Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

ECANUBA
7/15/2015

"Service Department is TERRIBLE"

Service department is terrible. They are very rude. One guy in particular. The car had maple sap and a scratch on the interior door (this is a brand new car). It's taking almost a week to get my vehicle back. If you're not working with a sales person, all the others sit around and use foul language and complain and the ladies shoot dirty looks at you. Jonathon, my sales guy was nice and so was the finance guy Loui. I will not be going back to Happy Hyundai to purchase another vehicle.

Jonathan Abarca

KROBER37
7/14/2015

"Great Experience "

Great Customer Service I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The process did not take as long as I thought it would and the entire staff was very friendly.

BARB10052
7/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a very positive experience with Happy Hyundai. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Grenee Knox ia an excellent salesperson.

Grenee Knox

NASERRAED
6/30/2015

"Perfect experience "

best car buying experience I ever had thank you so much Sam, you are very professional and helpful we really appreciate all the hard work you put to give us the best car we can get for the price. Looking forward to do business with you soon. Thanks again

MAKRI

Scoots
6/30/2015

"Friendly for the Handicapped"

I am unable to walk and cannot drive. My husband went to look for a car at Happy Hyundai and the salesman, Michale Obal, offered to let my husband drive the prospective car to our house so I could see it. When we decided to buy the car, Michael brought paperwork to my house so that I could be on the title of the car with my husband. Now THAT'S what I call service!

Michael Obal

TANISHA.E.DUNBAR
6/29/2015

"I love Hyundai"

I will be coming back for another vehicle. I got the vehicle I always wanted. I will ve coming back in 8-10 years for my SUV.

MARYANNEMORRISON
6/29/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Santa Fe"

Great experience. Theresa & Ray were outstanding. I will definitely be back for all servicing and future purchases. Great price & a great product. Thanks, Pat Morrison.

SMYCZ

DEB82662
6/25/2015

"I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT HAPPY HYUNDAI THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. CHRIS WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE VEHICLES I WAS INTERESTED IN.

Langland12
6/25/2015

"Terrible customer service, damaged my car"

I brought my car in for service on June 13th, picked it up a few hours later and noticed two chips in the lower corner in my windshield. It looked like someone dropped something on it. The service person stated there was no manager on site so someone would call me Monday to take care of it. No call so I called the service manager Cindi, she at first stated she knew nothing about it and would call me back. Called again Tuesday still said she knew nothing and would call me back. I called Wednesday all she said was that's she's call me back. Finally she called me back and we made a appt for the 22nd. You see I lived 45 mins from the dealer and only brought it to this location as I had a family event out there that day. Cindi told me I would not be able to come on a Saturday to have it fixed so I took a day off work and got to the dealer at 8:30, I told them my name and I was there for Cindi, after standing there for 15 mins even thou no other customers where there a gentlemen named Michael finally said he'd check me in. He stated he had me down for a loaner but out of no where Cindi ( who had be standing there the whole time) piped in that she didn't have one for me. Fine, not the end of the world. I leave and 5 hrs later I call for a update. I am told they don't know when it will be done and they will call me back. Another hr after that I call back where Michael states " I said I'd call you back" after 7 1/2 hrs of waiting because it's not like I could have went home I call again and again nothing but attitude and now I'm told they don't know if it'll done today. I tell them I'll be there in 20 mins to pick it up. If you damage someone's car as a business that depends of repeat business and referrals wouldn't you want to make it right? Not go out of your way to be ignorant? I called later that day and spoke to a sales manager Jim Downs who said he would call me back and 3 days later no call. Unfortunately I also went to file a police report but was told it was a civil matter and my only recourse is the courts so that's the only route I have left to take. I hope you take this review to heart and find a honest and fair Hyundai dealer, there are one out there just not this one!

Cindi kobiela, Michael

RICHK10459

"Hassle free"

I knew what I wanted and what I wanted to spend and they helped me get what I wanted in little time. Thanks Happy Folks.

Reviews of Chris Powers