Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tharrington Battle

October 31, 2016

"Pati felt like family!"

- TJ

Our car was lost in the hurricane which put our family in a real tough situation with me being on the road and my wife and 2 year old daughter at home with no way to get around. That being said, we were definitely stressed but when we met Pati she was nothing but nice and went out of her way to help us to get the car we needed. It never felt like we were dealing with a sales representative but more like a close friend or family right from the start. Thanks again Pati From Tom, Doriana , and Stella

October 31, 2016

"Pati was amazing!"

- joseph smith

Pati helped get me and my family a great vehicle at a great price and very quickly! she even came in on her off day to help out. Very much appreciated!

October 30, 2016

"Thank you Chuck!"

- Vikki C.

Chuck Jordan is an awesome salesperson! He helped me find the car of my dreams without the typical "sales" pressure. Now I'm riding in style - thank you Chuck!

New 2016 Dodge Ram, $25370

New 2016 Dodge Ram, $25379

New 2015 Chrysler 300C, $37618

2015 Chrysler 300C

New 2016 Dodge Ram, $27770

2016 Dodge Ram

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452