Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar - Service Center
9735 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, TN 37922
Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1981 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

Saturday Closed

28 Service Center Reviews
The Old Guy
3/20/2015

"What a first class dealership is"

Tom Harper has built a group of dealerships that are what you wish all dealerships were. Honorable, honest, sincerely dedicated to the customer! I have never heard a negative comment from any friend about Harper (not the case with other high end dealerships in Knoxville)

ernest1743
3/19/2015

"Always Consistent"

My service representative, Bill Kenny is always gracious and helpful in scheduling. Since I am an out of town customer having to send and leave my car for service he always calls me and tells me what is going on with the service. He always gives me a chance in the decision making should there be something major he needs to make me aware of. The service experience with my Jaguar XK could not have been better. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Bill Kenny and Harper Jaguar of Knoxville, TN.

3/17/2015

"Great Service Experience!!`"

I got a flat tire on the day of our last snow storm which made for a tough day to say the least. I changed the tire and brought the car to Charles Vesser at Harper Audi. He quickly got me set up with a loaner and I was back to the business of my day. Charles was good enough to allow me to have a replacement tire shipped to Harper Audi. The tire was replaced quickly and professionally and my car was returned to me washed and vacuumed. Great Job! Thanks a million, Jack Kelly

John F Kennedy
1/31/2015

"The Porsche Professionals."

Harpers installed, balanced, and aligned a new set of tires on my 911 S. When I picked it up on day it was promised, I was delighted to see it had also been washed and cleaned. I was given a detailed report on another issue on which we agreed could be handled during the next scheduled service. Derek Tingle, Charles Vesser, and Mark Nagle have always delivered the absolute best in service for me and my wife's Audi Q5. They are consummate professionals as is our salesman, Vince Neeley from whom we purchased both vehicles. Harpers is absolutely the best dealership with which I've ever dealt. They are the standard by which all others should be measured.

Andy
1/28/2015

"Best dealer and service I have seen in my 62 years."

I cannot say enough about these guys. You can trust them to do what is right. In other words, they tell you honestly if something is needed and they fix it correctly. I keep buying cars here because of the service guys. The sales guys are great too, but the service is why I am there.

JB
1/24/2015

"First Class Service"

Charles is the consummate Service Advisor - professional, courteous, knowledgeable and patient. This dealership and its service department are the best I've ever dealt with - by far.

atlantanick
8/04/2014

"Went above and beyond to help a traveller in need"

I was visiting Knoxville for the weekend and got a low oil warning on my 2013 Audi. I found the dealership and arrived only to see that the service department had closed. I was told to check with Mr Dicky Jones, their finance manager. Mr Jones went above and beyond to help me. He recalled that a Porsche tech was working in the service area, and took my keys, took my car to the service area and just a few minutes later returned the car to me with fresh oil, ready to go. Mr Jones exemplifies the best in customer service and I can imagine buying a car, or having one serviced with Harper, is as delightful.

bnsaliba
7/04/2013

"Outstanding customer service, clearly Charles and Derek..."

Outstanding customer service, clearly Charles and Derek are committed to excellence, they're personable and professional. They do a great job developing a good comprehension of the issue and provide timely service. Thank you very much! Nick Saliba

zaysee
4/21/2013

"A month ago, when I was traveling from Cincinnati to..."

A month ago, when I was traveling from Cincinnati to Atlanta, my Q7 suddenly made a trouble on highway near Knoxville area. It was Saturday evening which almost all dealership was about to close, and I was so desperate. But when I called to Harpers Audi, luckily this guy answered the phone. He waited for us even after working hour. He organized the excellent service for repairing my Q7 and also provided us an alternative car until repair is done. What a great service! His work and service are very professional and reliable. I and my family was so impressed! I definitely buy my next car from him. Thank you, Oscar.

onewood
3/29/2013

"Recently required emergent service. Q7 engine..."

Recently required emergent service. Q7 engine malfunction evening before a trip. Derrick arranged for a tow and then met us half way back to Johnson City to help us with our driving distance. Way above and beyond !! Greatly appreciated,.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.