Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

F&I Manager

July 21, 2017

"My first car purchase"

- Emaline

I had a positive experience buying my first car. My parents were helping during the process and my dad called him and wanted the bottom line price with no fluff or games. Vince was straight forward, kind, and courteous to deal with and made the experience a smooth and positive experience. He took time to let me try parallel parking the car and get a feel for driving an SUV to see if I would feel comfortable. He offered us a gift card for driving 2 hours to come and look at the car. Recommended for future customers.

July 17, 2017

"Great car purchase experience w/Santa Vince!!"

- Carolina Girl

We purchased a vehicle recently, two hours away & in another state, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Salesman Vince was very thorough & courteous & made us feel like Santa visited in July!

July 12, 2017

"Positive buying experience"

- Hoff2008

We purchased our vehicle through Erika Wilkinson. She was professional, polite and dedicated to earning our business. The manager, Kevin, was a great communicator and he agreed to our requests to close the sale. Bonnie Barr, in financing was positive and efficient. She processed everything and had us out quickly. Overall, we had a great experience and I recommend them for your next car purchase. Only critique - they don't have a proper lobby with seating, TV, magazines, snacks or anything for while your waiting during the mutilple steps it requires to buy a car. Therefore - bring it with you ;)

Erika Wilkinson