Happy Hyundai

Mel Hanna, New Car Manager, Happy Hyundai

Mel Hanna

New Car Manager

July 20, 2017

"Happy Customer@ Happy Hyundai"

- kisslaughter Verified Customer

My salesperson was professional and knowledgeable about my vehicle. I am very happy with my purchase only thing, I wish the steering wheel was bigger! Other than that I'm happy.

Jevon Dyer

July 13, 2017

"Good Deal"

- fratto14 Verified Customer

Worked very hard to achieve the payment level and plan that was acceptable to my budget. Great follow up on my questions. Felt very satisfied with the vehicle selection and the financial terms when done.

July 09, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- jnestor402 Verified Customer

Cory Applewhite was very helpful with trading in my Elantra for my new Sonata. The whole process was very easy, I didn't think I could trade but they were able to help me upgrade with no money down to a fully loaded Sonata. Thanks guys!

Used 2009 Honda Accord, $9488