Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville Info
About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

"it was great"

it was the best experience i have ever spent at a dealer,everyone was very nice and honest.it was also very pleasant buying a car.i will be back when it is time to buy another vehicle.it is the best dealership around and also your salesman kurt lewis,

kurt lewis

"Saw it bought it!!!!"

Knew what we wanted. They had it we bought it. In and out, in less than 90 minutes! Can't beat that!!! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Christopher Bennett

"STAY AWAY"

I should have listened to one of my co-workers that grew up in Gwinnett County. While my wife and I were in the hunt for a vehicle I mentioned this dealership and our recent find. My co-worker instantly advised me that for years this dealership has had a bad name concerning customer service and in fact will flat out lie to the customers in order to make or create a sale. Against the warning from my co-worker my wife and I (from Cobb) expressed interest in one of their vehicles. To make a long story short we were promised numerous things that did not come true. One of these things was the sale of the vehicle on a certain day. We both took off work on this day and prepared to make the trip. Prior to leaving we made one last phone call to the dealership to ensure everything was set up and ready. Well it wasn’t. The vehicle was not even on the lot when earlier that morning we were told that it was. The story was even more comical. After a very long talk my wife was still interested in the vehicle which prompted us to drive all the way out there yet another day. Now, you would think after two appointments and a huge blown opportunity for a sale these guys would at least take the time to wash/detail the vehicle. Nope, the vehicle smelled like a drive thru and contained someone else’s crumbs and small pieces of trash. The fuel tank had 7 miles until it was empty when they tried to give it to us for a test drive. I asked them if they could put some fuel in it prior to us leaving and you would have thought I asked them to launch a space shuttle. The manager attempted some half-witted jokes in attempt to relate to us and or calm us down. Every employee that we dealt with during our process could not have attained a high school education as their personal skills lacked greatly to say the least. Plenty more to this story… simply put, STAY AWAY!!!!!

Stephen

"Worst financing "

Bought a 50k truck from this place. They gave us a new finance company they stated using, which is terrible. Said we have to mail in check or open a bank account with them. Which is unheard of, wish them would have told is that. Dealership was not helpful at all with talking to the lender. Just shrugged their shoulders. Been over a month and still have not received any paper work or bills from the lender or dealership. Bought the wife a brand new Toyota recently. Had a hand written letter from the sales person and info from the lender in a week. Would never recommend this dealer or purchase another vehicle from them.

"Poor service work."

We took our truck in for transmission work. After two and a half weeks we got the truck back. Two days later we brought it back in for the same issues. And again wait two more weeks. Now being told the parts from dodge they are receiving are bad. We got our truck back and guess what. It's transmission has failed again. We will not be taking the truck back to this dealership again.

Service Manager

"Doing everything right!"

From the communication we received after scheduling a test drive online (the video introduction was a genius idea!) all the way through the purchase process the staff of Hayes was amazing. No pressure, no rudeness, just great customer service and smiling faces!

Bob Sierra

"Awesome!!"

Stephen Rylee made my car buying experience more pleasant than I was expecting. He was prompt in responding to emails and phone calls and answered all of my questions honestly. It was his kind manner and down to earth quality that made me feel at ease during the process. I can say the same about Cyndil. She was very pleasant and efficient with her job. The whole process took just under 2 hours and I drove away in my new car. I am already bragging about Hayes Dealership and will certainly do business here again. Thanks for an awesome experience!!

Stephen Rylee

"Beyond Expectations"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I traveled to many dealerships and put up with a lot of games from many salesmen, before I went to Hayes. Vince was a wonderful help and his honesty and no hassle attitude had me hooked. The dealership is also located in a wonderful spot, very easy to get to and very much worth the drive no matter where you are. If you are tired of going to the mall where there are so many dealers and insane traffic give the folks at Hayes a look, I doubt you will regret it. The service here was wonderful, Vince was a pleasure to work with and everyone was very friendly. I will definitely continue a relationship with these folks and I highly recommend them.

Vince Mercardante

"Outstanding!!!!"

Best experience buying a car, ever! Vince is the gentleman you want to see... Honestly, we felt like we made a friend from the moment he introduced himself. Will definitely return to Hayes to buy future cars from Vince! Finance rep Cyndil was also a pleasure to work with, she's very friendly & doesn't hassle you to add on unnecessary addtl coverage. The folks at Hayes really treat their customers like family. Wonderful experience, thank you Hayes!!

Vince & Cyndil

"JeremyDavis Purchase"

Great Customer Service. Very pleased with the promptness and completeness of the purchase.. Tyler B. was excellent and felt he really knew what we were looking for. Will definitely recommend Tyler and Hayes Dealership to others.

Tyler Boucher