Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
9735 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, TN 37922
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

46 Service Center Reviews
Hoosier
6/24/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

Service is always easy with a loaner offered plus all employees are polite and professional. Ray Goepfrich was more than kind and helpful in handling all my questions at our 35,000 mile service. They have always met the estimated time. We were also pleased when we bought our Audi A-5 two years ago.

Ray Goepfrich

Linda
6/23/2015

"Last minute service request."

Nothing like 94 degree weather and no air conditioning! I live in Kingsport, TN and work. To come to Harpers is a 2 hour drive and a day of vacation. They are worth it. I called Charles and told him I needed a switch replaced and asked when he could get my car in. He replied, today. When can you get here? I left work within the hour. Charles asked if I needed transportation while I waited. I declined and situation myself in a very comfortable waiting room that offers a variety of magazines, a TV, healthy snacks and drinks and waited. While I was sitting there, Joey offered me a grilled hamburger. Seems that someone in the service department grills for everyone during lunch on Fridays! Very quickly, my car was ready, washed, and most importantly cool! My son used to work at an Audi, Porsche, BMW dealership. I promise you, there was no camaraderie, good morale, friendliness, and customer service like you get at this dealership. Drive 2 hours and lose a day of vacation? Any time for these guys. They are awesome!

Ranger Rick
6/22/2015

"Harper Family"

This past Saturday my wife and I stopped by Harper Audi to schedule a service date. We had a seal on the passenger side door that had come unclipped at the bottom. When I spoke to Derek to set up a time he looked at the seal and said he "could take care of it right here and now." In less than 10 minutes the seal was clipped back in place an he side it would be another few minutes because they were running our Q7 through the wash. There isn't another dealer in Knoxville that would have fixed the seal immediately, let alone Wash it to. ONLY AT HARPER! Buying a vehicle from them was a great experience, and we have found that we are now considered "Family" and they know how to treat family. We think we have our forever car (2015 Q7), but I will guarantee you if it isn't and we buy a new car it will be from Harper. Audi has "Truth Is Engineering", but Harper Audi has made us family. Thanks from your Family, the Kuhn's.

audijeanne
6/21/2015

"Excellent service"

Received excellent service from Derek when my ac unexpectedly went out. I was in town on a visit and only had a day to get the job done. They got on it immediately and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. They even cleaned my car, inside and out which was a nice bonus. I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Derek!

Love,LindaS8
6/17/2015

"Felt like a queen"

Everyone at Harper from salesmen to the gentleman who brought my car back to me after service treated me as though I owned the dealership. Each time I have gone to Harper has been a most satisfying experience. As for my service on the 12th of June, everything went smooth and easy from drop off to pick up. All of my concerns with my Audi were explained with the utmost respect to my lack of knowledge. I'm very appreciative to all who took time to listen and explain everything to me.

LindaC
5/31/2015

"Excellent service, as always!"

As always, the Audi Service Department at Harper's does an outstanding job of efficiency and providing quality service! On the telephone, they are friendly and accommodating, and always willing to work out whatever is necessary to provide service at the earliest possible time. Requests for a loaner vehicle are never a problem, which makes the service day no inconvenience at all. It is like this every time, every service, and things always run smoothly as far as I have ever seen. And the employees in the Service department are always in a good mood and seem to enjoy their jobs, which says a lot about the overall tone of the business. We moved from Knoxville a few years ago, and live closer to Atlanta, but I drive 2 hours to go to Harper's because of this excellence. The people are friendly and helpful as well. Charles was my Service Consultant for my most recent service, and he made the entire process easy. My car was cleaned at the end of the service as well, which is always a nice touch. Thank you Harper's for great service, for being so helpful to your customers, and for having such great people to take care of business!

hightph
5/30/2015

"Takes care of myPorsche"

Mark always does a great job taking care of me and my Porsche. I will not take it anywhere else. Great service, always right when I get it.

Vivian Giblett
5/30/2015

"Outstanding Service Consultant "

We took our Audi in for repair and was so impressed by Service Consultant Charles Vesser. He took a look at our brakes right away and informed us of what needed to be done and approximately how long it would take. He provided us with a loaner, and since we were from out of town, told us where we could get something to eat and where we could spend some time while our car was being repaired. ( He even entered the directions into the navigation system of the loaner car to help us). He is very personable and professional and one of those people you immediately like. Everybody at the dealership was very nice and helpful, including a nice young lady who answered the phone, Katie Merrell.

Jim and Chris

"Exceptional Service"

On a road trip, our Jaguar X type broke down while staying in a lodge in Smoky Mountains National Park. We had our car towed to the closest Jaguar dealer which was Harper Jaguar in Knoxville. Bill and Joe in the Jaguar service department went out of their way to take care of us and our car. They immediately diagnosed the problem and repaired the car and got us quickly on our way. We made a good decision to tow the care to a Jaguar dealer as opposed to a local repair garage because our previous experience with local repair garages never resolved the problem. We drove the car the rest of the way home to MN without an issue. We want to give a big thank you to Bill and Joe at Harper for their quick response and for their kindness.

Ellen Hughes
5/18/2015

"Audi Owner since l98l Tom Harpers Dealership"

Our family have been driving Audis since l980's and have always been given superior service from Charles Vesser and Derek Tinkle. We were servicing the 2012 A6 to give to granddaughter's family. Charles had loaned me a Q5 and I just had to purchase on. I have observed many of Tom Harpers employees. All have helped me from Dicky Jones on down to the young employees that wash our cars. This is where we come for all our Audi needs including the 2012 that went to the Nashville area. It will be serviced here in Knoxville because we know that we will be taken care of at a reasonable cost. these employees Charles and Derek should have 6 stars not 5 stars.

Dicky Jones over at the Fiat Dealer longtime employee

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.