Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

Ernest Clarke

Sales Associate
Magdalena Babiarz, Finance Manager, Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

August 17, 2017

"Very professional and courteous "

- Moxie

The entire staff at Hayes were very professional and courteous. I tried several other competitors while looking for my Ram 1500. None of them showed the level of professionalism as the Hayes team provided. I will definitely recommend Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to others who are interested in a new vehicle!

Paul Sanguedolce
Amit Shaker

August 16, 2017

"More than happy with my Ram truck purchase "

- Julio5108

Definitely I will recommend to everyone who's looking to buy a car or truck,very friendly customer service thanks Alan Corbertt I'm happy with my 2014 Dodge Ram

Alan Corbett

August 14, 2017

"Good selection, low sales pressure and good deal"

- SEdwards

I found the truck I wanted on their website, when I called to talk to the internet sales manager JP, he was very informative and willing to meet me whenever I wanted. When I arrived, their was no pressure to buy and he wanted to make sure I was happy. Everyone I worked with was easy going and willing to help and answer any questions I had. Very happy with my purchase.

JP Kim