HGreg.com

8505 NW 12th St,
Doral, Florida 33172
HGreg.com Info
About HGreg.com

Nice to meet you, we are HGreg.com. We began with an idea. We have always been a forwarding thinking company. The word on the street is: We are pretty awesome. Let’s go back to 1993. It was actually surprisingly a lot like today. Drivers needed a dealership that provided high-quality used vehicles at a fair price. They needed peace of mind and the ability to trust their vehicles. And out of that, HGreg.com was born. Greg Hairabedian had a vision for an easier way to buy used vehicles, so he set forward and started to build HGreg.com He wanted to create an experience that was not just a place to buy a car, but a place to enjoy buying a car. In 1993, he took the automotive world by storm when he opened the first public HGreg.com dealership. He left the industry standards in the rearview, paving a new road to give drivers what they so desperately desired. HGreg.com set the new standard for pre-owned vehicles. Reconditioning every car and selling them at everyday low prices with the ultimate goal of becoming the go-to for North American drivers. With their progressive philosophy, it comes as no surprise that H. Greg is rapidly growing, with over a dozen stores in the U.S. and Canada, and the largest inventory in Canada. They’ve also quickly become one of the top 10 independent dealers in Florida. Since opening their doors two decades ago, they’ve invested $100 million in their stores to offer over 100,000 satisfied customers the picture-perfect experience when shopping for their dream car. At HGreg.com we've redefined the process of buying an used car. It's finally possible to have peace of mind with your new vehicle, knowing that it comes with a lifetime warranty on the engine*, it's passed our 135+ point HGreg Quality Certified inspection, and that it has a 30-day warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance for a full year. On top of that, we offer our customers a 3-day money back, no questions asked guaranty. If you're looking for a pressure-free dealership, look no

About HGreg.com

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Fly In Program
  • Out of State Buyers Program
buyer
8/19/2015

"Easy and quick"

Told them what I was after and gave them a budget (after doing my due diligence so I didn't ask more than fair). They showed me the cars I came to see and we made the deal. Walked in at 1 and left at 3 with car. Thanks for making this painless. I buy on average a car every year. This was the easiest and one of the fastest ever.

Luis Menstre

Ismael
7/24/2015

"Worst Customer Service Ever"

Salesperson does not have any professional skills. No introduction, no first name. You receive better service in a Farmer's market or from an illiterate person than what they offer. Brought my concern to the management, who does not care and they are worst than there sales staff. I had to walk away on a $2,000 difference after who I later learn to be Arencibia who acted in a mocking behaviors which appears that is his most up sales understanding. The staff and dealer is a gimmick and a tramp.

Jorge31
5/16/2015

"Okay experience but needs improvement"

I purchased a car here a town and country 2013 , the part that I dislike was the part where they told me I was buying the car "as is" while I was already filling out the financing paperwork. Their finance person also didn't even bother to explain anything related to warranty , which they claim is a 200 year for the engine in their website , so is confusing when they tell you you getting a car as is and at the same time they advertise the 200 year warranty . And they have you sign warranty papers that I never got copies of . They also charge you a $900 dealer fee and try to get you to get the gap insurance , which I was suckered into getting . So just be ready .. And do your homework . They buy auction cars from rental companies ..mine they purchased from hertz after I did some digging online. The sales person was very nice .

Forgot the name

JMolina19
5/15/2015

"Excellent Service"

HGreg was a perfect dealership as everyone seemed receptive, welcome and very helpful. Eloy Arencibia in particular was the sales rep who helped me and he was great. Thanks for the good service.

cxn21
5/05/2015

"Terrible!!"

Stay away from this place unless you want to be ripped off; I was literally scammed. Came here recommended by a "friend" who works here. They looked kind, helpful, and very professional at first but once you buy a car they don't even know who you are. This people sell cars purchased on an auction that in many many cases come with hidden issues that you can't notice right away and when you bring it for service they say that the problems the car has were not on file at the time of purchase. They never document the real problems of the cars and just sell them like that to save money. My car was involved in an accident and had some internal problems that I couldn't notice until 2 days after; Youdel Martinez the Service Advisor or Manager, who by the way was very rude, answered: "You did it, not us because I don't see any issue on the report that we issued after inspection." I don't understand how is it possible for a car to have such a major internal problem caused by an accident and the exterior(the body) is intact. Simple, they covered the mess to have it look ok. The 30 days warranty policy is not honored at all. Watch out.

Youdel Martinez -- Service Advisor.

unsatisfied.purchase
3/22/2015

"STAY AWAY!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!"

DO NOT BUY HERE !!!! these people will sale you cars that are wreaked and total, when you ask for the car fax they show you the pages without the wreck and once you purchase the vehicle and do the car fax yourself! BAM there is nothing you can do, i purchased a vehicle here and when i went back the next day they left me waiting 30 min and then said there is nothing they can do!!! But they were quick to make sure I got 3 people to put in good reviews on their website! Stay aware the review are fake - the sales person makes you put in the review as soon as you buy !!

Yamilka
2/26/2015

"Great experience great sales rep eloy roman thank you"

Great and awesome experience and loved the sales rep great person he helped us with all our needs and concerns thanks you for all your help

Axl
2/21/2015

"Worth the waiting"

It was an pleasant experience .i would advice to anyone to come here .wonderful people ,wonderful cars.recommended to anyone buying their first car.A really kind dude eloy arencibia

Cwillyopus
2/09/2015

"HGREG is a DISHONEST car dealership!"

This dealership stands for LIES. BOTH THE SALESMAN and THE MANAGERS knowingly lie to their customers just to sell their cars. After I purchase the car, under false pretenses, I tried to get them to fix the radio that they said wasn't working correctly (they said it wasn't a "touch screen" radio but it was); they refused to correct it by trying to send me to HYUNDAI because they LIED AGAIN saying it was under warranty and IT WASN'T! When I told the manager that I was mislead and lied to by the salesman, the manager asked me if "I had proof that he had said that - did I have it in writing?" How dare he! He did NOT try to take care of this problem; which he was made aware of 3 weeks ago. STAY AWAY FROM HGREG - they are deceitful! DON'T TRUST THEM! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

General Manager and Assistant Manager

Tristan
1/28/2015

"Bad customer service"

Next day after buying the car i went to the dealer to get help for the car key was activating the car alarm, one of the sales person says "that's your car, get a new key". Can't be more rude than that.

Javier