Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Good

Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase

"Pure Driving Joy"

Bought a Honda Odyssey with the help of Ray Sanders, Dennis Jordan, and Chris from the Finance Department. The whole experience was very positive. This amazing team of men from Hall Honda Virginia Beach made the purchase a smooth and seemingly effortless. Our van is a pure driving joy and makes Hall a place to buy future vehicles with confidence that we will get a great price on quality machinery.

Ray Sanders, Dennis Jordan, Chris from the Finance Department

November 10, 2014

Hi! - Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new Honda Odyssey! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

"Impeccable Customer Service Provided at Hall Honda Virginia "

I had the best experience buying a car at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach. I was treated as a valued customer by each and every member of the Hall Honda staff from the moment I walked into the showroom. The customer service at Hall Honda is impeccable. John Christian navigated me flawlessly into the car of my dreams. He patiently listened to my needs and then met those needs effortlessly. Before I knew it, I was behind the wheel of my new car being taught how to use all of the features before driving away with a smile on my face. I would recommend Hall Automotive and Hall Honda in particular to everyone who is a fan of dedicated customer service. I am looking forward to a nice, long relationship with the staff of Hall Honda.

John Christian

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Margaret Foley. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John Christian led you to your new Honda vehicle and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again Margaret Foley and have a great day! www.facebook.com/hallhondavirginiabeach

"Great experience"

My experience with Hall Honda was great. Karl Collins and Eric Rogers were and continue to be great salesmen who were honest, patient, and friendly throughout this process. Karl Collins was able to put my wife in a 2014 Honda Civic with comfortable payments and is working diligently with me on finding the right vehicle. Karl Collins and Eric Rogers made my experience with Hall Honda a great one and I'd refer any friend of mine to your dealership.

Karl Collins, Eric Rogers

October 28, 2014

Greetings Phillyboy86! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

""Technical expert at its best""

I bought a 2015 Honda Odyssey for my wife and she was amazed of the knowledge and professionalism Ian Baer provided. He is a true professional and answer all of our question. We love our new minivan and would definitely recommend this dealership especially sales person Ian Baer. Thank you. Anil

Ian Baer

October 22, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Anil. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ian Bear lead you to your new 2015 Honda Odyssey, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

"Salesman: either ignorant or a scammer. "

So girlfriend and i went to purchase an odyssey. From the beginning the salesman (Vern) was told there was a firm maximum on how large a monthly payment we could have. "No problem" he said. 3 hours on Saturday ended with us taking the van and vern telling us he had the payment where we wanted it. We drove the odyssey the weekend. Return after work today (Monday) to Complete paperwork etc. After spending another 2 hours there, "oops" Said Vern, it's actually going to be $7.200.00 more than I told you. "Sorry" he said. We got our trade-in back and left. What a SCAM. There's no doubt in my mind that we have been gamed. These salesmen know by rote the numbers for their popular vehicles - the dealer costs, the price they need to make profit, etc. There's no way to innocently make a $7.000.00 mistake. AVOID this dealer at all costs!

Vernon

November 03, 2014

I apologize for the confusion regarding your deal. Vern inadvertently did not include your pay-off amount in the deal when he loaded it into the computer. He entered your trade-in as if you owned it outright, when in fact there was an amount that needed to be paid off. This is what changed the price of your vehicle. While unfortunate, I can assure you that it was an honest mistake. In no way shape or form were we attempting to scam you. I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you, and I regret that we made an error. If you have any further concerns please contact me at 757-431-4300. Thank you, Erin Bessey, General Manager Hall Honda Virginia Beach

"If I could give this dealership 0 stars then I would. I..."

If I could give this dealership 0 stars then I would. I bought a new Honda Fit about a month ago. I was lied to throughout the process on numerous occasions and when I asked that these things be corrected was treated as if I had done something wrong. First, when going through the paperwork, I was offered an environmental protection package which was described as a special coat of paint and interior coverage that would protect the appearance of the vehicle from things like spills. I decided to go with the package because I am planning to keep the car for a long time and it comes with a good warranty. I inquired about when this product would be applied and was told that it already had been. When I called back later to ask about another problem, I was told that this is incorrect and that I would need to drive back to the dealership to have it applied. I live in North Carolina and said I would not drive back, but would be willing to go to a dealership where I live to get the product applied. I was told this couldn't be done, the closest dealership I could go do was 2 hours and 45 minutes ONE WAY. When I said I wasn't interested and wanted my money back I was treated as if somehow this was my fault. There was no apology, nothing. Second, I asked that my license plates be transferred NUMEROUS times throughout the buying process. I was told that they would be transferred and that I would have temporary plates to use until I got home to North Carolina. Two weeks later I get new plates and a bill to pay property taxes. I went to the DMV to ask what was going on, and they pointed to a box on the paperwork I had signed where it said "temporary plates" - I explained that I was out of state, and the DMV person said that anytime that box is checked it means that I am getting NEW license plates. I must have said that I wanted my plates transferred at least 3 times just when signing paperwork. I have yet to call and ask why I was lied to about this, but will do so after I bring my car in. Third, a light on my car has been on since I bought it. Keep in mind this is a NEW car. The light has to do with the tire pressure system, when I bought it I was told that the light was on because the temperature had dropped dramatically overnight. I was told the light would go off after about a half hour of driving. Even now, the light is still on. I have just called a Honda dealership here and they said the temperature drop is not the reason for that light being on and that they aren't sure Honda will cover the price of the fix. I am taking my car in Wednesday and will update with any further news. Needless to reiterate, I was flat out lied to in three different situations. I am now stuck with a new car that has a warning light on, a property tax payment I have to now pay twice, and no product (environmental protection) which I was told I already had. Honestly, this new car isn't worth the hassle I have gone through in only the first month of owning it and I will never step foot in a Honda dealership again.

Ben

November 25, 2013

We apologize for the miscommunication. Your satisfaction is our only concern. We have sent the cancellation for your protection package and it should be processed. I know that we attempted to find a closer location with no success and we apologize for that. We certainly would not expect that you would pay for the tire pressure if it needs to be adjusted. It is very common this time of year with the drastic temperature changes. As for the DMV transfer, we would like to resolve your concern and look forward to working with you on this. It appears that we do not have all the paperwork required for your request but we would like to correct it. We will be in contact with you again on this matter and look forward to getting this taken care of for you. Your satisfaction is very important to us and to me personally. I will be following up on this for you until it is complete. Thank you for your feedback. Erin Bessey, General Manager

"This dealership was recommended to me from a trusted..."

This dealership was recommended to me from a trusted friend who worked there previously. I went in with high hopes, until I realized that those dreams were soon to be crushed. I was getting ready to close on a deal until the salesperson decided to exclaim "Horsesh*t" after I told him I didn't feel comfortable purchasing from the quote provided to me, although the price on the website showed almost a $1000 difference. The salesperson decided to sell me a few lies about why the price was bumped up, although I've done my research to realize that everything that was a supposed "add-on" was really standard so there was no need to increase the price. I had informed him that MSRP on their actual website said a number different than the quote. I started to feel extremely pressured at one point and mentioned it, only to hear the salesperson says "I need to sell a car", apparently his priorities were more on getting his sale than me being happy with what I had to make payments on. So with the staff who is extremely unprofessional, incompetent, and who seemed to care more about football than the customer waiting to speak with someone for almost thirty minutes. I decided to take my business elsewhere, note to Hall Honda, learn some customer service, be consistent with your website, and hire people who learn to acknowledge people instead of walking past them numerous times and then rolling your eyes when the customer turns their back. I'm in sales, and I would be fired on the spot for showcasing this behavior.

Jeff Hutchison

October 17, 2013

Hall Honda Virginia Beach sincerely apologizes for your recent experience at our dealership. We are shocked to hear of a customer experience such as this and take your concerns very seriously. Customer service is our top priority and we do not tolerate this type of behavior. Although you have already made your purchase, we would appreciate the opportunity to correct our mistakes and would like to follow up with you on this. Please contact Erin Bessey, General Manager directly at 757-431-4300. We assure you that this is not acceptable behavior at Hall Honda Virginia Beach and hope we can work with you to resolve this issue.

"This dealership lacks professionalism & knowledge. ..."

This dealership lacks professionalism & knowledge. They quoted me a price $2k higher than their own personal webpage listed the vehicle. I would not recommend anyone go here. Sales person struggled to open the car door, had to try multiple times. Couldn't answer my questions about the car. Overall don't waste your time going here. There are two other Honda dealerships within 15 minutes of this one that will give you a much more pleasant experience all the way around.

Erica Evers

September 18, 2013

We apologize for your experience with our dealership. Every customer’s satisfaction is our first priority. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and would like to make this right. I assure you that I take your concerns very seriously and would personally like to rectify the situation. Please contact me so that we can discuss this further. Erin Bessey General Manager (757) 431-4300

"Working with Jeff was an enjoyable experience. He..."

Working with Jeff was an enjoyable experience. He presented his best deal upfront, including valuing our trade-in vehicle, and that deal beat five other offers from competitors. He did not attempt to posture and was able to sell us the exact vehicle that we wanted. Even the dealer installed options (that we didn't care about) were removed from the bottom line. We strongly recommend if you are interested in a Honda, visit Hall Honda and ask to speak with Jeff. He did right by us.

Jeff Hutchison

"I went tonHall Honda in May of 2012 to purchase a new..."

I went tonHall Honda in May of 2012 to purchase a new Honda Accord I did get a great deal however when I went into the financing office I was talked into something called Auto Armour paint protection for 800 dollars. I was hesitant about buying it but the guy kept raving about how it would protect my paint and I would never have to wax my car. So I took it. Months later I stated noticing small abrasions in my paint exterior so I called the dealership was transferred SEVERAL TIMES left voicemails for someone to call me back and I NEVER received a callback. So I emailed for them to contact me via there website and still no callback. So I finally found the website of the maker of this auto Armour paint protection found out how to file a claim via the website but still needed info from Hall regarding the warrenty so I called again. Still no call back so I'm left to wonder if I was charged 800 bucks for a paint sealer and scoth guard which u can have done at a detail shop for less than 100 dollars. Overall I say they gave me a excellent deal however as far as service after the sale they suck!!! I

Reviews of J Horst