Harr Toyota Scion

Harr Toyota Scion
Harr Toyota Scion Info

Will Porter
10/31/2014

"Don't take your trade here"

Terrible experience. Email to the General Manager below. Harr claims the PerfectPrice is for the consumer, which is true unless you have a trade. They don't honor the AutoTrade trade guarantee and will low ball any trade to ensure they still make money. Michael, I had a very disappointing visit to your dealership yesterday. I had been emailed with John W about a 2012 Subaru Legacy which you have in stock. I was very interested in the car and expressed the same. John worked with a manager there to ensure the car would be available when I arrived on Wednesday. I also in good faith filled out the AutoTrader trade valuation on your website and it came out at $4,265. I told John this and he said "we were close". When I arrived I was greeted by Nick who took me for a test drive while someone looked at my Hyundai Sonata trade. When we returned Nick informed me that the trade was only work $3,300. He said because the Legacy is being sold below what Harr paid for it to "move it off the lot" that the dealer had to make money on the trade. It's not my problem that Harr paid too much for the Subaru - why does the customer have to "pay" for a mistake by someone else? Nick refused to let me talk with John or a manager at the time so I left. I live over an hour away and took the drive because I believed what the representatives of the dealership had said. Big mistake apparently. Seems to me the PerfectPrice only works if the dealership makes money. I've bought a number of cars in my lifetime with a variety of dealerships. Your dealership wants to appear to be "up front" but in reality is just like the rest. Will

John W

ivy1381
10/02/2014

"extremely satisfied "

Hiram treat me with respect, answer all my questions and was very polite. I'm very satisfied with the purchase and the treat I received

Hiram Madero

Idrivez2
9/18/2014

"Breath of fresh air"

I took my car in for service on 9-17-14. Greeted in the service bay by a friendly person ,can't recall his name. I proceeded to the service counter,was greeted by a tech named Brenda . Very pleasant, and as we processed my service requests,very knowledgable . After the service was complete,Brenda called me to the counter and explained everything that was done to my car. She was friendly and very polite , the whole time making small talk and still being professional . This ,in my opinion, is what makes the good companies into great ones! Honest pleasant friendly and customer conscious all rolled into one! Please convey my thank you to your service mngr. and especially to Brenda for making my day a better one! Mike Howard

Brenda

HoldenKathy
9/15/2014

"Fast & free service"

I brought my 2014 Hybrid Camry in for its 15,000 mile service and had it back in less than an hour, all serviced and freshly washed and at no charge (2 years free maintenance). The waiting area has plenty of comfortable seating and I overheard service advisors keeping other customers up to date with the status of their service. Very pleasant experience.

Alex Martin

Gaylene
9/05/2014

"The Search is Over"

Internet research showed time and again that Harr had the best prices for the Toyota model that I was looking for. After visiting another dealership and being disappointed with trade in value for my present vechicle, and then persuing private sales options, I went to Harr because they were recommended by a friend. During one of the busiest sales weekend for dealers, I did have to wait, but the waiting area was comfortable and everyone made sure that I was comfortable. I liked the "what you see is the lowest price" policy. The trade in value for my vechicle was fair and reasonable (and hassle-free). Michael C was great to work with throughtout the entire buying experience. I will recommend Harr to others who are looking for a hassle-free car shopping experience.

Michael Carey. Paul (in a back corner office and helped with paper work)

Misma91
8/29/2014

"Toyota Camry Purchase"

This was one of the easiest vehicle purchases I've ever made. The sales personnel were exceptional - friendly, knowledgeable, professional. I didn't feel pressured at all and it was wonderful to not have to worry about haggling over the price. Loving my new Camry!

Ally and Will

happynurse01527
8/25/2014

"Your service person really is easy going and fantastic!"

We met with Ms. Brenda Ocasio regarding service on my new Toyoya Corolla 2013. It has less than 5,000 miles but accoding to contract we can get it serviced every 6 months . We set an appointment and met Brenda Ocasio who was helpful and considerate.When we returned to pick up the vehicle, Ms. Ocasio pointed out an issue with one of my tires which could be dangerous as i work 11pm to 7 am. We worked with her to replace the tire and she was able to order it and have it replaced Tuesday 8/26. We were extremely happy with her customer service and would definitely go to her again if we needed help.

Brenda Ocasio

Hmarean
8/23/2014

"Great customer service"

I had a salesman Nick. He mentioned to me that he was new and had only been there 3 weeks. i would have never known. He was great!!

Nick

Maureen62
8/17/2014

"Harr Toyota"

Addsion was great to work with, very professional. No pressure sales. Answered all our questions which we had many. I would highly recommend Harr Toyota for purchasing a new vehicle.

Addison Witman, Jay Grey.

zablocki
8/11/2014

"HARR Toyota"

Rich Renaud was excellent. I liked the fact that we did not feel any pressure purchasing this vehicle. He was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. This is our second purchase from HARR and we would recommend to others.

Rich Renaud