Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Cartime
7/24/2016

"Tommy and Delbert"

Tommy Hancock and Delbert Duke are great! I came in to browse on Saturday and they helped me select the perfect car. I went home to research and came back Sunday to purchase. Very happy with the service. Go see them!

Joe H.
7/20/2016

"Overall experience"

I must say I do not generally like going car shopping which is why I was driving a 2000 Lincoln Town Car. That changed when I walked on the lot and met Lawrence and his partner Travis. They were helpful, respectful, funny and generally not pushy. They both made sure all my family's needs were taken care including getting a special item my mother gave me to carry whenever I was on the road reminding me to drive safely. I have had this device well before I had kids of my own and reminds me everyday of the love of my mother for me and my family. They made sure I got it back. While I remembered my clubs from the trunk, the medallion was more important and would have more devastating if I had lost it. Bottom line, I will not dread going to a dealership again and it will, more likely than not, be Hall Honda! Thanks guys, Joe

Lawrence, Travis and their manager Richard

July 21, 2016

Thank you Joe for taking the time to review us! Hall Honda Virginia Beach strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Michelle
7/20/2016

"WOW!!!!"

This was just supposed to be a drive by and turned out to be one of the most incredible dealer visits ever! Lawrence greeted us at the door very pleasantly with a huge smile offering his service if needed. He asked the usual sales questions with one difference, he pulled a note pad and pen out of his pocket and took notes. They were "he payed attention to what I said" notes too because my next person to meet was Papa Seck. I was done at that point. He greeted us nicely, of course, along with a deal that was too good to even waste time thinking about. I still wonder if he thought about it before hand. The rest of the sale, finance and delivery went smoothly. Then I got to meet Max. He is the one who takes dummies like me and teaches them how to use all the "technical" stuff on the screen. What a nice, patient man. He was even brave enough to call me 2 weeks later to see how I was doing. Another 10 minute lesson. Thanks to Josh too for the extra mile in service. The way I was treated will keep me coming back to you for life.

Lawrence Bright

July 21, 2016

Good morning Michelle. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

bstiles48
7/17/2016

"Service keyed to satisfy the customer"

John Christian is the sales person you want! He listens, he finds the BEST deals ever, he works with you every step of the process. Just think someone who actually cares about his customers - he actually answers his phone and he also returns your call(s). How refreshing to know that I was not just a dollar sign. John Christian worked with me and for me to get me the best deal and he was there every step of the process, They say customer service does not exixt anymore, well that is not so at Hall Honda and definately not so with John. The people at Hall Honda Virginia Beach Blvd. are absolutely wonderful. I will recommend everyone go to Hall Honda on Virginia Beach Blvd. and to ask for John Chistian. Thank you John Christian and than you Hall Honda staff. My whole family is now dealing with you.

JOHN CHRISTIAN

July 19, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

7/16/2016

"Pleasant experience!"

Everyone at Hall Honda was so friendly. Mr. Duke treated me like a family member, offered great advice, and made me happy about my purchase.

Delbert Duke, Byron Gray

July 19, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

ISO Accordable family car
7/16/2016

"Too easy "

Working with Travis Robinson was literally too easy. He listened to our needs and worked to ensure we were in love with the vehicle we took home. We ran into some snags outside of his control, but he remained considerate of our needs throughout.

July 19, 2016

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

DanieBLov
7/15/2016

"Great customer service "

Dealer Travis Robinson was of great service!! He stuck by me the whole time and bargained some great deals for me with my trade in . He's very courteous and hospitable; made me feel right at home and strive to get me the car I loved .

July 19, 2016

Hello, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Travis and the team! Thank you again for your review.

sivad123
7/15/2016

"John Christian made is just GREAT!"

This was my daughter's first car and Mr. Christian made the experience a great one for her. He took the time to pair her phone and walk her through the technology of the new Honda Civic. This will be an experience she will never forget. Thank you John. You have a customer for life. Vel Munro

John Christian

July 19, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

SY Honda guy
7/15/2016

"Excellent Customer Service from Travis Robinson"

Travis treated us like family as we searched for our new (used) car. He listened to our needs, asked questions and helped us to narrow down the options that were available. He wasn't trying to just make a quick sale; He wanted to make sure we absolutely loved our choice when we drove it away. Highly recommend working with him if you're looking for a vehicle!

July 15, 2016

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

WNathan
7/10/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I've been in Norfolk for about four years due to being in the military and buying my second car from Mr. Travis and the Hall dealership has been a much better experience from the first one. Mr. Travis was knowledgeable about the Jeep my family and I wanted. We searched high and low and found the perfect one! I just want to thank Mr. Travis again for his customer service.

Mr. Travis Robinson

July 11, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Travis led you to your new Jeep, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock