Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
9735 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, TN 37922
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

HARPER PORSCHE JAGUAR NOW AT 9768 PARKSIDE DRIVE. HARPER AUDI REMAINS AT 9735 KINGSTON PIKE! THANK YOU! Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

82 Service Center Reviews
Allroad 8 cylinder
4/24/2016

"Class"

In and out in a couple hours.Coffee and snacks available. New Audi loaner car provided while work was being performed on my car. Friendly and informative. I was given a call to provide costs of work to be done before they started work. I was communicated with on when service would be completed. My car was done on time and was given a complimentary wash. Thank you.

endoking
4/16/2016

"Service "

I had an excellent experience with Ray Goepfrich at Harper Audi. He was very attentive to my needs, texted me with status reports and was very polite and let me in early for service. I would highly recommend him and Harper Audi!

Cain, pam67
4/15/2016

"Awesome, beautiful facility, seamless experience "

I never have to wait much, liked it a lot !i will highly recommend it to others. I love having a loaner that is different every time so that I can try different ones, in case I want another car in the future

AudiA4
4/05/2016

"Great service"

Harper Audi is a wonderful and friendly dealership and I get wonderful service each time I go. Thank you for all of your help, Derek!

Sandy
3/29/2016

"Great service"

Harper Porsche always provides excellent customer service. Alex is awesome. We've never had a bad experience at Harper. Always friendly and accommodating. Very pleased.

Alex in service department

The Q5 guy
3/22/2016

"excellent service"

Harper Audi did an excellent service on my Q5 and kept me apprised of status ....VIP service and car was ready at scheduled time and cleaned nicely..

Audi Customer
3/22/2016

"Wonderful Customer Service"

3/21/2016 was my first visit to get some work done on my Audi. Customer service by Derek Tingle was awesome and the loaner car was a nice touch. I only have one complain about the way Harper Audi choose to communicate with me (notify me if my car is ready). In order to read the message from Derek on my cell phone, I have to accept terms that says "I provide my express written consent authorizing Harper to send me commercial text messages, delivered via automated technology........" I don't want anymore solicitations on my cell phone.

audi4life
3/21/2016

"Exceptional service and a dealer who cares!!"

This dealership is so good I'd consider purchasing my next car there and I live 4 hours away in South Carolina!! A+ on service and kindness. We were on vacation and our car had issues, we had it dropped off an hour before service dept closed and they got right on it so we could enjoy the rest of our trip. A+

river reader 52
3/17/2016

"Luxury Customer Service"

Taking in my special, new Cayenne S for its first year service and oil change was the type of experience you dream about - easy to make the appointment, smiles upon arrival, top-notch loaner car, quick service that was done before the estimated time and totally first-class treatment, both of me and of my Cayenne. We think Harper's is the most professional dealership in the area and love going in there, even to just look around!.

Alex

Gerry
3/12/2016

"Tire Issue"

As always I found the service at Harper courteous, prompt, and helpful. I know I can always trust the service and repair work done there. Do yourself a favor and take your car to Harper. You'll both enjoy the experience.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.