Gunn Honda

Parish Malone, Service Manager, Gunn Honda

Parish Malone

Service Manager

January 13, 2017

"Helped my Spanish speaking parents "

- Estefania21

They helped my Spanish speaking parents out! Made the experience easy and comfortable for them which made me really happy.Great service.Very knowledgeable. We keep coming back to same here.

January 13, 2017

"Repeat Customer"

- Ty

This is the 5 vehicle we have purchased from Gunn Honda and Howard. The dealership has exceeded our expectations every time. Howard is professional and very thoughtful. He takes the time to fully uncover our needs and then align the proper vehicle. The post sale experience has been excellent. We do all of our required maintenance at Gunn and they do a good job. The overall Value of Gunn Honda is outstanding.

January 12, 2017

"So different from previous experiences. No hidden agendas ."

- buffyterra

I had a very satisfactory experience buying my first Honda yesterday with Mike Lents. He was extremely knowledgable, sensitive to my needs and provided excellent service. I'd highly recommend him to anyone interested in buying a new car. Patty H.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $26745