Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

F&I Manager

March 20, 2017

"New Charger SRT 392"

- D.Wheeler

I've been wanting a Charger SRT 392 for quite some time now. While working with Tyler Boucher, it was an overall wonderful experience. He was very professional and got me a better deal than their competitors. Mr. Boucher answered every question I asked. Hayes Chrysler dealership even had better cars than the previous dealership I visited that day. I did not feel pressured into buying my car. Tyler and his management team are the best. If I ever decide to buy another Dodge, I'll definitely do business again with these guys. Thanks everyone especially Tyler Boucher.

March 08, 2017

"Great ride."

- Tony62

The most important thing to me when car shopping is getting the chance to look at what you want in a car without the pressure of someone trying to sell you what you don't want. At Hayes, I was shown what they had to offer in the model I wanted, given a price and it was up to me to take the next step. Very good experience.

March 02, 2017

"Super Duper"

- john1963

I first looked on the internet to compare the vehicles I was interested in; 2wd truck, crew cab, and leather. I was looking for true value both with the initial sale and reputation down the road. I have had just about every type of vehicle from a 66 VW to Corvette/Jaguar and all in between (i.e. Camry and Maxima). I can say with true experience and wisdom, the experience with Hayes Dodge was superb, but Mr. Tyler Boucher put the icing on the cake. I could not ask of Tyler to do anything more to make my purchase a truly enjoyable process. As I told Tyler and his sales team, I will purchase my next vehicle through the Gainesville Hayes facility without hesitation. There are many dealerships out there, but Hayes Gainesville truly exhibits the hometown feel of working with a friend. To summarize, I have recommended Tyler of Hayes Gainesville to my family. If in the market for a vehicle, you would be doing yourself an injustice by not stopping by Hayes of Gainesville.....and hopefully you too will get the pleasure of a purchase through Tyler. I have let Mr. Boucher know I am available to validate the experience with Hayes.

New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $39999