Hamilton Nissan

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

Apple Nissan

Janet1
4/02/2011

"My car broke down and I had it towed to Hamilton Nissan. ..."

My car broke down and I had it towed to Hamilton Nissan. My service man was Ed Key who is an outstanding service man. My car was diagnosed as engine damage. As it was still under warranty, he informed me of what I needed to present to Nissan. During the whole process, he was curteous and efficient and made my experience as pleasurable as he could so as not to inconvience me. I believe Ed Key went above and beyond his duties and I would certainly recommend Hamilton Nissan.

Ed Key, Ed Key

coulter
4/01/2011

"Dwain Souders is an excellent car salesman, he listen and..."

Dwain Souders is an excellent car salesman, he listen and respected our concerns/ budget that we felt comfortable with and found a vehicle to suit for my Wife and I. With a growing family we needed a little more room in a vehicle which led us to look at the Altima. Which was a perfect fit and value for us at this time. Thanks again Dwain and look forward to doing business with you in the future. PS, my girls loved the little happy hams stuffed animals!! Brian and Traci Coulter

Dwain Souders and John Ocalano, Dwain Souders

s.hose
4/01/2011

"Sean was very curtious and concerned to see that we got..."

Sean was very curtious and concerned to see that we got the vehicle we wanted and at the price we wanted. We were pleased with the experience. We got the vehicle we wanted, the trade-in we wanted, the financing we wanted and the discount we wanted. We had done our homework ahead of time and knew what the market value was.

SEAN LEWIS, Sean Lewis

christopher.ellis
3/28/2011

"Went above and beyond to match my nearby dealer's offer...."

Went above and beyond to match my nearby dealer's offer. Extremely friendly and willing to help. No pressure, whatsoever. It's nice to know that potential customers can still have a plesant car buying experience. There are at least 10 Nissan dealerships that are closer to me, but I was and will always be willing to make the trip to Hagerstown for the opportunity to work with this dealer again. A+

2, Sean Lewis

VbrookeA
3/13/2011

"I love Hamilton Nissan. They are so nice and not pushy...."

I love Hamilton Nissan. They are so nice and not pushy. They really care about you and not just as a customer, but as a friend. I walked in the door and was instantly treated like family not just another customer. I will be using this dealership again in the future.

Dwain Souders, Dwain Souders

B&MC
3/13/2011

"Overall we had a great experience! Our salesman Chris..."

Overall we had a great experience! Our salesman Chris Mathis, took the time to not only discuss each vehicle we were interested in but show us the optins that fit our needs. He was very helpful as well as knowledgeable. We will come see Chris again!

Chris Mathis and Tim Foor

wicked6969
3/07/2011

"Everyone at Hamilton Nissan were great. I am in love with..."

Everyone at Hamilton Nissan were great. I am in love with my new 370z and couldn't be happier. Ron was a great salesman, not too pushy, just very relaxed, which makes a new car buying experience even smoother. Thanks to everyone and have a great summer!! Tammy M. Welty

Ron Parsons and Tim in finance, Ron Parsons

deezer0
3/07/2011

"Bradley and Ron took great care of me. I traveled from..."

Bradley and Ron took great care of me. I traveled from Cincinnati Ohio to get the exact truck I wanted from Hamilton Nissan and not only did they have exactly what I wanted but they had it cheaper than anyone else. Bradley and Ron both took exceptionally good care of me before, during, and after the sale. I would definitely buy from Hamilton Nissan again.

Bradley Belford and Ron Parson, Ron Parsons

steven mongan
8/12/2010

"THIS DEALERSHIP WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH, NOT PUSHING IT'S..."

THIS DEALERSHIP WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH, NOT PUSHING IT'S ALL ON YOU THEY ASK YOU WHAR YOU WANT GREAT PEOPLE GREAT DEALS ON NISSAN'S I PRICED THEM FROM TYSONS CORNER Va. TO CHAMBERBURG Pa. and this is where I FOUND THE BEST DEAL OVER ALL , THE Y ARE VERY CONCERN ABOUT YOUR CONCERN'STHEY WILL EXPLAIN EVERY THING ABOUT YOUR CAR

Dwain Souders, Dwain Souders

mdis98
6/28/2010

"I had a small issue with my new car and Hamilton Nissan..."

I had a small issue with my new car and Hamilton Nissan jumped through hoops to satisfy me and they did a wonderful job of it. The service dept people are kind and helpful and wanting to make sure I was satisfied with the service I received. Mr. Hamilton also called to make sure I was satisfied. I love my car and am quite sure I will be dealing with them for all of my cars in the future. Kudos to them all.

Teresa and Derek, Teresa Carpenter, Derek Hamilton