Happy Hyundai

Louie Sedlacek

December 01, 2016

"Great service"

- hampton.trevon Verified Customer

I knew I wanted a new car, so I walked into the dealership just to look around, I meet Ms. Hawkins and she's convinced me to buy, why wait. I must say I thought I would be there all day, to my surprise the whole process didn't take long at all. And by the way the coffee there is great

December 01, 2016

"Great customer service"

- mayte.velvaz Verified Customer

Kevin is a good salesman I didn't feel I was being "attacked by a shark" and Mr. Cancel in the finance department was great , made everything go smooth and very thorough.

November 26, 2016

"Survey"

- chinesterr Verified Customer

I was very pleased with the service that was rendered. Loretta was wonderful from beginning to end. I would definitely would recommend this dealership. They were nice and friendly people to do business with .

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata