Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Ms Hall

"Great experience "

I was referred to Jason Branch from a friend who purchased a vehicle from him. He came in on his day off to assist me. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own. We sat down and discussed what was important to me in my new vehicle. He said, I'll be right back. When he pulled around the corner with MY 2014 Toyota Camry, I instantly fell in love. It was everything I was looking for down to the color. He also hooked me up with a warranty and kept me UNDER my budget! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Jason listened and understood my needs. I highly recommend Jason Branch if you're looking for a vehicle. He won't disappoint.

Nicole Johnson
9/29/2016

"Jason Branch is the man!"

Jason Branch at Hall Honda took care of me. He was FREAKING AWESOME !!! I needed a car and he worked his magic and got me into something SWEET. I recommend anyone and everyone go see Jason. He's the man !!!!

GLO

"Thank you tommy "

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE THUS FAR. WHILE DOING THE PAPER WORK TOMMY WAS VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT LIFE ITSELF AND NOT ONLY HELPED ME WITH BUYING A CAR BUT LIFE CHANGING INSPIRATION AS WELL..!!!! JOB WELL DONE

Leah
9/28/2016

"Thanks Tommy!"

I am very pleased with the service that I received from Mr. Tommy Hancock. He is very honest and funny which made me feel comfortable with the purchase that I made. I bought my car April of 2015 and I couldn't have asked for a better car. Thank you Mr. Tommy!

Frank B Jr
9/26/2016

"Ask for Jason Branch"

What more can I say? This is my second purchase with Jason Branch at Hall Honda. I'm extremely happy with my Honda Accord! Byron Gray took care of me on the financing and making sure my vehicle is fully protected for the next 5 years. I highly recommend Jason Branch and Hall Honda if you're looking for a vehicle.

September 26, 2016

Frank - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach.

Tiablue757
9/24/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Loved working with Tommy Hancock at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach! Made the whole buying a car experience super easy! Hall Honda is the best!

September 26, 2016

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Duke7778
9/23/2016

"Great dealership experience "

I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. They really listened to the needs of our buying experience. Located the car we were looking for and gave leasing and buying options.

Sr chief Byron

September 26, 2016

Greetings Duke! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

NancyB
9/19/2016

"Returning Customer"

Mr. Delbert Duke was my salesman in 2013 with my 2013 Accord LX purchase. Since my mobility has progressed with leg and back issues I now have to use my power scooter wheelchair even more as I travel around the cites and out of town. My Accord was difficult putting my chair in and out the trunk. Even though my daughter helps me and drives most trips, I chose to purchase a larger vehicle to make chair and cargo carrying easier. Another major reason is my eyesight is limited with sitting low to the ground so the CRV makes a major difference seeing all around in traffic. My transactions have always been pleasant and thorough with Delbert. He takes the time to listen to your needs and is very personable. I have referred friends to him and they have purchased vehicles and were pleased as well. Sincerely, Nancy & LLoyd Buggs

Anthony Loveless - Service/Gold Team

September 21, 2016

Nancy and Lloyd Buggs - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much and we hope to see you again soon.

funcouple
9/09/2016

"Buying our new car was a wonderful experience at Hall Honda."

As soon as we started to browse at the various cars on the lot, we were greeted by Tommy Hancock. HIs friendly and outgoing personality instantly impressed us. He engaged in conversation with us as he showed us various vehicles. We buy our cars new and drive them until they are no longer drivable. This is a very important task when we go car shopping. Tommy's pleasant demeanor helped us feel comfortable as we tried to make a decision on the perfect car for us. We appreciate his honesty, and caring attitude and helped us to make the perfect choice for our next new car. I feel we made a new friend and truly appreciate all he did to make this a fantastic experience. The process of finalizing our sale was a great experience and it was evident of the care we received. We are happy to be a part of the Hall family.

September 21, 2016

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Speck411
9/07/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

No one likes the traditional pressure sales approach that one experiences at an average dealership and nothing could be farther from that approach than what one experiences at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach. It is a professional experience in every area. My salesman Rick Tala was exceptional and went to great lengths to make sure all my questions were answered and that I understood all the features on the car and how they would make my driving experience safer and more comfortable.The closing manager Bryant was exceptionally professional and also ensured I understood all my financing options, taxes, extra maintenance options etc. There was no pressure just a professional effort to make sure I got what I wanted and a price I could afford. It is the best dealership I have ever dealt with and highly recommend it to anyone interested in a Honda product or service.

Rick Tala and Bryant

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rick Tala and Bryant lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock