Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

silvia123
9/11/2016

"Express service"

Joe was very professional and helpful. He explained with detailed all the service done to my car. I thank him for his helpfulness and detailed explanation. He was kind.

Blue6385
9/10/2016

"Listens to Client"

Rosa, genuinely listened to my situation. She responded with answers that let me know she was truely listening and taking in the details of our conversation.

Tiffgold46
9/09/2016

"Great, all great people in Gunn Honda!"

Everyone is very helpful no matter what time of the day, they all hold conversations with you and are really just trying to help you find the best deal.

Minivan
9/09/2016

"Service"

I received prompt service at Honda this time and on prior visits. I have always received vehicle when promised. The employees are friendly and helpful.

XDm9mm
9/07/2016

"Excellent service team"

I've used GUNN Honda since I relocated from Virginia several years ago. I've always found them to be honest and above board in all their dealings with me. On this particular trip, I went for a simple oil change which, as usual was accomplished quickly and efficiently (as well as relatively inexpensive by using the $14.95 email 'coupon'). When I was found in the 'waiting' lounge, the service manager also informed me that a new passenger side airbag was on order as it was on a recall list (I had previously had the drivers side done, but did not know about the passenger side recall.) and I would be notified when it came in to schedule an appointment for it's installation. If you need Honda service, this is one shop you can trust and believe in.

ck39ck
9/07/2016

"Excellent Service"

This lady knows her business! Rosa Rodriquez did an excellent job in handling my service needs. She is thorough and accurate. She knows what is going on with the Accord instrument panel and what it is trying to tell you. She is also very thorough when closing your ticket and making payment. Thanks, Rosa, for excellent help.

Dharllee
9/04/2016

"Moonroof leak"

The moonroof of my 2015 CRV had leaked with the recent heavy downpour of rain. It was replaced under warranty in less than 4 hours of taking the vehicle in. Service was professional and excellent!

Longhorn1
9/03/2016

"Excellent Service"

I recently went to Gunn to service my vehicle due to a strange noise in my car/service now lights being illuminated. Both Donny and Frank kept me posted the entire time and they both showed a genuine interest in resolving my oil issue. It's service like this that has made me a loyal Gunn Honda customer.

Frank

Barks
9/02/2016

"Good experience "

We got a new accord and couldn't be happier. Kevin Browning was a great salesman and if you need a car look him up at Gunn Honda. We where in a bind and needed a car with better mpg and they helped us get out of a rut. THANKYOU

Kevin Browning

Rustyzim
9/01/2016

"Gunn Service"

The fastest express service I've ever ecperienced. I was greeted when I pulled up. Nice free coffee and donuts. All sevice employees were great. Will always have my car serviced there. Most prosessional technicians. Steve Harwood was great also.

Reviews of Manny Morin