Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

About Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

rickdease11
2/09/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

OK folks...If you need a car go see Bruce at Hayes CPDJ in Oakwood, Ga. The most hassle free and upfront car buying experience I ever had. We got the exact car for the exact price and even a few extras. Bruce is the man! The finance dept. was easy to work with, took time to get to know us, and seemed to really care that we got just what we wanted. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. I can't say enough good things about these folks. Go by and see them. Ask for Bruce. He met us outside and worked with us all through a snowstorm. Good people. Go see them.

Bruce Wilkerson

Rdbel
1/30/2016

"Great!"

I've been looking on-line for a particular Ram 3500 for several weeks when I located it at Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville. I spoke with Tracy Bryan and made arrangements to test drive the Ram. When I arrived at Hayes, Tracy had the truck ready for a test drive. When we returned to Hayes I told Tracy what I would like to see in our negotiations. Tracy and her team were very friendly and professional and they exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my new Ram 3500.

Tracy Bryan

2GoodDogs
1/22/2016

"Exactly what I wanted"

I wanted to be treated fairly, I wanted to find a great vehicle that I could afford. Check and Check! I listened to a friend who recommended Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville and found Matt Eberhart at the other end of my email inquiry. I couldn't afford the car I wanted but he found exactly what I wanted and could afford! I was treated fairly in trade and in sales price, I'm very satisified. Thank you Cyndil Pass for explaining everything in detail in the finance office!

M Street
1/18/2016

"Good Buy, Great service and easily accomplished"

Hayes Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep made my purchase wonderfully pleasant!!! I am a bit impatient and typically lack much time to offer in shopping for a car. Matt Eberhart was my sales person and was incredibly patient, service oriented and listened to my concerns, needs and opinions! He was most understanding and did enormous research and work to accommodate my needs! Made it fun! Ruben in finance was great as well! I like straight transparent dialogue! He made the paperwork clear, specific and answered my questions well. I drove away in my newly purchased car feeling well served and my business well appreciated! Simply stated, it has been a great purchasing experience all the way around! Trust is a most important basis and value for me! I have a solid trust in the persons and process after the purchase!!!

Elko1
1/17/2016

"A pleasant car buying experience"

I found the model and year car I had been looking for online. Salesperson, Tyler Boucher was informative and accommodating. This was a smooth purchase.

Tyler Boucher

Jeep Grand Cherokee
1/13/2016

"Long Term Satisfied Customer"

I have been doing business with Hayes in Oakwood for over a decade. They do what they say they will in a timely and professional manner. Fred Vollbeer

Rick Gerace

thors12
1/09/2016

"Very happy with them. Easy purchase "

Bought a 2015 Dodge Durango at this dealership. Tracy was my sales person and she was fantastic. They offered some of the best pricing in the atlanta area. Very friendly staff all around. Transaction was quick and painless. Very responsive to email as well which is very nice. Highly recommend them.

Tracy Bryan

Peace for Peace
12/29/2015

"Very very nice "

The Salesman, Josh was very PROFESSIONAL. The transaction progressed very smoothly. He was friendly, polite and courteous. He is very knowledgeable about the products. He was also very patient with me.

Josh

melinda63053
12/19/2015

"thanx"

Great service very friendly and an all around great new car buying experience. Would deff recommend to anyone looking to buy a new car.... Thanx again

James

Daniel
12/18/2015

"Managers lie to sell cars"

purchased a jeep was told by the manager that the lift on it was installed at the dealership. Had to go back a couple days later for a small issue and was told by the lift installer for the dealership it was not lifted there, and would not be covered under the existing warranty. They gave us the option to walk out of the deal, but with my schedule and my wife's we do not have days off together so taking another vacation day was not an option. If they would have been truthful from the beginning I would had went else where that day. The sales guy was new but did a great job just be careful for the managers that just want to make sales no matter who they are doing wrong.

Reviews of Ruben Jimenez