Gupton Motors

Gupton Motors
Gupton Motors Info

franciscoquiles
6/22/2013

"Great experience, great service and friendly environment..."

Great experience, great service and friendly environment Joey my sales person worked with me to get the lowest price possible and the most out of my trade.

JOEY

Amjadh78
6/17/2013

"Craig and everyone else at the Gupton Motors were great!..."

Craig and everyone else at the Gupton Motors were great! I was very hesitant for a long time in getting serious about my purchase because of what you hear about car salesman and how dealerships are out to get one over on you. I couldn't have been any more wrong! From the time I met with Craig until the vehicle was delivered to me, I was treated like I was THE CUSTOMER.

southernbadger
6/17/2013

"The whole experience was very positive. Kemmy was very..."

The whole experience was very positive. Kemmy was very helpful in helping us find the truck we wanted (we were pretty picky). I couldn't recommend Gupton enough.

Kemmy Shores

CynthiaPeekKennedy
6/15/2013

"Gupton Motors had the Dodge Grand Caravan I was looking..."

Gupton Motors had the Dodge Grand Caravan I was looking for, and Craig impressed us with his knowledge of cars and their features, and even the history of some of the features. He looked for ways to lower our cost, and applied all the rebates we were eligible for to the price. We got a fair price without the old-fashioned, annoying, sales tactics that some dealerships still employ. We were treated with respect, and our time was valued. I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to do business with Craig at Gupton Motors!

J062464
6/01/2013

"We had a good experience & fast too. Everyone was..."

We had a good experience & fast too. Everyone was very helpful & pleasant to deal with. We would defiantly recommend Gupton to others & we Love the Charger!!

Kemmy Shores

Jules052847
6/01/2013

"Craig Gardner is a huge asset for this dealer. I met him..."

Craig Gardner is a huge asset for this dealer. I met him while browsing about 10 months prior to my purchase. His genuine personality and knowledge of his job and inventory convinced me that when I was ready to purchase a vehicle he would be the one I would work with. He will be AGAIN! Awesome individual and sincere salesperson. Guptons is fortunate to have him on their payroll. Sincerely, Julie B.

cjackson25
5/30/2013

"I have bought a totally of three cars from Gupton Motors...."

I have bought a totally of three cars from Gupton Motors. Each time I went with Walter as my salesman. He done a really good job. He was very fair and honest. I will be making my next vehicle purchase with Gupton's for sure. They are very nice and honest people. I am enjoying my new car!!!!!

Walter Lee

ricklibby
5/28/2013

"Craig and staff are truely amazing. I did't think I..."

Craig and staff are truely amazing. I did't think I was able to trade, but they worked it out. Good hardworking dependable folks who doesn'try to get one over on the customer. The best service department I have ever dealt with. I have been a repeat customer for years and will continue to be.

craig gardner

tuckassee1
5/21/2013

"The best service all around! Kemmy S (salesman) met me..."

The best service all around! Kemmy S (salesman) met me as I arrived, introduced himself, and gave his card to me & stated "here is my card, no pressure, just shop around, and let me know if you have any questions on a vehicle." 1 hr later , I was in the office with questions, then had a test drive, then on to the smooth operation of paperwork to buy a new truck. Everyone there was great, from first meeting Kemmy, to the manager, all the way to the finance office. I wished I could remember everyones name that made this experience a painless process. I had some special request with this new Ram truck and even requested it to be on a deadline because of rodeo's to go to & wanted to show off my new purchase!! Well needless to say, the Gupton Motors Team has made these request happen ahead of what I had asked for!! And trying to satisfy a girl about her truck is pretty tough!! OUTSTANDING GUPTON MOTOR TEAM!!!!!! KUDO'S!!!! Leisa Cotton ( Greenbrier,TN ).

Kemmy S.

chris80951
5/18/2013

"David Powell was very reasonable and professional. I give..."

David Powell was very reasonable and professional. I give Gupton Motors an excellent rating based on my personal business dealing with David Specifically. I had been shopping for a Chevrolet crew cab and the dealership had taken one in one trade. David let me take as long as I liked inspecting and test driving the vehicle. I was never pressured to make a purchase.

David Powell