Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Lowell, Michigan 49331
Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell Info

Rbartell1

"No smoke and mirrors"

Will is an honest straight shooter. He had the vehicles i wanted to test drive up front and ready and gave me a good faith quote over the phone which he held to. Competitive pricing, great selection.I already recommended HZ and specifically Will to 2 folks at work.

Will Walton, Jason in finance

fordownerx2
7/20/2016

"Two purchases in 2 years"

What can I say about Will Walton that hasn't already been said. What a salesman! He is a young man that any parent would be proud to claim as a son. In 2014 my husband and I purchase a new Ford F150. So far we love it. Will is such an awesome salesperson that last week I had my truck in for routine service and left buying a car. I was just looking as we were in the market for a 2nd vehicle. My husband still is trying to figure out how I went for service and came home having bought a car. I told him I talked with Will. I have given his name to others

sorb

"Great Experience"

Great experience buying a truck from Will Walton at HZ Lowell. Will was friendly, honest, and very helpful during the sales process, and for several weeks afterwards. I will definitely buy from him next time I'm in the market for a vehicle!

BiH4eva
6/07/2016

"Great dealer and staff!"

Got a new truck from Zeigler in Lowell MI and couldn't be happier. Would definitely work again with Chris Cisler. He was very helpful and patient with me along with Mike Sweeney and Jason Cardis. Great dealer and staff and not pushy at all. Thanks team Zeigler!

Chris Cisler, Mike Sweeney, Jason Cardis

Chelsae
6/04/2016

"Great customer service! "

I have been looking for a car for about 6 months now. I have never had any other dealership give me customer service like they provided. The whole experience was amazing! Matt was my sales person and he was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car! I am now a proud owner of a volkswagon beetle! Thanks so much to Matt Flanagan and the whole team!

Matt Flanagan

Laura
5/29/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Thanks Lowell Ford and Steve Gilbert. Steve is great to work with. He found us the car we exactly wanted and made the process very easy. Handled most of the paperwork over the phone for us.

Steve Gilbert

looking good
5/27/2016

"I had Great Service, And it was a very clean facilies "

This is the best dealership in Lowell Mich. I would will go back there If I need a new car. I had the best salesmen ever Will Walton.

Sandy

"Great Salseman"

I just bought a 2016 Explorer from Will Walton at Zeigler Ford. I can't tell you how great it was to work with Will. He's not your usual car salesman! He was very personable, helpful and there was no pressure. He was also good making sure I knew how all the new features on this vehicle worked. He worked to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. Thank you Will.

Theresa in parts and Jason in Finance were also great to work with.

emcarney2
5/27/2016

"An Amazing Car Buying Experience!"

Will Walton is an amazing Sales Consultant, and Zeigler Ford in Lowell, MI, is truly blessed to have him on their sales team. I needed a reliable vehicle, but I was a little nervous to purchase a vehicle from a dealership. The last time I purchased a vehicle from a dealership was 2005, and so much has changed since then. Zeigler Ford had the car of my dreams on their lot. Will Walton answered all of my questions regarding the vehicle and financing. He is an excellent listener, patient, and he worked ceaselessly to get me the best deal. Withing 1 day he found a lender that understood my unique situation, and worked within my budget. And the most impressive service of Will Walton, is that his service did not end with selling the car, he and his insurance associate educated me on how to protect my vehicle from the moment of signing my loan papers and into the future. I greatly appreciate Will Walton and Zeigler Ford, and recommend that everyone that is looking to buy a car, head on down to Zeigler Ford in Lowell, MI and have Will Walton amaze you too:-)

J & M W
5/27/2016

"Great experience with Will Walton at Zeigler Ford Lowell "

We love the truck we bought a couple of weeks ago. Will Walton was great to work with. He was great explaining the features, costs of different trucks available, and getting us a good price on a bed liner. Next time we need a vehicle we will be sure to work with him.

Will Walton, Tim