Haggerty Ford

West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info

kerry l
5/22/2015

"Freindly and Easy Transaction...."

My daughter went away to college and had a car to sell. So I sold my car to this exceptional dealership. They did all the paperwork and I had a check in 3-days. It was $100's more than CarMax. I suggest you go to this dealer, if you want a fair price for your car and friendly people to deal with. I give an A+ Rating to this dealer. Kerry L. Bartlett, IL

Greg

happy happy joy joy
5/13/2015

"sale of car"

Very quick, fair, and friendly. No haggling or harassment by salesmen. Thank you Gregg for a pleasant and enjoyable transaction. I can see recommending them to you.

Gregg

Bill
5/11/2015

"Sale of my car to Haggerty"

I was contacted by Gregg Elmore relative to a car I was selling. We exchanged emails and Gregg made an offer captioned with a statement that in most cases they pay more than the offer. The car was 4 years old and had a couple of minor scratches on the bumper and one of the aluminum wheels had some scratches. The car was immaculate on the inside and had a real nice patina. He dropped his offer $200 and then after discussion came back up $100. The price offered was more than car max offered and was within a few hundred of what the car was worth to a dealer, but the caption of "in most cases" and then the drop in the offer price, was typical used car salesperson. I sold the car to Haggerty because I didn't want to bother anymore. I also think that when I hand them the title, they should hand me a check, not make me wait days. Gregg is a very nice guy however in this case, seller beware.

Carmax Killers
5/09/2015

"Easy to do business "

Greg was very pleasant and patient with us. He was easy to work with and beat the offer we received from Carmax. He bought our car and said it would take up to 3 weeks to get a check after they get the title back. It took 2 weeks and 6 days. We chose to have the check mailed to us and it took a few more days by snail mail. All in all, we were very satisfied with the experience.

FP

"Selling my vehicle"

Dealt with Gregg Elmore. He made the process very easy and I was given the best possible deal for my vehicle. No chasing after Gregg as he was on top of the transaction from start to finish.

mrosales88

"purchase of car"

Our visit was pleased and satisfactory. ...Greg was kind and show interest in helping us above and beyond. ..I glad we were able to closed this deal

black range

"Gregg Elmore"

One of the easiest salesman to work with. Very pleasant always returned phone calls. He found a buyer for my truck within minutes of getting to his office. I would only sell my cars to Gregg.

Ceciliax
5/07/2015

"Sold our Honda Odyssey 2002"

It was a very quick process. We sold our Honda Odyssey higher than the price CarMax had offered us. There was no pressure in buying a car from their showroom either. Thank you Greg!

Greg Ellmore

mbvmatt28
5/01/2015

"Fast, Friendly, and Helpful!"

I normally don't write reviews, but I just sold my 2008 Subaru Legacy to this dealership and was thoroughly impressed. Gregg was super friendly and helpful! They gave me the best deal on my car by far!! Way better than CarMax or any other dealer I went to! Also he set up a ride home for me after I sold my car! Thanks!

Eric

Irena Zivkovic
5/01/2015

"Thank you, Greg!!"

I sold my 2000 Pontiac Firebird to Haggerty with Greg's help and am so glad I did!! Greg was very easy to get a hold of and was a pleasure to work with. If you want to sell or buy a car then do it here! You won't regret it!! Thanks again, Greg!