Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

ApolloSquare
5/27/2016

"Thanks Matt!"

I came to Hayes at the recommendation of my father who had recently bought a new Chrysler 200S from them earlier in the year. He had talked about how helpful Matt Eberhart was when he bought his car, a real low pressure, easy going, just trying to help you out in any way he can kind of guy. I have to say after a recent visit, my Dad was 100% correct. I was in the market for a 200S, and really was only going to trade my Dart in (I loved that car, and didn't really want to get rid of it) if I could find the right deal. I went in, told Matt what I needed to have in the vehicle, what I needed to get for my trade, and what I needed the payment to be and Matt hit it out of the park. Hayes worked out a great deal on a new 200C, gave me good money for my trade, and even though I had to give a little on the payment, it ended up working out for the best. I can tell you, however, that Matt is the reason I bought. He's a credit to the dealership, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. Especailly after another dealership (won't say which) tried to up sell me and tell me how great of a deal they were making me and how much they were doing me a favor by offering me it. Hayes beat it without even knowing about it. So thank you Matt, and Hayes of Gainesville for making this a great experience!

RCPILOTGUY
5/21/2016

"Truly Exceptional Experience"

Visited Hayes a couple of weeks ago and ended up purchasing a certified 2015 "Town & Country". The entire experience was exceptional. I was treated courteously and never felt like I was being pressured to buy the vehicle I was looking at. James Madison was my salesman but everyone I came in contact with was very cordial and attentive to my every question/concern. I feel honored to recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. You won't have a better car buying experience from any other dealer in this area!

James Madison, Bonnie Barr

Cheryl Bridgham
5/20/2016

"Bought a Ram Truck and Traded my Mustang"

I was greeted with a smile as soon as I entered the Showroom. Everyone I dealt with was very professional. Even the paperwork process was pleasant. Usually that is something I dread. The sales person did a great job in explaining all the features on my new truck and how everything works. I just want to thank Stephen and Bonnie for being so professional and helpful.

Stephen McDonald

Ron30040
5/19/2016

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

We just helped our son shop for a car. We talked to many dealers. Very few listened to our wants and needs. Tracy Bryan paid full attentiion to what we needed and the parameters we were working within. We shopped for several days trying to find the right vehicle. After that we chose Hayes Chrysler and Dodge. When we finally decided on the right car, the service and the price were excellent. They stand behind what they sell and made sure our son was taken care of. We certainly would recommend Hayes Chrysler Dodge and Jeep of Gainesville and you should talk to Tracy Bryan.

Tracy Bryan

Hellcat
5/18/2016

"Challenger Hellcat"

Good experience. Purchase was a Challenger Hellcat from salesman Josh Ayub. Comments about Car at end. The experience was relaxed without the usual pressure to buy before leaving. No today only deals. Or we have this other car that we can make a great deal on. Josh made the effort to meet my requirements to be able to purchase this vehicle. Would have liked to pay less, but who does not. The paper work signing was the usual feeling of a marketing call. Push to get you to buy more things. Had problem with setting up garage door link. Got an answer quickly from the dealership manager which worked the first time. The car, it is everything the reports say it is. Zero to arrested in 4 seconds. Would not recommend buying as a daily driver. The car would be great on a track, but not by me. Overall, it was a good experiecen and I would recommend talking to Josh.

Josh Ayub

Terry Lee
5/15/2016

"This is America...."

Hayes Dealership in Gainesville,Ga. ..Have Honor and Integrity... I wanted to let you know that my experience with your staff at Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville was one of the best vehicle buying experiences I've had. From my initial phone conversation with Ramone Rowe and Finance Management, we had a great experience and were treated fairly and with respect. I am very happy with my Jeep and I look forward to working with your Service and Parts teams in the future. I hope you will share this feedback with the team I worked with.

Ramone Rowe

creed92
5/14/2016

"This was a great experence thanks Matt Eberheart"

I am 80 years old and I have never experienced better relationship than i did at Hayes dealership. if I trade again this is where I will go. Glenn C Reed Sr

slick
5/02/2016

"The Slick Family"

we had a tag team Bruce Wilkerson & Vince Mercardante. They were exceptionally professional, not pushy but persistent. They listened to our needs & wants and went out to help choose several vehicles to choose form. At no time did I feel pressured to purchase. I laid out the 2 vehicles we were looking at (one from a competitor) and the price range and they hit the ball out of the park. I will recommend those sales consultants to others as well as Hayes. thank you for making this experience comfortable and enjoyable. be richly blessed, Sylvie, Maddie & J Slick

Bruce Wilkerson & Vince Mercardante

DeedeeB
5/01/2016

"Decent experience "

Matt worked hard to get me the Jeep I wanted at the price we wanted to pay. Both worked out the way I wanted. I'm happy.

Dena LeBaron 51
4/23/2016

"Entire experience was very pleasant. Our salesman was superb"

Very pleased with our experience. Our salesman, John Quante, was exceptional. He was very knowledgable and answered all our questions we had about the jeep we purchased. He also made the entire experience fun. There were others that were also involved in our experience. All were very pleasant and professional.

John Quante