Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Cyndil Pass, F&I Manager, Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Cyndil Pass

F&I Manager

November 24, 2016

"Great experience. Ramone is awesome!"

- Jason K.

Ramone was awesome. No pressuring or persuasive in any way. He allowed us to decide. He even tried to locate other vehicles that we may be interested in within their dealership when we thought we were not going to be able to make a deal. The sales manager, however, was typical though stating that he had thousands more in the vehicle than the sticker price. In the end though we made a strong cash offer that we were comfortable with, and it was accepted and we drove away with the car we wanted. I must add that Ramone is definitely in the right profession. Thanks Ramone!

November 21, 2016

"What an Experience!!"

- Dustin Martin

I will recommend Hayes to every one that i know. They were so nice and so courteous! They made sure that I left completely satisfied with my purchase! I could not have asked for a better experience!

October 28, 2016

"Great Service"

- JeepGirl16

I will definitely recommend the dealer to someone else. We received great customer service and they were very attentive. We have used Hayes for years and continue to use them for years to come

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $14999