Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

25 Lifetime Service Reviews

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
25 Reviews
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

25 Service Center Reviews
John F Kennedy
1/31/2015

"The Porsche Professionals."

Harpers installed, balanced, and aligned a new set of tires on my 911 S. When I picked it up on day it was promised, I was delighted to see it had also been washed and cleaned. I was given a detailed report on another issue on which we agreed could be handled during the next scheduled service. Derek Tingle, Charles Vesser, and Mark Nagle have always delivered the absolute best in service for me and my wife's Audi Q5. They are consummate professionals as is our salesman, Vince Neeley from whom we purchased both vehicles. Harpers is absolutely the best dealership with which I've ever dealt. They are the standard by which all others should be measured.

Andy
1/28/2015

"Best dealer and service I have seen in my 62 years."

I cannot say enough about these guys. You can trust them to do what is right. In other words, they tell you honestly if something is needed and they fix it correctly. I keep buying cars here because of the service guys. The sales guys are great too, but the service is why I am there.

JB
1/24/2015

"First Class Service"

Charles is the consummate Service Advisor - professional, courteous, knowledgeable and patient. This dealership and its service department are the best I've ever dealt with - by far.

atlantanick
8/04/2014

"Went above and beyond to help a traveller in need"

I was visiting Knoxville for the weekend and got a low oil warning on my 2013 Audi. I found the dealership and arrived only to see that the service department had closed. I was told to check with Mr Dicky Jones, their finance manager. Mr Jones went above and beyond to help me. He recalled that a Porsche tech was working in the service area, and took my keys, took my car to the service area and just a few minutes later returned the car to me with fresh oil, ready to go. Mr Jones exemplifies the best in customer service and I can imagine buying a car, or having one serviced with Harper, is as delightful.

bnsaliba
7/04/2013

"Outstanding customer service, clearly Charles and Derek..."

Outstanding customer service, clearly Charles and Derek are committed to excellence, they're personable and professional. They do a great job developing a good comprehension of the issue and provide timely service. Thank you very much! Nick Saliba

zaysee
4/21/2013

"A month ago, when I was traveling from Cincinnati to..."

A month ago, when I was traveling from Cincinnati to Atlanta, my Q7 suddenly made a trouble on highway near Knoxville area. It was Saturday evening which almost all dealership was about to close, and I was so desperate. But when I called to Harpers Audi, luckily this guy answered the phone. He waited for us even after working hour. He organized the excellent service for repairing my Q7 and also provided us an alternative car until repair is done. What a great service! His work and service are very professional and reliable. I and my family was so impressed! I definitely buy my next car from him. Thank you, Oscar.

onewood
3/29/2013

"Recently required emergent service. Q7 engine..."

Recently required emergent service. Q7 engine malfunction evening before a trip. Derrick arranged for a tow and then met us half way back to Johnson City to help us with our driving distance. Way above and beyond !! Greatly appreciated,.

hmdrz
9/21/2012

"Harper has an outstanding team of coworkers at every..."

Harper has an outstanding team of coworkers at every level of operation. Been a customer (Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen) for over 5 years, never been disappointed by the Harper team.

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar responded to this review

December 03, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! The customer experience is everything to us and I'm so glad you've been a repeat customer for so long. Shannon Harper

boblmackenzie
9/20/2012

"Since I purchased my Audi 4 years ago I have always found..."

Since I purchased my Audi 4 years ago I have always found the service at Harper to be impeccable. I am highly likely to purchase Audi motor cars in the future, and the Harper service is the MAJOR INFLUENCER in this regard. I would recommend Harper's most highly to any other individual. Audi are fortunate to have such an excellent dealer. Although I have had nothing but good experience with every Harper employee I will single out Charles Vesser in particular. In his quiet way he gives one the feeling that your concern is his concern and that he wants nothing more than to satisfy the needs of the situation. He is an excellent representative for Audi. Charles exhibits the following characteristics: (a) Always very welcoming (you are #1) regardless of how much activity is going on. (b) He listens carefully to what you have to say about any issues, and asks appropriate questions to better understand. He is efficient and yet not hasty. (c) He explains the work that has been done in a quietly authoritative way. (d) He keeps one fully up to the mark in the event that the service required has some issues or takes longer than originally anticipated. (e) He combines quiet professionalism with a friendly approach.

Jeanne Lane
7/03/2012

"I was on a trip to SC by myself on a Sat. when I had a..."

I was on a trip to SC by myself on a Sat. when I had a flat tire. I knew that I would need a new tire to make it home. After having the spare installed, I called Harper Audi for help in finding a dealership nearby that sold the correct tires for my A3. Dicky Jones immediately responded to my call and began searching near my location in SC for an Audi dealership that had information about my tires. He was able to locate a tire company with 4 locations that would probably have my specific tires. He provided me with their locations and phone numbers. He was also able to let me know which one was nearest to my current location. What a lifesaver! I really appreciate his kindness and patience during a very stressful time.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Account Help

Your requested account information will arrive momentarily.
If not, please check your spam filter.
Back to log in