Gusweiler Toyota

Sales consultant

April 18, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- P Dawson

I had only had my 2016 Camry a year when a huge tree fell on it during a storm. After dealing with my insurance, I had no idea where to start to replace my car. I leased it originally at Gusweiler Toyota, but am currently living in TN. Then with just a few days left on my rental vehicle I received a phone call from Justin Napier at Gusweiler Toyota and he saved me ! He found a 2017 Camry for me that was exactly like what I lossed and took care of every detail. He made the transition so easy and my mind was eased. He even delivered it to me! He and his other driver, Gary Grim, were so friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about my hometown dealer. This is the sixth vehicle I have purchased or leased from Gusweiler. Customer for life !!

March 29, 2017

"new car"

- Roey

My experience was a good one Justin was a excellent sales person he helped in every way possible The car I wanted was in stock and ready for me.

March 29, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- TJones

The dealership always goes above and beyond to make getting a new lease as easy as possible!! I would highly recommend them to all our friends and family!

New 2017 Toyota Avalon, $37023