Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3152 Virginia Beach Blvd.,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Van
1/31/2016

"Excellent service and great sales staff!"

In December I bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler from the dealership. I was impressed by how I was treated and the professionalism of the sales staff (Andres), finance (Mark), and manager (Travis). The quality of the Wrangler is excellent. I ordered the half doors and this past week they came in. There was some initial confusion on the order and Travis and the Service Manager (Keith) did a great job of getting it taken care of! I was very pleased with how the Service Manager (Keith) and Service Consultant (Bob) worked to assist me with getting the doors installed. I was so impressed by Jeep that this past week, we traded in our Ford Fusion for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Very pleased again with the Jeep's quality and the price (bang for the buck). I again want to thank Andres, Mark, and Travis for great sales service!

Andres Yanez, Mark in finance (sorry Mark about forgetting your last name)

Joe Alvey
1/09/2016

"Outstanding personal service, emphasis on "personal"!"

I took my Chrysler Crossfire to another dealer (Greenbriar Chysler) and received abysmal service, and I was there merely to get an inspection! This inspection took more than four hours, despite a scheduled appointment and a salesperson also scheduled to talk to me about a trade never showed up. Beyond that, the service people tried to dupe me into very expensive "fixes" for minor inspection failures. These folks set the bar very low, low enough that I decided to go to Hall for my follow-on inspection. What a sea change!!! Beginning with Nicole Gnader in the service department, who should probably be employee of the year if such an award is based on how someone best represents the company, through Tharrington Battle and Catalina Dizon in sales, and finally to DJ Jordan in finance, the folks at Hall went beyond professional to personal and friendly in their expedition of my eventual transaction. When I listen to people in television ads talk about how they are loyal to a particular car dealer, my cynicism rises to the fore; however, I intend to make this dealership my choice henceforth.

Nicole Gnader,DJ Jordan, Catalina Dizon

Hopeshubby
12/13/2015

"The best staff and great selection of vehicles!!"

The customer service within the dealership is amazing!! Very friendly staff and made my first new vehicle purchase worth it!!! Plus the Ram Rebel is an amazing truck!

Glen Clark

December 15, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback Hopeshubby. We are pleased to hear that your truck buying experience was a memorable one! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new RAM Rebel and we will certainly share your kind comments with them. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would be love to see you. Thank you again Hopeshubby and have a great day!

Obee2008
11/09/2015

"Great place to buy a car! And great people!"

Today was amazing. We came in last night and spoke to Craig Wyne(salesman) about the car we wanted and today we finalized everything with D J Jordan(finance manager). They were both very courteous and got us into our new 2014 Ford Fusion SE without a fuss. Thank you gentleman for the great customer service.

D J Jordan and Craig Wyne

November 10, 2015

Greetings Obee2008! Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would like to sincerely thank your for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is priority here at our dealership and we are delighted to hear that you were happy with Craig's and D J's customer service during your visits. We will be sure to share your feedback with them! As you settle in to your 2014, Ford Fusion SE, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback Obee2008 and we hope to work with you again soon!

odb987654
10/17/2015

"EASY CAR BUYING"

First time at this dealership and I bought two 2016 Jeeps within 2 days. The dealership looked great, the employees were friendly and helpful, and the choice of vehicles was fantastic. Eric was the greatest when it came to buying my vehicles. Excellent salesman! Travis made sure that I was taken care of. Mark made signing final paperwork an enjoyable experience. Thanks Hall's.

Eric Osborne, Travis Tippett, Mark E.

October 19, 2015

odb987654, thank you very much for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear that purchasing both of your 2016 Jeeps with our team was a fantastic experience and that they all were able to assist you throughout your visits. I will be sure to share your kind and encouraging thoughts with Eric, Travis, and Mark! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions as you settle in to your new vehicles. We would be happy lend our support! Thank you again odb987654 and have a wonderful day!

AllGood
9/30/2015

"New Car purchase"

I just purchased a new vehicle from Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and would do so again if the need arose. The staff was courteous and respectful of my wishes and did their best to satisfy all my requests. The sales representative, David Johnston, was attentive but not over-bearing and the entire staff was efficient and professional.

David Johnston

October 06, 2015

Good afternoon AllGood. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that David and the team were able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging thoughts to them! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again AllGood for taking the time to review us. Happy driving!

crt
9/18/2015

"Service Center"

I dread coming back to a car dealer after making a purchase because of past experience, most car dealers will not give you the same attention that's given after you have bought the car but that's not the case this time. Yesterday I have to come back to pick up the spare key that I was promised and have some minor issues on the car looked at and I got the same attention as if I was buying a new car, everyone was eager to help and I got the issues corrected.

Jerry, Catalina, Sandy, Eric Osborne

September 21, 2015

Good morning crt! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We want all of our customers to feel valued and we strive to establish excellent customer experiences no matter what the visit is for. We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again crt for the highly praised review.

crt
9/14/2015

"Awesome car"

Just bought an awesome used car from Hall Va. beach. The service and facilities were great. The sales consultant answered all my questions and made it a good experience.

Eric Osborne, Peter Manikkam

September 17, 2015

crt, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We are very glad to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase and make your car buying experience a memorable one. If you should have any further questions as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you! Thank you again crt and have a wonderful day.

Carol and Bob
9/08/2015

"great attention to details"

The Hall employees listened to me from features to price range and put me in the perfect vehicle for me. Thanks Hall and David Bell.

David Bell and Pete Monika

September 10, 2015

Good morning Carol and Bob. Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience with us was a memorable one. I will be sure to share your kind comments with David and the team! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions. We would be happy to lend our support! Thanks again Carol and Bob for taking the time to review us.

zacky123
7/06/2015

"New Ram"

I was VERY satisfied with my new purchase of a Ram 1500. The personal service and friendly staff made it a good experience. Stanley Smith, my salesman, was awesome. Friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, professional, and a fantastic wardrobe : ) A nice gentleman.

stanley smith

July 06, 2015

Thanks for the encouraging review! We are delighted to hear that Stanley Smith provided you with such a memorable car buying experience and we will be sure to pass on your kind words. Be sure to come back and see us again soon at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Happy driving!

Reviews of Tharrington  Battle