Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3152 Virginia Beach Blvd.,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Carrie Delaney
4/26/2015

"2015 Jeep Wranger "

Dave Moore made a fun and exciting purchase that much better with his knowledge and experience. Thank you Dave for all of your help and for making such a fun purchase go so smoothly! Couldn't ask for better service and I will def be telling folks to go see you.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

johnnie757
4/23/2015

"Love our Jeep Cherokee"

Just wanted to thank Luke Lombardozzi from Hall Jeep for a great experience in purchasing our Jeep. We came in looking for a certain Cherokee Sport and he delivered and gave us the most informative and excellent service in buying this Jeep. Can't say enough about Hall Jeep and Luke. Thanks again for a wonderful sales experience. Love our Jeep Cherokee Sport and can't wait to get on the road and save gas!

Luke Lombardozzi

April 23, 2015

Good morning johnnie757. Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Luke was able to assist you with your new Jeep purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again johnnie757 for the highly praised review.

jacee1
4/01/2015

"Very Surprised"

I went into this dealership looking at Cherokees and went home with a new 200S. My sales rep did everything to help me get into a new Cherokee but after I went home and thought about it, I decided that I needed a car instead of a truck. The next day I came back and drove a new 200S and really enjoyed it! The car was good and the price was fantastic! Kevin Clarke (sales manager) worked with me to get the best deal possible. This was an absolutely great experience at buying a new vehicle! Highly recommended!

David Pridgen, Kevin Clarke

April 02, 2015

Hello jacee1, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Kevin Clarke and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Damian T
3/05/2015

"Blown away...."

Went in to compare the Chrysler 300 with some other vehicles since I was considering changing my car in 2-3 months. I was quickly greeted by all staff and was husher to Fagan, which was an absolute blessing. This was my 2nd Hall vehicle and my 1st at this dealership and after my last experience thought it couldn't get any better but then Fagan just raised the bar for patience, service, understanding and just being a real professional with the right mix of Friendly. The business manager Steve was also great he made the whole financing and add on process so smooth painless. Then a day after my purchase I got a call that they were able to secure me a lower rate if I was interested. This blew me away as this team is not only interested in your money alone but also great at after sales service and making an emotional connection and creating a customer for life. Thank you all and most of all thank you Fagan.

Steve

March 06, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

jab9301
2/18/2015

"Reluctant Customer"

Over the years I have come to dislike (being nice) dealerships so I have relied heavily on car buying services as to limit actual interaction with dealerships. Recently, I found myself at 2 dealerships, based on car buying service, of which the first dealership lived up to what I remembered (painful); however, the second dealership (Hall -Dodge) was a surprise. The sales rep as well as the Manager provided just the right amount of assistance (not too aggressive and not too passive). I sincerely appreciated their demeanor as well as their ability to "listen" as we worked to find common ground. The negotiation phase was painless which lead to a purchase. I drove off the dealership in truck of choice knowing that the purchase was acceptable. I hope they keep this up as to support my next purchase.

February 23, 2015

Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Chip7974
2/11/2015

"Ask for Fagan Stackhouse - awesome!"

My ratings apply to our sales associate, Fagan Stackhouse, and not necessarily the dealership. My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan from Hall Dodge in Virginia Beach, our 4th vehicle we have purchased from this dealership over the years. Our sales associate was Fagan Stackhouse - he was patient, worked with us, and did not display any 'pressure' sales tactics, allowing us all the time we needed until we were comfortable; overall outstanding experience. After we had already signed all the paperwork, paid for the vehicle and the transaction was complete, Fagan spent about an hour (on his own) just helping us out in the parking lot getting familiar with all the features; he took that extra time for us. It was the easiest experience ever in purchasing a vehicle and Fagan was the best sales associate we've ever dealt with. Highly recommended!

February 12, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Chip7974. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Fagan Stackhouse lead you to your new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you again Chip7974 and have a great day!

esmercer
12/15/2014

"Awesome Experience !"

I just purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 and was blown away with the ease and overall experience. I started my process with their online sales team and was seamlessly transitioned to their on site sales team on the day of my purchase. All members were professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable of their areas of responsibility. The only hiccup, of my entire process, was shifting from sales to finance. The finance officer assigned to me initially showed up with incorrect pricing and paperwork; However, this was promptly corrected and everything went smooth for the remainder of my time there. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a professional, friendly, no hassle and no pressure car buying experience.

Desiree, Martin, Daryl

December 16, 2014

esmercer, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

montalvo16
11/16/2014

"Trade in and Purchase"

Received a fair trade in and discount below sticker price. It was an easy process. The salesman did what was needed to complete the deal without any issues.

Glen

November 17, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

angela.fleming.71
10/04/2014

"Best Customer Service Ever !!!"

A few years ago I went into this dealership thinking about what my next car purchase might be. I was familiar with this particular dealership because my husband had bought his truck here. It was easy to walk into this dealership and let a gentleman named Fagan Stackhouse show me what they had to offer me. I didn't end up buying a car at that time because I really wanted to be sure I would make the right choice. Over the years the same gentleman that gave me so much of his time showing me around the lot and giving me information continued to email me dealership offers and emails pertaining to new and used vehicles. I had finally one day received the email I had been waiting for concerning CARFAX used cars and I saw a couple of cars on the list that i was interested in looking at. So I went to the dealership to look around and get more information. Fagan was off on that day but there was a gentleman there named Stanley Smith that was extremely helpful showing me the cars I wanted to see plus giving me detailed information on them. I did find a car that I was interested in and it did end up being a little more expensive than I thought I could afford but Stanley took me inside and introduced me to Joe Righetti and Joe assured me that he could get me into that car for a great rate and an affordable payment. I was called into the office in less than 24 hours to pick up my car after filling out all my paperwork with Fagan and another amazing gentleman name Jonathan Richardson. Jonathan was great because although he was the paperwork guy I wasn't afraid and I was able to maintain my excited and happy attitude throughout the entire paperwork process. My conculsion is this... this team is amazing and they work extremely well together and I am proud to have purchased my first vehicle from them. Thank you team at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I truly appreciate you.

Stanley Smith, Joe Righetti, Jonathan Richardson

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response angela.fleming.71. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Fagan, Joe, Stanley and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hall vehicle, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRam

ElizabethSamantha
9/23/2014

"Sales review"

My name is Sandra Davis and I purchased 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I purchased from Craig Wyne at hall Auto motive I had a excelent exspernience with the whole transaction from the being to end. I will recommend this dealer and dealer ship to my friends and family.

Craig wyne

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response ElizabethSamantha. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Craig Wayne led you to your new 2014 Jeep Wrangler, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you again ElizabethSamantha and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HallChryslerDodgeJeepRamVirginiaBeach

Reviews of Dave Moore