Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
JUDY204
1/26/2016

"Awesome place"

Great dealers, always friendly and nice. Second car I have bought here. Will continue business here.Rochard was a awesome salesman and very helpful. He took time to show me all about the car.

JOSEPH0932
1/16/2016

"I loved it"

Thank you for the best car buying experience I have had. I have recommended all my friends and co workers to this dealership. Staff was awesome.

JamesKosin
12/23/2015

"Great Sales Force"

Terry was great, very personable, experienced, and enthusiastic. They seem to have a small service area, and had Terry doing a lot of the setup for a new sale. He had to put the plates and spare tire option in himself. He was still very enthusiastic even through this, which I felt was a bit odd since he is the sales person and not a mechanic. Overall great experience!

DEMYCA3
12/22/2015

"Great Experiance"

I had a better than expected sales experience. Henry Bly went far and beyond my expectations in assisting me with my purchase. There was no pressure for me to purchase services I did not want. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional.

Henry Bly

Lynn Murden
11/20/2015

"Although understaffed at the time of purchase, initially..."

Although understaffed at the time of purchase, initially the general manager assisted me with my sale and then turned me over to a salesman. They accepted 2 trade-ins and processed the sale in a friendly, expedient manner. They were able to locate and transfer the car I wanted and delivered it that evening. I have not yet used the service department, but was satisfied with my purchasing experience.

Jamie Cornette

November 23, 2015

Good morning Lynn Murden. Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for your encouraging review. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for all customers and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we will be sure to share your thoughts with them. If you should need any future maintenance services performed, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Lynn Murden and have a great day!

BRHODES
11/12/2015

"Bad Service "

The sales guy was excellent but the management sucks went to go look at a vehicle got there they said it would be there it. When I got there it wasn't there. They said it would be there in 20 minutes. 20 minutes turned into 2 hours. So When the vehicle arrived it was missing the tool box, bed mat, and hitch it was advertised with.So they said they would get me factory tool box it was advertised with.I took the truck on a 24 hour test drive there wasn't any gas in it I had to put gas in it myself just to get home. I have been waiting for what is going on three months. The manager told me it would take three weeks to get it when I called a month after having it. I called the dealer that has the box they said it only takes a day for the tool box to arrive. I then called the manager told him what the dealer said. He told me he wasn't going to spend that price on the box and was trying to talk be into just putting a cheap box in it and they would put the factory logo on it. When it was agreed on when I was buying the truck to put a factory gmc box in it.

SCOOBYLADY
11/11/2015

"Very good"

Joanna Eley did a very good job. She is very so full of life and eager to do a good job. She was very considerate and honest. I would definately come back to Hall Hyundai in the future.

Joanna Eley

November 16, 2015

Thank you SCOOBYLADY for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that Joanna was a great assistance while you were purchasing your new vehicle and we will certainly share your kind comments with her. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Hyundai Newport News! Happy driving!

COACHHUDSONGRA
11/10/2015

"Awesome "

Great job very helpful Freddie made the. Experience great very relaxed and easy-going I look forward to working with them in the future on my next purchase

November 17, 2015

Hi COACHHUDSONGRA. Thanks so much for your encouraging feedback! We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a great one and we will certainly share your thoughts with Freddie and the team. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future vehicle assistance. We would love to work with you again soon!

bebe23608
11/07/2015

"Terry Hert : Great Salesman"

I have a great experience. Everyone was friendly, helpful and made it a pleasure to purchase my first Hyundai! I traded in my Honda after 14 years and I am pleased with my new Elantra! The sales manager and Finance manager were very helpful and helped make my experience great!

Finance Manager he is not listed above/he provided great service

November 09, 2015

bebe23608, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a fantastic experience working with Terry and our team here at Hall Hyundai Newport News. I will certainly pass along your encouraging thoughts to them! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thanks so much, Hall Hyundai Newport News.

BTUFTIE
11/05/2015

"Great "

This was a great car buying experience. My first Hyundai. I like the car a lot and would recommend Hall to all my peeps. Thank you

November 06, 2015

Greetings BTUFTIE thank you for your review of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are very pleased your experience with us was a memorable on and will be sure to share your compliments with the team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Hyundai and remember to bring it in for routine service and maintenance. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviews of Jennifer Cain