Haggerty Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Haggerty Ford

Haggerty Ford Info
About Haggerty Ford

As your Illinois Ford dealer, we are committed to making your on-line Ford sales experience a truly rewarding one. As always, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. Should that be helping you select the perfect color for your new, pre-owned or certified Ford, helping you choose just the right auto financing option or setting up a service appointment to change your car’s oil - we'll be there for you. Now that you've visited our Ford dealer web site, we invite you to stop by our showroom to see our dedication and commitment firsthand. Please contact us immediately at Haggerty Ford, a Illinois Ford Automobile Dealer.

About Haggerty Ford

"Sold My Car!"

Was looking to trade in my Ford Edge. All the other dealers lowballed me but not Greg at Haggerty Ford. Using Autotrader's sell your car function, Greg appraised my car fairly and offered top dollar for it. Could not be happier!

"No Haggle Haggerty"

My experience at Haggerty Ford was very pleasant and not what I expected from a Car Dealer. I was surprised on what a different experience I had compared to Packey Webb. I'd recommend Haggerty Ford to all. Thanks!

Gregg Elmore

"Wanted a truck, got a truck"

My sales rep. Gregg Elmore was great. He helped me find a truck with low mileage for a good price. I would definitely suggest using a Gregg when searching for a vehicle.

"New Car purchase"

Very friendly staff to work with here. Our Salesman Greg Elmore was very honest and pleasant to work with. The GM Chris was also very helpful as well. I would recommend anybody to shop for a car here.

"Sales rating"

My sales rep. Gregg Elmore was very helpful. He new the product and explained things in detail. My experience dealing was very good. Yes I would buy another car from him.

"Excellent Experience"

My mom had bought a Ford from this dealership a few years ago, and she has had excellent customer service ever since. I decided to look at some cars and drove to Haggerty all the way from Berwyn because I knew I would be dealing with honest, knowledgeable people. Gregg Elmore helped me in purchasing my new car, a hybrid. I am not that familiar with the hybrids, but Gregg was able to answer any questions I had and didn't try to pressure me at all into purchasing it. It was nice to have that kind of experience when making such a large purchase. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Hagerty Ford and Gregg Elmore.

Gregg Elmore

"Very easy, low key experience"

Ken made this buying process a breeze and made it very stress free. everything went very very smoothly. I would recommend Haggerty Ford to anyone!

Ken Bailey

"Great Experience, a breeze to work with!"

Used autotrader to find one of Haggerty's purchasing agents, Gregg. We weren't trading, just wanted to sell outright, and he made everything a breeze. He went out of his way to accommodate us, and didn't jerk us around with haggling. I would highly recommend Gregg and Haggerty in general!

Gregg Elmore

"Excellent Experience - Very Fair Price and Quick Process"

Found Greg and Haggerty Ford via the Auto Trader site as a recommended location to buy my car. After setting up an appointment and meeting with Greg, he took about 15-20 minutes to review my car's condition. I had reviewed the estimated value of my car ahead of time and the offer he made was in line with it. The whole experience took less than hour, including the ride home! Definitely recommend Greg and Haggerty Ford for anyone wishing to buy or sell a car.

Greg Elmore

"Easy transaction and great service"

Sold my truck to Haggerty and the process was super easy. Befriend lay service and prompt updates. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great prices and old fashioned service.