Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
TOMMYPDE86
9/02/2015

"Straight to the point."

We told them what needed and what we could afford and Freddie had us taking a test drive in minutes. Once we agreed on the vehicle he had the paperwork and financing in motion. The staff is friendly but not in an annoying or agressive way.

buyer
8/25/2015

"our car buying experience"

good experience, will check with Mr Hert for our next car buying experience. We liked the dealership and would recommend them to others who are in the car buying market or just looking.

August 26, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mr. Hert and the team! If you should have any questions about your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks so much, Hall Hyundai Newport News.

SAN0
8/22/2015

"Santa Fe"

I like Hall Hyundai,This is my third vechicle I have brought from them.They had the Santa Fe in the color I wanted and the price was price.Freddie Robles was the best saleman and new everything about vechicle I ask him.

August 24, 2015

Thank you SAN0 for sharing with us your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Freddie was able to assist you with your Hyundai Santa Fe purchase and make your car buying experience a memorable one. If you should have any questions once you settle in to your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! Thanks so much, Hall Hyundai Newport News.

GOODNIGHTCLOSER
8/18/2015

"spectacular"

I recommend. Felt like family! I would come back in the future. Very knowledgeable and an overall great experience. Keep it up and I look forward to service

August 19, 2015

Thank you GOODNIGHTCLOSER for your extremely positive review! We are pleased to hear that your purchasing experience with us at Hall Hyundai Newport News was one to remember. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us a call should you have any questions. Thank you again GOODNIGHTCLOSER for the highly praised review. We are looking forward to seeing you at your first regular checkup!

DAWNCUMMINGS08
8/11/2015

"A fresh approach to sales!"

Forget the pushy, persuasive sales people at other dealerships! Had a wonderful purchasing experience with a young man (Josh Williams) who was professional, patient and down to earth (a rare combination in the sales industry)! Thanks for such a pressure-free buying experience!

August 12, 2015

Hello DAWNCUMMINGS08, Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Josh Williams and the team! If you should have questions as you are settling in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again DAWNCUMMINGS08 for your review and we look forward to hearing from your in the future!

BRENDAN.S.WATKINS
8/10/2015

"Yep"

The deal was great. The sale person was great. Finance department sucked. I waited too long to finalize the deal. If the deal was not good I would have left.

ZUHAIR.ALI93
7/31/2015

"Sweet and simple"

The staff here was very easy to work with and very helpful. They made buying my first new car so much easier than I could have ever imagined.

Farhan Mughal

August 05, 2015

Good morning ZUHAIR.ALI93. Hall Hyundai Newport News is pleased to hear that your first time purchasing a new car was a memorable one! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new Hyundai, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

LANETPP
7/26/2015

"NEW CAR EXPERIENCE"

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE I PURCHASE A 2015 ELANTRA LIMITED GREAT PRICE AND GOOD FINANCING. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE.

July 27, 2015

Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015, Hyundai Elantra. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

saned1
7/24/2015

"Great Experience."

This is the second car I have brought from Hall Hyundai of Newport News. I trade in a 2012 Sonata and Freddie Robles help with the different Santa Fe's.He knew all about them and helped me make my decision on the Santa Fe Sport.He was very friendly and it made him very easy to talk.I will recommend him and Hall Hyundai to all my family and friends.Thank you Freddie Robles and Hall Hyundai for a great buying experience.

July 27, 2015

Good afernoon saned1. Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Freddie Robles was able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again saned1 for the highly praised review.

RANDTB
7/24/2015

"Recent trade in of old Tucson and purchase of new."

A very good experience mostly. process took a lot of time. Would be nice to cut down time waiting in between actions. Salesperson was very pleasant.

July 27, 2015

Good morning RANDTB! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review!

Reviews of Brenda Messer