Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Linda
8/14/2015

"Very Professional"

My daughter and her husband, Tyler and Stephanie Burns, recently purchased their vehicle, Jeep, through you organization and are very happy with the results. They strongly recommended Haynes My only disappointment was the racks. I indicated that the vehicle I chose was important as we kayak. Our salesman and several other indicated that the racks were convertible and could support the them but were uncertain how to make the change. The service group could not service our vehicle that evening so I brought it back the next day.We signed the contract based on that information. The next day is when I found out they were not convertible and required crossbars. I asked for pricing but have not yet received any information, I found them on the Mopar site for $151.00. Had I known these were required, I would have negotiated them into the contract. If you are able to rectify this I would appreciate it. As a side note, the "clean up" performed on the second day was minimal at best. After the first rain, the "sticker marks appeared on the windshields and the washer fluid was empty. I know sometimes things slip through on occasion and it us understandable. Thank you for your time. Linda

Ramone Rowe

Johnny1822
7/17/2015

"Best experience"

Best experience out of the 10 different dealerships I've been to traded a 2014 Corolla trade-in was 12000 they got made 15500 and the car trade it for was a Chrysler 200s 2015 and its cash back with 8000 which help pay off my car loan so I carried over no debt best experience in Gainesville so all in all 10 star review and if you need to trade in your vehicle go see Ted in the old building

Ted

Mottlau
7/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Tracy is great, best salesperson I've ever dealt with... and have dealt with a lot. The guy in finance is the most straight up dude as well... overall a great experience.

Tracy

Gigi W.
7/13/2015

"Simply Amazing, I will always purchase here!!"

I worked with Tyler and he was wonderful. I never felt pressured, only guided to a great car that fit my whole family. The rest of the staff was friendly and never failed to smile or be helpful. I will always make sure to buy all my future cars from this dealership.

John Healan

rippedoff1
7/05/2015

"purchased a car on way home i noticed prob."

I purchased a car noticed as I was almost home didn't feel right when I slowed down the rpm where still accelerating , my husband tried to take it back next morn ..was told no when I was told paper work didn't have to be filed in till Fri this was a Tue. They knew I wanted a safe car I have 3 kids with me was very hard to look at vehicles no one offered to give me back my trade in car , basically forced exteneded warranty on me when I said no to point I had no choice but day ok bc I wanted to leave!!!!!

finance manger

sheknight
6/26/2015

"Chrysler "

I have been back and forth with my 2008 Chrysler. I have been tying to get them to fix it so I can pass emissions testing. After 6 months my ca still doesn't pass and they say there is nothing wrong with it. I had also purchased my car there. But, I will not spend any more of my money there.

greg

good
6/14/2015

"Good and Quick "

Steve his manager and the finance manager were easy to work with. I was in and out very quickly. Steve and his manager were very fair and provided great customer service. I would buy another car from Steve!

MistahVega
6/10/2015

"Hayes Chrysler is the best"

This is now the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership. They make the car buying experience an actual pleasure and not the high pressure experience of the past. I never feel like I am being taken for a ride (pun intended). My salesperson Eric has always made sure everything is right and if not, he will make right without having to tell him. Eric, Ruben and the rest of the Hayes Team are top notch and I would highly recommend them if you are in the North Georgia area.

The whole Hayes Team

Mimi
6/08/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Amazing staff! Honest people. I was in-and-out in just over an hour! I will buy my next car from them as well. Go see these folks. It was hands down the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. No back-and-forth haggling, just straight talk, competitive pricing, and a great deal.

Tyler Boucher

jtron
5/28/2015

"Kia Sorento One of my best buying experiences ever"

Purchase a 2011 Kia Sorento from Hayes in May after finding the car online. Beginning with my initial phone contact with about the car, there was never any pressure or sales talk that can come with this kind of purchase, just the facts and a willingness to help. Though she could not be there when I came to the lot, she got one of her associates to help and he continue the top notch service. Again, no " hard sell" or attempt to move me on to another car, just good honest customer service and guidance through process I needed having not bought a dealer car in over a decade. This service was kept in the finance office where the representative work with me to truly find the best financing for my situation with no sense of bias towards the in-house finance versus my 3rd part pre-approved loan. I only wish I knew more people in Hall county so I could send them to this dealership as it was refreshing. It was honestly one of the best experiences I have had dealing with a sales team , not just for cars, but any bigger ticket item. I can highly recommend visiting the good folks at Hayes.

Kate McAuliffe, John Florentine, Cyndll