Gupton Motors

Gupton Motors Info

Jimmy4276
5/14/2015

"Great experience"

I wanted a specific option package on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had checked the Jeep website and knew there were no Grand Cherokee's any where nearby with the options I wanted. I sent a request via the Jeep website for a call and I shortly received an email response and then a phone call from Walter Lee. I explained what I wanted and my findings on the website and after visiting the dealership for a test drive, Walter found several dealers around the country that had what I wanted. He was able to find exactly what I wanted at the agreed upon price. Love the Grand Cherokee, Walter spent all the time I needed to explain how everything worked. About the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle.

Pwrwgn2k11
2/26/2015

"Great Enviornment"

Walter is Great. He worked with as did the finance team. I bought a used 2011 Powerwagon on a holiday with the banks closed. They insured that i received good financing.

rickschipper
12/12/2014

"New Car Purchase"

I visited the dealership and told them What I wanted in detail. A few days later I had the exact car I wanted, 2015 Chrysler 200C, at the price I wanted. A great experience.

Angel0728
10/14/2014

"Glad I found my car at Gupton!"

I had been looking for a particular car for a while and when I found it at Gupton, I called ahead of time (the night before), spoke to Walter Lee, and let him know he'd be seeing me the next day. When I got there, I got a good vibe from him right away because he remembered my name AND pronounced it correctly, which doesn't ever happen! During the test drive, he showed me how to use some of the technology that I was not familiar with. Back at the dealership, he told me straight out that he'll let me know if he can get me the payment that I want or not, without any of the slick car dealer stuff and he kept his word. I got the payment I wanted, waved goodbye to Walter and my old car and took my new car home. It is nice to know that car dealers with customer service skills actually exist. Faith in humanity RESTORED!

Walter Lee, JR

oldmason753
9/29/2014

"THEY DO GOOD WORK"

I GET ALL MY SERVICE DONE HERE AND I HAVE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF VEHICLES HERE. LEE ALWAYS TREATS ME GOOD. I THINK THEY ARE GOOD FOLKS.

LEE

retiredmom
6/21/2014

"almays have a good experence"

my familie has boutgh a bunch of cars and trucks from gupton and walter lee over the years. hes always very nice and easy to work with. gave me what i wanted for my tradee and a good price on my new dodge joruney

Nashkidd
6/18/2014

"Best dealership by far."

Words can't explain this Dealership.From the sales to the signing the staff was friendly,honest and caring.No pointless phone calls or hounding you to purchase something you don't want or afford. In fact 2 weeks ago I was there and left the lot and no one ever asked me for my #.After looking around at other SUV's the 2014 Cherokee was the best in its class.Nothing cheep about this vehicle. Well done Jeep and Gupton for making this the best experience in buying my new Jeep.You will see me again when its time for service.

Walter Lee,Kimmie and staff

Nashkidd responded to this review

June 18, 2014

Pricing was to be a 5 as well.

cavscout189
5/26/2014

"Best SALES PROFESSIONAL"

Mr. Lee was a great help in finding me a vehicle I could afford and loved. He is a genuine and kind person. Very professional and good at what he does. Someone needs to promote this man. This dealership overall is the best. My family and i drove about an hour away from FT. Campbell because the surrounding dealership's, such as GARY MATTHEWS and there pal RICHIE RICH, were trying to low ball me for my trade-in. Also, unprofessional and not helpful at all.

Walter E. Lee, JR

Wakefieldk
5/15/2014

"They found the jeep I wanted at the RIGHT price!"

After negotiating with three other dealerships a friend suggested we try David at Gupton. We are so pleased we made the call. He found the exact Grand Cherokee I wanted, and went out of his way to obtain it in a timely manner. They had the lowest price and had me driving my new Jeep within 48 hours. David thoroughly explained every detail of the cars technology to me even setting up the Bluetooth with my phone. I felt knowledgable and comfortable with everything on the dash before driving off the lot. One of the best experiences we have had purchasing a new vehicle. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

David Powell

youreallydontneedit
3/21/2014

"I'm really happy. Walter was wonderful to work with...."

I'm really happy. Walter was wonderful to work with. He explained everything so well. I haven't ever had someone explain how things work on a car this well. Didn't waste my time, was very respectful, and genuinely helpful.