Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.

"Best Customer Service Ever !!!"

A few years ago I went into this dealership thinking about what my next car purchase might be. I was familiar with this particular dealership because my husband had bought his truck here. It was easy to walk into this dealership and let a gentleman named Fagan Stackhouse show me what they had to offer me. I didn't end up buying a car at that time because I really wanted to be sure I would make the right choice. Over the years the same gentleman that gave me so much of his time showing me around the lot and giving me information continued to email me dealership offers and emails pertaining to new and used vehicles. I had finally one day received the email I had been waiting for concerning CARFAX used cars and I saw a couple of cars on the list that i was interested in looking at. So I went to the dealership to look around and get more information. Fagan was off on that day but there was a gentleman there named Stanley Smith that was extremely helpful showing me the cars I wanted to see plus giving me detailed information on them. I did find a car that I was interested in and it did end up being a little more expensive than I thought I could afford but Stanley took me inside and introduced me to Joe Righetti and Joe assured me that he could get me into that car for a great rate and an affordable payment. I was called into the office in less than 24 hours to pick up my car after filling out all my paperwork with Fagan and another amazing gentleman name Jonathan Richardson. Jonathan was great because although he was the paperwork guy I wasn't afraid and I was able to maintain my excited and happy attitude throughout the entire paperwork process. My conculsion is this... this team is amazing and they work extremely well together and I am proud to have purchased my first vehicle from them. Thank you team at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I truly appreciate you.

Stanley Smith, Joe Righetti, Jonathan Richardson

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response angela.fleming.71. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Fagan, Joe, Stanley and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hall vehicle, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRam

"Sales review"

My name is Sandra Davis and I purchased 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I purchased from Craig Wyne at hall Auto motive I had a excelent exspernience with the whole transaction from the being to end. I will recommend this dealer and dealer ship to my friends and family.

Craig wyne

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response ElizabethSamantha. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Craig Wayne led you to your new 2014 Jeep Wrangler, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you again ElizabethSamantha and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRamVirginiaBeach

"excellent!!!!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Hall Ram (David Pridgen) and I was so impressed with the customer service I received. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns, which very much made me feel at ease with my decision. Overall I love the car and I want to thank you guys so much for having professional and friendly employees because we all know that's very hard to find at a lot of businesses these days.

david pridgen

August 25, 2014

Hello Ashley Gibson, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Pridgen and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

"Horrible Horrible Horrible Costomer Service"

We purchased a new van from Hall about a year ago. Love the vehicle, salesmen was great and would otherwise lean towards making another purchase from these guys, or at least recommending them to a friend. But after the last two months I will never consider this dealership for anything! Their service department is so bad I almost wonder if actually trying to be so incompetent. They could care less about your time too. My wife and I have waited in their waiting room (on seperate occasions) only to be told “we do show any record that a part was to be ordered” or after waiting hours a second time “we didn’t order the correct part”. We’ve been there three times to get a small piece of weather stripping replaced only to find out there so some kind of mix-up. If you are reading this post and are in the market for a good dealership….. Beware ware….

"I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited from ..."

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited from Hall Jeep. Dave Moore took excellent care of me before during and after the sale. He has continued to answer my questions ever since the purchase and i highly recommend him and the new Cherokee.

February 19, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Hildmani. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Dave and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. http://www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRamVirginiaBeach

"I love the Jeep brand - I've owned three of them but..."

I love the Jeep brand - I've owned three of them but my 2011 Grand Cherokee has been in for warranty service twice now (49,000 miles). The first time was for the back of the driver seat that kept popping off. They repaired it but it never felt quite right after and I can tell it's about to break again. I was told that this repair was for a defective cam phaser and a blocked oil valve. I was told on a Saturday that they had to tear down the engine. They hoped to have it done Monday, but maybe Tuesday. I called Tuesday afternoon to check the status and was told that they just got all the parts. They finished it Wednesday, one day later than promised. They also upgraded the engine software for no charge but I had to pay $150 for the "recommended" transmission software update. They forgot to fix the time on the clock. I can overlook that, but the reason why I wrote this review was that someone had been smoking in my Jeep. That is inexcusable. I can't stand the smell of smoke in a car. Finally this morning, two days later, I can no longer smell the smoke. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with Jeep or not after this, but I do know that I'm going to find a better dealer to work with if I do.

"If I make this sound "too good" it will look..."

If I make this sound "too good" it will look like I work for Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I don't. I also don't enjoy buying cars. But .... at age 61, of all the car buying experiences I've had ... this one easily tops the list. Fagan has tons of experience in the business. He listens to the questions, shows "genuine" interest, and actually wants to help-you satisfy "your" requirements. Details are not needed to get the flavor of this review. The pricing on the gently used 2013 Durango was win-win for all concerned. There were no surprises. Every detail was thoroughly explained. The experience at Hall (with Fagan) was quality from start to finish.

"Once you sign the contract you are on your own problems..."

Once you sign the contract you are on your own problems after that they will not address no I would not tell anyone to go to hall nor will I Ever deal with them again.... awfull an sad they don't want to do there job.but sale was made that's all that mattered to them.....

joe

"We had to bring our car in three different times for the..."

We had to bring our car in three different times for the same problem (which was that our battery light kept coming on.) The third time, they finally managed to fix this problem, but not before putting multiple miles on my car and then returning our car to us on empty. I then contacted the service department about this, and they told me that when I was in the area, they would put some gas in my car. The problem is I am never really "in the area". I had to drive extra miles just so they could put a little bit of gas in my car which was hardly worth it. Then, this last visit was for a simple oil change. We were told that one of our compartment filters was missing and that it would cost $20.00 for a new one. When my husband asked how a filter could be missing, the gentleman told us that it "maybe fell out" while we were driving. I am sorry but this sounds like a load of bull. We googled this filter, and it says in order to access it, you have to remove the back of the glove box, and even then it would be hard to pull out. If it's so hard to get to, and hard to pull out of its casing, then how could it just fall out. We are guessing that when this filter was last checked by Hall Chrylser, the filter was not replaced and then we were charged for it. Also, during this last visit, the service department forgot to put the tire caps back on all four of our tires. I contacted the service department, and again, we got the "when you are back in the area" we will replace those for you. I informed him that we are never really in the area and would have to drive out there specifically to get those caps. I asked him if he was going to reimburse us for our expenses (mileage and gas) and he told me flat out "NO". I am sorry, but I am the customer here. Nothing was done for us. We were basically told to take care of it ourselves when this was no fault of ours. I plan on putting this on your website under comments. I believe that your customer service (at least in the service department) sucks!

Service Department

"Many thanks to the Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team for..."

Many thanks to the Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team for the outstanding buying experience of my RAM 1500. Kudos to Dave Moore for making this experience, for my wife and me, so very special. Dave is truly the professional and we certainly appreciate his great personality, attitude and genuine concern for making us feel so welcome. Again, thanks and we're thoroughly enjoying our new RAM 1500.

Fagan Stackhouse