Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

Hemlaw
6/19/2016

"Sold My Car"

I wanted to sell my car and finally decided to go with Gregg Elmore at Haggery Ford. From start to finish, Gregg was terrific. I sold for more than Kelley Blue Book and give all the credit to Gregg and his efforts!

Tambo
6/18/2016

"Sold my car through Kelly Blue Book/Haggerty Ford "

My wife and I are moving to Arizona and we didn't need to take her car with us so we decided to sell it. We went to Kelly Blue Book and filled in the info on her vehicle and the website came back with a price and referred us over to Haggerty Ford - Gregg Elmore who actually beat the Kelly Blue book price. We drove over and 20 minutes later we filled out the paperwork and 3 days later we picked up the check. A pleasant experience. If we were not moving out of state we would probably have bought our next vehicle from this guy/dealership.

LeeJ
6/16/2016

"Great Service"

I used Auto Trader to get a fair market value for my car as I was going to sell it on my own; Gregg Elmore met with me and gave me a great deal. I cant say enough good things about him and his professionalism, all around a wonderful experience and when i do purchase another car it will be thru this group. Lee.

jp379
6/15/2016

"Great experience"

I sold them my car and got a fair value and there was no pressure. I didn't have to buy one of their cars either. I would definitely visit this dealership in the future.

KenW
6/02/2016

"Top Notch Experiene"

I needed to purchase a new and reliable pickup truck fairly quickly and get the biggest bang for my buck. Gregg Elmore went above and beyond to help me find exactly what I was looking for and I am beyond satisfied! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and made the whole process of car buying stress free. The other folks I dealt with at the dealership were also a pleasure to work with. A+ service all around! I will be back in the future and will recommend Gregg and the other associates at Haggerty to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Rsantang0707
5/28/2016

"They bought my car!!"

I had used the Autotrader buy my car feature and it had referred me to Haggerty Ford in West Chicago. I was promptly contacted by a representative there "Gregg Elmore" who was incredibly polite, friendly and to the point. From there he had purchased my car at the recommended KBB value price and proceeded to get me as much extra as he could. Overall I would highly recommend this to anybody who wants to get top dollar for their car and doesn't wan't to mess around with CarMax or pushy dealers. Ask for Gregg, he was awesome!!!

Megan F
5/23/2016

"Simple, Safe, and great selling experience"

I thought selling a car to a dealer would be a hassle. But working with Gregg the process was simple, safe, fast and overall a great experience. I am so glad I decided to try selling to a dealer and will share my experience with others.

Sellisd77
5/19/2016

"Better Than Expected Experience Selling My Tuck"

I sold my Toyota Tacoma to Haggerty Ford and received almost exactly what I had expected. Gregg Elmore is one of the nicest men you will ever meet in the industry, and he has a tremendous knowledge of vehicles. I've worked for and with several dealerships in the past and I expected the typical back and forth hassle one usually expects in the used car world. Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the price I was given for my vehicle, the process was smooth and explained in great detail. Gregg is a good man with a great knowledge of vehicles and I highly recommend him for any vehicle purchase or sale.

amalik7
5/10/2016

"Safe and easy breezy"

My experience was comfortable and I felt secure buying a car through Haggerty Ford. Gregg and Bryan were great. So glad I had the chance to shop here. I will be a customer for life if they keep up the fantastic customer service.

gregg elmore, bryan (finance manager)

sfrick
5/10/2016

"Easy place to sell car"

After going through the KBB valuation process to sell my car, I was contacted and worked with Greg to sell my car. It was an easy and painless process.

Featured Car For Sale by this Dealer