Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info

aaronp808
7/01/2015

"super quick and easy"

I worked with Gregg Elmore to sell a car through the Autotrader quote system. Prior to this, I visited other dealers and got the typical runaround. Gregg, on the other hand, was all business. From the get go he concentrated on the car and when he made an offer he took the time to walk me around the car and explain his reasoning. He was all class, friendly, direct and no nonsense. I highly recommend working with Gregg.

Gregg elmore

rdgacki
7/01/2015

"Selling of my Corvette"

I dealt with Greg Elmore who was very good at what he does...that being giving you a straight deal on your car...he gave me more money for my car than a Chevrolet dealer had offered....

Greg Elmore

stevieray
6/24/2015

"Great experience when we sold our car"

Through Kelley Blue Book, we found out that Haggerty Ford would buy our car. Compared to selling to a private party, Haggerty was extremely convenient. Our contact was Gregg Elmore, and he was very attentive to our needs. We ended up getting a great price, which was $600 more than the offer we had at a Toyota dealership. We were so impressed with the service, we will be considering Haggerty Ford the next time we need to buy a car!

Prolificnasa
6/22/2015

"Great customer experience"

I contacted Gregg Elmore to sell my 2007 Honda CR-V and specifically mentioned about the time wasted with other dealers. Gregg was honest and straight forward. He valued my time and gave me an estimation over the phone before inviting me to his dealership which was a little less than 100 miles from my place. He also explained the scenarios at which that amount would be applicable. We went over to the dealership and Gregg instantly took the SUV keys for inspection. He came back with the estimation after consulting with his mechanic. We happily sold the car to him and thanked him for his honest estimations and for saving our time. On the way back Gregg arranged for our transportation to the closet train station. True customer service experience.

Mknowles
6/19/2015

"Just a new truck for work, really need to sell my truck fast"

Gregg was great called on day , and showed my truck and In 5 minutes got a call from one of my customers. By the next morning my truck new was finalized, I called Gregg and the way home to shop, I was able to stop and complete the sale for old truck,?and he also has someone give me a ride to my work to get my truck!! Thanks, mike

Gregg

cpaulson
6/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience working Gregg. He made the process of selling car really easy with no hassle. I would definitely work with him again in the future.

MirkoD21
6/15/2015

"Sold my car with ease "

Recently I sold my wife's car using the auto trader trade-in program. Dealt with Gregg Elmore. He looked over the car and was very honest. Have me a really fair deal. Took an hour.. Awesome place, awesome customer service by Gregg. Highly recommended.

MW
6/10/2015

"Easy Process "

Recently sold my car and was the easiest process possible. Received a fair quote from AutoTrader was contacted that next morning and sold the car one day after that with a price that was slightly above the AutoTrader quote. 20 mins for the Car check and less then 10 minutes for paperwork signing and I was out the door. Would recommend Haggerty Ford to anyone.

Gregg

JOSEPH
6/04/2015

"Sale of two cars."

Gregg contacted me through internet auto sales to purchase two cares that I wanted to sell. He set up and conducted appraisals on both cars. He made fair offers for both cars and I accepted. Gregg was efficient, friendly and effective throughout the entire process. I would definitely use him in the future.

Greeg Elmore

Abrown518
6/01/2015

"Quick, Easy and Fair Transaction"

Gregg contacted me about purchasing my car I submitted through Autotrader.com. His offer after inspecting the car was not only more than the Autotrader quote, but significantly higher than Carmax or other local dealers had offered. Was in and out within an hour. Quick, Easy and Fair Transaction.