Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell Info

Thomas Gallant III
9/15/2016

"First Class Experience"

Awesome experience purchasing a vehicle from Harold Zeigler in Lowell. Matt Thomas and the whole staff treated us like first class from start to finish. If your in the market for a vehicle I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Matt Thomas

Bonnie
9/01/2016

"Great experience"

Decided to take a chance and drive the 50 miles to Lowell to look at a truck that I had a hard time finding around Lansing. The first thing I noticed walking in was my name on a whiteboard greeting me to dealership. A little thing but it impressed me. Matt Flanagan, my salesman, was knowledgeable and fun to work with as was Chris in financing. They actually had the car that I had been looking for all summer so I bought it. All in all a relatively stress free experience and I highly recommend driving the extra miles to check them out.

Matt Flanagan and Chris (in financing)

Spartanmom17
8/25/2016

"Great Leasing Experience!!"

I had the BEST leasing experience ever Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell. It was my first time leasing a vehicle, and Chris Cisler made it super easy! He devoted a lot of time to find the best deal for me and delivered the exact car I was looking for! I highly recommend Chris when looking to purchase/lease your next vehicle!!

Chris Cisler

Jeremiah
8/05/2016

"G R E A T F R O M S T A R T T O F I N I S H !"

My wife and I had an overall excellent experience! We simply shared what we were looking for with the salesman, Matt Thomas, and we were in our Ford Flex at a GREAT PRICE! Who doesn't like excellent customer service and a great price?!

Matt Thomas

Rbartell1

"No smoke and mirrors"

Will is an honest straight shooter. He had the vehicles i wanted to test drive up front and ready and gave me a good faith quote over the phone which he held to. Competitive pricing, great selection.I already recommended HZ and specifically Will to 2 folks at work.

Will Walton, Jason in finance

fordownerx2
7/20/2016

"Two purchases in 2 years"

What can I say about Will Walton that hasn't already been said. What a salesman! He is a young man that any parent would be proud to claim as a son. In 2014 my husband and I purchase a new Ford F150. So far we love it. Will is such an awesome salesperson that last week I had my truck in for routine service and left buying a car. I was just looking as we were in the market for a 2nd vehicle. My husband still is trying to figure out how I went for service and came home having bought a car. I told him I talked with Will. I have given his name to others

Will Walton

sorb

"Great Experience"

Great experience buying a truck from Will Walton at HZ Lowell. Will was friendly, honest, and very helpful during the sales process, and for several weeks afterwards. I will definitely buy from him next time I'm in the market for a vehicle!

Will Walton

BiH4eva
6/07/2016

"Great dealer and staff!"

Got a new truck from Zeigler in Lowell MI and couldn't be happier. Would definitely work again with Chris Cisler. He was very helpful and patient with me along with Mike Sweeney and Jason Cardis. Great dealer and staff and not pushy at all. Thanks team Zeigler!

Chris Cisler, Mike Sweeney, Jason Cardis

Chelsae
6/04/2016

"Great customer service! "

I have been looking for a car for about 6 months now. I have never had any other dealership give me customer service like they provided. The whole experience was amazing! Matt was my sales person and he was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car! I am now a proud owner of a volkswagon beetle! Thanks so much to Matt Flanagan and the whole team!

Matt Flanagan

Laura
5/29/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Thanks Lowell Ford and Steve Gilbert. Steve is great to work with. He found us the car we exactly wanted and made the process very easy. Handled most of the paperwork over the phone for us.

Steve Gilbert