Harold Zeigler Ford of Lowell

Randy Wise Ford Inc.

Kmgspellbound
1/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Will Walton provided excellent customer service at Harold Zeigler ford in Lowell. He was very kind, considerate and knowledgable about the vehicles and the financing of them.

Will walton

Merrin
1/20/2015

"Above and Beyond Service!"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had a winter weather accident and totaled my car and called Zeigler Lowell to see what they had. I worked with Will Walton, who not only found me a beautiful used car within my budget, but delivered the car to me in Kalamazoo and told me in detail everything i needed to know about my payments and about any further service I may need. The detailing on the car was incredible, and I felt extremely taken care of by the whole staff. Will was honest with me from beginning to end, and I was able to see any information about the car I requested. Very kind, professional and caring staff! Easy, open process.

Will Walton

5Mfamily
1/20/2015

"Recommended"

Will Walton gives sales guys a GOOD name. He listened to what I thought I wanted, offered a few options and gave me space to decide. He was attentive without being pushy. I appreciate his straightforward approach to selling a car and dealing with customers. The experience was far less painful than I expected it to be. Did I mention Will gives great information without being pushy? He has great people skills and vehicle knowledge. And they gave me warm cookies during the process. How great is that :) Seriously, Will did a good job helping me and I ended up purchasing a car I still like - no buyer's remorse. I will contact Will when I need another vehicle. I only wish the Harold Zeigler Ford dealership was closer to my house, but it is worth the drive and I recommend you check them out.

Will Walton

Lisa
1/15/2015

"Customer Service is Top-notch "

From the moment that I walked through the doors at Harold-Zeigler Ford in Lowell I felt comfortable. Will Walton listened to what I was looking for and took the time to show me a couple of options that he felt would be good for me. I was not in a position to purchase a car at that time but when I returned 2 months later he helped me purchase a 2015 Ford Fiesta. Will did his best to get financing that would fit in my budget. I definitely recommend this dealership, especially with Will Walton as the salesman.

Will. Walton

TiffanyGibbs
11/12/2013

"Both my mother and I had the pleasure of working with..."

Both my mother and I had the pleasure of working with Will Walton when we bought our Ford Edges. He was amazing! I would recommend him every time.

will walton

Atwiggy55
9/13/2013

"Awesome company to work with Matt, Jason and Mike are..."

Awesome company to work with Matt, Jason and Mike are awesome. They work with you and are the best at heir craft. Go see them for your next car.

Mike, Jason

Collin1260
10/15/2012

"Tim Geney helped us pick the perfect starter car for our..."

Tim Geney helped us pick the perfect starter car for our family. He helped us from the beginning to the end, couldn't ask for anyone better to help us find our wonderful car.

Tim Geney

carte3cl
12/18/2011

"Overall experience with the sales team was great. They..."

Overall experience with the sales team was great. They were very willing to let us drive any of the available vehicles so we could better determine exactly which vehicle we wanted. They did a price breakdown of the vehicles we were interested in and worked with us to get the proper financing that we desired. We did not feel forced or pressured at any time and that was a big difference compared to many dealers we have dealt with. The only thing we were disappointed in is that the vehicle we drove and the vehicle we bought were supposed to contain the same options with exception to the engine and that ended up not being the case. We should have looked at this in more detail when we signed off on the vehicle instead of assuming, but when you are buying a brand new vehicle a lot is going on and you can easily overlook things. We learned from this and will definitely keep it in mind the next time we buy.

Tim Geney, Mike Sweeney

cnoffke
10/12/2011

"Purchasing my Ford Taurus Limited was a very good..."

Purchasing my Ford Taurus Limited was a very good experience. Denny was very helpful in finding a car for me that had everything on it that I wanted. I had it within a few days. Denny spent a lot of time answering all my questions showing me all my options. I would definitely come back to this dealership and have Denny help me again.

Denny Huver

angel614
3/30/2011

"We purchased a new 2011 Ford Taurus on New Year's Eve..."

We purchased a new 2011 Ford Taurus on New Year's Eve 2010 & I love it! Our salesperson was Mike Sweeney. He was great! Very knowledgeable, friendly & fun. No pressure tactics or pushiness. My husband made first contact via the internet & made an appt for us to come in & view their inventory. They were ready for us when we arrived & the whole experience was very pleasant & convenient.

MIKE SWEENEY