Gupton Motors

Springfield, Tennessee 37172
Gupton Motors Info

2013compass
9/02/2013

"The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any..."

The salesman was as friendly as possible, without any doubletalk. He seemed honest, not pushy, and just genuinely a nice person. We have done business with Gupton Springfield before and will continue in the future.

Walter E. Lee, Jr.

usmc0368
9/02/2013

"Excellent experience! Walter Lee made our vehicle..."

Excellent experience! Walter Lee made our vehicle purchase easy and efficient. He was wonderful to work with, was not pushy, and answered all of our questions with patience. We will definitely recommend this dealer to our friends.

Walter Lee

AndrewGibbs
8/24/2013

"I've attempted to give the service department my..."

I've attempted to give the service department my business twice. First time, I asked for an oil change and to have a vent hose reattached to it's clip so it wouldn't drag the road. I got the oil change, but still had a dragging hose. I presume they had to work around said dangling hose to change the oil. Therefore, I can only assume they left it undone purposefully in hopes it will come in contact with water and grenade my transmission. Service managers response: "well, people make mistakes.". Bring it back and we'll fix it. While I understand this, I would like to see that some action was taken to improve the tech's attention to detail. Total time in service dept: 2 hours. For an oil change. Second time (today), truck is dead in my driveway. no start. I checked voltage (12.57), and hit it with my schummacher 250 amp rolling jump box. Same noise... no start. Service managers response: "well, it was build by man, and people make mistakes. Have it towed in and maybe we can have it looked at Monday". I guess I could do that... and HOPE that I don't find myself on the side of the road somewhere and get to hear "well, people make mistakes." again. Total time in the shop: None. At this point, I'll let it rust in the driveway before I let them touch it. The service manager seems to listen to your complaints well, but assumes you're dumb as a rock and offers no real satisfying solution. I'd skip this place.

Service Manager

Leahpow
8/13/2013

"Joey Phillips did a great job!! He was available but..."

Joey Phillips did a great job!! He was available but wasn't pushy. I felt like he treated me fairly and was able to answer all questions.

Joey Phillips

april22
8/05/2013

"By far the best experience we've had with buying a..."

By far the best experience we've had with buying a vehicle. Joey was very patient and friendly as we decided on the vehicle that suited our family. He helped us get a vehicle into our budget, which was very important to us.

Joey Phillips

owl7
7/31/2013

"Walter Lee was knowledgeable, gave me the feeling that he..."

Walter Lee was knowledgeable, gave me the feeling that he cared and was not overbearing. I feel he went the extra mile, literally. The Jeep I wanted to see was posted on line, but by the time I got around to going to see it, it had been sent to their other lot, in Kentucky! Walter called the other lot, and they agreed to a swap. Someone drove the Jeep I wanted to see toward the Springfield lot and Walter and I drove another vehicle toward Kentucky. We met about half way and switched. I drove the Jeep back, which gave me a better chance to learn more about it than I would have in a regular test drive. I asked questions and Walter answered them all to my satisfaction. I bought that Jeep and when I came to pick it up Walter went outside with me to the Jeep and went over all of the amenities so that I could have a good over view. We even opened the hood and he showed me the things there that I should check on a regular basis. The overall experience was positive and I left there feeling like I had been treated fairly.

Walter E. Lee Jr.

MichelleJBrowning
7/23/2013

"Sedric was very pleasant and really wanted us to purchase..."

Sedric was very pleasant and really wanted us to purchase what we wanted, he was obviously learning his new role and did an excellent job...Thanks Sedric for all your help! Craig swooped in and wrapped things up for us and was very honest and helpful...Its nice to be able to do busy in our own community...So happy to have this quality of a dealership in Springfield...Thanks guys!!

Craig Gardner & Sedric Traughber

dmharris1934
7/17/2013

"Start to Finish Best Overall Purchase Experience out of..."

Start to Finish Best Overall Purchase Experience out of 30 Years ..Honest .. Fair.. No Pressure .. Local Family Owned ..Second Purchase ..Consistent Excellence ..Don't Overlook

Craig Gardner and Mark Cowen

brownlee75
7/16/2013

"My experience with Gupton Motors in Springfield was..."

My experience with Gupton Motors in Springfield was great. Cedric Traughber was my salesman and he was very professional. I'm from Mississippi, so this was a internet buy for me, but Cedric made me feel like a "local" and i was very satisfied with the transaction. David Powell was there when I picked the vehicle up and his courtesy along with his hospitality was second to none. It is because of Cedric and David that I will be visiting Gupton Motors for my next vehicle purchase!

Cedric Traughber and David Powell

blueshirt
7/10/2013

"I went in to Gupton to find out about leasing a truck and..."

I went in to Gupton to find out about leasing a truck and the experience from start to finish was excellent. No pressure, no gimmicks, just straight up great customer service. Thanks!

David Powell