Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

littleray79
9/18/2016

"a happy camper"

just happy I have a brand new car that gets great gas mileage and great price to and all the people there where kind and helpful like no dealership I seen before

paul tran

September 21, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Its quite an accomplishment to hear that our team provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

carmenmalkowski
9/17/2016

"Excellent customer service."

This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and I will return to purchase an SUV. Zach and Sean were exceptional in making me feel like family and treated me very well. I am very greatful for their assistance, professionalism and knowledge. I love my car ?

Sean

September 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in knowledgeable and professional customer service and I'm glad that Zach and Sean consistently made such a great impression on you. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

ccruz866
9/16/2016

"Welcoming Visit"

Walked into the dealership just to "see" the different SUV's in person and was welcomed by Chris right away. His very friendly and laid back personality is what bought me back a week later to review other options. Walked out a very happy woman.

September 21, 2016

Hi and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Chris I'm thrilled that he has taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and I'm very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

tjd6996
9/16/2016

"Chris Powers is the Best 2016"

See Chris as he will take "good" care of you and get you a good deal. The back & forth went well and we received a deal very close to what we were expecting. Super vehicle, Santa Fe Sport. 1st Hundai for us and the 6 yr., 60,000 warranty along with the 100,000 power train warranty made it all the more inviting.

September 21, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Chris assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

stikkslaw
9/14/2016

"Good job/ minor querks!"

My only concerns are waiting on BikeRack and Hitch that was promised and should have been ordered August 31...was told it took 6 days. I'm still waiting September 13th. Problem being no manager found time to return (3) calls that I made with messages.

La Quan Wright

September 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. I will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

adamlotus15
9/14/2016

"Fair"

Fair I thought the people were fair and somewhat honest with me. I like the car for the price but took a long time for me to check out and fill out papers. However I did get a good price.

September 15, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review and we do appreciate your patience for the extended wait that you encountered. Our staff prides itself on providing honest and professional service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

jaclyncronin
9/13/2016

"Great experience"

Ken was the sales employee that greeted me and my father. He was very nice and understanding. He was great to work with and I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a car.

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to Ken and to the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

kgal3202
9/12/2016

"Happy customer"

I will be back. It was a great pleasure to work with all the staff at happy Hyundai. I will be spreading the word that happy Hyundai will give you a good deal.

Juan Zambrano .

September 13, 2016

Thank you for spreading the good word! We couldn't be happier that we were able to service you. That is loyalty at its finest! Congratulations to you on your new car! Warm Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

monizysol
9/10/2016

"Excellent service"

Paul Tran is the best. I had a very positive experience. I'd I had to buy/lease again, I'd go to him. He listened to my needs and did not pressure me into a overpriced vehicle that I didn't need or want.

Paul Tran

September 13, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! I am happy to hear of your positive experience at Happy Hyundai, and we are grateful for choosing us. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Warm Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

lapraviam
9/10/2016

"Great service from Ken and Zach"

Ken was a great sale person he was very helpful and considerate of my time. Zach was great as well. He made sure Ken helped us and made sure my daughter was satisfied with her car

September 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Warm Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

Reviews of Ken Laing