Harr Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Harr Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

lovemynewjeep
7/29/2015

"Perfect Pricing?"

The price on the Cherokee that I selected was fine. I wouldn't say it was great but it was fair enough. The people with whom I dealt were okay too; not great but okay. The problem came with the attempt to trade in my car. They provided me with three quotes from three services that value used cars, averaged the three and showed me that amount. They rated my trade in as "good" and then reduced the amount offered for my trade in by $700.00 because the car had some "scuff marks" that they would have to be repaired before they sent it off to auction. Huh? The amount those sites come up with assume some wear (i.e. the "good" as opposed to "excellent" or "poor" rating). So, the averaged amount that they offered assumed a little wear and tear. Also, who would do 700 dollars worth of work to a car worth only 6000? So, I asked for more for my trade; I assumed that if they wanted to put 700.00 in it that my car was worth a good bit more than they offered. We couldn't agree on a price so I left. Maybe they threw that 700.00 in to give themselves a little negotiating room? I don't know but I do know that it left a bad taste in my mouth. I bought a Jeep from Herb Chambers later that day and it was an excellent negotiating experience; I got a better price for a vehicle with more options and I left Herb Chambers feeling great.

Can't remember

Doldman
7/16/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

I came in and met with one of the product specialists (Andrew Lemovitz). He was friendly and polite. We were looking for something specific and rare. Andrew spent the time to search the area to find this exact car we wanted. He also suggested ordering right from the factory. That is the way we went to order. We were a little late on 2015 orders so back to the drawing board. Andrew then kept following up with me and finally found what we were looking for and just added a factory hitch to it when it arrived. I have been driving my Jeep Cherokee now a couple of weeks and I love it. I love the no pressure to buy at Harr makes it easier and faster. Thank you Andrew for all your hard work.

Andrew Lemovitz

Sinch01
5/19/2015

"Great service"

Brenden is awesome and always keeps me informed of the progress. It is very convenient to drop off my car in the morning as I work right across the street.

Brenden

Gordo
4/21/2015

"All round great experience and satisfaction"

Everything done as requested on time and to my satisfaction. Car was returned Clean and all work done to my satisfaction The staff were all courteous /Professional and seemed genuinely interested in my problem. Happy as a pig in mud

Mark

Carynne42
4/19/2015

"Purchase of my 2012 cadillac"

I was very pleased with this dealership! Very professional and relaxing experience from my salesman Steve right through to the financing! I want to thank you all for your help, and professionalism as well as customer service!! Very satisfied and it was a very smooth and relaxing purchase! I would definitely recommend you to a friend! I have sold vehicles myself, and I was VERY pleased with the way they handled my trade and guided me through to my purchase!! Thank you everyone involved!! You have me faith again in purchasing a new vehicle!

Steve

Bonnie/Jeep
4/07/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was very happy with the service this visit. My car was ready before estimated time. Car was clean. I will be back for next service or any other service on my jeep.

Brian

doug
3/11/2015

"poor experience"

the worst reception and they treat me very bad when I needed to use the service I do not recommend to anyone !!!!! poor quality poor reception

old guys with glasses

Steve
1/08/2015

"Excellent Service"

As usual, the service (appointment scheduling, oil change, and tire rotation) provided was completed in a customer friendly, professional manner. I plan to be back in about 4 months for the next scheduled service.

Holly Ann Glaude

rodpa2014
10/30/2014

"Go elsewhere for better customer service"

Went to get a state inspection and oil change. At time of inspection they stated that there were two lights out and they wanted to charge $30.00 for two bulbs that did not even cost $6:00 dollars at autozone and they installed them for free. after the installation of the bulbs I went back to Harr and they reinspected the SUV and stated that one of the lights were not working I took it back to autozone and they said that someone took the cover off and unscrewed the bulb so that it is not making contact. That someone had to be Harr. By the time I got back they stated it was to late to reinspect and I had to come back the next day. Well I brought the SUV back and asked them to reinspect a week later and if they could change the oil. I left the SUV came back 30 minutes before closing and the jerks did not even start inspecting my SUV yet. Instead I had to wait until they finished joking around and horeplaying with eachother for 20 minutes. Finally they went and started the inspection and it took the guy 10 minutes to get it done. Just intime for closing. The tone and manner in which they treat the customer is horrible. Not worth the headache take it somewhere else where the employees act with more professionalism. This is my last time going their at least that is what I told my husband.

do not remember name

shagwa
6/18/2014

"bad experience"

i brought my car in for timing belt check ( making noise ) and for a rough idle at red lights. they did none of what i brought it in for but they loaded the bill with unauthorized easy repairs. they are suppose to give a written estimate to the nearest $ 10.00 this is the law signed by me. they did none of it. i'm filing an official complaint with the attorney general if you want to join me contact *****jfscullc@gmail.com***** they charged me $ 1185.00 and did nothing i asked and also charged me for 2 oil filters one did not fit the car . something should be done about these practices this harr crysler gold star blvd worcester ma. the vehicle still has the same problems

rick