HGreg.com

Good

HGreg.com

HGreg.com Info
About HGreg.com

Nice to meet you, we are HGreg.com. We began with an idea. We have always been a forwarding thinking company. The word on the street is: We are pretty awesome. Let’s go back to 1993. It was actually surprisingly a lot like today. Drivers needed a dealership that provided high-quality used vehicles at a fair price. They needed peace of mind and the ability to trust their vehicles. And out of that, HGreg.com was born. Greg Hairabedian had a vision for an easier way to buy used vehicles, so he set forward and started to build HGreg.com He wanted to create an experience that was not just a place to buy a car, but a place to enjoy buying a car. In 1993, he took the automotive world by storm when he opened the first public HGreg.com dealership. He left the industry standards in the rearview, paving a new road to give drivers what they so desperately desired. HGreg.com set the new standard for pre-owned vehicles. Reconditioning every car and selling them at everyday low prices with the ultimate goal of becoming the go-to for North American drivers. With their progressive philosophy, it comes as no surprise that H. Greg is rapidly growing, with over a dozen stores in the U.S. and Canada, and the largest inventory in Canada. They’ve also quickly become one of the top 10 independent dealers in Florida. Since opening their doors two decades ago, they’ve invested $100 million in their stores to offer over 100,000 satisfied customers the picture-perfect experience when shopping for their dream car. At HGreg.com we've redefined the process of buying an used car. It's finally possible to have peace of mind with your new vehicle, knowing that it comes with a lifetime warranty on the engine*, it's passed our 135+ point HGreg Quality Certified inspection, and that it has a 30-day warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance for a full year. On top of that, we offer our customers a 3-day money back, no questions asked guaranty. If you're looking for a pressure-free dealership, look no

About HGreg.com

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Fly In Program
  • Out of State Buyers Program

"Thank you !"

Liliana1 "Good Dealer" Excellent customer service ,great prices and quality of cars . The manager of financing Excellent too. I recommend any in search for a good quality used car , to check out HGreg.com

Salomón Rueda, Nobel Cabreja, José A. De esa

"Great first time buyer experience !"

I can honestly say this has been the best experience with a dealership. I've been to other dealerships because I am a first time buyer and I feel like the others were trying to f*$@ me over. The person I talked to was extremely nice and had good intentions. You can tell that he actually wanted to help. What I liked the most was that he didn't attack me when I got there. He calmly came up to me, offered to unlock some cars I was looking at, and allowed me to have my space to think. His name is Eric Hormilla. He was very professional and very friendly. I never thought that I would go into that dealership and leave with a car. I am very happy with my purchase because Jose Debesa, the finance manager, met my monthly payments limit. He was also very very friendly and made my fear of buying my first car a comfortable experience. I can just say it was an overall great experience. I highly recommend dealing with Eric and Jose. Great guys, better salesmen.

Eric Hormilla, Jose Debesa

"Good Dealer"

A good dealer with excellent prices and quality of vehicles and an excellent and very friendly manager of financing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new option.

Nobel Cabreja

"BAD EXPERIENCE "

Horrible experience!!!! Yes they have great prices but beware. Drove four hours to see a car that I saw online upon entering the dealership, wasn't greeted at all. Had to literally scream to get someone attention. Met my salesperson who I had a appt with and he passed me off to some dude who didn't even have the respect to shake my hand. Went to look at the car that I saw online it was beat up nothing like the pics had describe, told the guy and his response was it doesn't matter we are selling you the car at a wholesale price.I told the guy yea but to spend 25 grand on a car that is scratch and dented up doesn't make since. He looked at me like i was stupid. I got in my car and went to another dealership and paid a higher price, it was worth it. They never even follow up with me. CLOWNS BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!

"'New' used Mercedes Benz E350 Coupe "

Watched HGreg's always updated and informative web-page and decided to look for a 'new' used car to replace my MB CLS 350. After a welcome they inspected and evaluated my vehicle which gave us time to look through their large inventory. We finally came to 2 vehicles we wanted to test drive - and that was quickly arranged. In the meantime they had finished the evaluation (which we thought was a fair value) of my car and they prepared us the proposal for both cars we were interested in. We discussed downpayment and finance options in a professional manner. After taking a lunch break we made our decision for the higher-priced of the 2 vehicles. Trying to negotiate their price down is not an opton as we experienced, but we came finally to an agreement. Then it took quite a while to get everything prepared and finalized. But after around 5 hours we left their premises with our 'new' used MB E350 Coupe in perfect condition. Overall we had a good experience at HGreg and we would certainly purchase a car again there and are also recommending this dealership to other car buyers.

"amazing team fair prices great service"

We were looking dealers in the doral area and last weekend we visit almost all of them. We were not able to find our car and in some dealers we did not received even a good welcome. Yesterday I saw in autotrader a car I likeit and I call to avoid wasting my time but fm my call until the end of the day with our new car my experience with H Greg the best ever. Beginning fm the person who answer the phone and call me back..Lucas Granados, the the great sales rep Salomon and the gentle finance Jose Agustin...I will recommend Hgreg to everybody fue to the great services and incredible prices Jose Antonio Cordova

Lucas Granados, Salomon Rueda, Jose.Agustin

"Run away!!"

Cars are dirty, they tried to sell you worn by use like new. They say if you find something wrong with the car, they'll fix it, but they do not. The extended warranty is an scam. The sales manager is aggressive and rude. Run away!!

Eddie: Finance Manager

"Great used car inventory"

I went to HGreg.com to purchase a used car for my teen that just left for college last month. It takes a lot to impress me and I have to be honest that I was blown away by the car selection that they have. Every car that I was interested in purchasing had clean car facts and great prices. On top of that, they automatically come with a free lifetime engine warranty. I ended up purchasing a 2012 Toyota Corolla for my kid, and as long as they have the same quality cars and keep up the same customer service, I will definitely be back for my younger 2 kids.

Frank

"Got a wonderful car at a great price."

I've been in the market to purchase the 2013 Nissan Altima for a while now, so you can imagine that I was more than excited to find the car at HGreg.com. I live in Orlando came out to Miami as quickly as I could to see the car in person. The car is beautiful! Clean car fax, only 7830 miles, and I got it for a ridiculously low price. I couldn't be happier. I must say that my personal experience was very good.

"Overall a pretty good experience! "

My experience with HGreg overall was pretty good, especially with Eddie the finance manager, very honest and professional. He worked out my financial needs and got my a pretty special offer for my vehicle. Eddie answered all my questions even though I might have over did it with the asking. Great guy! Francisco was my Sales guy, He was extremely helpful and very patient, did a great job with getting me in my car of choice.

Francisco Ortega