Henderson Ford

Cortese Auto Group

Shimmychoco
9/03/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

I only came in to test the waters and they was very patient with me and family, Yes I brought my whole family to be included in this purchase. Kenneth Goins met the family at the door with a warm smile. He only had our best interest at heart and that says a lot to me and family, Everyone including Trent,Brandon,Thomas was very professional and friendly.They have won all our business from now on!

Kenneth Goins

Gabeking
8/30/2014

"Great experience"

The experience I had with Henderson was wonderful, he was very patient, and was willing to go the extra mile, I was pleased! I would recommend them everyone,thank you again for such outstanding service.

Tracy Thompson

bphil4
8/27/2014

"Good experience"

Overall experience was great. Got a good deal on my Fusion hybrid which is a hard car to find. Everyone was friendly and my salesman Tracy Thompson was very helpful and accommodating. I would go back in the future.

Tracy Thompson

flowerspiritny
8/22/2014

"excellent!"

What a great experience! Helpful, knowledgeable, friendly staff. I would absolutely buy again from these wonderful folks. Patient but efficient. Real people, not plastic salespeopl who try to advantage.

rueben, joe, danielle, trent

debielh
8/21/2014

"Good experience"

I purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion and found the staff very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend Henderson Ford to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Ruben Byrd

abbyxx19
8/20/2014

"Ford Fiesta"

This was my first time working with a dealership and they made it as simple as possible. They helped me get a great deal and took the time to answer any questions I had. They also explained everything from paperwork to how the windshield wipers worked.

Patrick, Vern, Trevor

btandoi
8/18/2014

"Henderson Ford is Amazing!"

I highly recommend Henderson Ford for anyone who is in the market to buy a new or used car. The sales team was very helpful with no hassle pricing, and my individual sales representative, Patrick, was extremely knowledgeable and went the extra mile to get me what I was looking for. Before I visited Henderson Ford I was shopping around at many other local dealerships with absolutely no satisfaction or progress. After meeting with Patrick I signed on the dotted line in less than an hour. I highly recommend Henderson Ford and the team that works there!

Patrick

Bullrider43
4/01/2014

"Friendly, with a good sense of humor; efficient without..."

Friendly, with a good sense of humor; efficient without being brusque; patience with explanations for my questions; well-mannered and kind; excellent follow-up (Service done in Quick Lane) Been a customer for nearly 40 years and things just keep on getting better and better.

Quick Lane personnel. Don't have names, sorry. Review applies to manager, mechanic, driver, and everybody else.

RayeRaye
2/21/2014

"My overall experience at Henderson Ford was the best..."

My overall experience at Henderson Ford was the best I've had....no pressure and friendly car dealers. I loved every part of the process.

Brian Henderson & Terentonnce

paulfabian214
2/12/2014

"We purchased a 2013 Ford CMAX ENERGI and traded in a 2002..."

We purchased a 2013 Ford CMAX ENERGI and traded in a 2002 Saturn LW300 Wagon which we bought in Virginia. When we were in the process of picking up the CMAX and closing yhe deal, we had a problem with Title on the Saturn. That's where Henderson Ford really excelled. They made the right phone calls to get the Saturn Title from the bankrupt GMAC. Also the Virginia DMV got involved to FEDX the Title directly to Henderson Ford. What an ordeal!!!

Paul Sandolo,John,Danelle,and Trevor