Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

HappyCamper
1/27/2016

"Excellent Service"

Manny was terrific- he told me exactly what was going to be done to my CR-V for its 10,000 mile check, kept me updated on the status, contacted me for the OK to perform an additional maintenance requirement, and provided a thorough, rapid explanation at checkout. He was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable - a pleasure to work with.

GeneNavy
1/27/2016

"Outstanding Buying Experience"

What an outstanding buying experience as we purchased our new 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring. From Fernando Perez, the salesman, to Pedro Perez, Fernando's brother, to Zach Hernandez, the paperwork man, everyone was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Buying at Gunn Honda is not the same as other places. They do not use tricks or numbers magic to sale you a car. I appreciate their honesty and integrity.

Fernando Perez

Iluvmypilot
1/26/2016

"Always perfect service thanks to Philip"

Phillip has been my service manager for many years through 2 Honda Pilots - I bought another Pilot to replace my 10 yr old Pilot. Phillip has always provided the best customer service. He is so polite, very helpful, presents options - keeping cost in mind, no surprises - communicates all issues, and each time problems were identified with my car near the warranty expiration he has gotten them covered by the warranty without me even asking. This is a tribute to his initiative and excellent customer service as well as the best in class benefits of owning a Honda.

Phjake
1/25/2016

"Great service"

I have visited Gunn Honda for service on four different occasions in the past six months with my vehicle and my daughters vehicle. On every occasion I had wonderful customer service from both Manny and Curtis. It's skways stressful with car problems but these two gentlemen make me feel at ease. I highly recommend Gunn Honda for any type of service.

veesquare
1/24/2016

"Nice Car Buying Experience"

We love our new 2016 Civic Touring. This was the second vehicle we have bought at Gunn Honda with Howard Shorter as our Sales Representative. He was very helpful and efficient as was the whole dealership. We definitely recommend Gunn Honda.

Bianca

"Outstanding Service"

Adrian made my purchase very smooth. I was very happy with my purchase. He went above and beyond. I will definitely refer him to family and friends. Great service thank you so much!!!

GaryTall
1/23/2016

"Excellent Service as Usual"

Denise did a very professional and thorough job with my new 2015 Odyssey. Very courteous also. Also talked briefly with Mike Lents in sales, who has sold me two Odysseys so far. He is very friendly and professional. Enjoy talking with him briefly when I come to Gunn.

Cindy Charles

"Excellent Custmer Service!"

I had service done on my vehicle and Gold Tream Service Manger Manny Morin displayed excellent customer service! He has always treated me with professionalism and he is very courteous...

ANNIE
1/22/2016

"Best Honda Dealer "

We purchased our 2014 Odyssey from Gunn Honda and always go out of our way to get it serviced at Gunn. The Parrish team have been most professional and honest about what we need to do to maintain our vehicle. We trust them!

Raquenel
1/22/2016

"Excellent service"

I received professional excellent service. Craig made it easy for us to decide to lease 2 vehicles. The numbers were right and additionally, the sales area is pleasing to the eye.

Reviews of Phillip Kotrola