Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Ruben Jimenez, F&I Manager, Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Ruben Jimenez

F&I Manager

September 16, 2017

"Easy, very low pressure. "

- Alilynn77

I enjoyed my visit to Hayes. Tracy was very knowlegable, friendly, and helpful. I didn't feel pressured to make a purchase. They had a big selection and had exactly what I wanted.

John Quante

"Very nice people. "

- Sevs1982

This is has a good selection of cars and trucks. I was looking for a Ram 2500 and they had just what I needed and more. Very nice staff from sales and to the finance members. I would highly recommend this place.

"Love my Jeep"

- Kathleen Marino

Was in need of a new vehicle, but unfortunately my credit has become less than stellar. Went to Hayes and Tracey went into action to find a way to get me into a Jeep Patriot. Process was painless and she went above and beyond to help me out and got me into a vehicle I absolutely love! Thanks Hayes and huge thanks to Tracey for making this happen for me!

2017 Jeep Patriot