Harr Toyota Scion

Harr Toyota Scion Info

happytoyotaowner
7/31/2015

"Great service"

I have had the car serviced for 10 years now. The staff are knowledgeable and personable. I have had no surprises with the service. Very happy

jim

Dennis Wagner
7/30/2015

"Consumer friendly"

Buying a car from Mike Carey was a pleasureable experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and was able to answer all my questions. He was able to put the customer at ease and made me feel like I was dealing with a professional that valued his clients. I will recommend Harr Toyota and Mike Carey to my family and friends. Dennis Wagner

Mike Carey

Dougandjill123
7/29/2015

"We had a great experince and would recommend to family and f"

My wife and i visited Harr Toyota on a suggestion from a friend. We came in on a Friday and picked up our new car on Monday. Our salesperson, Danielle, was great. She was knowledgeable and personable and up front with us. We also sat with Derek. He was great to talk with. He gave us some information about the Harr philosophy as well as some information about Toyota. We then went in to speak with Jay. He gave us all the financial information we needed. He to was very knowledgeable and personable and yet made it very easy for my wife and i to understand. Our overall experience at Harr was an excellent one and we would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

We worked with Danielle, Derek and Jay. They were great to work with. Knowledgeable and personable

Ripped
7/27/2015

"Dirtbags"

I would give them zero stars if it were possible. I spoke with the sales department and made arrangements to see a specific used car. I drove 80 miles to see it, and when I arrived they told me it was locked up in the body shop!!! DO NOT TRUST THESE DIRTBAGS.

Jake, some sales manager

newtruckguy
7/27/2015

"Tacoma truck purchase"

My sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Not pushy like some auto sales people.. I like how the pricing was handled on both my trade-in and the car I was purchasing. Overall a pleasant experience.

Kara Werme

happy consumer
7/23/2015

"Exceptional Service"

The service department was very attentive to my issues. I had my 5,000 mile checkup. They were very concerned with my other issues with my remote starter. They researched and upgraded my remotes. The courtesy shuttle was a plus. This is my 3rd car from Harr and I would purchase another vehicle again from them. The one downside was they used to have the car washed when I picked up the vehicle, this time I had to go through the car wash myself, but they gave me a free wash, so can't complain that much!

Jim?

Ericlori
7/23/2015

"Best deal Friendly Staff Easy Loan!"

my wife and I started with just purchasing myself a new car, the deal was so awesome at an interest rate that was the lowest around, we ended up purchasing another car for my wife! This is NO lie! We highly recommend Harr Auto to everyone! Rich really knew what he was doing to keep us in our price range!!

Rich

Apple dumpling
7/22/2015

"Everyone was so friendly "

The dealer, Rich Renaud was very friendly and provided me with everything that I requested. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends... Great job Rich:)

Rich Renaud

roy
7/21/2015

"Toyota recall"

Booked an 8:00 am Service for recall from Toyota ( Spare tire mechanism) was out in 45 minutes A very nice experience.coffee and was a welcome treat.

Rick

Idrivez2
7/20/2015

"Five star customer service"

This was my last pre payed service visit! 45k miles! There was some confusion about my Florida dealers service visits. The service advisor Rick, said not to worry .they changed the oil and rotated the tires and gave me a code for free car wash!!! In 45 mins I was out the door!!! I highly recommend Harr Toyota for buying a new car and having it serviced there!

Rick