Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dave Moore

May 22, 2017

"Experience "

- Max

Absolutely loved this dealership I'm looking to purchase a new family vehicle and with the assistance from Leroy I narrowed Done my choices Leroy was such hands on with helping me I was comfortable enough to ask him everything I wanted and it helps he was so knowledgeable about the cars. Thanks to him me and my family will be reaturning to purchase or new family car within the week

May 22, 2017

"Wow, it was this easy!"

- Montana123

Have not bought a car in 7 years. Was very hesitant just not a fun job from memory. Cheryl helped me find the truck I wanted, a great deal. She gave me all the information I needed to make the right decision. Great car buying experience. Will definitely return for my next vehicle and recommend her to my friends and family!

May 19, 2017

"Best Experience at a Dealership Ever"

- Honda Guy

Did a lot of reseach on used Honda CR-V's, found several in the Virginia Beach, Va., area, decided to stop in at Hall Honda first. Dreaded the perception of argueing and haggling over price and trade-in value at a dealership and salespeople. Was met by Travis Williams, who immediately placed me at ease with his approachability, knowledge of the vehicle and genuine concern for our needs in a CR-V. After the test drive we discussed the trade in concerns we had, and, Travis made it happen! He kept us informed every step in the process, explained all policies and paperwork, and moved at our speed. Part of the process with the purchase of our CR-V, was fixing a few cosmetic blemishes with the car, Travis made sure everything was completed to our satisfaction by lunchtime the next day, couldn't be more pleased. After buying our last several cars either on-line or from private sellers, Travis has renewed my faith in a dealership, and will return to him for future vehicle purchases.

Other Employees : The gentleman who appraised my trade-in

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $42115

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

New 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $41461

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452