Gupton Motors

Springfield, Tennessee 37172
Gupton Motors Info

angieadams
12/20/2013

"I did a lot of research when looking for a new car,..."

I did a lot of research when looking for a new car, specifically a Jeep. I searched all throughout MIddle Tennessee and Gupton has the lowest prices across the board by at least several thousand dollars. My mother had bought her Jeep from Walter several years ago and I was excited to buy my first new car from him as well. Very easy to work with (great email communication with Walter), I felt I got a very fair price, friendly environment, and quick processing.

Walter Lee

barcaleb
12/13/2013

"If you are looking to buy a Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler in..."

If you are looking to buy a Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler in the Nashville area, I have your place. I recently ordered a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Walter Lee and it was the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I could have ask for. I picked up the phone and was given a far better price than I received from multiple other dealers in and around town. Walter kept me updated while I waited, made sure everything was ready to go when the car arrive and was a true pleasure to work with.

Walter Lee

Bubblegum346
10/11/2013

"I FOUND THE CAR ONLINE AND THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD. ..."

I FOUND THE CAR ONLINE AND THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD. WALTER SHOWED ME THE CAR AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THEY HELPED WITH THE FINANCING AND EVERYBODY DID A REALLY GOOD BEING HELPFUL. DROVE OFF WITH MY NEW CAR FOR THE PAYMENT I WANTED AND WAS EVEN ABLE TO BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. THANKS EVERYBODY!

WALTER LEE

tommyut
9/30/2013

"The zipper on the back window of my jeep came apart. I am..."

The zipper on the back window of my jeep came apart. I am not able to get the window lose from the zipper. Went to the service department they told me needed a new top. Gave me a name of a company that may could repair it. They said no. Call Guptons service back and asked this issue should be under warranty. Gave the lady the year and miles since the jeep is still under the new vehicle warranty. She said would need to see the jeep so parts could be ordered if under warranty. Told me they didn't have time to look at today they were busy I would have to come back the next morning at 8:30. Will cause me to be late to work again tomorrow. Not very friendly at all. Good customer service, they could take the time the time to look at it and order what is needed today, and was unable to tell me about the warranty. It would take only minutes to look at my jeep before close today to get the information to order the part needed. But they were too busy today. Unable to get in touch with the salesmen that sold me the jeep. I will use another service department the next time

Service Department

reller
9/18/2013

"Joey made the buying process very easy and stress-free. ..."

Joey made the buying process very easy and stress-free. He had the vehicle we were looking for ready to test drive the moment we got to the dealership and had us in and out in no time. One of the best car-buying experiences I've ever had.

Joey

happyhappyhappy
9/11/2013

"Walter is just the nicest young man. He and my son drove..."

Walter is just the nicest young man. He and my son drove the Jeep Compass all the way to Franklin for me to see and test drive it. He was very helpful and patient, spending about six hours helping us.

Watler

bbetty04
9/09/2013

"They were very friendly stayed almost 2 hrs after closing..."

They were very friendly stayed almost 2 hrs after closing to get the deal done to what we wanted and we would recommend any one to try them first if you are looking for a good deal and have a certain price or payment range they will try the hardest to get it for you, We went to a few other dealers before and no one could touch this place in wheeling and dealing, Ask for Mr. Walter Lee JR he will try his hardest to get you in a automobile. Thanks so much Wendell and Darlene

walter lee

ChuckGregory1949
9/03/2013

"David was easy to deal with. He was direct and honest. We..."

David was easy to deal with. He was direct and honest. We didn't have to haggle over price. He showed me all the in and outs of my new Durango. I purchased my last vehicle from him (2005 - 300) in March 2005.

David Powell

piper858
9/03/2013

"I found the vehicle (Dodge Ram Mega Cab) that I was..."

I found the vehicle (Dodge Ram Mega Cab) that I was looking for, with the options and color that I wanted, on the Dodge ram web site. I called the dealer which is in Tennessee and I live in Michigan 760 miles away. And asked if they would work with someone who was out of state, which they replied they have in the past and would be happy to work with me. We completed the complete deal including trading my current truck in, over the phone and including texting ? . All the paper work was complete when I arrived and the vehicle was ready. The people at the dealer we very nice and a pleasure to deal with. Their follow up is beyond compare. I would really recommend using this dealership for any automotive purchase.

Kemmy Shores

2013compass
9/02/2013

"The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any..."

The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any doubletalk. He seemed honest, not pushy, and just genuinely a nice person. We have done business with Gupton Springfield before and will continue in the future.

Walter E. Lee, Jr.