Grieco Kia

1890 Hartford Avenue,
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
Grieco Kia Info
About Grieco Kia

In 1978, Michael Grieco Sr. ventured into the automotive industry when he opened his first dealership. He then acquired Metro Honda in 1995. As the years passed and with the acquisitions of more franchises, Metro Motor Group was formed to handle the company's growing automotive business. In the years following the Honda franchise acquisition, Michael Grieco, Sr. began transferring the reins and leadership role of the day-to-day operations to his son, Michael Grieco Jr. It was at Metro Honda that Michael Grieco Jr. learned the nuances of running a successful business. Working his way up from a salesman to currently holding an executive position, Michael Grieco Jr. is now one of the youngest automotive CEO's in the country. With his influence, the Metro brand has a solid reputation for excellence and is known for their outstanding customer service. Over the years, Metro Motor Group has added three Kia and two Mazda franchises as well as Ford, Nissan, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Fiat, Volkswagen, Land Rover and Jaguar franchises. And for customers looking for a one-of-a-kind vehicle, Metro Motor Group offers Metro Exotics, a store dedicated to the sale of high-end vehicles. Metro Motor Group now boasts seven dealerships in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and five dealerships under the Grieco family name in Florida. They've been named the #2 Mazda dealership in the country, #1 Jeep dealership in volume sales, #1 in sales of Ford F-Series trucks, #1 Honda dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island, and #1 Kia dealership in volume sales for Rhode Island. Since founding Metro Motor Group, Michael Grieco Sr.'s primary focus is running his commercial real estate and development company. He also oversees Metro Collision Center, Rhode Island's only "green," eco-friendly collision center in the state. Michael's brothers, Domenic and Robert, are involved in running the Rhode Island and Massachusetts dealerships. Domenic is the Executive Manager of Metro Ford and Met

About Grieco Kia Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Lorry56
8/08/2016

"Awful was overcharged and lied to"

Went by my self and trusted kia was lied to and very over charged. I like the kia car but not the the person that I dealt with lou carvalho and anthony crudale very dishonest. Even wrote the wrong info on paperwork about the miledge per johnston vin check

Lou carvalho and anthony crudale

Tobytaz1960
8/04/2016

" High Pressure, Bait and switch "

I went to this dealer after seeing an advertised price on a car I wanted (I called first to check availability). When they showed me the car, not only did it not have everything that was in the advertisement, but the price also jumped $2000. They tried to convince me that it was standard practice to advertise the price below the actual price, and when I said I wasn't going pay more than advertised, they tried to get me to take a test drive and said they would make me a "nice deal". It felt very sleazy, I left without setting foot in a car.

Lou

5/29/2016

"Pleasureable. No "High Pressure" sales tactics. Very friendd"

Nice buying experience. No high-pressure sales tactics. They were able to meet the price I wanted. Very satisfied with how well the experience went.

Scott Komitor

Ron44
5/17/2016

"They went hunting for what I wanted and they got the model ."

No high pressure the salesman was great. Have a question you get an answer. Received the car and the deal was easy and comfortable. Yes I would come back again.

New car salesman David Stravato second purchase with David

April Wright
3/23/2016

"Worst experience- do not go "

Called in on Tuesday afternoon and had spoken with melissa looking at a toyota Prius as well as hyundai elantra . I told her that these were the two vehicles I was looking for and wanted to make sure they hadn't sold. She confirmed and made an appointment for me for the same day. I was very eager to purchase one of the two vehilces. Not having a babysitter I had to bring my two boys with us so when I sat down I was very honest with the salesman as well as the manager Stan about what I was looking for and wanting to run my credit right away. They did so and said okay everythings great just to then tell me that they dont have the vehicles I had asked about now on two different occasions but ran my credit and wasted 30 mins of my time. When I asked about why I was told that the salesman said that the job of melissa as an online sales consultant is " to just get people in the door" so basically lie. He then offered me lower end vehicles with more miles and older for the same price and told me that the sister dealership that had those vehicles was 45 mins away. I asked if I went there drove vehicles and decided what I wanted could you then get it. They said no- not at that point there was nothing they could do they ran my credit for nothing since I wasn't interested in a Kia or a Honda or what they had on the lot which they knew from the start as having two small children in tow I was very honest from the start. I asked the name of the dealership and find out nope its 15 mins away so lied to again. I can not believe they ran my credit and wasted my family's time, gas and energy. I wasn't offered anything to be compensated for the gas used to get to this fraud of a place not to mention I left work early to get the vehicle. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had Stan the manager seemed to care less that Melissa had lied to me and the salesman made it seem as if its common practice. Im also filing a formal complaint with the better business. This is not a way to treat people and just completely unacceptable. Do not go here and do not believe what they say.

Melissa and Stan

soul123
3/22/2016

"Seamless - No pressure."

Our salesman, Richard Bernard was great. He was courteous, pleasant, and had a good understanding of what we wanted. We came away with a fabulous car.

Richard Bernard, Stan and Lou

Snoopy
3/20/2016

""Car Buying Made Easy" by Justin, Lou, and Stan."

Justin, the salesman, greeted my wife and I with a forthright and disarming smile. There was the obligatory test drive where the particulars features of the Optima were brought to our attention. Then the return to the dealership where numbers were bandied about. Lou, the general sales manager, appeared. He was equally affable, listened attentively, and proceeded to whittle down the price of the car we were interested in. Stan, a general sales manager, efficiently took care of all the paper work. Now, both my wife and I are the happy owners of Kia Optimas. As the simile tells us, Justin,Lou, and Stan are as good as gold and as true as steel Nancy and Donald Ring..

Justin, Lou, and Stan.

patriots1
1/12/2016

"sales experience"

great overall experience. Rui did a great job of explaining what the vehicle was all about. DId a good job of answering any questions we had.

Rui Macatrao

Mwitt
1/07/2016

"Thank You Michael Doyle & The Metro Kia Staff!"

As always, my experience at Metro Kia was outstanding; hence why this is the fourth Kia Sorrento I have purchased from this dealership! Michael Doyle and his staff treat me with the utmost respect. The entire team at Metro Kia always goes above and beyond to ensure that I leave a satisfied customer. I would highly recommend Metro Kia when purchasing a new vehicle!

Michael Doyle, Sean Sullivan, Justin Boccanfuso .... In fact, any employee of the Metro Kia staff!

JKilduff
1/04/2016

"Great dealership!"

As I told my sales person Rui, my experience dealing with Metro Kia was one of the best. It was easy, convenient (we handled most of the deal over the phone and through text) and very professional. Rui was thorough and very pleasant. I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone!!

Rui Macataro