Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Repeat Customer
6/28/2016

"Loyalty Pays"

After looking at and considering a certified pre-owned, decided to purchase a new 2016 Honda CR-V instead. Met with Mr. Delbert Duke, long-time salesman at Hall Honda, and the process was pretty painless. We've purchased from Hall Honda in the past and our loyalty was genuinely appreciated. We're extremely pleased -- with our new vehicle AND with the car buying experience at Hall Honda.

Delbert Duke

SteveK
6/27/2016

"Travis, our salesperson, was fantastic! Go see him!"

I was blessed to work with Travis. He was very friendly and worked hard to get us a great deal, I saved quite a bit and got a warranty that I could not get at another dealership I shopped at. Thank you Travis!

Travis

Sandy Bodenhamer
6/25/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience at Hall Honda. Travis Robinson took super care of me and gave me all the information that I needed to make the decision on my car! All of the employees that I met and worked with during my visits were friendly and helpful and let me control my own time table. I appreciate them all - Travis especially- and am looking forward to my continued relationship with the dealership as they service my car when needed. Outstanding!

Travis Robinson, Timothy Folwaczny, John Bryant

Cin

"Personalized attention"

Travis drove with me down to North Carolina to pick up the car I wanted and bring it back to Virginia Beach. He definitely went the extra mile to make sure I was happy.

lizsunshine757
6/24/2016

"It's a Party, Its's a Party, Yeah"

Travis made our visit GREAT, he is charismatic, funny, personable, and knowledgeable. The staff really made my purchase exciting and enjoyable for one of lifes major investments, next to getting married and buying a home. Thank you Travis you make buying a car feel like a party!!!! You da man!!!!

geek

"Great service"

Thank you Travis Robinson for the superb service and getting me in a new 2016 honda accord!! Hall Honda is the best in hampton roads:)

Kelleyburas
6/22/2016

"Fastest Car Buying Experience to date"

This was the most pleasurable and fastest car buying experience I have had to date. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I especially enjoyed my salesman Travis, he was funny and charming and an pleasure to spend the day with.

Travis Robinson, Richard G. and John ( Finance)

Lee.spruill7
6/22/2016

"It was the easiest car buying I've ever experienced before "

I started out looking at used cars at Hall Honda but no one came out to help me so I decided it was a sign that I should have been looking at new cars. So I went inside the showroom and within 10 seconds I had a very knowledgeable salesman greet me and asked if I could use some help. When I'm in the market for something I don't fool around and I told this salesman, Tommy Hancock, that I needed to replace a car that I had totaled of my Moms the week before and he assured me that he could help me. It was late that night to get started so I just explained my situation and he gave me some things to think about and we set up a time to meet the next day and I knew at that very moment I had met a friend that was going to satisfy me and my mom which wasn't with me then but the car was actually for her and we both are very particular and know what we want. My mom had just had knee replacement surgery and not getting around to well and couldn't drive at the time. Tommy listened carefully to our wishes and completely understood our views and needs. And gave us fresh ideas but let us guide him. He never pushed anything on us like alot of dealers do. I knew from the moment Tommy introduced himself to me that in a little while I would be leaving in a showroom vehicle. And that we would get it for a great price. If I end up by some slim chance purchase another car I will be back to see Tommy as long as he is still available with Hondas. My friend you made the destruction of the 09 Accord as painless as feasibly possible. Thanks Tommy! God Bless you...

Matt Kuhlman

typeRwannabe
6/18/2016

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

Travis was great at everything from getting me parked and in the door to inside a vehicle for a test drive. I've had so many bad experiences of salesmen pushing me to the point of near anger only to make a sale. Travis was personable and knew how to meet me where I was at. Ive gone from only needing spark plugs for the ole civic to seriously considering financing something new! I walked in saying, "I'm only here for some parts for my car." I walked out with information on taking the next step in possibly buying a newer and better vehicle thanks to Travis. Good job man!

Travis

ashlee12
6/17/2016

"Travis was great!!"

Travis is a great salesmen, very helpful. Was just browsing while waiting for my car being serviced and he was very professional and helpful. He is really an asset to the hall honda dealership.

Reviews of Tommy Hancock