Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Jpcroucher
5/21/2015

"Fast and Satisfied!"

I bought a 2015 Honda CRV EX from hall Honda Virginia beach, I am very satisfied with my purchase and the incredible service from Maurice Forbes. I will recommend there business to anyone.

Maurice Forbes

Happy Buyer
5/09/2015

"A Flawless Purchasing Experience"

We purchased our Honda #3 this morning at Hall Honda VB and we couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. From the moment we walked into the dealership John Christian worked with our every request to put together the package we sought. This gentleman knows his product and made the purchasing process very quick and painless. Then Byron Gray worked us through the financing and options in record time. All together we found this to be the easiest out of over a dozen vehicle purchases we've done in the past two decades. We highly encourage car shoppers to go to this particular location to car shop. We'll certainly be calling Mr. Christian in the future when we buy!

John Christian, Byron Gray

Sandyatbeach
5/03/2015

"Trading and buying a new car"

I had done all the research on what car I wanted to buy. I knew what was a the minimum I would take on my 2006 Honda CRV. I was dreading just going in and having to do the the stressful negotiations. i had contacted Hall and wanted to know about the car. They called right away but I still had cold feet an didn't want to make an appointment. I decided to just drop in just to get some of my questions answered. My car was messy and I had no intention of anyone seeing it . My Salesman was RICK TALLA and he was warm and gracious from the first word out of his mouth. He wanted to see my car and I protested because I was embarrassed by all my beach stuff in there. He showed me a car like the one I was interested in. I loved the car more than I expected. He and I sat down and I thought here goes..time for me to leave. I got exactly what I wanted. I can;t tell you how wonderful it was to work with a GENTLEMAN at a Car DEALER.

RICK TALLA

May 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

Bubba53
4/27/2015

"Outstanding customer service,"

My son and I went to Hall Honda to purchase his first new car and graduation present. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with during the entire transaction. Our salesperson, Harlan, was a consummate and knowledgable professional. He took the time to explain every detail of our new car to my 18 YO son. Byron in finance was also a pleasure to work with and very thorough in every aspect of the purchase. I highly recommend Hall Honda when purchasing a new or used Honda.

Harlan Roberts

April 28, 2015

Hello Bubba53, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Byron and the team! Thank you again for your review.

JNP
4/20/2015

"Great Service"

Olga was wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable in a stressful process. She is new to the dealership but is absolutely a great addition to the team at Hall Honda. With her assistance, I ended up leaving with a brand new Honda Accord!

Olga Posledova-Alaa & Papa

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response JNP. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Olga lead you to your new Honda Accord, and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again JNP and have a great day!

elenaann
4/20/2015

"Awesome"

The only word I can use to describe my sales experience is Awesome !! From the minute I stepped out of my car and toll I was driving away on my new Honda Cr-v .. MY salesman John Bryant went up and beyond buying process . I have worked in a Automotive dealers for 28 years and I have to say the sales force in this place was the best I have seen. My sales Manager Matt was expecting me this day coming from 3 hours away and nines I had to drive back home. I was in and out in less then 2hrs and on my way home in new car , in which may I say I wasn't planning on buying was just looking. But the buying process was so relaxed and was not felt pressured. These people rocked !!! I will be going back with family. Thank you again John , Matt and lets not forget my finance guy . .. Thank you again!!!!

Matt

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response elenaann. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John Bryant and Matt lead you to your new Honda Cr-v, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again elenaann and have a great day!

Janeljo1
4/18/2015

"Thoroughly Satisfied"

I came to Hall Honda knowing that I had some credit issues. I met with Harland Roberts, who listened to my situation and attempted to help me find the used car I was in the market for. Harland was very kind, courteous, sincere, and had an impressive knowledge of their products and services. After several trips to the lot and showing me at least 20 different used cars, (including a drive to see one all the way in Chesapeake), I still didn't see what I wanted. Harland intuitively knew that I wouldn't find what I wanted in a used car. So, he met with his sales manager, Eugene Smith, and finance manager. Jennifer Cain. Together they managed to get me approved for a brand new 2015 Honda Accord, despite my credit history. The team didn't stop trying to help me, even after signing the paperwork! The day after my purchase, I was called back into the store to sign new paperwork because they'd found me a better interest rate and my payments were lowered. For as long as Harland is in the business, he has a loyal customer in me. Hall Honda rocks!!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Harland and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

ValCR-V
4/15/2015

"Excellent"

John T Bryant made buying a used car for my granddaughter an enjoyable experience. He was patient, courteous, knowledgeable and most helpful...always going the extra mile!!! I would highly recommend John to anyone who wants to buy a car. He is outstanding!!!

John T. Bryant

April 16, 2015

Hello ValCR-V, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John T Bryant and the team! Thank you again for your review.

jruck005
4/14/2015

"Unprofessional Scam Dealership- Poor Customer Service"

Visited dealership on April 11, 2015 & found interest in a 2006 Ford Freestyle priced at $7900. Test drove vehicle & researched vehicle, but wanted to take a day or two to think over it as it seemed overpriced. On the night of April 13, the salesperson, Harland Roberts, called me to see if I was still interested when I informed him I was still hung on the price. After phone negotiations between Harland Roberts, his sales manager, Chuck Jordan, and myself, we agreed to a final price of $6300. My credit app was pulled which showed that I was fully credit worthy and pre-approved for the purchase. I made an appt for 6pm April 14 to complete the transaction & pickup the vehicle to then be informed at the time of visit that they couldn't locate the vehicle and it was already sold. The sales manager, Chuck Jordan, completely disregarded my needs and concerns by attempting to pawn off another vehicle on me that I was completely disinterested in. I was hoodwinked by them selling me a vehicle that wasn't even available just to get me back into their dealership. Professional service could have been demonstrated by notifying me that the vehicle was already sold & even better professional service could have been demonstrated if the vehicle was reserved until my 6pm appt. to complete the transaction. Hall Honda failed on all levels of customer service. The unfortunate part is my credit took a negative hit by now displaying a useless inquiry. This was the worst, unprofessional & unpleasant experience ever. I rate Hall Honda with a 0 on customer service! VERY unethical practices! Ms. Rucker-

April 20, 2015

I apologize for your experience with us. I understand your disappointment that the vehicle was sold before you made it to the dealership to complete your purchase. The communication that we understood was that you would be finishing the transaction the same day that figures were discussed. Unfortunately, we are not able to hold vehicles and although we had discussed an agreement of final numbers, another customer came in to purchase the vehicle that day. Our policy is on a first come, first serve basis. We certainly did not mean to appear indifferent and would be glad to try to find something comparable. If I can assist you further, please contact me at 757-431-4300. Erin Bessey, General Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

cassfar
4/12/2015

"John Christian made my first car buying experience amazing!"

I walked in for a recall on my Honda and tired of all the money I have been putting into it the past 4 years or more. At that moment I was greeted by John and said who can I speak to about maybe purchasing a car, and he said me. So, he explained in details of leasing, owning, payment options the whole nine to me. Then I started test driving cars and made my decision on a brand new Honda, Civic, EX fully loaded and in my price range. John was not pushy at all and helped me pick up and drop off my daughter. He cares about his costumers and it shows. Thanks John for everything it was the best decision I made.

John Christian

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John lead you to your new Honda Civic EX Fully Loaded, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Tommy Hancock