Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

"Frindleyand quick"

This visit was wonderful, I have been coming here for over 2 years ever since we bought the car. Before the service has been bad. I have waited over 2 hours to get my service done and have even had my keys lost. The attitude was always they did not care. Today was so great and I was so surprised when my car was ready before an hour was up. We only have one car so I always wait and then I run errand before I go home.keep up the good work.

Carlos Akierman

"things have changed at Hemet Chrysler Dodge"

Honestly, I used to avoid going to this dealership for any reason. There were long waits for service, things were overpriced, and the guys at the counter were knuckleheads. Now, there is new technology that lets you know where you are in line for service. There is also a terrific new customer service guy named Dani that is polite, very professional and just friendly enough. Keep up the good work HCDJR.

Dani

"Diagnosed my problem"

The Dodge service center was able to diagnose the problem I was having with my Dodge Charger. They also found a list of other repairs my car needed but the service advisor didn't push the repairs on me. It was great I didn't feel any pressure. Thank You for your help.

Dani Akkerman

"fixing what the other guys couldnt!!!"

The service was great everyone was friendly and helpful and Your Diesel tech was awesome! the work was done on time and every issue was addressed and fixed Thanks Again

Dani, Mike

"Good job. keep up the good work."

Good job, timely, and the truck was clean when I got it back. I`ve had my vehicles serviced there for the past few years. I can always expect courteous and professional service. I would recommend my friends and family to Hemet Chrysler.

carlos akierman

"Routine Maintenance"

Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service flashed programmed the transmission and radio. Shifting issues solved with flash programming. Thank you Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep you rock!!

Danny Akerman

"Great 90K service visit"

I had received a 15 percent discount service offer in the mail for any service. I scheduled an appointment for a 90,000 mile service visit and did indeed receive this discount. My Jeep Compass is running like new and thanks to the courtesy wash almost looks like new. Thanks to the great work performed by the automotive technician and the service advisor!

Carlos Akierman

"Went for a recall notice and had first of 3 free oil changes"

Work was done quicker than predicted, totally free first oil change with no dripping residue common with "quickee lube" businesses. Plus they washed the truck. How can you complain about that? Also, I took up some time from a mechanic getting advice about work I was doing on another vehicle at home. Very friendly dealership in my opinion.

Did not pay attention.

"Friendly and willing to help until they get the check"

My wife and I bought a new jeep last week. Everything went great until I handed over the money for the car the next day! After that point we just get the run around. We had been told to return 3 times to get everything completed on the car. All 3 times no one knew what we were talking about! Long story short, don't handed over the money until everything that was promised had been completed! Other wise the will not show any effort to complete it.

Internet sales manager

"Hemet dodge "

Great customer service. I feel that this is a trustworthy service center. We have used this dealers service for our past Chrysler and are now bringing our new dodge.

Lana