Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Randy Wise Ford Inc.

TiffanyGibbs
11/12/2013

"Both my mother and I had the pleasure of working with..."

Both my mother and I had the pleasure of working with Will Walton when we bought our Ford Edges. He was amazing! I would recommend him every time.

will walton

Atwiggy55
9/13/2013

"Awesome company to work with Matt, Jason and Mike are..."

Awesome company to work with Matt, Jason and Mike are awesome. They work with you and are the best at heir craft. Go see them for your next car.

Mike, Jason

Collin1260
10/15/2012

"Tim Geney helped us pick the perfect starter car for our..."

Tim Geney helped us pick the perfect starter car for our family. He helped us from the beginning to the end, couldn't ask for anyone better to help us find our wonderful car.

Tim Geney

carte3cl
12/18/2011

"Overall experience with the sales team was great. They..."

Overall experience with the sales team was great. They were very willing to let us drive any of the available vehicles so we could better determine exactly which vehicle we wanted. They did a price breakdown of the vehicles we were interested in and worked with us to get the proper financing that we desired. We did not feel forced or pressured at any time and that was a big difference compared to many dealers we have dealt with. The only thing we were disappointed in is that the vehicle we drove and the vehicle we bought were supposed to contain the same options with exception to the engine and that ended up not being the case. We should have looked at this in more detail when we signed off on the vehicle instead of assuming, but when you are buying a brand new vehicle a lot is going on and you can easily overlook things. We learned from this and will definitely keep it in mind the next time we buy.

Tim Geney, Mike Sweeney

cnoffke
10/12/2011

"Purchasing my Ford Taurus Limited was a very good..."

Purchasing my Ford Taurus Limited was a very good experience. Denny was very helpful in finding a car for me that had everything on it that I wanted. I had it within a few days. Denny spent a lot of time answering all my questions showing me all my options. I would definitely come back to this dealership and have Denny help me again.

Denny Huver

angel614
3/30/2011

"We purchased a new 2011 Ford Taurus on New Year's Eve..."

We purchased a new 2011 Ford Taurus on New Year's Eve 2010 & I love it! Our salesperson was Mike Sweeney. He was great! Very knowledgeable, friendly & fun. No pressure tactics or pushiness. My husband made first contact via the internet & made an appt for us to come in & view their inventory. They were ready for us when we arrived & the whole experience was very pleasant & convenient.

MIKE SWEENEY

Rowley
3/23/2011

"Harold Zeigler Lowell is an excellent dealership. Ted..."

Harold Zeigler Lowell is an excellent dealership. Ted Holloway goes above and beyond customer service! His whole dealership is totally customer service oriented. Their main objective is excellent service and to sell the customer what they want, not what the dealership thinks they should have. I am from Kalamazoo and it is way worth the drive.

Ted Holloway