Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

gloriacurtis35
6/18/2016

"Great"

Great everyone was so nice spoke us as we passed by our salesman Greg was really great no pressure to pick out a car right away even in the rain

Greg

June 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Greg was able to provide you with the pressure-free and friendly service Happy Hyundai is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next service appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook likers. Regards, Luis Castresana luis@happyhyundai.com (708) 375-1711

dkathome
6/17/2016

"Happy place to shop for a vehical!"

This dealer truly lives up to their name...HAPPY HYUNDAI...YOU WILL LEAVE WITH A SMILE! The salesman wasn't pushy and listened to my request. When I couldn't find the color I liked, he kept looking and found the perfect car for me. I'm very happy today.

Michael Obal

June 19, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Happy Hyundai anytime! Take care. Regards, Luis Castresana luis@happyhyundai.com (708) 375-1711

negress65
6/14/2016

"Review"

My service and those that served me were excellent. I would recommend Happy Hyundai to anyone. Mike and Juan were excellent. All of the staff was excellent. I even got to ring the new purchase bell. LOL

June 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback. Hearing that you received "excellent service" from Mike and Juan is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We hope that you enjoy the new purchase and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. Kind Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

rnunez2123
6/10/2016

"#1 Dealership"

I would just like to say that I had a great experience here and I would definitely come back and tell my family and friends about happy hyundai. Great customer service! Chris was very helpful and had a great attitude he answered every question I had, I left out of there a very happy customer.

June 12, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear Chris was very helpful during your visit. At Happy Hyundai, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Kind Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

Nalababy06

"Excellent"

Was very pleased with my total experience. The salesman was not pushy, he answered all my questions, was not demanding. Everyone in the dealership was just great, from the salesperson to the finance person. One of the reasons I decided to go to Happy Hyundai, was a few years ago, my vehicle had a recall and their service department was just great and I had not even purchased the vehicle from that dealership. I was having a problem programming my phone in the new vehicle I had just purchased and stopped in and someone went out with me and took me through it step by step. I did not even have to wait for someone to help me when I explained my problem with the phone. I have been telling my friends about the great dealership Happy Hyundai is.

Cannot remember off hand and do not have my paperwork readily available

June 07, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, please be sure to like us on Facebook. Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

JWhite
6/07/2016

"Satisfaction at Happy Hyundai"

I was satisfied with the service I received at Happy Hyundai. I was not there for an unreasonable amount of time. Everyone was very friendly.

Mike Powers

June 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Happy Hyundai satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

pamelareneejeff1237

"Excellent"

MY SURVEY ABOUT HAPPY HYUNDI IM A CUSTOMER I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MY NEW VEHICLE I PURCHASE I HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT THE HAPPY HYUNDI DEALERSHIP WITH LORETTA HELP ME WITH MY NEW VEHICLE

Loretta

June 07, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Lorreta was very pleasant. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

needamocha
6/03/2016

"Satisfaction at Happy Hyundai"

I was very satisfied with the service at Happy Hyundai. The salespeople made sure I was satisfied with the car I had chosen. They were very informative and the dealership is very competitively priced.

Michael Obal

June 05, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know you left our dealership confident you made the right decision. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

kryswalters
6/03/2016

"Comments"

I think some of the staff were really nice but I feel like my business with the company wasn't really appreciated. I was told that I would receive a phone call to see how things were going with the car and I didn't so when I had a complaint I had to drive back to the dealership because I wasn't given a business card from the salesman.

Jonathan

June 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your business and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Cindi Kobiela, ckobiela@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

luke.sloma
6/02/2016

"Working together for the best deal"

We did our homework. After a few strikeouts at other dealers in town, we were unsure what to expect. But from the minute we arrived at Happy, we never felt pressured, patronized, or insulted. Cory sat down with us, answered our questions, and explained everything to a tee. We came to an agreement in a perfect amount of time. And then, in our new SUV, we drove to Portillo's (which is just a stone's throw away.) Don't let one bad experience with a certain McDealer in town spoil it for those at Happy Hyundai.

June 02, 2016

Luke, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Cory's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page. Thank you again! Kind Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

Reviews of Zach Segreti