Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Cf
5/20/2016

"Tommyyyyy"

Our family has purchased multiple vehicles from hall, and Tommy has sold us all of them. I've always been suspicious of car salesmen, but Tommy has delivered on his word time and time again. We couldn't be more pleased with our most recent experience with hall Honda and Tommy Hancock. Thank you again.

May 23, 2016

Hello, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy and the team! Thank you again for your review.

KJC76
5/19/2016

"It was fun to buy a car!!!"

Dalbert was fun knowledgeable and very professional. He guided us through our car buying experience very quickly and efficiently. Taught us a lot that we didnt know. Duke and his team provided great service. If you are in the market for A new vehicle, he will definitely provide you with exactly what you want at a great price.👏

Dalbert Duke

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Dalbert and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon.

Thecause
5/13/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We have owned four Honda's and three were purchased from Hall. When my middle son was looking for his first new car we visited Hall and asked if the salesman (Dilbert Duke) who assisted us with our purchase of a new Civic for our oldest son was available. He is still there and still providing great, personal service. My son decided on the new Civic and couldn't be happier. The car is great, the buying process was painless, and we recieved a good price. We have one more son to go and he'll probably end up with a Honda as well.

Dilbert Duke

May 16, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Civic! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Shay12
5/08/2016

""Came for car service, left with a brand new car""

My original plan was to go in and have my 2013 Honda Accord serviced. I was later approached by Richard Barrera. He was very professional and had an outstanding personality. When he first approached me like I would to any other salesman, I told him that I was not looking to buy a new car. Unlike a lot of other salesman who'd approached me in the past he began giving me a different out look on what an upgrade on my car would be and how it would't change the payments and I would be offered some more sweet deals that would come with it. So I told him to let me call my husband and see what he thought of me upgrading my car. Once my husband agreed that it would be a great idea I let my guard down just a little and allowed Richard to sway me in. I told Richard I was not willing to go above the payments that I was paying on my old car and he told me that he wold do his best to keep the payments as low as possible. By the end of my time with Richard I realized that he had not only respected my wishes but was even able to get me even more deals on both the old car and new car. I enjoyed working with him and everyone else who was involved in the success in my car buying. I've been in with Hall Honda since 2013 and I must say their deals have always came out on top compared to some of the other dealerships that I had dealt with in the past! Great place and great people working for you on getting your dream car!

Richard, Barrera

May 09, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Richard lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Nelladj
4/29/2016

"Just Looking"

Well, I went into Hall to get my REJECTED 1999 truck, so my wife and I thought we would look at some cars . We were approached by Tommy Hancock and we let him know we were "only looking". He let us know it wasn't a problem but proceeded to let us know what was available. He then convinced us to 'test drive' a CRV. While we were still "looking", not buying, I did like the ride. Well, after working a Great deal for us, we ended buying and look forward to a great ride for years to come. Tommy was one of the most affable sales person I have met and his low key approach was very effective. My wife rates him a 10+, as we were ,"only looking"!

Byron Gray

May 02, 2016

Hi. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tommy Hancock's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Honda Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Darrell
4/24/2016

"purchase of new accord"

I found a professional attitude and easy to deal with exprience when I purchased the car. The sales person name was Gary Hosseinipoor. Overall a good place to look for a car!

Gary Hoss

April 25, 2016

Good morning Darrell. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Gary Hosseinipoor was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Darrell for the highly praised review.

DylanLastimoza
4/12/2016

"Don't Settle, Ask for the Godfather "

I love Hall Honda. Gary Hoss is the Godfather of sales. If you want an honest dealership that'll actually work with you and do everything they can to put you in a car that is the man to see. I swear by him. He's also very knowledgeable, honest and always keeps in contact with his customers to make sure they are enjoying their new car. I bought a 2015 Honda Civic EX-L w/Nav with not the greatest credit and they made sure I left with it. Now I'm here trying to trade it up to a newer one. This dealership is by far one of the best that I've ever encountered and I always recommend the Godfather to everyone. Don't wait anymore or look anymore, go see Hall Honda for your best deal.

Gary Hoss

April 20, 2016

Good morning! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Gary Hoss' service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Honda appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Honda

Tia
4/11/2016

"Awesome!"

I went into Hall needkng a car because mine was totaled but nervous about buying a car without much knowledge of what I was doing. I am grateful to Tommy for making it a learning experience and one that felt like I was being guided by a family member and not a slimey salesman. I know I would not have received service this grand anywhere else or a vehicle this reliable for such a reasonable price. I am completely happy with my purchase and feel empowered moving forward to be able to make confident buying decisions and wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else. Thank you to everyone at Honda for making me feel genuinely taken care of.

April 20, 2016

Good morning Tia. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anything should you need any further services. Thank you again Tia and have a great day!

G.O.D. Fan
4/02/2016

"Great Business "

On 4-2-2016 I purchased a vehicle without any hassle. I was referred to Hall Honda Va Bch by a family member who spoke highly of their visit. I must say that the visit was as credible as foretold. I was assisted by Mr. Duke with my purchase and promote that Hall Honda be highly considered as a top choice by anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Delbert Duke

April 05, 2016

Good afternoon! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

JayC242
3/31/2016

"Excellent all around"

I have been a customer of Hall Honda for years. I have purchased 6 cars from them. Delbert Duke has been our salesman for all of them. The process was easy. Finance side was quick and transparent. If you're looking for a Honda go see Delbert at Hall Honda!

Delbert Duke

April 05, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock