Hartford Mitsubishi

Makes: Mitsubishi|Service Center

Good

Hartford Mitsubishi
Hartford Mitsubishi Info

"My Husband and I were in the market for a used vehicle..."

My Husband and I were in the market for a used vehicle and happened to come across a vehicle at Fiat that we were interested in. We went on a whim to take a look, ended up taking it for a test drive with Lianne on Saturday and completed the sale on Monday evening after work with Ray. We were given excellent service and were able to come to an agreement on a great price for a solid used vehicle with the lowest mileage we had come across!! I would highly recommend Valenti Fiat and the highly qualified staff that helped make our experience so enjoyable!!

Lianne and Ray

"I have received the worst customer service from Hartford..."

I have received the worst customer service from Hartford Mitsubishi. I purchased my vehicle from them in October and was promised a free oil change. When my first oil change was due I called and asked about the oil change coupon that was never sent to me. The service manager Mike Interlandi informed me that I was never entered into the mitsubishi system and that it would be up to the GM Ray Terribile to honor it. I then spoke the the GM who could not have cared less about my issue. In addition to the oil change the center cap came off one of my wheels. I only had the car for a couple of months so I was was shocked when they told me I would have to pay full retail to replace it. I went to one of their competitors and they were not only polite and understanding they took care of the oil change and center cap on the house. In face they informed me that I had been the third person that day to complain about Hartford Mitsubishi. Do yourself a favor and stay away, they have lost me as a customer because of their awful customer service and not to mention their facility is a dump!

Mike Interlandi, Ray Terribile

"What a great time buying a car! So much better than the..."

What a great time buying a car! So much better than the last tim. Rich Gonzalez was not pushy at all. It was like he was a guide. Answering my questions and giving me information. No Pressure, just information. It was nice to meet some people inj the service dept, too. He called when he said he would. The other dealer I talked to never called me back. It was great working with his manager, too. Treated me with respect. I didn't have the title to my trade in with me and they said no problem and let me bring it in a couple days later. NO PROBLEM. When we did the paperwork, Gil Rogers was very kind and understanding. My 6 year old son was antsy, but Gil didn't get flustered. He rolled with the punches and got all the information. I can't believe all the paperwork he has to do! All in all a great dealership. Friendly. And they do what they say they're going to do. What more can you ask?

Joe Jam, Gil Rogers, Rich Gonzalez

"Kenya was very honest and attentive to my needs. Great..."

Kenya was very honest and attentive to my needs. Great guy. He explained everything to the sales mgr Joe Jamilkowski for me. Joe gave me no runaround like the last dealer I was at. Fast appraisal of my trade. Fair. New Lucerme beautiful car . Spotless clean. Full tank gas. Onstar! They showed me around and introduced me to everybody. The employees are very happy here. Thank you Ken , Joe , and Tony March.

Kenya and joe

"This dealership takes full advantage of the GM certified..."

This dealership takes full advantage of the GM certified preowned program, they just lie to the customer GMAC and themseleves when they call the car "certified" According to the dealership there are two levels of certified, certfied and almost certified. GM does not know this two tier policy. Run, dont walk from this group.

Sales And Sales Managers