Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Erin
9/22/2016

"New Jeep!!"

Of course the process was long, but our salesman, Enierzer Rios, was helpful and friendly. He helped to make the process of buying a car as smooth as possible from getting a great deal to explaining the use of a brand new car with so many electonic devices (my old car was 14 yr old with crank windows).

Enierzer Rios

Robert Roetina
9/21/2016

"Awesome "

My sales man Eniezer Rios was great. He was very patient and understanding. I definitely would recommend him as a salesman to anyone who wants a understanding patient and knowledgeable person that's him!

Eniezer Rios

Lawrie
9/12/2016

"5 stars goes to our salesman, Eneizer Rios"

3 weeks ago, my husband and I decided it was time to buy a new car. We were interested in the new Jeeps, so went to Healy in Beacon. It was dreadfully hot outside, we get to the dealership, and start glancing around at their large selection of vehicles. We saw a salesman walking towards us, and we both prepared ourselves for the obnoxious, pushy, over the top sales pitch! We could not have been any more surprised! Instead, we heard "Good afternoon, my name is Eneizer, if there is anything I can help you with, let me know! He handed us to bottles of water, And he had our business from that very moment. We were at the dealership for 7 hours that day, not because of Eneizer, but because of the way you proceed with the deals. Eneizer could not have been more friendly, helpful and apologetic for the length of time were were spending there. It was his kindness that allowed my husband and I to keep our composure. During the process of purchasing our vehicle, we learned we were Eneizers first customers, he was as excited for us as we were for him. The process finally completed, we drove our new Jeep home. Eneizer Rios is the man to see if you are looking for a new car. He is kind and soft spoken, if he doesn't know the answer, he finds out for you, and he doesn't approach you like someone who just took 10 hits of speed. He's a good man, great salesman and we are very happy we conducted our business with him. Thank you Eniezer for making an otherwise miserable experience a pleasure! You're going far!! Just a few comments about our dealings with dealership in general. There were a lot of hiccups, which caused a bit of disdain from my husband and I. However, when George, the manager, heard of our displeasure, he quickly contacted me, asked my side of the story and rectified our concerns. You don't hear of that being done very often. So Thank you George, you put our trust back in your dealership. Healey will continue to have our business!

Eneizer and George

Charlie L
8/12/2016

"Not my first purdhase and probably won't be my last."

I just made another purchase from Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I find all the employees to be very friendly and helpful. I was fortunate to have Richard Clark assist me in my decision and purchase of my new Jeep Renegade. I am sure that all the sales personnel at Healey are good at what they do, but Rich Clack was the one that sold me my last vehicle, so we have become pretty good friends and Rich went out of his way to get the vehicle that I wanted. This was not my first purchase at Healey Brothers and God willing, it will not be my last.

Richard Clark

Garcia6ct
7/12/2016

"Don't know how they received any customer service awards. "

Worst car buying experience ever. Finance clerk left company and all paperwork was incorrect. Numerous promises made by Anthony (salesman) at the dealership that were never kept. Incompetent motor vehicle / registration clerk that had no idea of the registration process. We 'purchase' vehicle in July and did not ride the vehicle until end of September due to continued submission of incorrect dmv paperwork. Not one apology or gesture for the inconvenience made by dealership. Did not offer any free oil changes or even new rugs. Will never go back nor recommend to friends or family.

Mark, Anthony Minervini, Jason,

I Hate Stealerships
2/14/2016

"Beware!"

If it was an option to give them 0 stars I would. This place screams scam, the salesman (who will remain nameless) was unbelievably rude. They offered the same listing price deal to me three different ways by just changing the presentation of it. after multiple attempts at negotiating a used car price, the guy who was working with us returned from the "finance guy" with a deal that "You guys are going to love". After further inspection of the deal, The finance guy added two thousand dollars to the listing price then took two thousand off to end up at the same listing price. they thought they would fool me by showing me payments on a 72 month financing term to disguise their scam. We were also offered a lease on a brand new Sahara for under 400 bucks. When the salesman returned, he told us "Sorry I was off by 200 dollars a month". You don't need a finance degree to realize these guys tried to get one over on me. Considering I drove an hour to look at this specific used car I was extremely disappointed. Oh did I mention the car didn't have leather after confirming with the online representative that it did. I couldn't drive back to I-84 fast enough, When I say I spent the hour drive home laughing at how sketchy these guys are, I'm not kidding. Just read your 'deals' carefully when buying from this stealership.

lw225418
11/19/2015

"went above and beyond "

I went to this dealership not knowing what to expect. All Sales people were wonderful especially George Alicia. They explained my options to me and I walked out feeling wonderful that I had made this purchase. I love my Jeep and will continue to go to this dealership after my trade in. Nice accommodating sales and finance department. Lisa Weir

George Alicia and Rich

Srt8mike5785
10/24/2015

"Unheard of experience "

Went to see a SRT8 Grand Cherokee and didn't like it. We found out one of the sales managers had one and he made us an offer to buy his to make us happy!! Craziest experience and most unheard of experience ever!! Who buys a car owned by a manager at a dealership because they wanted us to be happy?! Will go back for sure!!

Rich, MJ

Dominique
8/10/2015

"Outstanding wonderful experience "

Never experienced such great service as from Rich Even as President of a NPO in NYC purchasing 5 -12 passenger vans he outdid them all

Rich Clark

Kristyn.Chesney
5/26/2015

"Too Pushy"

I had a terrible experience here. The sales people were way too pushy and didn't listen to the needs or wants for what I had asked for. They only cared about making a sale and not making their customer happy. I was not intending to buy a car that day, just looking around to see what I liked and what I could afford. When they took my car to see what the trade in value would be, they held on to my car keys and made it feel like I couldn't leave the dealership unless I signed some papers and agreed to buy a new car. They kept pressuring me to buy and when I wouldn't budge, they moved on to try and get me to lease the car. If I had, had my keys, I would have walked out right then and never looked back. I had to keep explaining that I was NOT buying a car today and they kept asking me why. When I said that I had to think the price over and see what was going on with my job situation, they said, "What's really going to happen tomorrow with your job that you can't buy a car?" Well, little do they know, I ended up leaving that job (for a better one, but that is beside the point.) I felt very disrespected and felt like my opinions and needs were of no concern. I will NEVER buy or even step foot in that dealership again.

I don't remember their names