Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

Rik123
4/30/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

My wife and I would like to give a "shout out" to salesman Sal Hernandez. We had a 2015 CR-V that was damaged during the recent hail storm. We came in to see if we could not only trade in our 2015, but also upgrade. Sal worked with us and helped get the best value for our trade-in, but when another hail storm hit. He rushed out to pull our trade-in undercover to keep from sustaining any more damage. Very impressive.

Gary64
4/30/2016

"Amazing service for my Accord!"

The customer service at Gunn Honda is second to none! I think that all dealerships could take a lesson from these people. The service advisor team does an awesome job at getting you in and out in a timely manner. The place is clean, the shop is immaculate and the advisors are attentive and friendly. I will always take my Hondas to Gunn for service!

Luz
4/29/2016

"Left with a big grin"

We always enjoy our experience at Gunn Honda as always comfortable, quick service and fresh coffee with a donut! This time we really had only planned on getting the oil and filter changed, but while waiting took a stroll by the new cars on display outside. We told the friendly salesman ( Ali) we were only looking but after hearing about the present discounts including for slight hail damage, and what was available, fell in love with a new 2016 Accord that was fully equipped at a great price. Ali and Adam were both very helpful in seeing all of the car's features and then in getting all the necessary paperwork completed in a rather short time! So we went in thinking about service and drove out in a beautiful new car ...with a big grin.

Ali and Adam

Daniel
4/29/2016

"The Best is Alive and Well at Gunn Honda!"

We tried a different Honda dealer for our first experience, which was 'educational'. The service was polite but pushy and almost demanded a sale NOW. We test drove a car but the sales person was really annoying and would not shut up about how much they were doing for us and that we should buy the car now. We escaped the dealership and went home. Next day we decided to go to Gunn Honda. The change in atmosphere, service, politeness, no push and shove was almost palitable. I think we grined through the whole experience. AUGUST was our salesman and was the absolute best! We looked around the lot but as soon as we saw the black Civic Touring in the showroom with tinted windows, it was the one. My advise, don't bother with the others, Go GUNN - oh and lookup AUGUST when you get there, you will have the best and no regrets.

AUGUST

Hondafan

"Great service!"

Michael explained what service my Accord needed and why. He added mandatory air bag system repair to the scheduled maintenance with little extra time. It's great to get no costly surprises and that Gunn sees my time as valuable.

lorac123
4/28/2016

"Oil change and Blu-tooth programing a new phone"

I was very happy with the service. Michael Vrba was very helpful with the oil change and with getting Garland to help program the Blu-tooth to my new iPhone.

amy karimjee
4/28/2016

"oil change and wheel alignment"

I was very happy with the service. Michael Vrba was very helpful. My refund issued promptly. I will definitely come back to this dealer ship for my future needs.

daniellamtz
4/28/2016

"The best experience by far! "

I was very surprised with the customer service I received at your dealership. Thank you to all the staff for making us feel comfortable. I will recommend you to all my family and friend and hope to be back in the near future.

JJinSA
4/27/2016

"Great service"

Gunn Honda Service Department always meets or exceeds my expectations for both customer service and quality of service required. My latest experience was no different. Dennis took great care of me and my car and hit me back on the road quickly.

lucielou793
4/27/2016

"Overall Great Experience"

For my first car shopping experience, I was treated great and found what I wanted the way I initially asked for. I was unsure at first and wanted to keep looking at other places but decided to go back and go through with the deal. I was not pushed nor pressured, Tim the sales consultant was great. Nothing but great advice and Patrick the person I Sealed the deal with awesome as well felt comfortable and happy with the overall business!! Thanks!

Reviews of Dennis Hayes