Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
vickie.berry
9/29/2016

"Great buying experience"

I would highly recommend Hall Hyundai of Newport News for all of your auto needs including service. I have purchased two new cars there and the buying experience is fantastic. As a woman, I have purchased autos in the past where I was treated in a pushy manner, charged more than I should have been and generally been bullied into a car. Here they are friendly, extremely knowledgable about the products, respectful and make the negotiations clear and honest. The closing session with the business manager is also fast, smooth and best of all- what they quoted you to begin with. My salesperson Chris Meadows was a joy to deal with.

Chris Meadows

September 30, 2016

Good morning, Vickie Berry. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Vickie and be sure to stop by soon!

mablebep
9/14/2016

"Review"

Very good service, pleasant, friendly staff. Mr. Bly was very helpful. Took time to show us the vehicles we wanted to see. We were very pleased with Mr. Bly's service.

September 21, 2016

Good evening! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Hyundai Newport News is pleased to hear that your car buying experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review and we hope to see you again soon.

hm2nurse
9/12/2016

"Henry Allen"

Awesome! Henry worked hard to take care of me, cover all of the necessary items, while getting me out of there quickly at my request. Thank you!

Henry Allen

September 21, 2016

Hi. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Henry Allen's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Hyundai Newport News appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Hyundai Newport News.

stevenpennjr
9/10/2016

"Our red accent"

We love our little car. Wasn't too thrilled at first when Mr. Henry showed me and my wife the vehicle but it was a great choice. Thank you hall Hyundai

September 21, 2016

Greetings Steven! Thank you for stopping by Hall Hyundai Newport News. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

lovinit349
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I will definitely return to Hall Hyundai. Very friendly helpful staff and quick service. Melvin is FANTASTIC! I can't remember the finance guys name but he was very helpful in what was really needed.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Hyundai Newport News.

coachlowery
8/11/2016

"Dignity and respect"

I came into the dealership expecting my credit issues to be a big problem. I was it to the dealership and they treated me like a child and somewhat disrespectful. You guys presented me with vehicle options it had to be done and ready to leave in under 2 hours never had that experience in my life I appreciate it and now I'm a lifetime customer no matter where I move

August 12, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Hyundai Newport News. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

mlong707.ml
8/04/2016

"The Purchase of a new Hyunda"

From start to finish This Purchase was a very exciting trip. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. He pointed out all the outstanding features of the vehicle and how they worked. It was a excellent meeting.

August 08, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Hyundai. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

gagevicdamone
7/31/2016

"Great experience 11 out of 10"

The overall experience with Hall Hyundai NN was fantastic. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Talked to all of the departments and they know their stuff. Cashiers greeted me with a smile!!!! I was really impressed with parts dept on how friendly they were. The parts manager (Don) greets me with a hello and Zac and Vic (Parts counter people) were helping the other customers with a smile on their face. It felt good knowing people take pride in their work and they even gave me some ideas to get some accessorize my 2016 Genesis.

Victor Gage Zac Chandanais Don

August 02, 2016

Hello! Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

sinfieldisawesome
7/28/2016

"Awesome Service"

I had a very good experience at Hall Automotive and i will definately be back. Employees were very friendly and were willing to help in any way possible.

Henry Allen

August 02, 2016

Good morning! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

yiselhern30
7/28/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was very happy with the service I received and would highly recommend it to friends and family. Mr. Henry Byde made sure everything went well with the financing and kept in touch,

Henry Byde and James the finance manager

August 02, 2016

Hello, Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Henry and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Reviews of Rich Jakubs