Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Carrie Miles

Justin Fox, Service Advisor, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Justin Fox

December 02, 2016

"Great car buying experience!"

- Kim87

I purchased a 2017 Honda Accord Sport from Hall Honda. My salesman Delbert Duke was great and I'm in love with my new car!

November 28, 2016

"such a great place to buy a car"

- teebraxx

I loved this dealership, never had a problem getting a car here. This is my 3rd car from here, so that tells you that I really like this place...lol

November 18, 2016

"Thank you for an easy car buying process. "

- SB

From start to finish it took us about 2 weeks to make a finial decision. Rico and Lawrence were very patient and not pushy. They worked with myself and my husband on our schedules. They were very easy to get ahold of. They would return our phone calls or text ASAP! We were able to negotiate a great deal. I was prepared for some hidden fees but that never happened. I am very happy with the whole process and my new car!! Thank you!!

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2016 Honda Odyssey

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2016 Honda Fit

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452