Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

robinsho
4/27/2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

Over the years between my husband and myself, we have purchased many cars., Ford being number (1). We brought my husbands truck in for servicing, we had been shopping for a Ford Taurus and visited several dealerships. Haggerty Ford happened to have the vehicle I have been searching for! the perfect car for the right price! Bill did an amazing job, he was personable and extremely informative. We met with the sales manager Brian who walked us through the contract. The rates were a little higher then we wanted however due to divorce and other issues our credit wasn't spot on! Then something happened the following day that surprised both my husband and myself... We received a phone call letting us know they were able to reduce the rates considerably! What a wonderful surprise! Every employee at Haggerty, from the Service Department, to the adorable white haired lady that works in the office have been a joy to work with:) I will recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone that will listen to me:) We Love Haggerty Ford and will be faithful customers going forward.

Bill, Brian

AaronCubs
4/23/2016

"Just sold my car to Gregg"

Just sold my car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg Elmore. He made the process easy and was great to work with. Would recommend him to anyone looking to sell or trade in their car.

Carl Harkey
4/20/2016

"Sold Two Cars Here - Great Experience!"

I just sold a second car here. Gregg Elmore handled both sales. He contacts potential buyers before making an offer to purchase so that he can make the best possible offer. Very professional. An easy way to get the best price. Gregg does all the work!

ceonabp
4/17/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever"

We sold our car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg Elmore. The entire experience worked perfectly and Gregg was most helpful and professional. Gregg and the promise made selling our car a pleasure.

george b
4/11/2016

"Sold My Car"

Gregg was a very honest and caring individual. He took the time to go over our sale to Haggerty in great detail. My wife and I were very pleased with our sale. The entire process was fast and smooth. George & Susan Becker

Monzie85
3/31/2016

"Good experience. "

Working with Gregg was straightforward and efficient. The overall experience was good and I'd recommend anyone buying or selling a car to work with Gregg.

liquidepic
3/30/2016

"great experience and friendly service "

gregg was awesome with our trade in process. it was quick and reasonable and easy. the dealership was well maintained and clean. overall a wonderful experience.

gregg elmore

Suzanne Comella
3/18/2016

"Fabulous Service AND an incredibly fair price!!"

I sold my car to Haggerty Ford. Gregg Elmore handled my deal and I really can't say enough about how tremendous the service was and was a fair price he offered for my car. Truly one of the best car experiences I've ever had!

Cynthia LedLow
3/18/2016

"Greg and Brian"

Greg was great..made the process quick and everything went smooth. ..very good communication throughout the process..Brian was quick with the financing as well..I will definitely recommend to all my friends and family

Greg,Brian

Kb
3/16/2016

"Sold a used car"

Gregg was very pleasant to deal,with and the process went smooth. Nice dealership to work with. Will look here to buy a car in the future.

Gregg elmore