Read Reviews Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

36 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Third purchase from Healey Chrysler Jeep Dodge"

pingmc
6/23/2014 7:43:29 AM

Tom Bosko

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

My family has never had a bad experience at this dealership. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from them. Rich Clark and Tom Bosko were wonderful during this most recent purchase. I would highly recommend them to family and/or friends.

Twitter
"Purchase of our SHAKER!!"

atforever
6/10/2014 9:31:22 PM

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I purchase the challenger shaker from Rich without even meeting him and from the very start i was impressed with his professionalism, his knowledgeability and the way he kept in complete communication throughout the entire process. Rich is not only an asset to your company but its because of him that I will be a customer for life. Thank you Rich and everyone at Healy for making the purchase of my dream car so real and memorable.
Sincerely
Joe Cartisano

"Great Experience"

Rolyfern
5/13/2014 9:54:46 PM

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I would like to commend the entire staff at Healey Chrysler Dodge! Everyone was very professional and helpful! I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to pass by and experience exceptional service and a pleasant customer environment. Thanks to everyone at Healey!

Twitter
"No customer loyalty.....It's all a numbers game!"

saintlucia07
4/30/2014 11:21:18 AM

Tom Bosko and Rich Clark

2.2

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

With disappointment, I have to begin this review by agreeing with Jason Pittman's review. I just learned that everyone is your friend at this dealership when you are signing papers to close a deal, but when you return few weeks later for ANOTHER purchase, the number's game begin all over again!

My Jeep shopping this time around with Healey Brothers was EXTREMELY EXHAUSTING and time consuming. It took a phone call and email with Rich Clark, and a phone call and email to Tom Bosko about voicing my pricing and customer satisfaction concerns. I requested Tom to review the purchase numbers on our jeep few weeks back, and to provide me numbers in comparison. When time came to discuss the next step it took 3 days and 3 phone messages for him to return my call to go over the numbers. The phone conversation went around and around in circles.......first, not prepared to answer the comparison questions I requested, and then having me wait on the line so he can build the jeep on his system to see what numbers we are looking at. WHAT??????? It took three days to get back to me..... The customer loyalty apparently does not exist....

Tom. Being in finance and representing Healey Brothers of Beacon, N.Y you most definitely should have had our recent purchase contract and comparison numbers at your fingertips. I had high hopes and expectations from you and because we could not see eye to eye, Healey Brothers lost OUR business loyalty.

I'm ecstatic to say. I picked up a Jeep Unlimited this week with the dual top group, trailer tow group, supplemental side airbags, automatic temperature control, and the remote start system in addition to my build with Healey, for $19.00 less per month. So don't settle and move on should Healey want to play a continuous numbers game.

Twitter
"Everyone is your best friend when it comes to selling you..."

jason pittman
3/22/2014 9:17:14 PM

Tom
George

2.4

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Everyone is your best friend when it comes to selling you the vehicle. After that, they pretend you never existed. I've been trying to cancel a warranty for the past 2 months since the day after I purchased my vehicle and have been given every run around possible although they say they are taking care of it. Needless to say, I still own this warranty and no one at healey is willing to do anything about it. I will NEVER purchase another vehicle from this dealership and I will continue to spread the word to everyone I come to meet how horrible they are after you sign the paperwork and take the keys.

Twitter
"I had the Best experience buying my Dodge Charger at..."

chas1225
3/13/2014 5:37:36 PM

Paul Venditti

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I had the Best experience buying my Dodge Charger at Healey in Beacon!!!Paul was my Sales rep ! He was very patient and showed me many different vehicles.( I wasn't sure what I wanted) He did not rush me into anything. He wanted to make sure I was happy with my decision.I highly recommend him !! Not to mention George was wonderful with making me feel comfortable . He answered any question I had . I can't leave out Manny they all made you feel right at home. You were greeted right when you walked in and offered coffee, water etc. I would definitely buy another car from them and I highly recommend Healey Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep

Twitter
"This is the 2nd time in one year I've purchased from..."

yamilisa
3/1/2014 5:53:14 PM

Tom in finance

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

This is the 2nd time in one year I've purchased from Healey and they were fantastic each time. Thanks for such a painless experience guys!

Twitter
"We would like to commend Healey Brothers (Revised)"

saintlucia07
2/17/2014 5:59:20 PM

Richard Clark Jr.
Eddie Vega (No longer employed) and Tom Bosko in Finance

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

We would like to commend Healey Brothers on their personal and professional conduct. Our encounter with this dealership from the beginning proves that the positive reviews we read are all true! After hours and hours of research, dealer phone calls and email communications, I choose to reach out to Rich Clark Jr. at Healey Brothers. From our first email, Richard responded immediately and on point with my request of which I was shopping for. We then pursued the initial phone call which went wonderful. Rich Clark was very knowledgeable and at most personable. I was immediately convinced to put any of car buying doubts aside and to move forward, with taken a 40 minute trip upstate to Healey Brothers to begin the process of ordering our new Jeep Sahara Unlimited! The initial visit to this dealership was extremely welcoming.....yes.....coffee and/or popcorn are offered while you wait. Waiting? not long at all! If you do have a little waiting time, it's only because Healey's team member's Rich, Eddy and Tom to name a few, are taken their time assuring your individual car buy questions and/or concerns are met!

The day we picked up our new vehicle, couldn't of gone any smoother. Rich was very tentative from the moment we arrived, with initiating a test drive of our new vehicle and thorough, when explaining the vehicle's specifications and options. We look forward to doing business with Rich Clark Jr., Eddy Vega and Tom Bosko, within the next few months for another Jeep!

Our second Jeep buying review is now available.

Twitter
"I had a horrible experience at Dutchess Jeep in..."

JGuaman
1/1/2014 12:57:37 AM

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I had a horrible experience at Dutchess Jeep in Poughkeepsie. Rich and his expertise made purchasing a new car wonderful. From start to finish. I would definetly recommend this dealer to anyone interested in buying a new car. Rich was knowledgable, compassionate, and attended to my every question, concern and/or thought. Rich even served me coffee, offered me water, and made me popcorn. I brought my 2008 Jeep Compass in for service and the service department was so wonderful. When I told Rich that I was interested in a new Jeep he made it easy to find the one I wanted for a price comfortable for my wallet. Tim the finance whiz made the rest of the process easy as well. I left the dealership happy and with a 2014 Jeep Compass. It's a 5 speed manual in which Rich even taught me a trick for driving it on a hill. Thanks Rich. I love you guys. You made my 2014 a very happy one. I totally and wholeheartly recommend Healey Jeep in Beacon the only place to ever buy your car. See Rich Clark the best guy ever and tell them Josephine Guaman sent you. I'm a teacher and every dollar matters for me. Rich made sure my dollars stretched. I am a customer for life. Thanks.

Twitter
"Our experience with Healey Brothers has always been a..."

socha
12/10/2013 9:46:08 AM

My Review Of Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Our experience with Healey Brothers has always been a positive one. This recent purchase was no exception. Our salesman, Rich Clark, was extremely knowledgeable regarding the different options available to us. His professionalism, attention to detail, and expertise made the process hassle free. We are extremely pleased with the vehicle and will certainly call on Healey Brothers for future purchases.

Reviews 11-20 >>