Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Szott Ford

AY
7/14/2015

"great dealer because of Chris Cisler"

Chris Cisler has been awesome to work with throughout the years in leasing and purchasing a number of vehicles for your company would recommend him to anyone.

Chris Cisler

knighthawk
7/10/2015

"Will Walton is awesome"

Will went above and beyond to get me into my new car. Will is the man!! I highly recommend this dealership:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! You must go see Will if youwant a car

Toni Kay
6/30/2015

"Wanted to buy local"

Purchased two previous vehicles in the past one used and one new. When my son turned 16 and he was taking over my car, it was time to visit again for a used car. Met Corey Olaniyan he was extremely helpful and I purchased the 2013 Ford Focus he showed me.

Corey Olaniyan

RayE
6/30/2015

"Steve Gilbert @ Harold Zeigler #1"

Great Experience. You won't be disappointed. Call and talk to Steve. He is very experience sale person that works hard to find that car that fits your needs.

Steve Gilbert

Dr. Phil
6/28/2015

"Customer Service"

I recently bought a 2 cars from Harold Ziegler Lowell. I could not be more happy with them. Matt Thomas help me find the vehicles that met my needs of budget and style. We needed a bigger vehicle for family and Matt narrowed it down to a Tahoe for us (Amazing). I needed something that was smaller and got decent gas mileage (Ford Escape). I could not be more happy with the vehicles I purchased. Matt did whatever it took to make sure we got what we wanted. AWESOME place and Matt Thomas is an Amazing individual. Thanks for everything Harold Ziegler Team.

Matt Thomas

putitallonphones
6/27/2015

"Transparent and flexible process resulted in a great deal!"

Matt Thomas was great to work with. He showed me several cars that fit my budget and style preference. He was flexible in accommodating my work schedule, and I got a great used Explorer for a really really good price. Very happy with the entire experience. I will shop here again.

Matt Thomas

Fordlandia
6/26/2015

"Will Walton helped me get my "Dream Car"!"

After Will Walton helped us find our 2014 Edge (we love that car!), I asked him to help me "get in line" for the new 2016 GT350 Mustang. Thanks to Will "going to bat" for me, I have now ordered my dream car! Will is always very professional and promptly returns calls and responds to emails. He is a credit to the team at Harold Zeigler Ford!

Will Walton, Mike Sweeny

Simon531
6/26/2015

"Excellent Service and sales"

Went to HZ for an '08 fusion I saw online. It was in the exact condition described except for a crank in the windshield caused by an overzealous detail job. My salesman Will Walton was great and worked with me to have the car picked up and the windshield replaced after I bought it the next week free of charge. Would definitely go there again.

Jeff H

"Above and Beyond"

Thank You to Will Walton and the Service Department of HZ Ford of Lowell!! I had purchased my 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT from Will Walton on 5/21/15. I had taken the car on a recent trip to Tennessee, when the check engine light came on I took it to a local Chevy Dealership there and they were not able to find the actual problem. I drove back to Michigan and took it to another Chevy Dealership where I live and was handed an estimate of over $1400.00 to repair the timing chain,and assorted parts. I called Will about the dilemma and brought the car to the Ford Dealership In Lowell. After having the Service Department check it over, and do some research, Will was able to tell me that this was in fact covered by a Warranty which had been extended by General Motors to 140000 miles on this particular issue. That's right! It took the HZ Ford Dealership to tell me what two Chevrolet Dealerships could not! Will took care of everything for me and gave me a loner car while mine was being repaired by General Motors. Costing me nothing, notta, zilch, zip! I can not say enough great things about Will Walton and the HZ Ford Lowell Team! If you are car shopping, take the drive to Lowell!! Ask for Will Walton, he will really take care of you! With My Sincere Appreciation Thank You Jeff Hammons

Donna Stoutjesdyk
6/24/2015

"Successful purchases of 5 vehicles"

I have worked with Mike Sweeney on purchasing five (5) vehicles during the past few years and he has always listened to our requirements and have delivered excellent options. Once we made our decision based on many options to test drive, look at research material, etc., he has completed the deals in a very short period of time. He is always looking for the best deal for his customers!

Service Employees