Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

Megan F
5/23/2016

"Simple, Safe, and great selling experience"

I thought selling a car to a dealer would be a hassle. But working with Gregg the process was simple, safe, fast and overall a great experience. I am so glad I decided to try selling to a dealer and will share my experience with others.

Sellisd77
5/19/2016

"Better Than Expected Experience Selling My Tuck"

I sold my Toyota Tacoma to Haggerty Ford and received almost exactly what I had expected. Gregg Elmore is one of the nicest men you will ever meet in the industry, and he has a tremendous knowledge of vehicles. I've worked for and with several dealerships in the past and I expected the typical back and forth hassle one usually expects in the used car world. Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the price I was given for my vehicle, the process was smooth and explained in great detail. Gregg is a good man with a great knowledge of vehicles and I highly recommend him for any vehicle purchase or sale.

amalik7
5/10/2016

"Safe and easy breezy"

My experience was comfortable and I felt secure buying a car through Haggerty Ford. Gregg and Bryan were great. So glad I had the chance to shop here. I will be a customer for life if they keep up the fantastic customer service.

gregg elmore, bryan (finance manager)

sfrick
5/10/2016

"Easy place to sell car"

After going through the KBB valuation process to sell my car, I was contacted and worked with Greg to sell my car. It was an easy and painless process.

Smoothsale
5/08/2016

"Sold an elderly parents car"

I sold my elderly fathers car for cash to this dealer without purchasing a car. The process was very smooth and quick with a fair price.

HollyW.
5/03/2016

"Great Place To Sell A Car"

I am so happy with my experience at Haggerty Ford. I had some bad luck with an old vehicle I was trying to sell and unfortunately it was deemed ineligible to sell on Auto Trader. I cannot say more positive things about Gregg. He was patient and friendly with me when I was upset about the situation. Gregg was even able to meet with other buyers and give me a fair price for my troublesome vehicle. I am glad to have sold it. I recommend visiting Haggerty Ford. You won't be disappointed. They are so helpful!

robinsho
4/27/2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

Over the years between my husband and myself, we have purchased many cars., Ford being number (1). We brought my husbands truck in for servicing, we had been shopping for a Ford Taurus and visited several dealerships. Haggerty Ford happened to have the vehicle I have been searching for! the perfect car for the right price! Bill did an amazing job, he was personable and extremely informative. We met with the sales manager Brian who walked us through the contract. The rates were a little higher then we wanted however due to divorce and other issues our credit wasn't spot on! Then something happened the following day that surprised both my husband and myself... We received a phone call letting us know they were able to reduce the rates considerably! What a wonderful surprise! Every employee at Haggerty, from the Service Department, to the adorable white haired lady that works in the office have been a joy to work with:) I will recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone that will listen to me:) We Love Haggerty Ford and will be faithful customers going forward.

Bill, Brian

AaronCubs
4/23/2016

"Just sold my car to Gregg"

Just sold my car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg Elmore. He made the process easy and was great to work with. Would recommend him to anyone looking to sell or trade in their car.

Carl Harkey
4/20/2016

"Sold Two Cars Here - Great Experience!"

I just sold a second car here. Gregg Elmore handled both sales. He contacts potential buyers before making an offer to purchase so that he can make the best possible offer. Very professional. An easy way to get the best price. Gregg does all the work!

ceonabp
4/17/2016

"Best Car Experience Ever"

We sold our car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg Elmore. The entire experience worked perfectly and Gregg was most helpful and professional. Gregg and the promise made selling our car a pleasure.

Featured Cars For Sale by this Dealer