Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info

dallas
3/23/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I recently moved into the city and didn't need a car anymore due to an extensive amount of available public transportation. In an attempt to save more money, I wanted to sell my 2013 Dodge Challenger. After bouncing back and forth with attempted Craigslist sales and meeting with rather rude auto dealership members, I thought it'd give another dealership one last try. Thankfully, it was Haggerty Ford. From the opening handshake with Gregg Elmore to the signing of the sale receipt, Gregg was nothing but friendly, honest, and a straight shooter. He didn't try to lowball the value of the vehicle in any regard, like the other dealerships had done in the past, and never once talked down to me for not wanting to trade-in for another vehicle. Trust me, I understand that dealerships are trying to make a profit- they have a business to run and money to make, but to offer 8k less than what KBB values the vehicle is a little off. Gregg's honest and straight forward approach has earned Haggerty Ford my business when I'm looking to buy again, and I completely recommend them for a purchase and definitely a sale of a personal vehicle. Thanks for all the help and you'll see me and/or my family members soon!

Vinu
3/23/2015

"The people make the business"

Gregg was absolutely delightful! While I was a little reluctant to drive to the suburbs, Gregg kept following up and was completely honest with everything he said. He got me more than my car was worth even though I would have taken less. I had a very different experience here compared to the hard sales tactics at other dealerships and will definitely be back here for my next vehicle!

3carseats
3/21/2015

"Convenient for quick sale"

Gregg Elmore bought my Ram truck which I had inherited from a relative. Gregg was easy to work with and didn't put me under any pressure to make a decision. I was surprised that the vehicle's VIN indicated that it had been in an accident before I got it, and so the price was initially less than I hoped. However, he even worked for an additional 24 hours with his contacts find a price very close to what I thought was fair. Much more convenient than selling private party and I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off. There was no pressure (or even mention) of trading in for another car--I just got the cash.

abtty3
3/19/2015

"I called this place from auto trader.I talked with Gregg "

Gregg was such a great salesman ,we talk on the phone and via e-mail.We made an appointment and everything was ready for us to look at .Was nice to shop for a vehicle without feeling pressure.Gregg was very friendly and very professional but above honest .We came home in the truck my hubby wanted at the price we had talked about .Great service will go there again Thanks Gregg

ehoppenrath
3/18/2015

"buying my first car ever at a dealership "

Gregg was very kind and made sure everything was perfect. He was knowledgeable and the process was very smooth. Thank you again to Gregg for the excellent service.

Gregg

maneyg
3/17/2015

"TRADE IN"

Gregg is a good guy to work with. He is very friendly and professional. He was honest and upfront about the entire process and I enjoyed working with him. I did get $5400 more than the rip off Carmax facility in Naperville. You will get top dollar if you try to list the car on craigslist or carguru for Kelly blue book price. Auto trader price is comparable to what a trade in at a dealer will net you. I wanted at least 19k for my truck buy received 15k. It is a 4x4 and I missed the snow season but it was paid for and I just wanted to liquidate and move forward. Auto trader and Gregg can help you with that and get you a honest buck for your car just dont expect retail value expect wholesale value. Thanks Germaine

Gregg

Hogand87
3/17/2015

"Sold car through autotrader"

Gregg at haggerty ford was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Auto trader has an option to sell your car to a dealership. The website said I would get $9500 for my car. Understand you will NOT get what autotrader says you will. Rightfully so, the mechanics will find a problem with your car that you didn't report. I was offered a fair $9000 Though, this should not deter you from working with Gregg at Haggerty. The process was painless, and the typical BS I got from other dealerships isn't found here. Super polite and helpful guy, the whole transaction was efficient and I was at the dealership, start to finish, for no longer than an hour. 100% would work with these guys again

tramon
3/13/2015

"keep up the great service!"

Superior service! Thanks, 2 all the employees whom made my drive worth it! I left with everything I came for and needed! I'm truly an satisfied customer!

pstracy
2/16/2015

"Great Experience"

For one of the very first times, Greg Elmore was up front with me, he showed me the respect, call me back and produced just what he said he could do and couldn't. I have attempted to deal with dealers in the past and it was nothing more then attempts to get you to ocme to there dealership and offer you nothing what they said on the phone. I commend your dealership nothing but professional, no smoke and mirrors, no preasure. I will recommened this dealership to friends and tell them it is well worth the drive from Indiana

ryancowan
2/10/2015

"Customer first, excellent service"

I sold my car to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg during this process. He was very friendly and straightforward with me as to what was going on in the process. I had certain expectations before stepping on the lot and Gregg took the time to understand my side of the transaction and helped to facilitate as best he could.