my last two cars from this dealership and have had nothing but a positive experience. I have always had the cars that I bought from Great Lakes serviced at the dealership. I have found their prices to be better or comparable to other service garages. Everything is always carefully explained to me and any questions I have are always answered. The dealership itself is very welcoming as well as the staff. I live on the west side of Cleveland so it is a bit of a drive to the dealership, but my experience has been so good I would recommend this dealerships and its service department to anyone.

Mike and Dustin

axios69
6/27/2012

"I was quite pleased at how friendly and helpful everyone..."

I was quite pleased at how friendly and helpful everyone was- from the service writers to the receptionist to the salespeople- and how everyone in this place just smiled from ear to ear! Not your regular dealership visit I will tell you. They got me in and out very quickly and am glad I decided to do all my maint work there when I purchased my new car there

MIKE

Hannahruth08
5/05/2011

"In 2009 I purchased a gently used 2008 Accent. I fell in..."

In 2009 I purchased a gently used 2008 Accent. I fell in love with the car and everyone was very helpful when buying my car. Now though almost 2 years later, I wish I would have never bought my car there. Each and every time after I purchased my vehicle and went in for oil changes I feel like I was treated worse and worse. I feel as if it was a bit of discrimination because I am a young women. When I first purchased my car I was told that I had a life time warranty as long as I brought it in for its regular oil change. I was mislead as I later found out that I had to do everything by the service book. Had I known this I would not have purchased the car from this dealer. A few days later I cam to discover there was no jack in my car that was promised to be there when I went to pick it up. I had to drive an hour just to get this. I also was not given a spare key when I purchased the car and had to return twice more to retrieve a spare key that actually worked. The cashier/receptionist always acts very unprofessional and can be rude at times. The service department is very slow when you come in for a regular oil change. This last time that I went in for oil change I was persuaded to spend 600$ on maintenance according to my owners guide. I did not give into this because I don't have that kind of money to spend when I was not told these things when I bought the car. I waited almost an hour and 45 mins. for a simple oil change. This is wayyy to long. I wish I would have never purchased my car here. It was a waste of time and money. Please don't purchase your vehicle here and tell everyone you know not to either.

Sheldon, Kim

trish
3/09/2007

"I would not buy another car from Great lakes Hyundai I..."

I would not buy another car from Great lakes Hyundai I would go to Ron Mahoffer first. Service at Great lakes have no weekend hours and you can not drop you car off before 8:00 am. Most poeple need to be a work by 8:00 am. You can see them in the service department and the will no even let you in one minute before 8:00 Ever time I call up for service my husband has to call back they always give me the run around.

Sheldon

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.