Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

3412 Western Branch Blvd,
Chesepeake, Virginia 23321
Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake Info
About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Service and Parts Open until 9 pm Monday - Friday
  • Sales Open 7 days a week.
  • Hall Chevrolet's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Heather
6/21/2016

"Phenomenal Service "

Both Eddie P. in sales and Bill Smith in service have done a wonderful job taking care of me and my truck over the last year. Couldn't ask for better or more helpful customer service!!! Way to go and keep it up!

Bill Smith, Eddie P, Rudy

July 06, 2016

Heather - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

JAM
6/17/2016

"Fantastariffic"

The employees that I dealt with was awesome. James Copeland went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was satisfied. I'm loving my Silverado!

James Copeland

July 06, 2016

Hi! Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake would like to congratulate you on your new Silverado! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Silverado as you settle in, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

S.Bowers
5/27/2016

"great experience"

Made the 1.5 hour drive and was pleased with everything. Sales department had great energy and made it as fun as possible to spend money.

James

July 06, 2016

Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

R.C.
5/10/2016

"Bad experience"

Had 4 things for the appointment. 2 out of 4 wasn't done. One thing that wasn't done was very important thing related to steering wheel, the advisor told me that he doesn't have enough technicians and I should take it to a different chevy dealer. If they didn't had enough technicians why did they set up the appointment at first place? Also, when you get courtesy car wash they leave scratches on your car. This dealership has changed a lot and is NOT recommended.

Mike Rudisill

kbchaye
4/22/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Had an excellent experience today in the Service Department at Hall Chevrolet. I came in without an apt to get a tire mounted and balanced for my 2013 ZL1 Camaro and Bill Smith in service was Awesome!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Bill Smith

April 25, 2016

Good morning, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Bill Smith was able to assist you with your new 2013 ZL1 Camaro purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

LynnHusband
3/21/2016

"Awesome experience "

Marc Griffin and the entire team at Hall Chevrolet are amazing!! We will definitely be back when it's time for a new truck or SUV.

Marc Griffin

April 05, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Javier G
2/12/2016

"Great experience buying my Camaro SS"

I had ben looking for a Camaro SS for a while but no one had the right color/option combination I was looking for. That is until I found Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. I was contacted by Ricky Anthony and Ed Pelczarski the General sales manager. Both of these gentleman are consummate professionals. Ricky did an outstanding job during the whole purchasing experience making me and my daughter feel at ease while we were there. He really made the purchase of the vehicle a very enjoyable process! I would like to thank Ricky, Ed, and Matt for making sure I not only got the vehicle I wanted but also gave me a fair deal on my trade and a great deal on the car! I would not hesitate to send anyone looking for a great deal and awesome service to Hall Chevrolet!

Ricky Anthony and Ed Pelczarski

March 03, 2016

Hello Javier, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ricky, Ed, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

George Smith
12/01/2015

"Another satisfied customer speaks"

I had a great experience buying a used car at Hall Chevrolet in Chesapeake, VA. Hall Chevrolet had the type of quality car I was looking for. Salesman Tim Wolfe was very cordial and put me at ease when buying a used car. Tim was very knowledgeable about the particular car I chose to buy. The finance department was very professional and helped me secure financing at the lowest interest rate possible. I had a great experience when I shopped at Hall Chevrolet in Chesapeake and I recommend giving them a try.

Tim Wolfe

March 03, 2016

Greetings George! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Brandi Tallent
11/27/2015

"liars"

Ridiculous lies after lies. Want to charge someone well over price none the less they lie about what finance amount will be in the end deal then tell you a car they will turn around and sale (identical car on lot with similar everything) 14k but want to only give u 3k for your trade and our trade was so much better than the one on lot. Shame

different lot but same ownership

lrch94
9/10/2015

"bad experience"

They made several promises they wouldn't keep. I ended up with a truck I didn't want with equipment installed i didn't want

William West, Rodney Francis, Joel Hackney

lrch94 responded to this review

September 15, 2015

David I left a message on your voicemail. To better explain the problem: I came in and talked with William West and told him I was looking for a moderately equipped 2500 HD truck and my needs were I wanted the integrated trailer brake control and trailer hitch to tow my 18' enclosed car trailer. He then showed me a truck with neither of the two things I asked for. He told me they could be added. After he told me that I purchased the truck. He ordered the parts and informed me someone would call when the parts come in. While I waited for the parts to come in I had the front widows tinted, spray in bed liner installed, and installed step bars on both sides of the truck. Got the call that the parts were in and I brought the truck back to have the integrated trailer brake controller and hitch installed. I asked about the parts and was told the only way they could install a brake controller was to install an aftermarket one under the dash. I talked with Joel Hackney, and Rodney Francis and told them I didn't want it that way. After several discussions they told me they would get me the truck i was asking for it the first place. i waited two days for it to come in and didn't hear anything so I called and talked to Rodney Francis and he informed me they couldn't switch the trucks because I had already altered the truck by tinting the windows and putting the spray in liner in it, which I wouldn't have done if it hadn't been promised the integrated trailer brake controller could be installed. So now I have a truck that i didn't want with parts I didn't want installed.

September 15, 2015

We would very much like to address your issues but are having a hard time identifying you due to lack of information. Please contact me directly as soon as possible so I may determine what transpired. I may be reached at 757-233-8120. Thank you, David Phelps, Service Manager, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Reviews of Jason Mays