Hall Hyundai Newport News

Brenda Messer

February 18, 2017

"Santafe sport"

- nenaw07 Verified Customer

Have purchased many cars from Hall and will keep coming back. I enjoy the customer service I get and the employees remember me and my husband and I love that.

February 09, 2017

"Purchasing a New Vehicle"

- klgarrett Verified Customer

As a female, I have always felt that I was at a disadvantage when purchasing a new vehicle. I've often said it's as bad as child birth, but they gave me drugs when I had my children. My experience at Hall Hyundai was a very pleasant surprise. I did not feel pressured by anyone in the dealership. The staff went to great lengths to locate the exact vehicle I wanted. I had visited other dealerships and looked at other types of vehicles prior to going to Hall. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

February 02, 2017

"Gene Riddle "

- Leirum05

Worst service ever when it comes to the service department Gean is lazy would not come out of his seat to check the problem I was having, he didn't bather to lookup my warranty to see if I was covered I was in there 2X and received the same treatment. Mr. Riddle didn't even have the decency to look at me and act like he cared abt my problems with my car. I had to drive to hall Hyundai in Chesapeake to see the best service I can get from Mr Farhan Mughal. And I live 2 min from Newport News branch they suck well mr Gene Riddle sucks as a customer service rep. Thank u.

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19195

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $24575

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19115

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $20560

2017 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars