Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Comptonhouse
1/03/2015

"Our new Grand Cherokee"

Our experience with Hayes The evening we went to Hayes was cold and wet. Yet, Stephen Rylee came right out in the cold to help us choose a jeep. He was very helpful in us making our decision and made the whole purchasing process go very smoothly. We will definitely go back to Hayes for our next jeep. Thank you for your kindness and help!

Stephen Rylee

bobkat20
12/13/2014

"Purchased Certified Pre-Owned 4x4 Big Horn"

It took us a few months to find just the right truck, but never felt pressure from the salesman. We liked that a lot. We recommend Stephen Rylee as a salesman. Once we purchased the truck, they went above and beyond to make sure the truck was clean, buffed and minor repairs done.

Stephen Rylee

kmedwa4308
12/08/2014

"Love my Jeep Patriot!!!"

My experience here was fantastic...from working with Matt in the sales department to working with Jermaine in the finance department. The employees were never pushy, they worked with my budget, they were honest about what I could and could not afford and never pressured me to look at something that I obviously could not pay for. The warranty I received was jam up and unbeatable as well. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with during my car purchasing experience.

Jermaine

Mustang7
11/20/2014

"Bait and Switch"

I spent a week or so looking into a car at Hayes. Went to purchase the car and sat down to a price I had never seen. They attach every rebate they can possibly offer when listing cars online, only to tell you which ones you aren't qualified for when you sit down in front of them. All this is hopes that once they have actually gotten you in the building that you will just buy it anyway. The price of the car wasn't the issue, it was the principle of the matter.

adrianhaywood
11/14/2014

"It's been 5 days and now the air m pressure light is on."

I payed thirty one thousand for a truck and now the tire light is on and the tires are almost bald. With what I paid I should have been given some better tires . And the salesman started helping other customers before my deal was finalized.

chris bennett.

rodney.scott.353
11/06/2014

"it was great"

it was the best experience i have ever spent at a dealer,everyone was very nice and honest.it was also very pleasant buying a car.i will be back when it is time to buy another vehicle.it is the best dealership around and also your salesman kurt lewis,

kurt lewis

Doryfromnemo
10/18/2014

"Saw it bought it!!!!"

Knew what we wanted. They had it we bought it. In and out, in less than 90 minutes! Can't beat that!!! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Christopher Bennett

sniper22
9/29/2014

"STAY AWAY"

I should have listened to one of my co-workers that grew up in Gwinnett County. While my wife and I were in the hunt for a vehicle I mentioned this dealership and our recent find. My co-worker instantly advised me that for years this dealership has had a bad name concerning customer service and in fact will flat out lie to the customers in order to make or create a sale. Against the warning from my co-worker my wife and I (from Cobb) expressed interest in one of their vehicles. To make a long story short we were promised numerous things that did not come true. One of these things was the sale of the vehicle on a certain day. We both took off work on this day and prepared to make the trip. Prior to leaving we made one last phone call to the dealership to ensure everything was set up and ready. Well it wasn’t. The vehicle was not even on the lot when earlier that morning we were told that it was. The story was even more comical. After a very long talk my wife was still interested in the vehicle which prompted us to drive all the way out there yet another day. Now, you would think after two appointments and a huge blown opportunity for a sale these guys would at least take the time to wash/detail the vehicle. Nope, the vehicle smelled like a drive thru and contained someone else’s crumbs and small pieces of trash. The fuel tank had 7 miles until it was empty when they tried to give it to us for a test drive. I asked them if they could put some fuel in it prior to us leaving and you would have thought I asked them to launch a space shuttle. The manager attempted some half-witted jokes in attempt to relate to us and or calm us down. Every employee that we dealt with during our process could not have attained a high school education as their personal skills lacked greatly to say the least. Plenty more to this story… simply put, STAY AWAY!!!!!

Stephen

lucus.hobbs
9/27/2014

"Worst financing "

Bought a 50k truck from this place. They gave us a new finance company they stated using, which is terrible. Said we have to mail in check or open a bank account with them. Which is unheard of, wish them would have told is that. Dealership was not helpful at all with talking to the lender. Just shrugged their shoulders. Been over a month and still have not received any paper work or bills from the lender or dealership. Bought the wife a brand new Toyota recently. Had a hand written letter from the sales person and info from the lender in a week. Would never recommend this dealer or purchase another vehicle from them.

joebe
9/10/2014

"Poor service work."

We took our truck in for transmission work. After two and a half weeks we got the truck back. Two days later we brought it back in for the same issues. And again wait two more weeks. Now being told the parts from dodge they are receiving are bad. We got our truck back and guess what. It's transmission has failed again. We will not be taking the truck back to this dealership again.

Service Manager