Hassel BMW

BMW of Bridgewater

carla
12/20/2014

"Wonderful Experince."

Car shopping can be a scarey experience but BMW of Freeport made it easy. The salespeople gave me the car I wanted at a great price. Buying the car was not a difficult decision for the first time. Carlos helped me decide on my options, gave me a chance to decide with no pressure sales. I was confident with my purchase when I drove away in my new car. I love my new BMW!

Carlos Niesto

BD1026
11/25/2014

"Nothing But The Best! Carlos Strikes Again!"

So just a little background information, I purchased a certified pre owned 2009 335 from Carlos about 2 years ago and it was a very pleasurable buying experience. Unfortunately in between then and now I was involved in a five car pile up resulting in my 335 being totaled. I made the mistake of buying an Audi after the accident and regretted it and wanted to get back into a BMW. I immediately called Hassel BMW and refused to work with anyone but Carlos Nieto. Once again Carlos took care of me and got me an incredible deal on my trade in and new 2015 m235i. Carlos is the only salesman I trust and will do business with! If you need a BMW, go speak to him and just relax because I promise you are in good hands!

florence1021
11/24/2014

"BMW X1"

This is my third BMW lease. I leased the first one, with hassle I thought the car was great but the price was exaggerating. My lease had expired and went back there to sign up for another lease, I ran out of the place because they were asking about 10,000 to put down for 5series. I've decide to go to Life Quality which was a little far from me. I've decide to lease the 535XI 2011 I put down about 7000.00 and my payment was about 500.00 little that I know when leasing a car, high deposits aren't so necessary, anyway my first two cars went great I never had any problem with them, My second BMW was custom made to my taste, I truly enjoyed it. No lie. Now My lease was up and had some finical issues could not afford to purchase anything too expensive. This time I went back to hassle again but I truly wanted to keep custom made vehicle this young lady forced me to give the car up and said well if I get into another lease my payment would be cheaper plus I'd get into a new vehicle 2014. Knowing I was ripped before in 2007, She said well I'd get you in he BMWX1. I didn't want to spend much and plus I like the fact I would be able to same on gasoline Since my finical situations had changed. I leased the 2014 BMWX1 and 4 months later there was some muffler issues and steering wheel was so stiff, I feel as thought each time i made a turn I was lifting some heavy weight< I called the young lady who sold it to me and ask her to please fix the wheel and the muffler and or give a new car, well I she said she will speak with her boss and call me back. she never call me back. I am certainly not enjoying this BMW X1 as much as i enjoyed my first 2 BMW's. I am paying 420.00 a month for a car I hate to drive.. I really think they produced these cars in mass production with major issues.. This time I am thinking about Mercedez Benz. I think I have given them enough of my money for now…

Savitrey

jcglasgow
10/22/2014

"Amazing car buying experience!"

Prior to coming to Hassel BMW I always had a terrible car buying experience but coming here and working with their wonderful staff was wonderful, everyone was so friendly and salesman Rich Dixon was great he very knowledgeable about the car and our experience. I would definitely recommend Hassel BMW to everyone I know. MR & MRS. GLASGOW

Rich Dixon

Stephencomrel019
10/10/2014

"Best Salesman, Carlos Nieto"

Carlos was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about his vehicles. We purchased the X3 from him and he truly is the best. He gave us a test drive of the vehicle and truly explained all features of the vehicle. He was very pleasant and wanted to please us with whatever we were going to purchase.

motormanx
10/07/2014

"Good experience,comfortable at this Dealership"

I really recommend this Dealership. The Sales Rep that took care of me is Richard Dixon. I am very happy with Richards work in showing and explaining the in's & out's of the car. He is knowledgeable, knows his business and make me feel at ease. No pressure. The day I went to pickup the car, Richard was off so Frank made the delivery-he patiently walked me thru the operation of the car. Cary the Sales Manager is someone that will work with a buyer. I was introduced to Frank- the Owner too. All in all I would recommend them for Mini & BMW car sales.

Richard Dixon & Frank

Karun
10/04/2014

"Mr. Carlos Nieto (The Best SalesMan)"

I (Karun) came in to preowned and was asked to sit at Carlos Nieto desk and was thinking that this guy has so many excellence awards and was not really surprised at that time but after the way he dealt with me - I completetly understand how he earned them and his dedication and hardwork to help customer is excellent and he is definitely the best sales man I have ever seen and I am into software designing tools and sales and I have learnt so much from him with once experience at Hassel BMW big asset is Carlos Nieto - IF it was NOT him I wouldn't have drive the car on Saturday due to DMV timing - He made every run by minute and made my day - Thank you so much Carlose - The best part of Carlos is NO sales man BS that impressed me and I will definitely spread the work about the dealer ship and about my man Carlos

Lili12358
8/04/2014

"Redemption"

After a very bad start with this dealership, the experience was turned into a positive after dealing with Carlos Nieto. He is a true professional who really knows his way around the used cars that he sells. The first saleswoman we dealt with was clueless, not having the slightest idea about the car and we almost left the dealership, but Cary Weinstein, the manager, saved the deal by setting us up with Carlos. My husband and I bought a car for our son and felt that we were treated with respect and I would have no concerns about seeing Cary and Carlos again when we are in the market for another car.

Carlos Nieto, Cary Weinstein

Gjvbooboo
7/26/2014

"Mr. Carlos Nieto"

Mr Nieto from the 1st phone call to my departure from the dealership with the vehicle was attentive loyal and very respectful. He understood what I was looking for and only sold that product to myself.

nysoldier
7/26/2014

"Thanks Carlos"

Carlos Nieto was my car salesman and i'm glad to inform everyone that he is top dog for a reason. He was straight up front with me and was very knowledgeable. I'm glad to of read reviews on him before i went to the dealership. Great service, great car and a peace of mind.