Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Cyndil Pass, F&I Manager, Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Cyndil Pass

F&I Manager

January 21, 2017

"Stress-free and pleasant experience!"

- C Allen

Just purchased our third car from Hayes Chrysler in Oakwood. Our previous experience was so good, that I called ahead to see if our previous salesman - Ramon - was still there and available. Buying cars in the past used to be stressful and frustrating... not anymore!

December 30, 2016

"Surprisingly positive experience!"

- BigHorn Guy

I have not purchased a new vehicle since 2008, when I bought my last Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. My history with the dealership experience has been one of apprehension due to the anticipation of hard sell tactics and pressure from the salesman, sales manage and finance guy, NOT SO AT HAYES. My sales man, Tyler was extremely polite, knowledgeable and courteous. He made me feel very comfortable with the process and was very helpful with vehicle selection. There was absolutely no pressure. He and the sales management team worked with me to reach an agreeable price that we could both accept. This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever encountered. I highly recommend Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from them and look forward to a long relationship with their team. Not enough "Os" in smooth to describe my experience at Hayes. Thanks Tyler.

December 28, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- UF_gator

Josh and Erika were professional and friendly. Put a Buford Dealership to shame. Great job in winning my business. Rick in Service was clutch getting me seen right away on short notice with my older truck. I'll be back!!!!

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $39999