Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

EG013083
8/06/2016

"Great from start to finish "

Phillip was great all the way around. Speedy repairs too. Everyone offers to help. Will return for maintenance hopefully and not repairs, preferably for my wallets sake. This is a top of the line service center with a cool shuttle as well. Nice driver too.

Salomon
8/04/2016

"Great service!! Thank you again."

Rosa handled my trouble with my Honda car keys in a very professional manner. I was very pleased that my problem was fixed and in a reasonable timely manner. Thank you Gunn Honda and specially thank you Rosa Rodriguez for a job well done. ~Salomon Reyes

Patty

"Great Service! "

I was very happy with the service. I had a headlight replaced on my CR-V and also had them do the inspection. Michael was informative, friendly and very helpful!

Alfredo
8/02/2016

"Great customer service. "

It's a long drive to gunn Honda for me since I live on the Southside of San Antonio but I still go there because Parish has always helped me and made my experience feel personal. Would recommend gunn Honda and Parish.

Dana

"Great service"

I have been getting my car serviced at Gunn Honda for the last several years and have been very satisfied with the quality of the service and repairs.. Thank you Parish and Zoe!

Paul G
7/31/2016

"Another positive experience with Phillip "

I wouldn't take my Hondas to anyone other than Phillip at Gunn. He's always fair and honest. I trust him implicitly. Been doing this since 2007..

MAT78015
7/30/2016

"Mike Lents and Gunn Honda"

My husband and I were lucky enough to visit Gunn Honda after weeks of searching for the right place to purchase our next vehicle. I have to give a shout out to mike Lents who helped us so much in making that decision very easy. We got a great trade in value on our Tahoe and we couldn't be more pleased with the customer service there. We all know purchasing a car is a big decision and we didn't want to rush into anything. Mike was very patient and very informative with us. If you want a good experience in shopping for your next vehicle and you want excellent customer service then this is the place to check out!!

Keith

Sunny
7/29/2016

"Great experience with Mike Lents as the salesperson."

Mike was instrumental in making our experience at Gunn Honda, a Five Star Experience. Mike has excellent people skills. He is knowledgeable, very organized, and uses his time wisely. I was impressed by his willingness to accommodate our immediate needs. Everything that I asked for in a Honda Accord , was exactly what I got! Thank you Mike for finding my Honda and making it such a fun experience. Everyone loves my Honda Accord and now I know that I will send them to Mike at Gunn Honda.

D16
7/28/2016

"Improvement suggestion."

Ask your customers if they are military active or retired for discount consideration, also do you have any coupons. I had both and failed to present them at the time. That lack of caring to ask and help the customer has been an issue. That is a customer service management issue and indicates management doesn't care about the relationship with customers as much as making a buck. Service was great otherwise.

brianhyatt52
7/28/2016

"Exceptional experience "

Had the pleasure of dealing with Pedro at Gunn Honda. I've bought two cars off of him and will purchase every car I need from him. Zee in finance was through and efficient with speed.

Reviews of Manny Morin