Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
BRITDANI
5/22/2015

"Personnel"

I really enjoy the personnel they are great. They worked with me to meet my expectations. My finance man was very helpful. The new car manager worked hard to meet my price. My sales rep showed my daughter every aspect of the car. They are awesome

ROBLES

Melvin
5/03/2015

"My wife first time buying experience at Hall Hyundai"

My wife is a first time buyer and had a great experience at Hall Hyundai Newport News. She loves her new 2013 Hyundai Sonata(dreams do come true sometimes) and had a great salesman Willis Hawkins.

Willis Hawkins

May 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

emanuel7
4/08/2015

"The Outstanding Consultant and Service Departmernt persons"

We have been dealer with your Dealership for over 15yrs and has always had outstanding Service. Terry Hert our Sales Consultant has always giving us special Service. Brenda in the Service department take's great care of us also.

Terry Hert

April 09, 2015

Greetings emanuel7! Thank you for stopping by Hall Hyundai Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

kb
3/25/2015

"Usually don't write reviews..."

I typically don't write reviews but I wanted to be able to share our positive experience at Hall Hyundai. We have not shopped for a vehicle in 10 years, so this was an adventure. My family and I visited a local competitor (diff type of car) and Hall Hyundai. Mitch Williams greeted us kindly and answered our questions thoroughly. He was extremely knowledgeable about our vehicle of interest. Mitch was not pushy which we greatly appreciated. We were introduced to sales manager, John Hagood who was also very kind and helpful. After further research and dealer visits we returned the next day to purchase a Santa Fe. The color we wanted was not available but they went out of their way to locate one and also provided a competitive price without haggling. We also appreciated Farhan's help in the finance department and Murphy making our car spiffy before driving it off the lot. Felt the whole team did well. As a quality director I have high expectations and Hall Hyundai exceeded them! Thanks

Mitch, John, Farhan, Murphy, Brenda

March 26, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Santa Fe. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

jb
1/07/2015

"Awesome Staff"

I went into Hall Hyundai to purchase a car for myself. Terry (sales) James (Finance) and John, Emily, Lisa, Scott Buckley and everyone who had contact me (phone, email) were just awesome. I had a great experience and would recommend them to everyone. They are a great team and work well together. Thank you so much for your help and the purchase of my new 2015 Hyundai Elantra (Phantom Black). I love it.

John, Terry, Lisa, Emily, Scott Buckley

January 07, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Hyundai Elantra. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

daronek
11/12/2014

"Excellent service getting my daughter's new car"

The great team at Hall Hyundai made it possible for me to surprise my daughter with her graduation gift. Jen in sales, Steve in finance and Scott in management made my experience great. The service team of Brenda et al already had my respect, since I'd been bringing my daughter's car there for several years. I was pleased with the deal that they gave me in upgrading from my previous used car to her new 2014 Accent. The look on her face as she drove up to my house and saw her license plate on the new car - priceless!! thanks, team at Hall Hyundai Newport News!!

Jen (sales), Steve (financing)

tashafloyd4
10/18/2014

"vehicle questions"

Kris Platon was the most polite, helpful , extremely knowledgeable salesman I have encountered! If I had not already bought my car elsewhere I would purchase from him

kris Platon

October 20, 2014

tashafloys94, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us! www,facebook.com/HallHyundaiNewportNews

soccerbear
4/29/2014

"Great Deal on a 2013 Azera Lease"

Last week dropping in for a warranty service request on my 2013 Sonata. I left with a loaner Azera and ended up leasing the white 2013 Azera. I was not really looking at trading in a 2013 Sonata for a bigger and better Azera but once the lease numbers were passed to me -- with no money down and my trade, it came to less than my monthly COX Communications bill. I could not resist that monthly bill for what i was getting a very nice near luxury sedan. The Hall Hyundai sale staff were very easy to work with and I even got some breaks (at least I think I didi). This is my fourth car from this dealership since 2010. Jamie Cornette was my salesman and I would recommend him to any friend. He of course wants to make some money off of you but is knowledgeable, reasonable and very pleasent to work with and gave me a sincere impression of wanting to make me happy with the new 2013 Azera. He did and I am sure if any issues crop up he will be on my side.

Jamie Cornette

bornin1954
2/06/2013

"I had not purchased a new car in 11 years. Jamie was so..."

I had not purchased a new car in 11 years. Jamie was so personable and answered all my questions about the new technology and all the bells and whistles on my new vehicle. John offered all the extras and I opted for the gap insurance. No pressure, just great explanations on what was what. Being an older, single woman, I truly appreciate the knowledge and respect I received from everyone at Hall Hyundai. Jamie called me on the fourth day I had my new vehicle, asking how I liked the car, and were there any questions he could answer for me. I like the friendly, professional manner in which I was treated and will be sure to send some business your way. Thanks again for a great experience!

Jamie Cornette/John in Gap insurance office

Buyalospn
1/20/2013

"Our experience at Hall Hyundai began not on a bright..."

Our experience at Hall Hyundai began not on a bright sunny Saturday as most buyers begin, but on a cold, rainy, Friday night just before closing. Despite the adverse conditions, our salesperson, Ashley Cline, came out to greet us, immediately indicating that Hall Hyundai was a place where the customer service was important. Our subsequent visits to Hall were a similar experience, and we were treated professionally, courteously, and with respect. Our questions were answered promptly, correctly, and with no dealer spin. The financial/business side of the experience was handled transparently, with the salesperson and manager communicating with us on our terms, clearly, concisely and with no pressure. The price we agreed to was extremely competitive based on comparison to local and out of state dealers. I would highly recommend Hall Hyundai and our salesperson Ashley Cline to anyone looking for a pleasurable automobile buying experience.

Ashley Cline