Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Carrie Miles

Justin Fox, Service Advisor, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Justin Fox

March 26, 2017

"Very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. "

- Ruby62

I appreciated that Mr Duke never made me feel hurried and answered all my questions so that I could make a good decision for myself. He was patient and kind and that is important to me. Byron was also very helpful and I felt he helped me tremendously to make the right decision without feeling rushed or pressured. They also reminded me that they were always available to me for any questions or concerns after we finished the sale. Nice people! Will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

March 23, 2017

"Car buying made easy!"

- Terry B.

These Guys are Customer Service Professionals , I had the pleasure of working with Amanda Carroll and Tommy Hancock during the buying process. Never once was I pressured , coerced or made to feel uneasy! Getting to the bottom line price was painless. When I came in for my test drive , Tommy took good care of me and was just a pleasure to deal with. The next day I came in to finalize my purchase , Tommy had all the paperwork lined up and ready to go, making the process very streamlined! I also want to mention the Business Manager I worked with , Lawrence Bright. He works behind the scenes and gave me lots of options as far as warranty and protection plans to keep my vehicle like new for years to come. I was smiling and laughing with Lawrence and Tommy as I was writing a 20,000$ check, how often does that happen. You really should give these guys a try, I know I am glad I did!

March 17, 2017

"Love my new 2017 Civic"

- Kim W. Va.Beach, Va.

I could not be happier with new 2017 Honda Civic and my buying experience at Hall Honda. My salesman Alvin Massenburg was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. I gave all excellent ratings because of Alvin M. and my overall experience. I would highly recommend Hall Honda to friends and family.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2017 Honda Accord

New 2016 Honda Civic, $26960

2016 Honda Civic

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452