Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
lovinit349
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I will definitely return to Hall Hyundai. Very friendly helpful staff and quick service. Melvin is FANTASTIC! I can't remember the finance guys name but he was very helpful in what was really needed.

coachlowery
8/11/2016

"Dignity and respect"

I came into the dealership expecting my credit issues to be a big problem. I was it to the dealership and they treated me like a child and somewhat disrespectful. You guys presented me with vehicle options it had to be done and ready to leave in under 2 hours never had that experience in my life I appreciate it and now I'm a lifetime customer no matter where I move

August 12, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Hyundai Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

mlong707.ml
8/04/2016

"The Purchase of a new Hyunda"

From start to finish This Purchase was a very exciting trip. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. He pointed out all the outstanding features of the vehicle and how they worked. It was a excellent meeting.

August 08, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Hyundai. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

gagevicdamone
7/31/2016

"Great experience 11 out of 10"

The overall experience with Hall Hyundai NN was fantastic. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Talked to all of the departments and they know their stuff. Cashiers greeted me with a smile!!!! I was really impressed with parts dept on how friendly they were. The parts manager (Don) greets me with a hello and Zac and Vic (Parts counter people) were helping the other customers with a smile on their face. It felt good knowing people take pride in their work and they even gave me some ideas to get some accessorize my 2016 Genesis.

Victor Gage Zac Chandanais Don

August 02, 2016

Hello! Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

sinfieldisawesome

"Awesome Service"

I had a very good experience at Hall Automotive and i will definately be back. Employees were very friendly and were willing to help in any way possible.

Henry Allen

August 02, 2016

Good morning! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

yiselhern30

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was very happy with the service I received and would highly recommend it to friends and family. Mr. Henry Byde made sure everything went well with the financing and kept in touch,

Henry Byde and James the finance manager

August 02, 2016

Hello, Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Henry and the team! Thank you again for your review.

okimus2003
7/28/2016

"In serious need of a vehicle"

I was in serious need of a vehicle, for a traveling job position I just couldn't pass up. Even though I really, really didn't want a car payment the car I had was not going to survive the first trip. Mr. Bly was very nice and straight to the point. I didn't feel like he was trying to get over or take advantage of my need for a vehicle. I was put in a new vehicle that gets great gas mileage. I am more than satisfied with my car and purchase experience.

August 02, 2016

Hi - Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle and job! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

lindakeenan1981
7/23/2016

"2017 Elantra"

Outstanding professionalism and service. Thank you Henry B. and Brenda in the service dept. Thanks is the third car that I have purchased from Hall Hyundai.

July 25, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to congratulate you on your new 2017 Hyundai Elantra! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hyundai as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

j2schacht
7/23/2016

"Hall"

I have bought several vehicles of many different luxury levels and this was a top notch dealership. All employees were very professional and courteous and understood my wishes...

July 25, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Hyundai for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

willconrad86
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great time at the dealership I wish that all my other car purchases were this good. Can't wait to see them again for my first service. Thanks again to everyone.

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Melvin Martin