Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dave Moore

Fagan  Stackhouse , Sales, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Fagan Stackhouse

February 21, 2017

"To Crag and Charles From:Tammy and Erick"

- wolf1585

I just want to say WOW what a team these two make.. the best salesmen out there. The caring and helpfulness of these two. They worked with our budget plan and got us a great car.....Top notch guys if they make a mistake they say so...great and fantastic service...I would ask people to go to these two guys there really great and the team work is awesome.

January 30, 2017

"11 DAYS, THEY STILL CANT TELL ME WHATS WRONG - JAN 20TH 2017"

- kellynicole2821

SO I DROPPED OFF MY JEEP LATE THURSDAY NIGHT SO THEY CAN WORK ON MY JEEP EARLY FRIDAY MORNING OF JAN 20TH. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR THE SAME PROBLEM THAT THE DEALERSHIP SAID WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM. I HAVE ALREADY DROPPED AROUND A GRAND OF MONEY TO FIX THIS SAME PROBLEM AND ITS STILL NOT FIXED. SO....THEY HAVE HAD MY CAR NOW FOR 11 WITH NO ONE CALLING ME TO UPDATE ME. I ALWAYS HAVE HAD TO CALL THEM TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON. EVERY TIME TIME I CALL THEY SAID THEY WILL FIND OUT AND GIVE ME A CALL IN 10 MINS.....WHICH THEY DON'T AND I HAVE TO CALL BACK ABOUT AN HOUR LATER AND THEY SAY THE SAME THING. I HAVE NOW GOT THE MANAGER INVOLVED AND SHE EVEN SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK IN 10 MINS WHICH WAS 2 HOURS AGO. THEY ACT LIKE THEY JUST DON'T CARE AT ALL. I'M MAD I EVEN HAVE TO GIVE THEM ONE START CAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY. PLEASE DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE OR GET YOUR CARE SERVICED.

January 28, 2017

"Excellent! Just EXCELLENT!!"

- Dana123

At the beginning of this month I purchased a new 2017 Chrysler mini van and it was the easiest car buying experience! The staff was amazing, Camile Halliday, my salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable, and I didn't feel any "dealer pressure." From start to finish, the whole process was smoothe, and that says a lot especially when I had all 3 of my children with me! I would definitely give this store and salesman a 10/10!!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $25036

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $25320

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $29881

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $44455

2016 Dodge Challenger

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452