Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

TEAQUAHENDERSON
6/18/2015

"Great Dealership"

The staff are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Everything that was done was explained thoroughly. The staff were helpful in answering all questions. I would recommend them.

SMYCZ

TKEYTONABRAMS

"Saleswoman "

Loretta was extreamly great.. She made sure that my every single need was met. She was respectfully and she made sure to explain everything so I can have the understanding

HAWKINS

TENIYAJOHNSON59

"Great dealership "

Its a very good dealership to come to I came in thinking I wasn't gone leave with a car and same kept telling me don't think like that we are the best and we will make sure you leave with a car and guess what he did just what he said and I drove off the lot with a car I liked thanks again you guys

MAKRI

BREENJR.WILLIAM

"Love our new Elantra"

My wife and I love our new Elantra! Kudos to Dante Bryant and Reuben Kelly for their excellent service. Kelly Blue Book web site was instrumental in finding the car and establishing a fair price.

BRYANT

BESTBAKER59
6/17/2015

"What a great Dealership"

Salesman kept true to his wird. No tricks or bate and switch games. JUstad good honest people to do business with. Thank you Tydarias, Randy and all that made our car purchase possible. Great team work for seniors on a fixed budget.

GUARINIELLORI
6/16/2015

"Very pleased"

Again very pleased. The experience was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. I would highly recommend the dealership and our sale man was more then kind and accommodating.

Onlyboy
6/11/2015

"Happy Hyundai should never change their NAME!!!!"

When I walked in I was greeted with a Smile, then I knew I was in good HANDS. :) The staff were very professional & kind spirited.

Lorretta Hawkins

SABBINANTI
6/09/2015

"A Happy Expierience at Happy Hyundai"

I enjoyed the entire process. The Happy Hyundai staff did an outstanding job making me feel comfortable not only with buying a new car but also selling my 2007 Honda. Good was never their goal in customer satisfaction; from my perspective Happy Hyundai strives for perfection and I believe they have succeeded.

MAKRI

JEPART302
6/04/2015

"Shopping at Happy Hyundai"

We are very satisfied with our experience at Happy Hyundai. Our salesman, Chris Powers was especially courteous and professional in how he dealt with us during our visit.

VTAYLOR01
5/30/2015

"They put the hap in happy."

There are not enough words to tell how great this dealership and staff are. I will diffently recommend them to all of my friend's in the market for a new car.

MATHEWS