Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
SpineRep12
3/18/2015

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

I can't say enough about the GREAT EXPERIENCE my wife and I had purchasing our 2015 Honda Pilot from Papa Seck & Dwight Richards! The professionalism and experience demonstrated throughout the process was Top Notch! Dwight was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent time with my wife showing her how to utilize all of the features that her new Honda pilot had to offer which made her extremely comfortable. I would recommend these guys and Hall Honda to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle you will not be disappointed. Thanks Papa and Dwight for the Best car buying experience!! Jim Ray

Papa Seck, Dwight Richards

March 18, 2015

SpineRep12, thank you for the kind and enthusiastic review! Here at Hall Honda Virginia Beach, we take pride in providing our customers with top notch service and buying expediences and it truly satisfies us when we see the excitement in your words. Thanks again and enjoy your new Pilot!

Richcallaghan
3/11/2015

"Another happy Honda customer"

If you're looking for a Honda, look no further than Tommy to take care of you. Tommy looks after you like a VIP client and is your trusted advisor when looking for your next purchase. He made the process fun, easy and informational. He'll show you the options and reign you in if you get caught up in the myriad of options. He genuinely keeps it honest and looks out what's best for you. We will definitely be coming back when it's time to trade up for another car.

March 12, 2015

Good morning Richcallaghan. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Richcallaghan and have a great day!

Mindy
3/07/2015

"Leased my first vehicle with Tommy!"

My fiancé and I went into hall handa because we felt like our options were exhausted with searching for used cars around Virginia beach. Tommy gave us the options for new and leased vehicles and he was very helpful and informative. We test drive a white 2015 Honda civic coupe and I loved it! After the test drive we were able to sign paperwork efficiently and I drove my car from the lot the next day! Thanks Tommy for a great experience at hall Honda!

March 09, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015, Honda, Civic. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

coolblue
3/01/2015

"amazing"

For my first car I had the best experience helped out great felt no pressure into buying the car . Nice greeting excellent with family. Thanking honda for great experience

Maurice Forbes

March 02, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

gbell001
2/23/2015

"Great experience"

I had been to several other dealers before I visited Hall Honda. Karl Collins was the first sales representative I met when I waled through the door and he was excellent throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend Hall and Karl Collins for your car needs!

Karl Collins

February 25, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Elzabeth Shumate Mercer
2/13/2015

"A Great Dealership"

We initially went to Hall just to stop in and possibly test drive one of the Honda Accords. We were greeted by Ray S. , he asked us what features we were looking for and brought out an Accord for us to test drive , he explained all of the new features to us. The car speaks for itself really what a nice car. Ray hooked us up he gave us a good trade value on my paid off Civic and we left with a new Accord. Ray did not put the normal salesman pressure on us, and he made us feel at ease in making our decision. I have been back several times to have paint protection and fabric protection applied and to have my car cleaned and mats ordered and installed. All of the Hall Honda staff have impressed me, they are friendly, kind and very courteous to customers and each other. I would definitely recommend Hall Honda to friends and family and coworkers.

Ray Sanders

February 16, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda Accord. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

lpagan
2/11/2015

"perfect experience"

Husband and I shopped at Hall Honda Virginia Beach to buy our first new car together .Karl Collins was my salesman and he did a excellent job . Great service and information for us as well as friendly and very professional. We are very happy and will be definitely buying or future cars from the dealership and through Karl Collins .

Karl Collins

February 12, 2015

Good morning lpagan . In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again lpagan and have a great day!

Deanna
2/08/2015

"1st timer buyer "

I decided to go to Hall Honda after visiting two other dealerships and being disappointed with both. I had a friend buy a vehicle from them just a week earlier, so decided why not try them. I went in with a loan that wasnt for very much and saw what they had to offer, wasnt quite impressed. Until they asked that if they could offer me a better deal,would I be willing to go up in price on the car? Of course I said yes and they found something based on what I liked quickly, they brought it out front and I test drove it. I automatically fell in love with it and was impressed that they got everything on the list and for a great price. I ended up with the 2007 Honda Accord with 57,000 miles for a good price. All the paperwork and everything was done within 2 hours of when they had first brought the car for me to test drive. My mind was at ease for a first time buyer being cautious of every thing. Would recommend buying a car from them.

Karl Collins, Richard Gmelin

February 09, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Deanna. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that we lead you to your new 2007 Honda Accord, and we will certainly share your feedback with everyone. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

1armymom
1/28/2015

"Scary Tales of what will happen without expensive parts"

I have been getting my Odyssey serviced at this dealership for about 4 or 5 years. I took it in last week for a diagnosis on a check engine light. The wait was way too long, as usual, but when they came to get me, they told me it needed a new catalytic converter, a part that costs almost $1000. Because I'm strapped for cash, I asked what the implications were of driving with the bad part, and the employee told me that if the part failed, the car would be dead on the side of the road, and worse, that the metal honeycomb inside it could break apart and blow through the engine, destroying it. I told them I'd bring it back the following week for the replacement. In the meantime, the check engine light went out on its own. I started asking around and doing some research and discovered that if my converter were truly bad like they said, my car would be having noticeable performance issues, noise, and possibly even smell. It purrs like a kitten and drives as smooth as ever. Another repair place and my research backed up the fact that even if it was bad, I could continue to drive it until I was able to get it fixed / replaced, and that only in extreme circumstances would it cause the car to stop running. And, if the honeycomb material blew, it would exit through the exhaust system (backwards), NOT into the engine. Now I feel like I have been scammed -- luckily this time I didn't get the repair -- but with a vehicle almost 9 years old, I'm afraid I've been scammed on other expensive part replacements, as well. After all, how would I know any better, as a single mom and not an auto-savvy person. I think they know my profile type and will tell me whatever it takes to make me feel like I have to pay out the nose to keep my kids safe in the car. Next time my check engine light comes on, I'll be taking it for a free diagnostic at Auto Zone. I no longer trust Hall Honda.

Green Team

1armymom responded to this review

February 13, 2015

So I was not being scammed, just given some "incorrect information" to maybe give me a greater sense of urgency about getting this expensive repair done. The catalytic converter blew a few weeks later, while I was on a road trip. I ended up having to get it repaired out of town, and that dealer did shoddy work, as it wasn't handling right, and it was making noises. I brought it back to Hall upon return, and they made everything right. I was told the employee who provided the "incorrect information" was no longer working there, Hall worked with the other dealership to recoup costs for work they had to correct and anything related to it (so it didn't cost me a dime), they took about 25% total off some other repairs, and they washed my van inside and out before returning it. The service manager offered a personal apology, and my faith in the dealership is restored. I will continue to use Hall Honda.

February 03, 2015

We are so sorry this happened to you! We do value as our customer over the past 4 years. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to see what I can do to resolve your concerns and prevent this in the future. Thank you for letting us know, Carrie Miles Service Director 757-431-4300

Mrs Marsh
1/26/2015

"Peace of Mind Service"

My 2007 Honda Pilot was in for an Inspection and Joe Wachner did a great job getting everything routine done and taking care of a safety recall item. I had not been notified but he knew it needed to be done so he made it happen. THANK YOU Joe! Regards, Mrs. Marsh

Joe Wachner

January 27, 2015

Greetings Mrs. Marsh! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock