Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

ERICTEMPLIN
8/02/2015

"Exactly what i needed"

The service at this location was flawless. Everything from the initial showing of cars and descriptions of features to closing the deal were done without hassle.

PINKOWSKI0320
7/30/2015

"Great, fun, informative and easy car buying experience."

I am extremely happy that I chose to come to Happy Hyundai to buy my first brand new car. The process was informative, fun and surprisingly easy. I feel that they gave me the best deal possible on my new car, making me feel at ease after leaving. Overall it was a great experience and b I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Happy Hyundai.

Willie Mathews

SPIKENEON
7/29/2015

"Hyundai Experience for a new car was Excellent!"

This dealership in Oak Lawn and the sales woman Agnes were the best place for me to get my new car. Everyone was pleasant and I got the car I wanted. I love my new car! Thank you Oak Lawn Hyundai & Agnes!

MARYLOUCOOK1988
7/29/2015

"Not over aggressive, but friendly and informative."

Nice job of listening to our needs, concerns and desires in a vehicle. Did not try to sell us something we didn't want and got it done timely.

MBUDA48
7/28/2015

"One of the BEST salesmen I ever had"

Great place to deal with from start to finish, Ken Laing was one of the best salesman I ever had, really helped with all my needs as if he was reading my mind and the financing went really smooth, GREAT JOB!!

WHARFRAT2085
7/24/2015

"Hyundai"

I was very pleased with my purchase and my service was excellent, Chris was very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional, I will definitely be returning for any future purchases and will definitely recommend to others

ABE_JUDAH
7/23/2015

"My experience was great. Thanks!"

Your employees were professional and I would recommend your dealership to my family and friends. The salesman was respectful and not aggressive. I had a great experience with your dealership. Thank you for the great service.

CHOUHARIAH_911
7/22/2015

"Satisfied New Car Owner"

I walked in for service, walked out with a brand new vehicle. No hassle, No wait. Staff was all very great! I am very pleased with my service.

JBEHAN0
7/17/2015

"Happy Customer"

We had a good experience getting our new car. The employees were very helpful. Theresa even came to our house to support us with learning our new vehicle. We really appreciated the help!

Theresa Smycz

JRT71
7/16/2015

"Happy Hyundai Review"

Overall the experience was okay- a lot of mistakes were made in paper work and after we agreed on a price salesmen tried to sell me a more expensive car without telling me it had upgrades to see if I wouldn't notice. I am happy with my purchase.

Mike (sales)