Gupton Motors

Springfield, Tennessee 37172
Gupton Motors Info

april22
8/05/2013

"By far the best experience we've had with buying a..."

By far the best experience we've had with buying a vehicle. Joey was very patient and friendly as we decided on the vehicle that suited our family. He helped us get a vehicle into our budget, which was very important to us.

Joey Phillips

owl7
7/31/2013

"Walter Lee was knowledgeable, gave me the feeling that he..."

Walter Lee was knowledgeable, gave me the feeling that he cared and was not overbearing. I feel he went the extra mile, literally. The Jeep I wanted to see was posted on line, but by the time I got around to going to see it, it had been sent to their other lot, in Kentucky! Walter called the other lot, and they agreed to a swap. Someone drove the Jeep I wanted to see toward the Springfield lot and Walter and I drove another vehicle toward Kentucky. We met about half way and switched. I drove the Jeep back, which gave me a better chance to learn more about it than I would have in a regular test drive. I asked questions and Walter answered them all to my satisfaction. I bought that Jeep and when I came to pick it up Walter went outside with me to the Jeep and went over all of the amenities so that I could have a good over view. We even opened the hood and he showed me the things there that I should check on a regular basis. The overall experience was positive and I left there feeling like I had been treated fairly.

Walter E. Lee Jr.

MichelleJBrowning
7/23/2013

"Sedric was very pleasant and really wanted us to purchase..."

Sedric was very pleasant and really wanted us to purchase what we wanted, he was obviously learning his new role and did an excellent job...Thanks Sedric for all your help! Craig swooped in and wrapped things up for us and was very honest and helpful...Its nice to be able to do busy in our own community...So happy to have this quality of a dealership in Springfield...Thanks guys!!

Craig Gardner & Sedric Traughber

dmharris1934
7/17/2013

"Start to Finish Best Overall Purchase Experience out of..."

Start to Finish Best Overall Purchase Experience out of 30 Years ..Honest .. Fair.. No Pressure .. Local Family Owned ..Second Purchase ..Consistent Excellence ..Don't Overlook

Craig Gardner and Mark Cowen

brownlee75
7/16/2013

"My experience with Gupton Motors in Springfield was..."

My experience with Gupton Motors in Springfield was great. Cedric Traughber was my salesman and he was very professional. I'm from Mississippi, so this was a internet buy for me, but Cedric made me feel like a "local" and i was very satisfied with the transaction. David Powell was there when I picked the vehicle up and his courtesy along with his hospitality was second to none. It is because of Cedric and David that I will be visiting Gupton Motors for my next vehicle purchase!

Cedric Traughber and David Powell

blueshirt
7/10/2013

"I went in to Gupton to find out about leasing a truck and..."

I went in to Gupton to find out about leasing a truck and the experience from start to finish was excellent. No pressure, no gimmicks, just straight up great customer service. Thanks!

David Powell

plumber42211
7/06/2013

"Needed a bigger truck for my business. Mr. Walter helped..."

Needed a bigger truck for my business. Mr. Walter helped me get the right truck at the right price and gave me what I expected for my trade-in. After all paperwork was signed and I was satisfied, Mark, the business manager came and told me that he had gotten me an even better finance rate. He didn't have to do that, but he was more than happy to help. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Mr. Walter Lee

hilliardjules
7/01/2013

"The salesperson was very polite and helpful. We got a..."

The salesperson was very polite and helpful. We got a great price on a Dodge Avenger, We would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great experience and my son is well pleased with his vehicle.

Kemmy Shores

franciscoquiles
6/22/2013

"Great experience, great service and friendly environment..."

Great experience, great service and friendly environment Joey my sales person worked with me to get the lowest price possible and the most out of my trade.

JOEY

Amjadh78
6/17/2013

"Craig and everyone else at the Gupton Motors were great!..."

Craig and everyone else at the Gupton Motors were great! I was very hesitant for a long time in getting serious about my purchase because of what you hear about car salesman and how dealerships are out to get one over on you. I couldn't have been any more wrong! From the time I met with Craig until the vehicle was delivered to me, I was treated like I was THE CUSTOMER.

Craig Gardner