Gunn Honda

14610 IH-10 West,
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Gunn Honda Info
About Gunn Honda

Gunn Honda in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 742-1390 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Honda offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Honda parts and accessories

About Gunn Honda

Saturday Closed

HONDAMAN
6/18/2016

"Consistent Qualtiy Service!"

Attentive and focused on results to make me feel safe on the road and ensure my confidence in the product. The service team ( especially Service Mgr. Monica, Dave & Brad) have always worked to resolve all of my past and most recent drivability concerns and needed adjustments. After using Gunn Service for over 17 years, there is no other option in San Antonio for me when my Accord needs maintenance attention or warranty related coverage. Thank you Honda Gunn family.

Brad, Dave

Melu

"Service"

Parrish was very professional. I recently purchased a second Honda Accord, and the main reason was the excellent quality of service. I feel I have always been treated fairly.

Norm

"Outstanding experience"

The service advisor met me at the car with the paperwork all ready for me. The work was completed well before his estimate. They were very well organized.

Buff

"Customer Service"

Alex Mendoza was very professional, courteous, kind and did an excellent job in taking care of my problem. He's a keeper! Excellent employee. Charles

Alexander Mendoza

Buff

"Customer Service"

Alex Mendoza was very excellent, professional, kind, courteous and very in tune with my problem. He jumped into action and corrected my problem in record time. He's excellent and a keeper! Charles

Alexander Mendoza

Tcast
6/14/2016

" excellent customer service"

Michael was very clear and set expectations for my car needs. Looking forward to my next vehicle follow up and experiencing above and beyond service from the staff.

Jusnita
6/13/2016

"excellent "

I had a very nice experience purchasing my vehicle, my daughter recommend you, she bought two vehicles from you last year and is very pleased with your service. I love my new CRV and I will sure recommend all my friends and family to visit your dealer. Thank you!!

Steven Estrada

Planner@2016
6/07/2016

"Another flawless car bying experience. New 2016 Accord....."

It's been our mantra to do a little investigation and review the car we want to purchase before we actually go to the car dealership. My wife and I wanted a 2016 Accord Four Door Sedan, LX Model with only the standard amenities the car comes with. No extras, no add stuff. We drove up at 11:00 AM on Saturday May 21, and drove of the lot three hours later. Go the exact car we wanted, and didn't even test drive it. Only hick-up was that the internet went down for about 30 minutes when we tried to fill out our credit application. otherwise we would have been driving our new car off the lot sooner. Thanks again to Chris Pool, for his patience.

Chris Pool

Toadals
6/05/2016

"Awesome!"

Continually amazing experience . Courtious staff and very knowledgable. Always goes above and beyond. I can always depend on excellent work and easy in and out.

hondafanforlife
6/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

Gunn Honda is the best place to buy and service a Honda vehicle! I recently bought my 2nd new Accord from them in 10 yrs. I am a Honda and Gunn fan for life now. I had the absolute best experience with my purchase. Eric Garza and Cameron Daugherty were awesome! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eric!! He went way above and beyond for me! I highly recommend Gunn Honda and Eric Garza!!

Reviews of Manny Morin