Gunn Honda

Cory O'Brien, Sales, Gunn Honda

Cory O'Brien

"Outstanding customer service"

- Donald Whalen

Have always had great service at Gunn Honda, this trip for routine service was no exception, service was accomplished in a timely manner by professionals.

December 03, 2016

"I'm a new owner and Chris Pool did an excellent job helping "

- Rick#1

Chris guided me through my selection and buying process and I enjoyed the time I had with him. He showed me around introduced me to people that would help me if I had problems. I throughly enjoyed the time spent with him and before I knew it, the deal was done and I was on my way home. Thanks Gunn for anow enjoyable experience. Thank you Chris Pool for making it great.

"Used Civic"

- CLS1204

A fantastic experience all around! We have purchased and serviced cars from Gunn in the past, and had recently been searching for a new used car for our new teen driver. I've been to several other locations in town and I can tell you those experiences didn't even compare to the service, personal attention, and most importantly, the car itself that we found with Gunn. Charlie Alexander was exceptional and guided us through every step in the process. He was there for all of our questions and concerns, and made the experience really enjoyable for my wife, my daughter, and myself.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435