Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
9735 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, TN 37922
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

54 Service Center Reviews
Senthusiast
8/06/2015

"Consistent Professionalism and Integrity"

The service level at Harper is always exceptional and the staff is just superb. The entire team clearly strives to achieve the highest customer service levels they can.

tonya 1
8/06/2015

"excellent experience"

Best experience I've had at any dealership.excellent service & the best customer service man (derick) very polite and took care of everything.service was excellent and done quickly. Very imformative.look forward to my next visit

Jbd111
8/04/2015

"Love this dealership"

I am never disappointed with this exceptional service department. Their attention to detail is superb. I have worked with all of the service techs and have always been treated extremely well.

Trent123
8/02/2015

"Exceptional service "

Always have exceptional service when I am there. Derek Tingle is always taking care of me and my needs as well as giving me the best and fastest updates he can.

RBHINK
8/01/2015

"Customer/Service-Oriented!"

Our dealings with Audi dealerships over the past 7 years have turned us into an Audi family. However, Harper-Audi service outshines the other dealers!

Sher12
8/01/2015

"Great!"

Derek T has always been exceptional in helping me with servicing my Audis. I am a newer customer (just moved to Tn two yrs ago) and I look forward to future dealings with Harper! Something I would have never said about my old dealership up North! Sherrill

Stan
7/16/2015

"Another pleasant trip to Harper Porsche Audi"

The purpose of my visit to Harper Porsche Audi was to have the oil changed and the tires rotated on my Audi A4 Avant, Upon arrival Ray Goepfich reminded me that the car was due for the 35 K service and had worked me into the schedule to have it performed and arranged for me to have a loaner car car so I wouldn't have to wait, which was a pleasant surprise. I have been doing business with Harper for more than 20 years purchasing (5) cars and have not had a single bad experience. Their sales and service employees are all first class and work very hard to please the customer. This organization is simply the "Model" of Excellence, and Ray did not disappoint !

Bobby633
7/09/2015

"Service "

I dealt with Derek he is an outstanding service rep I have dealt with Charles in the past he also is outstandingThe entire service department is outstanding

Hoosier
6/24/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

Service is always easy with a loaner offered plus all employees are polite and professional. Ray Goepfrich was more than kind and helpful in handling all my questions at our 35,000 mile service. They have always met the estimated time. We were also pleased when we bought our Audi A-5 two years ago.

Linda
6/23/2015

"Last minute service request."

Nothing like 94 degree weather and no air conditioning! I live in Kingsport, TN and work. To come to Harpers is a 2 hour drive and a day of vacation. They are worth it. I called Charles and told him I needed a switch replaced and asked when he could get my car in. He replied, today. When can you get here? I left work within the hour. Charles asked if I needed transportation while I waited. I declined and situation myself in a very comfortable waiting room that offers a variety of magazines, a TV, healthy snacks and drinks and waited. While I was sitting there, Joey offered me a grilled hamburger. Seems that someone in the service department grills for everyone during lunch on Fridays! Very quickly, my car was ready, washed, and most importantly cool! My son used to work at an Audi, Porsche, BMW dealership. I promise you, there was no camaraderie, good morale, friendliness, and customer service like you get at this dealership. Drive 2 hours and lose a day of vacation? Any time for these guys. They are awesome!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.