Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Casey L Hartung
8/25/2016

"Great experience "

Go visit ......they are welcoming and efficient. Ask for Lawrence or Travis. They will find what you are looking for. They are funny and very patient.

Lawrence Bright and Travis Robinson

Mary Woods
8/21/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

I came to this dealership to help my son finance a car. The staff was very helpful in explaining all phases of the car buying process and all available financing options and additional protection plans. I was very impressed with the team work and professionalism of all the various staff members. A special shout out to Travis and Tiffani!

Prettysweetie2u
8/21/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Jason Branch did an outstanding job!! He's the best salesman ever, he made the process smooth and comfortable. He did his best to get me everything I wanted. Vernon Williams, Alexis Harris and John Byrant also offered great customer support....Hall Honda Virginia Beach, I give the highest rating!! Your sales team ROCKS!! SATISFIED CUSTOMER N.HAYNES

Jason Branch

Denisew0331
8/20/2016

"LOVE my 2016 HRV"

Travis was extremely knowledgable and made us feel more than welcome when we came into the dealership. He did a great job finding us the perfect car!

James Woods
8/20/2016

"Worked with me every step of the way"

Travis and the rest of the staff were very helpful and accomodating during my entire purchasing & financing experience. I was prepared to be turned away due to my poor financial situation but I was encouraged by their ability to compromise so I could leave the dealership fully satisfied.

Travis Robinson, Tiffani Satterwhite

Kreshb
8/19/2016

"I'll never buy anywhere else! "

To be honest, I didn't plan to love a Honda Pilot. It just wasn't on my radar as an option. Until a friend insisted I must check them out bc she loved hers so much and specifically loved Hall Honda. She recommended Jeff Hutchison so off we went to meet him and JUST test drive the Pilot. Long story short, it was a perfect car buying experience! Relaxed but professional, easy but thorough and completely impressive. Jeff worked with us to find the perfect model and Byron in finance totally locked it down with financing and warranty information. If what people (meaning everyone!) say is true regarding Honda's being incredibly faithful, long lasting cars is true, we will never shop anywhere else again! Loooove my Pilot!

Jeff Hutchison, Byron in finance

janders
8/19/2016

"GREAT SERVICE!!!!!"

I came into Hall Honda of Virginia Beach the evening of 08/13/16 to explore a couple of used cars I saw online for my son's first car. I was blessed to have Richard Barrera as my sales person. He immediately leveraged small talk to build rapport and probed to identify my needs. I appreciate him being honest with me on what to expect as I communicated my wants and must haves, etc. He committed to ensuring I received honesty and that he would do what he could to meet my needs, even if it meant bringing in cars from other sister dealerships. I had the best time with him exploring cars and he kept me laughing with a balance of ensuring I received the best care. Long story short... I got the car I walked in there to get. I would say that Richard definitely contributed to me walking out of there with a car that night. His transparency and great customer serve made me a promoter and my son a proud owner of a car. He loves it! Thank you again Richard for being you. It made a big difference. Jacqueline Anderson

Richard Barrera

Lilmilt12
8/18/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Travis Robinson took the time to show me two vehicles and explained all the features of both vehicles. I was able to test drive both cars and although we couldnt come to a final sale I would definetely recommend Travis and Hall Honda to anyone looking to buy a Honda. Outstanding customer service.

Satisfied
8/16/2016

"Great Experience "

Outstanding salesperson (Travis Robinson) extremely knowledge and cooperative! Easy to work with. I felt my needs were addressed and I was not a just a number. Travis researched other dealerships to assist me with finding the perfect vehicle. His performance and honesty are noteworthy. I will highly recommend others to Hall Honda (Travis).

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

August 16, 2016

Hi - Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new Honda! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

Lmchugh
8/14/2016

"Honda Fit"

Travis is the perfect person to help you buy a car. He listens listens to your every wish for your car and will run the extra mile to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Best dealership experience ever.

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

August 16, 2016

Hello! Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda Fit! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviews of Tommy Hancock