Gusweiler Toyota

Internet Sales Manager

June 21, 2017

"Great folks!"

- Elizabeth Gerber

Everyone we have worked with at this facility was polite and professional. Danny McKnight was our sale representative and he was very knowledgable. Bret in service has always been a great guy to work with and good about giving options.

J.R. Moore
Becky Rose
Bret Smith

June 19, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Vic Pontious

Great experience while shopping for a used vehicle! Staff went above and beyond to be sure our experience was excellent. Our family would definitely recommend and purchase from this dealership again.

Other Employees : Rick Hill

April 18, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- P Dawson

I had only had my 2016 Camry a year when a huge tree fell on it during a storm. After dealing with my insurance, I had no idea where to start to replace my car. I leased it originally at Gusweiler Toyota, but am currently living in TN. Then with just a few days left on my rental vehicle I received a phone call from Justin Napier at Gusweiler Toyota and he saved me ! He found a 2017 Camry for me that was exactly like what I lossed and took care of every detail. He made the transition so easy and my mind was eased. He even delivered it to me! He and his other driver, Gary Grim, were so friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about my hometown dealer. This is the sixth vehicle I have purchased or leased from Gusweiler. Customer for life !!

Justin Napier