Gregg Young Auto Depot

Bigler Motors

minivandad4655
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

My family was looking for a minivan and looked around at a lot of local dealers. No other salespeople we met were as friendly or helpful as Steve and Jason at Gregg Young. They helped us find a used vehicle that fit with our price range, was great quality, and they took care of every concern we had. They even let our daughter play with a balloon to help her get through the long car-buying process. It was personal touches like that that ultimately made us decide to buy from them.

Steve, Jason

Emily
3/27/2015

"Great Deal"

Stopped by just to look and dream of a Tahoe I saw from the highway, noticed the price and a short talk with Jason made me realize the dream isnt as far out of reach as I thought. Way better prices than the other dealer I was looking at. The entire time I was there I felt like they really cared about what I wanted and answered my questions with actual answers rather than "we can figure that out later". Knowledgeable Friendly Staff. Ill be back for sure!

Jason

ReLonda
10/16/2013

"Jonathan rocked! He was able to find what I was looking..."

Jonathan rocked! He was able to find what I was looking for by listening and paying attention to my needs. He was able to hard on my deal and I was able to get into a vehicle with zero down and in the price I was liking for! I would definitely recommend Jonathan to someone else and Jonathan along with Gregg Young are my dealer and dealership choice!!!

Jonathan Gunderson

maryskaggs
9/12/2013

"Treated very well at Gregg Young Chevrolet. Jonathan..."

Treated very well at Gregg Young Chevrolet. Jonathan Gundersen was great as our salesman. Best treatment we have ever received at a dealership. We were given a very fair price on the two vehicles we bought. It was getting late in the evening and they didn't ask us to come back the next day, they stayed until the deal was done. Very impressed with these guys.

Jonathan Gundersen