Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

ECANDELARIA82
1/18/2016

"So happy I went back to Happy Hyundai!"

It was a very friendly, respectful and accommodating experience. The people there are very knowledgeable about the vehicles and know what will meet your needs.

Ray

PHYLLISVEAL

"Great"

It was a great experience and everyone was very helpful and concerned with my needs. I love my 2016 somnata, just wish was push start engine.

CIARABSKTBLL

"N/A"

I felt extremely comfortable purchasing my 1st car. My sales representative answered all my questions and made sure I understood what was going on. I would definitely recommend happy Hyundai to my family and friends

Mike Powers

CASSIDY_TONYA2

"fast and honest"

Please check out happy hyundai! They were great! I love my new car and especially the warrenty. The pricing was straight forward as well as the salesmen .

KLLYMCGLYNN0
1/11/2016

"Great!"

I had a great experience all around. The car did have some minor scratches on the hood but they are being addressed this next week... Apt. Is already set.

Al A.

MAMONTOYA1
1/08/2016

"my new Tucson"

Tucson is great so far. I`m confident it will be just fine. I was very happy with my 2003 Santa Fe.i was hoping for a lower price, and my interest rate for financing , 3.9 should have been lower, having a credit score of 847. I will be refinancing.

John Abarca

MVARGAS12585
1/06/2016

"Excellent service "

I loved how helpful and friendly everyone was it was a fast and simple process. Dave was a really helpful and nice salesmen excellent would recommend anyone to buy a car from him.

SHAVORAS
1/06/2016

"great place to purchase a vehicle"

they will definitely work with you in purchasing a car that matches your current situation and personal needs no matter what situation you are currently in.

Jonathan Abarca

HMONICA1205
1/05/2016

"My first car purchase ever!"

I had a great experience at Happy Hyundai. Everyone was super friendly and I never felt rushed or overwhelmingly pressured. I will definitely go back for any services my car may need without hesitation. I will also recommend Happy Hyundai to friends and relatives.

PHARES.C516
1/05/2016

"Great place to buy a car!"

I walked in knowing exactly what I needed to be done,and knowing exactly how I needed to get it done. I greatly appreciated the staff getting right to the point and getting started upon my arrival without nonsense and wasting time. Buying a car is never quick and painless, but they did everything they could to get it done as promptly and accommodating as it gets. Would highly recommend this dealer to everyone!

Michael Obal (Sales Consultant) / Brian Wheeler (Finance)

Reviews of Mel Hanna