Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell Info

Bob
2/12/2016

"Great sales associate "

There must be a reason to drive South to get a car with so many dealers in between Northern MI and Lowell. Will Walton would be that reason. He will go the "extra mile to make sure every option is available to you before you purchase. Great customer service, yet no pressure. Get a good deal at Harold Zeigler with Will Walton

WILL WALTON

Robert12345
2/12/2016

"Very smooth, professional and accommodating."

I worked with Matt Flanagan at Harold Zeigler Ford. I was looking for a very specific used F250 for my business. I located 5 or 6 trucks that would meet my needs but none were anywhere near my home in South Carolina. From the moment I emailed Matt about the truck I got nothing but professional and straightforward responses. I sold cars myself back in the 90s so I am all too familiar with the "we are the most trusted dealer in this area" or "our deals are second to none" silliness that comes from so many dealers. It was a welcome change from the responses I got from so many others. He worked hard to work out everything and even picked me up from my hotel after I flew to Grand Rapids to purchase the truck. When we got to the dealership they had everything ready for me to sign as they knew I had a long drive back to SC. I really did appreciate the professionalism and how accommodating they were to work with me from 6 states away. I would recommend Matt and Harold Zeigler Ford to anyone.

Matt Flanagan

Missy SUe
2/10/2016

"Will Walton was very helpful and efficient"

Thought Will gave me great service! He called and told me they had what i was looking for. iwent in the same day , unloaded my old car an drove away in my new. It was quick and painless.

Will

Flyover

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

When I go car shopping I just want to get in and get it over with. But Will Walton was the exception to the norm, made picking up my car easy and was actually great to work with. Not only did he find exactly the car I wanted, he pulled up a few others just to compare and make sure I was going to be satisfied with my purchase. Definitely will be a repeat buyer.

Will Walton

hayfarmer

"Salesman extremely helpful"

Will Walton handled our purchase of a used F-350. It was located at another dealership and he jumped through all kinds of hoops and had the truck in our driveway in less than a week despite putting the truck through all the service checks before delivery. Truck is great. So is Will

Will Walton

Cathy123

"Great Service"

Wil Walton was very friendly and helpful. I had to purchase a car quickly and he made the process easy for me. When I need to purchase another car I would not hesitate to make the drive from Lansing to work with him at Harold Zeigler Ford.

Wil Walton

Sweetladyhope
2/09/2016

"AWESOME"

TY for taking care of me and my friends. Your service always amazes me! Steve Gilbert ?? made this a totally stress-free experience. Best customer service ever.

Steve Gilbert

JesseB
2/07/2016

"New purchase experience"

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Harold Zeigler of Lowell and had a great experience working with their internet Sales Director Tim G.! I highly recommend the Zeigler Lowell team and hope to do business with them again in the future!

Tim Geney

Xzena585
2/03/2016

"Great deal!"

Mike Sweeney is professional, fun to work with, and a very knowledgeable! I turned in my lease early and got into a new Ford, they worked with me on damages that were done in the vehicle, I was really happy.

Mike Sweeney

MichelleEliza
2/01/2016

"Great Overall Experience "

Worked with Chris and others at the dealership to help narrow down what vehicle . So many models and trim levels IN STOCK, so we were able to see immediately what we liked and didn't. Communication was A+ with quick responses to emails and voicemails. In the end we ended up ordering a vehicle through them and they made the whole process extremely easy.

Chris Cisler