Hatchett Hyundai West

Matt Watson, New & Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Hatchett Hyundai West

Matt Watson

New & Pre-Owned Sales Professional

September 22, 2017

"Buying a car has never been so easy!"

- Ckoops

After a disappointing day 1 at another dealership, we decided to see what Hatchett Hyundai had to offer. Little did we know that we'd love a Hyundai in general but also drive away with a friendship. Craig Keith is someone I strongly recommend. He definitely put thought into the car picking process and made me, as a 1 year old's mama, feel secure and safe about our purchase! Thank you for your kindness, amazing manners and honesty, you're a great salesman! We'll be sending friends and family your way for sure!

Craig Keith

September 19, 2017

"Bill will shock you!"

- Pmaus400

This is my second car I have purchased from Bill Stout and both experiences were great. He was able to show me my options and others that I had not thought about yet. Would recommend Bill Stout to others!

September 15, 2017

"2018 Santa Fe Sport"

- teach16

I was hesitant to go to a dealership to look for a new car, as I've heard plenty of negative stories and experiences from others. However, my experience at Hatchett Hyundai West was beyond my expectations, which were high! The test drive with Bill Stout about 10 minutes after I got to the dealership was great. It can be nerve-wracking driving with a stranger in a car, but he was extremely friendly and down to earth right from the start. He shared his knowledge of Hyundai, which is vast, in turn sharing the important aspects of the Santa Fe Sport I was driving. It didn't take very long for me to know that this vehicle was "the one"! When we got back to the dealership, Bill Stout offered to do some good estimate number crunching of what payments would look like. I wasn't watching the time and it was half an hour after dealership hours that I left. Bill didn't say anything about the time or give any indication of it getting late. It's clear his priority is to be of great service to his customers. The next week when I finalized the vehicle purchase, Bill Stout and Kurt Bull did a fantastic job of walking me through the ENTIRE new car buying process so that I could understand everything that was happening. Since I am a first-time new car buyer, they made it a very thorough process, which I really appreciated. I will definitely refer friends and family to Hatchett Hyundai West.

Other Employees : Kurt Bull