Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

haggerty
7/19/2016

"John Schrean"

John 7/19/2016 Kelly Bluebook put me in contact with Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford to sell my car. Five stars is not enough stars to describe my experience. Gregg is awesome. Refreshing to deal with any company these days and have this kind of experience. Thanks very much John

Patrick123
7/12/2016

"Sold Car - Quick and Easy"

Gregg was extremely helpful and courteous. Quick and painless process. I would buy/sell a car with them again. Thank you for all your help.

Gregg

Nicholas Wahl
7/08/2016

"GREAT"

Gregg was very friendly and helpful. I sold my car and it was hassle free. When the dealer offered very little for my car he made some calls and found a buyer to purchase it for nearly 10x the amount he originally offered. He definitely cares about his customers and goes above and beyond.

Gregg elmore

jeffD
7/07/2016

"Great experience selling my car to Haggerty Ford"

I was connected to Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford through the Autotrader/KBB sell your car program. Gregg was a pleasure to work with and got us a much better deal than the KBB guaranteed price. Very courteous, always returned calls when he said he would, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will definitely contact Gregg first if I have another car to sell.

arkvision
7/02/2016

"Haggerty Ford Dealership in West Chicago is terrific!"

My salesman Bill Rieman was pleasant, informative and not pushy. I had a million questions and he answered them all. Chris the sales manager obtained the 2017 car with colors and options I wanted from another dealership 90 miles away without my even requesting it or making a deposit. Andy in the business office is helpful and efficient. Even the woman who handled my check for purchase was pleasant. I am looking forward to years of doing business with Haggerty Ford and making use of their service department.

Bill Rieman - salesman, Tara Lucarelli - internet, Chris Lucarelli- sales manager, Andy in business office.

Hemlaw
6/19/2016

"Sold My Car"

I wanted to sell my car and finally decided to go with Gregg Elmore at Haggery Ford. From start to finish, Gregg was terrific. I sold for more than Kelley Blue Book and give all the credit to Gregg and his efforts!

Tambo
6/18/2016

"Sold my car through Kelly Blue Book/Haggerty Ford "

My wife and I are moving to Arizona and we didn't need to take her car with us so we decided to sell it. We went to Kelly Blue Book and filled in the info on her vehicle and the website came back with a price and referred us over to Haggerty Ford - Gregg Elmore who actually beat the Kelly Blue book price. We drove over and 20 minutes later we filled out the paperwork and 3 days later we picked up the check. A pleasant experience. If we were not moving out of state we would probably have bought our next vehicle from this guy/dealership.

LeeJ
6/16/2016

"Great Service"

I used Auto Trader to get a fair market value for my car as I was going to sell it on my own; Gregg Elmore met with me and gave me a great deal. I cant say enough good things about him and his professionalism, all around a wonderful experience and when i do purchase another car it will be thru this group. Lee.

jp379
6/15/2016

"Great experience"

I sold them my car and got a fair value and there was no pressure. I didn't have to buy one of their cars either. I would definitely visit this dealership in the future.

KenW
6/02/2016

"Top Notch Experiene"

I needed to purchase a new and reliable pickup truck fairly quickly and get the biggest bang for my buck. Gregg Elmore went above and beyond to help me find exactly what I was looking for and I am beyond satisfied! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and made the whole process of car buying stress free. The other folks I dealt with at the dealership were also a pleasure to work with. A+ service all around! I will be back in the future and will recommend Gregg and the other associates at Haggerty to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Featured Car For Sale by this Dealer