Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Tracy Bryan

May 23, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Eaorr9498

I am a single mom, full time student, and working full time but I don't have an credit. Rich Wharton helped me get a great deal with a brand new 2017 Jeep Patriot. The service was amazing, and I wouldn't wanted to buy a car from anyone else!

Ritch Wharton

May 22, 2017

"A Great Experience "

- Natasha83

My Salesman was Ramone Rowe... I can't express through words how much he helped me when purchasing my car. If it wasn't right for me he told me, let's look at something else. All the compliments I've gotten on my shiny bright red 2016 Dodge Journey. Thank you so much you're very appreciated.

Ramone Rowe

May 22, 2017

"Very satisfied"

- Linders

It had been several years since I have had a new car. However it was a very smooth transaction and they were really easy to work with. They worked hard to put this all together and I came home with my new car!

Rodney Prather