Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Janeljo1
4/18/2015

"Thoroughly Satisfied"

I came to Hall Honda knowing that I had some credit issues. I met with Harland Roberts, who listened to my situation and attempted to help me find the used car I was in the market for. Harland was very kind, courteous, sincere, and had an impressive knowledge of their products and services. After several trips to the lot and showing me at least 20 different used cars, (including a drive to see one all the way in Chesapeake), I still didn't see what I wanted. Harland intuitively knew that I wouldn't find what I wanted in a used car. So, he met with his sales manager, Eugene Smith, and finance manager. Jennifer Cain. Together they managed to get me approved for a brand new 2015 Honda Accord, despite my credit history. The team didn't stop trying to help me, even after signing the paperwork! The day after my purchase, I was called back into the store to sign new paperwork because they'd found me a better interest rate and my payments were lowered. For as long as Harland is in the business, he has a loyal customer in me. Hall Honda rocks!!!!

ValCR-V
4/15/2015

"Excellent"

John T Bryant made buying a used car for my granddaughter an enjoyable experience. He was patient, courteous, knowledgeable and most helpful...always going the extra mile!!! I would highly recommend John to anyone who wants to buy a car. He is outstanding!!!

John T. Bryant

April 16, 2015

Hello ValCR-V, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John T Bryant and the team! Thank you again for your review.

cassfar
4/12/2015

"John Christian made my first car buying experience amazing!"

I walked in for a recall on my Honda and tired of all the money I have been putting into it the past 4 years or more. At that moment I was greeted by John and said who can I speak to about maybe purchasing a car, and he said me. So, he explained in details of leasing, owning, payment options the whole nine to me. Then I started test driving cars and made my decision on a brand new Honda, Civic, EX fully loaded and in my price range. John was not pushy at all and helped me pick up and drop off my daughter. He cares about his costumers and it shows. Thanks John for everything it was the best decision I made.

John Christian

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John lead you to your new Honda Civic EX Fully Loaded, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

HappyFit
4/10/2015

"First time buyer- great experience"

John T Bryant was extremely helpful and helped me get an excellent car or a great price. He paid attention to everything I said and worked really hard to meet my expectations! I truly cannot tell you how much I appreciated his help. I bought from private dealers before and both dealers were not honest. John was! I will recommend him to anyone!

John T Bryant

April 13, 2015

Hello! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Zee
4/01/2015

"Karl Collins is Awesomeness! "

I purchased a used Honda Accord a few weeks ago from Hall Honda. As soon as I pulled up, I was greeted by this really nice guy named Karl Collins. He wasn't pushy at all and could tell I was a bit nervous and wanted the whole process to be over with. He has to be the nicest salesman I've ever worked with and it's hard to associate any salesman with sincerity, let alone awesome. He kept reassuring me that they would take care of me and work things out. He showed me several cars and was very patient and wanted me to have a great experience. To be completely honest, I was embarrassed about my credit but those guys in the finance department along with Karl made sure I kept a smile on my face and I left with a car that had more amenities than I ever thought I'd get. Even after the sale, Karl texted me to check on me and make sure everything was okay. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Eugene and Byron (finance guys) called me to tell me that after they reconditioned the car, it was cheaper than they thought it'd be, which in turn, lowered the price of the car and my payment by almost $50! To say theses guys were genuine is an understatement! I have no adjectives to describe my experience but awesomeness! If you're nervous and apprehensive about the whole car buying experience, I'd highly suggest you go see Karl. He's a very nice guy and doesn't sell dreams. You should especially see him if it's your first time buying a car.

Karl Collins

April 01, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

SpineRep12
3/18/2015

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

I can't say enough about the GREAT EXPERIENCE my wife and I had purchasing our 2015 Honda Pilot from Papa Seck & Dwight Richards! The professionalism and experience demonstrated throughout the process was Top Notch! Dwight was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent time with my wife showing her how to utilize all of the features that her new Honda pilot had to offer which made her extremely comfortable. I would recommend these guys and Hall Honda to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle you will not be disappointed. Thanks Papa and Dwight for the Best car buying experience!! Jim Ray

Papa Seck, Dwight Richards

March 18, 2015

SpineRep12, thank you for the kind and enthusiastic review! Here at Hall Honda Virginia Beach, we take pride in providing our customers with top notch service and buying expediences and it truly satisfies us when we see the excitement in your words. Thanks again and enjoy your new Pilot!

Richcallaghan
3/11/2015

"Another happy Honda customer"

If you're looking for a Honda, look no further than Tommy to take care of you. Tommy looks after you like a VIP client and is your trusted advisor when looking for your next purchase. He made the process fun, easy and informational. He'll show you the options and reign you in if you get caught up in the myriad of options. He genuinely keeps it honest and looks out what's best for you. We will definitely be coming back when it's time to trade up for another car.

March 12, 2015

Good morning Richcallaghan. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Richcallaghan and have a great day!

Mindy
3/07/2015

"Leased my first vehicle with Tommy!"

My fiancé and I went into hall handa because we felt like our options were exhausted with searching for used cars around Virginia beach. Tommy gave us the options for new and leased vehicles and he was very helpful and informative. We test drive a white 2015 Honda civic coupe and I loved it! After the test drive we were able to sign paperwork efficiently and I drove my car from the lot the next day! Thanks Tommy for a great experience at hall Honda!

March 09, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015, Honda, Civic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

coolblue
3/01/2015

"amazing"

For my first car I had the best experience helped out great felt no pressure into buying the car . Nice greeting excellent with family. Thanking honda for great experience

Maurice Forbes

March 02, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

gbell001
2/23/2015

"Great experience"

I had been to several other dealers before I visited Hall Honda. Karl Collins was the first sales representative I met when I waled through the door and he was excellent throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend Hall and Karl Collins for your car needs!

Karl Collins

February 25, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock