Harr Toyota Scion

Harr Toyota Scion Info

telecom800
2/19/2015

"Great salesman"

Mike provided a very honest and personal experience for my buying experience. I would definately recommend him to family and friends. Will also was fantastic in helping me with my trade in. Great team.

Will

Feek
2/13/2015

"Only oil changes on Toyota Care"

I've only been to this service station to get me free oil changes under Toyota Care. Obviously, I didn't have to worry about the price, but from what I saw the price list was about normal to possibly on the low side for oil changes. The front desk people aren't the friendliest people in the world, but then again what automotive service staff is? I've come to pretty much expect it. One thing that keeps me coming back, though, is that the staff always alerts me whenever there's a recall on a part in my car and offers to make an appointment right there. I like this because I've been at other service stations before where they not only won't alert you to these things, but some actually deny there's a recall even when you bring them the service alert. Overall a relatively slightly better than normal experience for a service station, but nothing to write home about.

Whoever was at the desk

francisco1325
2/02/2015

"harr toyota"

called the dealer and talk to a sales agent named Jon or John . Set up a date to go see vehicle .it was a Sunday at 11am .....when I arrived there another sales person greeted me and told me the vehicle was not in lot that it was still in Haverhill MA ...was never brought down to Worcester...which we had agreed on ....... Not going back here ........disappointed.........Francisco

john or jon

CarlosCintron
1/26/2015

"Great Service"

I was very satisfied with my purchase, and I really appreciate for helping me out in terms of understanding the process of getting a car.

Laura Chickering

hi
1/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

We knew exactly what we wanted to purchase and the whole process from start to finish was less than 2 hours. It was amazing-- I am a repeat customer and will always come to Harr for my car buying purchases.

Daniel Dubay

imedina
1/13/2015

"Best dealership around!"

I went in to lease my second car with Harr and my experience was just as great as the first time. Throughout the entire experience, I didn't feel pressured to buy my car or any of the other services they offered. I also loved the fact that they were upfront with everything and answered any questions I had. I'll be back in three years for my next lease!

Jay Grey, Rich Renaud

dvalis
1/13/2015

"Repeat Customer"

Very Happy with the service I have received from Harr Toyota. Even though the location is a bit inconvenient/far for me, the service department and customer service is fantastic.

meowmeowbt
1/08/2015

"Excellent"

Excellent service would return again treated fairly and didn't have to wait. Price was fair and will return again. Will be scheduling an appointment soon

ginghause
12/24/2014

"as usual very effiecent"

got there and serviced right away.60,000mi check took a couple of hours.coffee was great,updates were helpful.didn'tmake like I was just sitting there

suesteveg
12/15/2014

"standard 5K PM service"

Brought my car in for a standard 5K miles PM service. Car was taken on time and wait for vehicle was reasonable. Late hours during the week are convenient.