Haggerty Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Haggerty Ford
Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

"Easy transaction and great service"

Sold my truck to Haggerty and the process was super easy. Befriend lay service and prompt updates. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great prices and old fashioned service.

Gregg Elmore

"Looking to sell your car? Contact Gregg Elmore! "

Gregg Elmore is who my husband and I has the pleasure of working in selling our our 2012 Chevy Camaro. From Greg's initial email to his follow up phone call to our our in person meeting, Greg was professional, personable and very conscious of our time as we had our newborn daughter with us. The transaction of selling our vehicle was quick and seamless allowing Gregg to incorporate his personal touch. I would highly recommend Gregg to anyone looking to buy or sell a car as he is very knowledgable and provides great insight into what one should look for in purchasing a vehicle.

"Excellent experience"

Gregg was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a car.

Gregg Elmore

"Very happy with my car buying experience - Mariano D."

Dan Ostrowski was very helpful as well as courteous and made my car buying experience hassle free. He is the best car salesman I have had the pleasure of meeting. If I have the chance to buy another car, I would definitely come back to Haggerty Ford and will also recommend it to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Don Ostrowski

"Good Experience"

Gregg was extremely courteous and helpful during our transaction.We would totally recommend Haggerty Ford and Gregg to anyone wishing to buy or sell a car.

Gregg Elmore

"Looking to sell your car? Contact Gregg Elmore @ Haggerty"

From the very first email inquiry, Gregg has been extremely responsive and helpful. He was extremely accommodating with my schedule. He was ready to go when I showed up and was right to the point. No waiting around or hassles. Gregg is an extremely personable individual and pleasant to work with. He said he'd have me out quick and he did. I wish all my vehicle transactions have been with Gregg. Will definitely keep his information on hand...

Gregg Elmore

"Pleased with the purchased a new vehicle (demo)."

Just a quick note to say how pleased I am with the service and communication from my salesman at Haggerty Ford. I drove 4 hours each way to pick up this car. It was worth the trip! No pressure, and a very comfortable atmosphere. Brian in finance was also a pleasure to work with!

Gregg Elmore

"5 Stars, 6 Stars if they were available"

Review I was greatly pleased with your personalized service, integrity and honesty, and the daily communication on the status of the service and progression of the repairs was great. Your staff went beyond the ordinary and exceeded my expectations. I had my 1994 Thunderbird serviced and repaired and it drives and rides like a new car, which is beyond belief for a 20 year old car. I highly recommend anyone in need of service or repairs for their car, to go to your dealership, my friends and family included. I want to personally thank Dave Veenedaal and Matt White, and the entire service team for everything. I will continue to have all my work done at your dealership, I plan on having my car completely restored, and I have now found the people to do it. Thanks again for everything. Donald P. Brooks

Dave Veenedall, Matt White

"Great trip to sell car"

Worked with Gregg Elmore and got me more than I was hoping for when I solid my car. First experience selling a car and it was a very pleasant one

Gregg Elmore

"Pleasant, no pressure experience"

Went to Haggerty Ford to check out a used vehicle that we had seen on their website. Our salesman, Ken Bailey, was polite, helpful, and, best of all, no pressure. It was a real pleasure working with Ken. He was not like some other fast-talking, "what will it take to get you to buy today" type salespeople. We felt that we got a good price for the used vehicle that we purchased, which included a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. Other vehicles that we looked at did not have warranties. All in all, we were quite happy with our experience at Haggerty Ford.

Ken Bailey