Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
nickleman60
7/21/2015

"New Experience"

I conversed with Rick Tala over the internet a few times before I made an appointment to test drive an Accord Sport. When I arrived Rick and the car was ready to roll. Rick was very knowledgeable with the car and explained it's features in words I could understand. We then sat down and began the haggling process which was interesting since this was my first experience with purchasing a new car. We came to an agreement on a price and the rest is history. I would recommend that other car buyers to seek out Rick for their salesperson when visiting Hall Honda

Rick Tala

July 22, 2015

Good morning nickleman60. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Rick Tala was able to assist you with your new Honda purchase and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again nickleman60 and have a great day.

Ron_honda20
7/17/2015

"Buying my first real car! "

I was referred to Mr Branch to buy a car , after checkered flag gave me the run around. I called Mr Branch and he told me to come in. After arriving to Hall Honda Mr Branch greeted me and immediately jumped to getting me in a stylish but reasonable car that would fit my needs, so long story short I'm driving a great car and I'm very happy!!! ????

Jason Branch

July 20, 2015

Hi Ron_honda20 - Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Kaydian
7/11/2015

"Great place"

I enjoyed my experience at hall Honda. Tommy was very friendly, courteous and professional. He tells you like it is, he delivers whatever he said he will do. Thank you for all your help.

July 13, 2015

We truly appreciate the motivating words, Kaydian! We are particularly delighted to hear that your experience working with Tommy and the rest of our team at Hall Honda Virginia Beach was such a great one! Come back and see us again soon!

Bruce
7/04/2015

"2015 CR-V"

Jason Branch was very patient while we shopped and assessed our needs. The paperwork process was more lengthy than I remember from the last time we purchased but we are very happy with the end result, our new CR-V.

Jason Branch

July 06, 2015

Good morning Bruce! Thank you so much for leaving us the positive feedback! I hope you are loving your new 2015 Honda CR-V! Should anything at all come up while you are getting settled in, please don't hesitate to contact us!

pilot16
6/30/2015

"Painless"

Virginia Goad was excellent and did a great job. The dealership was very friendly and upfront and we felt no pressure to buy or not buy.

Virginia Goad

July 02, 2015

Thank you pilot16 for the positive review! We were pleased to hear that your car buying experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach was a memorable one. If you should have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you pilot16 and have a great day.

Sblizzand
6/06/2015

"2015 Honda Pilot"

The processing was a bit slow and confusing but once we got in our new car and drove off we didn't mind! Thanks Hall Honda!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the encouragin review, Sblizzand! We would like to thank you for the positive review. We are so happy that you had such a positive, overall experience. I hope you are loving your new 2015 Honda Pilot! Please contact us or come by again should anything at all come up. We hope to work with you again soon at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

CourtneyKSpikes
6/05/2015

"Karl Collins is an amazing salesman!!!!!!"

Karl was amazing in helping me to purchase my 2009 Altima! He was able to describe to me in great detail all of the features that came with my car and explained all of the terms of what I was getting myself into. I appreciate the fact that he took his time with me in helping me to pick out the car that fit me. He never forced me into a vehicle that did not fit me. I never once felt like I made the wrong choice in the vehicle that I have. When the time comes for me to purchase my next vehicle, I will definitely be going back to Hall Honda as long as KARL COLLINS is there!!!

Karl Collins

June 08, 2015

Good morning CourtneyKSpikes. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Karl Collins was able to assist you with your new Nissan purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again CourtneyKSpikes for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Toya
6/03/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

I just bought a car from Jason Branch at Hall Honda Va Beach. He was so helpful and flexible. I wasn't planning on making a purchase today, but because of the awesome customer service he provided and his willingness to work with my budget, I was able to walk out of there with a brand new 2015 Honda Accord! If you need a new car please see Jason. He will hook you up!!!!

June 03, 2015

Good morning Toya! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us the encouraging feedback. I hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Honda Accord! We are so happy Jason was able to assist you with such great customer service and we will certainly pass on your kind words. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

ChannaCRV1
6/01/2015

"Superb Professionalism and Salesmanship"

I recently purchased a CRV Ex for my daughter and was given tip notch treatment. Even went to extra yard to substitute my initial vehicle with a even better one. Moreover, for the same price as my original selection. Hats off to the management team and the staff that made it happen!

Tommy Hancock AKA Nephew Tommie Outstanding salesman not pushy just 100% honest and professional!

June 02, 2015

ChannaCRV1, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda CR-V EX! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again ChannaCRV1 and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Jpcroucher
5/21/2015

"Fast and Satisfied!"

I bought a 2015 Honda CRV EX from hall Honda Virginia beach, I am very satisfied with my purchase and the incredible service from Maurice Forbes. I will recommend there business to anyone.

Maurice Forbes

June 02, 2015

Good morning Jpcroucher. Thank you for taking the time to give us the positive feedback. We are delighted to hear about your great experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. I hope you are loving your new 2015 Honda CRV EX. Don't hesitate to contact us or stop back in if anything comes up. Thanks again Jpcroucher and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Reviews of Tommy Hancock