Happy Hyundai

8900 S Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Happy Hyundai
Happy Hyundai Info

"Everyone I met at Happy Hyundai was very honest and..."

Everyone I met at Happy Hyundai was very honest and professional. I enjoyed working with David, he explained all the features on the Elantra which helped me make my decision on the best car to fit my needs. I am extremely pleased with my purchase from Happy Hyundai. I would recommend Happy Hyundai to everyone.

David Nemanik

"Like the other review, I had the same experience with 6..."

Like the other review, I had the same experience with 6 Hyundai dealers. All of them were about as helpful as talking to first graders and could never give me an honest and straight answer about inventory. I was looking for a specific car. It took me over two weeks to get an answer from the other dealers. I wound up calling Happy Hyundai last because they were almost 2 hours away from me and the name of the dealer just sounded like it was a setup. I know this is cheesy but their name is obviously the owners mission statement for the place. I talked with a salesman on the phone, named Victor for 45 minutes. He told me every dealer in the midwest that had the specific car I wanted. He had one car that had more features but never pushed me into it. He just wanted to help me find what I wanted. His level of service and honesty was what made me buy that car he had from him. He earned my trust and respect and I was willing to pay a bit more for the car from Happy Hyundai out of principle. No BS, just honesty. He put together the deal on the phone, worked after hours from home to answer questions, and had info faxed to my bank. When I came in everything was done, quickly. The owner came up and was polite, the finance manager was a character and super nice, and the closer who went over all the features of the vehicle was a car nut, all of these people were into and liked their jobs and focused on customer service. And not only were good at their jobs but knowledgeable. Driving 2 hours was worth it, one of the best car buying experiences I have had.

Victor

"I am very pleased with the Customer Service I received..."

I am very pleased with the Customer Service I received from Cathy Jansma and the entire Happy Hyundai staff. There were very professional, honest and caring; they made you feel welcome. Cathy walked me through the whole process. She explained all the features of the Elantra. I am very happy with my purchase of the Elantra. I would recommend Happy Hyundai Dealership to anyone who needs to buy a car. Again, special thanks to Cathy Jansma and the Happy Hyundai Staff - You are all so wonderful! Angie D.

Cathy Jansma

"It is not like any other dealership. We did not feel..."

It is not like any other dealership. We did not feel pressured while being there. It was a very comfortable and friendly experience. This being one of the reasons we bought from them. I would recommend them to everyone!

David Nemanik

"We were very pleased with the manner in which we were..."

We were very pleased with the manner in which we were greeted to start with by our salesman David nemanik. He listened to what our needs were and as we went thru the process of looking, test driving and discussion, David guided us in what each vehicle could do and whether or not that was what we wanted. When discussing price we did not feel as if his profit was more important than our satisfaction (I say that as we have felt this with past purchases at other dealers) We would highly recommend Happy Hyundai

David nemanic

"Was in need of a vehicle to replace a company car. Had a..."

Was in need of a vehicle to replace a company car. Had a week to make a choice, went to a Ford dealership -got the slick salesman speech, we left and did not go back. Tried another Ford dealer, almost made the deal, but just wasn't happy with the price or the warranty and they weren't willing to budge till we started leaving. So we looked into Hyundai and Happy Hyundai is right near our home. So stopped in and was greeted by a very nice gentleman, Joe, who turned out to be the owner of the dealership. All of the salespeople were currently busy so he thought he'd come out and greet us, well it was the beginning of a wonderful exchange. We ended up purchasing a Hyundai Sonata Harbor Gray 4 door GLS sedan, had a sun roof installed, and had it detailed. The most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. And we had a wonderful experience with a Mercury dealer that is no longer in business, so Joe allowed us to test drive the Santa Fe V4 and V6 - we crunched numbers and realized we didn't want to be over extending ourselves and Nick our sales associate was perfectly wonderful about letting us take out the Elantra and Sonata out for a spin - So I could have everything I wanted in the Sonata in the price range we were comfy with. Their finance manager Randy worked with us as well, trying different payment options and even got us better financing rates. So am I Happy, you bet!!!! Victor the Sales Manager, had the car sent out for sun roof install, to speed up, so we could get the car faster, So within the week I had my "Honey" which is my Hyundai Sonata's name. And she is sweet, I use the sun roof every chance I get, even if it's only to the store a few blocks away. She handles great, superb pick-up, which I was concerned about being a V-4, but she acts like a V-6, she has moves and looks stylish. Sound system is awesome. Bluetooth wireless phone thru speakers is way cool. Just love everything about this car. Love Happy Hyundai and their staff, they dealt with me so wonderfully. Nick even connected my phones before I left their lot. Can you tell that I was wowwed by Happy Hyundai????

Nick Groves, Sales Associate; Joe Troha, Owner, Victor Przybyla, Sales Manager; Randy Baudek, Business Manager.

"Great people to do business with! Salesman was friendly..."

Great people to do business with! Salesman was friendly and not pushy like some sales persons I have dealt with in the past. Salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all questions I had.

Fred Redeaux

"It was time to replace my '02 Saturn. I checked the..."

It was time to replace my '02 Saturn. I checked the internet for new used Sonotas. I wanted a used 2011 sonota,I found around 5 at different dealers. On my way to Car Max with my wife and we decided to go to nearest Hyundai dealer (Happy). I wanted a white Sonota and my wife wanted a black one. Ken showed us both vehicals then explained the difference from buying a used 2011 compared to a new one. I was always looking for a way to save money and still get good value. It seemed a no brainer for a little more money to get all the benifits of a new Hyundia with warrantey so we purchased a TAN Sonata. We are VERY happy with it! I took it back to have a remote starter installed, Ken had loaner ready for me to use. The loaner was a Black Sonata Limited, loaded. When I returned it I told them had I of driven that first I would have bought it instead of the model I did leave with, but I do love my Sonota!

Ken

"This was the first time that I purchased a Hyundai. I had..."

This was the first time that I purchased a Hyundai. I had previously only purchased saturns because of their price and excellent service. After speaking to our salesperson Cathy Jansma, I felt that Hyundai is the vehicle and Happy Hyundai is the dealer that fulfills my need for a high quality car and a first class dealer with top notch service. I had a minor trim problem when I first picked up my Tucson, and when I came back for service, I was met by the service manager and the owner Joe, along with the best sale person in the world, Cathy. The service department worked like an Indy pit crew and had my car fixed in a few minutes. I was then happily on my way and hav not had any issues since. When my wife Nancy is ready to purchase a car, we will definately return to Happy Hyundai and buy our car from Cathy.

Cathy Jansma

"Ray Mejia was very professional and helpful and made me..."

Ray Mejia was very professional and helpful and made me feel at ease about the purchase. Everything was taken care of before I arrived, all my questions were answered and the transaction was very quick and simple. Very pleased with the service, will definately recommend the dealer and Ray to friends/family.

Ray Mejia