Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Beacon, New York 12508
Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Dominique
8/10/2015

"Outstanding wonderful experience "

Never experienced such great service as from Rich Even as President of a NPO in NYC purchasing 5 -12 passenger vans he outdid them all

Rich Clark

Kristyn.Chesney
5/26/2015

"Too Pushy"

I had a terrible experience here. The sales people were way too pushy and didn't listen to the needs or wants for what I had asked for. They only cared about making a sale and not making their customer happy. I was not intending to buy a car that day, just looking around to see what I liked and what I could afford. When they took my car to see what the trade in value would be, they held on to my car keys and made it feel like I couldn't leave the dealership unless I signed some papers and agreed to buy a new car. They kept pressuring me to buy and when I wouldn't budge, they moved on to try and get me to lease the car. If I had, had my keys, I would have walked out right then and never looked back. I had to keep explaining that I was NOT buying a car today and they kept asking me why. When I said that I had to think the price over and see what was going on with my job situation, they said, "What's really going to happen tomorrow with your job that you can't buy a car?" Well, little do they know, I ended up leaving that job (for a better one, but that is beside the point.) I felt very disrespected and felt like my opinions and needs were of no concern. I will NEVER buy or even step foot in that dealership again.

I don't remember their names

Wd1204
5/22/2015

"Painless buying experience"

Our salesman Seth was friendly, professional and My husband and I would be happy to do business with him again. We knew exactly which used car we wanted and he never once pressured us to look at something newer or more expensive. The manager MJ was very easy to work with regarding the price and the extras we needed installed. Buying our car from Healey Brothers was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. It was painless and hassel free. Thank you Seth and MJ.

Seth, MJ

Jeepjeep2015
5/21/2015

"Rich Clark. Excellent sales person"

We would like to thank Rich Clark for the wonderful experience he gave us when purchasing our new Jeep Patriot. Rich was able to give us exactly what we were looking for at the right price. He took the time and stayed late that evening to make sure we knew how to use all of the features in our new vehicle. Rich programmed our satellite radio with exactly the stations we would have chosen and also made sure to hook up our cell phones to Bluetooth! We would like to thank Rich for making this a very pleasurable experience. We will come back to Healey Brothers and will also refer our friends and family to them and especially to Rich. Thanks to MJ as well...he explained all of the financing details to us and was very patient in getting it all done correctly. Thank you so much..we really appreciate all you have done for us...

Rich Clark and MJ

alid3
5/17/2015

"Great Experience with Healey Brothers!"

I would like to thank Anthony Minervini and MJ for helping me buy a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport, it was not easy to find one with the color I wanted with a manual transmission and Anthony helped me find the right Jeep with no problem. Anthony has a great personality and shows passion for what he does. They were both ready to help me in any way possible. I would recommend working with Anthony and MJ for a great experience in buying a new vehicle at Healey Brothers!

Anthony Minervini and MJ

Lisa65
4/21/2015

"Lease of a Jeep Compass for our son. "

We went into the dealership to price a Jeep Compass for my son and met Rich Clark who took care of us, when I told him that we couldn't afford the price because it wasn't the $159.00 it showed on the web ad, they worked hard to get him into the SUV at a price that was close to what we could afford. Thank you Rich Clark & also MJ for all your help! Great job :)

Rich Clark & MJ

patK
4/08/2015

"Thanks Rich Clark , Healey Bros"

20 years ago I was considering the purchase of a new car. With that I visited a local dealership near my home in Montgomery , New York. I entered the dealership dreading the hassle of negotiating and trying to get a fair deal. I was met by Sales Rep Rich Clark. My concerns were quickly dispelled as I found Rich to be the utmost professional who cared about his clients and looked after their interests. Yes , I purchased the vehicle and was very pleased with the service rendered. Three years later , I was again considering the purchase of a new car and returned to the same dealership only to find that Rich had moved on . Disappointed , I decided to put off the purchase. A few weeks later I learned through a 3rd party that Rich was now working at Healey Brothers in Fishkill , New York and dealing with the vehicle type I was interest in . Although Fishkill is on the other side of the Hudson River , I visited Rich to discuss getting a new car. I am not sorry I did and have been returning to "visit" Rich every 3 years ever since knowing that I will be dealing with a person of integrity , knowledge and real interest in what is best for his client. From day 1 Rich has been a professional who has been totally trustworthy , honest and a pleasure to work with. And , on top of all that , he is a nice guy . I do not routinely write reviews of anything but after just purchasing my 5th or 6th car from Rich and experiencing the same great treatment and interaction I felt it important that I do so just to say thanks. To keep a client satisfied and returning for 20 years says it all. Thanks again Rich. Pat Patrick Kelleher i

Richard Clark

MLCNTRPRS
3/02/2015

"Best Dealership in the Hudson Valley"

My wife and I came to Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Beacon, NY as recommended by a friend to look for a used replacement minivan for her as a family vehicle when we take the dogs along with us and for her to use for everyday travel to work, shopping, etc. Family of four + two dogs = MINIVAN. While looking for the exact vehicle with ALL of the options she needs someone overheard me say that I too was looking to replace my 1999 Ford Taurus for a newer model. WELL, wouldn't you know it but there was spotless 2003 Ford Taurus with almost the same features as my 1999 plus even more. Our salesperson, Rich Clark, immediately said I have just what your looking for over here. Now, mind you I/we went in to look for a minivan for my wife but since they had nothing in stock at the time to show her. (NOTE: since they did not have what she wanted, Healey is in the process of working with any/all dealerships in the area that may have want she wants and can work on a Dealer Trade so they can find the perfect vehicle for me wife). Meanwhile, I took a look at the 2003 Taurus and immediately wanted it. Rich spoke with his General Manager, George, about our situation and not only did George promise to do his best to find the PERFECT vehicle for my wife but he was able to work a great deal on the 2003 Taurus for me. I paid cash on the spot and drove home in a near PERFECT condition used 2003 Ford Taurus. I was introduced to the Service Manager and parts and service department, given Royalty treatment and had all transfer paperwork completed Tout de Suite. Rich Clark is an EXCELLENT Salesman and George an EXCELLENT General Manager. I would and WILL recommend and tell all of my friends and associates to go to Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Beacon, NY when they are in need or just browsing for a new vehicle, ANY MAKE OR MODEL and they will find it for you. Hell, I bought a Ford there and its a Chrysler dealership. In closing, I am looking forward to what they can find for my wonderful and patient wife but in the mean time I plan on enjoying my new-used car immensely. I recommend Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Beacon, NY to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. It was MY pleasure doing business with them and I will continue to use them when it comes time to buy my children cars as well. Signed, A Very Satisfied Customer!!!

Rich Clark & George

kdfd28
3/02/2015

"new car purchase"

our salesman Rich Clark and sales manager MJ went above and beyond when it came to the sale of our new Jeep he was thorough and made the experience truly enjoyable! the entire sales team from top to bottom including management made this the ultimate buying experience!

rich Clark, mj

Burgs
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Rich went the extra mile to make my purchase an enjoyable one. Follow up from the service department with a small issue was timely and painless.

Rich Clark