Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

kat007

"Great Experience"

Phil was an awesome salesman! Very friendly and helpful! He took the time and effort to help me make a decision that I would be very satisfied with.

Jfeldz124

"Phil is the man!"

Usually when I buy a car I dread sitting there and dealing with them but Phillip Armoush made it a pleasure to buy a car from him! He's a great salesman and explains everything thoroughly and if he doesn't know the answer he'll be sure to find out for you! Takes his time to help the customer and sincerely cares about the people! Definitely will be coming back to him in the future and recommending others in the market for Hyundai to come to him! Thanks Phil!

aja

"Great Experience"

I came here to find a car in my budget range and Phil was more than willing to help me out. His customer service skills were amazing and really helped me out with everything.The staff was like a big family. Thank you guys!

ETB13
2/11/2015

"Extremely Impressed To Say The Least!"

Let me start by saying how grimey I think the "car sales industry" is. I always felt like I was getting scammed every time a car salesman walked up to me. That being said when I walked into your store looking for a car I was greeted by Phil. He reduced my anxiety out the gate with his personal yet professional greeting. He was extremely knowledgeable yet not forceful during the entire process. I walked out with a new car and was extremely satisfied with the service. Thanks to Phil my feeling about the car sales industry has gone up a notch. We need more salesman like him to change the perception of the car sales industry.

Alc0307

"Great!"

I enjoyed excellent customer service given by Phil. He helped me find exactly what I wanted and was patient with me even when while I was being extremely indecisive...I am very satisfied with both the salesman and the dealership!

MC21115

"New Car Puchase "

I always hated going to purchase a car and this time was no different. I walked in to Happy Hyundai in Oak Lawn and it was just a different atmosphere. I met Phil (my salesman) and he was just amazing. Not what I expected at all. He was very knowledgeable about the inventory they had, he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and welcome at the dealership. Always offering me something to drink and even something to eat! I love my new Santa Fe Sport! Thank you Happy Hyundai and thank you Phil for a great car buying experience!

DaveOh

"Outstanding Sales Representative"

This was the most comfortable car buying experience I've had here in Illinois. I owe it to Phil- he's a jovial, but respectful family man :) for helping me locate the right car quickly and making the buying process intelligent, comfortable and tailoring it to my needs. This is my 6th Hyundai purchase and I have had confusing experiences every time, mostly towards the end. He never once tried selling a car, but focused on the pros and cons of my choices without making it confusing. The price also happened to be excellent! Thanks to Happy Hyundai and Phil for my best Hyundai buying experience. I rarely post reviews; this one is all true.

baseballstevie

"Very Impressed!"

I have bought a few cars and no experience has been better than the one I had at Happy Hyundai. Got a great deal. Got a great car. Their tour of the place was great and their showroom had the best energy I have ever seen. Sam Makri was the salesman who helped us and he was great. He worked with my wife via email to get a lot of the details of our sale done before we even got there. He responded fast and was a great guy. I would recommend getting a new or used Hyundai at Happy Hyundai from Sam.

Sam

Joshua e
2/10/2015

"Phil and Dave "

Best dealership I have ever been too. They go out of there way for me every time I walk into the dealership. Ask for Phil and Dave !

Lily7993
2/10/2015

"Great customer service"

Phil's customer service skills and quality of work are outstanding! I would definitely recommend him to others! The deals were also great plus a welcoming environment!

Reviews of Dave Carly