Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell Info

Incendee
5/03/2016

"Impressed"

We drove an two and a half hours to purchase our Flex from Corey Olaniyan. He pre-appraised my truck with pictures I sent him and the vin and had numbers for me amazingly fast. He saved the car for us when another person was interested in it until we could get there to pick it up. We spent less time at the dealer than any of our past new car purchases and I walked out of there paying exactly wha he quoted me before I arrived. Everyone is very friendly and honest. We are very impressed and will happily make the drive over Ziegler Ford again.

Corey Olaniyan

Cathy R
4/26/2016

"Best deal and service you can get anywhere!"

While shopping on-line for a new car, I found exactly what I wanted at Harold Zeigler Ford in Lowell. I got a call from Matt Flanagan within minutes. I went right over to test drive the car and it was sitting at the front door waiting when I got there. I loved it and after the test drive, signed the paperwork and drove it home. I got an incredible deal and was totally impressed with Matt's professionalism and knowledge. I will go back to Matt from now on. Best salesman I ever worked with!

Matthew Flanagan

Goran Bulic
4/25/2016

"Excellent professional service"

I have recently bought Ford Fusion from Mike Romence at Zeigler Ford-Lowell. He has done outstanding job and I am 100% satisfied with this dealership and Mike's service. I would recommend him and the dealership to my friends for future purchases. Good job Mike.

Mike Romence

Clare Kelly
4/20/2016

"100% Satisfied"

Leasing our 2016 Ford Explorer was so easy, I still can't believe it. We told Chris Cisler exactly what we were looking for, and he found the one vehicle that had it all. From our first test-drive to picking up our specific vehicle, we were in constant communication with Chris. He worked with our insurance agent and had all our registration paperwork completed when we arrived to pick up the new vehicle. They were very fair with the trade-in value we received on our old car, and we couldn't be happier with our Explorer. We'll go here for all our vehicle needs, and will recommend them to anyone in the market for a new Ford! Love Zeigler Ford Lowell!

Chris Cisler

JAMES OROURKE
4/16/2016

"Excellent professional service"

Felt very comfortable immediately with my salesperson and had an all around excellent interaction with everyone involved. Would highly recommend this dealership! Check them out.

Matt Flanagan

RobFordEdge
4/15/2016

"Easiest most hassle free car purchase of my life, no tricks"

I just purchased a new car from Zeigler Ford in Lowell a few months ago, it was the easiest most straight-forward purchase I've had for a new car. Will Walton took care of me and made sure everything went smoothly. I am stuck in meetings most days, but Will was able to get everything setup for me through email and two short after-hours phone conversations. i spent a total of one hour at the dealership, including a twenty minute test drive, and walked out with a new vehicle with no hidden costs or haggling. This also includes buying my old car off of me! I highly recommend Zeigler Ford in Lowell. By far the best car purchase I've made (comparing to other Ford dealerships, BMW, Honda, and GM).

Kranes
4/14/2016

"Excellent experience working with Will Walton"

Thanks Will Walton - appreciate your time, attention and excellent customer service! No matter how busy you were, we always felt like a priority during our visits.

Hollyp
4/14/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

Wonderful car buying experience!! Well worth the 2 hour drive! Will Walton was my salesman and he did a great job. Would recommend him and the dealership to anyone!

pinkgirl
3/28/2016

"ford focus"

Had to bring my 2014 ford focus in less than a week for major repairs. Crank shaft etc. Thank god my son is a mechanic. Cant even get a second key. They want to charge me. Keep trying to call the salesman he wont answer my calls.

corey

Robert Palmatter
3/27/2016

"Excellent dealership, Steve Gilbert, excellent salesman"

Haven't bought from a dealer in about 10 years, find them very unfair, and ready to rip off the customer at any time. Had an opportunity to meet Steve Gilbert, and he pulled no punches. Very well informed, knew where I had to be, and made the deal. Happy wife, happy life. Thanks Steve.

Steve Gilbert