Harr Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Harr Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

jimnotaro
1/14/2016

"Great Service"

Had 4 recalls on my Ram 1500, Harr took the truck right on time , and did the recall issues and had me back out right on time.

Bryan

George L.
1/03/2016

"DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!! THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!"

This dealership is a bate and switch shop, they are absolutely the highest degree of con artists you can find. Renee Caldwell has absolutely zero character and has no honor. She is the worst product specialist that I have ever worked with and I have worked with quite a few in my day. I would by no means ever say this about someone if it absolutely wasn't deserved but she totally earned it. She is manipulative, distorts the truth, is evasive and not helpful at all...remember the CUSTOMER should come first NOT YOUR EGO. George L.

Renee Caldwell

lovemynewjeep
7/29/2015

"Perfect Pricing?"

The price on the Cherokee that I selected was fine. I wouldn't say it was great but it was fair enough. The people with whom I dealt were okay too; not great but okay. The problem came with the attempt to trade in my car. They provided me with three quotes from three services that value used cars, averaged the three and showed me that amount. They rated my trade in as "good" and then reduced the amount offered for my trade in by $700.00 because the car had some "scuff marks" that they would have to be repaired before they sent it off to auction. Huh? The amount those sites come up with assume some wear (i.e. the "good" as opposed to "excellent" or "poor" rating). So, the averaged amount that they offered assumed a little wear and tear. Also, who would do 700 dollars worth of work to a car worth only 6000? So, I asked for more for my trade; I assumed that if they wanted to put 700.00 in it that my car was worth a good bit more than they offered. We couldn't agree on a price so I left. Maybe they threw that 700.00 in to give themselves a little negotiating room? I don't know but I do know that it left a bad taste in my mouth. I bought a Jeep from Herb Chambers later that day and it was an excellent negotiating experience; I got a better price for a vehicle with more options and I left Herb Chambers feeling great.

Can't remember

Doldman
7/16/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

I came in and met with one of the product specialists (Andrew Lemovitz). He was friendly and polite. We were looking for something specific and rare. Andrew spent the time to search the area to find this exact car we wanted. He also suggested ordering right from the factory. That is the way we went to order. We were a little late on 2015 orders so back to the drawing board. Andrew then kept following up with me and finally found what we were looking for and just added a factory hitch to it when it arrived. I have been driving my Jeep Cherokee now a couple of weeks and I love it. I love the no pressure to buy at Harr makes it easier and faster. Thank you Andrew for all your hard work.

Andrew Lemovitz

Sinch01
5/19/2015

"Great service"

Brenden is awesome and always keeps me informed of the progress. It is very convenient to drop off my car in the morning as I work right across the street.

Brenden

Gordo
4/21/2015

"All round great experience and satisfaction"

Everything done as requested on time and to my satisfaction. Car was returned Clean and all work done to my satisfaction The staff were all courteous /Professional and seemed genuinely interested in my problem. Happy as a pig in mud

Mark

Carynne42
4/19/2015

"Purchase of my 2012 cadillac"

I was very pleased with this dealership! Very professional and relaxing experience from my salesman Steve right through to the financing! I want to thank you all for your help, and professionalism as well as customer service!! Very satisfied and it was a very smooth and relaxing purchase! I would definitely recommend you to a friend! I have sold vehicles myself, and I was VERY pleased with the way they handled my trade and guided me through to my purchase!! Thank you everyone involved!! You have me faith again in purchasing a new vehicle!

Steve

Bonnie/Jeep
4/07/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was very happy with the service this visit. My car was ready before estimated time. Car was clean. I will be back for next service or any other service on my jeep.

Brian

doug
3/11/2015

"poor experience"

the worst reception and they treat me very bad when I needed to use the service I do not recommend to anyone !!!!! poor quality poor reception

old guys with glasses

Steve
1/08/2015

"Excellent Service"

As usual, the service (appointment scheduling, oil change, and tire rotation) provided was completed in a customer friendly, professional manner. I plan to be back in about 4 months for the next scheduled service.

Holly Ann Glaude