Hall Hyundai Newport News

Jennifer Cain, F&I Director, Hall Hyundai Newport News

Jennifer Cain

F&I Director

November 23, 2016

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

- fochler Verified Customer

I wanted to trade in my car and purchase a new one. A friend suggested I look at the Hyundai as I had a bad experience with Ford. I absolutely hate trying to purchase a car. Usually I get a pushy salesperson who doesnt listen to what I want and I end up frustrated. But this time, I ended up at Hall Hyundai in Newport News, VA and met Lisa Bollhorst. I knew Lisa's motherinlaw and had "seen" her in public a few times. She showed me a couple of cars and I got some idea of what I wanted. I told her I wanted a blue Elantra with the larger computer screen. She did not have one in stock. But the next day, she called and told me she found one at another lot out of town and could have it at her lot in a day. So I gave her the go ahead. The car was exactly what I wanted and even had heated seats. I got a fair trade for my old car, money back from Hyundai and the car I wanted delivered clean and with a full tank of gas. Also got a $50 gift card to Target (hasnt been delivered yet but on the way). Now, I tell all my friends about Hall. Everyone there was professional, friendly and quick to make sure I was happy.

November 19, 2016

"I wish I could clone him"

- rfriend024 Verified Customer

I've struggled with writing this review because one person provided exceptional service, and I didn't want my constructive review to be a reflection of him. His sales approach and customer service was spectacular. Unfortunately, he isn't responsible for the actions of the finance team. Yet, the success of a business is a team effort.

November 08, 2016

"Amazing all around"

- simpletenna Verified Customer

The staff is amazing, the cars are amazing, Hall is awesome! I feel at home and I feel like they really care about getting people in the right car for their lifestyle. This is a wonderful no pressure dealership.

New 2016 Hyundai Azera, $36920

2016 Hyundai Azera

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19185

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19195

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19165

2017 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars