Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Oakwood, Georgia 30504
Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville Info
About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

good
6/14/2015

"Good and Quick "

Steve his manager and the finance manager were easy to work with. I was in and out very quickly. Steve and his manager were very fair and provided great customer service. I would buy another car from Steve!

MistahVega
6/10/2015

"Hayes Chrysler is the best"

This is now the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership. They make the car buying experience an actual pleasure and not the high pressure experience of the past. I never feel like I am being taken for a ride (pun intended). My salesperson Eric has always made sure everything is right and if not, he will make right without having to tell him. Eric, Ruben and the rest of the Hayes Team are top notch and I would highly recommend them if you are in the North Georgia area.

The whole Hayes Team

Mimi
6/08/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Amazing staff! Honest people. I was in-and-out in just over an hour! I will buy my next car from them as well. Go see these folks. It was hands down the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. No back-and-forth haggling, just straight talk, competitive pricing, and a great deal.

Tyler Boucher

jtron
5/28/2015

"Kia Sorento One of my best buying experiences ever"

Purchase a 2011 Kia Sorento from Hayes in May after finding the car online. Beginning with my initial phone contact with about the car, there was never any pressure or sales talk that can come with this kind of purchase, just the facts and a willingness to help. Though she could not be there when I came to the lot, she got one of her associates to help and he continue the top notch service. Again, no " hard sell" or attempt to move me on to another car, just good honest customer service and guidance through process I needed having not bought a dealer car in over a decade. This service was kept in the finance office where the representative work with me to truly find the best financing for my situation with no sense of bias towards the in-house finance versus my 3rd part pre-approved loan. I only wish I knew more people in Hall county so I could send them to this dealership as it was refreshing. It was honestly one of the best experiences I have had dealing with a sales team , not just for cars, but any bigger ticket item. I can highly recommend visiting the good folks at Hayes.

Kate McAuliffe, John Florentine, Cyndll

hubby looks like Morgan Freeman
5/26/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Tracy Bryan is the best! She sold me a used Kia Sorento for a great price. It has all the features I was looking for. She was professional and courteous while remaining down-to-earth. She listened to what I wanted and answered my questions. It was a relaxing atmosphere - no pressure sales or "good cop/bad cop" sales games that other dealerships play. Germaine Shank was the Finance Manager who got me a better rate than I got with my bank. He was also friendly and courteous. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others. Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

Tracy Bryan, Germaine Shank

stanbrown
4/30/2015

"Quick, prompt and good price."

I contacted the dealer to describe the vehicle I was looking for - Black, Jeep Gran Cherokee, used, low mileage. Jeremy listened to my needs and, within 24 hours, identified a couple of vehicles for me to test drive. The choices were excellent and reasonably priced. We closed the deal in less than 30 minutes. I'll definitely be back to Hayes for my next car deal.

Jeremy Hayes

bermie
4/20/2015

"Dodge Durango"

One of the best car buying experiences. Very good pricing. I would recommend buying your vehicle from this dealer. You will not regret the experience

Jason P
2/24/2015

"Happy with vehicle and price"

I was looking at purchasing a new 2015 Mazda at a Mazda dealership and saw Hayes had a 2014 with 17k miles available. It was a higher trim level than the new 2015 I was considering. It ended up being like brand new--still had a new car smell too. I worked with Ted C. in used car sales and he was able to get me a good price on the vehicle (about $1,500 less than the advertised online price). Took the car to my mechanic in Cumming--which was a good extended test drive--and it checked out. Germaine in finance was helpful even though I was not financing through Hayes. Overall, I thought my sales rep Ted was attentive and polite. I would go back to Hayes again if they had a vehicle I was considering.

Ted Cromwell

mdadkins
2/15/2015

"Used Vehicle purchase"

I had a very good experience at Hayes in Gainesville! Kurt was immediately responsive to my email inquiry; promptly scheduled my test drive, and my soon-to-be mine vehicle was road ready when I arrived. Kurt was personable, professional and very helpful throughout the purchase process. The finance process was efficient and painless and I came out with a great deal at a great rate! I made my first Hayes purchase 20 years ago and came back recently because I was confident I would have another great experience...and I did! This is a dealership made up people you can trust and depend on.

Kurt Lewis

Papag
2/14/2015

"Great experiance"

So good we bought 2 vechicals on same day. This is #3 &4 from HAYES. 3 out if the four we felt with Eric. He's GREAT.

Reviews of Ruben Jimenez