Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

Rick2077
5/14/2016

"Great Service"

My hats off to Mr. Donny Penn and the technicians who worked on my vehicle. I live 150 miles away and normally have a very busy schedule on my days off so I have to plan my trips for vehicle maintenance and repair around my scheduled activities well in advance. Mr. Penn gave me an estimated time for completion of the factory recall item and the scheduled maintenance during a previous visit so I used that to plan my trip. Add to that the technicians working on my Accord confirmed what I suspected, that my tires were in bad shape and had to be replaced. They didn't have the particular brand I wanted so they had to obtain them. I was pleasantly surprised when Mr. Penn notified me that my vehicle was ready well within the schedule I had formulated. To sum it up, not only does it take a great Service Advisor like Mr. Penn who can remember even the smallest detail of a previous visit, it also takes a great staff of technicians who can do the work quickly and at the highest level of quality.

phvaldez2798
5/14/2016

"Great experience as always"

Dennis was quick to greet me on the service drive. He kept his word on how long it would take for my A1 service. The waiting was cool and clean, and overall didn't have to wait long.

John G
5/13/2016

"A1 maintenance and state inspectiom"

Great dealership that I have dealt with for many years! I have bought 5 new vehicles during the last 15 years ! Highly recommend this dealer to all my friends and family !

Edward Vaillanc

ChefChef
5/12/2016

"Replaced a defective battery "

Mike took care of the battery issue, and inspection. Nice service, comfortable waiting area, and very close to my work. Keep up the great work!

VN Vet
5/11/2016

"Service as Expected"

My service contact is not listed below, but he should be...he was courteous, clear in his explanations of the work done and recommended and put no pressure on me as I have experienced with other dealers in the past. As expected, your team did what was needed in a relatively timely manner and I will be back if and when needed. My contact was Ed V.

Margie55
5/10/2016

"Exceptional, expedient, extraordinary."

Exceptional staff explained everything clearly. The service was expedient and thorough. Staff was extraordinarily, friendly, courteous and respectful of our time Thsnk You Margie Vipraio

Nelliepilot
5/09/2016

"Great customer service and quality work"

Donnie Penn and Steve made sure I was happy with the work performed on my vehicle. Had issues with brakes and they went over and beyond to make sure everything was fixed to my satisfaction.

MS
5/08/2016

"Airbag recall"

Our situation was unusual, as we were only going to be in San Antonio for one month. Russell (service director) help us meet our schedule and called when part were available to complete the recall work. Good job by service writer too.!!

Gayle S Mallet
5/07/2016

"From Sale to Service"

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Gunn Honda and Craig Simpson is the best! Timothy Rivers in Finance always makes sure we get the best deals and Phillip Kotrola is the absolute best in keeping our vehicles in tip top shape! These guys and the rest of the Gunn Honda crew are the reason we will continue to shop at this dealership and no where else!

Di's CRV
5/06/2016

"120,000 service for 2006 CRV"

Have had ALL the service on my CRV since I purchased it several years ago. Parrish has taken great care of my car----I feel that I get excellent care and attention when dealing with Gunn and Parrish. Thank you. ALSO my husband takes his CRV into Gunn for all service. Both vehicles were purchased from Gunn.

Reviews of Michael Vrba