HGreg.com

8505 NW 12th St,
Doral, Florida 33126
HGreg.com Info
About HGreg.com

Nice to meet you, we are HGreg.com. We began with an idea. We have always been a forwarding thinking company. The word on the street is: We are pretty awesome. Let’s go back to 1993. It was actually surprisingly a lot like today. Drivers needed a dealership that provided high-quality used vehicles at a fair price. They needed peace of mind and the ability to trust their vehicles. And out of that, HGreg.com was born. Greg Hairabedian had a vision for an easier way to buy used vehicles, so he set forward and started to build HGreg.com He wanted to create an experience that was not just a place to buy a car, but a place to enjoy buying a car. In 1993, he took the automotive world by storm when he opened the first public HGreg.com dealership. He left the industry standards in the rearview, paving a new road to give drivers what they so desperately desired. HGreg.com set the new standard for pre-owned vehicles. Reconditioning every car and selling them at everyday low prices with the ultimate goal of becoming the go-to for North American drivers. With their progressive philosophy, it comes as no surprise that H. Greg is rapidly growing, with over a dozen stores in the U.S. and Canada, and the largest inventory in Canada. They’ve also quickly become one of the top 10 independent dealers in Florida. Since opening their doors two decades ago, they’ve invested $100 million in their stores to offer over 100,000 satisfied customers the picture-perfect experience when shopping for their dream car. At HGreg.com we've redefined the process of buying an used car. It's finally possible to have peace of mind with your new vehicle, knowing that it comes with a lifetime warranty on the engine*, it's passed our 135+ point HGreg Quality Certified inspection, and that it has a 30-day warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance for a full year. On top of that, we offer our customers a 3-day money back, no questions asked guaranty. If you're looking for a pressure-free dealership, look no

About HGreg.com

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Fly In Program
  • Out of State Buyers Program
ISLEN EDWARDS
5/31/2016

"Friendly and helpful staff but..."

Friendly and very helpful staff . Look for Pedro Landino !!!But be prepared... The only disappointment is the WAIT to be seen by the financial department! I dont understand why we waited 2 hours to be seen. Once you are in, look for Joey ! He will go above and beyond to help you!

nastassjaluca3611
5/31/2016

"buying a car from Pedroband hgreg"

Pedro and Hgreg were very helpful and easy to work with. "Shark free"Pedro was fast, easy going and very knowledgable about cars. He offered many choices for my budget.

Boris- finance

MRS BLANCHE
5/30/2016

"LOVE MY CAR"

This dealer is the best one ever I loved my new car that Pedro Rodriguez helped me buy .My husband and I went there Saturday looking for our dream car and thanks to him we found it .He was great and not pushy his goal was for me to leave happy and with the car I wanted . If I had the chance to buy a new car all over again I would come back and pick him again . Thank you Pedro Rodriguez Rachel and Yeiner Blanche

Piodiax

"Outstanding service "

This dealer has the best selection and best service in Miami. Friendly associates and very knowledgeable. Car is very good and very low price. Definitely i recommend this dealer

Yanin & Oscar

"Complete satisfaction "

We had been shopping around for a bigger family vehicle for over a week. The process was excruciating and stressful. We had head of HGREG from commercials but never visited the store or site until last Wednesday.... our sales associate Pedro Rodriguez was pleasant, patient, polite and knowledgeable. Thank you hgreg for helping us find the perfect car at a great price.

Pat wood
5/29/2016

"Our purchase experience was spectacular"

I had the best experience at Hgreg.Com We were greeted by Nabel David Yordi. Who treated us with the upmost respect and patience that anyone could ask. From the beginning to end our purchase experience was spectacular. We left the lot with more than we expected and we are very grateful for that.

Chris

"HGreg "

Outstanding and very helpful .helped me find the car I've been wanting . My experience was memorable, will for sure return for a next pruchase

Timothy Smith
5/28/2016

"Decent experience "

Pedro was helpful, resourceful, and friendly. He will be an asset for HGREG going forward. I would give him a shot again sometime. I was disappointed in my trade in offer, and that's why I didn't buy today.

Tony
5/28/2016

"Great experience "

Great dealer. Lowest price on the market. Hector was very helpful he help me in everything i need it. Took his time. I definitely recommend this dealer and salesman.

CarlosC
5/26/2016

"Great Purchase with No Pressure and Frendly environment"

I bought my first car at Hgreg in the Doral location Nabel was great He Guided me Every Step of the way. I am so thankful for this purchase! I will go back in the future and buy my cars at Hgreg! Sales people are so friendly and no pressure. Thank you for all your help.

Reviews of Pedro Landino