Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
TrulyBlessed1
2/01/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I was a bit anxious about shopping for a new car. When we walked into the dealership, we received a warm, assured greeting from the Sales Manager. We knew we were in the right place. Our salesman, John Bryant, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions and Jennifer Cain in finance helped to made this whole experience easy. Great job to all!

John Bryant, Jennifer Cain

Lwalden1
1/31/2016

"Mother / Daughter Car Day!!!"

After visiting another dealership last night to find a car for my mom, we left empty handed deciding to check one more car dealership. From the time we walked in the door, I knew we'd made the right decision. Not only did my mom purchase a vehicle with more features for significantly less than Priority, I also decided to trade in my 2013 Honda Accord, getting an awesome deal as well! Thanks so much to all of the Hall staff for making the process so easy! Thanks to John Bryant (our salesperson), Jennifer Cain (finance), as well as the sales manager (I apologize for forgetting your name :-) ). Today was a wonderful day!!

John Bryant, Jennifer Cain

toughbeachgal959
1/29/2016

"The BEST"

Rainy day and we thought we would go and look again at the Honda Pilot ay our dealership. Parked in the back lot and here came a gentleman to get a pilot to look over and asked us if we had any questions. He had a great handshake, great smile and asked us what are needs were . From the time we were in the building we were greeted by Papa (sales Manager). We did not want white and he got us a beauty from another dealer. Brian in finance could not have been sweeter. tommy you are the "Best". You made our experience great. He went over the car and even set our phone up for us. Thank you all for treating us like family. This is our 5th Honda.

Tski55
1/25/2016

"Out of towner felt right at home"

We were traveling from Richmond to VA Beach when our wipers stopped working. We took the truck into Hall without an appointment and Randy and the Green Team took care of me. They didn't make me wait long for a Monday, in fact it was only about an hour and a half. They were able to do a Multi Point inspection, checked the wiper arms, motor, fuses and found that the motor breaker kicked in due to heavy snow on windshield. I felt relieved that they checked it out thoroughly. They made me feel that they really cared that the vehicle was safe for us to use it to take the 4 hour trip to go home to Maryland. Great experience and I wish we could take it here for all of our maintenance. Maybe we will plan on coming to the beach whenever we need work done. :)

Randy Fairbanks

Smtsun48
1/24/2016

"The Best Experience Ever!!!!!"

The Best Experience Ever I had with dealership. My Sales person was Tiffani Satterwhite. Very polite and professional. Very well trained, since she answer all my question regarding Honda CRV I purchased at this location. I will highly recommend Tiffeni as your Sales person if you are planning to buy car. The good part I found out is she can sell at any Hall location so I don't have to look for new sales person. All staff we deal with to finish our transaction at this location were very nice. Thank you to Hall Honda made my day!!!!

Tiffani Satterwhite

Jlynhughes
1/24/2016

"Vote for Jeff Hutchison"

My dealer, Jeff Hutchison, was very easy and fun to work with. Worked to get me the best deal, and made me feel confident about my purchase. While I knew I didn't want the extra cost accessories (sensing, leather) he still mentioned them as an option to me in way that I didn't feel like he was trying to take advantage. He knew what I wanted, and made it happen. Great to work with. Enjoyed his customer service. Eugene (sales manager) was also amazing to work with. Hall Honda Virgini Beach is very welcoming and I'd recommend to everyone!

Jeff Hutchinson

Proud Buyer
1/18/2016

"Great Experience "

I have been at Hall for he past few weeks and each time Mr. Tommy Hancock would patiently worked with me. "Great experience, happy customer!"

Zora1234
1/14/2016

"Our Car experience at the Hall Automotive Group"

Our sales representative was Delbert Duke He was very animated and knowledgeable about the Honda Accord Sedans. It was a very good experience, even humorous at times. So the question is, 'Would we recommend the Hall Automotive Group and Delbert Duke if your looking for a Honda, and good customer service ?' The answer is "YES." Ask for Delbert Duke ! Don & Dottie Hawkins Norfolk, Virginia

Delbert Duke

luv2travel
1/10/2016

"Highly satisfied repeat customer!"

I purchased my third car from Hall Honda this weekend, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience or with the car. My sales consultant was Dwight Richards, and he was knowledgeable, helpful, patient and sincerely interested in helping me find the right model for my needs. I especially appreciated the time he took to demonstrate and explain each of the car's features and the fact he did not try to sell me more car than I wanted. He made the purchasing experience hassle-free and less time-consuming than I expected. The customer service by all the employees at the dealership was excellent, and over the years I have come to expect high quality service no matter which department I'm dealing with. I am confident that I made the right purchase and that the dealership will make sure that I enjoy my new 2016 CR-V for years to come.

Dwight Richards

Shaun
1/02/2016

"Hall Honda Virginia Beach Rocks!!!!!"

My experience with Hall Honda was pleasant and hassle free. My sales consultant was Harland Roberts. Harland did everything he could possibly do to make our experience nice. Thank you Harland.

Harland Roberts