Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake Info
About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Service and Parts Open until 9 pm Monday - Friday
  • Sales Open 7 days a week.
  • Hall Chevrolet's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.

"Will never return"

The experience at this dealership was by far the worst. The salesperson was very unprofessional. My younger sister was interested in purchasing her first car. The used sales manager told me that he would only sale her the car if she got the extended warranty and gap insurance so he could make a profit. Long story short she now owns another vehicle working with another dealerships.

"Pros: Bought a fully loaded car at a GREAT price. Cons:..."

Pros: Bought a fully loaded car at a GREAT price. Cons: Be aware you are going to deal with sterotypical auto dealer tricks, such as 1) pushy fast talking salespeople, 2) undervaluing trade in, 3) trying to get you to go through their financing department even though you have pre-approval, 4) pushing useless after market items like overpriced extended warranties. Overall: You can get a great deal on a great vehicle at Hall. The staff at Hall is also friendly and treats you with the respect. Just be prepared for them to squeeze every dollar out of you through undervaluing your trade in and pushing after market items on you. My advice is to come with preapproved financing and sell your old car before you come to the dealership, and you will have a pleasurable experience and purchase a good car at a good price.

mike

Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake responded to this review

February 19, 2014

Hi Kingpin23 1999 - Hall Chevrolet Western Branch would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HallChevroletWesternBranch

"I recently purchased a vehicle and have had in my..."

I recently purchased a vehicle and have had in my possesion 1 week out of a month. I dropped it off two weeks ago for a repair. I have no heard from anyone about the status of the repair. No one will return my phone calls. There was not initially an issue when I inquired about purchasing a vehicle, there was plenty of communication.

"They were dishonest about the used vehicle they were..."

They were dishonest about the used vehicle they were selling. They had it for sale on the lot with windshield wipers that were torn and would not have passed inspection. There were issues with the brakes, sunroof, alternator, headliner, interior stains, crack in the dash. The truck was full of problems and they were just trying to pawn it off on an unsuspecting buyer. AND they had it listed about what KBB said the truck was even worth. BUYER BE WARE!!!! Jason was the manger I spoke to to resolve everything and he was ok, but everyone else was ignorant. The sales people didn't know the basics about the cars and everyone at the dealership (including some of the employees I spoke with) get the "run-a-round" a lot. Not a pleasant experience at all!!

"Everyone at this dealership was very friendly and I..."

Everyone at this dealership was very friendly and I enjoyed talking with them. I was interested in a new Camaro; I test drove it and asked for the best price. The problem with this dealership is they had over $2k in mark-ups on the addendum sticker. $300+ for nitrogen filled tires, etc... I brought these items up several times with the sales manager and all I got back was a smile. The price offered was not significantly discounted at all (2012 Camaro in mid-2013) as the only "discount was the manufacturer incentives. I believe the documentation fee was $700+, which they said they are "required" to charge. Typical dealer doc fees are usually $150-200. You guys may sell cars to people who are happy with your customer service, but for me that isn't worth an additional $3k. Sorry guys, you were nowhere near competitive on price. If you're looking for a good deal it is best to avoid this dealer. With their starting price that is $3k more than everyone else's you're going to have to work very hard just for the privilege of paying sticker here. Also, this form requires that I choose at least one employee I worked with-all of them listed are service.

"Saw a great looking truck on the internet, called had two..."

Saw a great looking truck on the internet, called had two people call back, then Mike said he would be handling it. He was to bring the truck to Va Beach to the nissan dealership being I live so for away. He called a couple more time to make sure I was still a go. I arranged my own financing had a good downpayment, all ready to buy on Wednesday. He called again tuesday and said he needed a $ 500 dollar deposit which I gave him over the phone on my cedrit card. Then he called back in a few minutes and said the truck had been sold a couple of days ago and they had got the numbers wrong. However they had a 2012 same style " just come in " that he would sell me after its shop inspection. Imagine that !! Mo money. Sounds like the old bait and switch game to me. Becareful dealing with these people I feel I got the run around and just plain lied to !!

mike Carrman ?

"Dealership is garbage. Tried to rip me off on my trade,..."

Dealership is garbage. Tried to rip me off on my trade, quoted excessively high interest rate. I got approved same day from Navy fed @ 1.99 for 72 months. Hall tried to stick me with 7-9%. Absolute garbage. AVOID!!

Jason

"Presented Steve (Sales Manager) with internet price of..."

Presented Steve (Sales Manager) with internet price of 2012 Traverse and he did not want to validate price. He kept saying he was trying to look out for us, but every quote he brought to us was the same. Felt this gentlemen was trying to take advantage of me and my husband. Was very rude and unpleasant. My family has bought numerous cars from this dealership and I have never felt so mistreated and belittled as I did when I left there yesterday. The salesmen Colysn was very nice and appeared to upset with the way the sale manager was treating us. I have never been more unsatisfied.

Steve (Sales Manager)

"I know everyone has a bad day, but when I am paying $2300..."

I know everyone has a bad day, but when I am paying $2300 i expect a friendly cashier, she didnt smile she just looked at me till I gave her my name, took my money and say you good to go. I said where the keys, she looked at me and said i dont have them. Then i said I cant dive it home with out them. She said you can talk to them over there they can find out. Would it had hurt her to pick up the phone. I will take it somewhere else next time, I at lease get a thank you for my $2300 from them.

Rudy

"I found my 2009 Honda Civic online. I called and he..."

I found my 2009 Honda Civic online. I called and he pulled it around front for me. As soon as I saw this car, I knew I wanted it. I met with Hank, and he made sure I got the car I wanted. This was my first car buying experience and he made it go very smooth. I love my civic! I was able to get it in my price range :) Very friendly & helpful. Thank YOU! -Jessie P.

Henry "Hank" Lockett