HGreg.com

Good

HGreg.com

HGreg.com Info
About HGreg.com

Nice to meet you, we are HGreg.com. We began with an idea. We have always been a forwarding thinking company. The word on the street is: We are pretty awesome. Let’s go back to 1993. It was actually surprisingly a lot like today. Drivers needed a dealership that provided high-quality used vehicles at a fair price. They needed peace of mind and the ability to trust their vehicles. And out of that, HGreg.com was born. Greg Hairabedian had a vision for an easier way to buy used vehicles, so he set forward and started to build HGreg.com He wanted to create an experience that was not just a place to buy a car, but a place to enjoy buying a car. In 1993, he took the automotive world by storm when he opened the first public HGreg.com dealership. He left the industry standards in the rearview, paving a new road to give drivers what they so desperately desired. HGreg.com set the new standard for pre-owned vehicles. Reconditioning every car and selling them at everyday low prices with the ultimate goal of becoming the go-to for North American drivers. With their progressive philosophy, it comes as no surprise that H. Greg is rapidly growing, with over a dozen stores in the U.S. and Canada, and the largest inventory in Canada. They’ve also quickly become one of the top 10 independent dealers in Florida. Since opening their doors two decades ago, they’ve invested $100 million in their stores to offer over 100,000 satisfied customers the picture-perfect experience when shopping for their dream car. At HGreg.com we've redefined the process of buying an used car. It's finally possible to have peace of mind with your new vehicle, knowing that it comes with a lifetime warranty on the engine*, it's passed our 135+ point HGreg Quality Certified inspection, and that it has a 30-day warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance for a full year. On top of that, we offer our customers a 3-day money back, no questions asked guaranty. If you're looking for a pressure-free dealership, look no

About HGreg.com

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Fly In Program
  • Out of State Buyers Program
keithbrickell
11/30/2014

"A rough start with a happy ending."

This was my first experience with this dealership. I have purchased numerous automobiles over the years, I do my homework before ever going to see a vehicle and if I choose to actually go to see a car, I have a pretty good idea that it's going to be a perfect fit for me. With that said, I called and spoke to a sales rep twice and quizzed him before driving an hour south to get there. I scheduled to test drive it first thing on Black Friday. I was expecting to test drive it and if it was what the dealership said it was, I was prepared to write a check and drive it home. Well, when i arrived at 9:30am the salesman that said he would be there wasn't. No problem, there was another salesman that was VERY helpful to cover for him. He took me all over the lot looking for the car, but no luck. We finally ended up looking in the repair garage and low and behold, it was on a lift all taken apart. I was told that the mechanic test drove the car and found major problems with the transmission, so he decided to replace the entire transmission and clutch. Ok, better now than after I pulled off the lot. I was told that it would take 1-3 hours until I could test drive it. I went to breakfast and returned. Still not done, so I walked the lot and walked the lot again and again until it was finally ready for me to get my hands on. It was 6 hours at that point. When I test drove it, it was awesome, so I did the deal. It was about 4:30 at that point, 7 hours now. After I went to the finance department and finalized the deal it was 5:30, 8 hours at hat point. I took it off he lot and went to get gas with a ten $ gas voucher the salesman gave me and since it was now night time, I turned on the headlights and low and behold, the dashboard lights were not functioning......Arghhhhhh!!!!!!..........So I turned back and brought it to the service department but they were ready to close up for the day, so I had to bring the car back the next day.....Nooooooo!!!!!!! DAY TWO: Another hour drive back and forth later, the car was fixed and I am very happy with it. So the moral of the story is, if you plan on going to test drive a car, take my advice, schedule a specific time to meet with your salesperson and have them have he car up front and ready for you. The car is awesome, the price was stellar but the hassle of going back and forth twice threw a wrench in the deal. I will go back, but I will be better prepared.

Jason

A Cp
11/12/2014

"Really bad experience at HGREG Nightmare!!!"

First I had to go three times before I could do the test drive of the car that I wanted then because I was financing my car through my bank and They would not make money on the finance, when I was signing all the paperwork and I was reading before singing them, the finance person told me if you need time to read it just get out of my office so I can keep attending other customers. Worst professionalism I've ever seen. When I thought my nightmare was over then I had a problem with my registration. I wanted to register my car on Mississippi but the finance person told me in order for them to do that they would have to charge both taxes Florida and Mississippi which does not make sense. Anyways I end it up telling them to register the car in Florida with a tag in Florida and then I did pay taxes for Florida. After two weeks they decide to send me the money for the registration back so I can register the car myself in Mississippi but in order to do that They also asking me to pay taxes in MIssissippi but I already did in Florida. So I started calling HGREG accounting for them to refund my Florida taxes because they did not register my car like they promise in Florida or actually register my car in Florida and finish what They promise to do on the begining. Is impossible to reach the accounting department neither by phone or chat. Spent hours on the phone and call all their number leaving several voicemails. I am about to call the police and open a case against HGREG. Guys they have good prices on the internet but they would get you at the end.

losmujicas
11/09/2014

"Experience as a buyer."

I was charged $899.00 because your vehicles are submitted through a rigorous 140 check points. The next day when I get home I myself checked the vehicle and found : 1 The battery was completely dried. 2 Need for brakes within weeks. 3 Floor Mats were promised to me and the next day I was told they did not have any. 4 I told them the vehicle needed gas . They put gas in the car (less than a Quarter fill). You tell me if I should recommend a friend to you. Everything these days is about money regardless of the outcome, lies, lies and more lies. The salesman (Tony) was very professional and helpful. I have to admit he was.

Antonio Insignares

Mamarey
11/06/2014

"Great car buying experience!"

No hassle pricing led to a great car buying experience. Their prices are great! Customer service is awesome! A pleasure doing business with Sergio Molinares and Felipe Vilaomat.

Sergio Molinares & Felipe Vilaomat

Jasman
11/04/2014

"This dealership is awesome"

I sold my car to Hgreg and they gave me the best price for it hands down. I checked around a few dealerships including carmax and they were the best.

Liliana1
10/26/2014

"Thank you !"

Liliana1 "Good Dealer" Excellent customer service ,great prices and quality of cars . The manager of financing Excellent too. I recommend any in search for a good quality used car , to check out HGreg.com

Salomón Rueda, Nobel Cabreja, José A. De esa

ingridv4
10/26/2014

"Great first time buyer experience !"

I can honestly say this has been the best experience with a dealership. I've been to other dealerships because I am a first time buyer and I feel like the others were trying to f*$@ me over. The person I talked to was extremely nice and had good intentions. You can tell that he actually wanted to help. What I liked the most was that he didn't attack me when I got there. He calmly came up to me, offered to unlock some cars I was looking at, and allowed me to have my space to think. His name is Eric Hormilla. He was very professional and very friendly. I never thought that I would go into that dealership and leave with a car. I am very happy with my purchase because Jose Debesa, the finance manager, met my monthly payments limit. He was also very very friendly and made my fear of buying my first car a comfortable experience. I can just say it was an overall great experience. I highly recommend dealing with Eric and Jose. Great guys, better salesmen.

Eric Hormilla, Jose Debesa

miaop1
10/23/2014

"Good Dealer"

A good dealer with excellent prices and quality of vehicles and an excellent and very friendly manager of financing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new option.

Nobel Cabreja

ext2130
10/16/2014

"BAD EXPERIENCE "

Horrible experience!!!! Yes they have great prices but beware. Drove four hours to see a car that I saw online upon entering the dealership, wasn't greeted at all. Had to literally scream to get someone attention. Met my salesperson who I had a appt with and he passed me off to some dude who didn't even have the respect to shake my hand. Went to look at the car that I saw online it was beat up nothing like the pics had describe, told the guy and his response was it doesn't matter we are selling you the car at a wholesale price.I told the guy yea but to spend 25 grand on a car that is scratch and dented up doesn't make since. He looked at me like i was stupid. I got in my car and went to another dealership and paid a higher price, it was worth it. They never even follow up with me. CLOWNS BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!

christoph.warnke
10/08/2014

"'New' used Mercedes Benz E350 Coupe "

Watched HGreg's always updated and informative web-page and decided to look for a 'new' used car to replace my MB CLS 350. After a welcome they inspected and evaluated my vehicle which gave us time to look through their large inventory. We finally came to 2 vehicles we wanted to test drive - and that was quickly arranged. In the meantime they had finished the evaluation (which we thought was a fair value) of my car and they prepared us the proposal for both cars we were interested in. We discussed downpayment and finance options in a professional manner. After taking a lunch break we made our decision for the higher-priced of the 2 vehicles. Trying to negotiate their price down is not an opton as we experienced, but we came finally to an agreement. Then it took quite a while to get everything prepared and finalized. But after around 5 hours we left their premises with our 'new' used MB E350 Coupe in perfect condition. Overall we had a good experience at HGreg and we would certainly purchase a car again there and are also recommending this dealership to other car buyers.

Reviews of Eloy Arencibia