Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
9735 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, TN 37922
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

HARPER PORSCHE JAGUAR NOW AT 9768 PARKSIDE DRIVE. HARPER AUDI REMAINS AT 9735 KINGSTON PIKE! THANK YOU! Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

71 Service Center Reviews
Happy customer
2/04/2016

"Another great experience!"

Harper's Audi has always been great to work with - whether for new cars or service. We just had a service done and were not disappointed. Car ready in record time.

Lawson
2/01/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Always professional and friendly. I can take my car here for repairs and always know they are honest about what work needs to be completed.. I have owned 3 Porsche vehicles and have always brought them here for repairs, I don't trust any other dealership to work on my vehicles.. I have also purchased 2 of my vehicles at Harper. Highly recommend them. Mark in the service department is excellent!!

Venesa
1/31/2016

"Make you feel like an important human being! :)"

Couldn't be happier with the service department. I purchased my Audi TT in Texas, moved to Knoxville and they treat me very well. I get a loaner car, even for oil changes. They make me feel like my time matters. My car is almost 13 years old and they treat it as if it's brand new. I'm looking at buying a new car and visited many dealerships, but I'll be sticking with another Audi. (When we were in the dealership this weekend looking at new cars, we had at least 5 people ask if we needed help. Practically everyone from every department asked if they could help us. Even Mr. Harper came to talk to us and was proud that we had a 13 year-old Audi! A credit to the quality of the cars that he sells. Our salesperson, Michael, told us to take our time making our decision and treated us with respect. Couldn't ask for better service.)

Pam and Barry S.
1/27/2016

"Service Excels"

We have bought many cars over the years from Harpers and we keep coming back because of their excellent service department. No matter if we are getting a scheduled service or simply have a question we are treated with respect and consideration..

LJF
1/27/2016

"Service, Sales & entire Team"

I've owned three Audis from Harper's. The service is singular in its exceptional quality. I've found the entire team to outstanding and professional.. Harper's excels on all levels.

Ranger Rick
1/18/2016

"Respect is earned, not given."

Harper and their entire team have earned my respect from day one! I enjoy going there because you are treated as "family". Every time, and there have been only a couple, we get an appointment, or walk in the door cold, Harper is the best and not just because they sell great cars. Their great people who care about you. Thanks to all of the Harper Family. Rick Kuhn

Sean P
1/16/2016

"Warranty work"

Car overheated, called and Oscar said it was completely okay to take it in without appointment. Was exceptional answering a call on Sunday and trying to help me out. Truly and genuinely a great asset at Harper's.

Derek

woodchips
1/11/2016

"Service"

I appreciated the courtesy and professionalism that I always receive by the service staff at Harper's. It's a pleasure working with them. Under the construction mess Charles fulfill his duties and made my day.

B. McCoy
1/07/2016

"Excellent service!"

We appreciate the courtesy and professionalism that is always demonstrated by the fantastic sales and service staff at Harper's. It's a pleasure working with them.

boblmackenzie
1/02/2016

"Excellent Service (Audi) as usual"

1. Harpers have always provided excellent service. Speed of submission of the car for repair and pick up is fast. Loaner car is immediately there - one is on one's way quickly. The service is pleasant, and good information is provided regarding pick up time and work done on the car. The car wash provided is of high quality. Servicing costs are relatively high (as seems to be the usual case for European cars in comparison with American cars) but this cost is accompanied by excellent service. 2. In the event of an issue that involves the original manufacturer Harpers, in my view, do an excellent job of representing the customer to Audi (and vice versa).

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.