Hall Mitsubishi Newport News

Makes: Mitsubishi

Overall Rating N/A

Hall Mitsubishi Newport News
Hall Mitsubishi Newport News Info

"My husband and I both recently bought our vehicles from..."

My husband and I both recently bought our vehicles from Hall Ford/Mitsubishi Newport News, VA and we could not have had a better experience. Everyone was wonderful. They were very friendly and not at all pushy. I would definitely use them again in the future and strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a car, new or used!

Jimmie House

"Was a most pleasant experience working with Mr...."

Was a most pleasant experience working with Mr. Kohlenhoefer "Kohly" and all the people at Hall. We were looking for a used car and Kohly worked tirelessly to find the right car for the right price. The Honda Civic he helped us choose is a good quality used car. Not easy to find these days! We received excellent customer service and attention to detail. Will definitely recommend Kohly to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thank you Hall Mitsubishi and Kohly!

Greg Kohlenhoefer

"I was very impressed with Hall Mitsubishi Newport News...."

I was very impressed with Hall Mitsubishi Newport News. Dave Cole made my experience easy and enjoyable. I never thought of car buying as fun until I met Dave. He was never pushy or playing games. He was straight forward and went out of his way to work with me. Dave went over every detail of my new vehicle so that I was very comfortable before I left the lot. I could not believe how easy the whole deal went. Thank you Dave Cole and Hall Mitsubishi...

Dave Cole

"I was looking for the elusive Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback..."

I was looking for the elusive Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback and to my surprise Hall Auto in Newport News had a new 2011 and a used 2010! I checked dealers from Portsmouth to Fredericksburg and they were the only ones to have the vehicle. From the moment I talked to Dave Cole on the phone I could tell this was going to be a good experience. He was accomodating, very knowledgable and friendly. He was waiting for me when I arrived and spent a lot of time explaining the features of the car, even though I did extensive research I learned a lot more about the model from him. He used a very good test drive route so I could see how the vehicle reacted in a lot of situations. I did not buy the first meeting but wanted to check financeing and credit and see the vehicle in the day. Over the next two days he was available to answer questions, even on his day off. On the day I came back Dave, Cameron and Mark made the buying experience very easy. No passing me about to talk to the manager, etc. Their trade-in offer was right on the money and I used them to find financing and they got the best rate available (trust me, I knew what I should qualify for and what was available). The actual signing of the paperwork was hassle free and very entertaining! From start to finish I was helped by very professional salesmen and managers to make the car buying experience simple and FUN! It is not often you can say that. I recommend a visit to the dealership (I also visited another Hall dealership in my quest for the perfect car and they too went out of their way). Thank you again Dave, Cameron and Mark.

Dave Cole, Cameron Womack and Mark Mcleod

"I have been to several dealers in the past year trying to..."

I have been to several dealers in the past year trying to get a car and all of them said the same thing, that they could not help me.Hall mitsubitshi worked for two weeks trying to get me in the car I wanted, going well above the call of duty.I was very impresed with the job they did and they eaven did it with only 400 dollars down. So a big thanks goes out to every body at Hall mitsubitshi.

Dave Cole,Mark,and Cameran

"I have been going to hall auto mall since I was 16 years..."

I have been going to hall auto mall since I was 16 years old. I have bought 2 cars from them and up until the recent merger with the Denbigh stores-my experience has gone from a 10 to a 2. The prices to check problems has escalated almost 40%, no friendly faces anymore-just a get you in and out mentality. Recently I took my car in to see why my the heat did not work and why the service light was on and they charged me $140 to tell me i needed $1500 worth of work done. Then they cracked my dashboard which they did not fix and then messed with the heat so it didn't work and did not want to temporarily fix it on a 30 degree day. They told me after sitting there for 2.5 hours that they were off and going home-wish I could tell people that at my job. Needless to say, I am going american and not buying from Hall. Customers want customer service!!

Service Department

Hall Mitsubishi Newport News responded to this review

April 14, 2011

Jeree, I am so thankful I was able to contact you and work everything out with your situation. Customer service and loyalty are very important to us, which I'm sure you are aware of since we have been servicing you for many years now. Please let us know if everything we assisted you with is running smoothly and to your satisfaction. We hope to be there for all your service needs for many more to come! Thanks, Cassie Verones Service Manager Hall Ford Mitsubishi Newport News -AND- Katie Healy Service Advisor Hall Ford Mitsubishi Newport News

"I have taken my car to Hall Ford/Mitsubishi on many..."

I have taken my car to Hall Ford/Mitsubishi on many occasions and have been very happy. Every time I have recieved welcoming greetings, friendly customer service, and efficient knowledgeable employees. I dont know much about cars myself, so its comforting to know that the people that are working with my car can explain to me exactly what is going on with it. They always advise me of the best options for repairing or servicing my car. Its hard these days to find a business filled with employees that truly want to help you not just get you to spend money. I am a faithful lifetime customer of this dealership and would recommend them to anyone.

Sarah, Katie, Mark and all of the employees at one time or another

"great people to buy a car from...very friendly and..."

great people to buy a car from...very friendly and curtios to custermers...easy finacing...very knowledgable about the cars they sell...they will work with you greatly to get you the car you want at a very reasonable price...overall best dealership i have ever bought a car from! :-)

mark mcleod

"Went to this dealer to purchase a 2011 Mitsubishi Galant..."

Went to this dealer to purchase a 2011 Mitsubishi Galant after researching online. Vehicle was not at the Newport News dealership but they had one at the Virginia Beach location. Vehicle was transferred from one dealership to the other the same day. I was able to go back that night and test drive the vehicle. I completed my pre-approval online before I even went to the dealership which made things even quicker. After the test drive and making the decision to purchase this vehicle, at a really good price for all the features, the process was set in motion. All financing and paperwork was completed the next day, when I was able to get away from work. I did give Kyle and Orlando a hard time as far as the financing I expected but they were patient and worked with me to get the deal I was satisfied with. Dave took the time to show me all the features on the vehicle, how everything worked and how I could set it all up. The dealership didn't harass me with unwanted phone calls or emails and I was very pleased with the personnel and the dealership and I would highly recommend them.

Dave Cole, Orlando, Kyle

"I would like to thank Hall Ford/Mitsubishi for all they..."

I would like to thank Hall Ford/Mitsubishi for all they have done for me its was the most pleasenat experince I have had in a car dealership ever. I Say this because I went in to the dealership I was met with a pleasant greeting from all that was there that day. I met with Jimmie House and he woked a deal for me on my own with bad credit on a used car well he let me take the car home and i was think over night that I wanted a new car. So the next Day I went back up there and said I wanted a new car instead of the used one I told him I had Some one to go on the loan with me. I thought it wasn't going to Happen, they did another deal for me but right before signing the final deal I changed my mind on the car that i wanted, not once did any one get an attitude like I have experinced in the past at other dealership or used car lots, they instead jumped right on and work a deal and the deal even got better and better then any i have ever had before any where. We were very very pleased when we left the show room after the deal was singed I would like to thank Mr House, Mr Alston and there is one other Man that work with Mr House before we went to Sign everything with Mr Alston I wanna thank you guys for the best customer experince I have ever Had buying any car. THANK YOU very much!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! Thank you! Mr. Thomas Austin

Mr Jimmie House (Sales Consultant)