Gunn Honda

Service Manager

February 21, 2017

"Kudos to Dan O'Meara"

- Oldsters from FBG

My wife and I would like to thank all of the sales personnel at Gunn Honda, especially Dan O'Meara. Dan must be given extra kudos for his polite, honest, caring and humorous disposition regarding our purchase for a new 2017 Honda Pilot. This young man is a true salesperson - give this man a raise in pay.. Assisting a couple of seniors (in age but not in spirit), Dan assisted us trying a couple of different models and giving us answers to all the questions we asked. He also assisted us through the entire sales process and helped us set up our AppleCarPlay, Google maps and Bluetooth options. We would also like to thank his sales manager for giving us a final good deal and also a thank you to Zach Hernandez in the finance department for assisting us in our estate title transfer. We have dealt with various dealers around the country over the years and we can honestly say Gunn personnel are some of the best. Thanks again, Gunn Honda, and you Dan, for great sales and service.

February 20, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Dan

I had a tremendous experience at Gunn Honda's service center. They fixed everything perfectly and took great care of me and my vehicle. I would easily return for future work, if needed.

February 19, 2017

"Purchased 2017 CR-V Touring Model"

- DougsCRV

I was going to lease my 5th car in a row (had 2 accord leases and 2 pilot leases) but Mike convinced me to finally "purchase" a beautiful 2017 CR-V Touring SUV. I look forward to having my CR-V for many years and finally having no car payment "eventually"! The Touring Model has so many wonderful accessories and features to include many nice important safety features. Mike is a consummate professional who puts you at ease during the auto buying decision process and really has your best interest at heart in helping you make the right decision for you. Actually, all of the Gunn Honda staff are very professional and helpful and this was once again a great experience for me..

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685