Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3.7

Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
gbell001
2/23/2015

"Great experience"

I had been to several other dealers before I visited Hall Honda. Karl Collins was the first sales representative I met when I waled through the door and he was excellent throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend Hall and Karl Collins for your car needs!

Karl Collins

February 25, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Elzabeth Shumate Mercer
2/13/2015

"A Great Dealership"

We initially went to Hall just to stop in and possibly test drive one of the Honda Accords. We were greeted by Ray S. , he asked us what features we were looking for and brought out an Accord for us to test drive , he explained all of the new features to us. The car speaks for itself really what a nice car. Ray hooked us up he gave us a good trade value on my paid off Civic and we left with a new Accord. Ray did not put the normal salesman pressure on us, and he made us feel at ease in making our decision. I have been back several times to have paint protection and fabric protection applied and to have my car cleaned and mats ordered and installed. All of the Hall Honda staff have impressed me, they are friendly, kind and very courteous to customers and each other. I would definitely recommend Hall Honda to friends and family and coworkers.

Ray Sanders

February 16, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda Accord. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

lpagan
2/11/2015

"perfect experience"

Husband and I shopped at Hall Honda Virginia Beach to buy our first new car together .Karl Collins was my salesman and he did a excellent job . Great service and information for us as well as friendly and very professional. We are very happy and will be definitely buying or future cars from the dealership and through Karl Collins .

Karl Collins

February 12, 2015

Good morning lpagan . In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again lpagan and have a great day!

Deanna
2/08/2015

"1st timer buyer "

I decided to go to Hall Honda after visiting two other dealerships and being disappointed with both. I had a friend buy a vehicle from them just a week earlier, so decided why not try them. I went in with a loan that wasnt for very much and saw what they had to offer, wasnt quite impressed. Until they asked that if they could offer me a better deal,would I be willing to go up in price on the car? Of course I said yes and they found something based on what I liked quickly, they brought it out front and I test drove it. I automatically fell in love with it and was impressed that they got everything on the list and for a great price. I ended up with the 2007 Honda Accord with 57,000 miles for a good price. All the paperwork and everything was done within 2 hours of when they had first brought the car for me to test drive. My mind was at ease for a first time buyer being cautious of every thing. Would recommend buying a car from them.

Karl Collins, Richard Gmelin

February 09, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Deanna. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that we lead you to your new 2007 Honda Accord, and we will certainly share your feedback with everyone. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

1armymom
1/28/2015

"Scary Tales of what will happen without expensive parts"

I have been getting my Odyssey serviced at this dealership for about 4 or 5 years. I took it in last week for a diagnosis on a check engine light. The wait was way too long, as usual, but when they came to get me, they told me it needed a new catalytic converter, a part that costs almost $1000. Because I'm strapped for cash, I asked what the implications were of driving with the bad part, and the employee told me that if the part failed, the car would be dead on the side of the road, and worse, that the metal honeycomb inside it could break apart and blow through the engine, destroying it. I told them I'd bring it back the following week for the replacement. In the meantime, the check engine light went out on its own. I started asking around and doing some research and discovered that if my converter were truly bad like they said, my car would be having noticeable performance issues, noise, and possibly even smell. It purrs like a kitten and drives as smooth as ever. Another repair place and my research backed up the fact that even if it was bad, I could continue to drive it until I was able to get it fixed / replaced, and that only in extreme circumstances would it cause the car to stop running. And, if the honeycomb material blew, it would exit through the exhaust system (backwards), NOT into the engine. Now I feel like I have been scammed -- luckily this time I didn't get the repair -- but with a vehicle almost 9 years old, I'm afraid I've been scammed on other expensive part replacements, as well. After all, how would I know any better, as a single mom and not an auto-savvy person. I think they know my profile type and will tell me whatever it takes to make me feel like I have to pay out the nose to keep my kids safe in the car. Next time my check engine light comes on, I'll be taking it for a free diagnostic at Auto Zone. I no longer trust Hall Honda.

Green Team

1armymom responded to this review

February 13, 2015

So I was not being scammed, just given some "incorrect information" to maybe give me a greater sense of urgency about getting this expensive repair done. The catalytic converter blew a few weeks later, while I was on a road trip. I ended up having to get it repaired out of town, and that dealer did shoddy work, as it wasn't handling right, and it was making noises. I brought it back to Hall upon return, and they made everything right. I was told the employee who provided the "incorrect information" was no longer working there, Hall worked with the other dealership to recoup costs for work they had to correct and anything related to it (so it didn't cost me a dime), they took about 25% total off some other repairs, and they washed my van inside and out before returning it. The service manager offered a personal apology, and my faith in the dealership is restored. I will continue to use Hall Honda.

February 03, 2015

We are so sorry this happened to you! We do value as our customer over the past 4 years. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to see what I can do to resolve your concerns and prevent this in the future. Thank you for letting us know, Carrie Miles Service Director 757-431-4300

Mrs Marsh
1/26/2015

"Peace of Mind Service"

My 2007 Honda Pilot was in for an Inspection and Joe Wachner did a great job getting everything routine done and taking care of a safety recall item. I had not been notified but he knew it needed to be done so he made it happen. THANK YOU Joe! Regards, Mrs. Marsh

Joe Wachner

January 27, 2015

Greetings Mrs. Marsh! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

CW
1/05/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I recently purchased a vehicle at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach, VA. The sales person ,Tommy Hancock,Jr., provided excellent customer service, has exceptional people skills ,good listener and made the auto buying experience very easy. If you're interested in buying a vehicle in the HALL AUTO NETWORK, call Tommy Hancock.

Tommy Hancock,Jr.,Jennifer Cain

January 07, 2015

Thank you for your review.. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tommy and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

binvre
11/30/2014

"Excellent service"

Purchased a Honda Pilot 2015. Excellent service. Wonderful demeanor. Courteous, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Simply a great experience. Our thanks go to Ray Sanders, Papa Seke and Mike Brown.

Ray Sander, Mike Brown

December 01, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

robertandna.padgett
11/20/2014

"Worst car buying experience of my life"

Came in to the dealership for a used Honda CRV and was told the price on it was "wrong" as there was hail damage and the price would later be raised to cover the repairs. Then I was shown another used car and haggled a price over the next couple of hours, signed for the car, then when I got home found that for the exact same car (same carfax and VIN) they had listed $3000 lower online than what they asked at the dealership and $700 lower than what I finally negotiated them down to. The next day I returned the car and they accepted it back, but would not come down to their advertised price. You would think I would leave and leave them a bad review, but I really wanted a newer CRV and they promised to make it up to me on a new CRV. So the next 2 days were spent looking and negotiating on new CRV's, finally they agreed to an OK price on a early 2014 model, but in order to get an OK price they said I had to get the "environmental protection package" which costs $899. Turns out that the chemicals they use on the interior are just diluted mineral spirits which costs less than $20 in store. Once I found this out a few days after closing I tried to cancel the now obviously terrible package, however I was told it could not be canceled. I have tried contacting everyone in the company all the way up as high in the chain of command as the operator would let me go and was giving the run around each time. Do not waste your time or money with Hall automotive...

Manny, Rahim, Jennifer, Mike

November 25, 2014

We are disappointed to hear you are unhappy with your purchase experience. The used CRV you reference did have hail damage. We priced the vehicle online hoping that our paint-less dent repair department would be able to properly repair the vehicle. When the determination was made that they could not, the CRV was sent to our body shop. The repair costs were significantly higher than the original estimates and we adjusted our online pricing accordingly. We informed you of this, as the vehicle was still in the body shop when you first visited the dealership. As you indicate in your post, because of your dissatisfaction with the pricing adjustments we agreed to allow you to return the used CRV, and offered you a new CRV at a discounted price which you agreed to purchase. The environmental protection package you purchased is more than just mineral spirits. It is comprehensive vehicle protection that includes a seven year renewal warranty that protects the paint and fabric of your vehicle for life. It is an optional product that you purchased and we were not able to issue a refund because the product had already been applied to your vehicle and the warranty had been registered. We would be happy to have one of our Business Managers go over the warranty coverage’s again if you would like. We do appreciate your business, and hope that you will continue to patronize our dealership. Please call me with any questions at 757-431-4300. Thank you, Erin Bessey General Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Wilderose93
11/08/2014

"Pure Driving Joy"

Bought a Honda Odyssey with the help of Ray Sanders, Dennis Jordan, and Chris from the Finance Department. The whole experience was very positive. This amazing team of men from Hall Honda Virginia Beach made the purchase a smooth and seemingly effortless. Our van is a pure driving joy and makes Hall a place to buy future vehicles with confidence that we will get a great price on quality machinery.

Ray Sanders, Dennis Jordan, Chris from the Finance Department

November 10, 2014

Hi! - Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new Honda Odyssey! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of J Horst