Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave,
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Happy Hyundai Info
About Happy Hyundai

Happy Hyundai of Oak Lawn, IL is proud to serve the Chicago, IL and southwest suburbs. Since opening our doors, our family owned and operated dealership has kept a firm commitment towards customer satisfaction. It is our sales staff's goal to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We like to keep a good selection of new, certified, and used Hyundai vehicles on our lot so customers have the ability to test drive and compare on the spot. When it comes to purchasing, the finance staff works to provide the best financing options and Hyundai incentives to help save. Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, we will get you approved and in the vehicle you want. Happy Hyundai also featured a service department to handle any maintenance or issue Hyundai owners may face. Our certified technicians will diagnose and problems or required maintenance while our service advisors will offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. If you've had an accident, we also feature a body shop that'll work with most insurance companies. To meet the schedules of our customers, Happy Hyundai's service department has extended hours. Opening early at 7:00AM Monday through Fridays and closing late at 9:00 PM on Monday though Thursdays, 5:00 PM on Fridays and 4:00 PM on Saturdays. To help keep our service department fast and efficient as well as help our customers who want to get under the hood themselves, Happy Hyundai features a full-catalog Parts Store in our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please feel free to reach us at (708) 375-1711 if you have any questions or comments or fill out a inquiry form on our Contact Us page. We look forward to your visit.

About Happy Hyundai

diantreewilliams
8/07/2016

"Happy man"

I was really happy with the sales people and how I was treated. I will sent many people to buy. And they washed my car and gave me full tank of gas. Thanks happy Hyundai

August 08, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

des.salgado
8/04/2016

"Thank you"

I appreciate your help and time finding the vehicle that fits my needs. They were able to discuss the features including in the vehicle. Thank you

Ottos

August 08, 2016

We appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

cmyfuturenow
8/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

I very happy to be able to be able trade in my old Santa Fe, to receive my new 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Thank You Happy Hyundai

August 08, 2016

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

mbp
8/01/2016

"Classic Bait & Switch"

I phoned the dealership about a specific car on their website and was assured by "Danny" in finance that the car was available -- and guess what? After a 40 minute drive, the car wasn't there! But hey, would you be interested in this other car? Thanks for nothing. I will personally provide poor reviews for this type of irresponsible and slimy sales tactics. And when I requested to speak to "Danny" -- all I got was the manager, Luis, who apologized and stated he would discuss this with "Danny" -- I can see (from other reviewers as well) that this is their standard operating procedure. At this rate, I wouldn't trust them to wash my car.

Danny in Finance

trodri82
7/31/2016

"friendly service."

Excellent place to go look for cars. Sales people try to help you find the right vehicle thats suits your needs. I never felt like i was being pressured or manipulated.

August 04, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Happy Hyundai, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

pochie357
7/28/2016

"I highly recommend my happy Hyundai"

I might have been greedy, I really wanted the day time lights and automatic start but my financial situation played a big role in that :) I got a great car, new, had a great experience with the staff....me and my son went together, he's 8yo, He'll never forget that day either! It was a memorable moments that me and my boy will always have! Thanks for being good people! :)

His name was John not listed

July 29, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

hectorhicks
7/26/2016

"My expirience at Happy Hyundai"

My expirience at Happy Hyundai was one that I will not soon forget. I came in with my parents, they had previosly purchased a vehicle two years ago and did not have any problems with it.I met one of your associates named Ken Laing who patiently listened to my concerns on what type of vehicle I needed.I did not feel intimidated or uncomfortable about the decicion that I made I was very satified and I will recommend anyone to Happy Hyundai for there next car purchase.

July 26, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Ken, and we look forward to seeing you again. All the best, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

t_borders
7/23/2016

"Perfect"

This was one of the best experiences that I have had purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends. Thanks Loretta.

Loretta Hawkins

July 25, 2016

We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Loretta provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Take care, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

callyusa2
7/23/2016

"Hyundai"

I came to the dealership replacing a 2012 Hyundai Elantra that was a total loss due to a accident. Because of the tried and true safety ratings of the Hyundai Elantra, along with the uni-body feature, I walked out with the same car but 5 years newer..a 2017 model. Everybody introduced to me offered excellent customer service and answered any questions throughout my purchase. Dave was over accommodating to my every need and matched me up with the color choices I preferred. My finance manager was very nice and in closing, I was offered exactly what I needed to continue extended care and service on my new car. Thank you!!!!!!!

July 25, 2016

Thanks so much for this 5-star review about your recent visit! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Dave and the team have been accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad that our team has shown you their commitment to this. Congrats on the brand new Elantra! Take care, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

darrelsims24
7/22/2016

"Customer satisfaction overview"

Great sales rep, was greeted soon as my entrance. I was offered plenty of beverages, all questions are answered correctly with no hesitation. Will recommend anyone to happy hyundai anytime.

wesley & melvin

July 25, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Happy Hyundai team, and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Take care, Luis Castresana | luis@myhappyhyundai.com | (708) 375-1711

Reviews of Mel Hanna