Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
ZUHAIR.ALI93
7/31/2015

"Sweet and simple"

The staff here was very easy to work with and very helpful. They made buying my first new car so much easier than I could have ever imagined.

Farhan Mughal

LANETPP
7/26/2015

"NEW CAR EXPERIENCE"

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE I PURCHASE A 2015 ELANTRA LIMITED GREAT PRICE AND GOOD FINANCING. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE.

July 27, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015, Hyundai Elantra. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

saned1
7/24/2015

"Great Experience."

This is the second car I have brought from Hall Hyundai of Newport News. I trade in a 2012 Sonata and Freddie Robles help with the different Santa Fe's.He knew all about them and helped me make my decision on the Santa Fe Sport.He was very friendly and it made him very easy to talk.I will recommend him and Hall Hyundai to all my family and friends.Thank you Freddie Robles and Hall Hyundai for a great buying experience.

July 27, 2015

Good afernoon saned1. Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Freddie Robles was able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again saned1 for the highly praised review.

RANDTB
7/24/2015

"Recent trade in of old Tucson and purchase of new."

A very good experience mostly. process took a lot of time. Would be nice to cut down time waiting in between actions. Salesperson was very pleasant.

July 27, 2015

Good morning RANDTB! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review!

MADELENEBLANKS
7/13/2015

"Awesome Experience"

The whole experience was awesome. Everyone was pleasant and professional!! They were happy to take care of me. Awesome staff waiting to take care of you!!!

July 14, 2015

Thank you MADELENEBLANKS for your positive feedback! Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

CHERIHALL20
7/09/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!! "

Kris, my sales consultant, was very pleasant to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells. He made the buying process very easy. The trim style of Sonata I wanted was not on the lot and he was able to locate it and have it delivered with no issues. Jennifer, with finance, was also very professional. She explained all my options and made the paperwork fast and pleasant. I also own a 2006 Sonata. I take to Hall for all of my service needs. When I need service, I deal with Chris. He is very easy going and informative. When my car needs any work, he always shows me clear pricing for the job. And my car always come back to me clean. On occasion, when Chris is unavailable, Brenda will step right up and take of me! I have had such a great experience with my '06 Sonata and Hall Hyundai, that it was no brainer to buy my new Sonata from them. I so glad I did!!! Great dealership all the way around!! A+++++

Type employee names separated by comma.

July 09, 2015

Good morning CHERIHALL20. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Hyundai Newport News works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again CHERIHALL20 and have a great day!

WALKERJEFF98
7/08/2015

"very satified"

Was extremely satisfied with my experience at Hall Hyundai. They took my needs and gave me options as to what would satisfy me. The sales department was ready to get to work on my trade and finalizing financing from the time I entered the dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and look forward to working with them in the future.

July 09, 2015

PRETANGEL2006
7/03/2015

"wonderful"

This dealership has great customer service and I will use them again the next time I have to buy a car. thank you for your help

July 06, 2015

It was our pleasure, PRETANGEL2006! Don't forget to come see us again for your new vehicle's first routine checkup! Happy driving!

samsdad1124
6/26/2015

"Thanks Brenda"

Someone once said, "If you think the praise is due them...now's the time to give it to them...because they cannot read their tombstone when they're dead." That may be an odd way to say what I'm trying to convey, but my point is that often times the ones who work the hardest and provide the greatest service are the people in the back and who don't get the positive feedback that they deserve. Brenda you have been a great help to me with my service needs and you are an important part of why Hall Hyundai is such a great dealership. A lot of the people that you see are frustrated because they're cars need servicing which means their delicate schedules get knocked out of kilter. We sometimes take that out on the service people, but Brenda you truly have a way about you that can calm the nerves of a frustrated customer which opens the door for you to do what you do best and that is help meet the need. Thanks.

July 06, 2015

Hi samsdad1124. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Brenda's repeated service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Hyundai Newport News appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

ECOLONESCOBAR
6/19/2015

"New Car"

I had a great Experience at Hall Hyundai! Ashey was awesome and so helpful. Really helped me to find what I needed for my family.

June 22, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again ECOLONESCOBAR for the highly praised feedback.

Reviews of Brenda Messer