Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

3412 Western Branch Blvd,
Chesepeake, Virginia 23321
Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake Info
About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Service and Parts Open until 9 pm Monday - Friday
  • Sales Open 7 days a week.
  • Hall Chevrolet's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
kbchaye
4/22/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Had an excellent experience today in the Service Department at Hall Chevrolet. I came in without an apt to get a tire mounted and balanced for my 2013 ZL1 Camaro and Bill Smith in service was Awesome!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Bill Smith

April 25, 2016

Good morning, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Bill Smith was able to assist you with your new 2013 ZL1 Camaro purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

LynnHusband
3/21/2016

"Awesome experience "

Marc Griffin and the entire team at Hall Chevrolet are amazing!! We will definitely be back when it's time for a new truck or SUV.

Marc Griffin

April 05, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Javier G
2/12/2016

"Great experience buying my Camaro SS"

I had ben looking for a Camaro SS for a while but no one had the right color/option combination I was looking for. That is until I found Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. I was contacted by Ricky Anthony and Ed Pelczarski the General sales manager. Both of these gentleman are consummate professionals. Ricky did an outstanding job during the whole purchasing experience making me and my daughter feel at ease while we were there. He really made the purchase of the vehicle a very enjoyable process! I would like to thank Ricky, Ed, and Matt for making sure I not only got the vehicle I wanted but also gave me a fair deal on my trade and a great deal on the car! I would not hesitate to send anyone looking for a great deal and awesome service to Hall Chevrolet!

Ricky Anthony and Ed Pelczarski

March 03, 2016

Hello Javier, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ricky, Ed, and the team! Thank you again for your review.

George Smith
12/01/2015

"Another satisfied customer speaks"

I had a great experience buying a used car at Hall Chevrolet in Chesapeake, VA. Hall Chevrolet had the type of quality car I was looking for. Salesman Tim Wolfe was very cordial and put me at ease when buying a used car. Tim was very knowledgeable about the particular car I chose to buy. The finance department was very professional and helped me secure financing at the lowest interest rate possible. I had a great experience when I shopped at Hall Chevrolet in Chesapeake and I recommend giving them a try.

Tim Wolfe

March 03, 2016

Greetings George! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Brandi Tallent
11/27/2015

"liars"

Ridiculous lies after lies. Want to charge someone well over price none the less they lie about what finance amount will be in the end deal then tell you a car they will turn around and sale (identical car on lot with similar everything) 14k but want to only give u 3k for your trade and our trade was so much better than the one on lot. Shame

different lot but same ownership

lrch94
9/10/2015

"bad experience"

They made several promises they wouldn't keep. I ended up with a truck I didn't want with equipment installed i didn't want

William West, Rodney Francis, Joel Hackney

lrch94 responded to this review

September 15, 2015

David I left a message on your voicemail. To better explain the problem: I came in and talked with William West and told him I was looking for a moderately equipped 2500 HD truck and my needs were I wanted the integrated trailer brake control and trailer hitch to tow my 18' enclosed car trailer. He then showed me a truck with neither of the two things I asked for. He told me they could be added. After he told me that I purchased the truck. He ordered the parts and informed me someone would call when the parts come in. While I waited for the parts to come in I had the front widows tinted, spray in bed liner installed, and installed step bars on both sides of the truck. Got the call that the parts were in and I brought the truck back to have the integrated trailer brake controller and hitch installed. I asked about the parts and was told the only way they could install a brake controller was to install an aftermarket one under the dash. I talked with Joel Hackney, and Rodney Francis and told them I didn't want it that way. After several discussions they told me they would get me the truck i was asking for it the first place. i waited two days for it to come in and didn't hear anything so I called and talked to Rodney Francis and he informed me they couldn't switch the trucks because I had already altered the truck by tinting the windows and putting the spray in liner in it, which I wouldn't have done if it hadn't been promised the integrated trailer brake controller could be installed. So now I have a truck that i didn't want with parts I didn't want installed.

September 15, 2015

We would very much like to address your issues but are having a hard time identifying you due to lack of information. Please contact me directly as soon as possible so I may determine what transpired. I may be reached at 757-233-8120. Thank you, David Phelps, Service Manager, Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

sjechort
9/08/2015

"great service "

From start to finish great customer service from the front desk, sales man, manager, and finance guy. Got a great deal and love our new truck!!!!

Tristan Hill

September 09, 2015

Greetings sjechort! Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake is happy to hear that you had a memorable truck buying experience. Our team strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that yours was a superior one. I will be sure to share your encouraging feedback with the team! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. We would be happy to help! Thanks again sjechort and have a great day.

upsetmomma
8/26/2015

"RIP OFF THEY CHARGED ME WHAT EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERED "

After purchasing a 2010 Chevy traverse what I thought was a dependable SUV to take my daughter back and fourth to Cleveland Clinic she has a rare kidney disease I was faced with GM service dept that treated me awful and several factory recalls throughout the past few years. I contacted Hall Chev and did some air time for them on a show ON BEACH 104 I gave them shout outs and praised them thinking they were gonna fix my car right . WRONG I went through several months of 2 hour trips back and fourth and arguing with Donnie Wilson about my seized struts and other issue now to learn that CNA my extended- warranty company paid them for work done on my car and so did I. When I was in service dept on Aug 25 2015 and found my car still not fixed and had to be replaced in rental again while my sick child left outside to stand in heat. Hall Chevy somehow lost my orginal service receipts and denies they over charged me . But they could not deny My car still not fixed and in fact I have original receipts that I paid dealership and CNA paid dealership. THEY DENY IT but power in proof and paper work I just want my car fixed right and my money back My child is fighting for her life I cant afford to be ripped off Good thing I do work for a lawyer.

rudy

Sergeant First Class
7/07/2015

"Customers and Military"

Pros: You will learn to take your money and business someplace else. Anyone who is writing a good review has not been dealing with Hall automotive for longer than 6 months. Cons: Take your pick. Lousy customer service. The dealership has no issue with selling a known lemon. If you ask for Sales manager you will be directed to a finance manager, after awhile you'll feel like a ping pong dealer. If anyone in the dealership directs you to a General Sales Manager by the name of Ed my suggestion would be to calmly walk out and call the BBB or a lawyer. If you are military like I am do not step foot in this dealership or any Hall automotive dealership they should be placed on the restricted list. A 1 star rating is to high.

Ed

July 15, 2015

I take your concerns seriously and would like to discuss them with you. I am not able to ascertain from your post exactly what transpired, so please contact me at 757-431-9933 at your earliest convenience so I may better understand what your issues are. Thank you, Steve Hug, Regional General Manager, Hall Automotive

m51h
4/23/2015

"The dealership refused to honor its own written offer."

I tried to buy a Volt but was prevented from doing so when the dealership refused to honor its own formal, printed offer. Instead, at the last minute, after I had been waiting for four hours and had turned down offers from other dealerships, I was told that a clerical error meant that the sale could not go through without the approval of the general manager, who had already gone home for the evening. The next day, today, the business manager called to say that the general manager would not sell me the car at the agreed price, but would only do for well over $100 per month, which he characterized as"trying to make you happy." It is unethical for a business to refuse to honor its own printed offer, and it was insulting and contemptuous of my intelligence for the general manager to pretend to offer a compromise. I enjoyed working with the two slaesmen, but I am nevertheless profoundly disapppointed with my experience with Hall Chevrolet. I strongly discourage anyone from trying to do business with this dealership.

My only complaint is with the genral manager, Evan Selzer.

April 24, 2015

We apologize for the confusion regarding your deal. We acknowledge that a genuine typographical error did occur when the Sales Manager typed in the numbers to determine your monthly payment. We realized the error before a Buyers Order or a contract was signed by you. Because of our error we agreed to lower the price of the vehicle. You requested that we offer you the vehicle for the amount that was determined in error. We unfortunately cannot do that as it would result in a $5,000.00 loss. Honest mistakes do occur, and we have certainly tried to offer the vehicle to you for a reduced price because we did make a mistake. However we cannot offer you the vehicle at the price you want. Thank you, Evan Seltzer, General Manager, Hall Chevrolet

Reviews of Jason Mays