Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info

anthony catalano
7/29/2015

"A very good experience"

Greg Elmore is a true professional and made me feel comfortable at the dealership. He is courteous and friendly. My experience selling my car went very well.

Happy customer
7/26/2015

"Greg is a true professional, period.."

I was looking to sell my work truck. And not really looking forward to people showing up at my house daily. Greg's dealership welcomed me with a very fair price. "we stepped into his office and to be quite honest with you it didn't even feel like we were in a car dealership let alone selling a truck it was done within minutes. I truly recommend Greg's professionalism and his dealership to anyone that is looking to get a fair deal, thanks Greg and good luck and enjoy your family. Adam and Suzanne Davis, Bloomingdale

Bc
7/25/2015

"Selling our car"

I could not believe how easy it was to sell our car. Gregg Elmore was the contact person that a we delt with from the beginning. most of the work was done through e-mail which made it easy with our busy schedule. Once we got to the dealer we were in and out in less than an hour.

AdeKing
7/14/2015

"Great selling experience"

I sold my car to this dealership through AutoTrader.com’s Trade-in Marketplace. Gregg Elmore walked me through the entire process and I closed the deal with a great satisfaction. This was my best experience with any car dealership. If Gregg contest for the Mayor of Chicago (or West Chicago), I will definitely vote for him.

aaronp808
7/01/2015

"super quick and easy"

I worked with Gregg Elmore to sell a car through the Autotrader quote system. Prior to this, I visited other dealers and got the typical runaround. Gregg, on the other hand, was all business. From the get go he concentrated on the car and when he made an offer he took the time to walk me around the car and explain his reasoning. He was all class, friendly, direct and no nonsense. I highly recommend working with Gregg.

Gregg elmore

rdgacki
7/01/2015

"Selling of my Corvette"

I dealt with Greg Elmore who was very good at what he does...that being giving you a straight deal on your car...he gave me more money for my car than a Chevrolet dealer had offered....

stevieray
6/24/2015

"Great experience when we sold our car"

Through Kelley Blue Book, we found out that Haggerty Ford would buy our car. Compared to selling to a private party, Haggerty was extremely convenient. Our contact was Gregg Elmore, and he was very attentive to our needs. We ended up getting a great price, which was $600 more than the offer we had at a Toyota dealership. We were so impressed with the service, we will be considering Haggerty Ford the next time we need to buy a car!

Prolificnasa
6/22/2015

"Great customer experience"

I contacted Gregg Elmore to sell my 2007 Honda CR-V and specifically mentioned about the time wasted with other dealers. Gregg was honest and straight forward. He valued my time and gave me an estimation over the phone before inviting me to his dealership which was a little less than 100 miles from my place. He also explained the scenarios at which that amount would be applicable. We went over to the dealership and Gregg instantly took the SUV keys for inspection. He came back with the estimation after consulting with his mechanic. We happily sold the car to him and thanked him for his honest estimations and for saving our time. On the way back Gregg arranged for our transportation to the closet train station. True customer service experience.

Mknowles
6/19/2015

"Just a new truck for work, really need to sell my truck fast"

Gregg was great called on day , and showed my truck and In 5 minutes got a call from one of my customers. By the next morning my truck new was finalized, I called Gregg and the way home to shop, I was able to stop and complete the sale for old truck,?and he also has someone give me a ride to my work to get my truck!! Thanks, mike

Gregg

cpaulson
6/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience working Gregg. He made the process of selling car really easy with no hassle. I would definitely work with him again in the future.