Greg Leblanc Toyota

Greg Leblanc Toyota Info

Toyota of New Orleans

Hampton Toyota Scion

"Greg LeBlanc Toyota"

Justin was very knowledgeable and helpful as well as friendly. Great service! Will buy another car from this dealership.The dealership was very organized and clean.

Justin vanlandingham

"Justin is a great salesman"

I had a great experience with buying my Sentra. Justin was very easy to work with. He was very informative and made buying a car a very stress free process. Thanks, Justin!

"Highlander"

Justin Vanlandingham is the BEST salesman!! We will never deal with anyone else. Everyone at Toyota is friendly. It's am amazing environment to be in.

"New a Vehicle Purchase"

My experience buying a new car was great. Justin showed me how to work everything in the car and I really appreciated the time he took to do it..

"Prius"

I had a wonderful experience when buying from this dealership. All of the staff were friendly and I really felt like they gave me the best deal. I bought a 2014 Prius and I absolutely love my car. I wouldn't have chose any other dealership to buy from because of the quality and friendly service you get from Greg Leblanc Toyota!

Justin Vanlandingham

"Justin V / Greg Leblanc "

I would send family and friends to Justin and to Greg Leblanc, they are friendly and helpful. They really listen to your needs and go out of there way to help you get just what you are looking for!

Justin V

"Oh boy, where do I start... Let's just make this..."

Oh boy, where do I start... Let's just make this short and to the point. This dealership sucks... and this fool named Mike Bourgeois is absolutely the worst salesman on earth. Period! Avoid this place at all cost. Just do yourself a favor and visit the dealers in BR or NOLA, you will get a much more pleasant experience with only an hour drive. Not to mention you will save a lot more money than the gas and time you spend. Trust me.

Mike Bourgeois

"This is the worst dealership ever! The first time I..."

This is the worst dealership ever! The first time I went there, I talked to a salesman named "Mike Bourgeois" he was the rudest person on earth. He talked to me as if I'm coming to beg them to give me a free car. So when I finally made my decision to buy the car, I went back there and requested not to talk to the RUDE salesman (giving them another chance), I spoke with Mrs. Lanblanc, she was nice at first, until we started talking about price. I just cannot get over the fact that she came so close to my face with an attitude saying that "this the price im giving you, you better take it or leave it" VERY BAD customer service. I now realized where Mike Bourgeois got his salesman training from. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS PLACE!!! It will save you time, money, energy, and headache.

Mike Bourgeois and Mrs. Leblanc

"After over two hours of working a deal on a new tundra,..."

After over two hours of working a deal on a new tundra, as I am giving the salesperson the ok on the deal, geri leblanc is ringing the bell selling the very same tundra to two other customers that had just walked in 20 minutes prior. NOTE: geri leblanc was fully aware and had helped working on my deal. Not only was this an outrage, to top it off, geri leblanc offers me another tundra deal for MORE money! Geri leblanc's apoligy was "im sorry, its whoever says yes first". Myself and my family all drive toyotas and were all previously purchased at this business. This was very poor treatment/business towards a loyal customer. Needless to say, neither myself nor any of my family will be purchasing any vehicle from a leblanc dealership in the future. Thanks for nothing greg leblanc toyota.

geri leblanc

"Sales was great. Getting car repaired stunk! Repairs were..."

Sales was great. Getting car repaired stunk! Repairs were brushed off or partially completed. It took several trips into service to get problem worked on. Was most times told no problem found then treated like I was the problem. When problem could not be brushed off anymore repair job was not fully completed so that car had to be brought back again for basicly the same problem along with new problems caused by incomplete repairs previously.

Ron Whymer