Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

larrydsapp61
5/15/2016

"My Hyundai Experience"

I'm a first time Hyundai buyer and I was very satisfied with the team at Happy Hyundai, also I am very pleased with my new Genesis and I'm bringing my daughter as soon as she's ready to purchase

Paul Barnes

May 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Happy Hyundai. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook page. Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

wiii
5/14/2016

"Dealership review"

The dealership is well run and always busy. The service department is pleasant to deal with. I am a former Journeyman mechanic and found the tech's had a good understanding of the product. The sales staff was fun to deal with and the experience was pleasant. If you do your homework, buying a car can be fun.

Mike Powers / Luis Castresana

May 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Happy Hyundai commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, visit our Facebook page for access to our exclusive content. Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

jajelinek
5/14/2016

"Happy over 'Happy Hyundai'"

The facility was very well organized, exceptionally clean and efficiently run.....impressive. The staff was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional during the process, contributing to making our car-buying experience exceptionally better than expected. I would recommend Happy Hyundai to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

Jon Abarca, Dante Bryant

May 16, 2016

We appreciate your marvelous feedback. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as courteous, friendly and professional service to our guests. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Best Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

sns.perez
5/10/2016

"Thank you"

Thank you for meeting all my expectation. The car is very good for me. I will return for future purchases. I had a great experience with everyone that worked with me.

May 16, 2016

Your kind words mean lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that out team was able to meet your needs. At Happy Hyundai, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

mpkipp
5/09/2016

"Ken Liang"

Ken did more than the average salesman does. He was patient and answered all of my questions. I would definitely buy another car from him.

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Ken's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page. Thank you again! Kind Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

rashadjimerson.rj
5/07/2016

"Mr jimerson"

Great customer service my sales guy was very friendly and helpful he explained everything very well and went over all possible options I'm pretty happy about coming to this dealer

May 10, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new car! Thank you for this wonderful review. At Happy Hyundai, we make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. All of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Kind Regards, Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

DC
5/05/2016

"Completely unprofessional and no regard for past customers"

Let me start by saying that I have purchased 3 cars from here over the years. It has been a few years since the last purchase. However, I had a family member looking for a car so I decided to take him here as I have had good experiences in the past. Unfortunately, that is where the good experiences ended! The sales associate (which he never gave us his name) was a complete disaster and rude from the start. We found a car we liked and on the test drive the salesperson started arguing with me that the car was not a "certified" used vehicle, even though their website and window sticker said "This car has been certified by Hyundai". He told me that I am confused and he would have a manager explain it to me when we got back. Nevertheless, we pushed on to try and make the deal work. I advised him what I would like to offer for the car and the length of the loan I was looking for. He took the deal to the Ricky (assume the manager on duty) and came back with what the payment would be. I advised him that something was off. After a quick calculation I figured out that they calculated the payment based on an additional 12 months and at full asking price. I told him that I did not want a term that long. He left again and came back with a payment over double the first payment. I asked how that even made any sense and told him something was wrong. He seemed to lack any idea of basic math skills. I even showed him on a calculator how that could bot even be an option. So then he said well try this payment I guess (which seemed to be pulled out of thin air). I told him to forget it and I would talk to Ricky myself. I told Ricky that I wanted the term at 60 months and this is what I was offering. He got really rude and loud and said "THE PRICE IS THE PRICE, WE ARE NOT NEGOTIATING". I was shocked and told him that it was a shame that for a minimal amount of money you are not only losing a deal, but your attitude and treatment will assure I never buy another car from you or use your facility for service. He did not care one bit and said that was fine. Needless to say, I left and will never return. I am not sure what happened to the old management or if this was a random incident, but they lost a loyal customer.

Ricky

May 10, 2016

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. Our dealership is committed to providing a pleasant shopping experience and that always starts with great customer service. From your feedback, it is clear you were not treated with the respect and courtesy you most definitely deserve. I would like to personally apologize for the events that led up to your comments and 1-star review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Sales-Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

mhogan59
5/03/2016

"All right now"

Just wanted to say thank you for treating my wife and I very nicely and helping us get a good deal.We might be able to come by soon for a car wash.

Michael Powers

May 07, 2016

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store. It is great to know that we were able to provide you and your wife with a pleasant time purchasing your new car. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Sales-Luis Castresana, luis@myhappyhyundai.com, (708) 375-1711

myw1908
4/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Felt as if I was working with someone who I've known for years. The staff definitely had my best interest in mind when discussing financial options. I didn't feel bombarded with information, salesman went through everything throughly so it wouldn't be any confusion. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

Willie

jayjay1877
4/22/2016

"Great buy"

Mike , the sales man , took good care of me and my dad here at the dealership wish more people were like them . I will defiantly be returning to this facility

Mike