Hall Hyundai Newport News

12872 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
Hall Hyundai Newport News Info
About Hall Hyundai Newport News

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Hyundai Newport News

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars
christina.smith.1102
4/28/2016

"Better than I expected!"

I went in looking at and expecting to buy a 2014 Elantra and walked out with a brand new 2016 Elantra the next day! Rich made sure all my needs were met and got me something better than I expected for the same price I would have paid for the older model

April 29, 2016

Good morning, Hall Hyundai Newport News is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Rich Jakubs was able to assist you with your new 2016 Elantra purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

mguy5777
4/22/2016

"i went in to look at a used vehicle and left in a new one"

Overall everything went well and really smooth I went in for a used vehicle and left in a brand new one overall I would recommend hall to everybody

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

rescue674a
4/20/2016

"My first car"

These people are AWESOME. They worked with me even though I have bad check. I am coming back to get my wife a car. I would like to thank everyone for the help in getting my car.

James Reagan

April 22, 2016

Good afternoon! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

jennifer.pendleton
4/12/2016

"Great dealership to work with!"

My husband and I went in with the hopes of purchasing a specific used vehicle that we saw online. We left with a brand new 2016 Elantra! Freddie Robles was wonderful to work with! He took a great deal of time listening to what we wanted and what we could afford. He explained all of our options and made sure that we got exactly what we needed and were taken care of. I can't say enough good things about Freddie and the rest of the staff that we met and worked with. We will definitely refer others and hope to do future business with Freddie and the Hall Hyundai Team!

April 20, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response Jennifer. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Freddie Robles lead you to your new 2016 Elantra, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Hyundai Newport News. Thank you again and have a great day!

bernabelasky
4/09/2016

"Hall Hyundai"

Excellent service and employees. Did an outstanding job with explaining and selling the vehicle. Also they were all around friendly and very helpful with getting me acquainted with vehicle.

Henry Bly

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Hall Hyundai strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback.

B
4/06/2016

"Thank You!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Tucson Eco. I am very pleased with my purchase and my buying experience at Hall Hyundai. Mr. Melvin Martin was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me. He took his time answering my questions and showing me the features that the Tucson offered. I would recommend Hall Hyundai and Mr. Martin to anyone who is interested in buying a new car.

April 07, 2016

Hall Hyundai Newport News appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new 2016 Hyundai Tucson Eco for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Trainine
4/04/2016

"Mike provided us with excellant customer service!"

We were looking for a used car for our daughter. The moment we arrived they were helping us in every way to find a nice used car to fit our needs. In fact Mike new I was looking at other used cars that were by private owners and he offered to run the car faxes for me so I knew the vehicle I was looking at would be a safe vehicle, now that's customer service !! I ended up buying a very nice used car from them because I knew they were looking out for our best interest . They went above and beyond to help us in every way! Thanks Hall Hyundai for a good experience!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Hyundai Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

shadeezy3
4/01/2016

"Great service"

Alyssa was the best!!! She helped me out and if you need help ask for her. I came in and she knew exactly what to do with no pressure.

Alyssa Patrick

April 07, 2016

Hello, Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Alyssa and the team! Thank you again for your review.

abayout
3/30/2016

"New car purchase"

Melvin was friendly and easy to work with. He made every effort to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. He did what he said he would do.

angieb882000
3/30/2016

"Great experience at Hall Hyundai in Newport News"

The Sales staff and GM were exceptional in this car buying experience. Will definitely refer this location. Thank you all for welcoming me and treating me special.

Henry Bly

April 07, 2016

Good morning Angie! Hall Hyundai Newport News would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Angie, and be sure to visit us soon!

Reviews of Freddie Robles