Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Beacon, New York 12508
Healey Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Garcia6ct
7/12/2016

"Don't know how they received any customer service awards. "

Worst car buying experience ever. Finance clerk left company and all paperwork was incorrect. Numerous promises made by Anthony (salesman) at the dealership that were never kept. Incompetent motor vehicle / registration clerk that had no idea of the registration process. We 'purchase' vehicle in July and did not ride the vehicle until end of September due to continued submission of incorrect dmv paperwork. Not one apology or gesture for the inconvenience made by dealership. Did not offer any free oil changes or even new rugs. Will never go back nor recommend to friends or family.

Mark, Anthony Minervini, Jason

I Hate Stealerships
2/14/2016

"Beware!"

If it was an option to give them 0 stars I would. This place screams scam, the salesman (who will remain nameless) was unbelievably rude. They offered the same listing price deal to me three different ways by just changing the presentation of it. after multiple attempts at negotiating a used car price, the guy who was working with us returned from the "finance guy" with a deal that "You guys are going to love". After further inspection of the deal, The finance guy added two thousand dollars to the listing price then took two thousand off to end up at the same listing price. they thought they would fool me by showing me payments on a 72 month financing term to disguise their scam. We were also offered a lease on a brand new Sahara for under 400 bucks. When the salesman returned, he told us "Sorry I was off by 200 dollars a month". You don't need a finance degree to realize these guys tried to get one over on me. Considering I drove an hour to look at this specific used car I was extremely disappointed. Oh did I mention the car didn't have leather after confirming with the online representative that it did. I couldn't drive back to I-84 fast enough, When I say I spent the hour drive home laughing at how sketchy these guys are, I'm not kidding. Just read your 'deals' carefully when buying from this stealership.

lw225418
11/19/2015

"went above and beyond "

I went to this dealership not knowing what to expect. All Sales people were wonderful especially George Alicia. They explained my options to me and I walked out feeling wonderful that I had made this purchase. I love my Jeep and will continue to go to this dealership after my trade in. Nice accommodating sales and finance department. Lisa Weir

George Alicia and Rich

Srt8mike5785
10/24/2015

"Unheard of experience "

Went to see a SRT8 Grand Cherokee and didn't like it. We found out one of the sales managers had one and he made us an offer to buy his to make us happy!! Craziest experience and most unheard of experience ever!! Who buys a car owned by a manager at a dealership because they wanted us to be happy?! Will go back for sure!!

Rich, MJ

Dominique
8/10/2015

"Outstanding wonderful experience "

Never experienced such great service as from Rich Even as President of a NPO in NYC purchasing 5 -12 passenger vans he outdid them all

Rich Clark

Kristyn.Chesney
5/26/2015

"Too Pushy"

I had a terrible experience here. The sales people were way too pushy and didn't listen to the needs or wants for what I had asked for. They only cared about making a sale and not making their customer happy. I was not intending to buy a car that day, just looking around to see what I liked and what I could afford. When they took my car to see what the trade in value would be, they held on to my car keys and made it feel like I couldn't leave the dealership unless I signed some papers and agreed to buy a new car. They kept pressuring me to buy and when I wouldn't budge, they moved on to try and get me to lease the car. If I had, had my keys, I would have walked out right then and never looked back. I had to keep explaining that I was NOT buying a car today and they kept asking me why. When I said that I had to think the price over and see what was going on with my job situation, they said, "What's really going to happen tomorrow with your job that you can't buy a car?" Well, little do they know, I ended up leaving that job (for a better one, but that is beside the point.) I felt very disrespected and felt like my opinions and needs were of no concern. I will NEVER buy or even step foot in that dealership again.

I don't remember their names

Wd1204
5/22/2015

"Painless buying experience"

Our salesman Seth was friendly, professional and My husband and I would be happy to do business with him again. We knew exactly which used car we wanted and he never once pressured us to look at something newer or more expensive. The manager MJ was very easy to work with regarding the price and the extras we needed installed. Buying our car from Healey Brothers was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. It was painless and hassel free. Thank you Seth and MJ.

Seth, MJ

Jeepjeep2015
5/21/2015

"Rich Clark. Excellent sales person"

We would like to thank Rich Clark for the wonderful experience he gave us when purchasing our new Jeep Patriot. Rich was able to give us exactly what we were looking for at the right price. He took the time and stayed late that evening to make sure we knew how to use all of the features in our new vehicle. Rich programmed our satellite radio with exactly the stations we would have chosen and also made sure to hook up our cell phones to Bluetooth! We would like to thank Rich for making this a very pleasurable experience. We will come back to Healey Brothers and will also refer our friends and family to them and especially to Rich. Thanks to MJ as well...he explained all of the financing details to us and was very patient in getting it all done correctly. Thank you so much..we really appreciate all you have done for us...

Rich Clark and MJ

alid3
5/17/2015

"Great Experience with Healey Brothers!"

I would like to thank Anthony Minervini and MJ for helping me buy a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport, it was not easy to find one with the color I wanted with a manual transmission and Anthony helped me find the right Jeep with no problem. Anthony has a great personality and shows passion for what he does. They were both ready to help me in any way possible. I would recommend working with Anthony and MJ for a great experience in buying a new vehicle at Healey Brothers!

Anthony Minervini and MJ

Lisa65
4/21/2015

"Lease of a Jeep Compass for our son. "

We went into the dealership to price a Jeep Compass for my son and met Rich Clark who took care of us, when I told him that we couldn't afford the price because it wasn't the $159.00 it showed on the web ad, they worked hard to get him into the SUV at a price that was close to what we could afford. Thank you Rich Clark & also MJ for all your help! Great job :)

Rich Clark & MJ