Gunn Honda

Joe Toepfer, Service Manager, Gunn Honda

Joe Toepfer

Service Manager

March 24, 2017

"Walkd out with a bottom line i asked for and it was quick pr"

- Shaded76

Friendly service Walkd out with a bottom line i asked for and it was quick process. I have nothing bad to say. They are very knowledgable.

March 22, 2017

"First oil change after purchasing new van"

- Kathy

Service department did a really good job. I was there for over 3 hours for a simple oil change but it was Monday & I did not have an appointment & they told me the wait time when I decided to have oil changed.

March 21, 2017

"Exceptional"

- Lakergirl12

I receive friendly, professional, and amazing customer service everytime I take my car for service. Never feel pressured to make a definite decision right on the spot when additional services my car may need.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $32010