Hardin Buick Pontiac GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Pontiac|Service Center

Good

Hardin Buick Pontiac GMC
Hardin Buick Pontiac GMC Info

"Such a WONDERFUL buying experience! "

Such a WONDERFUL buying experience! Andrew was a pleasure to work with...no haggle, no pressure, just honest numbers. I took the vehicle home for the day to have it inspected and he even offered to transport it for me as I was pressed for time with work. Great guy and great dealership! Thank you!

Andrew

"Awesome!"

This is a great dealer. Because are super friendly, really, and the prices cannot beat. I worked with Andrew, and he was a great guy. I really enjoyed being out with dealership they were quick but while we were waiting for the paperwork every single person that stuff greeted us in a friendly way. Again I think this is a wonderful dealership recommend to anyone.

Andrew McElroy

"Horrible Dealer! Stay Away! This dealer did not honor the..."

Horrible Dealer! Stay Away! This dealer did not honor the internet price he had published! he also did not have consistency with his own sales people on what they tell to customers! Stay away!

John Finance

"My experience with Hardin GMC was excellent. John and..."

My experience with Hardin GMC was excellent. John and Paul were both great to work with. Very professional and efficient. We quickly arrived at a great price for both my new car (1 year old Yukon XL) and trade in. Took about five minutes to arrive at a very fair deal that we all agreed to. Follow up on due bill items was second to none. They went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of to my satisfaction. I would definitely purchase from Hardin GMC again, without hesitation.

John (GM) and Paul (Salesperson)

"We were very pleased with the treatment we received and..."

We were very pleased with the treatment we received and will look forward to seeing you all again when we pick up our new (used) car and deliver your Infiniti G35 which you allowed us to use wwhile ours was being worked on. Keep up the good work.

Dennis and Andrew

"Andrew is the best Car Sales person among the many Buick..."

Andrew is the best Car Sales person among the many Buick dealers. I've been to 4 others and did not get the requests I asked - which is really just a quote sent to my email. Excellent customer care and great follow up! I live over 60 miles away from this dealer but I'll always look for this guy for the service he offers. Thanks so much Andrew!!! Anne Wiker

Andrew McLeroy

"Andrew went out of the way to meet my needs and brought..."

Andrew went out of the way to meet my needs and brought the car to me to test drive and then delivered it to me once it was ready. He went the extra mile to insure that we were happy. I am a busy mom and would not have had time to come test drive so had it not been for his willingness and awesome customer service, we probably would have not bought a car. Thank you for taking the time with me and making this experience an awesome one. LOVE my new Acadia!!! We'll be back for my husband when he needs a new car!

Andrew McElroy

"I looked on line for something that I was interested in..."

I looked on line for something that I was interested in at a good price. We ended up at Hardin GMC Anaheim CA , and I am very glad we did. Dan Leatherman was great. The car was in great shape, the price was right and the friendliness and service by the employees was excellent. I would definitely buy another car from them and recommend them to others. No hassles , no haggles just friendly service with a smile. :)

Dan Leatherman and Dennis Leatherman

"Andrew was great to work with - i drove 1.5 hours to det..."

Andrew was great to work with - i drove 1.5 hours to det there and i would do it again - great service - great price - if you need a new or used car go see Andrew McElory at Hardin GMC

Andrew McElroy

"I worked with Andrew in the internet division. He was..."

I worked with Andrew in the internet division. He was great! Low pressure, very personable and I would work with him again in a second.