Gupton Motors

Sales: (888) 613-2042

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Gupton Motors
Gupton Motors Info

"Joey made the buying process very easy and stress-free. ..."

Joey made the buying process very easy and stress-free. He had the vehicle we were looking for ready to test drive the moment we got to the dealership and had us in and out in no time. One of the best car-buying experiences I've ever had.

Joey

"Walter is just the nicest young man. He and my son drove..."

Walter is just the nicest young man. He and my son drove the Jeep Compass all the way to Franklin for me to see and test drive it. He was very helpful and patient, spending about six hours helping us.

Watler

"They were very friendly stayed almost 2 hrs after closing..."

They were very friendly stayed almost 2 hrs after closing to get the deal done to what we wanted and we would recommend any one to try them first if you are looking for a good deal and have a certain price or payment range they will try the hardest to get it for you, We went to a few other dealers before and no one could touch this place in wheeling and dealing, Ask for Mr. Walter Lee JR he will try his hardest to get you in a automobile. Thanks so much Wendell and Darlene

walter lee

"David was easy to deal with. He was direct and honest. We..."

David was easy to deal with. He was direct and honest. We didn't have to haggle over price. He showed me all the in and outs of my new Durango. I purchased my last vehicle from him (2005 - 300) in March 2005.

David Powell

"I found the vehicle (Dodge Ram Mega Cab) that I was..."

I found the vehicle (Dodge Ram Mega Cab) that I was looking for, with the options and color that I wanted, on the Dodge ram web site. I called the dealer which is in Tennessee and I live in Michigan 760 miles away. And asked if they would work with someone who was out of state, which they replied they have in the past and would be happy to work with me. We completed the complete deal including trading my current truck in, over the phone and including texting ? . All the paper work was complete when I arrived and the vehicle was ready. The people at the dealer we very nice and a pleasure to deal with. Their follow up is beyond compare. I would really recommend using this dealership for any automotive purchase.

Kemmy Shores

"The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any..."

The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any doubletalk. He seemed honest, not pushy, and just genuinely a nice person. We have done business with Gupton Springfield before and will continue in the future.

Walter E. Lee, Jr.

"Excellent experience! Walter Lee made our vehicle..."

Excellent experience! Walter Lee made our vehicle purchase easy and efficient. He was wonderful to work with, was not pushy, and answered all of our questions with patience. We will definitely recommend this dealer to our friends.

Walter Lee

"I've attempted to give the service department my..."

I've attempted to give the service department my business twice. First time, I asked for an oil change and to have a vent hose reattached to it's clip so it wouldn't drag the road. I got the oil change, but still had a dragging hose. I presume they had to work around said dangling hose to change the oil. Therefore, I can only assume they left it undone purposefully in hopes it will come in contact with water and grenade my transmission. Service managers response: "well, people make mistakes.". Bring it back and we'll fix it. While I understand this, I would like to see that some action was taken to improve the tech's attention to detail. Total time in service dept: 2 hours. For an oil change. Second time (today), truck is dead in my driveway. no start. I checked voltage (12.57), and hit it with my schummacher 250 amp rolling jump box. Same noise... no start. Service managers response: "well, it was build by man, and people make mistakes. Have it towed in and maybe we can have it looked at Monday". I guess I could do that... and HOPE that I don't find myself on the side of the road somewhere and get to hear "well, people make mistakes." again. Total time in the shop: None. At this point, I'll let it rust in the driveway before I let them touch it. The service manager seems to listen to your complaints well, but assumes you're dumb as a rock and offers no real satisfying solution. I'd skip this place.

Service Manager

"Joey Phillips did a great job!! He was available but..."

Joey Phillips did a great job!! He was available but wasn't pushy. I felt like he treated me fairly and was able to answer all questions.

Joey Phillips

"By far the best experience we've had with buying a..."

By far the best experience we've had with buying a vehicle. Joey was very patient and friendly as we decided on the vehicle that suited our family. He helped us get a vehicle into our budget, which was very important to us.

Joey Phillips