Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

pstracy
2/16/2015

"Great Experience"

For one of the very first times, Greg Elmore was up front with me, he showed me the respect, call me back and produced just what he said he could do and couldn't. I have attempted to deal with dealers in the past and it was nothing more then attempts to get you to ocme to there dealership and offer you nothing what they said on the phone. I commend your dealership nothing but professional, no smoke and mirrors, no preasure. I will recommened this dealership to friends and tell them it is well worth the drive from Indiana

ryancowan
2/10/2015

"Customer first, excellent service"

I sold my car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg during this process. He was very friendly and straightforward with me as to what was going on in the process. I had certain expectations before stepping on the lot and Gregg took the time to understand my side of the transaction and helped to facilitate as best he could.

dmiller
2/08/2015

"Very very happy!!"

I recently traded in my F150 for an Explorer, the entire process went quickly and smoothly and I am very very happy. Thanks again Gregg!

Gregg

bluesman
2/03/2015

"Selling a used car has never been easier"

I was looking to sell my 2006 Acura TSX and after much deliberation, decided to shop my car to Haggerty Ford and see what they would offer. Gregg Elmore had my car inspected and priced within an hour of walking through the door. All-in-all, it was a very easy and fair exchange. I would definitely recommend Haggerty Ford if you are looking to get quick and fair compensation for your used vehicle.

mbuchna
1/29/2015

"Great experience and Gregg was very helpfull!"

When selling a car to Haggerty Ford and Gregg it was a very pleasant and professional experience. Gregg was more than friendly and it is obvious that he genuinely cares about his customers.

amyhedman
1/21/2015

"Great experience"

I called on a 2010 Cadillac CTS wagon to test drive. Gregg was super friendly right from our initial phone call. He was so accommodating to our requests and professional. We decided to go ahead and make the purchase; our buying experience was quick and painless. Thank you Gregg!

brad
1/20/2015

"Quick and Easy Sale of My Used Car for Cash"

Gregg and Haggerty Ford gave a quick cash quote for my used car though Autotrader and wrapped up the sale painlessly and quickly. Highly recommended.

RolandB
12/31/2014

"Thanks Gregg"

Gregg made this process very smooth. He was upfront, professional and courteous. As many mentioned in their post, he does take the time to try and get a higher price for the car he is buying from you and he did just that. I'd recommend Gregg anytime.

D.M
12/29/2014

"Great Experience at Haggerty Ford with Gregg Elmore"

I met with Gregg Elmore and traded in my Infiniti G35x. At first he said we might not be able to get as much as I was hoping, but Gregg put in additional work and sought out buyers to ensure that I got the amount I was seeking. I can assure you Gregg will go the extra mile to make his customers happy and recommend you meet with him!

Nean
12/20/2014

"Safe Way to Sell a Vehicle"

Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford and AutoTrader.com took the pain out of selling my vehicle. I didn't have to worry about test drives with strangers or dealing with the financial part of the transaction. I would definitely be happy to sell a vehicle this way again!