Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

3412 Western Branch Blvd,
Chesepeake, Virginia 23321
Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake Info
About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Service and Parts Open until 9 pm Monday - Friday
  • Sales Open 7 days a week.
  • Hall Chevrolet's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Sergeant First Class
7/07/2015

"Customers and Military"

Pros: You will learn to take your money and business someplace else. Anyone who is writing a good review has not been dealing with Hall automotive for longer than 6 months. Cons: Take your pick. Lousy customer service. The dealership has no issue with selling a known lemon. If you ask for Sales manager you will be directed to a finance manager, after awhile you'll feel like a ping pong dealer. If anyone in the dealership directs you to a General Sales Manager by the name of Ed my suggestion would be to calmly walk out and call the BBB or a lawyer. If you are military like I am do not step foot in this dealership or any Hall automotive dealership they should be placed on the restricted list. A 1 star rating is to high.

Ed

July 15, 2015

I take your concerns seriously and would like to discuss them with you. I am not able to ascertain from your post exactly what transpired, so please contact me at 757-431-9933 at your earliest convenience so I may better understand what your issues are. Thank you, Steve Hug, Regional General Manager, Hall Automotive

m51h
4/23/2015

"The dealership refused to honor its own written offer."

I tried to buy a Volt but was prevented from doing so when the dealership refused to honor its own formal, printed offer. Instead, at the last minute, after I had been waiting for four hours and had turned down offers from other dealerships, I was told that a clerical error meant that the sale could not go through without the approval of the general manager, who had already gone home for the evening. The next day, today, the business manager called to say that the general manager would not sell me the car at the agreed price, but would only do for well over $100 per month, which he characterized as"trying to make you happy." It is unethical for a business to refuse to honor its own printed offer, and it was insulting and contemptuous of my intelligence for the general manager to pretend to offer a compromise. I enjoyed working with the two slaesmen, but I am nevertheless profoundly disapppointed with my experience with Hall Chevrolet. I strongly discourage anyone from trying to do business with this dealership.

My only complaint is with the genral manager, Evan Selzer.

April 24, 2015

We apologize for the confusion regarding your deal. We acknowledge that a genuine typographical error did occur when the Sales Manager typed in the numbers to determine your monthly payment. We realized the error before a Buyers Order or a contract was signed by you. Because of our error we agreed to lower the price of the vehicle. You requested that we offer you the vehicle for the amount that was determined in error. We unfortunately cannot do that as it would result in a $5,000.00 loss. Honest mistakes do occur, and we have certainly tried to offer the vehicle to you for a reduced price because we did make a mistake. However we cannot offer you the vehicle at the price you want. Thank you, Evan Seltzer, General Manager, Hall Chevrolet

mepayne
1/20/2015

"Top Notch Service Center"

Hall Chevrolet Service Center is without a doubt the BEST I have ever experienced. We bought our new Corvette out of state, but have used Hall Chevrolet for our service needs since having a very bad experience with Casey Chevrolet. I would not hesitate to recommend Hall to anyone and everyone who needs to experience the best service experience available in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

Mike Rudisill

January 22, 2015

Greetings mepayne! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Macanaaf
10/08/2014

"Will never return"

The experience at this dealership was by far the worst. The salesperson was very unprofessional. My younger sister was interested in purchasing her first car. The used sales manager told me that he would only sale her the car if she got the extended warranty and gap insurance so he could make a profit. Long story short she now owns another vehicle working with another dealerships.

November 04, 2014

I apologize for your experience. That is certainly not standard operating procedure at Hall Chevrolet. We do recommend Gap Insurance and Warranties for your protection, but they are never a mandatory purchase. I would like to discuss this situation with you further. Please contact me at your convenience at 757-233-8120. Thank you, Evan Seltzer, General Manager, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

kingpin23_1999
2/16/2014

"Pros: Bought a fully loaded car at a GREAT price. Cons:..."

Pros: Bought a fully loaded car at a GREAT price. Cons: Be aware you are going to deal with sterotypical auto dealer tricks, such as 1) pushy fast talking salespeople, 2) undervaluing trade in, 3) trying to get you to go through their financing department even though you have pre-approval, 4) pushing useless after market items like overpriced extended warranties. Overall: You can get a great deal on a great vehicle at Hall. The staff at Hall is also friendly and treats you with the respect. Just be prepared for them to squeeze every dollar out of you through undervaluing your trade in and pushing after market items on you. My advice is to come with preapproved financing and sell your old car before you come to the dealership, and you will have a pleasurable experience and purchase a good car at a good price.

mike

February 19, 2014

Hi Kingpin23 1999 - Hall Chevrolet Western Branch would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HallChevroletWesternBranch

HAMICR
8/06/2013

"I recently purchased a vehicle and have had in my..."

I recently purchased a vehicle and have had in my possesion 1 week out of a month. I dropped it off two weeks ago for a repair. I have no heard from anyone about the status of the repair. No one will return my phone calls. There was not initially an issue when I inquired about purchasing a vehicle, there was plenty of communication.

RobbieOliver
7/31/2013

"They were dishonest about the used vehicle they were..."

They were dishonest about the used vehicle they were selling. They had it for sale on the lot with windshield wipers that were torn and would not have passed inspection. There were issues with the brakes, sunroof, alternator, headliner, interior stains, crack in the dash. The truck was full of problems and they were just trying to pawn it off on an unsuspecting buyer. AND they had it listed about what KBB said the truck was even worth. BUYER BE WARE!!!! Jason was the manger I spoke to to resolve everything and he was ok, but everyone else was ignorant. The sales people didn't know the basics about the cars and everyone at the dealership (including some of the employees I spoke with) get the "run-a-round" a lot. Not a pleasant experience at all!!

pwrdbym
7/13/2013

"Everyone at this dealership was very friendly and I..."

Everyone at this dealership was very friendly and I enjoyed talking with them. I was interested in a new Camaro; I test drove it and asked for the best price. The problem with this dealership is they had over $2k in mark-ups on the addendum sticker. $300+ for nitrogen filled tires, etc... I brought these items up several times with the sales manager and all I got back was a smile. The price offered was not significantly discounted at all (2012 Camaro in mid-2013) as the only "discount was the manufacturer incentives. I believe the documentation fee was $700+, which they said they are "required" to charge. Typical dealer doc fees are usually $150-200. You guys may sell cars to people who are happy with your customer service, but for me that isn't worth an additional $3k. Sorry guys, you were nowhere near competitive on price. If you're looking for a good deal it is best to avoid this dealer. With their starting price that is $3k more than everyone else's you're going to have to work very hard just for the privilege of paying sticker here. Also, this form requires that I choose at least one employee I worked with-all of them listed are service.

sclc
6/18/2013

"Saw a great looking truck on the internet, called had two..."

Saw a great looking truck on the internet, called had two people call back, then Mike said he would be handling it. He was to bring the truck to Va Beach to the nissan dealership being I live so for away. He called a couple more time to make sure I was still a go. I arranged my own financing had a good downpayment, all ready to buy on Wednesday. He called again tuesday and said he needed a $ 500 dollar deposit which I gave him over the phone on my cedrit card. Then he called back in a few minutes and said the truck had been sold a couple of days ago and they had got the numbers wrong. However they had a 2012 same style " just come in " that he would sell me after its shop inspection. Imagine that !! Mo money. Sounds like the old bait and switch game to me. Becareful dealing with these people I feel I got the run around and just plain lied to !!

mike Carrman ?

ajnsdca
8/29/2012

"Dealership is garbage. Tried to rip me off on my trade,..."

Dealership is garbage. Tried to rip me off on my trade, quoted excessively high interest rate. I got approved same day from Navy fed @ 1.99 for 72 months. Hall tried to stick me with 7-9%. Absolute garbage. AVOID!!

Jason