Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3152 Virginia Beach Blvd.,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
LEW
5/02/2016

"1st New Car Ever!"

This is my first new car - I have always bought used & never from a dealership. When I decided on the vehicle I wanted, I started searching online. I realized quickly that the price of used vehicles is almost the same as buying new. I went to Hall Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram in VA BCH after getting recommendations from friends who had positive experiences buying from them. I meet Krissy Clarke who made my experience very positive! Professional & Personable best describe her approach to service.

Krissy Clarke & Travis Tippett

May 02, 2016

Good afternoon. Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased to hear that Krissy Clarke was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

KH2016
4/17/2016

"Outstanding service!"

My husband and I have been "car hunting" for a number of weeks when we decided to give Hall a try. We were greeted by Andres Y. We were very hesitant on our purchase as we have not done so in over 15 years. Andres made us feel comfortable, was very straight forward and was sure to provide us with accurate and abundant information. We purchased a used Ford Fusion and couldn't be happier with our decision. My daughter will be learning to drive on this vehicle and we feel very safe knowing this! I will recommend not only Hall but Andres as well. He went above and beyond for us. We feel as if we made a new friend in Hall and look forward to being with the company for future trades, purchases and service. Thank you Andres and staff!

Andres Y

April 20, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Andres and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Ford Fusion, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Angelica Valentine
3/17/2016

"They are helpers!"

I have been looking for a car for over a year without any luck due to my poor credit, this time I went to Hall Chrysler in VA Beach BLVD told them my situation and how much money I had for a down payment. Chuck Jordan was my sales consultant and he was very patient helping me to make the best choice and I ended up getting out of there with my first car! a used car in good conditions and I won't even have car payments to make. Thank you so much CHUCK!!!!!!!

Chuck Jordan

April 05, 2016

Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again Angelica for the highly praised feedback.

Sarah.Myers
3/10/2016

"Bought a 2014 Jeep Cherakee "

The service was amazing! They made sure I was being taken care of at all times! Chuck Jordan made sure my first purchase at a dealership went smoothly! He was amazing I couldn't ask for a better service! I love my new Jeep!

Chuck Jordan and Peter

March 11, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Sarah We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Chuck, Jordan, and Peter lead you to your new 2104 Jeep Cherokee, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Thank you again Sarah and have a great day!

Van
1/31/2016

"Excellent service and great sales staff!"

In December I bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler from the dealership. I was impressed by how I was treated and the professionalism of the sales staff (Andres), finance (Mark), and manager (Travis). The quality of the Wrangler is excellent. I ordered the half doors and this past week they came in. There was some initial confusion on the order and Travis and the Service Manager (Keith) did a great job of getting it taken care of! I was very pleased with how the Service Manager (Keith) and Service Consultant (Bob) worked to assist me with getting the doors installed. I was so impressed by Jeep that this past week, we traded in our Ford Fusion for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Very pleased again with the Jeep's quality and the price (bang for the buck). I again want to thank Andres, Mark, and Travis for great sales service!

Andres Yanez, Mark in finance (sorry Mark about forgetting your last name)

March 03, 2016

Good afternoon Van. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Van and have a great day!

Joe Alvey
1/09/2016

"Outstanding personal service, emphasis on "personal"!"

I took my Chrysler Crossfire to another dealer (Greenbriar Chysler) and received abysmal service, and I was there merely to get an inspection! This inspection took more than four hours, despite a scheduled appointment and a salesperson also scheduled to talk to me about a trade never showed up. Beyond that, the service people tried to dupe me into very expensive "fixes" for minor inspection failures. These folks set the bar very low, low enough that I decided to go to Hall for my follow-on inspection. What a sea change!!! Beginning with Nicole Gnader in the service department, who should probably be employee of the year if such an award is based on how someone best represents the company, through Tharrington Battle and Catalina Dizon in sales, and finally to DJ Jordan in finance, the folks at Hall went beyond professional to personal and friendly in their expedition of my eventual transaction. When I listen to people in television ads talk about how they are loyal to a particular car dealer, my cynicism rises to the fore; however, I intend to make this dealership my choice henceforth.

Nicole Gnader,DJ Jordan, Catalina Dizon

March 03, 2016

Good afternoon Joe! Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Joe, and be sure to visit us soon!

Hopeshubby
12/13/2015

"The best staff and great selection of vehicles!!"

The customer service within the dealership is amazing!! Very friendly staff and made my first new vehicle purchase worth it!!! Plus the Ram Rebel is an amazing truck!

Glen Clark

December 15, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback Hopeshubby. We are pleased to hear that your truck buying experience was a memorable one! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new RAM Rebel and we will certainly share your kind comments with them. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would be love to see you. Thank you again Hopeshubby and have a great day!

Obee2008
11/09/2015

"Great place to buy a car! And great people!"

Today was amazing. We came in last night and spoke to Craig Wyne(salesman) about the car we wanted and today we finalized everything with D J Jordan(finance manager). They were both very courteous and got us into our new 2014 Ford Fusion SE without a fuss. Thank you gentleman for the great customer service.

D J Jordan and Craig Wyne

November 10, 2015

Greetings Obee2008! Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would like to sincerely thank your for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is priority here at our dealership and we are delighted to hear that you were happy with Craig's and D J's customer service during your visits. We will be sure to share your feedback with them! As you settle in to your 2014, Ford Fusion SE, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback Obee2008 and we hope to work with you again soon!

odb987654
10/17/2015

"EASY CAR BUYING"

First time at this dealership and I bought two 2016 Jeeps within 2 days. The dealership looked great, the employees were friendly and helpful, and the choice of vehicles was fantastic. Eric was the greatest when it came to buying my vehicles. Excellent salesman! Travis made sure that I was taken care of. Mark made signing final paperwork an enjoyable experience. Thanks Hall's.

Eric Osborne, Travis Tippett, Mark E.

October 19, 2015

odb987654, thank you very much for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear that purchasing both of your 2016 Jeeps with our team was a fantastic experience and that they all were able to assist you throughout your visits. I will be sure to share your kind and encouraging thoughts with Eric, Travis, and Mark! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions as you settle in to your new vehicles. We would be happy lend our support! Thank you again odb987654 and have a wonderful day!

AllGood
9/30/2015

"New Car purchase"

I just purchased a new vehicle from Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and would do so again if the need arose. The staff was courteous and respectful of my wishes and did their best to satisfy all my requests. The sales representative, David Johnston, was attentive but not over-bearing and the entire staff was efficient and professional.

David Johnston

October 06, 2015

Good afternoon AllGood. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that David and the team were able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging thoughts to them! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again AllGood for taking the time to review us. Happy driving!

Reviews of Dave Moore