Hall Hyundai Newport News

Brenda Messer

June 21, 2017

"Beyond Expectations"

- dhollis Verified Customer

Henry is absolutely wonderful. With my first purchase back in 2015, he was not only helpful in getting me into the right used vehicle, but one that was safe and fit into my budget. I had less than stellar credit at the time but Henry went out of his way to explain just what I needed to do in order to be able to upgrade to a brand new vehicle within less than 2 years. I did precisely what he told me to do and I'm now the PROUD owner of a 2017 Sonata. I can't thank him enough. He took my needs, wants, and wishes ALL into consideration and delivered much more than I even expected. I look forward to working with him again and again.

Henry

June 20, 2017

"Awesome"

- redfox91 Verified Customer

Great staff and were able to work with me with what I wanted/needed. I had went pretty late but they were able to help after closing hours to get the questions I asked answered. I didn't feel like I was being rushed they took their time with me. I am definitely a Hyundai customer love them.

Lisa B.

June 10, 2017

"Review"

- james.mitchell Verified Customer

Mr. Meadows was courteous, professional and extremely competent. He went the extra effort to pick up this vehicle by driving all the way up to Baltimore, Maryland in order to deliver it to us.

Chris Meadows

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19330

2017 Hyundai Sonata

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $19520

2017 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars