Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info

Carren79
9/12/2016

"Great experience"

Gregg Elmore is the man!!! He was so upfront & honest. He made my truck buying experience awesome. He is definitely a stand up guy. I would recommend buying a vehicle from him. I will go back when I am looking for a new vehicle again

lmt123
9/09/2016

"Car Sale"

I recently sold my 2002 E320 Benz, Gregg Elmore handled the whole deal professionally. I was impressed on how he worked to get me a very good deal that beat car-max offer. The only suggestion I would make is to make the payment that day - which is what car-max does instead of the client/customer having to make another trip to get the check.

Stoogeweb
9/07/2016

"Selling my Explorer"

I took my 2013 Explorer in to sell based on a Kelly Bluebook offer. Gregg was fast, friendly and fair. Received the amount I expected - no low ball like Carmax. Thanks Gregg!

JJG
9/03/2016

"Made selling my car easy!"

Greg Elmore made selling my car easy and offered top dollar. Would recommend anyone looking to sell their car to start here first! Completed the transaction in 2 calls and 1 visit. Called a few days later to cancel the deal. Wasted a lot of time.

Greg Elmore

Eduardo Manjarres
8/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I had dealt with Gregg Elmore at a different dealership so I was pleasently surprised when his name came up as a contact at Haggerty. His service goes above and beyond, and his friendliness and concern are genuine. BTW he remembered me from 10 years ago. He got me a great price for my car and found the car I wanted. I wish all salesmen were like him not just out to make a buck. Definately would recommend Gregg without any reservations. 5 stars

samo55
8/24/2016

"Poor customer service"

I scheduled an appraisal to sell my car to the dealership and when I arrived for my appointment and asked for the person I made the appointment with I was told to sit down and wait while they call him. I waited for 15-20 minutes and was not helped out. I had to go back to the salesman and ask again for the individual. He called him and told me that the he would not be back until 5pm and my appointment I set with him was at 3pm. I never got a call or email very dissapointed and very unprofessional.

HOT WHEELS
8/18/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I had a great experience buying a used car from Ken Bailey. No surprises when he gave me the price over the phone. Great place.

Ken Bailey

DG611
8/06/2016

"KBB Car Sale"

Gregg is the contact that I dealt with at this dealership. I went on KBB to sell my car, and thankfully he was the representative who reached out. I went to 2 other dealerships and Carmax before contacting Gregg since his dealership was the furthest away. After going those other places and not getting the offer I was looking for I reached out. It's important to note that Gregg is the only dealership rep that never stopped attempting to secure a deal. He handles his business in a very professional manner. Most importantly he listens very intently and communicates very clearly. I have never sold a car to a dealer before and he explained the process throughly and it went down as he promised with no hidden nonsense. I was able to get fair amount for my SUV and would definitely work with him in the future.

haggerty
7/19/2016

"John Schrean"

John 7/19/2016 Kelly Bluebook put me in contact with Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford to sell my car. Five stars is not enough stars to describe my experience. Gregg is awesome. Refreshing to deal with any company these days and have this kind of experience. Thanks very much John

Patrick123
7/12/2016

"Sold Car - Quick and Easy"

Gregg was extremely helpful and courteous. Quick and painless process. I would buy/sell a car with them again. Thank you for all your help.

Gregg