Healey Kia

Vails Gate, New York 12584
Healey Kia Info

Pedro Chacon
9/18/2016

"Healey brothers the place."

Good customer service and very nice ppl to work with. I recommend anyone to get a car from Healey Brothers........ very friendly people. Need a car go to Healey Brothers

Brandon Kjartansson

JOHN GIRALDO
9/13/2016

"VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO WORK WITH EASILY"

I REALLY HAD AN EASY AND GREAT EXPERIENCE LEASING A 2016 KIA OPTIMA. I WAS SHOWN THE CAR IN GREAT DETAIL WAS OFFERED MULTIPLE OPTIONS TO PURCHASE THE CAR. MALIK WAS THE CLIENT ADVISOR I DEALT WITH AND HE TOOK GREAT CARE AND DELIVERED GREAT SERVICE. I WOULD CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE WHEN MY LEASE IS UP.

MALIK CALLISTE

Saho Ward
8/08/2016

"Kia + Healy = You just bought a Kia from Healy!"

Hello future Kia buyers, "not only is it the car that makes the person, but the dealership as well." I don't think anyone famous has said that. So, as I was on my way elsewhere from Toyota to Honda, and I thought, fine, might as well check out the Kia, (besides, when the Optima came out a few years ago, you gotta admit...really nice..) as I passed by the dealership. Walked to the used section and found exactly what I wasn't even looking for. I went from a GVW of 6000+ to a Blk/Blk Kia Optima Hybrid. Perfect with everything included; cooled seats? really? heated steering wheel? really? panoramic sunroof? 40/mpg? for how much? that's all? and simonized because I have a kid on the way? and the extended warranty wrap around whatever thingy? I was sold on the price immediately and then the car and then the service that I received. As I would love to go into the relationship that was established by both parties and more than a handful of those that are employed there..from front to back, him, her, them, him..who ever..everyone looks you in the eye and has the utmost genuine smile that is not only contagious, but infectious, as well. A really extraordinary group of people that are in this for me. That's what I got from them.. When you walk into Healy Kia, expected to be not overwhelmed, but extremely pleasantly surprised and oddly comfortable. If this is your choice of car or suv or whatever you choose, you will be enamored with yourself in your Kia for quite a while; which may get you into trouble at work because you want to play hookie and go for a long drive.... my car is sooooooo coooooll....I can't get over it...and I won't..I jokingly went back to the dealership a week after buying it and went right to the manager with this kinda angry look on my face. "I have a serious problem with the car." He was ready to ease whatever ailed me. "I really like this ________ car!" ;) My only problem is that there is are No Smoking signs hanging everywhere in the car from my wife..otherwise, perfect car. I'm sold; it's sold Healy is my go-to The KIA Optima Hybrid is an instant classic, sporty enough for mom, kids, even dad, vehicle that hits all the "high" notes in your mind and "low" notes in your wallet. Let's put it this way, the KIA got more compliments and alcolades at a recent family reunion then all three kids combined. Now that's saying something. I didn't think that there was, or ever could be, sibling rivalry with a KIA. :) Even my crotchety old Cadillac-new-lease-every-year-or-two father of 80, knows that KIA is one of the top cars of recent years.. He never compliments anything we do...and I got shelved? For a KIA? I'll take it.. Thank you Healy! Thank you KIA! I <3 KIA Optima Hybrid

Everyone

Kevin
7/23/2016

"New Car Shopping ..."

Having purchased several cars over many years we are oldies (but goodies) to this process so arrived at Healey Kia with already determined goals (what car we wanted to look at, what car(s) we might consider, where our financing requirements fell and so on). We were greeted by Justin (VanDyke) who immediately made us feel welcome/comfortable. He worked together with his manager to obtain a deal which worked great and we left with a good trade-in and deal that worked! Definitely see them, ask for Justin, and know you will be taken care of well and fair!

Justin (salesperson), James (manager) and Mark (finance) who work well as a team making the purchase fun with professionalism!

Rn33
4/06/2016

"Excellent Service Dept"

When I traded in my Sedona for a new Sorento, the service manager congratulated me. I turned to him and basically told him it was because of his Service Dept that I decided on repeating the experience. There is a young women and himself that are behind the counter (I'm a bit embarrassed I don't know their names) and they reflect nicely the mechanics behind the door. Oh yeah. I really like their cars!

Kaitlyn, John

Hmoney1231
3/29/2016

"Great customer service!!! "

The Healey Kia team was super helpful and gave me a great deal even though I didn't have the greatest credit at the time .

James, Barrett

JasTeresa
3/04/2016

"Great Experince!"

I was immediately greeted by Jason Horaz at the door as soon as I walked in. He was very polite and friendly. He had great customer service skills. Everything I had asked him for to find in a car for me he got it perfect the very first time. I bought my car almost two weeks ago and I love. I haven't had any issues with my vehicle since I left the lot. I would definitely recommend this place to all family and friends looking to get a car.

Jason & Mike

Happycustomer
3/03/2016

"Healey Kia Vail Gate - great"

Jason Horaz was great to work with. This was my second Sorento purchase. I am happy with the car, and Jason made my purchase easy. He was not pushy, listened to my needs/wants, and helped me to build a car that suits me. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend working with Jason.

Jason Horaz

OGBWayne
2/06/2016

"Amazing Service"

Being a first time car buyer I felt like I was going to walk into a pool of sharks. You always hear all the bad stuff about cars salesmen and to look out for dealerships but I can honestly say the staff Healy Kia of Vails Gate, is AMAZING! I greeted with friendly smiles from the moment I walked in, they sat me down and asked me questions to try and find the right make/model that would best suit my needs and then they walked me through the different loan options and explained everything very clearly. Thank you Healy Kia of Vails gate for turning a potentially scary experience into a fun and mostly importantly EASY experience for me. I recommend this dealer to anyone who's looking for an good honest dealership they can trust. Thank you Jason Horaz and Mark McKnight for helping me drive off that lot in my new car, i have yet to stop smiling.

Jason Horaz

Jsoda17
1/18/2016

"Amazing experience!"

I'm not sure what all these other people are talking about but Healey Kia is the best! They have treated me great on my most recent Sorento purchase. They have sold 4 cars to my family so far. We even bring our 1992 Ford pickup in for service. Fastest alignments anywhere. I love James, Steve, and Larry as they have always been great.

James, Steve, Larry