Read Reviews Gunn Honda

Overall

4.8 out of 5

77 lifetime reviews

Gunn Honda

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Gunn Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Gunn Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase.

Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments.

Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including:

New Automobile Sales
Pre-owned automobile Sales
Auto Loans and Financing
Certified service department
Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

Our Location

Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I was so pleased with the level of service here at Gunn..."

chrissssy
3/19/2013 9:26:58 AM

Andre

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

I was so pleased with the level of service here at Gunn Honda. I originally had an appointment with someone else, and he called and messaged me NUMEROUS times to make sure I would be there...however when I got there he was "too busy". That was pretty disappointing at first. Then another salesman, Andre, came up and told us he would take care of us. He definitely did that. I wasn't sure what I wanted in a car exactly, just something used and low mileage and low price. My criteria made it difficult to something like that in my price range, however Andre found a car at Gunn GMC, ALL the way over on 1604 and 35. He drove us all the way there just to test drive. He really went above and beyond. Sadly, the car we wanted to look at was sold the second we got there, BUT I spotted a Chevy HHR that caught my eye and the price was just right. We got to drive it back and I fell in love with it. We Immediately started paperwork. Granted, the process took a little longer than expected, but Andre was definitely accommodating and willing to help and answer any questions. It was very refreshing, and it was not overbearing like most dealerships. I will definitely be going to Gunn Honda in the future for all of my car buying needs...and I would recommend it to everyone as well..

Twitter
"I started shopping for a Pilot EXL in Houston where I..."

VicCastro
1/22/2013 10:57:55 PM

Giddings Brown
Rob
Mr. French

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

I started shopping for a Pilot EXL in Houston where I live. A friend of mine recommended Gunn as an option. I contacted them via email and from that moment on all my concerns where answered. Mr. Brown was very informative and helpful with all my questions.

We went to several dealer here in Houston and every time we walk in, we were disappointed by the amount of lies those people will tell you just to get in the door.

At Gunn Honda was never that way. When we got there after many emails just making sure that everything that they claim was true since we had to drive 3 hours to get there, we were greeted and treated with the most professionalism and courtesy that a customer can hope for. They had the vehicle ready and even thou we had to talk a bit on how we wanted to finalize the deal it was the best experience that we have had buying a vehicle.

I will buy all my vehicles from them. Also the sales manager Rob and the finance manager were great and dealt with us with the most respect and professionalism possible. All I can say is that I will recommend this dealership to everybody that I can.

Twitter
"My Chevy Malibu died - blew a rod. So what choice did I..."

dawntomas
12/12/2012 7:20:13 PM

Mike Lents

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

My Chevy Malibu died - blew a rod. So what choice did I have but to buy a new car? My number one requirement was great gas mileage. After test driving a new Civic, I knew I had found the car - actually, I knew Mike Lents had found the car. He was the greatest salesman I have ever dealt with and knew what car to aim for when I told him what I was looking for. It's been a week since I drove the car off the lot and I can't imagine loving a vehicle more than I love this car. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Mike and the financing team at Gunn. I don't know how anyone could seek out any other dealer or salesman when looking for a new Honda. These guys are amazing!!!!

Twitter
"My husband and I are expecting our 1st child & were..."

Morganariel15
12/11/2012 7:34:34 PM

Sohail Zikria

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

My husband and I are expecting our 1st child & were hesitant to purchase another vehicle as we had bought our SUV only a year and a half prior to visiting Gunn, but we wanted a better safety rating & more features. After visiting 2 dealerships in 1 day and not being too impressed with what we found, we saw that Gunn Honda had the make/model we were looking for at a reasonable price. We pulled up, met Sohail, and it was one of the easiest decisions from there on out to purchase. We did research on the vehicle as well as our trade in prior to shopping and everything matched up exactly to what we were hoping for in the deal. Sohail also went out of his way to make sure the vehicle was exactly as advertised and even called on his day off/Sunday to schedule me to come in for a quick fix on Monday. He met me early as I had a meeting that day & was in constant contact to let me know when I could pick the vehicle back up. We had purchased 2 vehicles back from another Gunn dealership and had a good experience & this one was even better. Thanks Sohail for making vehicle shopping painless! (Especially to an expectant mother)

Twitter
"excellent service, smooth transaction. everyone did a..."

Wayo
11/5/2012 8:44:25 PM

Brent Pavliska

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

excellent service, smooth transaction. everyone did a great job, and went above and beyond. salesman and finance stayed beyond closing hours to complete my transaction

Twitter
"Casey was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and..."

TSPeters
9/26/2012 12:23:13 PM

Casey Alvis

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

Casey was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and very knowledgeable about Hondas as well as other makes.
He was able to answer all of mine and my wife's questions about Odyssey's and CR-V's and found us the CR-V we wanted in the color we wanted.
He made himself available to purchase our car when we wanted even though I sensed he had a prior commitment which we appreciated since it was the only time we had available for awhile.
He was very nice, and never pressured us at all, even wishing us well when we said we were going to check out another brand at another dealer.
During the whole process he was very understanding and great with our very young kids who weren't patient at all during the process.
Never have I purchased a vehicle (my 7th new vehicle purchase) and had a more pleasurable experience. No pressure, at all.
I would, without question recommend Casey and Gunn Honda to anyone that was looking for a new vehicle.

Twitter
"This was my first experience buying a car from Gunn..."

riojasa
8/21/2012 3:21:48 PM

xx Simpson

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

This was my first experience buying a car from Gunn Honda. I know others who have and always heard how awesome the experience was and how vastly different they are from other dealers. Now with firsthand knowledge of my own, and I could not agree more! After a car accident, my husband and I were suddenly put in the position of needing a new vehicle. I was set on the Toyota Sienna but wanted to check out the Odyssey just to be sure. I walked into Gunn Honda and met xx Simpson. He was friendly and genuine from the beginning and that put me at ease immediately. At other dealerships, it can feel like the vultures descend on you the moment you walk in. Absolutely not the case with xx. xx was fantastic throughout the whole process. The buying process took us a couple of weeks while insurance issues were being handled because of the accident. xx stayed in touch with me, but didn't hound me. As you can guess, I ended up with an Odyssey instead of a Sienna, and I couldn't be happier. I love the car and buying it was actually pleasant. I'll be finding xx for my next Honda purchase!

Twitter
"I live in Illinois and saw a 2011 Kia Optima on Gunn s..."

Sharda C
8/14/2012 8:26:40 PM

Craig Simpson & Jay Carver

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

I live in Illinois and saw a 2011 Kia Optima on Gunn s website in San Antonio, TX and fell in love with it. Making an out of town purchase is one the hardest things I ve ever had to do, but salesman Craig Simpson made my experience worth all of the headache. Craig was very attentive and professional during the entire process and ALWAYS managed to keep in touch with me regarding the purchase of my car. I value the professionalism & courtesy that was given to me by both Craig & his manager Jay Carver. I LOVE my new car!!!!! Craig handled every detail of my purchase with care & honesty. I truly value Craig & Jay and recommend Gunn Honda for ALL vehicle purchases, New & Used!! They take GREAT care of their customers.
Sharda Crouther

Twitter
"This is our 3rd purchase from Gunn Honda. The friendly..."

barbaccord
6/9/2012 9:29:48 AM

John Starnes
Vince (a manager) & Mr. French (financing guy)

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

This is our 3rd purchase from Gunn Honda. The friendly professionals there are second to none. I had my eyes on the CRVs but apparently everyone else does as well and my preferred style was not in stock. In the meantime, I took a drive in a beautiful Honda Accord & I was sold on this economic luxury car. John Starnes, our salesman, was incredibly patient, knowledgable and professional. I was amazed at how well he listened to my thoughts, questions & concerns. I am a very picky consumer and John won my confidence from the beginning. I was equally impressed with the management & financing department. Mr. French in the financing department was incredibly efficient and saved us 'buckets' of money. Ask for John Starnes when you go to Gunn Honda, you won't be disappointed!

Twitter
"Daniel Tawney was courteous, thoughtful, attentive and..."

e030302
6/5/2012 4:10:28 PM

Daniel Tawney

My Review Of Gunn Honda:

Daniel Tawney was courteous, thoughtful, attentive and very helpful. He answered my call immediately and did a thorough search to find the exact car that I described and wanted. Having this kind of positive purchasing experience is exactly why I continue to buy all my cars from Gunn Honda. Thank you, J. Bruno

<< Reviews 11-20 | Reviews 31-40 >>