Hassel BMW

Hassel BMW Info

Park Ave BMW

1910 Lifetime Reviews

Rallye BMW

"Amazing car buying experience!"

Prior to coming to Hassel BMW I always had a terrible car buying experience but coming here and working with their wonderful staff was wonderful, everyone was so friendly and salesman Rich Dixon was great he very knowledgeable about the car and our experience. I would definitely recommend Hassel BMW to everyone I know. MR & MRS. GLASGOW

Rich Dixon

"Best Salesman, Carlos Nieto"

Carlos was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about his vehicles. We purchased the X3 from him and he truly is the best. He gave us a test drive of the vehicle and truly explained all features of the vehicle. He was very pleasant and wanted to please us with whatever we were going to purchase.

Carlos Nieto

"Good experience,comfortable at this Dealership"

I really recommend this Dealership. The Sales Rep that took care of me is Richard Dixon. I am very happy with Richards work in showing and explaining the in's & out's of the car. He is knowledgeable, knows his business and make me feel at ease. No pressure. The day I went to pickup the car, Richard was off so Frank made the delivery-he patiently walked me thru the operation of the car. Cary the Sales Manager is someone that will work with a buyer. I was introduced to Frank- the Owner too. All in all I would recommend them for Mini & BMW car sales.

Richard Dixon & Frank

"Mr. Carlos Nieto (The Best SalesMan)"

I (Karun) came in to preowned and was asked to sit at Carlos Nieto desk and was thinking that this guy has so many excellence awards and was not really surprised at that time but after the way he dealt with me - I completetly understand how he earned them and his dedication and hardwork to help customer is excellent and he is definitely the best sales man I have ever seen and I am into software designing tools and sales and I have learnt so much from him with once experience at Hassel BMW big asset is Carlos Nieto - IF it was NOT him I wouldn't have drive the car on Saturday due to DMV timing - He made every run by minute and made my day - Thank you so much Carlose - The best part of Carlos is NO sales man BS that impressed me and I will definitely spread the work about the dealer ship and about my man Carlos

"Redemption"

After a very bad start with this dealership, the experience was turned into a positive after dealing with Carlos Nieto. He is a true professional who really knows his way around the used cars that he sells. The first saleswoman we dealt with was clueless, not having the slightest idea about the car and we almost left the dealership, but Cary Weinstein, the manager, saved the deal by setting us up with Carlos. My husband and I bought a car for our son and felt that we were treated with respect and I would have no concerns about seeing Cary and Carlos again when we are in the market for another car.

Carlos Nieto, Cary Weinstein

"Mr. Carlos Nieto"

Mr Nieto from the 1st phone call to my departure from the dealership with the vehicle was attentive loyal and very respectful. He understood what I was looking for and only sold that product to myself.

"Thanks Carlos"

Carlos Nieto was my car salesman and i'm glad to inform everyone that he is top dog for a reason. He was straight up front with me and was very knowledgeable. I'm glad to of read reviews on him before i went to the dealership. Great service, great car and a peace of mind.

Carlos Nieto

"Great Service with Carlos!"

Mr. Nieto was extremely helpful and made what was a lengthy process one that was definitely worth it! Would recommend anyone who needs a CPO directly to him and the Hassel CPO team!

"Bmw 328xi"

I am a second time purchaser from Carlos. Another pleasant experience, without surprises or issues. Carlos' no pressure sales style, makes you feel like family.

Carlos Nieto

"Great Experience at Hassel BMW"

Had a wonderful buying experience with Hassel BMW this past Saturday (5/31/14) as my wife and I purchased a low-mileage 2011 328i BMW convertible. Our salesman, Mr. Carlos Nieto was outstanding in every capacity and the managerial staff led by Cary Weinstein made the entire buying experience stress-free and intuitive. This sales experience, along with the financial dept.,and detailing department were knowledgeable, courteous and professional and friendly. Would recommend this dealership highly as a premiere BMW dealer.