Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

cadesiah12
7/01/2016

"5 stars"

Overall great experience friendly staff great service I love my car and the fact that when I need servicing I can come back and get it done will be recommending to friends and family

John bogan

July 04, 2016

We are thrilled to hear our team provided you with a great car-buying experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for leaving a wonderful review and recommendation. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. All the best, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

marzel_navarro

"Excellent"

Mike 0 the sales man was very nice and informative. He made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and even called me a couple days later to follow up on how everything was going. Thank you very much

June 30, 2016

Thank you for leaving us your positive review! We’re glad that you’re comfortable with your recent purchase! We will make sure Mike hears your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Kind regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

dawnscott46

"Miss 2016"

Just wanted everybody to know that my experience at Happy Hyundai, was amazing, Salesman. Dave Carly. is truly a nice guy he took his time he made me feel comfortable. I will recommend as many people as I can. Thanks to all of the staff you guys rock& I'm Rollins Dawn.

June 30, 2016

Thank you for this review, Rollins! We're humbled by your recommendation, and we're so happy that Dave and the rest of the team were able to provide you an amazing experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything in the future. Congrats on the new car! Kind regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

arielvalles

"Buying Experience"

Happy Hyundai helped me go over my vehicle needs and helped me acquire the right vehicle for me. Would definitely come back again in the future.

Mike Obal

June 30, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle, and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

juapell

"Elantra Eco"

Me and wife are the "happy" new owners of a 2017 Elantra Eco. We love everything about the car and for the very first we named our car : "Blue Thunder". The process to buy it and trade our car was seamless.

June 27, 2016

It’s great to hear that your recent car buying experience has been seamless and efficient. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Be well, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

moskal17

"Title"

Overall, it was an alright experience. May or may not buy from again. Still undecided on that front. May go elsewhere when the next time comes.

June 27, 2016

Your review is greatly appreciated. At Happy Hyundai, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it seems that your recent visit did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve as a team. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

barbtouchie

"Happiness"

Had a wonderful time Dave was very helpful and knowledgeable. Didn't think I would be able to afford a new car but Dave and the finance dept. Were able to get me a good payment and a good interest rate.

June 27, 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Dave and the rest of the team, and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

gdbailey6x
6/23/2016

"AMAZING SALESMAN GREAT DEALERSHIP"

My experience with Happy Hyundai was great! The salesman name was Paul T. He had patience with me and my family great people skills.Ask for him.

Paul T

June 24, 2016

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. Anytime our customers let us know that they had a great purchasing experience brings us great joy. We are happy to hear that Paul was patient and accommodated your needs during your visit. At Happy Hyundai, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

vanessahamoy30
6/23/2016

"Awesome experience"

Great customer service! Professional staff. They exceeded all my needs. Wonderful experience. I will definitely recommend Happy Hyundai to family and friends. Very satisfied with their service

Paul Tran

June 24, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a wonderful experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Best Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

Nalababy06
6/18/2016

"Great Dealership"

Keep up the good work. I felt very comfortable when I walked in and through the whole process. When I came in the next day to drop off some additional paperwork, everyone was very nice. Not like, oh ok thanks for the paperwork, we got your business.

cannot remember my salespersons name

June 19, 2016

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Happy Hyundai. We try to create a comfortable and stress-free environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook to stay connected with special events and deals. Regards, Luis Castresana luis@happyhyundai.com (708) 375-1711

Reviews of Dave Carly