Harr Toyota Scion

Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Harr Toyota Scion Info

janet123
12/01/2015

"Dealership experience so much better than in the past."

The sales transaction was faster than in the past, the dealership was comfortable and well staffed, and the employees were unfailingly polite. Jerry Diaz handled our sale and couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. He answered our questions, kept the process moving, and addressed our concerns. No issue he didn't find an answer or a solution for. Great to work with and an asset to the dealership.

Jerry Dias

Sharon26
11/30/2015

"No pressure"

Best buying experience. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Pleasant atmosphere, no pressure sales, got what I was looking for with no hassles. Mike and Jerry were very professional !

Mike Liu, Jerry Diaz 5 star for both

Blackbeauty

"painless!"

Derek and Danielle made my experience very easy to purchase a car. No long wait, very courteous and knowledgeable, helpful with any questions I had......l would certainly come back!

Danielle Spring and Derek could not have been more helpful!

Jay Doyle

"Wonderful buying experience"

The salesmen Dan Dubay was fantastic. He was very helpful and not overzealous like so many car sales people are. Great buying experience. Everyone at the dealership was great including Derrick in finance and Dan in sales who went out of his way to be helpful.

Dan and Derrick

Tom

"They did a great job"

I had the best help by the sales department. I wanted my car that day and they had it ready. Rich Renaud he showed me how every thing works. He showed me the color I wanted to see. He showed me the inside and how different things work.

Rich Renaud

Woody
11/18/2015

"Thank you"

Easy, quick, got the car I wanted and felt good about the experience. No hassles. No pushy sales people. Dan was listening to what I wanted and found a vehicle on the lot immediately.

Dan Dube

DowdyD
11/17/2015

"10M Mile Service"

Other than a small bottle neck upon arriving the service was fast and efficient. One observance however. It seems that one of your employee's had child care issues and had her children at the dealership. The kids (who are naturally kids) along with the other children who were waiting with their parents for their vehicles to be completed made for an uncomfortable waiting time. The kids took up much of the seating area and many adults had to stand.

Not sure

MJ
11/12/2015

"very professional and friendly"

we bought our first Toyota Camry in 2004 the salesman at that time was nice and professional and It was a great car. We need to buy another car and bought the Toyota Camry 2016 and we were very please and happy again with the service and people we have dealt with from the salesperson to the services department Thank you

Dan, Dawn, Derek and Rick in servce

HAPPYCAMPER
11/10/2015

"Consistent Service"

I always rec'd good service with accurate wait times. Harr has professional associates that are always very thorough The free wash is also good to have.

unsatisfied customer
11/08/2015

"Simply misleading, or blatant lies? You decide. "

My wife and I knew exactly what we wanted and exactly what we would say “yes” to. We were also short on time. So, I called in advance and explained exactly what we wanted (to buy out my wife’s Prius, gave them the buyout price from the leasing company) and exactly what we had for a trade in, including the trade in’s mileage. I asked them “can they get me at least near $12,000 financed?” Without hesitation, was told “yeah, we should be able to get near there.” Showed up in person, the best they could do would have had us financing almost $16,000. I was also told they don’t negotiate. Everyone, including family members and staff, get the same purchase price and trade-in value (which is solely based on auction-value) on their cars. Wasted an hour and half of our time on a day when we were already pressed for time, hence the reason I called in advance. 4 days later, I was contacted by Steve. Gave him my cell number so we could text. EVERYTHING he told me was somewhere between misleading or blatant lies. I gave him the purchase price, trade-in value, fees, APR, and amount of free maintenance which was offered by a competitor. He told me point blank they WILL beat that offer. I asked for numbers in advance given my first experience with the dealership. At that time he then asked what we were trying to purchase and what I had for a trade in. So, he told me they WILL beat an offer and he didn’t even know what we were buying or what we had for a trade-in. I told him we wanted to buy out my wife’s lease and the trade-in vehicle. He, again, said they WILL beat the offer. I, again, asked for numbers. He said we needed to be there in person for a good deal. Told him I wasn’t going there without the offer in advance. Was told “an hour of my time should be worth over $1,000.” I asked him to confirm that he was, in fact, going to save me at least $1,000 and where that savings was coming from (APR, purchase price, trade-in, etc). Silence. The next day he texted me and said the reason he couldn’t give me numbers is because they manager who first looked at my trade-in wasn’t in the office, and didn’t leave pictures. So, when he said for a second time that they WILL beat the other offer and when he said he could save me over $1,000, he still didn’t have all the information or even have numbers in front of him as he had no idea what they could on our trade-in. I’m glad I pushed him for the numbers so that I didn’t waste my time....again. Stay away!

Steve