Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3152 Virginia Beach Blvd.,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Funnyme123
9/26/2016

"My wonderful experience. "

When I got to Hall I was not expecting to ride off the lot with my dream car. When I got there, I was helped by Tharrington Battle and he worked all the magic in the world to help me get my car. I would have never thought that I wouldn't have to pay any money down but I didn't. I also appreciated the final experience as well with Steve that helped with all the signing afterwards. I would recommend anyone go there if you want to have a great experience buying a car and expect that they will do their best to make sure you leave happy. Thanks guys.

Steve G.

GT_VA BEACH
9/25/2016

"Lifetime loyalty earned through TRUST"

I have been a loyal Hall customer for decades because over the years they have earned my TRUST, which I consider the most important factor in a business relationship. Of the 7 Hall cars I've purchased from various Hall dealerships, spanning different brands, I have never walked away feeling like I didn't get a fair deal. Their people, facilities, products and service are consistently exceptional across the Hall brand. This month, I purchased a new Dodge Challenger. It was my first experience with Hall's Virginia Beach Hall Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep location. A couple weeks after the purchase, I bought the vehicle to their service department for a routine warranty repair to one of the seats. While the vehicle was there, it was accidentally damaged. Frustrating, yes - but accidents happen and in the end, it's all about what a business does to make things right and stand by its product, its values and most importantly- the customer. This incident would lead to my first challenging interaction with someone at Hall and my first opportunity to see how Hall handles a situation to make things right. I'll fast forward to the end. Hall has earned my business for life. The way Hall handled this matter reinforced my commitment to this company and should serve as a model for all businesses on how employees - all the way from the top of the corporate ladder to the sales floor - mobilize immediately and work tirelessly to demonstrate their commitment and loyalty to their customers. Special thanks to Hall President George Ransom for his personal time and commitment to keeping my business and thanks to Eric Osborne - hands down the most knowledgeable, professional and thoroughly customer-committed sales professional I've ever met. If you're in the market for a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep - stop in and see for yourself. Ask for Eric Osborne - you'll walk away wondering how any other businesss can compete...and then you'll be back.

Eric Osborne

September 26, 2016

Good afternoon! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. We hope to see you again soon!

Mark Bradley
9/18/2016

"Travis is great and accommodating to needs/wants"

Travis excelled in getting the right cars to look at for both that i had purchased. It was a great experienced and worked with us to make sure we had the right fit. With working with us on cost to what we can afford and getting the right cars. Picked the right car first time without question. Would not be as happy with what we got if i had went to another place.

September 23, 2016

Good evening, Mark Bradley! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM is pleased to hear that your purchasing experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Mark for the highly praised review.

Nellie
9/15/2016

"Benjamin is the best"

Benjamin help me the entire time looking for a car that was best for me. He was understanding on the features that I wanted in a car. So I purchased a dodge dart and now Im a DODGE GIRL

Benjamin Stewart

September 23, 2016

Hi Nellie. We are glad to hear that you were happy with service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM.

JohnRayho
9/14/2016

"Jeep Cherokee "

I had a good buying experience at Hall Jeep with Travis. Friendly and professional staff assisted myself throughout the entire car buying experience. No complaints.

September 23, 2016

Good afternoon, John. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again John and have a great day!

Marine0389
9/14/2016

"Customer Satisfaction"

I could not be happier with my experience with Hall and my salesman Travis. Travis showed the utmost professionalism and really worked with me and my family to make sure we got into the vehicle that we wanted. Travis devoted his time and stayed after hours to make sure his customers were happy. I highly recommend Hall to any person looking for a new vehicle and Travis to assist them.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Travis Williams lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM. Thank you again and have a great day!

Frankg90
9/13/2016

"Awesome experience with Travis Williams!"

Travis Williams made it super easy for us to find our new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. We originally looked at the Patriot but he found us an amazing deal on the Cherokee and made it all happen. Travis is no pressure and just wants to help you find a car that works for you and your budget. 100% recommend!!

September 19, 2016

Good evening, Frank. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Kevin
8/17/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service! "

Dave and his entire team helped us narrow down the type of car we wanted to buy across multiple Hall Dealerships and gave us a great deal on Dodge Dart! We are very pleased.

September 19, 2016

Hello Kevin, Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave Moore and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Melody Banks
8/14/2016

"Great Service!!!!"

Shopped multiple car dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina and talked with multiple sales people. None were better than Lannin and Chuck!! I made a call to them and they found what I needed on the phone and set the deal and had me out the door in my new car in two hours. Chuck also took time to show me the features of the car after the purchase. If you are looking to purchase a car ask for Chuck. You will get the best service on the east coast!!!!

Chuck

August 16, 2016

Melody, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Melody and have a great day.

Juan
7/24/2016

"BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! "

The price they give me by phone suddenly change when we went there today. We came prepared with our cash downpayment ($100 BILLS) and a check from our bank. Were ready to bring home the vehicle! We just went there wasting our time, especially my dad and my younger sister our going to work.

Reviews of Tharrington  Battle