Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Darrell
4/24/2016

"purchase of new accord"

I found a professional attitude and easy to deal with exprience when I purchased the car. The sales person name was Gary Hosseinipoor. Overall a good place to look for a car!

Gary Hoss

April 25, 2016

Good morning Darrell. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Gary Hosseinipoor was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Darrell for the highly praised review.

DylanLastimoza
4/12/2016

"Don't Settle, Ask for the Godfather "

I love Hall Honda. Gary Hoss is the Godfather of sales. If you want an honest dealership that'll actually work with you and do everything they can to put you in a car that is the man to see. I swear by him. He's also very knowledgeable, honest and always keeps in contact with his customers to make sure they are enjoying their new car. I bought a 2015 Honda Civic EX-L w/Nav with not the greatest credit and they made sure I left with it. Now I'm here trying to trade it up to a newer one. This dealership is by far one of the best that I've ever encountered and I always recommend the Godfather to everyone. Don't wait anymore or look anymore, go see Hall Honda for your best deal.

Gary Hoss

April 20, 2016

Good morning! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Gary Hoss' service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Honda appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Honda

Tia
4/11/2016

"Awesome!"

I went into Hall needkng a car because mine was totaled but nervous about buying a car without much knowledge of what I was doing. I am grateful to Tommy for making it a learning experience and one that felt like I was being guided by a family member and not a slimey salesman. I know I would not have received service this grand anywhere else or a vehicle this reliable for such a reasonable price. I am completely happy with my purchase and feel empowered moving forward to be able to make confident buying decisions and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else. Thank you to everyone at Honda for making me feel genuinely taken care of.

April 20, 2016

Good morning Tia. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anything should you need any further services. Thank you again Tia and have a great day!

G.O.D. Fan
4/02/2016

"Great Business "

On 4-2-2016 I purchased a vehicle without any hassle. I was referred to Hall Honda Va Bch by a family member who spoke highly of their visit. I must say that the visit was as credible as foretold. I was assisted by Mr. Duke with my purchase and promote that Hall Honda be highly considered as a top choice by anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Delbert Duke

April 05, 2016

Good afternoon! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

JayC242
3/31/2016

"Excellent all around"

I have been a customer of Hall Honda for years. I have purchased 6 cars from them. Delbert Duke has been our salesman for all of them. The process was easy. Finance side was quick and transparent. If you're looking for a Honda go see Delbert at Hall Honda!

Delbert Duke

April 05, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

LaurenQB
3/30/2016

"Awesome service"

Lawrence Bright was my salesman and he was great. Very knowledgeable and professional. We all know buying a car is a lengthy process and everyone involved made it smooth as possible. Thank you Hall Honda, I'm loving my 2012 Honda Accord!

Lawrence Bright

April 05, 2016

Hello Lauren, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Lawrence and the team! Thank you again for your review.

DeanandDianneGoBroncos
3/28/2016

""Best Dealership Ever!!""

Dean and Dianne Parker think Hall Honda is the #1 Tidewater Dealership in customer service! Ian Baer was very personable, friendly and great to work with. Richard Gmelin was awesome too. We will definitely come back again!

Jennifer Cain, Byron, Alexis

rblunk1972
3/25/2016

"Love this dealership "

Rick Tala, Kj Clarke, and Byron Gray are the best ! I will never go anywhere else !! Was one of the best experiences with purchasing a vehicle!

Rick Tala

April 05, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Jackyandlauren
3/25/2016

"Amazing!!!!"

Tiffani our sales associate was extremely helpful and the manager papa was the best I've ever dealt with. Top car buying experience I've had ever!

Tiffani, papa

April 05, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tiffani, Papa, and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Littlepinktrees
3/24/2016

"Get outta here!"

I wish I could go back and do it all over again! TOmmy H. Was no joke, this top notch sales coach guided me gracefully through the buying process. No kidding around here, I didn't mind spending my day and spending all of my money! With Tommy on my side he made the magic happen! I am now riding in style!no regrets! THank you HALL HONDA and THANK YOU TOMMY!

April 05, 2016

Good afternoon. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Tommy was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Reviews of Tommy Hancock