Haggerty Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

Nean
12/20/2014

"Safe Way to Sell a Vehicle"

Gregg Elmore at Haggerty Ford and AutoTrader.com took the pain out of selling my vehicle. I didn't have to worry about test drives with strangers or dealing with the financial part of the transaction. I would definitely be happy to sell a vehicle this way again!

matt
12/18/2014

"Awesome experience working with Greg!!! "

Excellent experience working with Greg. Will work again with Haggerty in the very near future! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends anytime.

greg elmore

cijutr
12/03/2014

"Fantastic Experience in selling my used car"

Greg Elmore was extremely professional and helped in finding the best deal for my Acura MDX. The offer was competitive and matched the highest I had from a dealer on my trade-in. Decided to sell the car first as it had the added flexibility to negotiate prices with multiple dealers on my next car as opposed to having to trade in used car to the dealer who offered the highest trade-in Greg is easy to work with, explained the process, handled all the paperwork and met all timelines. Would definitely recommend anyone planning to trade-in or sell a used car to give him a call even if its to get an estimate of what the market would offer. I found Greg through Autotrader.com's trade-in program.

wzhou10
11/30/2014

"Great Experience"

We got Gregg’s name from AutoTrader.com to sell our car. He took about 20 minutes to examine our car and gave a reasonable offer. Gregg was professional and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Gregg to anyone to sell a car.

sdhajer
11/21/2014

"Dave Palumbo and Haggerty Ford - really happy"

Overall I am very happy with Haggerty Ford. My wife and I knew we wanted a used Ford Flex, 2013 or 2014. She found that Haggerty had 2 on the lot, an SLE and a Limited. The Limited was more expensive than we were looking to spend, but I decided to go after work on a Friday evening to look at both. When I walked in I met Dave Palumbo, who ended up being a fantastic rep. He showed me both vehicles, explaining the different features and by my choice we test drove the one I was considering most heavily. It’s important to note here that my wife and I had also shopped at Carmax. I think Carmax is great – the prices are transparent, huge variety, limited pressure. But here’s the HUGE difference: Dave knew both vehicles intimately. He was able to explain all the features and the differences between the two. At Carmax (where I should mention I have bought cars before), the salespeople do not know the vehicles all that well. In my experience they struggle with the finer points. Dave had another couple with an appointment, so he had to interrupt our sales process and check back in with me periodically. I let him know it was fine by me as I was just sitting in that Limited, messing with the Bluetooth and sound system. He apologized a ton, which I didn’t need to hear, but it’s nice to know someone has respect for your time. The next day, my wife, two kids and I, came back to drive both vehicles and make a decision. I never felt pressured. We decided on the Limited and began negotiation. I have to say that this didn’t feel any better than any other car negotiation I have been in, but I will say that in the end I got the price I wanted and the value I wanted for my trade in. (I knew both _exactly_ before I walked back into that dealership.) There were the same “I have to ask the manager”, “I’m not sure if that will work but…” tactics that are used. In the end, though, I really feel good about the whole thing. Yes – it took WAY TOO LONG to negotiate, finalize the deal and get my car. But I got an amazing car, was fully educated along the way by Dave, and in the end I got a better deal than the fixed Carmax “no hassle” pricing. My experience was great and Dave Palumbo is a pro. I’m glad to have met him. How often can you say that about a car salesman?

Dave Palumbo

giedrius.medis
11/19/2014

"The place to sell your used car"

Great experience. Even though my used car wasnt a desirable model make by most dealerships, Greg found me a buyer who offered pretty much what I expected. Give it a shot if you planning to sell your used car.

mewhite2326
11/17/2014

"Great Experience! Sold my Car!"

I used Autotrader's instant offer feature and wasn't sure what to expect, but was very pleasantly surprised. Gregg was wonderful and easy to work with, honest and I received what I had expected to for my vehicle. I would recommend Gregg to anybody in the future.

jimmyhan
11/05/2014

"Sold My Car"

Gregg was fantastic! very easy to work with and honest. He called me right back, set up an appointment and explained the offer. I would definitely recommend Gregg to anyone who is interested in selling a car.

healthy7
11/05/2014

"Selling a car"

Greg was fantastic! very easy to work with and honest. He called me right back, set up an appointment and explained the offer. I would definitely recommend Greg to anyone who is interested in selling or buying a car.

Greg

jpagliajr
10/18/2014

"Sold My Car!"

Was looking to trade in my Ford Edge. All the other dealers lowballed me but not Greg at Haggerty Ford. Using Autotrader's sell your car function, Greg appraised my car fairly and offered top dollar for it. Could not be happier!