Read Reviews Hassel BMW

Manufacturers: BMW, Service Center

4.2

4.3

based on 52 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

426 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Hassel BMW

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Hassel BMW

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Redemption"

Lili12358
8/4/2014 6:46:42 PM

Cary Weinstein

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

After a very bad start with this dealership, the experience was turned into a positive after dealing with Carlos Nieto. He is a true professional who really knows his way around the used cars that he sells. The first saleswoman we dealt with was clueless, not having the slightest idea about the car and we almost left the dealership, but Cary Weinstein, the manager, saved the deal by setting us up with Carlos. My husband and I bought a car for our son and felt that we were treated with respect and I would have no concerns about seeing Cary and Carlos again when we are in the market for another car.

"Mr. Carlos Nieto"

Gjvbooboo
7/26/2014 11:49:54 PM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

Mr Nieto from the 1st phone call to my departure from the dealership with the vehicle was attentive loyal and very respectful. He understood what I was looking for and only sold that product to myself.

"Thanks Carlos"

nysoldier
7/26/2014 8:22:04 PM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

Carlos Nieto was my car salesman and i'm glad to inform everyone that he is top dog for a reason. He was straight up front with me and was very knowledgeable. I'm glad to of read reviews on him before i went to the dealership. Great service, great car and a peace of mind.

Twitter
"Great Service with Carlos!"

dusty1184
7/3/2014 10:24:34 PM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

Mr. Nieto was extremely helpful and made what was a lengthy process one that was definitely worth it! Would recommend anyone who needs a CPO directly to him and the Hassel CPO team!

"Bmw 328xi"

buddy356
6/3/2014 8:21:11 AM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

I am a second time purchaser from Carlos. Another pleasant experience, without surprises or issues. Carlos' no pressure sales style, makes you feel like family.

Twitter
"Great Experience at Hassel BMW"

RandyHimel
6/1/2014 11:19:32 PM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

Had a wonderful buying experience with Hassel BMW this past Saturday (5/31/14) as my wife and I purchased a low-mileage 2011 328i BMW convertible. Our salesman, Mr. Carlos Nieto was outstanding in every capacity and the managerial staff led by Cary Weinstein made the entire buying experience stress-free and intuitive.

This sales experience, along with the financial dept.,and detailing department were knowledgeable, courteous and professional and friendly.

Would recommend this dealership highly as a premiere BMW dealer.

"Great service!!!!"

Stevelifeman198
6/1/2014 10:07:46 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Lucy and Demetri

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

My Experience at Hassel was incredible I can't believe the amount of effort that went towards my purchase from Lucy and her sales manager Demetri I really appreciate the service I would definitely recommend them to anyone In the market for a BMW!!!.

Twitter
"GREAT EXPERIENCE IN PURCHAING A BMW X 3"

RMK123
5/29/2014 10:25:23 AM

CARY WEINSTEIN and CARLOS NIETO

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

On May 28 I purchased a CPO BMW X3 from Hassel BMW. During the process I dealth with CARY WEINSTEIN, the CPO Manager and CARLOS NIETO the Salesperson. Cary created a feeling of family, dependability and confidence in Hassel BMW and made the deal happen. I felt no pressure and received answers to all my questions without the usual "BULL" you get from dealerships. Carlos was very, very knowledgable about BMW vehicles and also made my experience very comfortable. He was friendly,courteous,and NOT the usual hard sale type car sales person. I was sold exactly what I wanted and needed in the vehicle being explained why I should or should not add various options or packages to the vehicle. I have been purchasing vehicles for about 50 years and CARY and CARLOS made this the best experience of any experiene. I would highly recommend Hassel BMW and specifically CARY WEINSTEIN and CARLOS NIETO.

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

obingo74
5/27/2014 8:52:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

My name is Elson and I just purchased a fully loaded 2013 BMW 5 series from Hassel BMW and I have to say that this experience was painless and enjoyable unlike other car buying experiences I have had in the past. I did my research/due diligence quite well before visiting a few dealerships for viewing and test drives but at the end Hassel BMW got my business. Carlos Nieto (sales advisor) was very helpful in every way possible, from helping me pick the right car to making sure I got the car at the price point I was happy with. I made an initial deposit on the car after agreeing on the price to pay the balance due the next day (I paid cash) and Carlos made sure everything (all the vehicle paper work and tag)was taken care of before I took the car the next day. He also spent a good amount of time going through the technology aspects of the car with me. Great guy!

I will definitely recommend Hassel BMW to anyone looking to purchase a new or used BMW.

"Superb"

sullb14
5/19/2014 11:19:01 PM

My Review Of Hassel BMW:

Carlos Nieto was a very helpful and knowledgeable sales representative for BMW.

This is our second BMW he sold us and now we are proud owners of a beautiful BMW X5, thanks-to-Carlos!

Everyone should be so lucky to work with such a wonderful sales representative!

Reviews 11-20 >>