Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

F & I

July 12, 2017

"Great service!! "

- Jillian Feinburg

William met my boyfriend and I on the lot and helped us find the perfect Jeep. We got a great deal on my trade in and a even better deal on my 2017 Jeep Wrangler. We got to the dealership late and they stayed with us until all the paperwork was complete. It was a super late night and neither William or Peter complained about the time. They were both very helpful and professional through the whole process. We were very pleased with the service we receive.

William Stratton
Peter Manikkam

July 10, 2017

"Awsome from start to Finnish "

- AlexxAlexx

I contacted Hall over a week ago and was kinda sorta in the market for a better car and I decided to venture to Hall ,I'm glad I did.Shane was an Awsome salesman ,he made me feel like Hall cared about me being there and he was very knowledgeable about any questions I threw at him and there was no sale over kill with him ,I'm up there in my age and I felt right at home plate conversating with him and after the sale he did a follow up the next day to ensure I was happy with my purchase thanks Hall for employing Shane and thanks To Shane for making me feel comfortable ,Hall rocks on all fronts ,cause the entire crew I dealt with were equally as Awsome ,thanks to all.....

Shane Woolard
Other Employees : Phillip /Charles

July 07, 2017

"My experience was good in the service department."

- K. Shackley

I have not had many good experiences with dealership service departments in the past. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I came to this service department to get help with continuous problems after some recall work at another service center ( Hall Automotive on Western Branch Blvd. in Chesapeake..not recommended!) for over one year.Christopher Banks,Service Consultant, was amazing! He exemplifies the highest level of Customer Service at all times.He is friendly and does what he says he will do, without fail. This company is very lucky to have Christopher on their team, Catalina Dizon, Vehicle Exchange Coordinator, was very friendly and helpful when assisting me with a loaner car. Keith Bradshaw, Service Manager, took the time to sit with me in his office to make sure I understood the process and work.Way to go!

Christopher Banks

New 2017 Jeep Wrangler, $41280

2017 Jeep Wrangler

New 2017 Ram 1500, $41149

2017 Ram 1500

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452