Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
shanejeffers
5/20/2016

"Fantastic dealership!"

Rich Jakubs sold us our new 2016 Tucson and we couldn't have been happier with his service. He was funny, polite, and processed things quickly. If we had to buy the car all over again we would happily come back to Rich.

May 23, 2016

Good morning. Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Rich was able to assist you with your 2016 Tucson purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

katy.wrobel
5/12/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my new Sonata Eco and I am LOVING my new car. Rich Jakubs was extremely helpful and made the entire process entertaining and stress-free. This was by far the best experience I've had at any car dealership. When anyone I know is in the market for a car, I'll absolutely be recommending they go to Hall Hyundai and ask for Rich.

May 13, 2016

Good morning. Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Rich was able to assist you with your Sonata Eco purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

pcallahan39
5/12/2016

"SANTA FE 2016"

I am very satisfied with my Santa Fe. It handles beautifully and has great gas mileage. If you are looking for help finding your new Hyundai see Rich or John at Hall Hyundai in Newport News, VA. They will not do you wrong.

May 13, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Rich and John. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Santa Fe. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

johnoton315
5/09/2016

"Go see Freddie"

Freddie was the man! Felt no pressure at all. Made me feel very welcomed compared to other dealerships in the area I visited. He listened to everything I asked for and made it happen! I would defiantly recommend going to hall Hyundai of Newport news and see Freddie for all your buying needs!

May 10, 2016

Hello, Hall Hyundai of Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Freddie and the team! Thank you again for your review.

keneiquastewart
5/04/2016

""My New Ride""

We Love Henry Bly! He got us everything we wanted and more. The color was perfect, the payments were excellent and the car is sporty. I'm in Love with my car!

Henry Bly

May 05, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Henry Bly and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

christina.smith.1102
4/28/2016

"Better than I expected!"

I went in looking at and expecting to buy a 2014 Elantra and walked out with a brand new 2016 Elantra the next day! Rich made sure all my needs were met and got me something better than I expected for the same price I would have paid for the older model

April 29, 2016

Good morning, Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Rich Jakubs was able to assist you with your new 2016 Elantra purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

mguy5777
4/22/2016

"i went in to look at a used vehicle and left in a new one"

Overall everything went well and really smooth I went in for a used vehicle and left in a brand new one overall I would recommend hall to everybody

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

rescue674a
4/20/2016

"My first car"

These people are AWESOME. They worked with me even though I have bad check. I am coming back to get my wife a car. I would like to thank everyone for the help in getting my car.

James Reagan

April 22, 2016

Good afternoon! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

jennifer.pendleton
4/12/2016

"Great dealership to work with!"

My husband and I went in with the hopes of purchasing a specific used vehicle that we saw online. We left with a brand new 2016 Elantra! Freddie Robles was wonderful to work with! He took a great deal of time listening to what we wanted and what we could afford. He explained all of our options and made sure that we got exactly what we needed and were taken care of. I can't say enough good things about Freddie and the rest of the staff that we met and worked with. We will definitely refer others and hope to do future business with Freddie and the Hall Hyundai Team!

April 20, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jennifer. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Freddie Robles lead you to your new 2016 Elantra, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Hyundai Newport News. Thank you again and have a great day!

bernabelasky
4/09/2016

"Hall Hyundai"

Excellent service and employees. Did an outstanding job with explaining and selling the vehicle. Also they were all around friendly and very helpful with getting me acquainted with vehicle.

Henry Bly

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Hall Hyundai strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback.

Reviews of Rich Jakubs