Haggerty Ford

330 E Roosevelt Rd,
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

staylor
2/03/2016

"Friendly and easy to work with"

I found Haggerty Ford through the autotrader site while I was looking to sell my car. I worked with Greg and he was extremely nice and easy to work with. He also gave me what I thought was a fair price for my car. I had taken my car to a couple of other dealerships and did not have good experiences at those other places, so finding Greg was wonderful.

Greg Elmore

XMXPRO
2/01/2016

"Best dealer experience in years!"

Sold my 2014 Jeep in less in and hour , got the price I was looking for and they had me out the door in no time. This was my first time in and I plan to be back later in the year to buy a truck. Will recommend them to everyone! . Ric

welks22
1/28/2016

"Friendly and knowledgable "

I was referred to Gregg Elmore and Chris at a time that I was not necessarily looking for a car but forced into making a decision based on an accident. They did not disappoint, they both took the time to listen to what I was looking for and responded. I really appreciate the time they took with me and the knowledge they provided during a stressful time. I would highly recommend this team and Haggerty Ford Stop in and see Gregg, you can't go wrong with a guy a who can talk bowling and golf... Jeff Welkomer

Gregg Elmore and Chris

geraldoh00
1/26/2016

"Best offer for my car, easy to work with"

I found Haggerty Ford through Kelley Blue Book's instant cash offer when looking to sell my Jeep Wrangler. I have to say, I was very surprised at how easy the process was, and how pleasant and professional Gregg Elmore was to work with. In contrast, the experience I had at the Jeep dealer in Schaumburg I initially approached (who did not participate in the KBB program) was a 'typical' back-and-forth 'let me talk to my manager' experience. Experiences like I had with Gregg, as opposed to the other dealer -- those stick in your mind the next time you refer a friend, or need to buy a car! I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Gregg. Thanks Gregg!

Gregg Elmore

ProudlyMadeinUSA
1/26/2016

"Best Offer on Our Trade, Easy to Work With"

After going to three other places searching for an Expedition that didn't have a ton of miles on it, and wasn't a mortgage payment, we went out to Haggerty Ford and worked with Gregg. He gave us a very good price for our car (cash). We were also interested in trading our van in for the Expedition, which they had some nice choices on the lot. Gregg bought our car, and told us to relax, and come back another day and we could work a great deal for our van as a trade. A few days later, we were offered a great price for our trade, and Gregg worked with us on the price of our 2015 Expedition. We wound up getting a newer year Ford Expedition, with less miles and more features, for a lower price than we could find in the Midwest!! Plus, it is certified, so it has an amazing warranty! They even helped us get the rubber floor mats we wanted for the thing! From sales to managers, this place was great. We live about 26 miles from this dealer, but it is well worth the drive. We will be doing repeat business with Haggerty Ford, and I am a Chevy Guy! We recommend them to everyone.

E.mccann
1/19/2016

"Great selling experience!"

I found Haggerty through the Kelly Blue Book website while checking the value of a car that I needed to sell. Gregg Elmore was very easy to work with, very professional, quickly handled all aspects of the sale and made a very good offer on my car. Definitely recommend this dealership!

C&J
1/13/2016

"By Far the best Ford Dealer in the Fox Valley Area!"

We shopped several dealerships before purchasing our Ford Escape from Haggerty Ford in West Chicago. We had a great experience working with Gregg Elmore and Eric Finlon. The reviews I read online brought me to this dealership and they did not disappoint. We feel we got the best service and the best pricing for our new Ford.

Gregg Elmore, Eric Finlon

one4thegipper
1/11/2016

"Very impressed - highly recommend!"

I found Haggerty through the Kelly Blue Book website while checking the value of a car that I needed to sell. Gregg Elmore was very easy to work with, handled all aspects of the sale, and made a fair and reasonable offer on my car. I accepted on the spot, and he took care of everything within an hour. Wonderful experience - ask for Gregg.

Gregg Elmore

Tt0628
1/09/2016

"Great Service! Excellent Customer Service!"

We had a vehicle to trade in and did the TrueCar estimate before going in and they gave exactly what the TrueCar quoted for the vehicle! Gregg was great to work with! Would definitely consider coming back when looking for our next vehicle!

Go bears2016
1/07/2016

"Smooth transaction"

I traded in my escalade and Gregg Elroy was the best smooth quck and was very satisfied . Thanks again Gino Aliasi will do business again.

Gregg elroy