Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

angelpaws54
4/06/2016

"SATISFIED"

The two employees that took time with me and answered all my 2000 questions(lol) was on point. I felt very comfortable with them and wanted to do business with them.

LORETTA

wharfrat1026
4/05/2016

"Happy"

My experience here was great, everyone was friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. My salesman Mike was awesome, i will recommend him and happy hyundai to everyone

Mike powers

aljozsa
4/04/2016

"Good dealer"

This is the 4th car I purchased from happy hyundai, and I have always been pleased with the people who work there! I will always be a loyal customer.

Peter

yct427
4/02/2016

"Great Service"

Everyone here was great! Extremely nice and professional. The wait times weren't bad and I was always kept in the loop about what was going on.

msanna009
3/24/2016

"Excellent"

Salesperson Allen extended Excellent customer service from greeting me on the lot to selling me a vehicile and calling to make sure everything was going well with my new vehicile. I have already recommended this dealership and Allen to others. Zach also in the Finance department was Excellent.

Allen

emartin0
3/24/2016

"Happy Hyundai made me happy!"

All of the staff was professional and friendly, I would recommend anyone to go to Happy Hyundai for a good deal as well as thorough service to buy a car. I felt comfortable with them all.

Mike Obalman (sp)?

lorettaqueen1
3/23/2016

"great"

the service here was great, just driving by and came in, with no pressure at all, my sales person, mike was wonderful I would for sure recommend him and this store to anyone.

enoble2010
3/21/2016

"the happy,happy,happy, happy hyundai."

When i can to happy hyundai i was a little nervous chris made feel comfortable he explained everything to me he showed me how to work the car i took a test drive. CHRIS POWERS was a PROFESSIONAL throughout the hole process thank you happy hyundai.

damianplaza67
3/17/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

In a nutshell, for the most part the employees are really helpful. The prices are reasonable and I do enjoy this dealership. Mr Ruben Kelly has been servicing my vehicles for years and he definitely gave me the tools needed to be a return customer. He works in service but doesn't hesitate to speak to you in regards to vehicles. And he doesn't mind sending you to the right people to get the process going.

Ruben Kelly

ciaramay234
3/15/2016

"Awesome"

Overall the experience was great. Kevin made sure I left with a car I would b happy with purchasing. He setup my Bluetooth and also sat on the phone with SirusXM to make sure it was working probably.

Ricky Agheyisi and Kevin