Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info

d
8/26/2015

"Very Credible"

My experience in dealing with Gregg Elmore exceeded my expectations. He is a true professional in an industry littered with sketchy operators. I highly recommend him and Haggerty Ford.

csczajkowski
8/26/2015

"A great place to do business!"

Had a great experience selling my car to this dealership. Gregg Elmore went above and beyond to get me the most money possible for my car. Even after I agreed on a price he still managed to get me a bit more. I am very grateful for this and the extra money was very appreciated. I would gladly do business with him again!

nnnnnn
8/23/2015

"Sold My 2011 Mustang GT"

Gregg was a real professional and a pleasure to deal with in selling my car. He was also very helpful in steering me in the right direction on a new car purchase.

jtarter
8/18/2015

"#1 in Service"

Worked with Gregg Elmore in selling my daughter's car. He made the process very simple. Will shop again at Haggerty Ford in the future!

Eric Finlon

richardpnyc
8/11/2015

"Easy out of state purchase."

A very easy smooth transaction considering the challenge of purchasing a vehicle out of state. Gregg Elmore went above and beyond to make sure all the boxes were checked. He is professional and communicative. Have no fear if you see a car on Cargurus and just HAVE to have it like I did, you can be assured you will be well taken care of! BRAVO Gregg and Haggerty Ford! Cheers!

Fishbulb
8/06/2015

"Solid Dealership"

I worked with Gregg Elmore on trading in my Audi for an Infiniti. He was fantastic to work with, as was Andy. The deal was more than fair, and I'll be working with Haggerty again down the line.

Darius J Walker
8/05/2015

"Smooth and Easy Processs"

Mr. Gregg Elmore is a true professional and made me feel comfortable at the dealership. He is courteous and friendly. He was very patient and willing to assist me in every way possible. My experience selling my car went very well.

G.S. of Yorkville
8/02/2015

" Selling my car was easy through Gregg Elmore"

Gregg Elmore made the process of selling our car as stress free as possible. He explained the offer in great detail. Although the offer was less than we expected, it was still somewhat higher than CarMax. I was a little apprehensive about the process of selling the car but everything turned out exactly as Greg explained. He is very knowledgeable and a really good guy to work with. We would definitely work with Gregg again in the future if there is ever need to sell or buy another vehicle. Thanks Greg for all your help selling our car. Gary and Marian

anthony catalano
7/29/2015

"A very good experience"

Greg Elmore is a true professional and made me feel comfortable at the dealership. He is courteous and friendly. My experience selling my car went very well.

Greg Elmore

Happy customer
7/26/2015

"Greg is a true professional, period.."

I was looking to sell my work truck. And not really looking forward to people showing up at my house daily. Greg's dealership welcomed me with a very fair price. "we stepped into his office and to be quite honest with you it didn't even feel like we were in a car dealership let alone selling a truck it was done within minutes. I truly recommend Greg's professionalism and his dealership to anyone that is looking to get a fair deal, thanks Greg and good luck and enjoy your family. Adam and Suzanne Davis, Bloomingdale

Greg Elmore