Gupton Motors

Gupton Motors Info

coopertown
8/15/2015

"great sales staff"

david powell was very helpful on getting a new truck he was so helpful on looking at the trucks and difference in them....Valerie adkins made the financing part so easy....thanks for all your help. gupton motors is a great place to shop for a vehicle...

david powell & valerie adkins

Daryl70
8/06/2015

""Great Dealer""

I have dealt with Gupton Motors since 2000 and have always had a good experience. You will get the same results from their service department. This is the reason that I keep coming back for purchases and service.

David Powell, Daniel Gupton, Walter Lee and Ken Gupton

PSK
7/27/2015

"just the facts and no games"

Have dealt with Gupton since 2006 and always have had a good experience whether it was the sale of a new vehicle or for service.

David Powell, Daniel Gupton, Val Atkins

K.Stone
6/25/2015

"Really Surprised"

Found my car online,went to Dealership met with Walter Lee best dealer I've ever dealt with. He had the guys to clean up tha car and he went and filled tha tank up . Great experience

BradEdwards
6/18/2015

"Fast friendly experience without any games"

Walter was great. Looked in Clarksville and Nashville before stopping here. He helped us find what we wanted and didn't waste our time playing games with the numbers! We would highly recommend!

Walter

Jimmy4276
5/14/2015

"Great experience"

I wanted a specific option package on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had checked the Jeep website and knew there were no Grand Cherokee's any where nearby with the options I wanted. I sent a request via the Jeep website for a call and I shortly received an email response and then a phone call from Walter Lee. I explained what I wanted and my findings on the website and after visiting the dealership for a test drive, Walter found several dealers around the country that had what I wanted. He was able to find exactly what I wanted at the agreed upon price. Love the Grand Cherokee, Walter spent all the time I needed to explain how everything worked. About the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle.

Pwrwgn2k11
2/26/2015

"Great Enviornment"

Walter is Great. He worked with as did the finance team. I bought a used 2011 Powerwagon on a holiday with the banks closed. They insured that i received good financing.

rickschipper
12/12/2014

"New Car Purchase"

I visited the dealership and told them What I wanted in detail. A few days later I had the exact car I wanted, 2015 Chrysler 200C, at the price I wanted. A great experience.

Angel0728
10/14/2014

"Glad I found my car at Gupton!"

I had been looking for a particular car for a while and when I found it at Gupton, I called ahead of time (the night before), spoke to Walter Lee, and let him know he'd be seeing me the next day. When I got there, I got a good vibe from him right away because he remembered my name AND pronounced it correctly, which doesn't ever happen! During the test drive, he showed me how to use some of the technology that I was not familiar with. Back at the dealership, he told me straight out that he'll let me know if he can get me the payment that I want or not, without any of the slick car dealer stuff and he kept his word. I got the payment I wanted, waved goodbye to Walter and my old car and took my new car home. It is nice to know that car dealers with customer service skills actually exist. Faith in humanity RESTORED!

Walter Lee, JR

oldmason753
9/29/2014

"THEY DO GOOD WORK"

I GET ALL MY SERVICE DONE HERE AND I HAVE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF VEHICLES HERE. LEE ALWAYS TREATS ME GOOD. I THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOLKS.

LEE