Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Hemet, California 92545
Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

FrankF49
5/02/2015

"Service Is Most Important"

Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 36-444 Auto Park Drive, Cathedral City, CA 92234 Crystal Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Cathedral City, 36-444 Auto Park Drive, Cathedral City, CA 92234 Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram In Moreno Valley 27810 Eucalyptus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA 92555 Redlands Auto Plaza, Chrysler Dodge, Jeep, Ram 500 W. Redlands Blvd, Redlands, CA 92373 I spent three days attempting to arrange power window repair service for my 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan at the above dealerships. The only one that responded in a POSITIVE way to my emails and arranged all the details and scheduled the service appointment was HEMET CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM. They performed the service without problem and went the extra mile to fix a problem without charge that I did not even tell them about. The scheduled repair was done professionally, tested and worked excellently. They went out of their way to make sure I was fully informed and all warranties were cleared and approved prior to my arrival. The Service Department personnel that made all the arrangements were, Tim Sefley, Diego Rivera, and Carlos Akierman. The other three service departments did not bother to schedule anything. They did not bother to respond except to attempt to sell me a vehicle instead to arranging the repairs I contacted them about. Their concern appeared to me to be only the money they could make by selling me another vehicle instead performing repairs on the vehicle I already own. The Service Departments has still not bothered to contact me regarding the repairs needed to my van. If this is how their Service Departments operates why would I ever purchase a vehicle from their dealership? Service is too important to me to consider any dealership with a poorly run and uncommunicative Service Department. Thank you anyway, but NO THANKS.

Tim Sefley, Diego Rivera, Carlos Akierman

Tina
2/03/2015

"service"

Always a hassle for service and always trying to get us to buy another vehicle, even though we have only had this car for 5 months.

Carlos

Riprocop
1/30/2015

"Go to another Dodge dealer"

Stay away from this dealership. Go across the street to Gosch. This Dodge dealership will do everything to screw every customer. I wonder how they stay in business. They probably don't have much of a repeat business. I for one wanted to try a new dealership. I should have stayed with the business I knew took care of me, that was Gosch. I bought 6 cars from them past 15 years and not one of them deals I felt pressured and got screwed over. I say again go to GOSCH for the best deal in Hemet.

Gotti

swps2570
12/28/2014

"Nearly always a hassel to get anything done."

Nearly every time I take my vehicles to this dealer for service repairs they give me the run-around. They say they fixed something then I take it home and continue to have the same issue over and over. One time when they did a warranty repair they damaged something and refused to fix it. Chrysler Corp. is not any better. They don't take complaints seriously. I have to say the two Chryslers I have will be my last.

Carlos, Dani

Nick
12/19/2014

"Warranty repair"

I was very happy with the service I received. Very friendly and professional. I went in for a warranty repair. Service dept was very familiar with the problem and took care of it right away.

Dani

Shomors
10/20/2014

"Frindleyand quick"

This visit was wonderful, I have been coming here for over 2 years ever since we bought the car. Before the service has been bad. I have waited over 2 hours to get my service done and have even had my keys lost. The attitude was always they did not care. Today was so great and I was so surprised when my car was ready before an hour was up. We only have one car so I always wait and then I run errand before I go home.keep up the good work.

Carlos Akierman

bozinaflandel
10/17/2014

"things have changed at Hemet Chrysler Dodge"

Honestly, I used to avoid going to this dealership for any reason. There were long waits for service, things were overpriced, and the guys at the counter were knuckleheads. Now, there is new technology that lets you know where you are in line for service. There is also a terrific new customer service guy named Dani that is polite, very professional and just friendly enough. Keep up the good work HCDJR.

Dani

hescalera
9/27/2014

"Diagnosed my problem"

The Dodge service center was able to diagnose the problem I was having with my Dodge Charger. They also found a list of other repairs my car needed but the service advisor didn't push the repairs on me. It was great I didn't feel any pressure. Thank You for your help.

Dani Akkerman

djarvizu
9/27/2014

"fixing what the other guys couldnt!!!"

The service was great everyone was friendly and helpful and Your Diesel tech was awesome! the work was done on time and every issue was addressed and fixed Thanks Again

Dani, Mike

erniegalante
9/20/2014

"Good job. keep up the good work."

Good job, timely, and the truck was clean when I got it back. I`ve had my vehicles serviced there for the past few years. I can always expect courteous and professional service. I would recommend my friends and family to Hemet Chrysler.

carlos akierman