Grote Automotive

Trusted Advisor

September 18, 2017

"Awesome"

- Nana1956

Everyone was so nice and polite. John went over everything to the T with us. I will send anyone I know to Grote. Awesome treatment

Zach Ford
Adrian Guitierrez

September 12, 2017

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

- Phil T

By far, my experience with Grote Automotive surpasses any/all other dealerships that I have ever encountered throughout my lifetime. Can't begin to tell you how many dealerships that I have walked away from simply due to how I was treated. With Grote, I was treated with respect and kindness, absolutely no pressure, no haggle. Members of their staff are very genuine caring people. In fact, due to leaving work late I didn't arrive at the dealership until 7:10pm - they stayed late, even after close of business to get my deal done. They went the extra mile so I could drive away in a simply gorgeous 2015 Chevy Cruze. I arrived there in a '92 Subaru Legacy L wagon that had just under 244k miles - it was on it's last legs, had served me well over the years, but simply it was time to get into a better ride. I met David at entrance and he was awesome - while I was in with John closing the deal, David was transferred my belongings from my Subaru into my new Cruze. He even transferred the license plates for me. David and John were both an answer to prayer - I feel truly blessed to have met them tonight. You can't do any better anywhere else - trust me, I know. Other Dealerships could learn a lot from Grote as it's obvious, they are there to take care of you - their customer. I will be a repeat customer for sure - thanks again David & John - you guys are awesome.

David Ringel

September 11, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Swebb

It was so easy! We took someone else to get a new car and unexpectedly found something we liked and the sales man (Josh) was very helpful! Thank you Josh :) we love our new car!

Josh Martin