Harr Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Good

Harr Toyota Scion
Harr Toyota Scion Info

"My 2nd experience with Harr Toyota - my 2014 Toyota Corolla"

Dan Dubay was exceptional. He embodies customer service and support. He made my 2nd experience with Harr Toyota an encore performance from the 1st which was outstanding.

Daniel Dubay

"Philip Saliba"

Dan was fabulous! I would highly recommend this dealership to both my friends and family. I was even able to take my vehicle home that night!

Daniel Dubay

"First Experience at Harr"

We recently purchased a used Toyota Rav4 from Harr and we brought it in for the first free oil change. Staff were efficient, friendly and courteous. I spent about an hour reading and drinking the complementary coffee in the lounge until a service attendant came to escort me back to my car. It was a very pleasant experience. I'm glad to be part of the Harr family. My only ngative comment? The cushy chairs in the lounge are too deep for a short lady! My feet didn't reach the floor! Thank you, Harr for your fine service.

Briana Colleary

"Service on 07/25/2014"

Brenda was exceptional What she promised was done to a t. She should be praised for a job well done. She should be given a bonus for work that was above and beyond .

Brenda Ocasio

"Just bought 10th car from Harr"

20 years ago, we bought a car from a young salesman, Michael Lieu. Mike is still at Harr and he just assisted us with our 10th car from Harr. We give Mike 6 stars. He is superior. I have recommended Mike + Harr to family + friends. Mike was assisted by Susie , a wonderful young salesperson. We give her an excellent rating.Mike + Susie made buying our car a wonderful experience. Employees like Mike + Susie keep customers returning to Harr..

Michael Lieu + Susie

"Thank you for a great experience!"

I was coming from a slightly disheartening experience at another dealership. I decided to give Harr a chance (even though it was 80 miles away) because I saw a car on the website that was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received. It was a friendly, non-pushy atmosphere. My sales associate, Kara, was very focused on getting me the right car without making me feel like I was forced into buying anything. I would give her salesmanship and knowledge an A+! Once I got to the finance end of things, I was nervous that it would "go south" (as it has for me at other car dealerships) but I was relieved to find that Jay was one of the most adept finance specialists I've ever worked with. His process was clear and streamlined and I walked away feeling more confident about my decisions than I ever have with such a large purchase. Thank you! -Lucie

Kara Werme, Jay

"We were very pleased in Harr Toyota"

We went to Harr Toyota to look around at some new cars we were driving a 4 runner that we had bought there 11 years ago and still in great shape! But we thought it might be time to get a new car and keep the other as a second car! Mark Prince was outside with us within min. I wanted to look at the Highlands but always leaning back toward the 4 runner---which we ended up buying we hadn't gone there to buy but we did!! Mark was very helpful professional as was everyone we worked with Jay worked with us on our loan he made sure we understood everything any question we had he answered and told us to call him anytime if we had any question then we met Karol team leader who was also pleasant in every way, then Rich took time to show us every detail of the car and programmed our phone into car!! As I said we were VERY PLEASED with everyone we deal with at HARR TOYOTA Thanks You, now we have two great Toyota's

Mark Prince Jay Gray and Karol Piascik, Rich

"Very Pleasant Experience"

I live in New Jersey and work in Worcester, normally I get my repairs done in New Jersey. That will change! I couldn't have had a more pleasant experience and Brenda was a joy to work with. Thank You

Brenda

"Outstanding First Class Customer Service"

I had an awesome experience at Harr Toyota. I told Hiram Medero exactly what I was looking for and what I could manage. There was no pressure at any time; he was always approachable and made me feel comfortable. Hiram was professional, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I will recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Harr Toyota and to contact Hiram!

Hiram Medero

"Search for a new vehicle"

I was in an accident that totaled my car & left me unable to drive for a while. I only had a few days to find a vehicle before I was going back to work. It was a very stressful time. I looked at a few cars at a couple of other dealerships but they didn't work out for one reason or another. The sales people at the other dealerships were nice but there was something missing so I didn't go back . I bought my last car at Harr but because the website didn't have what I was looking for I never stopped by. That was a big mistake. If I had just gone there to begin with I would have saved myself lot of time and aggravations. Everyone I dealt with at Harr was great and Mark had whatever it was that the other dealerships didn't. He made me feel comfortable, told me that we could put together the vehicle I wanted and then he would get it for me. He didn't make me feel pressured at all and lucky they had just got in the vehicle that I wanted. I had a great experience at Harr and definitely would recommend it. I feel Mark went over and beyond to assist me in getting a new vehicle. .He totally took the stress away and made the process easy. His customer service i was superb and I hope he's still around when it comes time for me to purchase my net vehicle.

Mark Prince