Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Lowell, Michigan 49331
Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell Info

BiH4eva
6/07/2016

"Great dealer and staff!"

Got a new truck from Zeigler in Lowell MI and couldn't be happier. Would definitely work again with Chris Cisler. He was very helpful and patient with me along with Mike Sweeney and Jason Cardis. Great dealer and staff and not pushy at all. Thanks team Zeigler!

Chris Cisler, Mike Sweeney, Jason Cardis

Chelsae
6/04/2016

"Great customer service! "

I have been looking for a car for about 6 months now. I have never had any other dealership give me customer service like they provided. The whole experience was amazing! Matt was my sales person and he was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car! I am now a proud owner of a volkswagon beetle! Thanks so much to Matt Flanagan and the whole team!

Matt Flanagan

Laura
5/29/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Thanks Lowell Ford and Steve Gilbert. Steve is great to work with. He found us the car we exactly wanted and made the process very easy. Handled most of the paperwork over the phone for us.

Steve Gilbert

looking good
5/27/2016

"I had Great Service, And it was a very clean facilies "

This is the best dealership in Lowell Mich. I would will go back there If I need a new car. I had the best salesmen ever Will Walton.

Will Walton

Sandy

"Great Salseman"

I just bought a 2016 Explorer from Will Walton at Zeigler Ford. I can't tell you how great it was to work with Will. He's not your usual car salesman! He was very personable, helpful and there was no pressure. He was also good making sure I knew how all the new features on this vehicle worked. He worked to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. Thank you Will.

Theresa in parts and Jason in Finance were also great to work with.

emcarney2
5/27/2016

"An Amazing Car Buying Experience!"

Will Walton is an amazing Sales Consultant, and Zeigler Ford in Lowell, MI, is truly blessed to have him on their sales team. I needed a reliable vehicle, but I was a little nervous to purchase a vehicle from a dealership. The last time I purchased a vehicle from a dealership was 2005, and so much has changed since then. Zeigler Ford had the car of my dreams on their lot. Will Walton answered all of my questions regarding the vehicle and financing. He is an excellent listener, patient, and he worked ceaselessly to get me the best deal. Withing 1 day he found a lender that understood my unique situation, and worked within my budget. And the most impressive service of Will Walton, is that his service did not end with selling the car, he and his insurance associate educated me on how to protect my vehicle from the moment of signing my loan papers and into the future. I greatly appreciate Will Walton and Zeigler Ford, and recommend that everyone that is looking to buy a car, head on down to Zeigler Ford in Lowell, MI and have Will Walton amaze you too:-)

Will Walton

J & M W
5/27/2016

"Great experience with Will Walton at Zeigler Ford Lowell "

We love the truck we bought a couple of weeks ago. Will Walton was great to work with. He was great explaining the features, costs of different trucks available, and getting us a good price on a bed liner. Next time we need a vehicle we will be sure to work with him.

Will Walton, Tim

Derwiman

"Great Dealer!"

Corey and everyone else at Harold Zeigler were very helpful in working with our (my wife and I) schedules so that we could get home in our 2012 Escape right away!

Corey

jennavm24
5/25/2016

"Highly Recommend Harold Zeigler!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu LT from Harold Zeigler in Lowell. I worked with Corey Olaniyan and he was so helpful! He took my application right over the phone per my request, and worked with my local credit union with the financing. I was able to pick up the vehicle same day. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and even helped me set up my iphone with the Bluetooth. I had questions after the fact and I was able to contact him and get my answers. I would highly recommend Corey!

Corey Olaniyan

Kyle Bowen
5/21/2016

"Excellent experience"

I worked with Matt Flanagan on the purchase of a used vehicle. It was a two hour drive fro me to get to the dealership, so I asked a lot of questions about the vehicle prior to making the trip. Matt was very honest and straight forward about the condition of the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership, I found the truck to be exactly as he had described it. The whole transaction was quick and smooth.

Matt Flanagan