Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Adam Froemming

July 26, 2017

"Service Department"

- Becca

I cannot say enough about their trust worthy and friendly service department. I will continue to give them service and trust them with any repairs.

Robert Austin
Mia Gorovaya
Mark Mann
Samuel Williams

July 25, 2017

"Just LIke Family!"

- Just Like Family

I had no intention of buying a vehicle when I dropped my PT Cruiser off for service. While I was waiting for my husband, I wandered into the show room. A salesman asked if he could help me. I asked him to show me the used vehicles. I fell in love with a 2014 Jeep Compass. It was just the color I was looking for, it was in my price range, and the salesman let me look to my heart's content, answering all of my questions. We test drove it and the rest (as they say) is history. It is now sitting in my drive way. I highly recommend this dealership for the purchase of a new or used vehicle. The staff (both sales and service) are very friendly. We were treated just like family and we appreciate that very much. You may say that they were trying to make a sale, but we beg to differ. We were never pushed into buying anything, never made to feel as if we had to buy from them. This latest purchase is our 5th Chrysler from this dealership and we have always been pleased with everyone who works there. We give them the highest rating in all areas. Other dealership we have dealt with could take lessons from these folks on how to treat a customer with dignity and respect. Thank you so much. We are Ronald and Jacqui Justice.

Tyler Meadows
Other Employees : Tyler Meadows, Saul Metcalf

July 25, 2017

"Very good experience "

- Wilkie88

Made buying a car easy. Everybody friendly and very helpful. Would recommend someone looking for a car to give them a chance. U won't be disappointed

Todd Stamey