Hamilton Big Country Ford Inc

Hamilton Big Country Ford Inc Info

Tonya
4/08/2016

"Good experience"

Scott Treadway was extremely helpful , he helped me get into the car I wanted. He was very patient and worked hard to make sure I got everything I wanted

Scott Treadway

Billywayne
3/29/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Scott Tredway did an AWESOME JOB helping us find a dream car for us! They worked hard and got us a great deal! Thanks Scott Tredway!

Scott Tredway

Lynette
3/29/2016

"Thinking About Buyinb"

When I was having my vehicle serviced. I decided to ask about some options for a used vehicle. Lani was very professional and understood my situation. She provided all kinds of options and has been in contact with me. When the time comes I will revisit with Lani.

Lani

carmela sedano
3/25/2016

"carsales-lani"

I went to Hamilton Big Country Ford Delearship to trade in my car. It took me a few days to figure out what car would be suitable for me and financially. Ms Lani was very professional, caring, and knowledgeable throughout the entire time. She didnt rush me to make a spontaneous decision and she made sure my visit at hamilton dealership was comfortable. I am very satisfied with my brand new car and very satisfied with my car payment.

Lani

mimirose112
3/25/2016

"Car Sales-Lani"

I was in town visiting family whom were the interested buyers. In listening into the information provided as well as the sales representatives customer service, I found my visit to Clovis to be a positive experience. Lani gave much needed knowledge and professionalism throughout the entire conversation while visiting the dealership. In my experience car salesmen do not always listen to the customer and rarely talk about the financial aspects in regards to buying a car so it was refreshing to hear the amount of care she took given my families situation. I would definitely consider buying from her in the future and will absolutely come back to Clovis to make that purchase! Professionalism, quality knowledge, and amazing customer service!

Lani Leon Guerrero

arcant
9/24/2014

"Ford Explorer XLT buying experience"

I bought a new Ford Explorer XLT with 202A package from Hamilton Ford, Clovis NM. I spent about a week negotiating the right price for the accessories, color and interiors that I wanted and in the end got everything that I wanted at the price that I thought was reasonable after having done extensive research, test drives, and after having received numerous dealership quotes. I also used Edmunds and Truecar.com for comparable rates in my state and guys over at Hamilton Ford honored my final quote. Overall I am quite pleased with how they handled my business. They were polite, courteous and answered all my questions. They had to put in a special order for me and I waited for about three weeks before the final delivery could be made. My only advice is to do your research, establish contact with an internet sales manager, negotiate- and in the end if you like what you are getting then go for it or else there is always another dealership.

Tim Baldwin, Martin Sanchez

frankcort7
7/02/2013

"The worst experience ever. Sold me a car that dint have a..."

The worst experience ever. Sold me a car that dint have a spare tire, jack or any tools. When I called him to ask about it he basically said sorry cant help you. Surprised how they can stay in business.

Used car manager

chalvo
5/19/2013

"Dealership seems unprofessional and and the atmosphere..."

Dealership seems unprofessional and and the atmosphere there seemed to bring unwanted stress. I experienced long wait times and it really pissed me off! It seemed horribly disorganized. Many of the staff seem very shady. Will never go back!

everyone besides the receptionist

ravekc
5/04/2013

"My husband and i visited Hamilton to buy a used car...."

My husband and i visited Hamilton to buy a used car. Being military we had just moved to the area and decided on this dealership. Besides the fact that they made us purchase a warranty or pay $2000 the cars check engine light came on 5 days after we bought it. We then took it in to get serviced.. it took them over a week to fix the sensors in my car and then when my car was done they didn't contact me to let me know. Almost two months later we had to take the car in again for the same problems .. Hamilton told us they couldn't read what was wrong with my car and that because they didn't know what was wrong we where responsible for paying for our own rental and towing the car two hours away to Lubbock to get fixed! so on top of paying for the rental that is covered by our warranty ! we had to pay for a trailer to tow the car! when we got to the dealer in Lubbock they told us that they get alot of cars from Hamilton because they don't know how to fix cars and just want to hand the work over to someone else. Turns out the warranty they forced us into buying didn't even cover what was wrong with the car even though it was a bumper to bumper warranty ! Now every time we go into Hamilton we get dirty looks and stared down because they know how we feel about their service. I wouldn't recommend anyone use this dealership UNLESS you are buying a new car and are very experienced with dealerships! If you are MILITARY i wouldn't even bother all they see is the price tag over your head and are GOING to rip you off. This place is absolutely horrible!!!

I do not rember

jvdp
6/20/2011

"It took an incredibly long time for my truck to be fixed..."

It took an incredibly long time for my truck to be fixed correctly, taking FOUR times to have my ABS problem completely fixed, then service DID NOT contact me when my vehicle was ready. At another visit, I also had to wait for two weeks for my truck to be returned to me, when it was only supposed to take only 3 days. I am unhappy with the dealership overall.

Frank Leal, Rick