Hall Hyundai Newport News

Sales Associate

April 21, 2017

"One happy customer"

- vikarious1 Verified Customer

I'm happy that I worked with Hall Hyundai Newport News when buying my new car. The staff was friendly. The environment was nice. My salesperson was very patient and friendly. The dealership is actually out of my way, but I will choose them again.

April 05, 2017

"Happy customer !!(55357)(56983)(55357)(56983)"

- zitmanart Verified Customer

Nick was a big help and got me exactly what I wanted. He helped me find the exact vehicle and price point I needed. Thanks

March 24, 2017

"The best service"

- now8bvl Verified Customer

Mr. Henry Bly was great. I live 2 hours away. He made my stay short and easy. I walked away with brand new car off the show room floor. Thank you so much.

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars